Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Oct-20, 20:55
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Double session with two victims instead of two session girls?

I've done a few 2-v-2 sessions with a guy from Twitter (not quite what the OP is suggesting). They were my most fun sessions. I got very lucky with the guy as I had no idea what to expect. He ended up being absolutely hilarious and he made the sessions great.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-20, 04:25
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I would consider meeting a woman with another guy from this forum once I got to know him and we both realize we have similar desires from a session. Though I’d rather have another girl on my side who is submissive as opposed to another guy. I think it would be really cool to find a lady capable of defeating both of us at the same time. I met a few women in the past who could have done exactly that.
Old 09-Oct-20, 19:08
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would consider meeting a woman with another guy from this forum once I got to know him and we both realize we have similar desires from a session. Though I’d rather have another girl on my side who is submissive as opposed to another guy. I think it would be really cool to find a lady capable of defeating both of us at the same time. I met a few women in the past who could have done exactly that.
I agree a girl being submissive on my side being dominated would be better but I think I’ll have a hard time finding girls who would like to be dominated by session wrestlers without paying them to be dominated.
Old 10-Oct-20, 15:16
Producer
Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts

I did this. Not full on wrestling but a cool video with a friend
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-21, 21:01
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennys [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My GF once wrestled two boys, my cousin and his friend, first one vs one and each time they submitted they changed. After a lot submissions they tried together but she still forced them to submit. Fun to see, even they were only 14 or 15 years old.
Today my GF wrestled my cousin again. He is now 16 and they did a friendly match cause he asked to try again. He submitted twice and then my GF asked him if he still needs help as for two years ago and he got helt from his elder sister, 19 years, but they both submitted also twice. Then he wrestled his sister and she submitted twice.
Old 30-Dec-21, 15:11
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennys [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Today my GF wrestled my cousin again. He is now 16 and they did a friendly match cause he asked to try again. He submitted twice and then my GF asked him if he still needs help as for two years ago and he got helt from his elder sister, 19 years, but they both submitted also twice. Then he wrestled his sister and she submitted twice.
Today they wanted to try again after planning how to attack but my GF again won two times - in the last round she got him in a headscissor between her thighs while she had a arm around the sisters neck, so she quickly submitted, and then my GF let him escape a lot of times before he submitted and every time he was put in a new scissor, so at least he was totally exhausted and finally submitted.
Old 30-Dec-21, 15:30
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

One session wrestler made me this proposal, her VS me and another session girl. Would probably be fun, but I would mean double the price, which will end up quite expensive
Old 30-Dec-21, 20:49
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterthedude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One session wrestler made me this proposal, her VS me and another session girl. Would probably be fun, but I would mean double the price, which will end up quite expensive
Not what this thread is about. I've done a double (not my cup of tea) but they are not uncommon, just expensive

This was proposing two guys splitting the cost of a session with one girl. I would never do it. As I posted a year ago. And my guys is someone would be hard pressed to find a provider willing to do it. Woman traveling alone. It sketchy enough to have a guy come to their room, let alone having two guys with one woman. I can see two guys and two girls as someone else mentioned. But I don't know a provider that would be comfortable doing a session with just her and two guys.
Old 30-Dec-21, 22:32
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie1212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not what this thread is about. I've done a double (not my cup of tea) but they are not uncommon, just expensive

This was proposing two guys splitting the cost of a session with one girl. I would never do it. As I posted a year ago. And my guys is someone would be hard pressed to find a provider willing to do it. Woman traveling alone. It sketchy enough to have a guy come to their room, let alone having two guys with one woman. I can see two guys and two girls as someone else mentioned. But I don't know a provider that would be comfortable doing a session with just her and two guys.
I agree with you on the safety concern being an issue for the provider and understandably so. I also believe if you found one willing to do such a session, you and the other guy most likely wouldn't be splitting the cost. My guess is it would be double the session rate, or at least some kind of premium rate to accommodate the second guy.

Tags
scissor hold, session, session girls, session opportunity, sessions