Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 01-Oct-19, 20:23
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Evolution from your very first session to your last session 5 (tips and advice )

hello guys so i had a few session so far and apart from a sore neck i don't feel like i am getting any memorable moment with the session girls and i am struggling to figure out how to make my session evolve/better

in short my motive for doing session is that i was looking for a woman that could kick my ass make me feel like a bitch and make me kiss her ass if i didn't want to die but that is still a fantasy because i haven't found a girl capable of that yet

i am not sure what is it i can/shoulde be asking to the girls or the things that i can try with them to get me really excited

i hope some of you guys can relate to me and from your experience give me tips and advice to make session more wild and mind blowing for me thanksss for reading
Old 01-Oct-19, 20:32
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts
Default Re: Evolution from your very first session to your last session 5 (tips and advice )

I'd suggest finding someone who is at least a blue belt or is at least 40 pounds larger than yourself. After that comes something which seems basic but isn't, you need to be very direct telling her what you want, even ladies with a reputation for being aggressive won't assume you want them to go as hard as you described above. It doesn't need to be a long email, just a few sentences, but you must be very direct and it's important she knows this in advance of meeting you for the session so she can start in the right frame of mind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-19, 22:36
Last Achievements

Default Re: Evolution from your very first session to your last session 5 (tips and advice )

you are right it's true that i have always assumed a lot based on a girl reputation and it sound logic to explain in details what you want before a session to the girls but i am a little bit shy and it is not easy for me to just tell my deepest fantasy to a girl i have never met before and that i am actually going to be face to face with the next day but i will try that and hope for the best i really need something to change

thank you
Old 01-Oct-19, 23:19
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I'm very shy and felt the same way about actually saying my fantasies out loud but the more stories I heard in sessions, I realized an experienced session wrestler has probably heard every "crazy" idea there is to hear and unless what you want is REALLY out there, you're not going to embarrass or shock them.

Furthermore, they're making good money for their work and the vast majority of them want to provide their service to the best of their abilities to create a repeat client, get a good review online, etc. If you're holding back on telling them what you want, you can't blame them for not providing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-19, 05:30
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Honestly I think I don't want the same kind of experience so it is maybe harder to advise (yes it is cool when they 'kick my ass' in a standard kind of wrestling match or game, kind of sporty/fun, but I don't want to be begging for them to let go or get off!).

But I can relate a little bit more to being shy, so I would say one tip could be to try to make it clear by email beforehand that you would like to be dominated a little bit whenever she can get a submission. Of course you shouldn't write something that would be too risky, and should allow for some way to stop things if you really need to. Maybe you could ask for just a little bit of extra domination and a few words to tease you when she has you trapped. Maybe you could say it's ok to dominate until you would say a safe word (but you would try not to use it unless you really needed to).

Maybe some games or challenges where the session girl can earn a little bit of extra money or a gift that you bring if she can make you kiss her ass, or admit you are her bitch, or something like that, would be an idea to help you get what you want more?

I wasn't 100% sure you weren't saying that the girls you met weren't good enough or strong enough to dominate you, but I think most guys can find some that are on wb270 (or at least enough to make you submit sometimes). I think you were talking more about having a dominant attitude though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-19, 09:35
Points: 4,453, Level: 28 Points: 4,453, Level: 28 Points: 4,453, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

It is always best to be a specific as possible when requesting a session, you can even use your past experience to explain it. Tell them what experience you have and how this was not what you are looking for. From my own experience I know that not being specific enough can result in something different than I actually wanted.

Not every session wrestler might be suited to fulfill your request. I am also looking for a certain attitude that not ever session wrestler has. And it looks like you are looking for a certain kind of aggressiveness. So before requesting a session I usually check online for that session wrestler for any video's, pictures an reviews, and altough these usually are not the kind of session I like, I can get a feeling about her style and attitude and if that is something that I would like for a session myself.
Old 09-Nov-19, 16:34
Last Achievements

So after a while now i was lucky enough to be able to book a session with vevelane that i should meet in about a week i tried to challenge her to a session where she can try to kick my butt until i quit i have watched some videos of her and read some review she seem cool but i have never met her befor and i am still a bit shy about what i can ask her so i was wondering if any of you met her before and what did you ask her to get the better of her and be completly dominated and beat up thank you bois
Old 09-Nov-19, 17:54
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I get the best results seeing a local Gal who’s developed a comfort level of making me uncomfortable, and I’ve been VERY specific. When you say “kick my ass” I think that’s still a bit vague. What type of holds do you like? What part of a ladies body most excites you?

My local gal knows exactly the positions I like best, and she does a good job of mixing in similar holds to keep it fresh. Sometimes What you think you would love actually turns out to be too intense for you to enjoy. I always liked the idea of breathplay, plastic bags over the head, HOM smothers etc.. but here lately I’ve figured out it’s just too uncomfortable to be arousing. We were making a private video recently where the bag play got a little too intense, luckily my hands were not tied, and I actually tore the bag off my head. That’s why I think bag play videos where the guy getting smothered has his hands free are so lame. Unless it’s really thick plastic you can tear it off any time. It was fun building up to that point however, I was getting pretty desperate for air, other than tearing the bag I had no chance of getting free, her arms were wrapped around me like a python.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 09-Nov-19 at 17:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-19, 18:39
Points: 756, Level: 10 Points: 756, Level: 10 Points: 756, Level: 10
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%

i will be wrestling a mixed wrestling session with a woman for the first time.So guys advive me

HOW TO WRESTLE A WOMAN?
Old 09-Nov-19, 20:01
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

First thing is to discover what you like. You may think you want to be punched, kicked, choked etc...until you are a black and blue bruise. But after the first few punches/kicks you realize that shit hurts and don't want that anymore. It took me several sessions to figure out what I like best.
Just tell the girl that it is your first session, and what you think that you want her to do. But be clear to her that you are experimenting as well to see if you indeed enjoy what you are requesting. Once you are into the session, you may realize that a hard core beat down is not as fun as it sounded in your head, and you get more enjoyment out of a lighter fantasy type session where you allow her to dominate you in various holds etc...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post: