Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Dec-11, 13:26
Points: 1,875, Level: 17 Points: 1,875, Level: 17 Points: 1,875, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Advice on wrestling my girlfriend?

I'm 23, and my girlfriend and I are both pretty athletic and competitve, and like to wrestle around a bit now and then. Thing is, I always take it easy on her because shes obviously smaller than I am. I was just curious what experiences others have had with girlfriends/wives? I dont want to piss her off by being more competitve with her or actually beating her? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny2431 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-11, 19:04
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Advice on wrestling my girlfriend?

I'm in my mid-twenties, and have wrestled with every girl/woman I've dated since 9th grade. some guys make a big deal out of even bringing up the subject, so if you are wrestling with her, you have already made a great start. Like "selling" anything else to a girl, half of the battle is convincing her that wrestling with you is actually HER idea. Encourage boisterous roughhousing of any kind, and frequently that will progress (or degenerate) into wrestling. pillow fights, battling for control of the tv remote, etc all are conduits to an actual wrestling match. I'm attracted to athletes, and am not a big guy, so an athletic girl my size can provide actual competition. If you are 6'3" and weigh 225, you will have a more difficult time feeding your beast.
If you are close in size, her lower body may actually be stronger than yours. Try leg wrestling(aka Indian wrestling) where you lie flat on your backs, facing each other, and lock legs at the knee - the object being to roll your opponent backward or turn her to her belly. My current gf was a competitive swimmer, and she wins this EVERY time. a taste of victory brings out the competitor in many women. When you wrestle, if you are able to overcome her easily, back off and make the match more even without being blatantly obvious about doing so. Its ok if you win, but if she feels she does not stand a chance, she is less likely to be competitive. If you know wrestling holds that she's not familiar with, teach them to her by using them on her during regular foreplay. While making out in bed, or while massaging her back, I'll put my gf into a cradle, then roll her back onto her shoulders for a pin. Recently while treating me to a backrub, she pinned me using that same hold. Not only was I proud of her, but it was hot as hell. Incorporate erotic holds into your wrestling. If she can beat you by "cheating" you obtain a double benefit. If you have enough room, (and even better if you have a mat) try this "handicap" form of wrestling which can level the playing field by allowing the girl to use her hips, thigh and belly muscles to good advantage: begin with both of you sitting in opposite corners, and try to pin your "opponent" without using your arms or hands. The crab like contortions are fun and games, but she may be able to scissor you or grapevine your legs and wrestle you over onto your back, and then get the pin by mounting you. Obviously, the nude version of this wrestling style has extra benefits. If you think you'll have trouble forcing yourself not to use your arms, have her tie your wrists behind your back using one of your old neckties or a belt from a bathrobe. Maybe other readers here will have ideas or variations that have worked for them. Have fun!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-11, 19:06
Points: 9,080, Level: 41 Points: 9,080, Level: 41 Points: 9,080, Level: 41
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

My Mom has been wrestling since 1989 and I like to get on the mat now and again roll around with her and she is very talented! Believe me the second her toes touch the mat she is VERY competitive.
I would suggest you be respectful of her but still keep it competitive. If she is being really competitive than kick it up a notch.
Best of luck!

Geoff
The Following User Says Thank You to GeoffM For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-11, 17:33
Christy1985

I have wrestled a number of guys so I can give some advice from a girl's perspective...most women (myself included) like to use their legs, because our lower body strength is almost always greater than out upper body strength.

I wrestled a guy not long ago who was fully aware of what I wanted to do, and managed to avoid my attempts at trapping him in a scissors or figure four leglock long enough to get me down on the mat stomach first. He then locked me in an arm trap camel clutch, and I had to submit. It was the only time a guy ever made me submit, so if you really want to try for a win, that might be the best way to do it... :-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-11, 18:22
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

i am also in my mid twenties. and i have wrestled a lot of girls since childhood. My experience is that most girl like the idea of wrestling, but not all of them know how to. I tend to learn the girls different kind of holds. For example different kinds of scissors, when they should apply it, how to make the most out of a schoolgirl pin, how to grapevine etc. i have figured out that when most of the girls learn how to use this kind of holds, they also are able to beat me. and they love the idea of pinning me down or making me submit to their strength. for example. i was wrestling this girl. she was very competitive from soccer, and she had a lot of strength. but she wasnt any good in wrestling. i showed her some hold, wich is also great, because then she have to apply them on me to practise. after a couple of days she told me she had practiced on some of her girlfriends. she challenged me to a wrestling match. when i got her to the ground she immediately body scissored me while i lay over her. and i can promise you that her thighs was strong. i had difficulty breathing. so i tried to push her thighs of with my arms, leaving me head free, while i was hoping she was gonna headscissor me. the first thing she did when my arms was down was to push my head down and headscissor me. she used her hands to push my throat up in her crotch, and with her 24 inch thighs i can promise you there was no way out for me. you should have seen the fire in her eyes. while she squeezed me, she said "tap, tap, or i am gonna choke you out"!!

i waited a couple of seconds to see of she was seriouse. and she was, because she was squeezing harder. so i tapped out. she than said "good boy", before she rolled me over to the side, did a figure four headscissor before she sat up on my throat and mounted me. she than challenged me to break free. i think the girl is about 140 pounds. i am around 200. and i had no chance to break free from her figure four from mount.

after this insident she wants to wrestle all the time..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-11, 12:26
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i am also in my mid twenties. and i have wrestled a lot of girls since childhood. My experience is that most girl like the idea of wrestling, but not all of them know how to. I tend to learn the girls different kind of holds. For example different kinds of scissors, when they should apply it, how to make the most out of a schoolgirl pin, how to grapevinewas squeezing harder. so i tapped out. she than said "good boy", before she rolled me over to the side, did a figure four headscissor before she sat up on my throat and mounted me. she than challenged me to break free. i think the girl is about 140 pounds. i am around 200. and i had no chance to break free from her figure four from mount.

after this insident she wants to wrestle all the time..
Great story.
Thanks alot.
Old 20-Dec-11, 23:07
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

no problem
Old 24-Dec-11, 12:44
Temporary group
Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I really coudnt care less, I wrestle my girlfriend with full force !

Nah I am joking... I take it easy on her but then she complains I am not being competetive and eggs me on so I normally let her have the first round or the last one and take the rest to myself.
Old 26-Dec-11, 07:23
cälina

Personnaly, i don't like when my boyfriend take it too easy with me. We have some fun games where he can win without hurt anything but my pride. For exemple, the first one who pins the other down for 10 seconds win. We also have more "turn on" games like wearing old clothes (that we don't care about) and trying to undress the other. Most of the time it's very competitive and always brings us to a beautiful night. If your girlfriend is not afraid of small pains, you can also do "i quit matches". If you want to win, you just have to find a way to make her quit without being to rough with her. A lot of women like to loose sometimes, especially against their boyfriends. It's nice to know that he can "be a men" and take the control. I like having my boyfriend on the top, pinning me down with a playful look.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-11, 09:58
Temporary group
Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cälina [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Personnaly, i don't like when my boyfriend take it too easy with me. We have some fun games where he can win without hurt anything but my pride. For exemple, the first one who pins the other down for 10 seconds win. We also have more "turn on" games like wearing old clothes (that we don't care about) and trying to undress the other. Most of the time it's very competitive and always brings us to a beautiful night. If your girlfriend is not afraid of small pains, you can also do "i quit matches". If you want to win, you just have to find a way to make her quit without being to rough with her. A lot of women like to loose sometimes, especially against their boyfriends. It's nice to know that he can "be a men" and take the control. I like having my boyfriend on the top, pinning me down with a playful look.
I think thats how my girlfriend feels.