Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-21, 13:46
Points: 930, Level: 11 Points: 930, Level: 11 Points: 930, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Redlands College Fight Season

I absolutely love this story. Keep it going.
The Following User Says Thank You to clinteastwood7 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 05:45
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts

Part 6: Colleen’s First Match

“I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I think you’re hopeless Maxy.” Alexa laughed, as Max stared up from under her.

“I do like having you under me though. Don’t worry it’s cute.” She said with a bright smile, as she held Max immobilized in a grapevine. Every part of his body was being subdued by his girlfriend’s. He was in between getting lost in her eyes and smile and grimacing from the light burn in his groin and hamstrings from her stretch.

“Hey, I’m getting a little better......slowly. I’m just not.......flexible enough for this one.” He groaned.

“If you say so.” Alexa said, stretching his legs out a little more.

“Oww ok I give up I give up.” He shouted at the increase in pain, verbally tapping with his arms held down.

“That’s what I thought.” Alexa smirked, releasing his limbs, as she sat on his stomach spinning around and sliding backwards till she was seated high on his chest.

“Now how do you really submit when we practice?” Alexa asked playfully.

“Do I have to?” Max jokingly whined. They both knew that he didn’t exactly hate it.

“Unless you want a tight reverse headscissor right now, then yes.” She jokingly threatened back. “And you’ll be begging to do it to escape these thighs.”

“When you put it that way-“ Max laughed,
leaning his head up while she helped by sliding back a bit more, planting two kisses on Alexa’s ass one on each cheek.

“Good boy.” Alexa giggled. “You mind if I relax here for a bit?”

“Go ahead.” He said. At least he got to take in one of his favorite views.

“Aw, this is why you’re the sweetest boyfriend ever.” She said as she reached over to grab her phone.

This was the end of another one of their little practice sessions. Though instead of a serious training time, it had quickly become more of a ‘Get scissored and smothered by Alexa time’ for Max. She’d put on her usual pink and white wrestling outfit, and they’d wrestle around for a bit. She’d usually win.

After a few minutes, she slid back a bit further, now onto his face. She didn’t ask this time, but he didn’t complain either. He just rested his hands on her soft creamy thighs with his face tucked in her perfect ass, allowing him to breathe just enough.

“So, Colleen’s first match is tomorrow night.” Alexa commented to him, browsing on her phone.

“Mm mmmph?” She received a muffled reply into her crotch.

“Oh right, I’m on your face.” She giggled. “Oops.” As she slid forwards onto his throat instead. He zoned out for a moment, his eyes roaming over the perfection he’d just had on his face, up her back covered by the tight thin pink fabric, to her dark blonde hair flowing down. Sometimes he still couldn’t believe he’d gotten so lucky.

“Maaaax” her voice called him back. “I said, are you going to go with me or do I need to ‘convince’ you again?” She asked suggestively, glancing over her shoulder.

“Uhh....I’m not sure I really feel like going out tomorrow night. You better go on your own.” He pretended to groan out, a sly grin coming to his face.

“Oh really?” Alexa said slowly, trying not to crack up. She knew what he was doing.

“I think you’re going to change your mind.” She said playfully, leaning forwards and slipping a hand under the waistband of his underwear. He already had a tent in his underwear, and it didn’t take long till he was right on the edge, as hard as he could get. That’s when she withdrew her hand a bit.

“So Maxy, are you going to come?” Putting emphasis on the last word. A yes would mean 2 different things in this case.

“Yes....I’ll go with you.” He gasped out, badly wanting that release.

“Good boy.” Alexa cooed. Her next touch sent him over the edge, as he spasmed beneath her, a dark wet patch quickly soaking through his underwear.

“Oh my god. I love you.” He mindlessly moaned out. He was on a pleasure high, as she spun around, hovering her crotch over his mouth and staring down into his eyes.

“Aw, love you too. Now.....my turn?” She sweetly asked, pulling the pink fabric out of the way before she lowered herself down.

The Next Day:

Soon enough, the next evening had arrived.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright? You don’t want me to stay with you?” A concerned Max asked as Alexa laid in bed, not feeling well.

“Yeah I’ll be fine Max, I’ll probably be better by tomorrow.” She assured him. “Just please go for me and give her a little support, okay? And.....I could make it up to you another day.” She added at the end with a faint smile, a little of the usual Alexa showing through.

“No, that’s ok. Don’t worry about that. Just get some rest, and I’ll see you later.”

“Thank you Max” She said in a tired tone.

As he left the bedroom and began quietly closing the door, he paused and poked his head back in. “Oh, can I invite Skylar? It’s nice having someone to talk too.” He shyly asked.

“As long as you go, I’m happy.” She replied.

Closing the door, he went to text Skylar. “Hopefully she’s up for it on such short notice.” He thought to himself. “Hey Sky, Alexa wanted me to go with her to Colleen’s first match tonight, but she’s feeling sick and can’t go. She still wants me to go for her. Would you go with me?” He tapped send.

After sitting down for a few minutes, his phone vibrated with a text back. “Heyyy Max! I’d already be planning to go myself anyway, but I’m kinda busy tonight :/ . Hope she feels better though. Oh, I could ask Summer if she’d meet up with you tonight instead? She should be free. You two need to meet soon anyway!” Skylar’s response read.

Max paused for a moment, staring at her text back as he thought it over. Did he want to take on meeting someone new tonight? After a minute, he decided. “Yeah sure, that’d be great Sky! Thanks!” He texted back, before heading out the door.

After a relaxing car ride, he arrived. Walking inside, he checked his phone, finding there was no follow up text from Skylar. “I guess that means we’re on.” He thought, contemplating on if he should wait here by the door for her. There was no way she’d beaten him here-

“Max!” Summer exclaimed, coming through the door behind him.

“Hey Summ-“ As he turned around he was pulled into a tight hug like they were already good friends. “er” he finished, caught by surprise.

“So, we’re both here for someone else huh?” She said.

“Yeah, pretty much. You know Colleen?” Asked Max, as they began to walk.

“Cool. Yeah I know her, she’s more of Skylar’s friend but yeah.”

After a quiet moment, Max playfully asked “how’s it feel be 2-0?”

“I mean, I’m happy about it and those matches were fun, but, I really want my first solo win. You know?” Summer responded.

“Sure, I get what you mean. It’s not the same as doing it all on your own. But hey, at least you have some kind of wins.” He joked.

“Oh stop, you pretty much did win. Just a girlfriend instead of a match. I don’t feel very bad for you.” She smiled. “Oh, but speaking of that, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, what’s up?” He asked.

“Wasn’t it a little awkward to date Alexa after.....you know?” Summer giggled, puckering her lips making kissing sounds.

Seeing his face nervously turn a little red, Summer quickly added “Sorry, I had to ask. It’s just weird to me, like most guys wouldn’t have taken that so well-“ she continued as they turned a corner in a hallway, bumping right into a pair of girls. She was too busy talking, they didn’t hear the other footsteps.

“Hey, watch where you’re going!” One of them snapped.

“Sorry!” Summer hurriedly apologized, as they were already walking past.

“Dumb blonde.” Lucy quietly snickered to Melissa.

“Wait what was that?” Summer called out to them, a little heated.

As the two of them turned back around, Melissa looked her up and down for a moment. “Let’s not waste our time on a girl with as many wins herself as us.” She dismissively commented. Melissa had done her homework on this competition, knowing most of the results and already able to recognize a few different people from matches, and she was proud of it.

“And just who are you?” Summer shot back, walking right up to them. She didn’t recognize these two.

“Let’s just say, we’re new here.” Lucy smirked. “And soon, we’ll already have more wins then you.”

“Okay, girls, it was just an accident. She didn’t mean to-“ Max stepped forward, trying to smooth it over.

“Shut it bitch boy, has she been making you kiss her ass too?” Melissa laughed.

“Leave him alone!” A fuming Summer raised her voice, getting right in Melissa’s face.

“Or what?” Melissa taunted with a smug smirk.

“You don’t have a friend to carry you in a fight right now you know.” Lucy added. “ I wouldn’t try it. He’d buy you about 5 seconds.”

“Come on Summer, it’s not worth it. We’re gonna be late.” Max calmly told her, grabbing her shoulder.

“Fine. Let’s go.” Summer coldly replied, backing off from Melissa and glaring at her until the two of them smugly spun on their heels and began walking away.

Melissa stopped and paused. “If you want to continue this another time though, sign up for the female matches. I’m not going to beat you down for nothing.” She added condescendingly, as her and Lucy resumed walking away.

Summer already wanted to drag her to the floor then and there, giving no response as they left her sight. She’d love nothing more then to give that bitch what she-

“Summer? We should get moving.” Max said, interrupting her seething thoughts.

“Dumb bitch.” Summer began as her and Max started walking. “New here, and they come in like their better then everyone else. Don’t worry Max, I’ll sign up, and when I get ahold of her she’ll wish she didn’t say anything to you-“

“Don’t let them get under your skin so much.” Max told her. “That’s what they wanted. You don’t need to try and get back at them.

Summer didn’t have much of a response, as they finished their walk quietly while she calmed down.

They finally arrived at the entrance to the girls lockeroom, very close to the gymnasium.

“Colleen?!” Max called out through the door with a knock.

“Max?! Come in!” He heard her yell back.

“And me!” Summer called out as they walked in, finding Colleen alone quietly seated on a bench, changed into her match outfit.

“Oh hey Summer, you’re here too?” Colleen happily greeted her, standing up to hug her.

“Yep! Sorry, Skylar couldn’t make it.” Summer told her, in her very cushiony embrace.

“Oh that’s ok. Where’s Alexa, Max? Asked Colleen.

“Oh she was wasn’t feeling well, but we’re here for you! She did really want to be here though.” Max explained.

“Aw, that’s too bad. Let her know I hope she feels better soon. And I know, I appreciate you guys. Thanks for coming.”

“Nervous?” Summer lightly asked.

Um......a little.” Colleen shyly admitted. “Practicing can only get you so ready for the real thing.”

“You’ll be fiiiiiiine.” Summer reassured her. “You look amazing.” She said, glancing over Colleen’s body in her black top that struggled to contain her bust, and her short tight black bottoms.

“You’ll find your confidence once you get out there, and it’ll be natural.” Max encouraged her.

“Besides, what’s there to be nervous about? Just drown him in your boobs, and if that doesn’t work, just sit on his face.” Summer joked.

“It doesn’t seem that simple.” Colleen laughed.

“Just remember our practice. Smother holds are your thing.” Said Max.

“Ouuuuu you guys had a practice?” Summer asked. “You’ll have to tell me about that Max.” She said with a grin.

“Well, I think it’s about time. You guys should go find a spot to sit.” Colleen told them. “Thanks again for being here.” She smiled, pulling them both in for a quick little group hug.

“Goodluck!” Max called back as he and Summer walked out. “You’ll do great!” Summer added.

It wasn’t easy to find a seat in the already packed gymnasium, but they eventually did, and just in time as the male wrestler was introduced.

“Wrestling For The Male Team Tonight, Terrance!” The announcement shouted.

Terrance had black hair, wrestling in a simple pair of black shorts. He was a slim 5’8, but as he demonstrated with a flex of his arms to the crowd, he had some visible muscle.

“Wrestling For The Female Team Tonight, Colleen!” Another announcement boomed a minute later.

Colleen walked out to her side, taking in a deep breath and soaking in the plentiful female cheers. As this competition became more and more dominated by the girls, so did the crowds.

Unlike some girls such as Alexa, Colleen’s warmup was about as basic and practical as it gets. Her focus fully on the match ahead, she wasn’t being playful with it.

This time the prematch ‘show’ came a bit more from the male side, Terrance had no problems showing off his arms with flexes.

As the match was about to begin, Terrance looked to the female referee and rudely complained “oh come on, other guys get to roll around with slim cute blondes and I get this whale?” as if Colleen wasn’t standing only feet away from him. Hoping to wrestle someone like that Alexa chick, or a less muscular version of Addison, he let his disappointment right out.

The brunette girl officiating their match only replied with a scowl that looked to be a mix of both anger and disgust.

Colleen was angry, but she didn’t have the confidence to fire back. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the first time she was insulted for her size, though usually not to her face like this. “Just focus on winning” she told herself in her head.

As they got the signal to begin, Colleen decided to make the first move. “Get on top of him and use my weight.” She thought to herself.

She crouched a little and awkwardly lunged forward, attempting to wrap him up around his waist and pull him down to the mat using her weight, where she would quickly get on top and take control.

At least that was her idea. Instead, Terrance managed to half sidestep her clumsy takedown, still being pulled down as one of her arms caught around him, just not the way she wanted. She had gone down to the mat on her face, with Terrance right next to her on his back.

She slipped her arm back from across his body, trying to get her arms back under her to dive on top of Terrance before he could recover and slip away. Just as she tried to push herself up, her arm was grabbed and wrenched back from under her as she went back face and stomach down against the mat.

Terrance had recovered and reacted a bit faster then his bigger and heavier opponent, taking full control over her arm before she could even get back to her knees. He wrenched her arm up tight behind her back, planting a knee on to her back as well.

“Aaaahhh!” Colleen let out a high pitched cry as pain shot through her arm and shoulder, and his knee dug into her back. She had no way to get her arm free from this position, and the pain made it hard to think. Her arm had no leverage bent securely behind her back by both of his.

“Looks like you need help getting back in the water.” He laughed, obviously referencing his original comment, while Colleen desperately flailed around in pain trying not to give up.

“Now tap, before you really get hurt.” He smugly warned.

And she did. Both on the mat, and verbally crying out “I give!” She hated to concede her first fall so quickly like this, but she didn’t have a choice. Fighting through it until his lock actually damaged her shoulder would be much worse.

The referee signaled her submission, and that was that.

“What even was that takedown?” Terrance mocked with a laugh, as he released her and headed back over to his side. She was too distracted by the flooding relief as her arm was let go from its painful position, to even think of a reply.

“Terrance Leads 1-0 With An Armlock Submission!” An announcement said.

Colleen gingerly rose to her feet to take her rest after the painful hold, slowly rubbing her upper arm and shoulder as she walked back to her side.

“You think she’ll be ok?” Summer asked.

“Yeah I’m sure she’ll figure it out now, it was just her first round. Not everyone can be naturals from the start like you and Sky.” He grinned.

“Oh stop.” Summer laughed.

“We didn’t really go over the whole takedown thing though. Alexa just showed her some holds, not so much how to get to that point.” He admitted.

“And she practiced them on you?” Asked Summer.

“Yeah, the smothering got a little rough after a while.”

“Okay, so now you have to tell me, how good are her smothers?” Summer smiled.

Max thought back for a moment, remembering the warm pillowy suffocating feeling with his face trapped in her chest, and her huge ass descending onto his face.

“That good, huh?” Summer giggled seeing the look on his face.

“Airtight.” Max simply answered.

It was just about time for the next, and potentially final, round.

Colleen collected herself knowing she was already on the edge of losing her first match. She had to turn this around, and hopefully teach Terrance some manners.

Meanwhile, Terrance was overflowing with confidence. She wasn’t the type of opponent he’d hoped for, but at least she was a easy win. This big girl didn’t belong on a wrestling mat. He was ready to quickly finish her off just like the first round, and move on.

“You sure you don’t wanna just forfeit? Maybe go try an eating contest instead?” He taunted her with an arrogant smirk, amused at the anger in her eyes.

She was really getting tired of his attacks on her weight. She was just plus sized, with a great rack. Fittingly, her way to win was to flatten him under it.

As the girl told them to begin, Colleen stayed back this time. She was determined not to make any more amateur mistakes.

Terrance gladly stepped up, he decided he was going to start by showing her an actual clean and effective takedown like the version she had used. Shooting for her hips and lower body to drive his clumsy opponent off her feet, he found the heavier girl was hard to move and power to the mat. A lot of girls would’ve went down pretty easy.

It would no longer be a smooth looking takedown, but knowing their was only seconds till he would succeed in tripping her up and getting her down, in a split second decision she did the one thing that popped into her head.

Leaned over his back as he was bent over bringing her down from her legs, Colleen wrapped her arms tight around his stomach, flopping forwards allowing her weight to instantly drive him down hard into the mat with a thud, to surprised gasps from the crowd.

Her sudden surprise maneuver knocked the air out of him, as the top half of his body was crushed underneath hers. Sandwiched between her body and the mat, he was dazed and almost seeing stars from the heavy slam.

As quickly as she could, she used his back to push off on to get back to her knees. His head right in front of her, Terrance lay face down barely moving as he let out a groan. Her weight coming off of him was a relief.

Grabbing his body, she rolled him over. Judging from his face, he was still out of it. Colleen knew that wouldn’t last long though, quickly crawling over his defenseless face and securing his limp arms under her thighs. Her wide hips now loomed over his face, ready to plunge him into darkness.

She gave him a moment to recover first though, she wanted him to be fully alert to what was happening, he was going to be fully aware when this “whale’s” thick ass swallowed his face.

As his head cleared and the mental effects of the sudden crush faded, he realized where he was again. He instantly went to fight with his arms only to find they were already securely pinned down. Her giant ass was right over his face as the dark red haired girl glanced over her shoulder at his panicked expression.

“You know what Terrance, I think you were right about the eating contest thing. Only for this one, we’re going to see how fast this booty can swallow your face.” Colleen smirked, feeling more confident then she had all night.

He gulped, before her ass settled down onto his face and took over his world. His face was immediately consumed in the black fabric of her bottoms. He writhed under her, it wouldn’t end the match but he still couldn’t lose like this!

Even if he went on to win, he’d never hear the of it if he lost a round from a fat girl smothering him in her ass. She was heavy, but if he could pull his arms free, he could shove her off! His arms were strong!

To his distress, his arms were stuck. The longer they stayed there trapped beneath her thick thighs, they began to weaken and go numb.

The only thing he could really do as he began to run out of air, was futilely attempt to twist his head to the side to sneak breaths. On many girls it would work well enough, unless they had an extra method to keep his head steady. With Colleen, it didn’t work at all. Even without any extra effort to control his head like tucking her feet or reaching back to grab it, her butt owned his face.

“You’re so quiet.” Colleen commented as she listened to the desperate noises from under her. “Is my weight not funny anymore now that it’s on your face?” She wasn’t a mean person or truly out to humiliate her opponents, but he deserved every second of this.

Noticing his struggles becoming very weak and slow, she knew he was about to blackout. Weak and dizzy, he let out a small groan into her cheeks. He couldn’t bring himself to tap and submit to her ass, having to face her, the crowd, and female referee again for the next fall. Now he couldn’t even think to do so.

Female cheers roared out as he began going limp under her ass. A facesit alone wasn’t so special now though it was still an exciting way to see the male wrestlers conquered, but a facesit victory in the males FIRST loss was. Until now, it mostly didn’t come in till the girl had won a round and already worked her opponent over a bit, or after she won as a victory pose.

This time, it wasn’t going to end the match. Terrance was going to pass out in her ass, then have to face off with her again.

To everyone’s surprise, she lifted off and stood up right before he completely went out. He didn’t even react as his face was freed from her overwhelming ASSet, he was too out of it to speak or think after being deprived of oxygen to the point he was seconds from passing out. His head was pounding.

“What’s she doing?” A confused Summer questioned. “It’s not the final round. She was going to tie it 1-1 right there!”

“Um, I think this fall is over either way.” Max told her. “No way he’s recovering from that.”

“Enjoy yourself in there?” Colleen teased, giving her hips a shake. A small moan of pain escaped his lips between gasping breaths as she settled down again, this time taking a seat on his stomach. Part of his body that been pancaked to the mat minutes ago.

As Terrance began to stir, Colleen had a deviously good idea. Kicking her feet up onto his face, she pinched his nose closed between her red painted toes and covered most of his mouth with the other. He wasn’t suffocating, but instead of the gasps of air he needed to recover , he was now only getting small whisps through his mouth. His stirring slowed.

Colleen gave a confident smile. That would keep him weak and out of it for a bit longer. He wasn’t lucid enough to even thrash his head or try to pull her feet from his face.

Giving a beaming smile, Colleen gave the crowd some playful flexes of her arms like he did earlier. She didn’t have very much defined muscle at all in her arms to show off, but that wasn’t really the point.

The crowd cheered with her mocking flexes, taking in the image of her seated atop him, the male laying quiet and still as he was mostly cut off from important air by her smothering soles.

A girl shouted “shove your foot in his mouth!”

Colleen thought about it for a moment, almost laughing at the image in her head of him laying there with her foot lodged in his mouth, before deciding against it this time. Instead, she slid her feet off his face, releasing his nose from her toes and leaving his mouth uncovered.

He once again began breathing deeply, finally able to get some real air back in him. After about 20 seconds, his clarity returned. Just in time to see Colleen crouched over, butt over his stomach.

Once she saw he was alert again, she dropped herself down, flattening his stomach under her weight, making him yell out as a lot of air was knocked back out of him.

“Tap out Terrance, before I park my ass on your face again.” Colleen smirked, raising herself over his stomach again, ready to drop down once more if he refused.

“Stop! I submit!” He whined, desperate to avoid her sitting on his face again.

The brunette referee couldn’t conceal a satisfied almost joyful look on her face as she took his submission, as Colleen rose off of him. If she didn’t have responsibility, she may have celebrated with her. Colleen was feeling so much better then she had at the end of the first round.

“Wow, she really got into it huh?” Summer laughed. “She seems so different.”

“Told you she’d find her confidence!” Max replied. “Too bad Alexa had to miss it, she’d probably enjoy it.”

“Aw, but then you wouldn’t have met me yet.” She grinned.

Max pretended to sigh, trying to keep a straight face. “I know. If only I could’ve gotten so lucky.”

“Dude shut up.” Summer laughed, playfully slapping his shoulder.

“Ready for the next fall? The referee asked Terrance as he still lay down on the mat. “Times up.”

Truthfully, he wasn’t. Half of his body was sore and felt like it was tenderized, and he had spent most of the previous round cut off from regular breathing. He still hadn’t brought himself to force himself back to his feet.

He wasn’t in any state to come out and win the match anyway, but besides that, mentally he felt like he’d already lost anyway with the way the 2nd fall turned out. Somehow winning a third and final fall wouldn’t erase the humiliation he was already subjected too.

Tired and sore, Terrance meekly answered “I.......I forfeit.” He had to force the words out. He could see a hint of a smirk on the referee’s face, as she turned to Colleen and asked “Do you accept his forfeit?”

“Hmmm not quite yet.” Colleen smiled. The referee was secretly pleased that it wasn’t over yet.

His stomach dropped, as she addressed the two of them.

“Terrance, you’ve had more then the usual rest time now. She’s not ready to call off the final round, so you have 5 seconds to get yourself off the mat, then you’re fair game either way.” She said firmly.

Colleen eagerly stood waiting through her brief countdown, ready to finish him off. Terrance didn’t have the energy or will left to even attempt to rush back to his feet before she hit zero. Colleen quickly returned back down to the mat, where he still remained flat on his back.

She swung a leg over him, as she mounted him once again to no resistance. “Trying to give up already?” Colleen teased. “I didn’t even get to show you my best hold.” She smiled, leaning forwards and stretching herself out atop his body.

Her voluptuous rack now hung right over his face, barely contained by her black bra. It was both an arousing and terrifying sight, having a good idea of what she planned to do with them.

“Like what you see?” Colleen flirted. “The best part is.....” she said slowly as her arms snaked around his head and neck. “......there perfect for smothering!” as she stuffed his face right into her deep cleavage.

Terrance was once again sealed in warm soft feminine flesh created darkness. Other then the humiliation of being suffocated by a girls boobs in a public wrestling match, her marshmallow-ey embrace almost felt kind of nice for a moment.

Until he needed to breathe again. Just like how her ass had dominated his face, her large breasts did the same. She had a tight grip around his head to prevent him from twisting his head in any meaningful way.

He pulled at her arms and shoulders with the little strength he had left, desperately trying to create even a sliver of breathing room. Every time he managed a slight turn of his face in her tight hug, her boobs were there keeping his mouth and nose sealed in the soft warmth.

He really needed to breath now. He involuntarily opened his mouth to gasp for breath only for part of her breast to bulge into his mouth instead. Feeling the wetness and his nostrils desperately sucking against her skin, she laughed “Hey calm down, I didn’t give you permission to lick them.”

She finally pried his red disheveled face out of her cleavage, his face popping free with a string of saliva going from his mouth to her boob.

“Ew.” Colleen smirked, wiping it away and readjusting her top.

“Please. No more.” He begged, breathing deeply.

“You sure?” She cooed. “I think you need some more time with them, to really appreciate it.” She said, pulling his face lightly to her chest.

“No!” He cried out, thinking she was reapplying the smother. The referee standing off to the side had to cover her mouth to stifle a giggle.

“Aw it’s okay, no more boobs for you.” Colleen giggled. Just give each one a kiss-, on my skin, and promise you’ll never insult a girl’s weight again.” She kindly directed.

Terrance immediately obeyed, expecting to be plunged back into her tits at any hesitation. Shifting his head a bit, he planted a firm kiss on the uncovered part of each breast, his lips sinking in to her feminine mounds. Feeling his lips submissively kissing each boob that had just smothered him into submission felt so good.

The crowd was once again amped up at the sight of the male wrestler laying still submissively kissing his female opponent’s tits.

“Coll- Colleen I’ll n-never insult a girls weight again, I swear. You’re so beautiful.” He added the last part unasked for, afraid to not meet her expectations.

“Good. And thank you.” Colleen warmly smiled down at him. “You didn’t need to add that though.” She laughed to his further embarrassment.

Rising off of him, she got up and back to her feet. “Now we’re done.” She smiled to the referee.

A moment later, an announcement rung out “Winner Of The Match 2-1 By Breast Smother, Colleen!”

As Colleen was about to walk off, the brunette stopped her. “What about your victory pose?” She asked.

While most girls wouldn’t have hesitated to take Terrance’s humiliation further and find him a new torture for the post match ritual, Colleen was just about done. She had already humbled him and broke his gross attitude, he submitted and she was ready to go on her way.

“Um......I think I’m good.” Colleen replied, her face still filled with happiness with her first win.

After taking a few seconds to think over Colleen’s unusual response, she began “Technically someones supposed to perform a pose over the loser”, putting extra emphasis on the word ‘someone’, “so if you really want to skip it......can I take your place?” She asked with some excitement leaking in her tone.

“Sure, why not?” Colleen warmly replied. How could she say no?

“Thank you!” The girl who refereed their match exclaimed breaking into a big smile, happy to get this opportunity.

“Have fun!” Colleen laughed as she turned and went back to the locker room to change and head home.

As Colleen walked away, the referee went up to Terrance and mashed her foot firmly onto to his face, holding her arms up straight in the air above her head, in an excited playful pose. Despite not being the winner, she got some cheers from those in the crowd who stuck around.

She felt confident with her foot pressed into his face, and decided to push it a little just to get a little more of the experience from this rare chance.

“Kiss it loser.” She said as firmly as she could in her giddy state, lifting her foot over his mouth.

To her surprise and amusement, his head lifted up as he actually kissed the bottom of her foot! She rubbed her foot around his face for a moment as she laughed, before walking away herself, her night made.

After changing, Colleen stepped out of the locker room to find Max and Summer waiting for her.

“You were amazing!” Summer told her.

“Aw, thanks.” Colleen replied with a shy smile. “It’s really thanks to Max and Alexa though.”

“I don’t know if we deserve thaaaat much credit, but you’re welcome.” He replied as the three of them made their way out.

“It was kind of awkward at first, but as I went it felt more and more natural.” Colleen commented.

“I like how you seem like you didn’t just totally crush and smother the life out of a poor guy with your ass and tits.” Summer laughed. “You sound so innocent.”

“Hey, actually there’s a bit more to that. Let’s just say......he wasn’t so nice. I’m not really like that.” Colleen smiled.

“Sometimes you just do a little extra in the heat of the moment.” He chimed in.

“Mmmhm. She loved it.” Summer grinned.

“Okay, maybe I kind of did.” Colleen admitted with a laugh, as they finally got outside and paused. “Well, thanks again for being here guys.” She smiled. “I’m gonna get going, tell Alexa thanks again.”

“I will, see ya Colleen.” He answered as Summer hugged her goodbye.

As Colleen walked away to her car, it left just Max and Summer.

“We should do this again sometime, without the run in with stuck up girls.” She said joked.

“Yeah, for sure.

“Oh, you wanna meet back up for food before we go home? I’m always good for night time fun, Sky isn’t as big on it though. It’s cool if you want to go home.”

“Mmmm sure, let’s do it. Give Alexa a little more time before I barge in and wake her up.” He laughed.

A while later, Max finally arrived back home finding Alexa sound asleep. After hanging out with Summer for a bit longer, they’d gone their separate ways after another one of her squeezing hugs. Surprisingly, he ended up spending more time with her then Skylar.

As quietly as he could, he slipped into bed. Though Alexa still woke up just a little, speaking to him for a moment in a soft sleepy voice.

“Hey....Maxy” she quietly greeted him. “She win?”

“Yep. And she says thanks again for your help.”

“That’s good.” She softly replied, half asleep.

Only seconds later, she drifted back into her sleep. He figured he’d let her rest, and tell her the rest tomorrow.

End Of Part 6.

-Probably fully committed to this story for a bit now, here’s a new part. If you’re wondering where Melissa and Lucy’s character models are, go take a look at my ‘Cheerleading Is A Sport’ story thread and the picture is there. I’m assuming most people following this at least read part 1 to that anyway.

-I have a few ideas for different match formats to mix it up more. One of them will probably come in after the next part.

- There’s an issue for some of us with this forum right now. Can’t view any user profiles or use PM’s. It comes up as ‘database error.” Haven’t tested it, but I’ve heard it also happens when you try to upload images. If so, and the problem isn’t fixed somewhat soon......that’ll be a bit of an annoying problem for this story. Hopefully I won’t have to temporarily stop the character model pictures for new characters.
Old 27-Sep-21, 17:16
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

New to the party on this one but thoroughly enjoying it now! Started with your Cheater Cake story and now needed up on this gem. I'm curious if for the development of the story you plan on having any males win first round matches even though this is the female domination part of the site?

Can't wait for more matches from this tournament and very much appreciate the outside of the ring story development as well!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-21, 06:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
New to the party on this one but thoroughly enjoying it now! Started with your Cheater Cake story and now needed up on this gem. I'm curious if for the development of the story you plan on having any males win first round matches even though this is the female domination part of the site?

Can't wait for more matches from this tournament and very much appreciate the outside of the ring story development as well!
Thank you, glad you’re along for the story now! That’s a good question, that I don’t have a sure answer for. I have an idea to bring a bit more balance to that for some matches, that will add more of a ‘who will win?’ thing to the story outside of just the F/F matches. That match format won’t come in for another part though after the one I’m about to post, but I think everyone will be satisfied with it. It’ll allow for some male wins in a good way.

Added after 22 minutes:

Part 7: Brianna’s Debut, Melissa And Lucy’s Night

“Oh my god. Lucy, you’re not gonna believe this!” Melissa exclaimed with a laugh, as her and Lucy sat in the gymnasium awaiting the night’s match. Not too many other people had shown up yet.

“Guess who’s in this match.” Melissa told her, grinning from ear to ear.

“Umm….” Lucy tried to think of who it could be to have Melissa so excited. Her mind drew a blank. She had no idea.

Noticing that Lucy was lost, she just reached to her side holding her phone in front of Lucy.

A look of disbelief came across her face before she broke into a smile. “No way. He’s here too?!” Said Lucy.

“We should totally go say hello, right? I’m sure he’d looooove to see us again.” Melissa smirked.

“We totally have too, he probably misses us so much. It would be mean to know he’s here and NOT pay him a visit.” Lucy agreed, playing along.

“Let’s go then.” She replied, as the two of them got up.

Carter paced back and forth in the boys locker room, anxiously awaiting his first match taking place tonight. Doubts were starting to creep in on if he made the right choice coming here. Maybe this a dumb idea and a mistake.

A few weeks after his and two of his friends humiliation at the hands and thighs of the three cheerleaders, Carter had decided to transfer away from that college. Leaving the 3 devious girls, and the whole dreaded experience behind. He hadn’t even spoken to his two friends since then either.

He fully left it all behind and got away from it. He could be certain that he’d never see or even hear about Melissa, Olivia, and Lucy, ever again. No reminders of that week around him anymore.

He ended up choosing Redlands once he had found out about it. Their special competition would allow him to reclaim his confidence and pride. He needed this.

In the current moment though, he no longer felt so sure. What if he lost? What if he was about to be dominated by another girl tonight? This time, his humiliation would be much less private. His reputation here would already be of embarrassment. Maybe he should never have chosen this place. Maybe he should just slip out now and not come back-

He was torn away from his conflicted and nervous thoughts by a few knocks on the locker room door.

Curious and confused of who it could be, he went over to see who it was. Who would need to come in right now? It wasn’t locked, so whoever it was is polite enough to not barge right in.

“Carterrrrrr!” Melissa cheerfully shouted once he opened the door for them. We’ve missed you so much!”

He froze, staring at them, his eyes wide. T-there was no way. I-I- It couldn’t be them” panicked thoughts of shock flew through his head.

“He looks like he’s seen a ghost.” Lucy laughed.

“It’s been a few months now, hasn’t it?” Melissa asked her friend.

“I know, it has!” Lucy replied. “Melissa and I were just so excited when we found out you were here too! We HAD to drop by right away!” Lucy told him enthusiastically.

“Oh definitely. I just went on my phone to check the matchup, this is the first one we’re here to watch, and neither of us could believe it at first!” Melissa continued, playing up her words to sound dramatic and extra surprised.

“H-how are y-you-“ he began to stammer, getting his first words in. He was so stunned, and not in a positive way, the words came to him slowly.

“We’ll explain.” Melissa replied with a smile. “Come on, let’s go inside and……..catch up, for a bit. You have some time.”

“Sorry Olivia couldn’t be here.” Lucy smirked.

Before Carter could say or do anything else, he was rushed back into the locker room by the two girls, the door closing behind them. Alone again with two of his nightmares.

As they lead him over to a bench, lightly guiding him to a sitting position on the floor in front of it, he spoke first.

“S-so you guys stalked me, and FOLLOWED me here?!” He asked in more of a nervous panicked tone then a bold accusatory one.

“Oh please.” Melissa responded as her and Lucy both cracked up with light laughs.

“Someone thinks their awfully important.” Lucy added with a grin.

“You really think, we would spend any of our time and energy stalking YOU, and even move schools just to follow YOU?” Melissa rhetorically asked, saying it like it was the dumbest and most absurd thing she’d ever heard.

He almost went a little red as he stared back at her, Melissa pausing for a moment as her words sunk in.

“If it makes you feel better, we really didn’t. Actually, we kind of got kicked out after all of that.” Lucy revealed. “You can probably find proof online later if you want.”

Oh no. He could feel his heart rate start to speed up. They got caught and in big trouble somehow, someone ratted them out, and they must’ve figured it was him. Now they were here to take it out on HIM.

“M-M Melissa-, I didn’t say anything, I-i w-would never report you, I swear. Please!” He rushed to beg them. He seriously had nothing to do with it. He was starting to sweat.

“Relaaaax.” Melissa answered dismissively after his hurried begging and noticing his nerves spiking to another level. “We know it wasn’t you. You’re too whipped for that.” She smirked, saying it like it was a compliment.

“Besides, we don’t even care about that anymore. I’m so over it. We just got excited that you were here too, and we wanted to catch up with an old friend, just for you to be so weird about it the whole time.” She replied in a pretend disappointed and annoyed tone.

As she said that, she took a seat behind him on the bench, sliding over right behind his head. He got a chill, knowing exactly where this was headed as he found himself in a disturbingly familiar position.

“It’s very rude of you you know.” Lucy chimed in. “Really kills the vibe.” He felt Melissa’s hand cup his chin, lightly pulling his head back a little as she faced no resistance. He knew better then to try and fight her off. Her tanned legs slapped shut around his neck, leaving him staring ahead at her calves and white shoes, with Lucy above that.

“I know it’s not the same as being squeezed by Olivia’s legs, but you’ll just have to imagine.” said Melissa, like it was a big disappointment to him. “Too bad she didn’t come too, maybe she will later, who knows.”

“Oh great.” Carter thought to himself, though he didn’t dare say it out loud.

“Lucy, you want to get in on this too? Double scissor for old times sake? I’m sure he’d appreciate it.” Melissa suggested with a devious smile.

“Oh of course. I wouldn’t want to let him down, even after he’s been so rude.” Lucy played along, sitting next to him and sliding her legs tightly around his midsection.

Both pairs of toned legs began to squeeze. Carter’s hands went to Melissa’s thighs, feeling them squeeze. He didn’t even try to pry her legs apart anymore. The pressure on his ribs from Lucy wasn’t any better.

“Please girls……..not……now.” He choked out. “My……match.” He pleaded with them. He knew that any chance he had of winning was being squeezed out of him by their thighs. Every moment their smooth legs continued to flex around him, the further away he got from victory. He’d practically be left with no recovery time. He could picture his imaginary number odds of winning falling in his mind, with every second spent between their legs.

“What? You really thought you had a chance of winning in the first place? Trust me Carter. You didn’t. Lucy and I can be more sure of that then anyone.” Melissa said flatly.

“Yeaaah, you’re kind of pathetic.” Lucy added, almost sounding like she pitied him.

While he started to gurgle between her thighs, Melissa broke into an amused laugh. “Wait. Were you planning to come here and win a bunch of these matches, to like redeem yourself or something? Is that what this is for you?” She asked, as her and Lucy both stopped squeezing so he didn’t pass out.

“Yes.” He croaked, feeling dizzy. His answer made them both burst into a fit of laughter.

Wow. That’s actually kind of sad.” Lucy said, the first come out of their laughter. You need to beat a bunch of girls, to make yourself feel better…….after getting beat up by girls.” She started laughing again.

“Ohhhhh you poor thing.” Melissa began, in the most sympathetic voice he’d ever heard from her. “You could’ve just accepted it and moved on……but now, you’re about to become a lot more girl’s bitch, and face way more humiliation then you ever did from us.” She ran her hand softly and comfortingly through his blonde hair. Like Olivia had once done.

To Carter’s horror, he felt a stirring in his groin. He had no idea why his body was reacting like this to their legs, words, and her hand on his head, but he couldn’t control it.

“You’re really good at taking something and making it so much worse for yourself!” Lucy sarcastically complimented him. “Actually…….I think he’s going to be just fine with that Melissa.” She said cracking up, calling attention to his crotch.

“Oh my gosh……you’re hard right now?” Melissa broke out laughing. His face flushed bright red in horrified embarrassment.

After a quiet moment, Melissa playfully asked “Even though you’re going to be dominated by a bunch of other girls now, we’ll always be your favorites…….right?”

“Yes Melissa.” He blankly answered.

“Aw, good boy.” She answered, running her hand through his hair again and giving him 2 playful squeezes with her legs. “I think it’s time for your match now, we better let you go.” She told him, as her and Lucy stood up to leave and go find new seats.

“Nice catching up with you again Carter.” She said warmly. “I think all 3 of us are going to enjoy this match.” She said, with that familiar smug look.

“Goodluck!” Lucy sarcastically called back as they walked out, finally leaving him alone again.

They were right. It was time to get out there. He still felt a bit weak and woozy from their squeezing. He wasn’t winning this. Everything Melissa had said was right. This was a mistake. He began his now dreaded walk out to the gym floor.

As Melissa and Lucy re-entered the gymnasium, they found that the vast majority of seats were already filled. Including their original spot. Finding 2 free seats now wouldn’t be easy.

“Great. Now where we are going to sit?” An annoyed Lucy asked. The two of them looked around for a minute, until Melissa’s eyes settled on 2 free seats, possibly the only ones left near each other.

“I think I found us a spot.” She told Lucy, pointing it out to her. The seats were still left empty for obvious reasons.

The last two nearby seats left available, were directly to the left and right sides of……..Addison. And some boy at her feet on a leash.

“Are you sure we should go sit there? Maybe we should just split up?” Lucy suggested.

“Of course we should! Luce, this is our in with the baddest bitch here. We can’t pass this up!” She exclaimed. “Come on.” She gestured to Lucy. This night was going oh so perfectly.

“Alright.” Lucy relented, going along with her eager best friend. If she was so sure, why not. She generally guided the 3 of them in the right direction.

To sit with Addison, they went.

Damien had gone all out trying to please Addison the day before, completely submitting to her at all times and treating her like a queen.

Anything to convince her not to drag him back out into public like this. Massaging, kissing, or licking her feet on command. Kissing her ass and presenting his face as a seat cushion whenever she wished. His face down between her deadly thighs licking away, giving her pleasure to her heart’s content. His desperation, all for nothing.

He tried to present an excuse or two first, the best one being that they were both still suspended from matches. Unfortunately, it turns out that ban only made them ineligible to participate in matches. They were still free to come watch them like anyone else there. Damien didn’t dare push his luck any further.

To his surprise though, Addison mercifully promised to at least think about going without him if he was on his best behavior the next day. Truth was, she never intended to let him off the hook. She saw it as an extra chance to further beat him down. His face when she told him she hadn’t changed her mind was priceless.

She had simply been enjoying this week to the fullest. She was a bit disappointed today was the last day he owed her. Bringing him to a match with her and showing him off would end it with a bang. On the bright side, today also marked the end of her suspension from competing as well. Her one week punishment was nearly served.

Damien had mostly tried to keep his head down as they arrived and he was lead inside to a place for her to sit. He didn’t want to meet anyones eyes in this state. This was somehow by far his most embarrassing and emasculating experience of the week.

While the gymnasium was still mostly empty, they stuck out quickly to everyone who came in, catching plenty of different stares, glances, hushed whispers, and even stifled laughter. For her part, Addison couldn’t care less. She just played on her phone to kill time. He still couldn’t bring himself to look up at anyone. He could almost feel the eyes that must be on him in this ridiculous position.

A few minutes later, some redhead girl strolled past them. She glanced at them both out of the corner of her eye as she walked past, covering up a few giggles with her hand. She couldn’t believe the sight of a person on a leash.

“Shut up!” He angrily snapped at her making her stop in her tracks. He was aware she was surely far from the only there to have a similar reaction, but her daring to let it show right in front of him set him off.

“Damien.” Addison firmly called his name from behind him. As he turned himself to face her, he was immediately met with a hard stinging slap to the face. The red haired girl flinched a little in surprise.

“Apologize to her. Now.” Addison demanded. He was too afraid to disobey but mortified TO obey at the same time.

Her expression softened as she looked to the girl. “I’m really sorry about that. He should know better.”

“It’s okay.” She laughed as Damien crawled to her feet.

“I’m really sorry.” He began submissively. “I shouldn’t have talked to you like that. Please……please forgive me.” He ended his groveling with a kiss on her flip flop wearing foot. His face burned red knowing it couldn’t just be her and Addison watching this.

“Okay okay” she giggled. “One more kiss and you’re forgiven.” Dying inside, he smooched her foot one last time before she walked away.,

“Good bitch.” Addison ‘praised’ him, giving his leash a firm tug pulling him right back to her feet. The night was far from over, and he already wanted to disappear.

Soon, the gym was well packed and the wrestlers were moments away from being introduced. At least there’d be something to keep people’s eyes off of him for a while. Almost every seat was filled, except the two directly to the sides of him and Addi-

“Heeeeey!” An energetic female voice broke up his thoughts. “You’re Addison! Right?” The voice asked with a mix of excitement and cheerfulness. Damien glanced up just enough to realize there were 2 girls in front of them now.

“That’s me, I guess it’s not too hard to tell right now.” Addison laughed, gesturing at Damien on the floor.

“I’m Melissa, and this is…..”

“Lucy.” The second girl chimed in introducing herself.

“Your match was amaaazing.” Melissa complimented her with a beaming smile.

“You’re definitely our favorite wrestler here.” Lucy added.

“Thank you girls.” Addison couldn’t help but brightly smile at their fangirl-ish praise. No one else had approached her to talk so far, never mind with such enthusiasm. Was everyone weirded out by Damien’s presence, or was she seen as intimidating now? Probably a mixture of both she decided.

“How about you girls have a seat?” Addison grinned, gesturing to the open seats on her left and right. “Everyone else is too scared or something!” She joked.

“Oh we’d love too!” Melissa happily smiled. “Right Lucy?” She asked her friend.

“For sure. That would be great!” Lucy answered with a smile back.

As the two of them sat down with Addison, the introductions rang out.

Wrestling For The Male Team, Carter!

The match hadn’t even begun and he was already a bit of a mess. Mentally and physically. After his brief scissor session with Melissa and Lucy, he really didn’t feel ready to fight anyone tonight.

Oh great. His roaming eyes had found Melissa and Lucy in the crowd waving, and Melissa blowing him a kiss when she was sure he spotted them. He was so distracted and off that the girl in between them with someone on a leash didn’t even register in his head.

“You two know him?” Asked Addison curiously.

“You could say that.” Lucy replied.

“The whole thing is kind of a story, but basically we have a similar thing going with Carter that you have with him.” Melissa explained, referring to Damien. “We haven’t taken it quite ‘this’ far though” she joked, reaching over and tapping the leash with a finger on the word ‘this’.

“Too far?” Addison asked with a light smile.

“Actually, I like your…….creativity.” Melissa laughed.

Wrestling For The Female Team, Brianna!

A girl in white, with flowing black hair down past her shoulders, walked out to the mat. Perfect smooth skin, a flat stomach, thick thighs, a toned body with the right curves. Light pink painted fingernails, bright white painted toes, and a thin gold colored ankle bracelet to boot.

Brianna wore a tight white top, sleeves going down to her wrists, breasts bulging against it, revealing her entire midriff. A skimpy white thong that showed off her thighs and ass. To complete the look she also wore a see through thin white garment tied around her waist, that hung down behind her over her backside to the backs of her knees.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Carter stared at his opponent. She almost looked like a goddess. His arousal was starting to spring out of control once again. Those silky soft looking thighs wrapped around his head……her flawless body on top overpowering his……that ass pressed against his face……..gazing up at her beauty as she posed with a foot atop him.

“What the fuck.” He thought to himself. His tongue almost fell out before he snapped himself out of it. What was he thinking? What was wrong with him? He had a raging hard on in his dark blue trunks. Like most guys, he kept the outfit very simple.

As they were about to begin, Brianna paused and wisely removed the thin flowing white accessory from around her waist, letting it gently fall to the mat. She did it slowly, intentionally making a little show of it for everyone watching.

Carter had ogled her wide hips and legs the whole time, which did nothing to relieve a now throbbing sensation in his shorts. He was utterly captivated by the beauty across from him.

“Like what you see?” She sultrily asked. The answer was quite obvious though, the bulge in his pants was very visible. “Mmm at least part of you does.” She answered for him.

“Shut up, some slut act isn’t gonna work on me.” He tried to reply with defiance. His brain was too fried to hit back with anything more subtle and clever.

“Your body disagrees.” She purred, slowly stalking towards him swaying her hips, her eyes on the strained tent in his shorts. “I know what you really want. Don’t try to fight it. Give in to your true desires, and then…..” She paused with her next words on the tip of her tongue.

He was almost hypnotized as she came face to face with him. So turned on. He couldn’t rip himself from his ‘deer in the headlights’ state to attack her. He wanted her badly. She had a distinct smell of perfume on her.

“……this might be the best night you’ve ever had.” She finished with a sultry smile, looking into his eyes. Her hand slipped right down to his groin, gently rubbing over his shorts. The sudden pleasurable sensation sent a shockwave through him.

Carefully continuing her contact with his crotch, she didn’t want to tip him over the ‘edge’, she put her other hand on his shoulder. Brianna gently and slowly guided him down to the mat, Carter fully complying. “That’s right honey, just follow my lead, and you’ll have memories to ‘enjoy’ forever.”

As he assumed his position flat on his back as she wished, her touch receding, the full scope of it all hit him while she slowly came down to her knees next to his stomach.

While Melissa and Lucy’s thighs already squeezed out much of his hopes of victory, he was already acting as Brianna’s plaything from the very start. So many people were seeing it. In seconds she’d have a dominant position over him. He had to stop this.

Brianna long ago came to the conclusion that she’d lucked out and this one wouldn’t be putting up much of a fight. He was completely under her control. She intended to straddle him, before he suddenly launched up from his back, trying to roll onto his side towards her.

Reacting just in time, she lunged towards him. Carter was knocked back onto his back as Brianna’s upper body now lay over his stomach. A little air came out of him from the impact.

Not quite sure what he was doing, he reached to her body trying to push her off and away for a moment while she slid herself on top of him a bit more. A quick chaotic struggle ensued. One of his arms was met and grabbed by both of hers, while he pushed at her side and part of her stomach with the other.

He reached with the still free arm down her body, pushing at her thigh now. Brianna swung her legs, catching the arm between them. She be very close to winning if it were a pins match. She resorted to just fending off the arm she held on too with both hands, to just one hand.

Her other hand slipped down to his groin, beginning her sensual rubbing again. His hard on had only died out a little, and was quickly brought back to life.

“Shhhhh” she soothingly whispered. “Fighting ruins the pleasure.” Carter’s strength and will to fight was indeed waning again. Her grinding hand felt so good. He wanted more.

His struggles weakened, she let his arm come untangled from her legs. Brianna swung her legs over him, turning herself to face his feet. He was greeted by a a view of her amazing ass in her white thong.

His arousal confused mind was torn between wanting to stay here and resisting. “I know you love it. Let’s get you in a littllllle closer, take it all in.” She told him, reaching back and pulling his head up between her legs into a reverse head scissor. Her dark cheeks, contrasted by her white thong, consumed most of his vision.

He had the perfect close up view. She wasn’t squeezing yet, just holding him. Her hand snaked into his shorts this time, giving him a jolt now that he actually felt her touch. Getting to have this view of her ass, her soft thighs around him, he was so lucky to be put in this position by this goddess. Carter was so consumed with lust.

“You just want to bury your face in it, don’t you?” She sensuously asked. “Yes. Please…..Brianna.” He moaned.

“Later, baby. I promise……..if you behave. You still have to earn it first.” She replied.

Releasing his head without having had to use any pressure at all, her hand slowly pulled out of his shorts. His hard on was pulsing. She spun herself around, straddling him and slowly sliding further and further up his body. Soon, her thighs framed his head and her crotch arrived on his throat. Her bared midriff, white top, and face, looming over him.

“Now, if you’re a good boy for me, you’ll get yours later.” She winked. She lifted up a little and scooted forward so that her crotch was now hovering over his mouth and nose. Some thoughts of trying to slip away came to his head, but before he could get close to acting on any of it, Brianna settled onto his face.

She began to grind her crotch against his face, over and over. As she used his face, Carter submissively placed his hands on her luscious thighs, softly caressing them. His senses were overwhelmed with both the smell of her perfume and her ‘more natural’ scent.

Her grinding intensified a bit, as little sounds of pleasure that were only audible to him began to escape her mouth. He felt a warm dampness on his face. Her thong wasn’t much protection from that.

He was starting to get dizzy in his warm wet airless prison, and she knew it. “Hold on hold on-“ she moaned to him before freezing and pressing down harder onto his face. She trembled for a moment as his face got wetter, then stopped and breathed deeply.

Knowing she was done with his face, he tapped out on her thigh immediately. Just in time, as his vision started to swim.

Brianna wordlessly got off of him and back to her feet, before stepping away from him. Her legs were a bit shaky. With every inhale through his nose, Carter could still smell her.

“Winner Of The First Fall With A Facesit, Brianna!” It was announced to plenty of cheers.

“Did she even use an actual hold the entire time?” A surprised Addison questioned.

“Don’t think so.” Lucy replied. “See, we called it!”

“So, are you girls new here? I really can’t remember seeing either of you around before.” Asked Addison.

“Yep, we pretty much just got here. So we didn’t actually see your match in person, sorry. I just caught myself up with the website.” Explained Melissa.

“Taking the initiative, nice.” Addison said lightly. “Welcome then.”

“We miiiiight have gotten kicked out of our old school for our thing with Carter.” Lucy revealed with a laugh. “All of ‘this’ wouldn’t fly there.”

“Guess I should be avoiding you two then, you sound like trouble.” Addison joked.

“Ex Cheer Captains.” Melissa added with a smile.

“Ooouuu, impressive!” Addison lightheartedly replied with a laugh.

She gave a tug on Damien’s leash. “Foot rubs. For each of us. Now.” She commanded. As he went to attend to her first, she interrupted.

“Start with them, …….Melissa and……Lucy?” Half directing him and half questioning to the two girls to make sure she remembered their names right. She was in a very good mood. Why not flex her ‘power’ and treat her new friends a little before it ended?

With the second fall about to begin, Carter had had some time to ‘calm down’, though it was a bit difficult with her scent still flowing into his nose. He was completely humiliated but filled with submissiveness to her after the first round, realizing what he’d done. And he was frustrated for a release after all the physical teasing and intense arousal.

Brianna got into position to start the next round, having come down from her face riding high during the break.

As they got the signal to begin, his body was already reacting as she seductively approached. “Ready for your reward?” She purred. “You did VERY well.” No words came to him as she went around behind him, trailing her hand over his groin as she went.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly pulling him down to the mat with her. He ended up face up, with her body beneath his. Her arms around his neck, and her legs around his body.

Sensing his anxiousness, she assured him “It’s okay, I’m not going to squeeze. Let’s make this one look good.” She whispered into his ear. Her arms tightened around his neck, but not enough to choke him.

Meanwhile, her feet hooked into his shorts and went to work. Unable to see it, he could only imagine her soles, white painted toes, with a bracelet on one ankle, working over his hard on.

Being wrapped tightly into her body with her skillful foot work was driving him insane, his hips already shifting around. There were plenty of cheers as she ‘choked’ him and finished with her feet.

“Looks like my feet are winning this 2v1.” She teasingly whispered. She was right. Her silky soles were dominating his hard on. A panicked thought came to him as he was driven closer and closer to the edge. He couldn’t let this happen in front of everyone watching, he had to resist the feeling-

That was quickly washed away by a flood of pleasure as her bright white toes took him right over the edge, making him erupt in his shorts just after he tried to fight it.

“That’s it, let it out baby.” She whispered. He shook in her grip, panting. Instinctively, he tapped her arm signaling the end.

“Winner Of The Match With A Rear Naked Choke, Brianna!” The announcement spoke.

“How was it?” She asked. “As good as it was for me?”

“That was…….amazing.” He gasped, now riding a high of his own. Melissa, Lucy, and Olivia, hadn’t done anything like that.

“See how much better it is when you accept what you really want?” She told him in a sultry tone. He lightly nodded.

“Now, about my little promise….” She began, climbing on top of him, her face towards his feet. She lifted herself and scooted back until she was above his face. He stared up at her ass that now devoured the white thong. There was already a stirring in his groin again.

“I keep my promises when you’re good, and you certainly earned it. All you have to do now, is ask.” She looked over her shoulder with a sexy smirk.

Carter stuttered for a moment, even on the high of his climax it wasn’t easy to get the words out. Why does the crowd matter anymore? He wanted this so bad.

“Brianna……please.” He begged.

“Please what?” She asked with mock confusion.

“Sit down.” He forced out.

“Where?” She asked, continuing to play with her broken opponent.

He couldn’t take it anymore, just blurting it out. “Please Brianna……bury my face in your ass!”

“That’s better. You should’ve just said that in the first place.” She mockingly scoffed. “But, as you wish.” Her ass finally settled on his face.

“Was that so difficult? You’ll have much more fun when you accept your real desires and are brave enough to say it.” She told him.

He was only half listening, currently in bliss as he received one of the last experiences left that a part of him had craved from the start. He wasn’t even thinking of the audience watching him lay under her.

She lingered there until he needed to breathe, giving him his fill. He wouldn’t touch her and roughly try to shift her as his air ran low, allowing her to get up on her own.

As she was about to walk away, she was stopped by his voice.

“T-thank you Brianna.” He quietly and timidly told her, sort of following what she’d encouraged him to do.

She paused for a moment, before crouching down and whispering her phone number into his ear. “I’d love to do this again……..more privately. If you accept how much you loved this and that it’s what you truly want, text me.”

She stood back up, and walked off. Leaving a mess of a boy behind her. She had no doubt he’d call her, sooner or later. If it wasn’t in a few days, another match or two would fix that.

Carter was going to keep replaying that number in his head until he got to his phone to type it out. He wouldn’t allow himself to forget it.

“Luce……we might have to up our game. If other girls here are treating him like that, he’ll forget about us in a month!” Melissa laughed.

“Gosh. He really is pathetic.” Lucy replied.

“You could learn a thing or two from Carter, Damien.” Addison joked to him making the 3 of them giggle as he sat quietly rubbing her feet.

After a quiet moment, Addison said “Thanks for coming over and sitting with me tonight girls, this was nice.” with a content smile.

“Thank you for inviting us.” Melissa countered.

“And for……sharing with us.” Lucy added with a laugh, looking to Damien.

Addison pulled out her phone, holding it out to Melissa. “Text yourselves.” She told them. “If you want to of course!” She added with a grin.

“Oh, definitely.” Melissa replied, doing so and then passing it to Lucy who did the same, before passing it back to Addison.

“Well, it’s been a long night. I think Lucy and I are gonna get going.” Melissa told her.

“Yeah, I’m kind of tired too.” Lucy added.

“Okay, I’ll just be here for a few more minutes enjoying this amazing foot rub.” She laughed. “Don’t let me keep you.”

After the 3 of them said their goodbyes, Melissa and Lucy went on their way. Almost everyone else had already made their way out.

“We couldn’t have imagined a better night!” Melissa laughed to Lucy after they exited the gym.

Somehow, even though they weren’t involved in the match, they had been the real winners of the night.

End Of Part 7

-Next part is already here! Writing for this story is really flowing again, the best it’s been since earlier on. The next 2 parts matches will be different from what the rest have been, so look forward to that. A bit of a refresh in this part, focusing on a completely different set of characters for the first time.

-Forum is still somewhat glitched. Luckily, the ‘database error’ issue is only an on and off thing for now, so I was able to post this part with Brianna’s model pic. Just have to be lucky and catch it at the right time when a new part is ready. So if it’s not fully fixed soon, it should be alright anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3E77CEF3-B9AE-489E-90A7-3354735E4240.jpeg (503.3 KB, 1561 views)

Last edited by Josh42; 28-Sep-21 at 06:48.
Old 28-Sep-21, 19:46
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Another FANTASTIC installment!

I’m personally a big fan of women in stories built for either smothering or mental domination because beating someone up and respectable but the psychological ownership that comes from the man being afraid of your body denying him air and scrambling his brain is a whole different conquering.

So I’m definitely looking forward to more of Addison, Colleen, and Alexa matches. Colleen and Alexa have great assets for playing the denial with their opponents will to fight bringing them to the brink of unconsciousness only to start over. Addison not only having the curves to smothers but also the strength to beat her opponents with technical moves first and her clear enjoyment in dominating and intimidating opponents seems like she’ll make for great stories and side stories. I hope if she faces another overly rude and arrogant opponent we get more detail about what her behind closed doors post match treatment of them is like. One can only imagine how different Damien’s week might have been had he headed his buddies advice and taken her more serious.

Looking forward for what’s in store for our co-cheer captains and the splash they will make, though if Melissa and Lucy did eventually suffer a humiliation loss to knock their ego’s a bit that would also make for fun story and character development.

Hope you stay red hot with this writing speed. I can’t imagine how much work and time you put into this but it is appreciated by us readers!!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-21, 20:47
Points: 2,680, Level: 21 Points: 2,680, Level: 21 Points: 2,680, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Brianna such a seductress. Looking forward to more with her
The Following User Says Thank You to nathanielgant For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-21, 12:57
Points: 5,118, Level: 30 Points: 5,118, Level: 30 Points: 5,118, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Great stories. For me, the best moments are the foot smothers. When Alexa win with a foot smother, it was magical.
The Following User Says Thank You to sowcast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-21, 05:54
Last Achievements

Part 8: Addison Kick’s Off First Female Match

“So who you guys got?” Asked an excited Summer, as her, Skylar, Max, and Alexa, walked into the gymnasium.

“Easy. Harper and Elenna.” He replied confidently.

“Mmmm I have to agree with Maxy on this one.” Answered Alexa.

“Me three. Harper and Elenna.” Skylar said.

“Addison.” Summer proudly announced, receiving 3 puzzled looks.

“Are you just saying that so we don’t all have the same prediction?” Asked Skylar.

“No, she’s going to win.” Summer said matter-of-factly.

“Summer are you feeling alright?” Max teased her.

“Very funny Max. If you three are just sooooo sure, how about a little bet on it?” Summer grinned.

“We could always use some easy money, right Max?” Alexa laughed.

“Sounds good to me, I’m in.” He agreed.

“Sky?” Summer waited, as the three of them sat down. Skylar to one side of her with Max and Alexa on the other.

“Okay, I’m in too.” She accepted. “But, let’s keep it light okay? Mostly just for fun.”

“20$?” Max suggested.

“That’s fine with-“ Summer began to answer, being cutoff by Skylar.

“10.” She countered.

“Hey-“ Summer started to reply.

“10.” She firmly interjected again. “Someone has to look out for you when you’re making a bad decision.” Skylar laughed.

“Fineeee.” Summer accepted. Max and Alexa silently agreed. Max, Alexa, and Skylar, weren’t really aware of exactly who they were betting for or against, they were just more then comfortable betting on the duo to win 2v1, and agreeing to the small bet to make it a little more fun. Summer at least knew who she was betting for.

This was the first night of the previously announced Female matches. An exhibition match to debut the new format, this one was simply for bragging rights. The crowd wasn’t quite as large as the mixed matches tended to draw, but there was still plenty of intrigue to check out the exciting new thing going on.

Addison was by far the most recognizable girl signed up, you could call her ‘the face’ of this fight division right now, and was fittingly part of the opening matchup fresh off suspension. A real challenge was being thrown at her from the start, a 2v1 match. Could she be the first to overcome a 2v1 match? If she couldn’t, maybe no one could.

“How are you so…….perfect.” Said Lucy, as her and Melissa hung back in the locker room with Addison before her match. The 3 of them had very quickly become quite inseparable.

She had given Lucy a brief flex of her arm, like anyone else Addison wasn’t opposed to showing off for others sometimes. Lucy wasn’t even simply sucking up or trying to win them more favor with her, she was genuinely admiring her physique. She couldn’t remember ever seeing a girl built quite like Addison in person. This was their first time seeing Addison in such a revealing outfit that really showed herself off.

“Oh stop, you’re too much.” Addison shyly laughed at receiving such a direct and strong compliment. “Thank you though, that’s really sweet.”

She was used to strong reactions though. She’d experienced plenty of mocking, insults, and less straight forwards disapproval, most recently from Damien. Then there were others who genuinely admired her unusually strong but very feminine body, respecting her work to gain and maintain it, and finding it impressive.

“You could always join me for a workout sometime.” She added.

“Uh…….I think I’m good.” Lucy replied with a laugh. “I doubt I could keep up with you anyway.”

“If you’re done lusting over her, it’s time to go.” Melissa commented, putting her phone away.

“I wasn’t-“ Lucy defensively began.

“Luce, I’m just messing with you.” Melissa laughed. “Let’s go.”

As the three of them began to walk out, Addison looked to Lucy with a playful grin. “Who says I’d be mad if you were?” Lucy blushed more at the further teasing, looking away.

“Wrestling In The First Ever Redlands Female Match, In This 2 On 1, 1-0 Addison!” The announcement went off, as Summer made her way back in from a quick bathroom run.

Pausing to watch her entrance for a moment before going back to sit down, Summer wasn’t so happy to see the two girls accompanying Addison. “Of course their hanging out together.” She thought to herself.

Catching Melissa’s eyes as the 3 of them walked out into the less crowded then usual gymnasium, Summer shot her a glare.

Rather then respond with a death glare, Melissa gave her a brief but smug look, as if daring her to come over and say something. If the blonde was still feeling brave, she could be Addison’s warmup instead.

Instead, Summer made her way back to her friends after quickly losing Melissa’s attention.

“Her Two Opponent’s, 1-0 Harper And 0-1 Elenna!” The second announcement followed.

The two girls came out together, Harper in a black bikini top with a leopard print bikini bottom, a mix of orange and black dots. Meanwhile, Elenna was wearing a blue bikini top with a black bottom. Neither of their bottoms left much to the imagination in the back. Both girls had dyed hair, Elenna having some turquoise mixed into her hair while Harper had pink like coloring mixed in.

“This is perfect!” Harper smiled to her friend. “We get to smash someone in a two on one match, and we’ll still earn some respect for it!”

“Yep, we might be the luckiest team yet. We get matched with like, the only girl who people actually believe has a chance 2 on 1!” Elenna replied.

“Exactly. Nobody is going to care about other people’s 2 on 1 wins as much as they’ll care about ours.” Harper bragged.

The duo weren’t taking this match all that seriously, after all they had every reason to have complete confidence. No one had overcome a 2 on 1 yet. The idea of losing this match was laughable to them. Even coming off a loss to a male opponent in her first match, Elenna was unbothered now anyway. This was a slam dunk victory.

Addison was pretty impressive, sure, they could both even admit it’d be a serious challenge taking her on alone, but together? There was just no way she could take them both at once.

“This shouldn’t be too hard for you, you’d crush either of them 1 on 1.” Melissa told her, as she and Lucy parted ways with her, headed to sit down for the start of the match. Addison would have zero doubts against one of them, but in a 2 on 1 she wasn’t going to get too cocky, despite her new friends certainty.

Right before the referee was set to blow the whistle, the announcement came over the speaker’s announcing the currently experimental rule changes for this 2 on 1 to the crowd.

The typical ‘rounds’ format is gone in this 2 on 1. After getting results from the 2v1 format, it was decided that ditching the falls format with breaks in between could benefit the single wrestler. If you manage to get control and take a dominant position over your two opponents, having to give it up and allow them to regroup and recover with a fresh slate, really favors the duo. The odds of repeating it…..are not great.

This one runs until one side gives up. If the duo botches their huge advantage and the single wrestler takes control……they have to turn the tables. No 2nd round to restart.

With the signal, it was time to begin.

Harper and Elenna quickly attacked their strong opponent together, aggressively rushing her right out of the gate, surprising Addison and leaving her with no time to think through anything. She would’ve expected them to start out a bit more cautiously against her.

The two girls were on her so quick, she could barely brace herself. Facing her alone, they likely would’ve paid dearly for this strategy as Damien had. Together, it worked.

Addison put up a somewhat brief but much more intense struggle then most other’s would have under their blitzing attack, being forced down to the blue mat and on to her back by the two of them. It took Harper and Elenna’s full combined strength to wrestle her down, along with getting the jump on her.

From behind Addison’s head, Harper told Elenna “Get her legs!”, while she fought off a flailing Addison’s arms, trying to get on top of her.

While Elenna sloppily threw her upper body over Addison’s thrashing legs, restricting their movement, Addison found her view of the lights above eclipsed by Harper’s ass. Harper’s leopard print bikini bottom and bare skin was the last thing she saw before her light and air were cut off.

“Eat it bitch.” Harper trash talked as Addison’s facial features were plunged into her butt. Her struggles intensified now, desperate to escape this humiliating position.

Her powerful legs shook Elenna a bit as she tried to hold them down beneath her, while Harper fended off her arms. Addison was able to get bits and pieces of air, her struggles disturbing Harper’s facesit enough from creating a complete seal the entire time.

“Come oooooon” Harper mockingly encouraged her. “Let’s drain that strength out of you.”

“Mmmphhuhhh” Addison groaned into her ass.

“Don’t worry, not too much longer. We know you don’t like this. Just keep your face in those cheeks like a good girl so you can be nice and weak for us.” Elenna softly and sweetly told her.

Addison knew she was finished if that happened, she couldn’t allow them to keep her mostly deprived of air for that long.

“Getting your money ready?” Max teased Summer, leaning forwards to give her a cocky grin, with Alexa between them.

Harper smirked to her friend. “She’s not that tough fighting for her life under my ass-“ she began to say, before being interrupted and having the smirk wiped from her face, as Addison’s hands shot to her hips. With a burst of strength, straining and flexing her arms, she tossed Harper off of her to the side.

Harper hit the mat next to Addison on her side and shoulder, her head making contact with the mat as well. It was a blur. One moment, she was in control smothering the fight out of her opponent, to being lifted off her face and launched off onto her side, falling to the mat with a groan. It caught her off guard and was so quick, she didn’t get to react.

Elenna hesitated for a moment, going wide eyed in shock as her friend and teammate was shoved from her dominant position. That…..was not supposed to happen. Knowing she had limited time before Harper collected herself, Addison had to make the most of this short time with Elenna while she had no help. No time to stop and take a breather.

After a moment of shock, Elenna desperately began trying to push herself back and retreat from Addison’s reach now that her upper body was free. She didn’t quite make it, as Addison quickly leaned forwards and reached out, grabbing the girl’s partially turquoise dyed hair.

Elenna let out a little cry as her hair was caught and pulled, yanked back forwards into Addison’s waiting thighs. She was dragged deep between Addison’s legs, chin to her crotch.

“Uh uh. “Stay.” Addison taunted in an authoritative tone, like she was a dog. Elenna didn’t have much of a choice to do otherwise, now a prisoner of Addison’s thighs. Unfortunately for Elenna, Addison had no time to play with her. Meaning, she got Addison’s full power squeeze immediately.

She desperately flailed in the head scissor, slapping and pulling at Addison’s strangling legs. She knew she was trapped.

“I don’t know, are you?” Summer taunted back to him after this last turn of events, with a smug grin of her own.

“Max! You jinxed it!” Alexa jokingly blamed him.

Harper stirred next to them, slowly getting to her knees. Her fight sight back in the fight was her friend weakly struggling between Addison’s legs, her face turning colors.

“Harp-………..help” Elenna weakly croaked noticing her friend back up and ready to fight.

Truthfully, Harper wasn’t even sure what to do about the shocking sight in front of her. How could she break Addison’s tight hold instantly without being able to punch her? Elenna was fading rapidly.

As Elenna’s weak struggles began to go still, barely still conscious, Addison acted right before Harper. Deciding not to allow Harper to jump her just to fully put Elenna out, she released the weak and lightheaded girl from her thigh trap.

Elenna was as out of it as she could be without actually being choked unconscious, her body instinctively gasping for air as Addison let her go. Her face slipped right to the mat. She’d be down for a bit.

Elenna now freed before going out, without her intervention, Harper’s only priority was once again fighting Addison.

Still breathing heavy, Addison spun to face her while getting back to her feet herself.

There wasn’t much of a game plan going on the offensive solo while her teammate at least somewhat recovered, Harper allowing some emotion and instinct to take over instead.

After seeing seconds of her friend being helplessly choked to the brink of unconscious by Addison, Harper pushed herself from more of a crouched position to her feet, barreling at Addison on her own, but unlike at the beginning with Elenna, there was some fury behind it now.

Her adrenaline backed momentum crashed into a not fully set and braced Addison, bulldozing the stronger girl into a several foot backpedal before her charge stalled out as Addison dug in and held her ground. Ideally, she would’ve lost her footing and smashed down to the mat.

Now in a battle of raw strength, they hit a stalemate for a moment. Addison too worn down at the moment to simply overpower Harper’s full force, but Harper still not strong enough to overpower Addison’s full resistance.

“Getting……tired?!” Harper half taunted and half grunted as both of their bodies strained and struggled against each other’s. Really, this struggle was slowly wearing them both down

“Half……my strength……is…..enough……for you.” Addison forced out in a strained voice. She knew neither of them were getting anywhere like this though, and she wouldn’t have a whole lot of 1 on 1 time left with Harper.

In a flash Addison broke their intense pushing struggle, neither of them able to overpower the other or rip them to the mat. Her arms shot forwards around Harper’s midsection, pulling the two of them together in a snug embrace.

Addison immediately started to ‘hug’ Harper’s body into her’s with everything she had, her arms flexing and straining to their max. Her full strength and energy was going into crushing the life out of Harper. She was truly all out exerting herself now.

Harper had quickly begun to mirror Addison, pouring all she had into squeezing her body. She didn’t have many options. A bearhug type move from another girl was not something she expected.

It was clear who was winning this test of strength though, as Harper started to weaken and go limp in Addison’s arms, partially abandoning trying to out crush Addison’s arms and instead also trying to wiggle free.

This was really taking a toll on Harper’s core now, pushing the air out of her. Addison’s straining grunts were now met with a little whimper that escaped Harper’s lips as more pain kicked in.

Addison began slowly dragging and shuffling the now weakened and mostly limp girl in her arms over to Elenna, while still trying to maintain some pressure on her.

“Honestly……you did pretty well.” A fatigued Addison told her in a tired strained voice, paying her a genuine compliment. Though Harper couldn’t appreciate it right now.

“Gave me……a……good workout.” Addison continued between heavy breaths, as they approached Elenna, who was still laying on the mat. Her only big movement since she’d paid her any attention was pushing herself over on to her back, arms at her sides. She was still sort of out of it. “Perfect.” Addison thought to herself.

After all that straining and exertion, and still having her mid section squeezed, Harper almost felt like blacking out. Her strength was worn down. She felt like just laying on the mat getting some deep breaths in for a while rather then fighting. Hopefully Elenna was getting up now and could buy her some time in return……but she didn’t hear movement behind them.

“Elenna……please. Get up.” A drained Harper silently thought to herself.

After a moment, Elenna saw Addison and Harper looming over her, Harper (barely) standing upright right over her face. Still coming to, the strange sight only half registered in her mind. Addison began to slowly sit down, descending very high on her chest as she guided a weak and exhausted Harper down with her.

“Don’t worry, it’s time to rest now.” Addison assured her mostly limp opponent.

Elenna was greeted by a close up view of her own friend and teammate’s ass, as Harper was guided down towards her helpless face.

“No……” Elenna groggily groaned as Harper’s bikini clad ass filled more and more of her vision, before Addison’s butt made contact with her chest. A few seconds later, Addison got Harper settled on Elenna’s upright face. Elenna’s nose nestled nicely into the somewhat damp leopard print fabric, between her cheeks.

The two girls getting hot and working up quite a sweat quickly only made this experience even worse for Elenna. Face first in her friend’s sweaty ass was never a place she wanted to end up.

Addison let Harper’s knees buckle as they came down, make it look like a normal reverse facesit that Harper was performing herself. Her arms trapped to her sides against the mat by Addison’s legs, she was pinned down beneath the two hot, sweaty, girls.

“Mmmmph!” Elenna moaned into her teammate’s ass. She was so grossed out. The moist bare skin of Harper’s lower cheeks, mushed to the cheeks of her face. Her nose in the middle, pressed into the sweaty fabric.

“Enjoying yourself?” Addison taunted, to another muffled groan from Elenna. “Look who’s being a good girl with her face in those cheeks now.” She smirked. After being taunted by Elenna while underneath Harper herself, forcing her to spend some time there too was so satisfying.

“It must be so sweaty in there too, after that fighting we did while you laid back and relaxed.” Addison continued. “Your face is going to be coated in ass sweat!” She laughed.

Elenna gave a defeated but angry groan into her friend’s butt. She was definitely going to need a shower tonight.

It took Harper a minute to recover a little, but she now realized what was happening and what she was sitting on, feeling her friend’s voice beneath her.

Elenna really started to squirm now, running out of air. Harper cringed inside, feeling bad for her poor friend. She could feel how sweaty she was right now. Having her face tucked into her ass must be especially unpleasant at the moment.

“Let…..me……go!” Harper demanded, still locked firmly in Addison’s hug. She began struggling with as much energy as she could still muster. She was desperate to free her friend from her sweaty prison. Her squirming was enough to disturb her involuntary facesit position to give Elenna some much needed air to remain conscious, but it also accomplished rubbing and shaking her ass all over Elenna’s face. That part was not very appreciated.

“Shhhh, calm down girls.” Addison cooed, letting go of Harper’s body but immediately snapping her arms to Harper’s head, hugging her face down into her breasts.

Addison now held to two tired weakned girls, helplessly being smothered. Elenna, still in her own friend’s ass, and Harper now mushed into Addison’s cleavage.

Harper was now being shown first hand that, beyond her amazing strength, she also had a very feminine body ready to smother. Harper flailed, her mouth and nose sealed against Addison’s soft boobs.

Addison made sure to shift Harper’s body a bit throughout, giving Elenna a little air. She only wanted Harper smothered senseless right now. Both of their struggles worn down to weak pawing now, Harper began to go still.

Addison pulled Harper back out, making a light pop as her head burst free from Addison’s sweaty boobs. She lifted a mostly limp Harper off of Elenna, dumping her off next to them. Elenna greedily gasped for air, her first chance to breathe freely in a while.

Addison couldn’t help but break into an amused smile, watching her red faced opponent gasp for air, her makeup messed up, her hair disheveled, and her face covered in sweat……and certainly not just her own.

Harper just lay slumping on the mat where Addison pushed her, she’d been through a war.

Addison got off of her, grabbing Harper and dragging her down to Elenna’s legs, ‘guiding’ her chin to her teammate’s crotch using her partly pink dyed hair. Then, she crawled back up to Elenna’s head, wrapping her legs around the girl’s neck in a figure 4 scissor.

Elenna’s hand weakly went to Addison’s leg, the back of it pressing against her throat, but not choking her…….yet.

Half expecting the crushing pressure to begin any second, Elenna fearfully blurted out “Wait! I give-“

“Shh!” Addison quickly reacted, pressing a hand over her mouth. “Not yet.” She told Elenna deviously. “If you reeeealy want to give up…….put her to sleep. Headscissor.”

Elenna almost couldn’t believe what she said. Before Addison would allow her to give up, she wanted her to choke her own friend out between her thighs? After everything Harper already took?

She-……she couldn’t do that to her. Harper’s facesit was unintentional, and she tried to stop it. She couldn’t willingly throttle her own teammate with her legs.

“N-no…..I…..c-can’t” A conflicted Elenna stammered out to their conqueror.

“If you don’t do it, these legs of mine are going to start squeezing verrrry hard, and you’ll take a little nap for real this time. Then, I’ll just finish her myself.” Addison sweetly threatened. She was just having fun now. She loved this part of a match, it was such a rush.

“Or, you can save yourself the trouble……and deal with her yourself. Your choice.” Addison finished.

S-she had too. Taking more squeezing from Addison’s thighs wouldn’t help Harper anyway…….and she couldn’t endure it for no reason. She needed to send her friend to sleep.

Sensing Addison growing inpatient, Elenna announced “I’ll do it I’ll do it!”

Harper was coming to her senses now as Elenna adjusted her legs a bit, properly finishing securing her friend deep in her thighs. Elenna didn’t have much strength, but she could still get the job done giving it her all against an even more gassed out victim.

Her vision and mind clearing as she realized Elenna’s legs were snug around her neck with her black fabric clad crotch in her face, she shouted a confused “what are-“ before the thighs around her neck tightened, cutting her off.

“I’m…..sorry.” Elenna replied in a strained voice as she squeezed. It was her best option, but she felt horrible doing it. Harper weakly pawed, almost simply caressing Elenna’s thighs as they strangled her. She couldn’t even escape a tired Elenna now.

“Ele…….nna……please…….sto-p” Harper begged, barely able to speak as she began getting lightheaded and even weaker. Elenna wanted to stop, but having Addison’s legs wrapped her neck were a good reminder why she couldn’t.

“Don’t f-fight it” Elenna told her, trying to help them both get this over with as easily as possible.

She had to keep her gaze away from
Harper’s pleading eyes, as they suddenly began to flutter as her weak arms started to slip from her thighs. In seconds, Harper was done. Her friend was limp between her legs. She’d done that. Unlike when Harper smothered her, willingly. While she begged her to stop. Elenna felt a bit gross now, trying to remind herself Addison would’ve done it anyway.

“Good girl.” Addison said approvingly.

Before Addison could say or do anything else, Elenna quickly shouted “I give- we give up!” Signaling the end, as the referee told Addison to release her.

“Winner Of This Match, And The First Single Wrestler To Win 2 On 1, ADDISON!!!” The announcement was made, with extra enthusiasm then usual.

Sitting with Melissa, Lucy was just in awe at what she’d seen.

Meanwhile, Summer proudly shouted “Pay me!” in a playful demand, holding her hands out to each side as her 3 surprised friends payed up on their little bets.

Elenna crawled right to Harper, rolling her over and tapping her face trying to wake her up faster.

Harper’s eyes soon slowly opened a little, mumbling something Elenna couldn’t understand as she regained consciousness.

“I’m so sorry- I had too- she was-“ Elenna quickly began rambling an apology. Harper could only partly understand it at this point, putting a hand to her head with a groan.

Suddenly, Elenna heard someone step behind her. “Now, on your stomach Elenna.” She was calmly instructed by Addison.

Elenna meekly obeyed, laying down on her stomach next to Harper. “Up you go.” She heard Addison instruct her friend next.

Addison helped a shaky Harper to her knees, shuffling her over until she was right behind Elenna between her legs. “On your hands and knees, riiiiiight there.” A satisfied Addison guided her into position. Harper was on her hands and knees now, her face lined up so she was looking right down at her friends butt.

As the two girls waited for what was surely coming next, they found out.

Harper went from having a close up view of Elenna’s ass to being submerged in it, as Addison stepped down on the back of her head with one foot with black polished toes. She carefully lined up her step, ensuring to plunge Harper’s nose right into the black fabric in the middle.

“There, now it’s even!” Addison proclaimed, as if she was doing them a favor. “She got to have your’s all over her face, it’s only fair you get to bury your face in her’s!”

Harper let out a weak defeated “uuumph” into her friend’s ass, not even bothering to squirm or trying to raise her head.

Elenna felt sorry again, but at least this time she wasn’t directly carrying it out herself. And……there’s no way she’s as sweaty as her and Addison are, so…..it shouldn’t be quite as unpleasant in there as it was for her with Harper on her face.

While her two ‘victims’ submissively lay still, Addison gave a flex of her arms and a wide smile to the crowd, who immediately replied with loud cheers at the crazy match they’d just witnessed.

Addison ground her sweaty foot into Harper’s head for a moment, rubbing Harper’s face into Elenna’s ass.

“Oops, now she’ll have to wash her face and her hair.” Addison thought to herself with a small laugh.

As Addison foot retreated, Harper took that as her approval, slowly lifting her head out of Elenna’s ass letting light fill her vision again.

Melissa and Lucy figured her posing was over, getting up to leave. They were taking a slight head start to try and beat Addison back to the locker room.

“Need a hand girls?” A cheerful Addison kindly asked Harper and Elenna, who were still sitting on the mat exhausted and processing it all.

The pair looked up at her, a bit confused, and both hesitant to take the hand she politely held out to each of them, for obvious reasons.

“What? Our match is over. I won’t bite!” Addison laughed at their hesitant stares. She certainly didn’t go easy on them in any way, creatively fully enjoying her victory, but none of it was personal to her. She had no real issue with her opponents. This wasn’t like her match with Damien at all. There was some typical trash talk and competitive emotion, that’s all. As far as she was concerned, it was all good now.

“I promise.” Addison added with a kind smile. She seemed genuine to them.

Harper and Elenna slowly and cautiously accepted her kind gesture, taking her hands as Addison helped the exhausted pair to their feet with a light pull. They were half expecting to end up on leashes instead.

“See? No tricks!” Addison laughed, Harper and Elenna now on their feet in front of her.

“Um…….thanks?” Harper replied, her and Elenna awkwardly surprised and unsure what to say to her right now.

“Thank you.” Elenna sheepishly offered in reply.

“Your welcome. We’re all good you know, at least on my side. If you see me around, don’t be afraid to come chat!” She told them warmly.

Before either of them could come up with a response, she stepped forward making Elenna flinch a little, to her slight embarrassment as she simply pulled them in for a quick hug while they awkwardly hugged her back.

“Good match girls!” She softly told them before breaking the brief embrace. “You too……” Harper quietly replied, her voice trailing off.

With a kind smile, she turned and walked away.

Harper and Elenna stood quietly watching her go, both of them just dumbfounded.

She went from not simply just fighting and defeating them with taunts on both sides, but creatively dominating them along the way, and ending it with a humiliating pose forcing one of their faces into the other’s ass………..to kindly going out of her way helping them up, hugging them, and overall just being nice to them. Sweet and polite, like it never happened. How.

“Wanna stop somewhere and hang out for a while?” Asked Summer to her three friends. She was having a good night.

Seeing Skylar, Alexa, and Max thinking it over, Summer pushed them saying “Come on, you guys have to! It’s on me!”

Getting their agreement, she added “I just ran into a little money.” Waving the 30$ with a smirk, just rubbing it in a little for fun.

Back in the locker room……

A cheerful Addison was ambushed by Lucy as soon as she walked in.

“You did it! That was amazing!” Lucy energetically shouted, hugging Addison to celebrate her win. A small part of her regretted it though, feeling the now damp and sticky sweat she’d worked up. Lucy was more excited then her usual quite level self.

“Yesssss I did, thank you.” Addison girlishly giggled at Lucy’s enthusiasm, hugging her tightly back.

“Knew you could take them.” Melissa smiled. She went in to hug Addison as well, before stopping and thinking better of it. Addison had a confused look for a second, until she remembered, looking over herself. “Oh…..right.” She joked.

“How is it being the first to beat two people at once?” Melissa playfully asked her instead.

“Exhausting.” Addison laughed. “But it’s pretty nice.

Well girls, I know this is kind of quick, but I think I’ll get going. Get home and shower.” Addison added with a smile.

Sounds good, see you later. Good win.” Melissa replied, pulling out her phone.

“This was nice, I want you guys waiting back here after all my matches!” She joked as she walked out.

“For sure!” Lucy called out, maybe a bit too enthusiastically. The door closed just as she said it. Maybe she heard it, maybe she didn’t.

You have a thing for her don’t you?” Melissa teased her as they were alone again.

“No-, I-“ Lucy blushed again.

“Luce, we’re best friends. It’s so obvious.”

Lucy stayed quiet in shy embarrassment in response. Melissa was only half paying attention now anyway, checking her texts, social media, notifications from the past few hours, etc.

“Alright, ready to go?” Melissa asked after a minute.

Yeah, let’s get out of here.” Lucy answered.

End Of Part 8.

-Still rolling along on this story. Sorry if it got a little dark for a moment there towards the end.

-I may be picking back up, as baller2242 called it, ‘The Cheater Cake’ story
Some ideas for a second and final part to that that will be unique enough from the first part randomly came to me, so I might do that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 31CC3486-FCEE-40EF-83BB-FD23F74CA056.jpeg (354.9 KB, 1492 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-21, 05:18
Last Achievements

Part 9: Max And Skylar

Hey, you took my best friend! It’s only fair I get your boyfriend now!” Skylar joked to Alexa.

Alexa had invited Skylar over for a while, and now the three of them were just hanging out.

“Are you sure you want to team with him though? Me and Maxy practice pretty often and…….he’s not very good.” Alexa giggled. “What? I’m not being mean……just honest!” Alexa said in response to the look Max was giving her.

“That’s just because you always…..distract me!” He countered.

“Distract you?!” Alexa jokingly scoffed. “How am I ever distracting? I’ve never done anything to make you lose focus wrestling me!” She said, playing innocent.

“Yeah, sure.” Max replied sarcastically. Neither of them could keep a straight face, him breaking into a grin with Alexa returning a flirty smile. They both knew the opposite was true.

“Okay, that’s enough you two!” Skylar laughed. “Yes Alexa, I’m sure. As long as you’re okay it, Max is my partner.” She smiled.

“Okay then Sky, don’t come and cry to me when he tanks you.” Alexa laughed hiding a light smirk. She was just playfully antagonizing Max with that one.

“Shut up!” He shot back at his girlfriend, still with a wide grin. “I’m not going to ‘tank’-“

“Just ignore her Max” Skylar interrupted, getting up to leave in a moment. “It’ll go fine, we’ll show her!” She smiled.

“I think I’m gonna get going guys, thanks for letting me stop by. And thanks for agreeing to let me ‘borrow’ your boyfriend Alexa.” Skylar laughed.

“No problem. You’ll be begging to ‘return him’ after one match!” Alexa joked, but Max didn’t take the bait on that one.

“Okay Alexa” Skylar rolled her eyes at Alexa’s latest attempt to mess with Max. “See you later……teammate.” She grinned, giving him a high five, before she saw herself out.

“I’m not really sure why she’d want to team up with me either.” Max admitted to Alexa, the two of them alone now.

“Oh stop, you know I was just playing with you Maxy. It’ll go great, I’m sure of it.” She encouragingly reassured him.

“Playing.” He rolled his eyes. “More like ‘Alexa bullies Max for two minutes’ he jokingly complained.

“Me? Your adorable, irresistible girlfriend you can’t get enough of? Bullying you? Every guy wishes their ‘bully’ came in this package.” Alexa laughed with a flirty grin.

“Alriiiiigt.” He said back with a laugh, trying to get back to the original point now after their flirting hijacked it. “Really though, it’s not that.” He told her.

“Then what? Plenty of other people lost their first match! Everyone can’t start out winning, you’ll be fine.” Alexa said.

“Yeah I guess. You’re both probably right.” He conceded, leaving it there.

Days later, it was the big night.

Another new type of matches had opened up, mixed duo’s matches, where a male and female wrestler can be a team rather the already existing Male Vs Female or All Female matches. There could still be a pair of girls or guys together in this format, but it’s a more loose setting allowing each gender to team up freely, so you could expect to see plenty of mixed pairs here. Skylar jumped to team up with Max, talking to both him and Alexa about it to make sure she approved.

“Excited Max?” Skylar playfully asked as they sat together in the locker room, preparing for their match.

“Uh, yeah I guess so.” He answered putting on a light smile for her.

“Something wrong?” She asked him.

“It’s just a bit of pressure I guess. If I lose on my own it doesn’t affect anyone else, but if I lose again now then I’ll let you down-“ He began to admit to her.

“Max even if we do lose, you won’t ‘let me down.’ We’d just come back better next time.” She smiled.

“You probably should’ve picked a different partner” He began.

“Nope. You’re my partner, and that’s that.” She told him.” Before he could say anything else, she paused and said “Wait.” As she thought of something. Maybe she needed something more ‘real’ then words to boost his confidence. Thinking for a minute, she figured something out.

“Okay, we don’t have too much time, but there’s something I can show you.” Skylar told him. “I took some martial arts classes when I was younger, it’s been years and I didn’t stick with it for thaaaaat long, so I can’t show you anything fancy, but there is something. Just lay down on your back.”

“Um sure, that’d be great.” He replied, his curiosity peaked as he lay on the carpeted floor.

“Remember when I used that Triangle hold in my match with Summer? It’s not that, but it’s another basic move like that. Most people won’t be expecting it though.” Skylar explained, as she sat down straddling him on his chest.

“Your arm please?” She kindly asked with a smile.

Curious, he held up his arm to her. She promptly took that arm, rolling to the side and tightly hugging it to her chest. Her legs came over him, one on his chest and one about on his throat.

“Ow ah that hurts.” He whined, quickly feeling a twinge of pain through his arm and shoulder, and she wasn’t pulling the arm to its limit.

“Armbar.” Skylar sweetly announced. “Tap when you’re ready.” She pulled a little more just to draw his submission, as he instantly tapped her leg.

“Hurts doesn’t it?” Skylar grinned, letting him go.

“Oh yeah……that doesn’t feel great.” He answered, rubbing his shoulder.

“Now you try.” She instructed him, taking each other’s previous positions. Max repeated her move, though a bit more slowly and awkwardly then she did it. Hopefully he’d get up to speed on that fast and pull it off fine in the match, he thought to himself. He cranked it a little just as Skylar had done, getting her to tap out on his leg.

“Yeah, it’s been so long since I’ve been in one of those. They can cause just as much pain as I remember.” She said with a light laugh.

“Thanks Sky, that actually helps a lot.” Said Max. He definitely felt better now, having some sort of ‘secret weapon’ of his own.

“Of course. And go home later and surprise Alexa with it.” She joked.

“Oh you know I will.” He grinned. “I haven’t tapped her out once yet when she’s trying, I’m not missing my chance to get her back once!”

“Just be careful with it okay? Don’t go super hard and aggressive with it, you can do actual damage. I don’t want to be half responsible for you breaking someone’s arm!” Skylar joked.

“You know I’ll be careful not to actually hurt anyone.” He assured her. “Figures though, something felt dangerous about that hold!” He laughed, as the two of them began to make their way out.

“Wrestling In The First Ever 2 On 2 Mixed Teams Match, Skylar and Max!” They were announced as they came out to the mats.

“And their opponents, Alex and Emma!” The PA system boomed, announcing their opponents.

“Hey Sky, is that the same Alex you and Summer fought already?” He asked curiously. His name wasn’t that unique, but he did look a bit familiar to Max.

“Hmm?” She asked, already warming up and not paying much attention. “Oh, yeah. I think it is!” She answered in surprise, looking over their opponents for the first time. “Looks like I get to beat the same guy twice!” She told Max with a confident smile.

“Looks I just have to worry about doing my part then.” He replied. Beginning to warmup himself, he checked out his own opponent for a moment. He quickly regretted it. Across the mats from them doing her own warmups, was Emma. Oh my god was she gorgeous. She was actually somewhat physically similar to his Alexa. Blonde, fit, leggy, great ass, in a pretty multi color and VERY skimpy bikini.

He already felt a slight stir in his groin as he allowed his gaze to linger for a moment. “No, not again. Not with Skylar.” He forcefully told himself, ripping his own eyes away from the stunning Emma. He wasn’t going to allow any pre match distraction this time. Alexa had pressed every right button, driving him crazy with arousal from the start. Now he was dating her, and also fighting alongside someone else.

To his relief, Emma made it much easier on him then Alexa did. She had the body, but her personality didn’t seem to resemble Alexa’s. She just went about her own business, chatting to Alex a bit. No attempts to flaunt to the crowd or grab his attention.

Noticing his brief ‘struggle’, Skylar teased “I guess you have a type Max.”

“I guess I do.” Max replied with a shy laugh.

As it was time to begin, Skylar left him with a “Try to stay focused, remember your new hold! Goodluck!” and a smile, as she went to begin her rematch with Alex. Now, he had to take on Alex’s teammate, Emma.

He and Emma approached each other for the first time, neither of them making any move to trash talk or taunt. Emma just made eye contact with a friendly smile, that he returned. That smile of her’s was dangerous on its own, so disarming.

Unsure what to say in the silence as they waited across from each other, Max told her “goodluck.”

“You too.” Emma shyly replied, maybe a bit surprised by the mirrored friendliness.

Skylar and Alex were face to face awaiting the start of the match as well. “Ready for a rematch?” Skylar grinned. “Oh, you bet. My turn for some payback.” He lightly shot back. Truthfully, Alex wasn’t that high on his chances of beating her, but he really didn’t want to lose to anyone twice. “We’ll see about that.” Skylar playfully replied.

As the match began, each pair went to work. Max had decided to be more aggressive this time around, after spending almost his entire first match under Alexa’s control, whether it was physically, mentally, or both, in any moment of it.

Emma started out much more carefully, letting him comfortably be the one to come to her. Initiating a lockup with her, he went back to this moment Vs Alexa. Remembering her quick and effective move to bring him down first, he went for it himself. Hooking one leg behind her’s while their arms clashed, he tripped her to the mat.

Emma ended up instinctively copying his first move from the ground, catching one of his legs with her’s to stop him in his tracks from quickly advancing atop her. Their action stalling for a moment, he thought to himself “what did Alexa do…..”. Oh. Right. She grinded her thigh into him and made some seductive comment. He definitely was NOT going to try and borrow that tactic from her.

Instead, he tried to crawl forwards up her body and pull his leg free, but her strong legs held. At a stalemate now, Emma made an adjustment. Straightening her legs, she began scissoring his thigh with all the strength she could. It wasn’t an obvious place to lock your legs around and squeeze like a neck or ribs, but she decided to try it even though she hadn’t seen any other girls attempt it.

A slight grimace came over him as she poured on the pressure, this ‘thigh scissor’ of her’s actually hurt a bit.

“That hurt?” She teased, noticing the slight change in his expression. She continued to squeeze, as he futilely struggled to pull his leg free. Max wasn’t sure what else to do other then ride it out and keep trying to break free. He definitely wasn’t going to submit to this.

Emma seemed to realize it wasn’t going to generate a submission as well, even though it was somewhat effective in keeping him uncomfortable. As she stopped squeezing and planned to focus on just restraining his leg again, his leg just barely managed to shoot free from the strong grip of her thighs.

Before she knew it, Max had a full mount on her. Fighting to pin her arms, he slowly and steadily began scooting his way up her body. He was winning this battle! Now high on her chest, he completed his pin. Catching her arms, after a few seconds of straining against them, his leverage won, forcing them straight down flat to the blue mat.

Yes! He’d pinned her securely beneath him, without letting her have any control over him in this match so far. This was a much better start for him. He was feeling some confidence now.

“Well, looks like you got me. What now?” She smiled, seemingly content at the moment knowing this wasn’t a pins match. He still had to make another move, he couldn’t beat her like this. He’d probably be pushed to try something sooner if she wasn’t wasting energy and strength fighting in a terrible position. She could relax here for a bit.

As Max enjoyed his moment of control and dominate start while she calmly let him hold her down, what happened to him in this position Vs Alexa snapped back to him. I’m an instant, he’d gone from finally in control to helplessly passing out between her thighs. He didn’t want to linger here again, and risk a similar trick coming to Emma’s mind.

“What now…..” Max finally responded to her taunt. “Armbar.” He immediately carried out the move before she could react or process his verbal reveal, her arm already being captured by both of his before what he meant hit her.

Taking her arm under control with ease, he extended it and gave a light crank, his legs over her upper body as he hugged the arm to his chest. Emma let out a small cry, instantly tapping out on the mat as the pain hit.

A bit concerned knowing it was his first time attempting it in a real match at full speed, he asked “You okay Emma?”, and offered her a hand up.

“Yep…..I’m good. I think.” She answered, rubbing the arm now that the jolt of pain was replaced by relief. She took the hand he held out, letting him help her up. “Thanks for caring to check.” She smiled.

“Hurts doesn’t it?” He lightly joked.

“Yes, that was not fun.” She shyly giggled.

“She just taught it to me today actually.” He told her, gesturing to Skylar as they turned their attention to the two of them still fighting.

“Oh. I guess Alex doesn’t have much of a chance then does he?” She joked.

“Maybe not.” He awkwardly laughed, not wanting to insult him to her.

“Are you two a couple, or……..” he curiously asked Emma.

“Nope, just friends. We just met.” She answered.

“Yeah, same here. Just friends with Skylar.” He answered. “Have a girlfriend though.” He hated to awkwardly add that, but didn’t want to mislead her into thinking he was trying to flirt with her.

“I’m not surprised.” She replied with a slight grin.

Skylar once again had him caught in her triangle choke, just like their first face off. She had to admit there was something satisfying about possibly finishing him the same way. He was simply just surviving in there at the moment, desperately struggling as Skylar’s legs constricted around his neck. Neither of his arms were trapped in it, but it didn’t seem matter so far.

“Just tap out this time, don’t let yourself pass out again.” Skylar told him.

Alex was desperate not to be defeated by her again in the exact same way. He couldn’t give up. He was getting weaker and it was getting harder to think clearly. He couldn’t pry her legs off, as he resorted to trying to push himself backwards. Her triangle held tight, as all he accomplished was slowly dragging her along with him.

“No…..” he softy groaned as he got weaker and dizzier. He tried to lift Skylar up now and get back to his feet, though at this point he was only able to lift her a few inches off the mat, his arms shaking, before he gently placed her back down.

“No escape Alex, just tap out.” Said Skylar. Of course, he didn’t listen. The fight drained out of him, he weakly rubbed at her legs as his eyes rolled shut. Skylar just let out a sigh as he passed out in her triangle choke again.

“Winners Of The First Fall, Skylar and Max! By Armbar And Triangle Choke!” The announcement spoke out.

“Oof, why didn’t he just tap.” Emma commented next to him.

“Yeah……eating the knockout there definitely won’t help him for the next fall.” Max added.

As Skylar came over to them, Emma parted ways with him to go over to her own teammate, who should be coming to any second now.

“See you soon!” Emma said playfully. “Next fall, you’re going down.” She teased as she walked away.

“Getting friendly with your opponent?” Skylar joked as she took Emma’s place at his side.

“She’s actually pretty cool, making this match a little more fun.” He replied.

“How about my hold though? Told you your opponent wouldn’t expect it.” Skylar playfully bragged. “I knew you’d be fine.”

“Yep, that one’s all thanks to you Sky.” He laughed. “What about you? No escape from the triangle queen, huh?”

“It’s only the second time.” She laughed. “Now, let’s hit the mat again and wrap this up, okay? Skylar confidently proposed.

“Sounds good to me.” He grinned. “Let’s go win this.” He said, as he and Skylar split up again awaiting the next fall.

“You ready?” Emma asked with that dazzling smile. “This rounds mine.”

“Uh……did you get more confident from losing?” Max asked her teasingly.

“Shut up.” She replied with a wide smile. “Just more comfortable with you, I guess.” She shyly told him.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” He joked.

The 2nd round beginning, the two pairs clashed again.

Since it worked so well the first time, Max decided to ‘borrow’ from Alexa again, opening the 2nd fall by aggressively lunging for her and tackling Emma down to the ground. Emma had moved a bit more quickly this time as well, though not prepared to thwart Max’s all out takedown.

Catching her off guard and immediately forcing her on the complete defensive, there wasn’t much of a back and forth wrestle with her like there was between him and Alexa. He quickly passed over her legs as she tried to push him off with her arms, which were met by his own.

The two of them were both straining and grunting, fighting each other hard. Then, Max began to overpower her, slowly forcing her arms down over her head again while she desperately fought to prevent it. She pushed back with all she had, but it wasn’t enough. Max’s strength and leverage won. Emma was once again pinned, Max leaning over her stretching to hold down her arms.

“This is familiar, isn’t it?” Max teased, face to face with her now.

“Guess you got me again.” She smiled, her body relaxed beneath his again. “You still need to catch me in an actual hold now.”

Max allowed himself to get a little too comfortable in his pinning position now, after she continued to offer no resistance once pinned. The two of them were face to face, almost frozen in their positions, staring into each other’s eyes.

It was no fierce and intense stare down, but more of a light playful one. They looked back at each other with light smiles, unable to keep straight faces. Those eyes……..he was getting a little lost in her stare. That cute small smile of her’s. Framed by her flowing beautiful bleached blonde locks of hair, with dark roots. She’s so pretty……

Max was a bit zoned out now, not really focusing on keeping her down anymore and pressing her arms down flat with his, like he didn’t feel threatened that she could escape. It was fading into a pretty soft pin now, and Emma could tell.

After a few more seconds of staring into each other’s eyes, Emma suddenly erupted with a burst of strength that Max was no longer ready for. Before he could react to her quick escape effort after she’d been laying calmly beneath him, she rolled them over, flipping their positions.

Now his hands were pressed to the mat by her’s as she sat atop him, leaning over his body looking down into his face.

“Someone get a little distracted?” She grinned.

Not good. He just had his matchup in the bag, and he let it slip away!

“What? Was I supposed to just lay there forever?“ Emma asked with a shy giggle, seeing a lot less playful confidence in his expression now. “Told you this round was mine!” She winked, quickly scooting her lower half up his body.

Emma slid forwards, forcing Max’s arms up straight over his head, pinning them together with her knees. His face was now framed by her soft thighs. Max desperately squirmed under her, hoping to somehow slip loose.

He tried to buck with his hips, but she was too high up on him for that to matter. His arms and hands wiggled over his head in the little way they could, but they were well secured, in a position with no leverage. He was officially pinned. Time to play her waiting game now?

“You’re not going anywhere now.” Emma teased him with a wide smile, clearly enjoying her first moment in control.

“It’s not over yet.” Max replied, trying to project confidence. Wait……he’d gotten Alexa in a somewhat similar position to the one he found himself in now, back in their match. What had she done…….oh. He had it now. Being the one dishing out that little surprise trick of her’s was going to be fun.

Time for him to triumphantly turn the tables, stunning his opponent like Alexa had done to him. “Let’s see what she thinks of this one.” He thought to himself.

A confident grin returned to his face. “Gotcha!” He shouted, swinging his legs up to catch them around her and rip her off before she even knew what was happening. Only his legs didn’t flick up that far, nor did his body bend enough. He was not nearly as flexible and athletic as his girlfriend.

Max had simply wiped the joyful confidence from Emma’s face for a few seconds, until she realized his own sudden escape attempt had failed miserably, before she even had a chance to do a thing against it.

Emma couldn’t help it, covering her mouth as a small laugh escaped. “Good try!” She giggled. “That seems like a better move for a cheerleader or gymnastics girl.” Said Emma.

“……….My girlfriend Alexa did gymnastics…….that’s one of her tricks.” He shyly revealed, embarrassed at his failed attempt of it.

“Oooohhh, so you did learn it from a gymnast! Yeah……you might wanna throw that one out for you.” Emma grinned. “It was a good try though!” She encouraged.

“Wait.” Emma said. “Her name’s Alexa? The same Alexa from the very first match here? I thiiiiink I remember that one. Are you the guy who wrestled her in that match?! Because she used that move in that match……right?”

Max’s face flushed red, confirming she was correct without saying a word.

Uh…..yeah. That was us.” He sheepishly admitted.

“Oops, sorry!” Emma shyly apologized with a little smile, seeing his obvious embarrassment. “That’s cool, but we won’t go there.” She laughed. “Now, where were we?” Emma kindly quickly ended that line of conversation.

“Um…….just sitting here waiting for you to do something?” He answered. “You can’t win like this.” He told her, copying her approach now. Not much he could do but wait out her next move.

“Hey, I was giving you time to enjoy your position!” She teased. She was right, this is far from the worst place to be. Looking up at his beautiful fit opponent, her cute smile and lengthy flowing hair over her shoulders, her smooth thighs pressed against his arms.

“Well…..?” Max asked expectingly. “What’s your finisher?”

“Your almost already in it!” She grinned. “But since you’re in such a rush to switch positions, let’s do it.” She told him. He was a little confused for a second, but he quickly found out what she meant.

She didn’t need to transfer him into a completely different position, all Emma did was slide forwards a little until his mouth and nose was smothered in her crotch.

“Mmmm mmmph” Max squirmed under her as she began to smother him. He tried, but he wasn’t going anywhere. Struggling as much as he could, his face stayed pressed into the fabric of her multi colored bikini bottom.

“If you weren’t so nice to me, I’d roll you into a headscissor right now.” Emma teased. Being a nice person was really paying off now. If he had to be defeated by Emma, this was much preferred to being strangled by her thighs.

After a moment, Max gave up even trying to squirm free, his pinned arms going still. Their eyes met as she looked down at him, her crotch taking away his precious oxygen. Now they both knew, she was tying this match up 1-1.

He looked up at his beautiful opponent for a bit longer, a bulge forming in his shorts as she brought him closer and closer to submission.

“You done yet?” She asked. I WILL sit here until you go to sleep if I have too, don’t test me.” She jokingly threatened.

Just before he was about to involuntarily begin fighting for air again, Max gave an awkward tap out with one of his hands that were pinned over his head. He gasped for air as she slid back and got off of him.

“You okay?” She jokingly asked, returning the favor from earlier.

“Yeah……..I’m good.” He said between gasping breaths.

“I think you might be a little too good after that one.” She laughed, noticing the bulge in his shorts. His face went red as he got up, Emma already heading back to her side.

“Winners Of The 2nd Fall, Skylar and Emma! Skylar Defeats Alex 2-0, Emma Ties Max 1-1!” The announcement said.

This time, he and Emma had missed the action between their teammates. Skylar had already done her part and finished off Alex, now he just had to deal with Emma one more time.

Skylar gave him a little wave and a smile, beckoning him over. She had chosen to repeat her first victory pose on Alex, once again seated atop him in a simple reverse facesit. She seemed pretty content there, so now he went to her.

“Took you two long enough, I took care of him a few minutes ago!” She cheerfully joked.

“Sorry Sky, I almost had her too-“

“It’s only 1-1 now.” She interrupted. You still got this Max, you’ve already beaten her once. “Go get our win!” She encouraged him, as she briefly slid forwards to let Alex breathe.

He nodded. She was right, he still had this. He could get the best of Emma one last time. “You got it Sky, one win coming up.” He confidently smiled, turning to walk back over to their mat.

“Max?” She called, stopping him as he turned back to her. “Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, okay? You’re doing pretty good. Even if it doesn’t go your way, you won’t disappoint me or anything. I’ll be ready to mop up if you need me!”

“Sky, I’m fine.” He assured her. “And don’t worry, I’ll make sure you don’t have too!” He answered back to her concerns. He really was good, he had more confidence now on the mat then he did against his now girlfriend.

“Okay, just checking.” Skylar replied. “Go win it!” She told him, flashing a thumbs up, before sliding forwards to let Alex breathe again.

Being defeated 2-1 by Emma while Skylar had finished off Alex, would mean 1 round between Skylar and Emma to decide the winning team. He had no plans of letting the fate of the match go to Skylar, making her work extra hard for it. He was going to finish off his part for her on his own.

“Sorry Max, even though you’ve been the best opponent, that doesn’t mean I won’t be giving it my all to win this one too.” Emma playfully warned him as they came back together.

“I wasn’t expecting you not too.” He answered back with a smile, both of them ready for the decisive third round between them.

He was in uncharted territory now, there was no 3rd fall between him and Alexa to look back on for a strategy or two. No round opener to borrow from his girlfriend again.

As they got the signal to begin, Emma was the one to surprise him this time. She started out by far the most aggressive she’d been yet, coming at him in a similar way to how he brought her down to open the last fall.

Her version was a bit more sloppy, catching mostly his legs as she lunged into him sending them both tumbling to the mat. Emma was on her back now, just readying to defend herself as he lunged right into her waiting legs.

Emma went for the move that Skylar had used to perfection, rendering her teammate helpless earlier, a triangle of her own. If she could catch Max in it the same way Skylar locked down Alex, she’d be taking on Skylar herself very soon.

Max knew he was in trouble as her legs wrapped around his head, neck, and upper body, clamping tightly. He’d gone right at her too fast, too comfortable in his ability to fight his way past her legs and atop her.

Emma didn’t really know how to execute a triangle choke, she was only going off seeing Skylar applying it correctly after it was already locked in tight. She knew the end result, but not how Skylar achieved it.

Trying to bend a leg over his neck and catch her other leg over the foot and ankle, Max slipped free as Emma let out a “Ugh!” in frustration.

Her legs out of position now, Max quickly reacted after her failed Triangle attempt. Max looked to dart around her legs to the side, and get on top from her side.

Emma half rolled over to that side, hoping to quickly snap her legs around his waist, stopping his movement with a hopefully powerful body scissor. Her legs couldn’t quite get there to clamp around him and straighten, as he now bypassed her legs and was at her side, forcing her back flat on her back.

Emma raised her arms expecting another hand to hand struggle now with him trying to mount her, to avoid another firm pin beneath him. Max wasn’t worried about getting on top of her and getting her fully pinned down again, instead trying to grab one of her outstretched arms to start setting up another Armbar.

Emma knew what he was aiming for, managing to slip away the arm he had targeted from his grip just in time. Her top goal became evading a second attempt. His double arm grab coming up with air left him unable to deny her quick roll to the side away from him onto her stomach, but he stayed on her before she could possibly scurry to her feet.

Now, Emma was on her hands and knees with him at her side, holding on tightly around her waist and stomach, keeping her from going anywhere else.

“Almost had you again.” He quietly told her.

“Not getting arm locked twice.” Emma said. Both of them were starting to breathe heavier now, and sweating a bit.

Max sprung partially up over her back, snaking an arm under her neck. He slowly took more of her back, reaching up with his other arm to lock in a choke. Before he could secure both arms around her neck, she forcefully pushed off to the side, rolling them over.

Max lost his grip, the two now sweaty competitors laid side by side after the chaotic roll, both quickly pushing onto their sides with an arm, almost face to face.

Each of them lunging for a round ending attack, Max wrapping his arms around her neck hugging her into him in a choke, Emma bending herself to snare her legs around his waist for that body scissor she’d gone for earlier. Neither of them had any focus on defending the other’s next movement in that moment.

Emma’s head and neck were now hugged against his, his arms wrapped her neck beginning to choke her, her chin almost against his shoulder, her hair draped against him.

Max’s sides were caught tightly between Emma’s thighs, both of them now squeezing with everything they had. Emma in a sort of arm choke, Max in an unorthodox body scissor. Emma had a strong pair of legs herself, but regularly experiencing Alexa’s killer squeezes helped him hang in there for this one.

They continued to choke and scissor each other, in an awkward embrace. Max’s arms ‘hugging’ her neck, Emma’s legs wrapped tightly around him, their body’s close together, head’s right next to each other’s.

It was a matter of who would submit first, neither trying to abandon their hold and escape.

“Just……tap.” Emma gasped out, squeezing his sides as hard as she could.

“You first.” Max panted in a strained voice, squeezing his arms the best he could while trying to survive the constant pressure from her legs.

Emma’s arm that was just resting over him raised up, moving to tap out on his shoulder. Right as her hand tapped out on his shoulder his choke suddenly relented in the exact same moment, his hand tapping out on her shoulder only a second or two behind her submission.

It was over. Emma and Max slowly released each other, warm and both breathing heavy. It was a very close call, Max had had enough right after she did, but he won.

They both just turned onto their backs now, staring up at the ceiling and lights, breathing deeply as they laid side by side. The loud reaction of the crowd at their very tight finish felt a bit dulled. They both gassed each other out this fall, their most intense all out efforts against each other.

“The Winning Team Of This Match, Max And Skylar!” The announcement rung out to a frenzy of sound.

“Good match.” Max tiredly said to her, the first one to speak.

“Yeah.” An exhausted Emma agreed. “I was……so close……you got……lucky this time.” Emma panted, rolling her head to side with that kind playful smile back on her face.

“Agh……you crushed me.” He replied with a small smile of his own, rubbing his sides.

“That was my goal!” She lightly laughed, watching as he slowly and shakily pushed himself to his feet.

She was about to do the same, so tired that she almost forgot before pausing. “Oh. Max, victory pose?” She half questioned and half reminded him.

“No thanks.” He grinned. “Come on.” He offered, giving her a hand up. Maybe he looked stupid but he wasn’t so interested in that part anyway, and besides, she’d fought him so hard and was seconds from victory herself. Did she really deserve any sort of posing?

“You sure?” Asked Emma. “If I lasted a few more seconds, I’d like to say I’d be doing the same for you right now but…….” Her voice trailing off teasingly with a wide smile.

“Yes.” He laughed. “Just get up Emma.”

“Okay then.” She laughed, taking his hand to help her up. He was so worn down, he almost lost his footing and crashed to the mat with her while helping pull her up, making them both crack up a bit.

“Thanks.” Emma warmly said to him. “Oh, and you have to show me that Arm move sometime!” She eagerly asked.

“Uh, sure.” He answered. “You’d be even better practicing with my girlfriend though, other then that one move she could definitely help you more then I can.” He shyly told her.

“Sounds good to me!” Emma replied. “Would love to meet her, and I’d appreciate a little help from both of you.”

“Well, I’m sure she’ll be up for it, but no promises yet.” He smiled, the two of them now walking over to Skylar and Alex. Skylar was still seated atop her ‘throne’. Between comfortably sitting atop him for a while now and watching Max win, she was enjoying herself.

“Can I have my teammate back now?” Emma nicely asked Skylar.

“Come on Sky, you’ve been sitting on him for a while now.” Max jokingly prodded.

“Aw, do I have too Max?” Skylar jokingly pouted. “Fiiiiine, just give me a second. Then he’s all your’s.” She smiled to Emma.

“”So Alex, who’s the better wrestler?” Skylar teasingly asked him, as Emma and Max waited on her.

“You are.” He admitted into her ass.

“Are you sure?” Skylar questioned.

“Yes.” He mumbled into her. Admitting she was better with her ass on his face was just humiliating.

“Good, I’m glad we really got to settle that.” Skylar laughed. “Now I’m going to get off your face, but I think you should tell THEM who the better wrestler is too.” Skylar ordered.

As Skylar’s ass left his face for the last time, Alex meekly told Emma and Max, “Skylar is better then me.”

“Thanks.” Emma said to Skylar, covering a giggle with her hand at Alex’s words. Alex could barely bring himself to look Emma in the eyes right now as she helped him up.

“Talk to you later then, Max. Thanks for the fun match!” She told him, her and Alex about to head off. “Bye Skylar!” She added. As he and Skylar said their own goodbyes, the two of them began walking back to their locker room.

“You were sitting there for a while.” Max teased.

“Hey, it’s not my fault it took you so long to beat Emma.” She countered with a laugh. “And like you called me earlier, ‘The Triangle Queen’, needs her throne.” She joked.

“I guess you have a point.” Max laughed.

“But you did it!” Skylar exclaimed, throwing an arm around him as they walked. “Undefeated together.”

“Thanks for giving me a chance Sky.” Max replied.

“Told you I picked the right teammate.” She smiled.

After a few more minutes, they said their goodbyes for the night. “Bye Max, you did great!” She said giving him a quick hug before she went on her way. “See you later Sky!” He replied.

It had been a good but exhausting night, and he was ready to get home himself.

End Of Part 9.

- Here’s my current solution to the ‘will there be any male wins’ questions. Blending it together in certain parts to still provide some of both.

-My ‘thanks’ jumped by like 11 since I posted the last part to this, thought I had a nice surprise and everyone loved the F/F part. Apparently not . Must’ve been on something else. It actually did a bit worse then the previous parts as I originally expected for F/F. Ah well. Glad the 5 of you still enjoyed it.

-I think I like writing Melissa, Lucy, and Addison, more then the original 4 characters now.

- ‘Cheater Cake’ Part 2 Update
Got a decent start on it one day, then immediately jumped back to this story. So no ETA on it, but it’ll definitely be coming at some point now

Part 9: Max And Skylar

Hey, you took my best friend! It’s only fair I get your boyfriend now!” Skylar joked to Alexa.

Alexa had invited Skylar over for a while, and now the three of them were just hanging out.

“Are you sure you want to team with him though? Me and Maxy practice pretty often and…….he’s not very good.” Alexa giggled. “What? I’m not being mean……just honest!” Alexa said in response to the look Max was giving her.

“That’s just because you always…..distract me!” He countered.

“Distract you?!” Alexa jokingly scoffed. “How am I ever distracting? I’ve never done anything to make you lose focus wrestling me!” She said, playing innocent.

“Yeah, sure.” Max replied sarcastically. Neither of them could keep a straight face, him breaking into a grin with Alexa returning a flirty smile. They both knew the opposite was true.

“Okay, that’s enough you two!” Skylar laughed. “Yes Alexa, I’m sure. As long as you’re okay it, Max is my partner.” She smiled.

“Okay then Sky, don’t come and cry to me when he tanks you.” Alexa laughed hiding a light smirk. She was just playfully antagonizing Max with that one.

“Shut up!” He shot back at his girlfriend, still with a wide grin. “I’m not going to ‘tank’-“

“Just ignore her Max” Skylar interrupted, getting up to leave in a moment. “It’ll go fine, we’ll show her!” She smiled.

“I think I’m gonna get going guys, thanks for letting me stop by. And thanks for agreeing to let me ‘borrow’ your boyfriend Alexa.” Skylar laughed.

“No problem. You’ll be begging to ‘return him’ after one match!” Alexa joked, but Max didn’t take the bait on that one.

“Okay Alexa” Skylar rolled her eyes at Alexa’s latest attempt to mess with Max. “See you later……teammate.” She grinned, giving him a high five, before she saw herself out.

“I’m not really sure why she’d want to team up with me either.” Max admitted to Alexa, the two of them alone now.

“Oh stop, you know I was just playing with you Maxy. It’ll go great, I’m sure of it.” She encouragingly reassured him.

“Playing.” He rolled his eyes. “More like ‘Alexa bullies Max for two minutes’ he jokingly complained.

“Me? Your adorable, irresistible girlfriend you can’t get enough of? Bullying you? Every guy wishes their ‘bully’ came in this package.” Alexa laughed with a flirty grin.

“Alriiiiigt.” He said back with a laugh, trying to get back to the original point now after their flirting hijacked it. “Really though, it’s not that.” He told her.

“Then what? Plenty of other people lost their first match! Everyone can’t start out winning, you’ll be fine.” Alexa said.

“Yeah I guess. You’re both probably right.” He conceded, leaving it there.

Days later, it was the big night.

Another new type of matches had opened up, mixed duo’s matches, where a male and female wrestler can be a team rather the already existing Male Vs Female or All Female matches. There could still be a pair of girls or guys together in this format, but it’s a more loose setting allowing each gender to team up freely, so you could expect to see plenty of mixed pairs here. Skylar jumped to team up with Max, talking to both him and Alexa about it to make sure she approved.

“Excited Max?” Skylar playfully asked as they sat together in the locker room, preparing for their match.

“Uh, yeah I guess so.” He answered putting on a light smile for her.

“Something wrong?” She asked him.

“It’s just a bit of pressure I guess. If I lose on my own it doesn’t affect anyone else, but if I lose again now then I’ll let you down-“ He began to admit to her.

“Max even if we do lose, you won’t ‘let me down.’ We’d just come back better next time.” She smiled.

“You probably should’ve picked a different partner” He began.

“Nope. You’re my partner, and that’s that.” She told him.” Before he could say anything else, she paused and said “Wait.” As she thought of something. Maybe she needed something more ‘real’ then words to boost his confidence. Thinking for a minute, she figured something out.

“Okay, we don’t have too much time, but there’s something I can show you.” Skylar told him. “I took some martial arts classes when I was younger, it’s been years and I didn’t stick with it for thaaaaat long, so I can’t show you anything fancy, but there is something. Just lay down on your back.”

“Um sure, that’d be great.” He replied, his curiosity peaked as he lay on the carpeted floor.

“Remember when I used that Triangle hold in my match with Summer? It’s not that, but it’s another basic move like that. Most people won’t be expecting it though.” Skylar explained, as she sat down straddling him on his chest.

“Your arm please?” She kindly asked with a smile.

Curious, he held up his arm to her. She promptly took that arm, rolling to the side and tightly hugging it to her chest. Her legs came over him, one on his chest and one about on his throat.

“Ow ah that hurts.” He whined, quickly feeling a twinge of pain through his arm and shoulder, and she wasn’t pulling the arm to its limit.

“Armbar.” Skylar sweetly announced. “Tap when you’re ready.” She pulled a little more just to draw his submission, as he instantly tapped her leg.

“Hurts doesn’t it?” Skylar grinned, letting him go.

“Oh yeah……that doesn’t feel great.” He answered, rubbing his shoulder.

“Now you try.” She instructed him, taking each other’s previous positions. Max repeated her move, though a bit more slowly and awkwardly then she did it. Hopefully he’d get up to speed on that fast and pull it off fine in the match, he thought to himself. He cranked it a little just as Skylar had done, getting her to tap out on his leg.

“Yeah, it’s been so long since I’ve been in one of those. They can cause just as much pain as I remember.” She said with a light laugh.

“Thanks Sky, that actually helps a lot.” Said Max. He definitely felt better now, having some sort of ‘secret weapon’ of his own.

“Of course. And go home later and surprise Alexa with it.” She joked.

“Oh you know I will.” He grinned. “I haven’t tapped her out once yet when she’s trying, I’m not missing my chance to get her back once!”

“Just be careful with it okay? Don’t go super hard and aggressive with it, you can do actual damage. I don’t want to be half responsible for you breaking someone’s arm!” Skylar joked.

“You know I’ll be careful not to actually hurt anyone.” He assured her. “Figures though, something felt dangerous about that hold!” He laughed, as the two of them began to make their way out.

“Wrestling In The First Ever 2 On 2 Mixed Teams Match, Skylar and Max!” They were announced as they came out to the mats.

“And their opponents, Alex and Emma!” The PA system boomed, announcing their opponents.

“Hey Sky, is that the same Alex you and Summer fought already?” He asked curiously. His name wasn’t that unique, but he did look a bit familiar to Max.

“Hmm?” She asked, already warming up and not paying much attention. “Oh, yeah. I think it is!” She answered in surprise, looking over their opponents for the first time. “Looks like I get to beat the same guy twice!” She told Max with a confident smile.

“Looks I just have to worry about doing my part then.” He replied. Beginning to warmup himself, he checked out his own opponent for a moment. He quickly regretted it. Across the mats from them doing her own warmups, was Emma. Oh my god was she gorgeous. She was actually somewhat physically similar to his Alexa. Blonde, fit, leggy, great ass, in a pretty multi color and VERY skimpy bikini.

He already felt a slight stir in his groin as he allowed his gaze to linger for a moment. “No, not again. Not with Skylar.” He forcefully told himself, ripping his own eyes away from the stunning Emma. He wasn’t going to allow any pre match distraction this time. Alexa had pressed every right button, driving him crazy with arousal from the start. Now he was dating her, and also fighting alongside someone else.

To his relief, Emma made it much easier on him then Alexa did. She had the body, but her personality didn’t seem to resemble Alexa’s. She just went about her own business, chatting to Alex a bit. No attempts to flaunt to the crowd or grab his attention.

Noticing his brief ‘struggle’, Skylar teased “I guess you have a type Max.”

“I guess I do.” Max replied with a shy laugh.

As it was time to begin, Skylar left him with a “Try to stay focused, remember your new hold! Goodluck!” and a smile, as she went to begin her rematch with Alex. Now, he had to take on Alex’s teammate, Emma.

He and Emma approached each other for the first time, neither of them making any move to trash talk or taunt. Emma just made eye contact with a friendly smile, that he returned. That smile of her’s was dangerous on its own, so disarming.

Unsure what to say in the silence as they waited across from each other, Max told her “goodluck.”

“You too.” Emma shyly replied, maybe a bit surprised by the mirrored friendliness.

Skylar and Alex were face to face awaiting the start of the match as well. “Ready for a rematch?” Skylar grinned. “Oh, you bet. My turn for some payback.” He lightly shot back. Truthfully, Alex wasn’t that high on his chances of beating her, but he really didn’t want to lose to anyone twice. “We’ll see about that.” Skylar playfully replied.

As the match began, each pair went to work. Max had decided to be more aggressive this time around, after spending almost his entire first match under Alexa’s control, whether it was physically, mentally, or both, in any moment of it.

Emma started out much more carefully, letting him comfortably be the one to come to her. Initiating a lockup with her, he went back to this moment Vs Alexa. Remembering her quick and effective move to bring him down first, he went for it himself. Hooking one leg behind her’s while their arms clashed, he tripped her to the mat.

Emma ended up instinctively copying his first move from the ground, catching one of his legs with her’s to stop him in his tracks from quickly advancing atop her. Their action stalling for a moment, he thought to himself “what did Alexa do…..”. Oh. Right. She grinded her thigh into him and made some seductive comment. He definitely was NOT going to try and borrow that tactic from her.

Instead, he tried to crawl forwards up her body and pull his leg free, but her strong legs held. At a stalemate now, Emma made an adjustment. Straightening her legs, she began scissoring his thigh with all the strength she could. It wasn’t an obvious place to lock your legs around and squeeze like a neck or ribs, but she decided to try it even though she hadn’t seen any other girls attempt it.

A slight grimace came over him as she poured on the pressure, this ‘thigh scissor’ of her’s actually hurt a bit.

“That hurt?” She teased, noticing the slight change in his expression. She continued to squeeze, as he futilely struggled to pull his leg free. Max wasn’t sure what else to do other then ride it out and keep trying to break free. He definitely wasn’t going to submit to this.

Emma seemed to realize it wasn’t going to generate a submission as well, even though it was somewhat effective in keeping him uncomfortable. As she stopped squeezing and planned to focus on just restraining his leg again, his leg just barely managed to shoot free from the strong grip of her thighs.

Before she knew it, Max had a full mount on her. Fighting to pin her arms, he slowly and steadily began scooting his way up her body. He was winning this battle! Now high on her chest, he completed his pin. Catching her arms, after a few seconds of straining against them, his leverage won, forcing them straight down flat to the blue mat.

Yes! He’d pinned her securely beneath him, without letting her have any control over him in this match so far. This was a much better start for him. He was feeling some confidence now.

“Well, looks like you got me. What now?” She smiled, seemingly content at the moment knowing this wasn’t a pins match. He still had to make another move, he couldn’t beat her like this. He’d probably be pushed to try something sooner if she wasn’t wasting energy and strength fighting in a terrible position. She could relax here for a bit.

As Max enjoyed his moment of control and dominate start while she calmly let him hold her down, what happened to him in this position Vs Alexa snapped back to him. I’m an instant, he’d gone from finally in control to helplessly passing out between her thighs. He didn’t want to linger here again, and risk a similar trick coming to Emma’s mind.

“What now…..” Max finally responded to her taunt. “Armbar.” He immediately carried out the move before she could react or process his verbal reveal, her arm already being captured by both of his before what he meant hit her.

Taking her arm under control with ease, he extended it and gave a light crank, his legs over her upper body as he hugged the arm to his chest. Emma let out a small cry, instantly tapping out on the mat as the pain hit.

A bit concerned knowing it was his first time attempting it in a real match at full speed, he asked “You okay Emma?”, and offered her a hand up.

“Yep…..I’m good. I think.” She answered, rubbing the arm now that the jolt of pain was replaced by relief. She took the hand he held out, letting him help her up. “Thanks for caring to check.” She smiled.

“Hurts doesn’t it?” He lightly joked.

“Yes, that was not fun.” She shyly giggled.

“She just taught it to me today actually.” He told her, gesturing to Skylar as they turned their attention to the two of them still fighting.

“Oh. I guess Alex doesn’t have much of a chance then does he?” She joked.

“Maybe not.” He awkwardly laughed, not wanting to insult him to her.

“Are you two a couple, or……..” he curiously asked Emma.

“Nope, just friends. We just met.” She answered.

“Yeah, same here. Just friends with Skylar.” He answered. “Have a girlfriend though.” He hated to awkwardly add that, but didn’t want to mislead her into thinking he was trying to flirt with her.

“I’m not surprised.” She replied with a slight grin.

Skylar once again had him caught in her triangle choke, just like their first face off. She had to admit there was something satisfying about possibly finishing him the same way. He was simply just surviving in there at the moment, desperately struggling as Skylar’s legs constricted around his neck. Neither of his arms were trapped in it, but it didn’t seem matter so far.

“Just tap out this time, don’t let yourself pass out again.” Skylar told him.

Alex was desperate not to be defeated by her again in the exact same way. He couldn’t give up. He was getting weaker and it was getting harder to think clearly. He couldn’t pry her legs off, as he resorted to trying to push himself backwards. Her triangle held tight, as all he accomplished was slowly dragging her along with him.

“No…..” he softy groaned as he got weaker and dizzier. He tried to lift Skylar up now and get back to his feet, though at this point he was only able to lift her a few inches off the mat, his arms shaking, before he gently placed her back down.

“No escape Alex, just tap out.” Said Skylar. Of course, he didn’t listen. The fight drained out of him, he weakly rubbed at her legs as his eyes rolled shut. Skylar just let out a sigh as he passed out in her triangle choke again.

“Winners Of The First Fall, Skylar and Max! By Armbar And Triangle Choke!” The announcement spoke out.

“Oof, why didn’t he just tap.” Emma commented next to him.

“Yeah……eating the knockout there definitely won’t help him for the next fall.” Max added.

As Skylar came over to them, Emma parted ways with him to go over to her own teammate, who should be coming to any second now.

“See you soon!” Emma said playfully. “Next fall, you’re going down.” She teased as she walked away.

“Getting friendly with your opponent?” Skylar joked as she took Emma’s place at his side.

“She’s actually pretty cool, making this match a little more fun.” He replied.

“How about my hold though? Told you your opponent wouldn’t expect it.” Skylar playfully bragged. “I knew you’d be fine.”

“Yep, that one’s all thanks to you Sky.” He laughed. “What about you? No escape from the triangle queen, huh?”

“It’s only the second time.” She laughed. “Now, let’s hit the mat again and wrap this up, okay? Skylar confidently proposed.

“Sounds good to me.” He grinned. “Let’s go win this.” He said, as he and Skylar split up again awaiting the next fall.

“You ready?” Emma asked with that dazzling smile. “This rounds mine.”

“Uh……did you get more confident from losing?” Max asked her teasingly.

“Shut up.” She replied with a wide smile. “Just more comfortable with you, I guess.” She shyly told him.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” He joked.

The 2nd round beginning, the two pairs clashed again.

Since it worked so well the first time, Max decided to ‘borrow’ from Alexa again, opening the 2nd fall by aggressively lunging for her and tackling Emma down to the ground. Emma had moved a bit more quickly this time as well, though not prepared to thwart Max’s all out takedown.

Catching her off guard and immediately forcing her on the complete defensive, there wasn’t much of a back and forth wrestle with her like there was between him and Alexa. He quickly passed over her legs as she tried to push him off with her arms, which were met by his own.

The two of them were both straining and grunting, fighting each other hard. Then, Max began to overpower her, slowly forcing her arms down over her head again while she desperately fought to prevent it. She pushed back with all she had, but it wasn’t enough. Max’s strength and leverage won. Emma was once again pinned, Max leaning over her stretching to hold down her arms.

“This is familiar, isn’t it?” Max teased, face to face with her now.

“Guess you got me again.” She smiled, her body relaxed beneath his again. “You still need to catch me in an actual hold now.”

Max allowed himself to get a little too comfortable in his pinning position now, after she continued to offer no resistance once pinned. The two of them were face to face, almost frozen in their positions, staring into each other’s eyes.

It was no fierce and intense stare down, but more of a light playful one. They looked back at each other with light smiles, unable to keep straight faces. Those eyes……..he was getting a little lost in her stare. That cute small smile of her’s. Framed by her flowing beautiful bleached blonde locks of hair, with dark roots. She’s so pretty……

Max was a bit zoned out now, not really focusing on keeping her down anymore and pressing her arms down flat with his, like he didn’t feel threatened that she could escape. It was fading into a pretty soft pin now, and Emma could tell.

After a few more seconds of staring into each other’s eyes, Emma suddenly erupted with a burst of strength that Max was no longer ready for. Before he could react to her quick escape effort after she’d been laying calmly beneath him, she rolled them over, flipping their positions.

Now his hands were pressed to the mat by her’s as she sat atop him, leaning over his body looking down into his face.

“Someone get a little distracted?” She grinned.

Not good. He just had his matchup in the bag, and he let it slip away!

“What? Was I supposed to just lay there forever?“ Emma asked with a shy giggle, seeing a lot less playful confidence in his expression now. “Told you this round was mine!” She winked, quickly scooting her lower half up his body.

Emma slid forwards, forcing Max’s arms up straight over his head, pinning them together with her knees. His face was now framed by her soft thighs. Max desperately squirmed under her, hoping to somehow slip loose.

He tried to buck with his hips, but she was too high up on him for that to matter. His arms and hands wiggled over his head in the little way they could, but they were well secured, in a position with no leverage. He was officially pinned. Time to play her waiting game now?

“You’re not going anywhere now.” Emma teased him with a wide smile, clearly enjoying her first moment in control.

“It’s not over yet.” Max replied, trying to project confidence. Wait……he’d gotten Alexa in a somewhat similar position to the one he found himself in now, back in their match. What had she done…….oh. He had it now. Being the one dishing out that little surprise trick of her’s was going to be fun.

Time for him to triumphantly turn the tables, stunning his opponent like Alexa had done to him. “Let’s see what she thinks of this one.” He thought to himself.

A confident grin returned to his face. “Gotcha!” He shouted, swinging his legs up to catch them around her and rip her off before she even knew what was happening. Only his legs didn’t flick up that far, nor did his body bend enough. He was not nearly as flexible and athletic as his girlfriend.

Max had simply wiped the joyful confidence from Emma’s face for a few seconds, until she realized his own sudden escape attempt had failed miserably, before she even had a chance to do a thing against it.

Emma couldn’t help it, covering her mouth as a small laugh escaped. “Good try!” She giggled. “That seems like a better move for a cheerleader or gymnastics girl.” Said Emma.

“……….My girlfriend Alexa did gymnastics…….that’s one of her tricks.” He shyly revealed, embarrassed at his failed attempt of it.

“Oooohhh, so you did learn it from a gymnast! Yeah……you might wanna throw that one out for you.” Emma grinned. “It was a good try though!” She encouraged.

“Wait.” Emma said. “Her name’s Alexa? The same Alexa from the very first match here? I thiiiiink I remember that one. Are you the guy who wrestled her in that match?! Because she used that move in that match……right?”

Max’s face flushed red, confirming she was correct without saying a word.

Uh…..yeah. That was us.” He sheepishly admitted.

“Oops, sorry!” Emma shyly apologized with a little smile, seeing his obvious embarrassment. “That’s cool, but we won’t go there.” She laughed. “Now, where were we?” Emma kindly quickly ended that line of conversation.

“Um…….just sitting here waiting for you to do something?” He answered. “You can’t win like this.” He told her, copying her approach now. Not much he could do but wait out her next move.

“Hey, I was giving you time to enjoy your position!” She teased. She was right, this is far from the worst place to be. Looking up at his beautiful fit opponent, her cute smile and lengthy flowing hair over her shoulders, her smooth thighs pressed against his arms.

“Well…..?” Max asked expectingly. “What’s your finisher?”

“Your almost already in it!” She grinned. “But since you’re in such a rush to switch positions, let’s do it.” She told him. He was a little confused for a second, but he quickly found out what she meant.

She didn’t need to transfer him into a completely different position, all Emma did was slide forwards a little until his mouth and nose was smothered in her crotch.

“Mmmm mmmph” Max squirmed under her as she began to smother him. He tried, but he wasn’t going anywhere. Struggling as much as he could, his face stayed pressed into the fabric of her multi colored bikini bottom.

“If you weren’t so nice to me, I’d roll you into a headscissor right now.” Emma teased. Being a nice person was really paying off now. If he had to be defeated by Emma, this was much preferred to being strangled by her thighs.

After a moment, Max gave up even trying to squirm free, his pinned arms going still. Their eyes met as she looked down at him, her crotch taking away his precious oxygen. Now they both knew, she was tying this match up 1-1.

He looked up at his beautiful opponent for a bit longer, a bulge forming in his shorts as she brought him closer and closer to submission.

“You done yet?” She asked. I WILL sit here until you go to sleep if I have too, don’t test me.” She jokingly threatened.

Just before he was about to involuntarily begin fighting for air again, Max gave an awkward tap out with one of his hands that were pinned over his head. He gasped for air as she slid back and got off of him.

“You okay?” She jokingly asked, returning the favor from earlier.

“Yeah……..I’m good.” He said between gasping breaths.

“I think you might be a little too good after that one.” She laughed, noticing the bulge in his shorts. His face went red as he got up, Emma already heading back to her side.

“Winners Of The 2nd Fall, Skylar and Emma! Skylar Defeats Alex 2-0, Emma Ties Max 1-1!” The announcement said.

This time, he and Emma had missed the action between their teammates. Skylar had already done her part and finished off Alex, now he just had to deal with Emma one more time.

Skylar gave him a little wave and a smile, beckoning him over. She had chosen to repeat her first victory pose on Alex, once again seated atop him in a simple reverse facesit. She seemed pretty content there, so now he went to her.

“Took you two long enough, I took care of him a few minutes ago!” She cheerfully joked.

“Sorry Sky, I almost had her too-“

“It’s only 1-1 now.” She interrupted. You still got this Max, you’ve already beaten her once. “Go get our win!” She encouraged him, as she briefly slid forwards to let Alex breathe.

He nodded. She was right, he still had this. He could get the best of Emma one last time. “You got it Sky, one win coming up.” He confidently smiled, turning to walk back over to their mat.

“Max?” She called, stopping him as he turned back to her. “Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, okay? You’re doing pretty good. Even if it doesn’t go your way, you won’t disappoint me or anything. I’ll be ready to mop up if you need me!”

“Sky, I’m fine.” He assured her. “And don’t worry, I’ll make sure you don’t have too!” He answered back to her concerns. He really was good, he had more confidence now on the mat then he did against his now girlfriend.

“Okay, just checking.” Skylar replied. “Go win it!” She told him, flashing a thumbs up, before sliding forwards to let Alex breathe again.

Being defeated 2-1 by Emma while Skylar had finished off Alex, would mean 1 round between Skylar and Emma to decide the winning team. He had no plans of letting the fate of the match go to Skylar, making her work extra hard for it. He was going to finish off his part for her on his own.

“Sorry Max, even though you’ve been the best opponent, that doesn’t mean I won’t be giving it my all to win this one too.” Emma playfully warned him as they came back together.

“I wasn’t expecting you not too.” He answered back with a smile, both of them ready for the decisive third round between them.

He was in uncharted territory now, there was no 3rd fall between him and Alexa to look back on for a strategy or two. No round opener to borrow from his girlfriend again.

As they got the signal to begin, Emma was the one to surprise him this time. She started out by far the most aggressive she’d been yet, coming at him in a similar way to how he brought her down to open the last fall.

Her version was a bit more sloppy, catching mostly his legs as she lunged into him sending them both tumbling to the mat. Emma was on her back now, just readying to defend herself as he lunged right into her waiting legs.

Emma went for the move that Skylar had used to perfection, rendering her teammate helpless earlier, a triangle of her own. If she could catch Max in it the same way Skylar locked down Alex, she’d be taking on Skylar herself very soon.

Max knew he was in trouble as her legs wrapped around his head, neck, and upper body, clamping tightly. He’d gone right at her too fast, too comfortable in his ability to fight his way past her legs and atop her.

Emma didn’t really know how to execute a triangle choke, she was only going off seeing Skylar applying it correctly after it was already locked in tight. She knew the end result, but not how Skylar achieved it.

Trying to bend a leg over his neck and catch her other leg over the foot and ankle, Max slipped free as Emma let out a “Ugh!” in frustration.

Her legs out of position now, Max quickly reacted after her failed Triangle attempt. Max looked to dart around her legs to the side, and get on top from her side.

Emma half rolled over to that side, hoping to quickly snap her legs around his waist, stopping his movement with a hopefully powerful body scissor. Her legs couldn’t quite get there to clamp around him and straighten, as he now bypassed her legs and was at her side, forcing her back flat on her back.

Emma raised her arms expecting another hand to hand struggle now with him trying to mount her, to avoid another firm pin beneath him. Max wasn’t worried about getting on top of her and getting her fully pinned down again, instead trying to grab one of her outstretched arms to start setting up another Armbar.

Emma knew what he was aiming for, managing to slip away the arm he had targeted from his grip just in time. Her top goal became evading a second attempt. His double arm grab coming up with air left him unable to deny her quick roll to the side away from him onto her stomach, but he stayed on her before she could possibly scurry to her feet.

Now, Emma was on her hands and knees with him at her side, holding on tightly around her waist and stomach, keeping her from going anywhere else.

“Almost had you again.” He quietly told her.

“Not getting arm locked twice.” Emma said. Both of them were starting to breathe heavier now, and sweating a bit.

Max sprung partially up over her back, snaking an arm under her neck. He slowly took more of her back, reaching up with his other arm to lock in a choke. Before he could secure both arms around her neck, she forcefully pushed off to the side, rolling them over.

Max lost his grip, the two now sweaty competitors laid side by side after the chaotic roll, both quickly pushing onto their sides with an arm, almost face to face.

Each of them lunging for a round ending attack, Max wrapping his arms around her neck hugging her into him in a choke, Emma bending herself to snare her legs around his waist for that body scissor she’d gone for earlier. Neither of them had any focus on defending the other’s next movement in that moment.

Emma’s head and neck were now hugged against his, his arms wrapped her neck beginning to choke her, her chin almost against his shoulder, her hair draped against him.

Max’s sides were caught tightly between Emma’s thighs, both of them now squeezing with everything they had. Emma in a sort of arm choke, Max in an unorthodox body scissor. Emma had a strong pair of legs herself, but regularly experiencing Alexa’s killer squeezes helped him hang in there for this one.

They continued to choke and scissor each other, in an awkward embrace. Max’s arms ‘hugging’ her neck, Emma’s legs wrapped tightly around him, their body’s close together, head’s right next to each other’s.

It was a matter of who would submit first, neither trying to abandon their hold and escape.

“Just……tap.” Emma gasped out, squeezing his sides as hard as she could.

“You first.” Max panted in a strained voice, squeezing his arms the best he could while trying to survive the constant pressure from her legs.

Emma’s arm that was just resting over him raised up, moving to tap out on his shoulder. Right as her hand tapped out on his shoulder his choke suddenly relented in the exact same moment, his hand tapping out on her shoulder only a second or two behind her submission.

It was over. Emma and Max slowly released each other, warm and both breathing heavy. It was a very close call, Max had had enough right after she did, but he won.

They both just turned onto their backs now, staring up at the ceiling and lights, breathing deeply as they laid side by side. The loud reaction of the crowd at their very tight finish felt a bit dulled. They both gassed each other out this fall, their most intense all out efforts against each other.

“The Winning Team Of This Match, Max And Skylar!” The announcement rung out to a frenzy of sound.

“Good match.” Max tiredly said to her, the first one to speak.

“Yeah.” An exhausted Emma agreed. “I was……so close……you got……lucky this time.” Emma panted, rolling her head to side with that kind playful smile back on her face.

“Agh……you crushed me.” He replied with a small smile of his own, rubbing his sides.

“That was my goal!” She lightly laughed, watching as he slowly and shakily pushed himself to his feet.

She was about to do the same, so tired that she almost forgot before pausing. “Oh. Max, victory pose?” She half questioned and half reminded him.

“No thanks.” He grinned. “Come on.” He offered, giving her a hand up. Maybe he looked stupid but he wasn’t so interested in that part anyway, and besides, she’d fought him so hard and was seconds from victory herself. Did she really deserve any sort of posing?

“You sure?” Asked Emma. “If I lasted a few more seconds, I’d like to say I’d be doing the same for you right now but…….” Her voice trailing off teasingly with a wide smile.

“Yes.” He laughed. “Just get up Emma.”

“Okay then.” She laughed, taking his hand to help her up. He was so worn down, he almost lost his footing and crashed to the mat with her while helping pull her up, making them both crack up a bit.

“Thanks.” Emma warmly said to him. “Oh, and you have to show me that Arm move sometime!” She eagerly asked.

“Uh, sure.” He answered. “You’d be even better practicing with my girlfriend though, other then that one move she could definitely help you more then I can.” He shyly told her.

“Sounds good to me!” Emma replied. “Would love to meet her, and I’d appreciate a little help from both of you.”

“Well, I’m sure she’ll be up for it, but no promises yet.” He smiled, the two of them now walking over to Skylar and Alex. Skylar was still seated atop her ‘throne’. Between comfortably sitting atop him for a while now and watching Max win, she was enjoying herself.

“Can I have my teammate back now?” Emma nicely asked Skylar.

“Come on Sky, you’ve been sitting on him for a while now.” Max jokingly prodded.

“Aw, do I have too Max?” Skylar jokingly pouted. “Fiiiiine, just give me a second. Then he’s all your’s.” She smiled to Emma.

“”So Alex, who’s the better wrestler?” Skylar teasingly asked him, as Emma and Max waited on her.

“You are.” He admitted into her ass.

“Are you sure?” Skylar questioned.

“Yes.” He mumbled into her. Admitting she was better with her ass on his face was just humiliating.

“Good, I’m glad we really got to settle that.” Skylar laughed. “Now I’m going to get off your face, but I think you should tell THEM who the better wrestler is too.” Skylar ordered.

As Skylar’s ass left his face for the last time, Alex meekly told Emma and Max, “Skylar is better then me.”

“Thanks.” Emma said to Skylar, covering a giggle with her hand at Alex’s words. Alex could barely bring himself to look Emma in the eyes right now as she helped him up.

“Talk to you later then, Max. Thanks for the fun match!” She told him, her and Alex about to head off. “Bye Skylar!” She added. As he and Skylar said their own goodbyes, the two of them began walking back to their locker room.

“You were sitting there for a while.” Max teased.

“Hey, it’s not my fault it took you so long to beat Emma.” She countered with a laugh. “And like you called me earlier, ‘The Triangle Queen’, needs her throne.” She joked.

“I guess you have a point.” Max laughed.

“But you did it!” Skylar exclaimed, throwing an arm around him as they walked. “Undefeated together.”

“Thanks for giving me a chance Sky.” Max replied.

“Told you I picked the right teammate.” She smiled.

After a few more minutes, they said their goodbyes for the night. “Bye Max, you did great!” She said giving him a quick hug before she went on her way. “See you later Sky!” He replied.

It had been a good but exhausting night, and he was ready to get home himself.

End Of Part 9.

- Here’s my current solution to the ‘will there be any male wins’ questions. Blending it together in certain parts to still provide some of both.

-My ‘thanks’ jumped by like 11 since I posted the last part to this, thought I had a nice surprise and everyone loved the F/F part. Apparently not . Must’ve been on something else. It actually did a bit worse then the previous parts as I originally expected for F/F. Ah well. Glad the 5 of you still enjoyed it.

-I think I like writing Melissa, Lucy, and Addison, more then the original 4 characters now.

- ‘Cheater Cake’ Part 2 Update
Got a decent start on it one day, then immediately jumped back to this story. So no ETA on it, but it’ll definitely be coming at some point now

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg BF1B2445-59C0-46CD-8731-8029832986CC.jpeg (283.5 KB, 1346 views)
File Type: jpeg 6448C47A-F691-4610-8B86-71D8B9C7C7C6.jpeg (371.3 KB, 576 views)
Old 10-Oct-21, 06:12
Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I think Emma needs a rematch against Max Also curious who would win between the tag teams of Alexa and Summer vs Max and Skylar if that ever happens.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, female domaination, femdom, foot domination, head scissor, mixed domination, scissor, submission hold, wrestling