Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Sep-22, 03:30
Points: 3,117, Level: 23 Points: 3,117, Level: 23 Points: 3,117, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Fraternity vs Sorority: Enslaved

August was finally here, and with it came the new school year. My name is Todd. I'm a senior to my local University. I get average grades, workout, play in a few sports leagues at the Recreation Center, and I'm the president of my Fraternity. I was able to join in my Sophomore year and after performing well and being a morale booster to my brothers, I managed to rise to my current position. I also seemed to garner some attention from the girls around campus. Maybe because I was a leader in my Fraternity, as well as my classes, many girls wanted a hand at dating me or just casual hookups, but I kept myself mostly reserved. I liked dating, and I liked hooking up, but within reason.

What also came in August was the back-to-school rivalry. Our Frat sat across from our Sorority counterpart. This squad of girls compared themselves to us in everything we do. Who had better academic scores? Who had more successful athletes? And most importantly, who won the most competitions. The biggest, easily most important competition between our groups, was the wrestling tournament today, signaling the week before classes started. We gathered each year with every member from each house, and one by one we faced off girls vs boys in a sex-wrestling tournament. Of course the structure of this event broke down eventually into an all-out brawl. As per tradition though, the president of each club starts the event off.

In previous years I performed well. I won as the underdog Sophomore year when I got matched against a Senior girl who went undefeated up until that point. These matches are a one-and-done, winner takes all match. No rounds. You win when your opponent submits to you, is knocked out, or as added in recent years, cums. I knew I couldn't do the first two, she was bigger and stronger than me, but I out maneuvered her and she couldn't take what I did to her pussy. Last year the structure fell apart long before I got to go, but I managed to submit two girls at once with a headlock and a cross-body pin. When someone is defeated, they are restrained with the various bondage cuffs that are supplied. Whichever house wins, which has been the boys for many years now, keeps their opponent for up to a week as their servant/slave (consensually agreed upon by both sides by entering the tournament).

As president, it is my job to start the tournament off. I face off against my counterpart, who this year is Jackie. Jackie is a beauty, sitting just 2 inches shorter than me, her feminine features are undeniably perfection. Her breasts are that perfect "big but not overly massive", and her ass is definitely worth gawking over. This was all to say she had the perfect level of curve, where no one could possibly see her as fat, but she didn't look like a twig which is great. I usually try not to reduce women to such, but when we're about to be competing to fuck each other it's hard to not notice. All this is complemented by the fact that she is gorgeous. She's a junior and was the first clear leader the Sorority has had in several years. She is athletic, a strong scholar, and involved thoroughly at the University. She's more than a pretty face.

Jackie wore a pink bra that really bolstered her tits up, as well as the matching bottoms. She stepped out onto the mat in the middle of our two crowds and began stretching while giving me a seductive smile. I dropped my sweatpants to show the navy boxer briefs I was wearing as I stepped out on the matt to do the same. Lots of chants and yelling from both sides in support of their leader drowned out anything understandable except for my closest friend Jake. He was pumping me up, trying to speculate which tactic is going to best put Jackie down. We both seemed to be on the same page that her sexy appearance maybe meant submission or KO was going to have to be it. Jake was interrupted when his long term girlfriend of several years, Ava, was on the opposite side shouting "Shut up Jake, we both know Todd's getting fucked!" We both couldn't help but laugh and I readied myself. I don't usually get nervous, but this is my big moment to set the example for the Frat.

The Match:

Jackie and I started by circling each other. "You look good." I complemented.

"I can tell." She responded, nodding towards my erect member down below. She really did have a top-notch body. We stepped closer and grabbed hands. There was some pushing and shoving, trying to see who would over-extend or trip up the other person. I pushed hard with my body and she attempted to side step. This was obvious as I extended my arm and pulled her down with me when she tripped me. We landed next to each other, but with a quick roll away we both were back to square one.

"Why don't you just give up now and I'll be merciful?" She asked. "I'll be kind, not too rough on you. I'll even make sure you're ready for classes while you're locked up." She winked.

We locked arms and this time she pivoted and put her back against my chest. She attempted to pull me over her shoulder, but she didn't quite have the strength or momentum. I was trying to pull her over but she stood her ground quite well. She did keep her ass right up against me, probably knowing the advantage she could get with my cock against her. I pulled back but failed to notice the leg she wrapped around mine, causing us both to tumble backwards. I landed first, then her crashing onto my crotch.

It hurt like hell, and I doubled over for a sec. It took me an extra couple of seconds, but I quickly got to my knees, wondering where she was. Shockingly, she was at her knees just in front of me. "I'm not gonna let my win be chalked up to just a kick in the groin. I'm gonna win cause I'm better than you." I appreciated that, thought it was her mistake as I launch myself towards her, taking advantage of her weakness.

We grappled around, fighting for positioning. I managed to get on top of her, but she held onto my head tightly, keeping my face against her cleavage. I could breathe but it was certainly hot. She didn't have any other leverage on me, but I needed to get free myself. I reached down to her crotch. Jackie kept twisting around, trying to keep my hand from finding what it was looking for, but she could only move so much. That was until she wrapped her thighs tightly around my wrist and rolled us to the right.

We continued grappling for positioning, but she maintained her hold on my head. This time I laid flat on my back as she laid across my chest, hand still locked in her legs. I couldn't quite get my fingers to her pussy, so my fingers just dug into those soft but strong thighs that restrained my left hand. I could breathe more but my face was smooshed firmly against her tit as that beautiful smile looked down at me. She then looked out. I glanced to see what she was looking at, which turned out to be her supporting girls. They were all cheering as she held me here. At first, I thought it was because they thought she would get me to submit in this position which was not true, but it dawned on me she was inspiring them by outdoing me.

I tried to reach for her with my right hand but could only grab around her waist, but I did poke my hand at her crack, causing her to jump and I shook myself free. I tackled her as we both rose and wrapped my arms around her in a great bearhug. I used all my strength and made sure she was feeling as much discomfort I could deliver. I would lighten up and I could feel her inhale heavily before I continued to pulse her. I thought there might be a chance she gave up, but after 5 minutes of this the room was quiet as the match had slowed to a crawl and Jackie was resilient. I told her "Give." and she simply said, "This is nothing, any girl could handle this."

This response got some cheers from her side; however, it only annoyed me. I let go and shoved her away to which she rolled. I know I sapped some strength from her, it couldn’t have been easy. I crawled towards her but she stood and charged with the strength she had. Her girls kept cheering, inspiring her a bit. I ended up on my back. She tried to pin my arms down, but I was both stronger than her, and not nearly as tired out. What she did do was snag my ankles while I was distracted and lock my legs down with a grapevine. She didn't apply pressure to hurt me, but I couldn't move my legs at all. As soon as she snagged my legs, she gave up on trying to get my arms and wrapped her arms around my head and dropped her body onto my face.

I could only get little bits of air in here. I felt her warm, soft cushions on both sides of my face, and it was immensely dark. I first reached to her legs and couldn't do anything but pull on her legs and ass. My hands then went to pulling at her arms that held my head. I tried but I couldn’t do much. The longer this went on the more I began to panic. I eventually pushed on her shoulders and chest, which earned me some air before I had to drop her back onto me. The girls laughed at this while the guys were shouting for me to get out.

"Even when you're tired, if you can get yourself into the right position, it doesn't take much to keep a man down while you recover." She explained, "I'm feeling rested, meanwhile he can barely breathe and has to fight to get me off."

"Isn't that right?" She said, lowering her body towards my feet. When she moved, she lined her crotch up with my dick, and continued to rub herself against it. She also used the opportunity to seize my hands above my head. Jackie was face to face with me now. I leaned in to kiss her, which normally would help keep her arousal level around the same as mine, but she leaned back, just out of reach. She smiled with a "nuh uh uh" and kept grinding on my dick. She knew what she was doing because if anything her denial of me just turned me on that much more. I tried to endure but it was so fucking hot, and my vision was full of her beauty and fucking hot body. I kissed her neck a little, but I think it did me more harm than it did get her into it. I was kept in this trance until I heard something.

Jake shouted, "Dude, she's got you seduced..." I quickly glanced his direction, and realized he was right. My mindset was resetting when she shoved her tits back all over my face. The fleshy prison kept me trapped and no matter how hard I pushed, legs or arms, I could not break free. Seconds felt like hours because this time she kept it tighter, assuring that no amount of pushing would earn me any air, even if I did have my hands available. I tried my best, thinking I need to set the example like she was doing for the girls, but I just couldn't muster the strength. My hands remained firm against the mat, fingers and all. My legs remained stretched out, no wiggle room to use. I would have to scream my submission into her chest, and I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing. I would not allow myself to be knocked out. I pushed as much of the breath left in my lungs but Jackie must have known, because she pushed herself towards the ground, using her elbows to smoosh her breasts over my face. My 'I submit' turned in to "MM UUUMMMMPPHHH" for everyone else.

No one could tell I was trying to give. I tried to squirm, but nothing worked. I couldn't give up. I couldn't show my defeat to Jackie, and the men were going to watch me go limp to her. I couldn't imagine how I would lead the guys knowing I was KO'd by Jackie. I couldn't imagine much of anything right now besides the burning darkness coming until suddenly the pressure lifted. My boob prison rose away, and my lungs inflated as fast as they possibly could. "I... " and quickly I was back under.

"No you don't." She whispered. "I'm not done with you." Jackie loosened my legs. I tried bridging, pushing up with my lefts but she remained firm on top of me considering how weak my pushes were. I felt her doing something. Her body was wigging back and forth.

She lifted herself up off me and I breathed deeply again, before admitting my defeat. "Jackie, I g...." Before the words could leave my lips, I felt something warm and slightly damp enter my mouth. This was followed by Jackie's crotch landing on top of my lips, now filled with her underwear. Jackie had removed her panties, and now used them to stuff my face. I grunted into them but nothing understandable came through between the bottoms and her bottom keeping me silent. My arms were maneuvered, almost willingly, into a position that looped them through Jackie's legs and tucked them under her, freeing up her hands.

"Come on," Jake complained. "Todd was submitting. It's over. Get off of him!"

"I didn't hear anything," said Ava, who stepped around onto the mat with her camera to get some pictures. My legs could do nothing to help my predicament. My mouth was tucked firmly under Jackie, my nose planted firmly against the skin of Jackie's crotch. Looking up I could see the curvature of her body make way to the luscious breasts that had nearly put me to sleep. Atop that was Jackie's beaming smile which was directed between the camera and me. "These are going to make great artwork around the house." said Ava. She took many photos and many poses, even giving Jackie her phone so a few selfies were taken that showed my frightened and defeated eyes between her glorious thighs.

"That's enough." Jake said, stepping up and walking Ava off the mat who obliged without resistance.

Jackie turned her gaze to her girls. "Use your 'assets'..." she said, "That includes your beauty," she smiled and waved her hair of her shoulder; "your boobs," she discarded her bra and lifter her boobs, giving them a good squeeze before letting them bounce back down; "your butt," she gave her sweet booty a good smack; "and of course, your vagina." She demonstrated this last point by scooping the top of my head and pulling my face deep into her crotch, cause my already red face to become even more vibrant.

My head hit the ground when she dropped it, and she lifted herself off me and laid down next to me. I spit her underwear from my mouth only to turn and have my lips now locked with hers. After a long kiss she whispered, "There's no chance any boy is winning now," and proceeded to stand up.

I propped myself up on my forearm and watched as she paced the mat, hyping her girls up for their upcoming matches. She might be right. My guys were quiet. Morale is at an all-time low. But I'm not done yet. I rose as best I could and moved to tackle Jackie to the ground. Of course, I toppled down when she tripped me up and I lay at her feet, as she looked over my collapsed body. She couldn't contain her grin as she sunk down to my body, extending those thighs to each side of my head a laying her head on my own thigh. "Hey Todd," she said. I leaned up to look at her when her legs clamped hard. My hands went to her thighs and ass but I knew there was nothing I could do. I was such a fucking idiot, doing everything she wanted me to. I couldn't pull her legs apart. I knew I wouldn't be able to. She giggled away and I stared at her ass. That was until she slid my briefs off, and her lips locked onto my cock.

I was grunting and moaning. I should have submitted but I also just liked the feeling. My head was not in the game at all, and there's no way the men were going to look at me as their leader now. She blew me for a quick minute before someone tossed lube onto the mat. I felt the cool liquid encompass my penis and from there the loud, moist sounds of her jacking me off. "Let's have a race," she said, "let's see if I can make you cum before you can give up. No tap outs." Even if I did verbally submit, I don't think she would have stopped humiliating me, but I figured I will try.

"I giUUGGHGH," her legs pulsed. I tried to speak a few times and each time she gave me a great squeeze, taking the words out of my mouth.

"I can't quite hear you," she said. My eyes were pinched close cause I knew she was getting close to making me cum. I couldn't put the words together at this point to submit. I could only let out soft moans and grunts but I couldn't dare open my eyes and see either the girls cheering for my demise or the guys and their disappointment in me.

It was a few seconds later and my cum spread across the mat. I was defeated, and truthfully, I had been beaten multiple times and in multiple ways. She showed everyone that I would have given up, or could have been knocked out, and finally she submitted me sexually. I had lost across the board, and everyone knew it. She was pacing the mat receiving cheers while I just lay here in my misery. Eventually she grabbed my feet and dragged me to her side. Ava rolled out a comfy office chair and together they tossed me into it. I tried to stand but Jackie turned around and plopped her ass onto my lap, meanwhile I felt a dozen hands hold my limbs back, and place cuffs on me, attaching the straps to hold me to the chair. Jackie was wiggling her ass all over my penis. I began to protest but Ava's hand reached around as she exclaimed, "I saved these for you." Yet again Jackie's underwear had found their way into my mouth, and this time tape wrapped around my head had covered my mouth to keep them in. Jackie stood up and turned to face me when the girls had finished. My arms were behind the chair and unable to move, and my legs had been cuffed together above the wheels behind the bar below, keeping me firmly in place. Jackie bit her lip with excitement, before sitting on my thighs, draping herself across me and shouting, "Next Match!"

The Next Two Rounds:

Looking out from my prisoner's throne, I could see looks of disgust and disappointment. I had given into to Jackie so easily and allowed the girls a major victory. The day was still young, but 'My how the mighty have fallen'. Up next were a couple of newer members of each house. A sophomore girl and sophomore boy had taken to the mat.

They just started their match when Jackie decided to sit up, blocking my view as she ran her fingers through my hair. "What are we going to do this week Todd?" Her beautiful eyes stared deep into mine. I cannot deny how much I wanted to have her this week, to cuddle and fuck and to be honest, just spend time with. Jackie doesn't seem like the girl that would go for me normally, despite many women around campus and in her house wanted to be with me. I also wondered what her thought process was. Just because she beat me doesn't mean the girls won, and that hasn't happened in over a decade.

"I'm thinking," she continued, "We'll explore all the things I have ever thought about, and maybe in doing so we'll discover a few things you'll like too. We'll hammer home why girls are better than boys," she began to lean in, "why I am better than you." Her eyes shut and she give the tape over my mouth a long kiss. I closed my eyes too, but I was jolted to attention by a firm tug on my cock. She held it in her hand like a control handle. "You'll learn a lot this week..."

We were interrupted by cheering. I glanced over her shoulder, and she turned her head and to my surprise, there was our young member kept in a headlock, laying back on her chest and shoudler trapped. His face was purple, and while she held him there, I witness her toes dipped beneath his underwear. The poor kid should have tapped, but maybe it was pride or hope that kept him trapped until his body loosened up. The girl dropped him immediately, and his sleeping boy was dragged across the mat to this side where a ton of women got to work. He was waking up far too late, and found his conqueror sitting on his restrained body.

The men were protesting and booing. "You know what," Jake shouted, "I am next." He stepped onto the mat, tearing his shirt off and stepping up. A girl of what appeared to be equal size stepped out to face him. There was circling and a brief test of strength before Jake really brought on the pressure. Jake, like me before, was undefeated. He first defeated Ava, who became his soul mate thereafter.

Jake had this girl in a body scissor, and the pain must have been brutal. You could tell across her body that everything strained as the pressure poured on. He was beyond harsh, and when it looked like she would tap he let go. Jackie stood off me and came closer to the mat, shouting to the girl advice and inspiration. It would have been great if Jake hadn't already scooped her up into a bearhug, adding even more pressure. The girl was struggling and even I felt bad for her, despite what I went through moments ago.

My eyes were glued until my world start spinning. My chair was being turned around and in front of me now stood Ava, fully nude. "Hey Todd," she exclaimed, "let's have a go at it." Suddenly she descended upon my body and took no time at all not just mounting me but slipping my cock in quickly. I was taken aback, never had Ava ever done something like this. If I could open my mouth, I would have so many questions but instead I was pressed firmly against my chair with her body bouncing on my dick. She twisted her shoulders back and forth cause she thought it was funny, and her boobs slapped me gently across the face while she moved up and down. I don't think I was quite ready to cum after my last encounter, but that was changing quickly.

I looked up at Ava's face and noticed she was paying me no attention at all. I realized then, as my restraints made clear I could do nothing, that I was being used. She was staring right at Jake, maybe thinking about him as she did this to me, but then I heard him. "What the fuck are you do..." He was quickly silenced.

While I was kept gazed on Ava's body, Jake had shoved his opponent away and become enraged. He motioned towards us, possibly coming to confront us when he was dragged back down by his current engagement. Ava was fucking me, knowing that Jake would no longer be focused on the fight. Apparently, Jake wasn't fully out of it though as they tussled because moments later Ava stood off of me. My hard on said I didn't want her to leave but my head was so lost in what this meant in their relationship. I stared at her sweaty body, confused as to what happened. She looked down at me, smiled, and leaned in close to me, "Nothing personal."

Her head pulled away from mine, but it wasn't because she leaned back. She shoved the chair over, causing me to land on my back. As I thudded to the ground I hard a large cracking beneath me. I tried to move, making sure I wasn't hurt, only to discover that the chair had broken. I was still cuffed, but I could stretch my legs out finally. Then another set of legs, Ava's stood directly over top of me. Quickly her body dropped, and my face had now been tucked inside her crotch and I felt her already wet self begin grinding across my face.

While I was 'distracted', Jake failed to ever refocus on his fight. He would overpower his opponent, only to catch site of his lover using his best friend as a sex toy. When he came to, it was too late. His opponent had gotten the better of him and put him in a schoolgirl pin. His hands were pushed down, and he could not reach his legs up to his opponent to throw her off. Inspired by her savior, his opponent slid herself forward onto Jake and began to grind against his face too. This caused a swooping cheer across the girls as the two best guys were getting face fucked at the same time.

While the girls were celebrating, the boys had seen enough. They began charging across the mat to clash with the girls. I was only made aware of this when my face was finally uncovered. I had a hard time breathing just through my nose, and Ava came on my face, making it even harder. She lifted herself and removed my gag, letting me breathe. She looked down smiling before some junior boy tackled her. I rolled to my side to see a brawl breaking out between everyone.

Girls vs Boys:

After a few moments, I had regained my breath. I realized then that I could reach down and use the safety release on my leg cuffs with the chair no longer keeping my hands up and away. I freed me legs and crawled to the nearest free boy in the corner. He was hesitant and panicked but after calming him briefly, he let me loose from my restraints. I rubbed my wrists and tried to stand but cramped. Being held to a position so tightly, especially with my joints bent fully for a while, kept me stiff and cramped.

I turned in my weakened position and discovered a horrifying reality. We are losing. There were numerically more girls than boys this year, but they also fought simply way better. Already it seemed half of the dudes were strapped down and done, and the rest were struggling. Somewhere in the mix Ava was taunting her defeated boyfriend, and Jackie was one of the few girls still taking a guy down in a 1v1. I pulled one of the girls off of the closest guy being outnumbered, and threw her to her back.

She looked up shocked, but then when she saw who had thrown her off smiled. "I was hoping I would get to fuck you." I recognized her sort of. She was a red-head that was overly flirtatious this past year, and I had to reject her multiple times. She was aggressive, and a little handsy which managed to get her in trouble when her advances were rejected, and she was scolded for not respecting boundaries. "Well then, I guess it's your lucky day," I told her. I sat upon her chest and pushed her arms down.

"Get off, wait..." I did not hesitate as I made sure her arms were kept still and I plopped my stiffening penis between her lips. She understood her position and sadly started what she knew she had to do. I used one arm to keep her arms down while I used my other arm to lift her head and shove my dick even deeper. She gagged, but continued, desperately kicking because she wanted to be in charge of this encounter.

She kept going until I was thrusted backwards, my dick flinging out of her mouth and arms let loose. I ended up on my back. I felt thighs wrap around my left arm while a set of arms grabbed my right side, keeping my arms extending in a T-pose of sorts. The red-head's partner had finished her previous job and now turned her attention to me. I pulled both arms but had no success. I witnessed in front of me the girl that had just been sucking my cock crawl atop my body. She came up to my face and locked lips with mine and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I tried to move, but my lower body sat between her legs. I was twisting and thrusting and trying to escape, which brought her much joy and made her giggle in my mouth. She used her free hands to find my penis, position it upright, and descend upon in, taking my dick inside her. I moaned into her mouth as she was good, and she knew it. She held my face with her hand and lifted slightly, hovering just an inch over my face. "This is better, isn't it."

I stared into her amber eyes as she continued thrusting me into her. My hips were responding in rhythm as this point, and she was loving it. She would lean in occasionally to kiss. She would switch up the tempo, going slow, and fast, and slow. She was extremely seductive and no amount of my willpower could resist her. I knew I was going to cum soon, and tried to pull back, only to find that she kept her crotch pressed to mine. I looked desperately into her eyes and begged, "Please." This brought her even more joy as she descended upon me and I began to spew my load inside of her. I tensed and pulled my arms again, without success, and this girl continued to suck my breath away. My eyes were wide looking at this beauty and more and more cum filled her. She decided to sit up, sitting with my cock still inside, waiting for me to empty all of the cum I could give. She was so happy knowing she had fucked me, and couldn’t have cared less that it wasn't by beating me. She wasn't looking to wrestle me down, she wanted to make me cum to her. She stood and my dick flopped down drenched. "Your turn," she said to her friend.

The red-head stood, and with the assistance of the girl that held my arms, positioned my arms to my sides, which lead to the red-head sitting down keeping my arms and torso between her thighs. She sat facing my feet, her ass sitting on my lower chest. The other girl positioned herself on my used penis with the help of the first girl, and soon I was inside another woman. I was not nearly as comfortable as my cock had already been spent. The girls were talking and giggling, occasionally looking over the red-haired girl's shoulder at my squirming and drained face. I was just toy to them, and tool, something to get a sexy job done. I never would have thought this is where I would have ended up today. The girls would laugh, and even lock lips themselves. Soon enough I was ready to cum again, however this girl allowed me to free my penis, to which the red-head took it and covered herself in my cum, rubbing it all over herself.

A third girl came along and asked if she could partake in the spoils as well. She first restrained my legs again but circled around and brushed her hand along my face. This blonde was beautiful, with long hair and overly large breasts. She lowered her face down to mine and planted a quick kiss on my lips. "Do you like my boobs?" She asked. I grunted and nodded yes, and she laughed. She slid up a bit, laying horizontal to me above my head, and she took one of her large breasts and positioned it right onto my mouth, nipple on my lips. "Suck!" She commanded. I did as ordered by my new Captor. I sucked and kissed and involved my tongue until I didn't have to anymore, sucking in air whenever my nose became free while the other girls admired my body down below.

There was a rotation as the red-headed girl and her friend finished with their toy, and the blonde pivoted. Keeping my arms pinned beneath the blonde's legs now, she lowered her tits onto my abused cock. Her tit-job was working wonders when another new girl came upon us and I found more people using my mouth and tongue for their pleasure. This was only the beginning....

As I laid there defeated, my body being abused by the rival women, the red-head continued to pawn me off, taking the cum I gave each time. I had gotten cocky, didn't know what to do and I had let Jackie humiliate me, leading to this position. I thought about what Ava did to me to distract Jake. I thought about the many girls I had turned down or led on that now had unlimited access to my body. My head was all over the place...

Epilogue:

After an hour or so, Jackie lead the girls in a cleanup effort. Half of the boys were taken back to the Frat house where their keys were used to make copies. This allowed those girls to regain access and take care of their new toys, but also potentially sneak into our home whenever they desired. The red-head stuck with me as if she claimed me for herself. I was restrained and while everyone else cleaned, she mounted me. "You heared the lady," she teased me, "Clean up." She then forced me to lick her body clearn. My mouth explored her cleavage and waist, her pussy, her neck and lips. She was into this beyond what any other girl wanted, but that's not to say any other girls didn't want some.

As for me, as president, every girl wanted some piece of me. Jackie was more than happy to oblige, bringing out a king size mattress and leaving it in the main lobby/living room of their house. Bed restraints were attached, and I was planted there. Next to me, a schedule where each girl had an opportunity to sign up for a time with my cock. Over the first two days, each girl that wanted a chance got one, some a few times. Some girls wanted different things. Most girls were respectful. Some were overly lustful. The red-head came back half a dozen times, and unlike most made me cum fully inside her each time, and used as much time as she could. At some point a note card saying "Vice president above" was placed below my crotch.

After two days, Jackie brought me to her room, the biggest in the house as president of her sorority. She was the most respectful. She actually used the opportunity to plan the entire years’ worth of activities between the two houses. That's not to say she didn't try her sexual temptations out on me. She learned she wasn't into sticking her foot in my mouth, but was all about my tongue exploring her body. I had never noticed how fucking hot she is, but over the course of this week I looked forward more and more to our encounters.

Saturday Jackie was busy, and the red-head, who I learned was named Sophie, was given exclusive access. Unlike Jackie, who clearly had a life outside of this bedroom, Sophie never left. Jackie would let me loose when I used the restroom or ate, and casually had sex with me. Sophie, however, kept me tied down as often as possible. I came over a dozen times, as did she, and unlike any other girl, always made me cum inside her. She would ride me, lying atop my body and make out with me, and when I came I would stare in this amber eyes. She would watch as i grunted and moaned and came inside her, and i would watch as her world lit up each time. To say the least, she was obsessed, and if she could would make me a permanent part of her life.

The Sunday before classes most girls came home, and the guys were released. Jackie walked in with a package, smiling wide. She looked at my body, already squirming for her. I needed her at this point. She quickly undressed, made her way towards my body and laid next to me, snuggling up resting her chin on my shoulder. "Hi," she said. "Are you ready to go?"

"No," I blurted out.

She laughed at that. "I know." She lubed me up, "We need to get this thing settled down." She didn't take long before I came all over her hand. I settled back into the cushions, and she dried her hands. "I have one last fantasy," she whispered. Out of the package came a cage. I wasn't sure what it was, it looked like a metal frame shaped like a penis. I slowly thought through what it was for, and my smile faded.

"Oh, stop." She laughed as the first cold metal ring slid on and my ball were tucked through. Then the penis shaped part slid along my penis. I see now that my stiff penis wouldn't have fit. I tried to twist but Jackie draped her legs across mine and eventually got it down. Pressed firmly against the first ring, a small lock was looped through an opening in the frame, and a small key came out of the lock. She took it and attached it to her necklace, where it fell back against her chest deep between her wonderful breasts. This whole experience started getting me horny yet again, but I quickly discovered this was not ideal. It hurt a little, but my 'Vice President' settled down, and Jackie dressed. Afterwards she came up and let me free. I stood and dressed, not saying anything. As I finished dressing, she came up to me, and pushed into a sitting position. She pulled my head between her breasts and whispered, "Remember who you belong to."

I left after that, but I didn't want to...
Old 07-Sep-22, 06:57
Temporary group
Points: 39,551, Level: 87 Points: 39,551, Level: 87 Points: 39,551, Level: 87
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fraternity vs Sorority: Enslaved

Great story
Old 08-Sep-22, 21:39
Points: 2,884, Level: 22 Points: 2,884, Level: 22 Points: 2,884, Level: 22
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fraternity vs Sorority: Enslaved