Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-12, 22:15
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Anyone ever had a "be careful what you wish for experience"?

Anyone had a fantasy where say for example: They want to get headscissored, and when they finally do it turns out to be pure hell/torture and painful?

Please share if you've had these experiences?
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 00:35
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone ever had a "be careful what you wish for experience"?

Yes once in a headscissor of a latina in Spain.
She squeezed the hell out of me, tears and screaming with an expression in her face which scared me.
No chance to open her legs and she was making tighter and tighter until I was even hitting her legs but she got even more angry and squeezed more and more until I was just hanging almost powerless in her legs.
Fortunately her friend came in and helped me out shouting something in Spanish. It took some time before we managed to get her legs apart from my neck. They were not big but muscles like rocks inside.
The consequence: never a headscissor of a woman you can not talk over a common language. I guess it was a misunderstanding.
And : such latin girls have damn strong legs.
Old 13-Aug-12, 00:40
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She squeezed the hell out of me, tears and screaming with an expression in her face which scared me.
No chance to open her legs and she was making tighter and tighter until I was even hitting her legs but she got even more angry and squeezed more and more until I was just hanging almost powerless in her legs.
Fortunately her friend came in and helped me out shouting something in Spanish. It took some time before we managed to get her legs apart from my neck. They were not big but muscles like rocks inside.
The consequence: never a headscissor of a woman you can not talk over a common language. I guess it was a misunderstanding.
Was this in any way pleasurable? Was it a mix of pleasure and pain or just pain?
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 00:45
Last Achievements

At the beginning it was pleasure but it turned to really only pain at the end!
I never wanted to get out of a headscissor so badly than with that latin girl at the end. I really was in fear and incredible pain when her muscles got so hard in her legs and clamped arround in a way I didnt expect before.
Looking back, this experience is really sexy to me of course.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-15, 16:00
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At the beginning it was pleasure but it turned to really only pain at the end!
I never wanted to get out of a headscissor so badly than with that latin girl at the end. I really was in fear and incredible pain when her muscles got so hard in her legs and clamped arround in a way I didnt expect before.
Looking back, this experience is really sexy to me of course.
It looks sexy now but that's only because you lived through it, dude. Without injury, no less.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 20-Apr-15 at 20:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-15, 09:17
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to kill you. There are some very crazy women out there and more than several of these crazy ladies have no love for men.

But even if this was all a big misunderstanding, it was more than a little foolish of you to play this game with a woman who can't understand you. Even if she didn't want to kill you, she might have killed you accidentally because she may have thought YOU were the crazy one in need of a one-way ticket to the hereafter.

But I'm not entirely buying that version of the story. The fact it took a while to pry her legs apart from your neck in spite of her friend shouting at her to let you go betrays a very evil and malicious intent on the part of the girl doing the squeeze on you.

She should've released you immediately and yet she didn't. Why didn't she? You had plenty of reason to be terrified. I hope to God you didn't have any repeat sessions with this psycho.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 20-Apr-15 at 20:17.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-22, 16:34
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
You guess. This is a pretty awful thing to leave to conjecture. Once the communication barrier was eliminated by the arrival of her bilungual friend, you should've asked her what in the Holy Hell just happened. God knows I would've tried to clear the air.

"Why in God's name did you try to kill me?!"

That's what I would've been the first thing I said. If not yelled.
Old 13-Aug-12, 01:58
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Lol, she doesn't know the meaning of taping(sp?)?^
Old 13-Aug-12, 02:53
Last Achievements

No it was just more private. I think she thought that I wanted to hurt her just to get free from her legs. Anyway she seemed to be very angry suddenly and maybe just to show me that I should forget that to try.
After hitting her I feslt and even saw her muscles getting stone hard and tight arround me immidately. Not one tiny bit of moving inside this headscissor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 04:43
Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Yeah, actually almost everytime, when my GF puts me in a headscissor. It's rare, but when shoe does, she can be some cruel b*tch, let me tell you. There was one occasion, where she came fresh out of the shower, only wearing a towel around her body. I didn't even talk about scissoring, but she trapped me in a straight classic headscissor, squeezing my head so tight, that I had the feeling it would explode any second. Even my wildest taps wouldn't make her stop. I tried to mumble a "stop", but nothing more than some whiny noises came out of my mouth. Just before I blacked out, she released me and left to dry her hair.
That was a classic moment of "Why did I show her what I like in the first place?"
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blackout For This Useful Post: