Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 28-Feb-21, 17:06
Points: 66,036, Level: 100 Points: 66,036, Level: 100 Points: 66,036, Level: 100
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,144 Times in 1,406 Posts
Default Re: Lusa Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Such was Vanessa's amazing performance as Chloe and Summer's practice dummy, my next custom was one born of a little of guilt. Obviously in the real world, it was all fiction and I suspect for most of the women of Lusa, winning or losing was completely irrelevant, cos either way they were getting paid for a custom appearance. But after Vanessa's total beat-down, I still felt like I owed her one!

In retrospect, it's hard to miss the irony now. I commissioned a video where Jasmine threatens to sack Vanessa from Lusa because she kept losing matches. Except, at that point in my custom history, Vanessa had only lost twice (and in one of those matches, she'd been outnumbered!). Whereas Jasmine had already been defeated by Serenity, Chloe AND Summer. Still, I guess in Kayfabe terms, Jasmine was still the boss, so she could make up her own rules.

Another opportunity presented itself for this match. Both Jasmine and Vanessa were on Lusa's "topless" availability list. And it would have been a waste not to take advantage of that option, right?

Belong at Lusa - Vanessa vs Jasmine

Vanessa would appear a couple more times in my future customs. But this wasn't a taste of things to come for her. In fact, it wouldn't be long before once again, Vanessa was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
MAN! If she ever wants to facefuck someone let me know! I'm in!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-21, 18:14
Points: 471,151, Level: 100 Points: 471,151, Level: 100 Points: 471,151, Level: 100
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 44,503 Times in 2,425 Posts

After Vanessa's match with Jasmine, I had clearly assuaged my "guilt" at Vanessa's rag-dolling from Summer and Chloe. I say that with some confidence, because here I was, just two videos later, and once again putting Vanessa in the role of someone's unwilling wrestling opponent! And also in the somewhat unique situation of being on the receiving end of a revenge attack which is revenge for someone else taking revenge for her!

Conceived as a direct sequel to "Business as Usual" (which was the title of the Yvette vs Chloe battle, which I forgot to mention in my previous post), we open on Yvette filling Vanessa in on the events of that battle and the two women sharing a laugh over Chloe's defeat. They aren't laughing for long when Chloe enters, and the fact that she's outnumbered doesn't seem to phase her in the slightest. Before Yvette and Vanessa can make their greater numbers count, Chloe evens the odds.

Let's Go - Chloe vs Yvette and Vanessa

From here on, it's all a matter of timing. Chloe takes on each woman in turn, making a point to knock Yvette and Vanessa out alternately, just for long enough to focus on one opponent at a time. Aside from a Camel Clutch to open Yvette's 'account', I was back to almost exclusively headscissors for this one. Because when you're working with a model with legs like Chloe's, why wouldn't you, right?!

And on the subject of making the most of Chloe's assets(), it's reverse headscissors all the way for the final holds of this one-sided (literally!) match. Including a variation on the standard reverse headscissor, that I think I had seen Chloe use in a mixed video (presumably just in a thumbnail, as I rarely watched Lusa's mixed videos), which Vanessa was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of.

And for the second time in just a few months, we end with Chloe posing over not one, but two women.

Obviously being outnumbered in a fight did not concern Chloe at all. But that's assuming she knows how many opponents she will be facing. Perhaps next time, someone might have something a little sneakier planned...
Attached Images
File Type: gif lg1.gif (4.08 MB, 2315 views)
File Type: gif lg2.gif (5.55 MB, 2322 views)
File Type: gif lg3.gif (5.57 MB, 2328 views)
File Type: gif lg4.gif (5.06 MB, 2305 views)
File Type: gif lg5.gif (5.52 MB, 2301 views)
File Type: gif lg6.gif (5.62 MB, 2323 views)
File Type: gif lg7.gif (5.28 MB, 2309 views)
File Type: gif lg8.gif (4.92 MB, 2313 views)
File Type: gif lg9.gif (5.64 MB, 2307 views)
File Type: gif lg10.gif (5.76 MB, 2321 views)
Old 13-Mar-21, 17:40
Points: 2,583, Level: 21 Points: 2,583, Level: 21 Points: 2,583, Level: 21
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After Vanessa's match with Jasmine, I had clearly assuaged my "guilt" at Vanessa's rag-dolling from Summer and Chloe. I say that with some confidence, because here I was, just two videos later, and once again putting Vanessa in the role of someone's unwilling wrestling opponent! And also in the somewhat unique situation of being on the receiving end of a revenge attack which is revenge for someone else taking revenge for her!

Conceived as a direct sequel to "Business as Usual" (which was the title of the Yvette vs Chloe battle, which I forgot to mention in my previous post), we open on Yvette filling Vanessa in on the events of that battle and the two women sharing a laugh over Chloe's defeat. They aren't laughing for long when Chloe enters, and the fact that she's outnumbered doesn't seem to phase her in the slightest. Before Yvette and Vanessa can make their greater numbers count, Chloe evens the odds.

Let's Go - Chloe vs Yvette and Vanessa

From here on, it's all a matter of timing. Chloe takes on each woman in turn, making a point to knock Yvette and Vanessa out alternately, just for long enough to focus on one opponent at a time. Aside from a Camel Clutch to open Yvette's 'account', I was back to almost exclusively headscissors for this one. Because when you're working with a model with legs like Chloe's, why wouldn't you, right?!

And on the subject of making the most of Chloe's assets(), it's reverse headscissors all the way for the final holds of this one-sided (literally!) match. Including a variation on the standard reverse headscissor, that I think I had seen Chloe use in a mixed video (presumably just in a thumbnail, as I rarely watched Lusa's mixed videos), which Vanessa was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of.

And for the second time in just a few months, we end with Chloe posing over not one, but two women.

Obviously being outnumbered in a fight did not concern Chloe at all. But that's assuming she knows how many opponents she will be facing. Perhaps next time, someone might have something a little sneakier planned...

As a huge huge fan of Chloe, I cannot thank you enough for bringing these creations to life back when Lusa was still active.
And I don't know if you requested that move personally, but the reverse figure 4 on Vanessa in which Chloe is applying while Vanessa is facing down belly on floor is amazing. She usually does it belly to belly against the opponent but this version looks even more terrifying (and the size discrepancy between Chloe and Vanessa adds a greater effect. Every time I watch this scene I'm reminded of a python wrapping itself around its prey)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mcdoogled7 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-21, 17:20
Points: 471,151, Level: 100 Points: 471,151, Level: 100 Points: 471,151, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoogled7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And I don't know if you requested that move personally, but the reverse figure 4 on Vanessa in which Chloe is applying while Vanessa is facing down belly on floor is amazing. She usually does it belly to belly against the opponent but this version looks even more terrifying (and the size discrepancy between Chloe and Vanessa adds a greater effect. Every time I watch this scene I'm reminded of a python wrapping itself around its prey)
Yeah, that was at my request. I think I had seen a vidcap of Chloe applying it on a guy and so I was keen to see it in action.

I liked it a lot, but my preference was always for the more traditional reverse fig-4, as that had the extra humiliation of an opponent's face being forced into Chloe (or Summer's) butt!
Attached Images
File Type: gif lg106a.gif (5.81 MB, 1438 views)

Last edited by FootPower; 17-Mar-21 at 17:53.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-21, 18:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yeah, that was at my request. I think I had seen a vidcap of Chloe applying it on a guy and so I was keen to see it in action.

I liked it a lot, but my preference was always for the more traditional reverse fig-4, as that had the extra humiliation of an opponent's face being forced into Chloe (or Summer's) butt!
Do you happen to recall which match/guy it was in which she applied this hold? I ask because I'm very familiar with her mixed matches but am not sure she has ever done this move in a mixed match so this is surprising for me to hear.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mcdoogled7 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-21, 19:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoogled7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you happen to recall which match/guy it was in which she applied this hold? I ask because I'm very familiar with her mixed matches but am not sure she has ever done this move in a mixed match so this is surprising for me to hear.
I'm afraid not. I had zero interest in Lusa's mixed stuff, so it was likely just a vidcap on their homepage for a particular week's new mixed video that I'd have usually ignored. Indeed, the fact it's not a video you remember strongly suggests that maybe wasn't even Chloe applying the hold in the vidcap anyway, and I'm misremembering because I subsequently had her use it in my video

So on the up side, I suspect you haven't actually missed anything after all.
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-21, 20:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
I'm afraid not. I had zero interest in Lusa's mixed stuff, so it was likely just a vidcap on their homepage for a particular week's new mixed video that I'd have usually ignored. Indeed, the fact it's not a video you remember strongly suggests that maybe wasn't even Chloe applying the hold in the vidcap anyway, and I'm misremembering because I subsequently had her use it in my video

So on the up side, I suspect you haven't actually missed anything after all.
Ahh ok, no problem. But having said that, I will be keeping a close eye on her mixed matches just to see if she ever has in fact performed this move and will let you guys know
The Following User Says Thank You to mcdoogled7 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-21, 22:59
Points: 359, Level: 6 Points: 359, Level: 6 Points: 359, Level: 6
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Hi, does anyone have pictures of Haley?

Thank you
Old 04-Apr-21, 12:06
The Wizard of Oz
Points: 1,021,071, Level: 100 Points: 1,021,071, Level: 100 Points: 1,021,071, Level: 100
Activity: 68.5% Activity: 68.5% Activity: 68.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 258,219 Times in 9,091 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro_boy_85 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, does anyone have pictures of Haley?

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emergencyevacuation1_0023.jpg (311.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg emergencyevacuation2_0062.jpg (283.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg emergencyevacuation3_0005.jpg (297.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg justforfun4part1_0049.jpg (288.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg justforfun4part2_0057.jpg (288.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg pantyhosecompetition8_0060.jpg (279.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg surprisedhusband9-68.jpg (623.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg emergencyevacuation1_0072.jpg (325.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg emergencyevacuation2_0074.jpg (293.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg emergencyevacuation3_0047.jpg (299.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg justforfun4part1_0079.jpg (283.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg justforfun4part2_0065.jpg (280.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg pantyhosecompetition8_0045.jpg (289.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg surprisedhusband9-35.jpg (635.9 KB, 18 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MC-Menni For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-21, 11:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro_boy_85 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, does anyone have pictures of Haley
Attached Images
File Type: gif h1.gif (5.79 MB, 4 views)
File Type: gif h2.gif (5.79 MB, 8 views)
File Type: gif h3.gif (5.55 MB, 8 views)
File Type: gif h4.gif (5.74 MB, 298 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:

Tags
lusa corp store