Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-20, 00:29
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: (True Story) Two Amateurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by angscud [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks! Yeah, I'm like 75% done maybe? Nothing as life changing as the last couple have been for me but I think it's at least different enough.
When your wife is done counting to 100 with you pinned in a grapevine you should post another story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-20, 15:59
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Post Re: (True Story) Two Amateurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When your wife is done counting to 100 with you pinned in a grapevine you should post another story.
Yeah, sorry about the false start. I know these things take me forever - I'm a bit scatterbrained. I'm chipping away at it now, just don't hold your breath.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 00:10
Last Achievements

Quick Recap
Looking back, the problem hadn’t been that things got less competitive the more we kissed and touched, it was that I did. And not just my natural tendency to become sexually submissive; a conscious effort to take it easy once things became overtly sexual. She was surprised to hear that and assured me she always sees it as competitive from start to finish; otherwise she saw no point in saying we were going to wrestle. She didn't even understand where I’d gotten that idea.

It's because I was so insecure about getting off on actually fighting her it’s hard to even express… it’s like... I didn't even think it was allowed. I thought there had to be some regular people sex stuff in the mix to counter that aspect and make it “acceptable” or something. It was that same stupid insecurity that kept me from asking for a full-on match YEARS ago. I thought it was too freaky.

That’s why I tried to kiss her right off the bat, when we had just agreed "no kissing." It wasn’t just a reflex. Even after flat out telling me it was OK, I was still convinced she’d feel my painfully hard erection and be grossed out that it was JUST from trying to physically dominate one another. Even after years of this, that fucking shame was still there, and I felt the need to mask my true desires with… I guess something a normal person would do. It was a mindfuck because I also REALLY want her in that way too. I think (and hope) that she finally put an end to it by showing she meant business and smashing my face into the mattress. Maybe I just needed some tough love.

In any case, a critical difference between that last sexy match and every other one before it was that I never let up. When she grabbed my cock to get on top of me - the result was pretty familiar, but the feeling was entirely different. It wasn’t like this choice I was making, she was forcing me to do it. In the past it would have been like, “OK, that was a fun roll, I guess it’s time for sex now!” This time it was like, “No! You fucking bitch, get the fuck off me! God this feels good! God she’s so fucking hot! Yes! I mean no! Get the fuck off me!” I knew we were still fighting, I knew she was doing it to beat me, and I couldn’t stop her. It was agony and elation all at once.

And to top it all off it also filled me with that pleasurable sexy type of humiliation, because I had shared my fantasies and she went with it. For a while, it was a mystery to me why it made such a difference. Be it in a straight-up match or while we vie for sexual dominance; what had given me that feeling was when we both acted like losing was an embarrassment. I didn’t get it. Given my kink, I thought all I needed was to be legitimately pinned by or have to admit defeat to my pretty wife and I'd feel this, like... tidal wave of it.

But I didn’t; not without some help. On its own, losing to a sexy woman was a big turn on, impressive, and yes, even a bit humbling, but not embarrassing. We had to make it embarrassing. It took me a while, but I think I know why. I don't actually have some hidden, deep-seated fear or shame in getting beaten up by a girl. I HAD one...

What I Get out of This
When I was a kid, I loved wrestling with my friends and watching WWF. The whole time I wished females could do it too. Girls just couldn’t fight; at least that's what I was told. I grew up in a pretty backwards environment - girls couldn’t rough house (I’d get in trouble every time I tried) and they couldn’t play "boys' sports." So there was NO WAY women could wrestle. I would imagine it, though… alot.

That’s why I nearly had a heart attack the first time I saw GLOW. It was the most exciting thing I’d ever encountered in my several years of existence. I remember being blown away that women were even allowed to wrestle. I was enamored with it and watched every match I could - in private. Not just because it seemed like it was against the rules, but also because I saw it as incredibly sexual - years before I even knew what sex was. It was like it turned me on mentally, but my body just wasn't there yet.

Anyway, as an immature boy, it also threatened my masculinity. Girls weren't supposed to fight - but they seemed to be pretty good at it. Better than me? I would get all embarrassed just seeing how tough they were and told myself that they only seemed that way compared to each other. Any male (boys included) would surely be able to beat them… right? I imagined it frequently, wondering how a match would go, lamenting that it could never actually happen. Then, when I saw a woman pin a guy in some goofball comedy, fucking forget it. Watching him squirm underneath her turned my world upside down.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(Police Academy 4. The scene is like 5 seconds long.)

To my little kid brain it was as if men had been knocked off our pedestal and a new champion had been crowned. At first, I couldn't even handle that she had won and convinced myself it didn’t count, somehow. They had gotten interrupted and I thought maybe the ref’s hand didn’t quite slap the third time. I rewound again and again and watched, with both shame and excitement, as she clearly defeated him again and again.

As far as I knew, this was the one and only time we men would get the opportunity to prove ourselves as the stronger sex. I ached for the chance to even the score, and began my lifelong obsession with imagining a match against every curvy/athletic woman I ever saw (I always had a "type" I guess). I would imagine winning easily, making my female opponent cry; but also brutal, agonizing losses where she proves to the world that men are truly weaker by humiliating me over and over before finishing me off. I enjoyed both scenarios.

I grew out of all that childish thinking. I saw females as equals, and no longer felt threatened by strong or tough women. I no longer thought of fighting as a way to prove anything, and even stopped seeing physical dominations as being inherently humiliating. That last one took a bit longer - maybe senior year of high school? But, at some point, I had played enough sports and been on both sides of enough beatdowns to get over it. (Unless my opponent talked enough trash to get under my skin.)

And yet, I continued fantasizing about wrestling women to prove who the stronger sex was, with the loser sobbing and writhing in abject humiliation. Only now the sexual connotations of it were clear and turned me on. So much so that I had an aversion to grappling with guys or watching guys wrestle. It just seemed SO intimate and sexual, I couldn't get past it. It wouldn’t be until sometime in college that I got over that one.

So, those feelings of humiliation that I go crazy over are gone but not forgotten. By fantasizing, I can live out all those intense moments I'd always dreamed of. I didn't come up with this right after those last stories. It was from months of trying stuff out and seeing what "works" for me. That’s what the next couple stories are going to be.

Our Second Straight-Up Match… and Third… Sort of (I Don’t Know The Lines are Getting Really Blurry)
After getting both sexually and physically dominated by a mean-spirited female, I was hooked. I thought it was all I would ever want. But after a couple months, I realized it was cyclical. I got that itch again - I wanted to just fight her without also being overwhelmed by my desire to fuck her.

But, I still wanted to fantasize and play things up like we'd been doing. It had made things much more exciting and helped me better understand that feeling I was chasing. At that point I knew I loved: acting like every match was to settle something between us, emphasizing it's a battle of the sexes, rubbing it in when we win, and being devastated when we lose.

I wanted to see how all that felt when we went at it without any sexy stuff. It's hard to know when that desire crept in, but I know it became crystal clear. We were cleaning up after dinner; I was at the sink, scrubbing some dishes. Standing next to me, she reached up to put something away in the cupboard. I caught sight of the tensed muscles in her lean arm, and the bulge of her breast jutting out underneath. And that was it, I was off.

I stared into space, fixated on the time she beat me with those arms locked into position, pressing me down and those breasts swaying above me… her smile….her legs… her hips. She looks so lovely, sweet, even harmless in my memory. Anything but a fighter. Still transported back to that moment, it's incomprehensible to me that she is winning. Even as I remember my muscles failing while she counts, and I… I can't believe, with those arms and those breasts, she could have pinned me. My muscles are bulky and masculine; hers are toned and feminine. I should win every time; I should have been able to just sit up or roll her off me.

(I don’t know where this is from, but I’m eternally grateful for whoever posted it. To me, this depicts what it feels like to get pinned by my wife.)

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, snapping me out of it.

In the past, I would have been too embarrassed to admit I was so obsessed with wrestling her, or too worried about how the specifics would come off. So I would have kept it to myself and said something generic like "How much I want you," or "How amazing you look." Or I would have tried to give her a sanitized version, agonizing over what I could and couldn't say to her. But I've FINALLY learned how to just tell her what's going on in my head (I think).

So I told her, “I’m thinking about that match where we said ‘no kissing until after’ and you beat me 4 to 1.”

She smiled wide, saying, “Mmm… yeah, that was fun. What about it? You want to try it again?”

I said, “No, I - I mean YES I want to! But, no, what I was thinking about is how I... I can’t believe you can pin me when we're not messing around too. Like, I KNOW you can - you did it over and over again. But when I get horny, looking you up and down - I can't believe it. I start thinking: because you're a cute, sexy woman - you’re weak and soft and there’s no way you could actually pin me. What do you think that is?”

It’s because a huge part of my fantasy is the shock I feel when she’s on top. It’s really crazy how automatic it is - I don’t consciously make myself do it. My horny brain tells me to do it. I didn’t know this at the time and was asking so we could dig into it - she has a better perspective than me. Instead she taunted me and picked a fight. I think her idea was better.

She scowled at me and said, “I don't know. Maybe you're trying to pretend it didn't happen because you can't stand losing to a woman? But you did, and it wasn't even close. I'm sorry, I know it’s probably crushing to learn you were no match for me - but I thought we knew that already. So look, if your pride can't handle it, then don't challenge me to another fight."

"No, I'd suddenly love nothing more than to shut you up.” I said.

She shrugged and said, “Good. How about tonight?”

“Wait, tonight?! You're sure you don't need to, like, rest up?” It was the middle of the week, and we were both pretty beaten down. I know she says it's no big deal, but it is a decent work out. Even our sexy matches had been leaving us sweaty and gasping (yes, BOTH of us).

She laughed and said, “For you? No.” Then she reached her hand up and cradled my cheek, saying, “But, Sweetie - you take all the time you need. Honestly, if I were you I’d never wrestle a woman ever again.”

"No, tonight is good! Fuck, you’re malicious,” I sighed. I pulled her in for a hug so she could feel the results. Her chest and hips pressing up against me exacerbated the issue and made me groan.

She giggled, regained her composure and said, "Mmm, easy there. You had a little problem remembering last time: we’re agreeing to a fight, not a make out session. If you even try to kiss me, I'll fucking knock you out.”

She pushed away and we went back to normal life for the longest evening ever. An hour before our usual bedtime I popped up from the couch and said “OK, I’m going to go get ready.”

She looked a little confused, she hadn’t been watching the seconds tick by like I had. She perked up and said, “Oh - yes!” Then cleared her throat, put on a scowl and said, “Yes.”

I showered and shaved as close as possible, put on my fancy aftershave, lotioned my hands, trimmed my nails, sand blasted my dry skin. As if we were going out on a date. It struck me that I would be concerned about grooming like that for a wrestling match. I wanted to be as sexually attractive to her as possible. She does the same - and I love seeing her all dolled up to fight me.

At the time, I didn’t think much of it. I felt like: of course we do that stuff, we usually have sex after. Later I would realize, it’s not just for after, it’s also FOR the match. Even for this "non-sexual" match, I still wanted her to be turned on. Similarly, it wouldn't be as fun for me if she wore sweatpants or something. I want her wearing an outfit that's sporty-yet-sexy.

Speaking of which, she has outfits now. Nothing too crazy, just athletic underwear and stretchy sports bras. But she got them just to wrestle me in so we could go at it without her boobs flying everywhere, and also to play up the idea we’re in some sort of two-person fight club. She already had sports bras, but because of her chest size, they're more like an apparatus.

(This girl looks EXACTLY like my wife, by the way. At least from the nose, down. That’s her hair too. Fuck now all I can think of is them bumping into each other and immediately wrestling over who owns me.)

She never wore those when we wrestled because she didn't feel sexy in them and was sure all the wire and plastic would mess up my face. These new ones look hot but don't do much for support; just contain her. She said that's all she needs since she's not hopping around or anything. In any case, this time she chose a black top and underwear.

(This is just a screen grab from the actual product page.)

I had no top and wore athletic black boxer briefs - but, seriously, who gives a fuck.

In the past, the leadup to our matches frequently made me feel awkward. We would joke and make small talk and act like normal people, while in my mind we were preparing for battle. I was so embarrassed to tell her that, but god damn is it hot now. This time she stared me down and didn’t say a word while we got dressed and turned our bed into a ring. We stripped it down and dragged the nightstands away (we started doing that after repeatedly smashing into them).

*Round 1*
She put her ponytail into a bun and got into her corner. During our real talk, we agreed another 5 round marathon was a little much for that particular night and decided to just do 3. Pins or submissions. She said, "Ready?"

I nodded and she came towards me. I had replayed the events of the last match so many times in my brain, I knew where I had fucked up. I overestimated my size advantage and thought I could simply overpower her whenever we tied up. My horny brain was telling me that again, but I knew it just wasn’t the case. At the same time I had been afraid to go after her - I had to learn it was OK to be aggressive with a woman under these circumstances.

She started out super aggressive and just launched herself at my head. Prepared for that, I was able to duck under one of her arms. She still caught me a little, but wasn’t able to hold on. I pushed past and popped back up at her side. I bearhugged her, trapping an arm against my chest. She let out a “Hrrrrk” when I squeezed her tight.

I pushed forward to plow her over. Her other arm was free and she was able to push back a bit. We clunked heads, with her getting the worst of it. I froze and said “Oooh, sorry -”

Still struggling, she shook her head and said, in what felt like a stage whisper, “No, keep going.”

What a trooper! I kept pushing and we went down. We lurched onto her belly with me at her side. I threw a leg over her back and pulled my arm out from under her. She tried getting back onto her knees, but I mounted her back and kept her down.

This is where I do have a big advantage. She doesn’t have the upper body strength to push up with my weight on her, so she’s got a much tougher time on her belly than I do. She immediately tucked her arms under her breasts, to protect against a half nelson. I had been doing that alot in our recent matches. So I scooted up on her back and trapped her arms with my legs. She sounded like it was a punch to the stomach when I landed.

(I’m not as big as this guy, but Zsuzsa is another decent body double for my wife - seems to have the same sort of attitude too.)

I reached one hand under her chin, the other across her forehead and asked, "Do you give?"

“Give what?" She coughed. "You aren’t even doing it yet. Are you too weak or something?”

"I was trying to let you off easy; but have it your way." I slowly pulled back until she started groaning. Then let up a little.

She kicked and said, "Unghh! God I fucking hate that!"

I said, "Does that mean you give?"

She didn't answer at first. She kicked and squirmed for a couple seconds then growled before saying "OK, OK - I give!"

I let her go and got off her. She groaned and rolled onto her back. She covered her face with her hands and wasn’t getting up. I’d never done that outside of our little practice sessions before. I worried maybe it was too rough for her after all.

I asked, “Was that too much? Do you want to stop?”

Angry, she said, “Are you kidding? You tried to rip my head off you fucking asshole!”

Shit.

She slapped her hands on the bed and sat up. “I’m not going to just let you get away with that.”

I love her.

*Round 2*
That was maybe the fastest round we’ve ever had. By stark comparison the second round felt long as hell. Which sucks in a way, I know there are some parts I just can't remember.

She started out much more cautious this time. Now we were both hanging back just grabbing at each other's forearms. The focus on her face turned me on. If she wanted to get it over with, she could always just let me win. But Instead she was carefully looking for an opening on me. She was determined to beat me, God what feeling.

She got her arm around my neck and I got a hand behind hers, I tried pulling her head down but instead she pulled me in. She tried to push me onto my back, but I had my legs under me. We were stuck like that, trying to get each other on our backs for a while. With a forearm resting against her lovely chest, I was able to get enough separation and eventually pull my head out.

I immediately went to pounce on her, but she recovered before I did and wrapped my arms up. She was then able to work her way up to my head. Fuck, she's just quicker than me. It was humbling to put all that effort in just to end up in the same position, only this time without my arm wedged between me and her tits. I wrapped my arms around her body. She growled and strained repeatedly until she successfully wrenched me onto my back.I was buried in her chest, just barely able to breathe.

I kicked and wriggled to find a way out or to get her onto her back. Once I had some leverage and started rolling us she let go of her hold and straddled me instead. She grabbed my wrists. I expected her to march up on my chest. Instead she flopped down and put her belly on mine.

I saw her smile and felt her smooth, sinewy legs running down mine. It’s really fucking insidious how good that feels until it doesn’t. How it seems like she’s going to start kissing me up and down my body, only instead I end up paralized from the waist down, twisted up in those powerful legs that are just out of sight.

I gasped and started kicking wildly before I even picked my head up to look. I had already paused second and there was no time to spare. My right leg responded but my left one felt restrained.

I yelled “No!” and thrashed wildly. She laughed, enjoying my alarm. We both looked down as she tried to ensnare me. Instead, I managed to kick my left leg free and start rolling over.

Grunting she said, “Shit! No, no, no!” and let go of my hands to pry my head.

She's always so hesitant with that. She said she's afraid she's going to kill me. So, I ended up being able to just push up, get to my knees, and thrash around like a maniac to get out of her grasp. (These days I would have let her grab ahold of me then try and fight my way out - sure, it’s less competitive but it’s more sporting and 100x hotter for me.)

Once I got to my knees we were both flailing and I caught her in the face again. She didn’t say anything so I kept going, still feeling pretty bad about it. I got her in a headlock and rolled her onto her back. I could have just straddled her and held her down, but I never liked pinning her that way. I’m not sure why. It seemed… girly or something. I used to just press my chest against hers - it felt hot, but it stopped working.

So I had started hooking her legs which felt much hotter than I expected. This time I hooked one leg and straddled the other leg to keep it in place. I pulled her leg up high and brought my belly close to hers. I had her pinned hard into the mattress with her legs spread apart. She gasped as our junk incidentally pressed together. She was panting and red-faced. She wasn’t just out of breath, she was turned on. Like, really, really turned on.

Afterwards she said she wasn’t getting off on being dominated. She had started out horny and wrestling is a tease to her, so at that point she was just boiling over. Still, I was winning and it was fucking hot for both of us. Excited, instead of ending it right away, I pushed myself hard against her.

I was about to count when she shook her head and panted, “No, it’s too much...”

I released the pressure on her leg and said, legitimately surprised. “What, this?”

She nodded. Still breathing rapidly.

Still stunned, I said “I don’t even have to count?”

She shook her head, moaned and said, “No... I submit… you win…"

Still laying on top of her I said (mimicking one of her taunts), "That's 2-0! This next one is just for your pride."

She winced and kept her eyes closed. She said in between labored breaths, “I… I can’t… I'm - please, please, pleeeeease, just fuck me.” She started grinding against me.

One of the things I find so hot about our matches, is how severe it can feel to lose a round. There’s no clock or points, we go until one of us has undeniable control over the other’s body, one way or the other. Both are humiliating, provided we’ve established ourselves as mortal enemies: either we are so overwhelmed that we literally have to submit to our dominant opponent; or we are held down and exposed as too weak and helpless to even get a shoulder until the winner is satisfied. That round was as close as they come, but she still ended up being pulled apart until she begged me to stop. The fact that she couldn’t continue on (even if it was only due to extreme horniness) really did it for me. Now I know how she feels when concede and beg her to fuck me - strong and sexy.

*Bonus Round*
She pleaded for me to hurry as I stripped both our bottoms off then climbed back on top of her. As she moaned and writhed, I couldn’t help but feel like I was pinning her again. To be honest I often do that when we have sex - even if we weren’t wrestling beforehand. But this time was a bit different. Going into what should have been a third round, with her sports bra still on, it felt just like we were in the middle of an erotic match and she was losing badly. I grabbed her wrists and held them down to really feel it.

I had no intention of actually pinning her - just imagining it. For one, she said she was done. But also, I had never pinned her while we fucked. Even during our erotic fights - it just seemed way too… umm... sexual assault-ey. Not that I got the chance very often, but every once in a while she’d crumble. Whenever that would happen I would instead just beat her off while I pinned and taunted her. You know, like a gentleman.

I brought that up during one of our conversations, and she also thought it might feel like a bit too much. It was a bummer to realize one of my many insecurities was actually valid. But it’s also why it was a bit of a surprise when she groaned, “Why aren’t you counting? Are you trying to tease me?”

I said, “What? No, I -”

She interrupted and said, “Oh really?” She grunted and tried to sit up while I had her wrists restrained. Much like I do when the roles are reversed, she didn’t stop humping me - even though it would have helped her cause. She gave up and flopped back down, gasping and cursing.

She said, “Stop humiliating me and just end it already.”

So I started counting and she twisted her head back and forth, trying to push me off with her arms and roll me over - but she continued pressing her hips against me. I slipped out at first and she waited for me to find my way back before starting up again. It felt amazing, not at all like what I had worried about. It felt very much just like a sexy wrestling match where she was too turned on to stop fucking me while she fought back. After I won, I wanted to kiss and makeup. I let go of her wrists, laid on top of her as we warmly embraced cheek to cheek.

(Aww, how sweet!)

Then she bit my ear (fuck I love when she does that) and rolled me onto my back. She growled, held my arms out wide, then splayed me out with a grapevine.

“How does that feel? Huh?” She asked, thrusting for emphasis. “I’ve got you spread apart.”

I groaned. It’s all I could do.

She looked down at our entangled legs. Then back at me and laughed, “You look ridiculous... like a starfish.”

I groaned some more. This time managing to say, “I submit!”

“Oh! I don't even have to count?” She asked.

I shook my head.

She said, “You know I’m going to, anyway. Right?”

I didn't answer. I just cried out while she counted, taunted, smothered and fucked me.

*The Day After*
Usually after a night of wrestling my wife I feel like nothing could bring me down. But the next day, when I was at work, I felt strange… agitated. When we got home, I told her that even though the night before was exactly what I'd wanted, and felt amazing, something was bothering me about it.

Sounding upbeat, she said, "Me too! It's because you won, isn't it? I can't stop thinking about how I could have had you."

I said, "I don't know… maybe. I think it's more because I smashed you in the face like a hundred times. It's exciting to go all out, but I'd rather go back to taking it easy and losing all the time than risk giving you a bloody nose. Could you imagine going to work the next day and being like 'Oh, no it's fine - my husband isn't abusing me, this is just how he gets off.'"

She laughed and said, "Well, what about a rule? You keep saying that's hot. What if we say whenever someone does that, they get disqualified?"

I felt uplifted. I said, "Ooooh… that works! I mean not the penalty, that fucking blows - but yeah, some sort of consequence to keep me from acting like a maniac."

After talking it over some more, we decided to simply restart with me in whatever position she chooses. She was a little suspicious of what position I’d put her in if she ever hit me. I told her it would never happen - I like feeling roughed up by her.

She asked, "So does that make you feel better?"

I said, "Yeah! I mean, I still feel a bit edgy."

She smiled and said, "Right, probably because you won."

I said, "I've won before. It’s less fun, but it never bothered me."

She said, "Yeah, but not like last night… you demolished me. It's been eating away at me all day."

I said, "Shit, sorry!"

She laughed and said, "See? I loved it when you were trying to wrap your head around how badly you lost to me. Anyway, no, I’m upset at you - I'm upset at my performance. Like, I KNOW I can do better. I can’t wait to get you back."

I said, "Well, you did, at the end there."

She scoffed, then grumbled, "No, that doesn't count, that was... after." She trailed off at the end and said, “Hey, want to finish it tonight? I think that’ll make us both feel better.”

"Finish what?” I asked.

She said, “We agreed to three rounds. I still owe you one.”

She was being sincere. She always follows through when she commits to something, including indulging me with this stuff. That’s why it’s kind of fun when she ends up being too tired on a night where we had a match planned - I KNOW she’ll be adamant about doing it the next day.

I said, “God, yes! I would have asked but I didn’t think there was any way you’d be up for it! So… since we both really want you to win, do you want it to be a fair fight?” Fair fight is our term for allowing sexy stuff. She sees it as a more even playing field since I’m bigger.

She scrunched her eyebrows and said, “How would that be getting you back? No, what I want is to beat you up.”

I instantly imagined her kneeling on my arms and punching me out. That gave me this little shiver of excitement. Coming back down to earth, I said “Well, what if you lose again?”

She grinned and said, “I’m not worried. Honey, I’m sorry, but you’re just not that hard to beat. You only won last night because you fought dirty. Is that the only way you can beat a woman? By cheating?”

The tone of her voice is so sweet and flirtatious when she taunts me. Too excited to talk shit, I said just “I hope so.”

*Round 3*
God I fucking hate waiting for her. That evening I got myself ready and our “ring” set up while she showered. Then I just sat there getting more and more worked up. I felt my bruises, sore muscles, battered shins and thought about how our match was still tough on my body even though I had “demolished” her. Then I thought about how, also in spite of her loss, she was incredibly confident she’d win tonight. I kept running that back over and over in my head, realizing I was FAR more excited than the night before.

It’s because we had accidentally stumbled onto some key parts of my lifelong fantasy. Those first two rounds really had me feeling like I was just too strong for her. I was confident that, now that I wasn’t too timid to go after her, she’d never win that type of match again. And yet there was this doubt. She seemed so confident she was going to end up on top tonight. How? After that loss, I thought she might even say she wanted to take it down a notch. Instead she was itching for another shot to prove herself! I was melting down - when the fuck will she get here?!

I got to my knees as soon as she came into the room. She took one look at my hard dick desperately trying to tear a hole in my boxers and she laughed. She said, "Oh my God, you don't stand a chance!"

I remember feeling disappointed and thinking "Ah, fuck she's right." Not that I didn't stand a chance (that was just rude). I was bummed to learn that, even when there’s no kissing or touching, getting too turned on was clearly still a major factor.

What I hadn’t figured out yet was: I didn’t want it any other way. If I really wanted, we could get away from all that. We even did for a round or two and it just wasn’t as satisfying, even though I lost. Yes, I want a competitive fight but I also want there to be an unbearable sexual tension. I want her to wear sexy outfits that tease me. I want her to be turned on by my body too. I want her to do sexy moves that taunt me by putting her femininity on display - just out of reach. I loved hearing her to pant and moan like we’re fucking when I spread her legs apart to pin her. I want to act out sexual fantasies while we force ourselves on top of each other.

Because of all that, I don’t think I can call it a straight match, or nonsexual match. But it’s not a fantasy match either because we’re being competitive too. It’s not an erotic match because were not fucking or even grinding. So I don’t know what the fuck to call it. I just know it’s perfect.

She picked another black outfit (she really likes black) and lept on me. I was ready and fended her off. We ended up in an awkward hug, trying to twist each other down.

I won that little battle, planting her like head first into the mattress. She let go of me to brace herself. This left her on all fours, face down/ass up, with me trying to roll her onto her back.

That’s a dangerous position - for me. Resisting the urge to press my dick against her ass is painful. When I do that in our erotic matches, I usually lose all control and it's over.

(Resist, dude! Don’t let her beat you like that.)

*Side note, grabbing her breasts is also just game over for me.*
(She's definitely winning this round.)

So I kept working her arms and neck, looking for leverage while holding her head down. That little rule was working, I wasn't going easy but I was being careful and methodical so as not to whack her in the face and have to restart on my back.

She was fighting her ass off but was stuck and it was only a matter of time. I shoved her over with my shoulder and pressed my chest against hers. That shit really doesn’t work anymore; she was able to roll over and scramble to her knees. It excited me that brute forcing my way on top of her like that had become obsolete.

Still, she was in trouble. I came up with her and had her wrapped up from behind. Not directly behind her, though - again I made sure I was off to the side to keep me from grinding against her.

I got her on all fours again. It was easier this time, I was tiring her out. Getting her on her back would be less effort this time as well and I would make sure to throw a leg over hers to keep her from wriggling away.

Except I wouldn't get the chance. I felt a bolt of pain and yelled "Ow! What the fuck?!"

I let her go to check out what was happening to my cock. She had grabbed it; but not like she does when she beats me off - I mean she grabbed it like an emergency brake. She gripped hard, jammed her thumb into it and pulled.

I lurched to free my dick from her fucking claw. Hunched over, inspecting myself, I expected to hear her apologize or explain - I thought maybe she was going for my leg or something. Instead I felt her forearm clamp down on my neck. Before I even understood what had happened, she had taken me down. I was on my side and she was on top of me.

Her soft tits pressed against my face and felt like heaven. Her arm pressed against my neck and jaw and hurt like hell. Between that and my dick, I groaned in pain.

She said, with a total lack of remorse in her voice, “I wish I didn’t have to hurt you, but you were being so fucking stubborn.”

I got my arms around her and rolled her over my body onto her back. She had let go last time so she could stay on top of me. This time she just held on. Good choice, as I still couldn't couldn't extract my head, and before long she was able to get back on top.

At first I was like an animal in a trap - twisting, pulling her up off the bed, trying to grab her leg and get her bending in some painful direction. But you need air for that, and I was running out quickly. The only reason I hadn’t yet was little air gaps her sports bra made with her cleavage.

As I tired, I sunk further and further into that blissful abyss. I heard the familiar sound of me slowly drowning. It’s this guttural, “Unngh… oonphfff...” from attempting to breathe in and out against her breasts while I exert myself. It’s weird, but those sounds are so peculiar and involuntary it feels like they're not even coming from me - I just hear them.

I also heard her go, “Mmmm…” as she eventually got the exposed part of her breast to seal off my mouth.

It was the same sound she makes when she puts me inside. That’s the shit that drives me wild. I start thinking how I would be inside her right now, and it would feel amazing - except I wanted to see which one of us would win in a fight… and she agreed… and now she’s destroying me. She’s also doing it in such a way that makes it loud and clear a woman is doing this to me. And she’s getting off on it. She’s getting off on how good my lips feel on her and how much power she has over me.

I was too. But I can’t just let her win. Even though it was hopeless, I kept pushing until I had nothing left. I fought as she swung a leg over my body, but didn’t come close to stopping her. With her legs on either side of me - I couldn’t even twist or roll anymore. I felt panic at the realization of just how little movement I could manage.

“There you go…” she said in a sweet raspy voice - like she was putting me to bed.

I was engulfed in her tits and in agony. I gasped when she finally sat up and held my arms down. I was spent, but the ease with which she was able to do that was ego crushing.

She smiled and waited a couple seconds before she said, “One... Two…” then she leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Mmm… Three… a woman just beat you up… in front of your wife. How humiliating.”

Sitting up, she said, “I hope that was sufficient to put you in your place.”

(Sorry, I know this is girl/girl but that fucking look! And that pose! She’s saying “You weren’t shit.” I was on the receiving end of it and fucking loved it.)

Still gasping I nodded and said, “Mmm, hmm.”

We both stripped and groaned wildly once she climbed back on top and started fucking me. It hurt from the little beating she had given my cock… of course I liked it. Fuck, maybe I’m a freak after all.

Last edited by angscud; 07-Nov-20 at 04:18.
Old 07-Nov-20, 00:28
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

A lot of work here. Thank you for that. Very entertaining and exciting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 01:28
Last Achievements

Thanks, good to hear!
Old 09-Nov-20, 19:52
LuckyL

Okay so this is amazing!! Thank you so much for posting and with all those pictures! The picture of the huge tits hanging from a POV of being pinned underneath is one of the most sexy and intimidating things I've ever seen.

"So I told her, “I’m thinking about that match where we said ‘no kissing until after’ and you beat me 4 to 1.”

She smiled wide, saying, “Mmm… yeah, that was fun. What about it? You want to try it again?”

She scowled at me and said, “I don't know. Maybe you're trying to pretend it didn't happen because you can't stand losing to a woman? But you did, and it wasn't even close. I'm sorry, I know it’s probably crushing to learn you were no match for me - but I thought we knew that already. So look, if your pride can't handle it, then don't challenge me to another fight.""

I love how this is just a day to day conversation. The way she kind of just casually replies that yeah I kicked your ass. Then she doubles down with the fact that she actually whooped you pretty easily. She is and has been under the impression that she's the toughest in the house and can beat you up whenever she wants. She even teases you about it! That is so hot for a loving couple. I can't say enough about how her attitude about wrestling is sexy.

So as far as the match went, congrats! Especially that second pin you got when you were able to actually escape a breast smother. I do have a feeling that since she was feeling extra horney that you caught her on an off night. Regardless, you dominated, which is awesome considering her extremely confident attitude.

The next day I'm so glad she grabbed your dick, lol. I know you both kind of have a problem with the wrestling being a tease for sex, and it interferes with the competitiveness but I've always loved crotch grabbing and ass slapping in wrestling. I hope she realized how quickly it turned things around. She had her way with you after that.

Based on all your stories she definitely does seem better, but not by much. I think if she implemented more of a wrestling game you would never come close to winning, which would probably satisfy both of you. The main thing for her would be the use of scissors. She always tries to over power you and get you on your back for a breast smother that gets locked in with a straddle. If she used her legs more I think she would be tossing you around with ease and finishing you however she wants. Your wife has the best trash talk as well. I'm still holding out for a time when she beats you up, sits on your face, and comments on how much better she is and how embarrassing a hold a facesit is. Regardless, her smashing you with her huge, huge tits and talking trash is amazing.

My only issue is that it seems like you have had a lot of matches. I know you're busy and have to be in the mood to write these things. But maybe you could give us brief summaries of what happened when you two wrestle but you don't feel like writing in depth about it.

Thanks again!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 14:33
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: (True Story) Two Amateurs

Wow, thanks for all this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love how this is just a day to day conversation. The way she kind of just casually replies that yeah I kicked your ass...That is so hot for a loving couple. I can't say enough about how her attitude about wrestling is sexy.
We've always sort of flirted that way. Teased and poked at each other. I simply asked her to include wrestling whenever she wants to drive me wild. Hearing her say that shit, knowing she wants to "start something" and then fuck me after is... It's a feeling that, if everyone had, there would be no wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So as far as the match went, congrats! Especially that second pin you got when you were able to actually escape a breast smother. I do have a feeling that since she was feeling extra horney that you caught her on an off night. Regardless, you dominated, which is awesome considering her extremely confident attitude.
Yeah, once I knew it was "OK" to let go, that stuff started feeling pretty hot too. I still like her winning more, but it's much closer now.

Quote:
The next day I'm so glad she grabbed your dick, lol. I know you both kind of have a problem with the wrestling being a tease for sex, and it interferes with the competitiveness but I've always loved crotch grabbing and ass slapping in wrestling. I hope she realized how quickly it turned things around.
I seem to want different things depending on the day, but fighting dirty just feels way hotter to me right now. It's much more rewarding for me when she does that type of shit. I don't want it to feel like healthy, good-spirited competition; I want it to feel like a pit fight.

Quote:
Based on all your stories she definitely does seem better, but not by much. I think if she implemented more of a wrestling game you would never come close to winning, which would probably satisfy both of you. The main thing for her would be the use of scissors.
I agree. She's not interested in looking things up, and even after going over that stuff in our practice sessions, she says she just wants to figure out what works on me. So I think what I should do is start using my legs on her.

Quote:
My only issue is that it seems like you have had a lot of matches. I know you're busy and have to be in the mood to write these things. But maybe you could give us brief summaries of what happened when you two wrestle but you don't feel like writing in depth about it
I'm not opposed to something like that, my only hesitation is that it would get repetitive. We do alot of the same stuff over and over again. Would that still be interesting?

That being said, I think I'm done for a while. That last one took me waaaay too long and I burned myself out.

Last edited by angscud; 11-Nov-20 at 14:49.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 14:58
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Angscud, you deserve a standing ovatuon for the effort you put into sharing these stories. The pictures and level of detail were astounding and greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing your awesome experiences with this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 15:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for sharing your awesome experiences with this forum.
Thanks! This forum is the reason I'm having these awesome experiences, so it's only fair.
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-20, 15:08
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by angscud [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm not opposed to something like that, my only hesitation is that it would get repetitive. We do alot of the same stuff over and over again. Would that still be interesting?

That being said, I think I'm done for a while. That last one took me waaaay too long and I burned myself out.
I think little summaries would be great! I can't speak for others but your stories are very popular.

I get you're feeling burnt out though, all good.

I've read very short stories on this forum that were awesome, yours are actually real which will always make them good, even if they're repetitive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
husband vs wife, trash talk, true story