Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 27-Jul-19, 17:19
Points: 2,231, Level: 19 Points: 2,231, Level: 19 Points: 2,231, Level: 19
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Eurotrip

Last day of a long European journey. In addition to a large amount of relaxation in Tuscany, beach time in Slovenia and Croatia and sightseeing all over Hungary, Slovakia and Czech; I have managed some sessions along the way.

Near to Padua, Italy I met with Bianca and Pamela.
In Gyor, Hungary I wrestled Natasha, Dolly, and Tia.
In Budapest I met Sheena.
Went to Brno for Alphacatz Lara and Elektra.
Finally this morning I met with Zoe in Prague.

Had a great time. Will provide detailed reviews when I get home.
Just tremendous young ladies, looking forward to a future trip!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-19, 12:08
Last Achievements

Default Re: Eurotrip

Bianca and Pamela.
Excellent communication leading up to the session. Made me feel like they were as interested and excited as I was.
Meeting on the day was easy, made so in great part by both ladies being so friendly and welcoming.

I had specific requests regarding what I wanted both ladies to do. Not only did they nail what I asked for; they did it with enthusiasm and engagement.
I have done other 2 lady sessions where it felt awkward at times explaining what I wanted, or worse, I had explained clearly in advance what I wanted to see and do and on the day it was obvious they had either ignored or forgotten everything.

Absolutely not the case with these two. They were as far as I could tell, as interested in what I wanted as I was. They made many suggestions that were most welcome.

To the wrestling itself. I am much larger than either of them but older, out of shape, and not looking for a competitive matchup anyway. Both ladies came out super aggressive. Had my hands full right from the start. Strong skilled and athletic. They were really into it. When I wrestled them 2v1 I had little chance they were all over me. When the ladies wrestled each other it was awesome to see. They held nothing back.

We competed in many tests of strength also.

Would not hesitate to recommend either (or both). The largest part of my communication before and after the session was with Bianca, and I feel obliged to add that she is a lovely young lady. Really am happy to have met her.

Wtf? My Dolly Natasha review disappeared and instead I somehow doubled my Bianca Pamela review.
User error I am sure, but man that is annoying.
Will look to see what I did and see if I can retrieve it.
If not will continue reviews when I am not on my annoying cell phone.

Last edited by Canuck; 31-Jul-19 at 12:14. Reason: User error I imagine
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-19, 11:53
Points: 2,627, Level: 21 Points: 2,627, Level: 21 Points: 2,627, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Last day of a long European journey. In addition to a large amount of relaxation in Tuscany, beach time in Slovenia and Croatia and sightseeing all over Hungary, Slovakia and Czech; I have managed some sessions along the way.

Near to Padua, Italy I met with Bianca and Pamela.
In Gyor, Hungary I wrestled Natasha, Dolly, and Tia.
In Budapest I met Sheena.
Went to Brno for Alphacatz Lara and Elektra.
Finally this morning I met with Zoe in Prague.

Had a great time. Will provide detailed reviews when I get home.
Just tremendous young ladies, looking forward to a future trip!
Can you please tell me about your session with Elektra? (If possible describe her personality, wrestling abilities/style, strong for her size, agile, quick & energetic, strong pin, scissor power and details about the session, rules, holds etc)

I'm a big fan and would like to session with her in the future.

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to catskill For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-19, 12:05
Points: 2,569, Level: 21 Points: 2,569, Level: 21 Points: 2,569, Level: 21
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Hope to read your review of Natasha and Dolly, man.

Big fan and willing to book with them in the future....

Seem you also had fun with the Italian duo and Zoe ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-19, 15:15
Last Achievements

Dolly and Natasha
First evening in Gyor. All prior communication was conducted through Tia. She was helpful and kind through out.
Natasha was kind enough to pick me up at the hotel, Dolly met us at the session location.Natasha from our brief conversation pre session seems very nice, and her English is good. Dolly either had much poorer English or was just quite shy.

However Dolly is a knockout. I had seen pictures and video; I know she has a fitness model physique and very nice feminine curves but the reality in person was something else! The young lady is beautiful. Stunning.

Again, not really into competitive mixed wrestling, just like to have fun. These two are larger than the Italian duo, so I had little doubt as to what they might be able to do to me. Wrestled both of them separately then attempted to wrestle 1v2. I found both to be strong and aggressive. I had little chance against the 2, although I think it took them a little longer than the Italian duo to work together. By longer I mean maybe 20 more seconds!

I have seen these two wrestle each other and Natasha came out on top handily. When I do two lady sessions, I want them to be the same size and approximate skill. They are of a size and I heard Dolly had improved. Didn't care too much this time as I really wanted Dolly involved do to her looks!

Anyway, they were very even in the wrestling. They were also pretty serious and aggressive, really seemed to have a bit of an edge. They wanted to win.

I put them in various holds or pins and had them start from there. Just things I like to see. Had a pin escape contest, timing to see who was quicker to get out. Don't really care who wins, just fun to watch.

Then we did tests of strength, all 3 of us. Strong strong ladies. I had read here that Dolly might be as strong in arms as Tia, and I do not doubt it. Dolly may have stronger legs than Tia. Awesome legs.

In conclusion the ladies did everything I asked and with intensity and aggression. But perhaps a little personality is missing, especially from Dolly. However I have zero regrets and will happily re book with one or both.

Added after 12 minutes:

Tia
My next morning I met Tia. Again she picked me up at the hotel and I found her very charming and easy to talk to. Like meeting an old friend. Our prior communication had been thorough and good.

She is as lovely as I have seen in pictures, and it was quite a dream for me to finally meet her and get a chance to wrestle a legend. She is taller and heavier than the ladies from my first two sessions so I expected to get thrashed.

While I was wrestling Natasha the night before and she had some advantage on me, I said to her, "If I wrestle Tia competitively, do I have any chance?" She looked me in the eye and said "no."

In some fairness to me, not that I care or need excuses; I am older and out of shape. I had a shoulder injury prior to the trip. I received a nasty mat burn the night before on the top of my foot. I was tired. Jet lagged (no not really.) None of this matters, Tia handled me with ease. Strong skilled full of energy and smiles. I had no chance, and that was fine with me.

Wrestling was one sided. Although there was a round where I was on top and in control for a short time. I remember thinking I was doing well. Then I thought she had already established that she could win without too much struggle; perhaps she eased off. Don't know don't care. For me it is a joy to feel the strength and power of an attractive lady, have nothing to prove, do not need to "win" anything.

The tests of strength were fun. I really am not sure if Dolly is stronger with the arms, maybe. Many typed of arm hand and leg strength tests. Enjoyed it. She did too, as far as I can tell. Think we did something new to her and she was excited to do it again in the future.

Had a nice long conversation after. Very charming and fun person.

Added after 16 minutes:

Sheena in Budapest.

Of course, a chance to meet the rising star (or fully risen) was not one to be missed.I think everyone knows though that our planned session had to be cancelled due to health reasons.

However as my trip to Budapest neared I thought that she is in Budapest, I will be in Budapest; why not meet anyway even if wrestling was off the table for now.

We had had great communication before, so I thought something could be arranged. She said she could do domination or leg wrestling. As a big fan of tests of strength and legs in particular, that worked for me. Hell, I would have been mostly happy just to meet her and talk. She is so positive, full of energy, and upbeat that the time was well spent.

On to the physical side of it. I do not know how her injury affected her legs if at all. But wow did she ever give 100%. There was one contest where I was doing quite well, and I think I could have won if I pushed it. Again though for me I don't care to win just like the contest, feel the strength. Sheena just would not give in. Went on forever, hyperbole of course, but these types of tests don't usually go on that long.

A future thought for me for Budapest is to see Sheena and Dolly. Of course Sheena has the technical skill to defeat Dolly. However I think the tests of strength would be most interesting. Some things that Sheena and I were equal in, or I was better perhaps; Dolly beat me. Sheena was not 100% I know that but I think it will make an interesting future session.

Super friendly young lady, I look forward to meeting her in the future and getting slaughtered on the mat!

Last edited by Canuck; 04-Aug-19 at 15:15.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-19, 19:02
Points: 3,265, Level: 23 Points: 3,265, Level: 23 Points: 3,265, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Thanks for posting these detailed reviews. Great to read reviews from a fellow Canadian.

I am travelling to Hungary in September for sessions with Antscha and Tia.

Could you tell me how far in advance you booked your sessions with Natashia, Dolly and Sheena?

I'm thinking I might book a 3rd session when I arrive in Hungary.
The Following User Says Thank You to tmart2nees For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-19, 20:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmart2nees [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for posting these detailed reviews. Great to read reviews from a fellow Canadian.

I am travelling to Hungary in September for sessions with Antscha and Tia.

Could you tell me how far in advance you booked your sessions with Natashia, Dolly and Sheena?

I'm thinking I might book a 3rd session when I arrive in Hungary.
Well, I like to plan ahead, so I first contacted Tia Nov/Dec 2018. Sheena I contacted Feb 2019. These were for sessions in July 2019.
I had to organise all accommodation, and visiting various friends in many countries over a month long trip. There were many moving parts.

If I were travelling in September, I would be contacting now...but that's me.

My one regret may be not having a session with Isabelle in Budapest. Next time!

Good luck with your trip, would like to hear about it.

Added after 20 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by catskill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you please tell me about your session with Elektra? (If possible describe her personality, wrestling abilities/style, strong for her size, agile, quick & energetic, strong pin, scissor power and details about the session, rules, holds etc)

I'm a big fan and would like to session with her in the future.

Cheers!
Lara and Elektra at Alphacatz Brno

Big thanks to AJ who pulled things together last minute. We had almost combined to mess things up for this session, but he managed to save the day and provide a great experience for me. My fault as I had forgotten to confirm everything before I left.

As is often the case for me it was a 2 lady session.

Met Lara first and my god she is just about perfect! Great physique, lovely face, very friendly and enthusiastic, skilled wrestler, and fun.
I didn't know anything about Elektra before the day; originally I was hoping to meet one of the tall, heavier ladies.

Again I started out by wrestling each lady one at a time, sort of two minutes with one, 2 minutes with the next. Well 2 minutes was optimistic. They were giving me all sorts of trouble in much less time than that. I even handicapped them, saying I was not really interested in being choked or head / neck cranked. Wanted to see if they could pin me or submit me with legs instead of just attacking the neck.

Lara was fast and aggressive, and I soon found out Elektra was much the same. Elektra is shorter and more compact but probably weighs the same. Pretty strong looking legs and hips.

After they had tired me out the ladies wrestled and they went at it pretty hard. I would say Lara likely had the advantage.

We moved on to many many tests of strength. I repeat many as Lara really got into it, and kept asking for more and more. I exhausted everything I could think of. It was excellent the ladies really struggle hard. Usually I took on the winner of each event, or both of them. Both of them won some and lost some. Also did pin escape challenges, and some other specific things I like.

Was a great time, and I will not hesitate to return to Brno. Very nice city centre also. I had only driven through Brno twice in the past never stayed there. Next time I will be sure to have more time there.

As to your specific questions, catskill, I did not talk to Elektra that much during the session but did afterwards.

Personality seemed great from our short talk. Very nice and friendly.
I think she is a good wrestler, close to Lara maybe. I wasn't looking for competitive so I don't know. The ladies seemed pretty equal, Elektra got me into trouble and also had the upper hand on lara at times.
She has strong legs, I am pretty sure she scissored me but don't remember for sure.
I think Lara won in arm wrestling, but I believe Elektra won in hand mercy fight.
I can go back over the session and give better answers I guess if you need it or are just curious.
As to holds, pins etc. I had both ladies alternate starting out in holds / pins that I like. Standard stuff I guess. Again I can go back over it and be super specific if you wish.

Last edited by Canuck; 04-Aug-19 at 20:09.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-19, 23:33
Last Achievements

Thanks for the response Canuck.

I have already booked Tia and Antscha. Guess I'd better get that 3rd session booked soon.

I'll try to write some detailed reviews when I get back in October.
Old 16-Oct-19, 13:18
Last Achievements

Hi Canuck,
I just posted some reviews from my trip to Hungary in the Session Reviews forum.

What a great experience. Can't wait to go back for more!