Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-14, 15:29
malbuff

Default Re: Newspaper articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And he went to the cops about this???
Maybe he's gay.
Old 04-Aug-14, 00:58
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Woman boxer killed man over party
BY TANYA KATTERNS
Last updated 05:00 16/10/2009

PARTY PLANS UPSET: Te Whairangi Biddle, left, and Diamond Orupe on their way to Masterton District Court yesterday. Both women have pleaded guilty to their part in the attack on a man who wanted to put a stop to their partying.
PARTY PLANS UPSET: Diamond Orupe, left, and Te Whairangi Biddle on their way to Masterton District Court yesterday. Both women have pleaded guilty to their part in the attack on a man who wanted to put a stop to their partying.

A woman boxer has said she beat a man to death because "he killed the buzz of our party".

Masterton woman Diamond Orupe's victim, Koria Steven Matiaha, 25, was left slumped and unconscious on his front lawn soon after the beating on June 4.

He died of severe brain injuries in Wellington Hospital three days later.

In Masterton District Court yesterday, Orupe, 21, a trained boxer, admitted manslaughter.

She stood in the dock next to her partner, Te Whairangi Biddle, 20 – who pleaded guilty to a charge of assault – as the court was told the young women were angry that Matiaha had upset their party plans.

The attack happened while a group of people, including Matiaha's parents, his partner, who is Biddle's mother, and about five others were drinking and partying at the Matiaha family home in Stuart Cres, Masterton.

Police said Matiaha and his partner Hine, who had been together for several years, had a tempestuous relationship dogged by domestic violence, which was often fuelled by alcohol.

On the day of the attack, the group smoked cannabis and drank from about 10am, sometimes leaving the house to buy more alcohol.

About 5.20pm, Orupe and Biddle wanted to go to another house to carry on partying and, while waiting outside, heard Matiaha and Biddle's mother arguing, the court was told. Hine wanted to keep the party atmosphere going but Matiaha wanted it to stop and to stay at home.

Matiaha and Hine were wrestling on the ground – Matiaha was gripping her hair and refusing to let her go.

Biddle kicked Matiaha three times until he got up off the floor, and Orupe then punched him in the face.

Orupe and Matiaha struggled with each other, swinging punches as they moved out of the house.

Orupe again punched Matiaha in the face so hard that he slumped to the ground and lost consciousness.

She straddled him and punched him at least three times as he lay on the ground. Biddle then kicked him in the body and the head before she left the house to keep drinking in town.

When asked by police why she attacked Matiaha, Orupe said "because he killed our buzz".

Biddle gave police no reason for her part in the attack.

Orupe has been bailed to appear in the High Court at Wellington on December 3 for sentencing, and Biddle is on bail to be sentenced in Masterton District Court on December 10
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-14, 22:07
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

An interesting incident happened in Dubai in April, 2013.

Woman sailor thwarts Dubai rape attempt with leg stranglehold

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-14, 23:18
Points: 5,009, Level: 30 Points: 5,009, Level: 30 Points: 5,009, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kermitt For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-14, 02:54
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's too bad the first girl isn't the one who knocked out guys with a punch. The boxer isn't terrible, but the fat girl? I would shoot her on sight if she tried to rob me.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-15, 13:01
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Originally shared by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

24-year-old fights pervert on train, hands him to cops

A 24-year-old woman from Borivali, Purva Bhogle, turned the tables on a pervert who tried to molest her on a crowded local train, as she thrashed the daylights out of him before handing him over to police. Read the rest of the story: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And another recount with victory posing and trampling part: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's the original version of the incident, as posted by Purva herself on her now defunct FaceBook profile:

While I was getting off at Dadar Station, this motherfucker while getting into the ladies compartment, groped my breast. I went back into the train and all ALONE, hit the devil outta him. When the chutiya begun to cry and beg for mercy, one of the lady was like, "Leave him alone". I asked her, "If he gropes you or your daughters, would you say the same thing? Today he has groped, tomorrow he might rape." I tried to get him off at Matunga station but he didn't let go off the pole. So, finally I got him off at Sion station, took hold of his collar and while still beating him, took him to the railway police station. When I repeated the incident to the cops, they registered a NC and gave me the full liberty to beat him as much as I want. I held him by collar, took him to the platform, made him fall on my feet and apologize. Then I beat him again.

Attaching some real photos of Purva Bhogle, and one photo of the molester.

EDIT: I found Purva and asked her which of the two accounts is true, here's the post with her response: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-15, 13:46
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Niiice! She said good to that women who told her to leave him alone. But what's strange is how police gave her liberty to beat him how much she wants, in here, EU he would probably be in prison with no contact with her.
Old 27-Jan-15, 15:30
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Originally shared by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

24-year-old fights pervert on train, hands him to cops

A 24-year-old woman from Borivali, Purva Bhogle, turned the tables on a pervert who tried to molest her on a crowded local train, as she thrashed the daylights out of him before handing him over to police. Read the rest of the story: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And another recount with victory posing and trampling part: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's the original version of the incident, as posted by Purva herself on her now defunct FaceBook profile:

While I was getting off at Dadar Station, this motherfucker while getting into the ladies compartment, groped my breast. I went back into the train and all ALONE, hit the devil outta him. When the chutiya begun to cry and beg for mercy, one of the lady was like, "Leave him alone". I asked her, "If he gropes you or your daughters, would you say the same thing? Today he has groped, tomorrow he might rape." I tried to get him off at Matunga station but he didn't let go off the pole. So, finally I got him off at Sion station, took hold of his collar and while still beating him, took him to the railway police station. When I repeated the incident to the cops, they registered a NC and gave me the full liberty to beat him as much as I want. I held him by collar, took him to the platform, made him fall on my feet and apologize. Then I beat him again.

Attaching some real photos of Purva Bhogle, and one photo of the molester.
This is the most amazing true story I've ever seen in the news! The following almost sounds like something from a dom video!

"Wait, it was not all over! Purva wanted to inflict more pain and punishment on the guy. She urged the cops to allow her to handle the guy and they obliged. In front of the cops, Purva challenged the boy again. The boy tried to defend himself, but Purva was ruthless. She slapped and kicked him repeatedly to make him helpless. When the boy fell to the ground, she yet again stood over him with one foot on his chest and another one right on his face to show who was the real boss.

The boy had no other option but to admit his defeat and apologise for his action. He prostrated before Purva, rubbed his nose at her feet and tendered an unconditional apology. "
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-15, 21:10
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Believe it or not, guys, I contacted Purva Bhogle about the issue, and surprisingly, she responded. Here is what she wrote me in reply to a question about which of the two articles is closer to truth (the Mumbai Mirror one, or the one with trampling and victory poses):

Hello, Stefan.

The Mumbai Mirror article is the most accurate one as I personally gave interview to one of the reporters. The other article is crap and projects me as if I'm a back-to-bone pissed off wrestler who has a big hatred for all men. Especially this part - "The guy tried to overpower her, but could not. Purva wrestled him to the ground and stood on him with her right foot on his chest till the next station came." - LOL! Nothing of that sort happened really.

He didn't try to overpower me or fight back, because he was guilty.

As simple as that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-15, 21:14
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Believe it or not, guys, I contacted Purva Bhogle about the issue, and surprisingly, she responded. Here is what she wrote my in reply to a question about which of the two articles is closer to truth (the Mumbai Mirror one, or the one with trampling and victory poses):

Hello, Stefan.

The Mumbai Mirror article is the most accurate one as I personally gave interview to one of the reporters. The other article is crap and projects me as if I'm a back-to-bone pissed off wrestler who has a big hatred for all men. Especially this part - "The guy tried to overpower her, but could not. Purva wrestled him to the ground and stood on him with her right foot on his chest till the next station came." - LOL! Nothing of that sort happened really.

He didn't try to overpower me or fight back, because he was guilty.

As simple as that.

Well I suspected it....It looked too fake to be true

Tags
blood, bloody, break, brutal, defaced, girlfriend, hot, nose, pulp, real life