Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-20, 23:12
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

Suggestion. Put the rule set listed in the beginning of the video.
You already do some editing, so it should be trivial.
In the beginning there was the logo and the information that the rule set was "onslaught". It would be nice to have a few bullet points telling us what does that mean.
The Following User Says Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-20, 01:33
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe you but I wonder why a guy who is not into mw should humiliate himself like that �� it's hard to believe the reason is money because I don't think that they get paid as much as the girls, plus I think there may be other way to earn money.

And can I ask you why you work with guys who are not into mw? To make the battle more realistic and the resistance more authentic? thanks in advance
That's what i wanna ask too.

Does it make a difference between a man into fetish wrestling and NOT into fetish wrestling when producing a video?

I am into this fetish, but i will still try out 100% against a girl, i love the feeling of trying hard but still lose to a girl
Old 09-Jan-20, 01:40
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

If you like trying your hardest and still losing to a girl, you are into this fetish - at least one form of it.
Old 09-Jan-20, 04:22
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Zweig. Would it be possible to subtitle into English the comments of the competing wrestlers? Videos would be alot more enjoyable.
Old 09-Jan-20, 16:10
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litexlov [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When was this one filmed? She looks bigger than ever!!
Last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe you but I wonder why a guy who is not into mw should humiliate himself like that �� it's hard to believe the reason is money because I don't think that they get paid as much as the girls, plus I think there may be other way to earn money.
Up until last year the guys got paid the same as the ladies. Now we increased the female pay, and guys get 80% of that. It's really work for them. But of course, we try to have fun too, make sure everyone leaves healthy, without any injury or long-lasting marks, and happy at the end of the day. They sign-up to the experience of being dominated for the sake of creating a product that we all enjoy, and they are hugged, consoled and thanked afterwards. They don't lose our respect, it's the opposite actually.

The border you cross when you get humiliated is not much different than the one you cross when you humiliate someone. If you are not into it sexually, it takes a while to get used to it, just like getting used to pain. But then you are basically OK. We have guys like Peter and Marek who are from the local BDSM community, and are really open minded and understand the d/s dynamic well. We also have guys like Andreas, Frank, Luke, who we found through modeling agencies, and have done adult work in the past, but nothing wrestling or s/m related, but are professionals. Male or female, it takes time before you get the full idea and make a choice whether it's for you or not.

Quote:
And can I ask you why you work with guys who are not into mw? To make the battle more realistic and the resistance more authentic? thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by assboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's what i wanna ask too. Does it make a difference between a man into fetish wrestling and NOT into fetish wrestling when producing a video? I am into this fetish, but i will still try out 100% against a girl, i love the feeling of trying hard but still lose to a girl
It's different when I work with guys who are into the wrestling fetish. It often becomes about you, not the product. I've successfully worked with guys who are into this world in the past, but I've also failed a few times. Also, if you enjoy losing, it's really, really hard to get your mind to ignore that and give 100% to win. Along the same lines, if you enjoy facesitting, and have a lot of experience with it, it's hard for you to try to escape the hold using 100% effort. Not saying you personally are like that. Some guys are real professionals and can deliver. And I do work with fans from time to time. But I prefer guys who don't get sexually aroused during wrestling. It's easier to get the desired result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthasatan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Suggestion. Put the rule set listed in the beginning of the video.
Good suggestion. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Zweig. Would it be possible to subtitle into English the comments of the competing wrestlers? Videos would be alot more enjoyable.
Do you mean for Czech speech? Or English as well?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-20, 18:03
Grappler86

Thanks for the detailed answer Zweig
What you say is true. You set your mind differently if your subconscious wants you to lose against a nice lady. Many session wrestlers told me that I would have won against them if I really tried. In fact when I used to do martial arts I won against stronger and more skilled males

Last edited by Grappler86; 09-Jan-20 at 18:08.
Old 09-Jan-20, 23:48
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-182 Rage vs Mike (humiliation finish)
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

..."At least tap out like a man, if you can't fight like one," says Rage at one point in the match, after a quiet submission by Mike. Warning! This match is not for the fainthearted. It features one of Rage's most ruthless victories at Fight Pulse... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-20, 02:29
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Last month.

Up until last year the guys got paid the same as the ladies. Now we increased the female pay, and guys get 80% of that. It's really work for them. But of course, we try to have fun too, make sure everyone leaves healthy, without any injury or long-lasting marks, and happy at the end of the day. They sign-up to the experience of being dominated for the sake of creating a product that we all enjoy, and they are hugged, consoled and thanked afterwards. They don't lose our respect, it's the opposite actually.

The border you cross when you get humiliated is not much different than the one you cross when you humiliate someone. If you are not into it sexually, it takes a while to get used to it, just like getting used to pain. But then you are basically OK. We have guys like Peter and Marek who are from the local BDSM community, and are really open minded and understand the d/s dynamic well. We also have guys like Andreas, Frank, Luke, who we found through modeling agencies, and have done adult work in the past, but nothing wrestling or s/m related, but are professionals. Male or female, it takes time before you get the full idea and make a choice whether it's for you or not.

It's different when I work with guys who are into the wrestling fetish. It often becomes about you, not the product. I've successfully worked with guys who are into this world in the past, but I've also failed a few times. Also, if you enjoy losing, it's really, really hard to get your mind to ignore that and give 100% to win. Along the same lines, if you enjoy facesitting, and have a lot of experience with it, it's hard for you to try to escape the hold using 100% effort. Not saying you personally are like that. Some guys are real professionals and can deliver. And I do work with fans from time to time. But I prefer guys who don't get sexually aroused during wrestling. It's easier to get the desired result.

Good suggestion. Thank you!

Do you mean for Czech speech? Or English as well?
Thanks Zweig for the detailed answer, I love your depth seeing to this industry, as well as the fetishy. And I would like to share some thoughts:

I am into this fetishy, but I did try almost 100% against a skilled girl and obviously I am the loser in the end;

Yet I agree one point is that if you enjoy losing you would not really wanna escape from some holds. My experience is after a muay thai fight with my friend, she was stepping on my chest looking down at me, I was quite into it and didn't intend to escape it, that was true.

Just wonder if she have stepped on my face and found i am not going resist from it. What would it be..? Haha

But i am also curious to know what does the female fighter think? Are they into the sadistic side? Do they feel superior or enjoy when they get to step on a guy's face?
The Following User Says Thank You to assboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-20, 13:37
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But i am also curious to know what does the female fighter think? Are they into the sadistic side? Do they feel superior or enjoy when they get to step on a guy's face?
It's all individual. Some are sadistic, some are not. But everyone feels superior when they step on someone - it's a universal sign of victory and subjugation. It's a strong feeling, especially if you've never done this before. I have had people refuse to step on someone or be stepped on. I have also seen people step hard and dig their foot on opponent's face, because they wanted to, or they disliked something.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-20, 13:56
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-178 Akela vs Luke (escape challenge) is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse