Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-20, 09:41
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default Re: Have you ever met a woman who enjoyed mixed wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deinemutter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My best female friend who has a record of 27-1 against me (real competetive) said that the control and dominance in a fight turns her on. shes 22, 6 feet, 175 lbs and really sporty. She said if she wasnt taken, the fights would probably lead to sex.
Was it a wrestling or strike fighting?
Old 21-Oct-20, 10:22
Points: 2,481, Level: 20 Points: 2,481, Level: 20 Points: 2,481, Level: 20
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Actually, all of the women I have dated for an extended period of time enjoyed it, mostly as a form of foreplay. Funny thing was, I never broached the subject with them, they proposed it to me. Then again, they were all in their early to mid-twenties, were probably more adventurous, and wanted to figure things out. I also feel that women generally want to feel your power, while also feeling safe, so they think a bit of playful grappling is the best way to go about it. One girl I dated really enjoyed it. After I had moved to another state, she texted me at work and asked, "When are you going to come back down here so we can wrestle again." Different strokes...
Old 21-Oct-20, 11:13
Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was it a wrestling or strike fighting?
Grappling, chokes mostly and pins
The Following User Says Thank You to Deinemutter For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-20, 20:07
Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,543 Times in 298 Posts

Okay guys, this is a REAL story. We went with some friends from Buenos Aires on summer holidays to the Jurere Beach in Florianopolis in the south of Brazil. As all the argentinian guys we went there to meet and know, and of course try to fuck with some "garotas", brazilian girls, but the thing is that some argentinian girls went to our same house too, they were friends of Gabriel (a common friend) from the Architectural Faculty from the University of Buenos Aires, they use to study graphic design there, while I was studying architecture in the same Faculty. The thing is we didnīt even look at those argentinian girls, because our target were ONLY brazilian ones at that moment. One of the argies girls was Carina, a small girl, like 1.6 mts tall, but with an incredible beautifull face, almond shape green eyes, blonde, and a real perfect body, big boobs perfect ass, really, veeery hot, but she was always talking about her boyfriend the great architect Jorge (after some months then, I knew that he was a very close friend of mine from the faculty but she didnīt mentioned his last name then) but I was still studying at that time. Any way this girls were always with us at the beach, and was a pain in our ass, we want to be with brazilian girls, not with this argies ones!, what was the point to go to Brazil then???, so Carina removed her long TShirt on the beach for the first time revealing an Impossible body with a veeery tiny, but really tiny bikini, I mean she had all her ass almost naked, and her boobs escaping from the sides of her veery little top part, her tanned skin did the rest, It was like a stupid rivalry between argentine-brazilian girls of who show more skin on the beach!!!, I remember how we look at each other in silence my friends and I, like saying (Oh my God!), anyway she was still talking about Jorge, and how great he was, and all the Buildings he was constructing, and now the story starts: She (Carina) didnīt even know me, and she didnīt even realize about my existence (at least this was what I thought then), Alejandro, a guy without limits, watch her body from her toes to her head, and said to her, "from were you got that body??" (He knew her before in Argentina, but never saw her in bikini), and she said that she use to practice martial arts and mma fighting too, I remember my head twisted like the girl of the exorcist, (none of my friends knew about my fetish, none of them), and then it happened: Obviously, dirty Alex said : "so fight with me", she answered: you are too fat (that was right) we all laugh, and without even looking at me she pointed me and said, but I can defeat this one, I have to say I was the smallest one, 1.7 mts and 66 kilos, but I used to work out tose days, so I wasnīt That skin, of course you can imagine the guys laughing and shouting, and I was like: "please sand...swallow me"..of course I said no (rare because was my fetish, but that was real!) but all of them started shouting more until I had no chance to say no again, so there I was, this almost naked stunning girl that never ever looked at me before with her hands on her hips looking at me from up to down, I was veery nervous with a nervous smile, and I turn my head to Alex saying, "oh come on, donīt you prefer to be in my place?", but I didnīt see her coming she took me from my head and I lterally flew in the air until I heavily fell on the sand (so good it was sand and not a solid floor) but it was incredible, without letting me react she grab my arm stood me up and repeat a similar movement, I am sorry I donīt know the names of this fighting techniques, the guys were literally crying of laugh!! fuck them!!...then when I was literally eating sand, I realize that I had a big "Hard On", so I remained sitting, and I said, Okay you won, you won!! laughing like saying I am a loser! like you know trying to make the thing looks like a joke, but she wanted more and she approached to me with a real serious face, I have to tell you guys...I was REALLY affraid, so I try to make a joke shouting, "please help me, please help me ha, ha", and I run to the sea and got into it to hide my erection...then I noticed some big boobs on my back, she sank me down!!, I didnīt know that she was after me!! What??, so then she was pulling me down again and again and again, and I was really exhausted, the I saw her beautiful smile, it was over, she decide to stop playing with me, and I said to her, yeah, yeah, "muy graciosa" (very funny), so then I simulate to start swiming, she went out from the sea, and I was trying to make "my friend go back down there" to go down again, I have to say was hard to get my erection dissapiar, really hard.
Anyway, the summer was begining, and we went to hunt some brazilian girls with different results depending the day, the argies girls passed the time sunbathing, and saying "NO" to EVERY brazilian guys who approached to them (sick bitches!!!).
So the holidays finished, and we all came back to BA, Gabriel, my friend, called me to got to have a drink some night at his place, and when I arrived there, voila! there she was, Carina!, what the fuck was she doing there?, so Gabriel said, "Ok guys, I am tired, I am going to bed..."...what??? I mean, you asked me to come here???...please join Carina to her place when you want, and He disappeared!!!...she was arming a smoke, you know what I mean, and I said to her can you give me one?, and she answered me, "can you give me a kiss?"...what???? I mean...I can only could said..."what happened with "great Jorge"??"...she sat over me and she said..."itīs over" and she kissed me!!!...and we have kissing each other for ours!!! my blue balls was almost exploding!!!...then Gabriel showed up laughing..."finally...you slow ass-hole!!!", the thing is that Carina went to Brazil that summer because she saw me six months before in a night club from BA, and like she later told me it was like "love at the first sight", and it was me who really even noticed her!!...
She told me after that she was very excited when "we fight in that brazilian beach of Jurere" we fight? I thought?, she said to me that obviously noticed my erection, and that even excited her even more, she told me.
So I was with her for about three years...but when she want to get married I flew away, I was catholic at this time and my Parents veeeeeery catholics, she was a jude princess, from a rich family, both parents well known psychiatrists from BA, I was a coward, my dad was literally going to kill me if I married her...I break her heart, and specially I broke mine without realizing then...ass hole!!!
She is now rich and have Avon, Estee Lauder, Chanel, and other well know makeup brands as costumer as a big Graphic Design studio she has with her partner, she got married, kids, the whole thing...and I am poor and stupid as always...by the way this data I got form the web, where she said she is doing Yoga now, not MMa or Martial arts anymore as far as I know.
Anyway, aaall of this is to say that, yes, girls really love and get excited to fight, and defeat the boys they like as someone said before, thatīs a real story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nippur For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-20, 14:09
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippur [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay guys, this is a REAL story. We went with some friends from Buenos Aires on summer holidays to the Jurere Beach in Florianopolis in the south of Brazil. As all the argentinian guys we went there to meet and know, and of course try to fuck with some "garotas", brazilian girls, but the thing is that some argentinian girls went to our same house too, they were friends of Gabriel (a common friend) from the Architectural Faculty from the University of Buenos Aires, they use to study graphic design there, while I was studying architecture in the same Faculty. The thing is we didnīt even look at those argentinian girls, because our target were ONLY brazilian ones at that moment. One of the argies girls was Carina, a small girl, like 1.6 mts tall, but with an incredible beautifull face, almond shape green eyes, blonde, and a real perfect body, big boobs perfect ass, really, veeery hot, but she was always talking about her boyfriend the great architect Jorge (after some months then, I knew that he was a very close friend of mine from the faculty but she didnīt mentioned his last name then) but I was still studying at that time. Any way this girls were always with us at the beach, and was a pain in our ass, we want to be with brazilian girls, not with this argies ones!, what was the point to go to Brazil then???, so Carina removed her long TShirt on the beach for the first time revealing an Impossible body with a veeery tiny, but really tiny bikini, I mean she had all her ass almost naked, and her boobs escaping from the sides of her veery little top part, her tanned skin did the rest, It was like a stupid rivalry between argentine-brazilian girls of who show more skin on the beach!!!, I remember how we look at each other in silence my friends and I, like saying (Oh my God!), anyway she was still talking about Jorge, and how great he was, and all the Buildings he was constructing, and now the story starts: She (Carina) didnīt even know me, and she didnīt even realize about my existence (at least this was what I thought then), Alejandro, a guy without limits, watch her body from her toes to her head, and said to her, "from were you got that body??" (He knew her before in Argentina, but never saw her in bikini), and she said that she use to practice martial arts and mma fighting too, I remember my head twisted like the girl of the exorcist, (none of my friends knew about my fetish, none of them), and then it happened: Obviously, dirty Alex said : "so fight with me", she answered: you are too fat (that was right) we all laugh, and without even looking at me she pointed me and said, but I can defeat this one, I have to say I was the smallest one, 1.7 mts and 66 kilos, but I used to work out tose days, so I wasnīt That skin, of course you can imagine the guys laughing and shouting, and I was like: "please sand...swallow me"..of course I said no (rare because was my fetish, but that was real!) but all of them started shouting more until I had no chance to say no again, so there I was, this almost naked stunning girl that never ever looked at me before with her hands on her hips looking at me from up to down, I was veery nervous with a nervous smile, and I turn my head to Alex saying, "oh come on, donīt you prefer to be in my place?", but I didnīt see her coming she took me from my head and I lterally flew in the air until I heavily fell on the sand (so good it was sand and not a solid floor) but it was incredible, without letting me react she grab my arm stood me up and repeat a similar movement, I am sorry I donīt know the names of this fighting techniques, the guys were literally crying of laugh!! fuck them!!...then when I was literally eating sand, I realize that I had a big "Hard On", so I remained sitting, and I said, Okay you won, you won!! laughing like saying I am a loser! like you know trying to make the thing looks like a joke, but she wanted more and she approached to me with a real serious face, I have to tell you guys...I was REALLY affraid, so I try to make a joke shouting, "please help me, please help me ha, ha", and I run to the sea and got into it to hide my erection...then I noticed some big boobs on my back, she sank me down!!, I didnīt know that she was after me!! What??, so then she was pulling me down again and again and again, and I was really exhausted, the I saw her beautiful smile, it was over, she decide to stop playing with me, and I said to her, yeah, yeah, "muy graciosa" (very funny), so then I simulate to start swiming, she went out from the sea, and I was trying to make "my friend go back down there" to go down again, I have to say was hard to get my erection dissapiar, really hard.
Anyway, the summer was begining, and we went to hunt some brazilian girls with different results depending the day, the argies girls passed the time sunbathing, and saying "NO" to EVERY brazilian guys who approached to them (sick bitches!!!).
So the holidays finished, and we all came back to BA, Gabriel, my friend, called me to got to have a drink some night at his place, and when I arrived there, voila! there she was, Carina!, what the fuck was she doing there?, so Gabriel said, "Ok guys, I am tired, I am going to bed..."...what??? I mean, you asked me to come here???...please join Carina to her place when you want, and He disappeared!!!...she was arming a smoke, you know what I mean, and I said to her can you give me one?, and she answered me, "can you give me a kiss?"...what???? I mean...I can only could said..."what happened with "great Jorge"??"...she sat over me and she said..."itīs over" and she kissed me!!!...and we have kissing each other for ours!!! my blue balls was almost exploding!!!...then Gabriel showed up laughing..."finally...you slow ass-hole!!!", the thing is that Carina went to Brazil that summer because she saw me six months before in a night club from BA, and like she later told me it was like "love at the first sight", and it was me who really even noticed her!!...
She told me after that she was very excited when "we fight in that brazilian beach of Jurere" we fight? I thought?, she said to me that obviously noticed my erection, and that even excited her even more, she told me.
So I was with her for about three years...but when she want to get married I flew away, I was catholic at this time and my Parents veeeeeery catholics, she was a jude princess, from a rich family, both parents well known psychiatrists from BA, I was a coward, my dad was literally going to kill me if I married her...I break her heart, and specially I broke mine without realizing then...ass hole!!!
She is now rich and have Avon, Estee Lauder, Chanel, and other well know makeup brands as costumer as a big Graphic Design studio she has with her partner, she got married, kids, the whole thing...and I am poor and stupid as always...by the way this data I got form the web, where she said she is doing Yoga now, not MMa or Martial arts anymore as far as I know.
Anyway, aaall of this is to say that, yes, girls really love and get excited to fight, and defeat the boys they like as someone said before, thatīs a real story
Great story, shame it wasn’t a happy ending... thanks for sharing it!