Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Old 17-Jul-21, 18:16
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Heart How to enter this "world"?

Hello everyone, i attend by the name DatAssDude, i'm 19 years old, heterosexual male from Brazil, so sorry if my english is rough. Since the beggining of my puberty i always watched and liked wrestling matches, when i was 17 years old i realized that i was a masochist, and since then i noticed that i liked things that would involve female domination and submission, like foot fetish.
Unfortunately, i never found anyone who liked or was similar or same as me. Recently then i found that exists in the internet forums like these, who would people with those fetishes share their experiences and etc, i found this forum by searching someone who had been headscissored and i wanted to know how it is like, the one post that i read showed me that like on his experience it was completely random and by chance that once he got headscissored by a woman who knew what headscissor is, and accepted his "provocation".
I somewhat was jealous and at the same time, curious and happy because i have found a place where i feel like i'm not alone and it is not only me that like these sort of things.
Like previously mentioned, i never have found anyone who has these kind of fetishes, or even knew that you can have thoses, so the main reason for joining this forum is to ask.
Should i wait for "Lady luck" to put someone in my life that like these things and understand me and so goes on, or should i try to talk about these sort of stuff with girls that i know, and maybe have a chance to experience my fetishes?
This is important to me because i learned to like this, and i want to find a woman who would understand and consent in have these experiences with me, obviously i would never force anyone to do anything with or for me, so even if i sometimes feel weird in having these fetishes, i learned to accept that it is okay because i ain't doing anything wrong and i won't hurt anyone or force anyone. Thanks for reading and i hope that those who read this understood, and again sorry if my english is rough.
Old 17-Jul-21, 18:30
Points: 8,818, Level: 40 Points: 8,818, Level: 40 Points: 8,818, Level: 40
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How to enter this "world"?

Not sure what the general attitude towards females being dominant in Brazil is, so I hope I'm not giving wrong advice.

I think if you rely purely on "lady luck" you'll probably miss out, so if you know some women who maybe are a little more assertive than usual, and might be into our fetish, it is probably worth "gently" bringing up the subject in a discussion. Perhaps if they do a martial art, they might be more willing to show you some of their moves as a way of starting out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyguy2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-21, 19:07
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyguy2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure what the general attitude towards females being dominant in Brazil is, so I hope I'm not giving wrong advice.

I think if you rely purely on "lady luck" you'll probably miss out, so if you know some women who maybe are a little more assertive than usual, and might be into our fetish, it is probably worth "gently" bringing up the subject in a discussion. Perhaps if they do a martial art, they might be more willing to show you some of their moves as a way of starting out.
that's right.

NEVER wait, you will most likely never find this "lady luck". You will have to put in the work for it. If you are not smart, you might pay a huge amount of money for it. if you are smarter, you can "gently" bring up the subject or if they already do martial art, it is more likely for them to do it without you having to pay or having to pay a lot of money.

If you are very smart, you can get it and have women pay you. If you are the best of the best, you can do all that without even having to bring up the subject.

NEVER wait, your luck is directly proportional to the effort you put into it. Most people are not that smart, so they can't put in that effort even if they wanted to.
That's why they always pay a lot of money, because they only know how to throw money at the problem.

Littlefinger from Game of Thrones said it well. "Money buys a man's silence for a time. A bolt in the heart buys it forever." It is not about money/gold, if you keep throwing money at the problem, you will be poor, find better ways.

Not telling you to kill anyone, but to illustrate a point to use your brain to do it right.

Last edited by avmd; 17-Jul-21 at 19:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to avmd For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-21, 21:55
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1

Valar Dohaeris. Thanks for the replys, i am quite timid so, not sure about how i should approach someone with this subject without being misunderstood or offend someone.
I have spent literally years seeing and searching for videos and pictures constantly about these fetishes, and to never have found personally anyone who like these things or that understand me became quite frustrating.
But i like to think that i'm not alone with this, there is probably various persons who feel the same about these subject matter, and with this post i can hopefully find and reach they.
It is somewhat difficult to find a girl who does martial arts, since in the town that i live, barely has places that teaches it, and people with interesting in doing martial arts is even harder. But there is always the exceptions, so if i end up meeting a girl who would like these sort of things and want to, or wouldn't mind to wrestle me and headscissor me, or dominate me, i will stick on to her, and i hope to find a awesome girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to DatAssDude For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-21, 15:38
Points: 1,869, Level: 17 Points: 1,869, Level: 17 Points: 1,869, Level: 17
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Im sure in Brazil there must plenty of women who can kick your ass. Maybe bjj fighters or so. You could find someone someday
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamesfrank76 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-21, 19:14
Points: 2,455, Level: 20 Points: 2,455, Level: 20 Points: 2,455, Level: 20
Last Achievements

You should take a look at sessiongirls.com and WB270.com. These are directories of women who wrestle men and both list women from Brazil, primarily Sao Paulo. They’re also well-respected among people in our “mixed wrestling” community.
If you can find someone who combines experience with kindness and you just present yourself as honestly as you did in your message above, you’ll have a better chance than with martial arts women … just my opinion. All of the above depends of course on cost and geography.
Good luck. As you’ve discovered, you’re not alone but we are a distinct minority and I’ve found that baring your soul to someone new to this is seldom successful, for me anyway.
All the best to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mos Man For This Useful Post:

Tags
#experiences, #questions