Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Aug-20, 15:10
Points: 2,850, Level: 22 Points: 2,850, Level: 22 Points: 2,850, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session girls beating muscle men

my gf sounds like your type 5'6 185 lbs, just hit 1180 in her last powerlifting meet and LOVES to wrestle...
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBanana For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-20, 16:33
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m a guy with an athletic muscular bodybuilder like physique. I haven’t seen videos or pics of muscular men getting submitted or knocked out but I like the power play dynamic of a guy being able to pick up the girl and stand up holding the girl but no matter what, he can’t get her legs from around his neck and she eventually knocks him out. Something like that I can find any videos of this beauty beating a beast dynamic besides the old videos of the couple with the marine girlfriend wrestling the bodybuilder boyfriend. I guess Steve had a kinda athletic physique?

Do session girls just have a hard time finding muscular men or are they just harder to KO in a reverse for example due to anatomical differences? I know it’s not that common to be a muscular male so session girls must run into them less. Not only that, but the typically stereotype of a guy being dominated is this beta male looking guy like mark for example getting KOd or pinned. I like to think of the opposite because I’m a muscular athletic male myself so I would like to believe I can get KOd in a reverse like any other guy but I barely hear/see any content of this kind.

Is this just a figment of my imagination to see/wish for such a thing? I can’t be the only guy into this dynamic. Anyone run into such content?

Session girls, if you could put a video of a muscular stud male (preferably non roided) in your headscissors videos I would love to see that!
This scenario is highly unlikely. The only way I can see this happening is if 1) The fellow has absolutely no wrestling or fighting skills. and 2) if the fellow isn't that strong.

#2 is possible if the guy is genetically gifted but never did any strength training. To actually exert maximum force, your nervous system needs to be trained as well as your muscles. Now in a short time, I could train a naturally muscular person to be very strong very quickly, but It just doesn't happen by "magic".

So, searching for a "real" case is most likely going to be fruitless.

I say this from experience. Even when I wrestled against FBBs who were experienced wrestlers, my record for initial sessions was usually about 50%-50% and would rise to about 66%-70% after I got to know their wrestling style.

I am a very experienced weight lifter, but have no special genetic gifts in the area of muscular size. I'd be considered somewhere between an advanced and elite lifter based on strength and weight.

Here is a good place to see how you stack up as a strength athlete.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by mxboxer; 19-Aug-20 at 16:50.
Old 19-Aug-20, 16:41
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree this is a great thread idea. I myself fall into this category. Was a pretty big powerlifter / bodybuilder back in the day. Then rotator cuff and knee injuries got in the way of all that. I as well was in the 1200s for my totals in the core powerlifting lifts. I've rehabbed my injuries and am still training 4 to 5 times a week, maintaining a muscular strong physique. Just not quite to the level of my powerlifting days due to those injuries and a busy career. I'm currently 5' 10 in the low 190s. And I too get frustrated and bored with all the vids with all unathletic skinny and out of shape men
I'm also in the 1200 club (maybe we should form our own little gang on here!?) and I agree with this for the most part. The only caveat like I mentioned before is I'm one of those realism snobs about this stuff, and most of the time when legitimately big/strong guys getting beat by girls it isn't terribly convincing. When it does happen though, it scares the crap out of me and stays with me much more so than the typical stuff.

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 19-Aug-20 at 16:53.
Old 19-Aug-20, 16:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm also in the 1200 club (maybe we should form our own little gang on here) and I agree with this for the most part.
At my age, I've dropped most power lifting moves since injury can be pretty devastating.
Sorry to say I'm my lifts from the past are about 35 lbs short of the 1200 club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The only caveat like I mentioned before is I'm one of those realism snobs about this stuff, and most of the time when legitimately big/strong guys getting beat by girls it isn't terribly convincing.
Same here. I can suspend disbelief, but a 110 lb gal "defeating" a 220 muscular guy is not credible.

Quote:
When it does happen though, it scares the crap out of me and stays with me much more so than the typical stuff.
Old 19-Aug-20, 17:13
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
I'm also in the 1200 club (maybe we should form our own little gang on here!?) and I agree with this for the most part. The only caveat like I mentioned before is I'm one of those realism snobs about this stuff, and most of the time when legitimately big/strong guys getting beat by girls it isn't terribly convincing. When it does happen though, it scares the crap out of me and stays with me much more so than the typical stuff.
Out of curiosity, how big and strong does a man need to be to be considered legitimately big/strong by you, and have you ever seen real videos where they lost to women?

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Same here. I can suspend disbelief, but a 110 lb gal "defeating" a 220 muscular guy is not credible.
Well I have seen 120 lbs guy defeat 220 lbs muscular men who were surely not letting it happen, I don't know if a 110 lbs girl could do the same provided that she is skilled enough and he is untrained (and I would like to find out if that's possibile, it interests me quite a bit) but I would not be so sure that's out of the realm of possibilities.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 19-Aug-20 at 17:13.
Old 19-Aug-20, 17:14
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I'm not really that strong (or at least, I never bothered maxing out my lifts), but I am a big guy. I have had a couple times when I was being scissored and I basically stood up with them around me. I got nervous she might fall off and one of us could get injured, I just put her down. Usually they comment on how big my legs are, even though I don't actually squat 400 or 500 lbs. Don't really know my PL totals, I've never actually maxed out on squats, but I've never failed a squat. I recall Sheena jokingly tell me "you better not scissor me..." Nadia tried to scissor my leg with (what she claimed was) 100% and it didn't hurt, she got a little annoyed by that.

If you do want a match, though, I can't recommend Sheena highly enough. I don't know if she weighs 165 or 175... but she's pretty big. She's ridiculously strong, and is more skilled than almost anyone you'll ever meet. She's done who knows how many sessions on top of all her training, and has a lot of experience kicking people's asses.

However, I really have no interest in competitive. Having average guys is just better for video production though. Even if Sheena can beat me in a match, having someone she can easily throw around, and just look bigger next to, will sell better. While girls like Nadia are big, they don't look quite as big in person when you've got 3 inches and 30-40 lbs on them.
Old 19-Aug-20, 18:59
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree this is a great thread idea. I myself fall into this category. Was a pretty big powerlifter / bodybuilder back in the day. Then rotator cuff and knee injuries got in the way of all that. I as well was in the 1200s for my totals in the core powerlifting lifts. I've rehabbed my injuries and am still training 4 to 5 times a week, maintaining a muscular strong physique. Just not quite to the level of my powerlifting days due to those injuries and a busy career. I'm currently 5' 10 in the low 190s. And I too get frustrated and bored with all the vids with all unathletic skinny and out of shape men
I know another reason why I may like seeing bigger males get dominated. If you think about it, most people aren’t in the best of shape so when a session wrestler wrestles a guy, he probably isn’t in the best shape. Women are more likely ( I know they won’t admit this because of $) to like a in shape younger male to session with as it may not seem as creepy as an older elder. I know this sounds bad but it’s my belief. Ofc their are exceptions but generally I think session girls would rather session with a strong looking male assuming he isn’t to aggressive and hurts her. Thus I like fantasy wrestling in addition to the fact that like others have said. A strong male losing to even a strong women isn’t very likely.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
my gf sounds like your type 5'6 185 lbs, just hit 1180 in her last powerlifting meet and LOVES to wrestle...
Dang lucky you! You got a good one! Hopefully I can find one like yours!

Quote:
I’m in your same boat sort of haha. I got two bulging discs two years ago and my lifts haven’t been the same ever since but I get them back up for periodic times.

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
I've noticed that people like us (and a few others on here) also tend to think a little differently about this stuff than others do. I'd be willing to bet that you would choose option 2 on this poll. Am I right?
We definitely do. I would say I would pick option four or five if I resell correctly.

The ones where you win both (just being real)

But at the same time

Would like to see dez make you cry haha.

I’m down to start that gang btw and perhaps if we have bigger people in the thread we won’t get the self centered ego y’all spill for just being realists lol.

Last edited by jayko; 19-Aug-20 at 18:59.
Old 19-Aug-20, 19:18
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Women are more likely ( I know they won’t admit this because of $) to like a in shape younger male to session with as it may not seem as creepy as an older elder. I know this sounds bad but it’s my belief.
It is 100% true. Many girls will state the opposite... because older guys usually have more money. Even if you're not in great shape, but are at least ok, and younger, they'd rather roll around with a 25-30 year old than a 65 year old. But still probably not a 20 yo guy with no experience (and likely not much money).

But the shoe may be on the other foot if you're doing this still in 20-30 years with girls who are 25 at the time.
Old 19-Aug-20, 19:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Out of curiosity, how big and strong does a man need to be to be considered legitimately big/strong by you, and have you ever seen real videos where they lost to women?

Added after 5 minutes:

Well I have seen 120 lbs guy defeat 220 lbs muscular men who were surely not letting it happen, I don't know if a 110 lbs girl could do the same provided that she is skilled enough and he is untrained (and I would like to find out if that's possibile, it interests me quite a bit) but I would not be so sure that's out of the realm of possibilities.
I can only speak from experience. If a muscular male has no experience, anything is possible, but if you have at least basic boxing or wrestling skills, the game changes dramatically. I've boxed and wrestled smaller girls who have more skills than me. When boxing, if you hold your guard well and just jab, she's at higher risk of a KO than you are. (I'd never do that though, I'm not interested in hurting anybody) When wresting, most of the time, you can either power out of trouble or avoid it. Since a 220 lb man is so much bigger than most women, many holds/techniques won't work and with a little practice a big male can just stay aware of any dangerous situations (eg neck scissors). I will say though that I was always a fast wrestler. I'd never slow down with attempts at holds or moving to avoid them. Maybe that's an explanation.
Old 19-Aug-20, 19:28
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is 100% true. Many girls will state the opposite... because older guys usually have more money. Even if you're not in great shape, but are at least ok, and younger, they'd rather roll around with a 25-30 year old than a 65 year old. But still probably not a 20 yo guy with no experience (and likely not much money).

But the shoe may be on the other foot if you're doing this still in 20-30 years with girls who are 25 at the time.
Yes I totally agree. Most of the men are either old and by probability reasoning, out of shape so they will say that like the smaller and elderly men to rally them up but I can’t find that to be true.

Added after 7 minutes:

I’m into fantasy and semi comp so that the women can win and not feel intimidated and have fun with me. Young and haven’t had a session yet but my question for more muscular people is this: Is it hard to feel pressure and be KOd from scissors as a muscular male than a non muscular male? I only ask because a lot of lifts strain and actually strengthen the neck indirectly which maybe could prevent a potential KO if the girl can’t maintain a level of output for that long in a reverse headscissors for example? I’m thinking not all men are to same for women to put out with in shape and strong males lasting longer?

Obviously this would not be the case with a RNC. I’m asking more for a headscissors scenario.

Just a thought.

Last edited by jayko; 19-Aug-20 at 19:28.

Tags
bodybuilder, facesitting, headscissor ko, headscissors, mixed wrestling, session girls