Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jul-19, 18:59
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,032 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down New neighbors for my bodyscissors

New neighbors for my bodyscissors

Look at me: Donīt you see the prototype of a winner? Am I not successful in my profession, an independent and extremely good looking woman?

I am, of course. But unfortunately I also prove to be a long-time single without positive results on my steady manhunt. Sometimes I think men are just afraid to get into contact with me. These are hard times for strong and confident women looking for adequate partners.

My longest love relationship I ever had was with Karl. I hadnīt seen him for over a decade, but now life brings us together again. Of course, I had recognized my ex at his introductory round after his move into my neighbor dwelling. We had a really nice talk. Being a single parent after the early death of his wife, as he had told me, he has become a handsome midforty-guy, still smiling as sympathetically as ever.

Why had I been such an idiot to end our liaison? Well, of course I had my reasons, for he was so reserved and humble back then. Meanwhile, he presents the sovereignty and self-confidence that I expect from a partner who can almost keep up with me. Basically, at least he acted like that when he introduced his son Paul to me. Karl is a very proud father.

And now, as he is standing in front of me for the second time within a few days, he is falling back into his old manners and writhes like a frightened fish. Not bad either, I think, I love these moments of superiority when men stand before me and do not know what to do or say.

"And you slender person really broke two ribs of my son? In a competitive wrestling match? "he finally stammers.

So that's what is on his mind, I think with amusement. "Did he complain?" I reply with mocked indignation. "It was a fair fight. I'm sorry, but your son should have given up earlier when he was caught in my body scissors. "

"No," Karl hurries to intervene, "he has not complained, on the contrary: he has praised you like you were Miss Perfect. He even properly raved about your personality and your wrestling skills."

"I also like him. Unfortunately, the praise is not based on reciprocity when it comes to the wrestling skills", I cannot resist to answer.

"Paul is actually an excellent athlete and deals well with defeats," continues Karl slightly offended. "He was just very frustrated that a woman who is so much smaller, older and lighter than him defeated him in this male sport. That's why he struggled so hard say auntie in time. "

"He'll have to learn that if he dares to wrestle strong women," I reply, "and I do not want to comment on your remark about wrestling being a male sport, considering the outcome of my fight with Paul. How is your son?"

"Not too good, I am afraid. Paul is thick bandaged and lying in bed most of the time. The doctor ordered him to move rarely for a few days. How did you get into the wrestling match? "

"Didnīt he tell? A coincidence. I was watching an old mixed wrestling CD of mine when Paul came to invite me to your housewarming party. "

"An old mixed-wrestling CD - from YOU?" Karl says, clearly surprised.

"I'll explain you in a minute. Anyway, Paul reacted really intensive when he watched the clip. I think your son is quite affected by watching wrestling women? "

To see Karl's eyes when he hears my suspicion is priceless; obviously, I speculated correctly. "As a student, I earned my living with mixed wrestling," I continue, "and as a so-called session-wrestler, I defeated men who even paid good money to get their asses spanked. It may sound disreputable, I know, but it's part of my life, and I never let it end in sexual acts. At the time, I was not only young and pretty, as you may remember; I was not that bad on the mat either. That's why I'll take a look at the old films once in a while. "

"In my eyes those films must be fakes. I canīt imagine a that a woman like you really can defeat a man like my son or me in a fair wrestling match ", Karl stats in a suddenly husky voice.

So not only your son is affected by wrestling women, my dear old Karl, I conclude from the tone and content of his remark and cannot resist a grin. You did not tell me that when we were a loving couple. "That's exactly what your son thought before he challenged me to a match. Well, he knows by now that I at least can beat him. "

"You would not defeat me!" Karl says firmly. Only with difficulty I can suppress a grin. I wanted to tempt him with the things I said, and like his son, he also wants to prove that he is stronger than me. Men are so easy to manipulate.

"Why should I want to prove the opposite?" I continue this little game of mine while thinking that I have this fish on my hook right now.

"I havenīt forgotten the thing you liked the most when we were together, so I offer you a bet: The loser has to cook for the winner," Karl suggests a wager that he knows I cannot resist.

So five minutes later I face the second new neighbor in a wrestling match. My gymnastics mat in the fitness room has already proven to be a perfect arena when I fought against Paul. Karl is heavier than his son, probably physically stronger, but certainly a bit slower. He has never been the fastest. I have enough routine to know how to handle this kind of guy on the mat. And I know from our common past how Karl moves.

We put our hands on our shoulders and try to get each other out of balance. I use the banter to study my opponent. Even after all these years, Karl's body control is not that bad at all, and he also seems to have a good physical condition. I'll have to concentrate a little if I want to defeat him. But I should be able to do so.

I choose to attack and to use one of my strongest weapons, my foot sweeper. Karl intervenes, however, as my leg rushes forward, as if he had been waiting for my action. He catches my left ankle and jerks it up. Totally surprised I fall to the ground. But the old reflexes are still working, and so I roll on my stomach and huddle together before my opponent rushes on me and can kill me with the impact of his massive body. After all, I know how to wrestle.

But obviously, Karl has other plans than to finish me as soon as possible. Slowly he sits down on my slender back and puts his hands between my shoulder blades. What an interesting development. I play dead woman and wait for what my ex-lover has to say to me.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg neien01.jpg (84.4 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg neien02.jpg (201.2 KB, 93 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-19, 17:50
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: New neighbors for my bodyscissors

Here is the second and last part of the story

New neighbors for my bodyscissors

"Surprised, my dear?" he almost whispers in a slightly mocking tone. "Of course, when Paul explained me how you kicked his butt and caused his injury, I asked how this could have happened, and so he told me about your past and the movie you were watching. You should know that my son and I have no secrets from each other. So I was able to prepare myself. I found a dozen clips showing you wrestling in the internet and studied your moves. You're strong for a woman, admittedly, but I'm a grown man and not an easy victim like my son. "

So he has fooled me with his first questions and his acted lack of self-confidence. Well, wait, my friend, I think, you get that back in kind. Studying my videos might explain his skillful defensive action, but that will not be enough to beat me. Many other men had tried. And most of them failed.

No, I'm not finished yet. I try to push myself backwards. In the past, in more than ninety percent of my competitive matches that effort was enough to free me from a male burden. Not this time. Karl laughs briefly. "You really try this move? Forget it! I think I know all your old tricks and can counter them. "

"After all, you invested energy and time to prepare for this moment. Thank you for this kind of compliment, "I reply," and if my old moves do not help, I'll have to come up with something new. "

"But you have to hurry up," Karl notes and reaches for my chin. Obviously, he wants to force me to give up with Chin Lock, one of my own favorite moves. That's okay with me. I struggle up until I sit on my knees and lead my right hand into Karl's neck. Of course, he acts like a bloody beginner, who he is of course. As he pulls my skull back as I expected, I lower my upper body and pull my opponent forward.

With a surprised scream, Karl bounces on his back. The unexpected impact causes great pain to the massive guy, I conclude hearing him moan.

I've always been tougher than him. I would have taken such a bounce like a woman and continue. Karl, being not a real competitor like me, canīt deal with the pain. Groaning, he rolls on the ground. "Now you are mine, sweetheart!" I reactivate a spell from my Trash Talk history and jump on my victim with a wild cry.

I call him victim because Karl is an opponent no more. Panting and puffing, he really gives everything he has got, defends bravely, but ultimately has not the slightest chance against me, the former and longtime professional session wrestler. I still like him, he likes strong women, so I let the fight last and let him enjoy the whole repertoire that I have in store. And that is a lot.

First, I let him wrestle for every breath in a headlock. Then I test the endurance of his leg muscles with a Grapevine Pin until Karl screams in pain and is about to give up. I continue with the good old Nelson until the last power leaves his arms so I can switch to my grand finale.

And so my ex ends just like his son has ended, caught between my thighs, which I nestle enticing and threatening around his ribs. And somehow, I realize, I enjoy the intense, sweaty body contact with him just as I did in our good old days. Why did not we idiots try this kind of game back then?

But even the most beautiful moment has to end, because as he snorts and gasps, I think Karl is near to a heart attack. So I lean on my elbows and look at him questioningly. "I'm stronger than you, Karl, you should have understood by now. Now give up. "

Of course he does not. Not yet. Not Karl. Silently, desperately and powerless, the brave idiot tries to push my scissors apart. A doomed but also a touching attempt to save a rest of male pride. I never understood guys who compete against athletic and experienced session wrestlers and, when the females beat them, have so many problems to admit defeat: If you do not want to lose, you must not compete. At least not wrestle against women like me.

Effortlessly I negate Karl's futile resistance. Then I start to push, slowly, carefully, more tenderly than brutally. "Do you still not have enough? Do I really have to hurt you?"

Stubbornly shakes Karl's head. I tighten my muscles more. "Tap!" I demand again, but again Karl shakes his head. Now he really makes me as angry as he has done so many times before in our good old times; he is still so obstinate. Just like me. " GIVE UP, YOU DAMNED IDIOT!" I scream and press with all my strength.

I should not have done that. "Are you crazy?" Karl asks in despair before I hear his ribs break.

Epilogue

Carefully I balance with two plates full of meal in my hands. I press down the doorknob with my elbow and step into the bedroom. Life isnīt fair, I think. I have won the wrestling match, and it should have been Karl who would have had to cook for me. But in the state he is in he is not able to work in the kitchen. So I do his job, being and feeling responsible for his injury. And somehow, I discover deep inside me, I also enjoy to mother the two beaten heroes.

"Hello, Champ," Karl and Paul tease in unison as step to their bed. They sit side by side, grinning like honey cake horses. I am glad to see that they get better hour for hour.

"Hello you losers," I mock back. "Do not worry, I am not here to fight with you. I am just the scullery maid...."

We take our meals, we laugh, we talk shop about wrestling. I enjoy some well-deserved compliments, give them advice how to improve their poor skills, and even offer them the chance to get revenge. "But only when you are able to do your best and practice vigorously. I'm looking for opponents, not victims again. "

They protest, but negotiate carefully, and at the end we agree that I must compete in a one vs. two match against them and that I am not allowed to use my bodyscissors. "You're stronger than Dad, you are stronger than me, but when we work together we will beat you!" Paul stats.

"We'll see, junior" I counter. The eighteen year old boy is at an age when someone has to put him to the ground from time to time; a task that I could take. Maybe one day I even would let him win; he should not develop any complexes being beaten by an older woman too often.

To be honest, I really enjoy these minutes of human warmth. Sitting here like a patchwork family feels extremely good. I still like Karl, and Paul is a great boy. Maybe these are the people with whom I would like to spend my time with in future. A woman in the house would do well to the two likeable big-mouths, especially if it is a female that could ground them physically if necessary. A woman like me.

I close my eyes. For many years I was chasing for Mr. Perfect, for my personal superman. I have no dating platform left out, but all my dates ended without success. The men I met probably were too similar to me. Is my search over? Should I get engaged with these two?

Always these decisions I have to make.... No, these are really hard times for strong women like me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg neien03.jpg (243.2 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg neien04.jpg (173.6 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg neien05.jpg (181.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg neien06.jpg (261.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg neien07.jpg (248.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg neien08.jpg (264.5 KB, 115 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-20, 09:18
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

Default Re: New neighbors for my bodyscissors

we supposed to believe a girl posted this?
Old 29-May-20, 12:41
Last Achievements

I am a male, but I wrote the story in a way a female may have written it - well, it is an attempt at least
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-20, 15:38
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New neighbors for my bodyscissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by enozama [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am a male, but I wrote the story in a way a female may have written it - well, it is an attempt at least
It's a good story. And reading it like a female narrated it is a good thing. Please post more. And don't let anyone discourage you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-20, 16:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilsiva [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's a good story. And reading it like a female narrated it is a good thing. Please post more. And don't let anyone discourage you.
Thank you for your kind words; I appreciate any reaction, may it be positive or negative. I try to vary my writing, changing subjects and perspectives, for I donīt like to copy one idea or style on and on. My other stories narrated by a female are "When a harem lady meets a furniture packer - a coworker-story" and "How I met my brother". Maybe you like them too.

Tags
bet, bodyscissors, chin lock, ex-lover, father, headlock, neighbor, nelson, son