Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Aug-20, 08:55
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Very long sessions

Almost 7 months since my last session , I’m thinking about ways to make the next sessions more unusual and exciting.
Also, the thread of “how to make a session not feel like session” is spot on, so maybe the idea that I have is good for solving this problem as well.

The idea is, just like the title suggests, is to have a very long session. I’m talking about 8, 12 , even 24 hours. I know this happens in the BDSM world, and of course a pure wrestling session for such a long time is impossible. So here is the scenario I was thinking about:

The session will take place in one of the facilities available for sessions (submission room/Antscha’s studio...etc). There is a main wrestler who will be in charge of the session. The main wrestler aims to take total control of my actions, she tells me what to do, if and when to eat, go to the bathroom, giving me tasks, etc. If I disobey, and at first i will, she viciously beats me/outwrestles me/abuses me in any way she chooses. Slowly she controls my mind and spirit until I’m totally subdued .

Every once in a while, in a random time, one of her wrestler friends come to Help her beating me up for an hour or two. The main wrestler can take this time to rest and refresh, do her own activities , or join the guest in the action. And so it goes on, after some time passes, another wrestler comes and destroys me... etc.

I believe that by 4 or so hours of this scenario, things will stop look like a session and start to look more like the reality. The key for this is for the main wrestler to take complete control over what happens during this time.

So, what is the longest session you guys had? What happens in very long sessions usually? Did you do this scenario or anything similar? Do you think it can work- what are the problems and cons that you see in such a setup?

Happy to hear inputs and opinions
Roy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 09:08
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts
Default Re: Very long sessions

Dad gum son, you must have some money.
Old 15-Aug-20, 09:20
Last Achievements

Oh, guys, please don’t make this discussion about the costs of such session. I know it’s not going to be cheap. Hoping to hear advice/experiences about the setup I suggested or other ways for very long sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 09:22
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Almost 7 months since my last session , I’m thinking about ways to make the next sessions more unusual and exciting.
Also, the thread of “how to make a session not feel like session” is spot on, so maybe the idea that I have is good for solving this problem as well.

The idea is, just like the title suggests, is to have a very long session. I’m talking about 8, 12 , even 24 hours. I know this happens in the BDSM world, and of course a pure wrestling session for such a long time is impossible. So here is the scenario I was thinking about:

The session will take place in one of the facilities available for sessions (submission room/Antscha’s studio...etc). There is a main wrestler who will be in charge of the session. The main wrestler aims to take total control of my actions, she tells me what to do, if and when to eat, go to the bathroom, giving me tasks, etc. If I disobey, and at first i will, she viciously beats me/outwrestles me/abuses me in any way she chooses. Slowly she controls my mind and spirit until I’m totally subdued .

Every once in a while, in a random time, one of her wrestler friends come to Help her beating me up for an hour or two. The main wrestler can take this time to rest and refresh, do her own activities , or join the guest in the action. And so it goes on, after some time passes, another wrestler comes and destroys me... etc.

I believe that by 4 or so hours of this scenario, things will stop look like a session and start to look more like the reality. The key for this is for the main wrestler to take complete control over what happens during this time.

So, what is the longest session you guys had? What happens in very long sessions usually? Did you do this scenario or anything similar? Do you think it can work- what are the problems and cons that you see in such a setup?

Happy to hear inputs and opinions
Roy
The Stockholm syndrome will by 4 or so hours
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 10:53
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe that by 4 or so hours of this scenario, things will stop look like a session and start to look more like the reality.
I really like this logic. I've always struggled with 'how to make sessions feel real'. I think you are onto something that might work.

I've never tried anything remotely like this. But, if I was to try it, I'd use Antscha's studio as you suggest. There are so many great Hungarian choices for the 'main wrestler'. I'd choose someone can speak my first language and someone that is professional / trustworthy but also a little bit crazy (I can think of some Hungarians that fit this description).

I'd leave it to the main wrestler to plan the day - book whoever she feels like booking, at whatever time of the day she feels like, make the day as long as she wants it to be. I'd like to know nothing of how the day is going to go. The surprise element would make it feel real. I'd be very clear about the sort of day I'd like to have (e.g. the emotions I'd like to be feeling) but I'd give her full control of how to achieve it.

One thing I'd be clear on is 'no friendliness between sessions' (no breaking of the spell).

If you can afford it, I'd consider adding a 'at least two wrestlers at all times' rule (or maybe not all times... maybe most of the time) to make sure that escaping is not an option. The reason I suggest this is that I know that, if it was me, I'd quickly start thinking "shit, this was a bad idea... I need to get out of here".

I'm definitely going to be thinking about your idea for a while now. It's really good.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 15:02
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

I used to pull 5-6 hour sessions with at least 4-5 of the hours with my face being sealed in thighs or ass. For example; this was a 45 minute hold.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (30.7 KB, 135 views)

Last edited by noface; 15-Aug-20 at 16:28.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 15:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'd leave it to the main wrestler to plan the day - book whoever she feels like booking, at whatever time of the day she feels like, make the day as long as she wants it to be. I'd like to know nothing of how the day is going to go. The surprise element would make it feel real. I'd be very clear about the sort of day I'd like to have (e.g. the emotions I'd like to be feeling) but I'd give her full control of how to achieve it.

One thing I'd be clear on is 'no friendliness between sessions' (no breaking of the spell).

This makes a good idea into a brilliant one. I was thinking about telling the main wrestler how long and who to bring in, but your twist makes it so much better. It also makes it almost absolutely certain that I will choose to do it in Hungary, for the reason that all the Hungarian wrestlers are no less than awesome, e.g. the main wrestler can’t make a bad choice.

One thing to have in mind if I’m going to go this way, is that I might miss out on someone I really want to session with- if the main wrestler chooses the wrestlers, and obviously she can’t choose all of them, and if I want the surprise to be perfect it means I can’t contact anybody but the main wrestler, so I’ll probably miss out. But this is the only Con I can think of, the pros are outweighing it by far.

And yes , absolutely no breaking of character and no friendliness between sessions!!

I have some thoughts about who the main wrestler should be. There are two options I can think of. One of them will have no problem in preventing me from escaping even if I try hard. The other might need help but that’s also not sure. I’ll PM you later to discuss the options.

Maybe we’re on to something here! Thanks a lot.

Roy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 16:33
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

My longest was ~6 days, maybe longer, I forget.

To get maximum fantasy value out of what you're describing, *I* would want to spend a significant time building some relationship beforehand so that 8+ hours together would be completely natural, unawkward, unforced. I'm talking several months to a year in a general sense, but maybe this could be achieved more quickly if you already had a session or 2 and she knows a bit about your needs and desires going into the planning for this one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 16:37
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Longest I've done was 6 one hour sessions on the same day with a short break of around 15/20 mins between each one.

Loved it but by god was I shattered, humiliated and battered by the end of it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 17:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Longest I've done was 6 one hour sessions on the same day with a short break of around 15/20 mins between each one.

Loved it but by god was I shattered, humiliated and battered by the end of it.
Yeah, did something similar in London, 4 one hour sessions one after another. To be honest I was surprised how quickly I recovered to watch a show 3 hours later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My longest was ~6 days, maybe longer, I forget.

To get maximum fantasy value out of what you're describing, *I* would want to spend a significant time building some relationship beforehand so that 8+ hours together would be completely natural, unawkward, unforced. I'm talking several months to a year in a general sense, but maybe this could be achieved more quickly if you already had a session or 2 and she knows a bit about your needs and desires going into the planning for this one.
6 *days* ?!? , tell us more, what happened there?

Regarding your tip, yeah another reason to have it in Hungary as I’ve met most Hungarian wrestler 3-6 times before. Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: