Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Oct-19, 16:26
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Megan's reign of terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERGUY [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can u write a prequel of when Megan's murderous journey started? She must be pretty young back then.. maybe her mom taught her the sadistic ways
That is certainly an option I'm looking into, she seems pretty comfortable in torturing those weaker than her so I just need to think on who'd be a suitable victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bravo! This is a fantastic story! Hopefully you will write more!
That's the plan! I've enjoyed writing this and I'll definitely keep this up since people are interested.
Old 29-Oct-19, 18:04
Points: 579, Level: 8 Points: 579, Level: 8 Points: 579, Level: 8

Really awesome stories
The Following User Says Thank You to salina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-19, 03:36
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is certainly an option I'm looking into, she seems pretty comfortable in torturing those weaker than her so I just need to think on who'd be a suitable victim.

That's the plan! I've enjoyed writing this and I'll definitely keep this up since people are interested.
yes!!! Megan prequel would be +++ great
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-19, 23:32
Last Achievements

I have news regarding updates on this story. I've simultaneously drafted up two parts, one prequel story and one sequel. The prequel takes place months before she kills Melvin, back when Chloe and Hannah still idolized Megan. The sequel takes place the day after she murders Melvin.

I'll release both parts sometime in the next few days, so stay tuned for that!
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-19, 04:54
Last Achievements

Prequel

“Please, I’m begging you, no more” coughs out the older woman. She tries desperately to shake herself from the grips of the two high school girls that are holding her upright in the women’s bathroom, but is far too weak to get away. A wicked punch painfully connects to her abdomen once again, causing her to wince in pain. She would’ve collapsed on the floor by now had it not been for Chloe and Hannah forcing her upright and immobile, allowing the wicked bitch in front of her to use her like a punching bag.

Megan smirked as she looked down at the shorter woman, grabbing a fistful of her hair and forcing the older woman’s teary eyes to stare right into her.
“Aww, did our brave little teacher had enough?” says Megan in a mocking tone. She looks down at her frightened face with a condescending look, and taunted her teacher further by rudely spitting on her face, which got a loud chuckle out of Chloe and Hannah.
“P-Please, I won’t step out of line again Miss, I’ll do anything you want”.

Megan curls her fist and deliberately winds it up, taking pleasure in watching the older teacher’s petrified reaction. The punch almost breaks her nose, and was finally allowed to topple over on the floor. The teacher covers her face and instinctively curls up in a ball, unable to stop the tears flowing. Megan towers over her and casually places her dirty boot on her face, with a content and sadistic look on her face.
“Listen here you little skinny bitch, I’m the fucking queen of this entire school,” spits out Megan, painfully pressing her boot down the teacher’s cheeks.
“I can’t have anyone openly defy me like that again, I need to make an example out of you,” says Megan, turning back to Chloe and Hannah, who reply back with a knowing nod.

Flashforward to a week later, and the rumour around school was that Megan’s classroom teacher had to leave the school for ‘stress related reasons’, after they found her tied upside down in one of the cubicles in the girls bathroom, broken and bruised. Her replacement was set to make an appearance today, and he wasn’t thrilled about it.

Walter was a newly recruited male teacher, who did not exude anything even close to an air of authority. His small height and small frame did not help things, but overall he was a weak-willed, little man who simply tried to keep his head down in life and not attract any attention. Teaching Megan’s class was the worst case scenario for him, as he reluctantly opened the door to teach the first class of the day. Much to his relief, she was not there, and he was a little more comfortable and confident that he would be able to get by the day without any issues.

To his dismay, his meek demeanor and lack of a commanding voice led to the entire class ignoring him and chatting over his lesson, but he was far too much of a coward to confront them.

The door suddenly bursts open and startles everyone in the room to silence. A legitimate, confident authority figure walks in to the class, flanked by Chloe and Hannah on each side. The tall, beautiful Megan makes an appearance, looking around the class before finally setting her eyes on Walter. His lips immediately quiver as his legs start to visibly shake, and forces himself to sit down before his legs give out. Megan beams a large, wide grin as she strides over, each step loud enough that it leaves a noticeable impression on the frightened male. His eyes can’t help but gaze down at her long, exposed legs, which looked much larger than his. His lips quivered further as he couldn’t find the words to address the alpha woman in front of him, who casually sat her perfect ass down on his desk, with her legs facing him and her looking down on him.

“I heard we were getting a new teacher, but you look even smaller than the female teacher that I beat up the other week,” says Megan, gazing down at the speechless male, his eyes making sure to avoid hers.
“Don’t worry little man, I’m not going to hurt you if you’re a good boy,” says Megan, who spreads her legs slightly and surrounds the chair Walter is sitting in.
“I’ll even give you a reward if you end up knowing your place.” As she says this, she playfully pulls up her skirt slightly, flashing him her frilly pink panties.

Melvin is pushing into his early 50s, but his fears instantly vanished as he gazed at Megan’s proud womanhood. All logic and reason was dropped as his mind gradually became filled with lust, his mouth almost filling with drool.
Megan snickered as she looked down on the hapless male, she was loving at how easily she turned this terrified mess of a man into a mindless drone with a simple flash of her panties. She loved exerting her control over the male libido, but even she was impressed with how she quickly took control.

“There’s no need to be scared, little man,” speaks out Megan, slowly wrapping her long legs around Walter’s head. He was far too deep into la la land to realize the danger he was actually in, and she quickly brought her legs back towards her, bringing Walter’s little face along with it. Without any resistance, she quickly fastens a tight figure four headscissors, with Walter’s nose and mouth pressed deep into her panties. By the time Walter realizes the predicament he’s in, his eyes bulge wider and his hands start to attempt to pry off Megan’s teenage thighs away from his head, but he quickly realized just how firm and solid they really were.

Megan laughs as the class get closer to see what’s happening, and see Walter’s little head completely engulfed by her strong thighs, keeping him under skirt. She pulls the skirt back so she can get a good look down on Walter’s reaction, and is thoroughly amused at his futile efforts in releasing himself away from her figure four.
“How are you liking my teenage panties, you lecherous old man.” Megan moves her legs around, effortlessly moving his head back and forth. This alongside Walter’s desperate thrashing of his limbs caused him to knock over the seat beneath him. Megan’s strong legs keeps him from falling however, and Megan can tell she’s clenching a little too hard when she notices the man’s muffled screams.

She loosens her hold while he’s pathetically on his knees, his small hands unable to budge her thighs even slightly. Megan laughs at his muffled whimpers, and playfully ruffles his hair a little.
“You poor thing. I bet a weakling like you has never even seen a real pussy before.” Megan’s legs presses his face painfully on her stronger vagina, completely robbing him of his oxygen. Chloe and Hannah point and laugh as his struggles become more frantic, and Megan takes extra care not to actually squeeze his head in order to prolong his humiliating and suffering for longer. Megan’s sadistic smile grew wider as she realized that she could snuff out a human life with her womanhood, but felt like there was more fun to be had with this wimp.

“You better get used to these thighs little man, they’re packing some serious power, as you’ll soon find out.” Walter could barely hear her already with her thighs wrapped around his ears, but he was also losing consciousness quickly as her vagina suffocated him indefinitely. His struggles became gradually weaker, and Megan watched with interest as his eyes started to fade.

Hannah grabs one of his arms and brings it up, before letting go as it limps back down.
“He’s out miss!” exclaims Hannah. Megan puts her hand across her mouth in mock shock, and unhooks her thighs, allowing the unconscious man to slump down on the floor. She gets up and admires her handiwork, giving her thighs a little slap.
“The little wimp couldn’t even put up a little bit of a fight, that’s pretty disappointing.” Megan sulked a little while Chloe bent down to poke at his sleeping face a little.
“Pick him up, we’re not done with him yet.” says Megan, who begins to leave the room while Chloe scoops up the unconscious male, leaving everyone else in the room even more wary around Megan and her two accomplises. They had personally witnessed an exercise in dominance; while Megan beating the shit out of the old female teacher was to send a message, today was a reminder that she had the strength and the authority to do as she pleases, when she pleases.

Walter naturally woke up from his slumber, to find that he was lying face up in the principal’s office. He woozily opened his eyes to find that his clothes were mostly stripped off, down to only his boxers. He sees that Megan’s bent over with a hand on his boxers, and realizes what’s happening.
“Damn, woke up a bit too early.” remarks Megan. Walter immediately latches onto his boxers for dear life.
“Please stop what you’re doing! I am your schoolteacher and you can’t be doing this to me!” Walter shrieks like a schoolgirl as he tries in vain to hold onto his boxers, but Megan easily overpowers him and pulls the boxers away, exposing his penis to Megan, Chloe and Hannah.
“Eww he’s got a little baby penis!l” exclaims Chloe. Walter hides his manhood with his hands in shame, which Megan responds with pressing her meaty foot on his bony chest.

He cries in pain and no longer covers his penis, focusing instead on pushing away Megan’s lethal leg away from his unmatched chest.
“You’re not my teacher, you’re a fucking little wimp of a man,” spits out Megan, exerting more pressure on his bony chest. Walter wriggles around and spends a great deal of effort in getting her foot to budge even a millimeter. He starts frantically tapping on the floor out of sheer fear that she can actually crack a rib or two from pushing her weight down on him, realizing that she outweighs him considerably since she’s all muscle, whereas poor Walter is all bone.

“Please, you’re hurting me!” coughs out Walter, as Megan’s pushes more of her weight dangerously down on his exposed ribs.
“I’m going to do a lot more than hurt you, little shrimp.” Megan gets her foot off his chest and immediately reaches down with her hand, grabbing hold of his scrawny neck. She effortlessly lifts him above the air, and easily flips the airborne Walter upside down, and positions him in a reverse piledriver position. Due to the difference in height and where Walter’s head is, his penis is painfully squashed on her solid, rock-hard and unforgiving abs, which gets a soft whimper out of Walter, who’s trying to catch his breath again. He starts to get a little dizzy as he hangs upside down, his head facing the steel thighs he was previously introduced to earlier in the day. Megan walks up to the mirror, easily carrying the smaller male in this position. She couldn’t help but laugh at how comical he looked, whereas Chloe and Hannah couldn’t hold back anymore, and started wailing with laughter.

“Look at how much of a loser you are, and tell me again, if you think you can stand as my superior, or even my equal.”
Megan turns herself around to the side so Walter can get a good look at how ridiculous he looks, and he realizes how pathetic he really looks in comparison to her. The difference in build was astounding, no wonder she’s having an easy time with manhandling him, he thought. She must’ve been at least twice his size in mass, and the difference in height was truly humiliating and awful for him. He was relentlessly bullied for his size and stature when he was younger, and this teenage girl is single-handedly giving him painful flashbacks to a time he’d rather forget.

“I told you that you were going to get acquainted with my thighs again, but this time it’s going to be a little different.” Megan reaches down and places his head between her thighs and turns her back over to the mirror so that Walter gets a view of what his face looks like.
“This is going to hurt little man. A lot.”
With that, she sandwiches his face in between her giant thighs and before Walter can react, she tenses her legs and her thighs enlarge to a frightening size that instantly squishes Walter’s unmatched head, immediately getting a loud, inhuman shriek out of Walter.

Normally Walter would have loved the marvelous view of her magnificent ass, if it wasn’t for the fact that he was experiencing unimaginable pain. His small head stands no chance against the compressing power of her much larger thighs, and it seemed like she was about to crush his head like a melon on the spot. His arms were stuck in between Megan’s larger and stronger arms, keeping them in place.

All little Walter could do in protest was flail his legs and scream in absolute terror, but the sadistic Megan kept tensing and squeezing her thighs even further, enjoying herself all the while.
“All the boys in school would have killed for a chance to get in between my legs, you should count yourself lucky you know.” Her titanic thighs were completely blocking his ears so there was nothing for him to hear, but Walter was preoccupied with trying to survive through this nightmare. Megan looked back in the mirror and thought that Walter’s little squished head looked hilarious, but saw Chloe and Hannah’s slightly concerned looks and decided to stop squeezing for a little while.

Walter’s screams soon turned to coughs as his throat simply couldn’t allow him to keep it up, as Megan turns around and faces the mirror. She looks down at her arms, her short sleeves doing little to hide how massive her arms are in comparison to the rest of his body, and she came up with a really twisted idea.
“I’ll give your little head a break so you don’t pass out on me, but I’m not done hurting you yet.” Her sadistic grin widens as she tenses her arms and squeezes Walter in between them. It takes less than a second for him to resume his pained symphony again, screeching louder than before.

She laughs out loud while she completely sandwiches the little man, her devastating bearhug is painfully constricting his outmatched arms, almost crushing the poor guy in half. She admires the brute force she’s exerting over him, and is determined to break a few of his ribs.
“You girls need to hear this” says Megan, adjusting his position slightly and freeing up both of his arms, hugging on to his midsection. She smiles as she resumes crushing him, laughing at how his freed arms are desperately clutching onto her stronger arms.

“Get a good feel, little worm. This is what real strength looks like.” She cranks up the pressure even further, causing Walter to scream even louder. The shrieks did not manage to mask the loud sound of a crack, causing Megan’s sadistic smile to widen.
“Oh fuck yeah, that’s pretty hot!” squealed Chloe. Both Chloe and Hannah look on in amazement, they were shocked to see how easily Megan broke his ribs.
“That’s one of them, but I’m slightly concerned that there won’t be much of our little teacher here if I paralyze him today.” Megan halts the bearhug and keeps him in that position, bringing her thighs closer together.

“PLEASE LET ME GO, I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!” Walter was pathetically pleading for his life, which lead to Megan lightly spanking his exposed ass.
“Settle down, fucking pussy” spits out Megan, bringing her thighs even closer together and sandwiching his face again. “I’ll be finished with you soon, and we can pick this up again when your ribs are all healed up.”
Before Walter can reply, she tenses her legs again and looks down with glee at how large her thighs can really get. Walter instinctively gets his hands on her thighs, bawling his eyes out as he once again feels indescribable, horrific pain. Megan wonders if she has the strength to pop his head like a cherry, and the idea doesn’t even disgust her in the slightest. She decides to save her strength and worry about indulging in a thought like that another day, and sticks to her current squeezing power.

It doesn’t take long for Walter to pass out from the pain, his mouth foaming and drooling across his unconscious face. She casually drops the little man on the floor, and goes to address Chloe and Hannah.

“That was so cool miss Megan!” yells Hannah.
“Yeah, that little wimp never stood a chance against your legs and arms!” squealed Chloe.
“I need to train harder” replies Megan. “I want to get bigger so I can break these wimps with one arm next time.” She walks over to the unconscious, naked man and pokes at his face with her feet.
“Looks like he’s out for the day, get the principal to clean up this mess and find a new toy for me to play with while this wimp is resting up.”
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-19, 19:04
Last Achievements

Sequel:

Megan immediately went to work-out to temporarily relieve of her pent up energy, but it wasn’t enough. She went to sleep that day extremely horny, and stayed up all night thinking about who she was going to kill next. Morning came by pretty quickly, and she was rather cranky since she did not get much rest. She walked up to her bedroom mirror and gazed at her naked, muscular figure. She flexes her arms proudly, admiring the biceps that quite literally killed a boy her age, and turned around to flex her massive shoulders and back. She tenses her gigantic legs to its full size, and starts really getting turned on by what she’s seeing. Megan has never once felt sexually attracted to anyone but herself, and she only really gets her kicks when she mentally and psychically destroys a weaker human being. The sexy, confident and powerful Megan is well equipped with such a task, her raw strength and sexuality alongside her capacity for cruelty spells out danger for anyone who’s caught her eye.

Megan arrives to school with a chip on her shoulder and a scowl on her face, pacing around the hallway to find Chloe and Hannah. She turns the corner, when suddenly she feels like she’s hit something. She looks down and finds a little boy has bumped into her, and was sent down on his ass. Her scowl grows larger as she stares down at the boy, who now has his eyes wide open out of fear. The boy who’s caught in her crosshairs currently goes by the name of Scott, and is very aware of who Megan is, and knows her track record perfectly. She makes it a habit to break and humiliate those much smaller than her, and Scott is the shortest and skinniest of the entire high school, even smaller than Melvin. Scott was commonly mistaken for a skinny middle schooler, but he was in fact 17 years old.

It sure didn’t look that way since Megan was significantly larger than him in mass and height, and Scott’s eyes couldn’t help but look directly at her exposed, toned legs. His mind couldn’t make up whether he was supposed to feel horny and afraid, and looked directly up to gaze at the rest of Megan’s gorgeous body. Her scowl soon turned to more of a cocky grin, and understood how she was going to direct her aggression and lust. Leaving little time for Scott to react, she reaches down and grabs a hold of his scrawny neck, and quickly gets him airborne with a single hand. Scott coughs tremendously while she lifts him high above, eye level with his stomach. Megan inspects her captured prey inquisitively, and her evil grin widens as she realizes just what she’s caught.
“Holy shit, you’re the smallest little wimp I’ve ever seen!” laughs out Megan, accidently exerting a bit of force on her throatlift. Scott was thrashing around and painfully coughing, his eyes practically pleading for releasing. Megan’s laughter echoes across the hallway, and the few students who were witnesses simply kept walking.
“You’re way smaller than the girls I’ve beaten up, and somehow even smaller than the little twerp I used to slap around.” Megan gets her other hand and feels up his twig arms, and pulls up his shirt to get a look at his bony ribs.
“I bet your little wimp of a dick is skinny and small too,” snickers Megan. She holds him painfully there without squeezing her hand, and ponders why she’s never seen him around before, but she’s glad she’s made the discovery regardless.
Scott manages to croak out a few muffled words, trying to mouth out the word ‘Please’, but Megan looks up at him with a naughty smile on her face. Her mind drifts to how she easily killed that man yesterday like this, but this boy’s scrawny neck was even more fragile. She knew it was going to be a challenge keeping him alive while still hurting him, but she was eager to really destroy this boy regardless, even if it costs him his life. She settled for knocking him out for now, and carefully sends a little wave of pressure from her hand, sending Scott to sleep forcefully, but also not breaking his neck in the process. She was very proud of not only her size and strength, but she felt her control was finally on point. Megan truly believes that there’s not a single being who’s on her level, and so she needs to be careful not to accidentally kill anyone at an inopportune moment. She drapes the unconscious Scott over her shoulder and casually walks out of the school building, with the smuggest grin on her face as the passersby deliberately avert their eyes and hang their heads down.

Megan walks over to the school shed and opens it, throwing the boy inside. She goes in and locks it from the inside, and wastes little time in ripping off his clothes while he’s still out. She rolls him over onto his back and can’t help but chuckle at how her prediction was right, his penis was characteristically small for his build, and Megan wanted to crush it with her boot. She decides to remove her shoes and socks though, bringing her foot up and admiring her pretty feet, perhaps she was going to force it down this wimp’s throat, she thought.

Scott starts to come to, his vision still pretty hazy. She teases him by poking at his face with her toes, as he starts to finally understand what’s just happened to him. His eyes dart around and notices he’s all alone with her, a dream scenario he never quite envisioned. Scott, like every male in the school, thinks that Megan is by far the hottest girl they have ever seen. Someone like Scott has never even touched a real girl before up to this point, and here he’s locked in a secluded room with the hottest babe in school. Scott makes no effort to hide his little boner, which gets Megan to laugh a little.
“Your little shrimp dick is excited to see me it seems, but let’s give it something to get really excited about.” She steps over and stands over him, allowing Scott to get a wonderful up-skirt of her blue panties. Scott’s eyes seem like they’re about to bulge out of their sockets, wishing that he’d get a chance to sniff her.

Almost as if she knew what would get him over the edge, she seductively lowers her sexy ass and engulfs his face, sitting on her knees so her legs are on either side of his head. She faces his penis and watches in delight as it twitches.
“Any second now..” Megan proves herself right again when Scott easily lets out a pathetic stream of cum, howling with laughter how quick it was, but also how weak his cumshot was as well.
“Holy shit, you’re fucking hilarious!” Megan’s laughter continues as Scott’s penis stops leaking. She wiggles her ass seductively as she starts to feel a bit of resistance under her.

Scott begins to panic because her legs have him trapped beneath Megan’s large ass. Not being able to breath in this scenario has caused him to try and get himself out of this blissful position, and attempts to push her off him with his hands. Megan doesn’t even bother to grab hold of his hands, letting him realize just how weak and helpless he was. Scott was really worried, there was no way he could budge her full weight, and not being able to even turn his head meant he was losing oxygen really fast. Scott foolish spends his remaining energy flailing his legs around, tapping out on the floor and her ass in submission.
“All the boys in school would die for a chance to be under this ass,” says Megan, giving her cute butt a little wiggle. “You get to die because of it.”

Megan takes off the rest of her buttons and unhooks her pink bra, letting her breasts breathe. She caresses her hard nipples and starts moaning in pleasure, relishing at the thought that she was going to kill another boy so easily. Her mind went to a darker place, while Scott struggled and was slowly fading under Megan’s alpha ass. She looked down at his bony, fragile frame, and she realized that the fun would be over if he were to die so soon. She sits on his face still, coming up with what’s the cruelest, most painful way for a human being to die, and a sadistic grin beams on her face.

Megan is roughly aware of how much longer Scott is going to stay conscious, and gets her butt off him just a few seconds before he’s out. She gets up and smiles since she’s fairly sure she’s made it very clear to him that his life is in her hands, and she plans on using it for nefarious reasons. She allows Scott to catch his breath again and cough, pulling down her short skirt and throwing away. He looks up with desire as she seductively pulls down her blue panties, getting a full, marvelous view of her pussy and ass. Scott momentarily forgets that he was about to die under her ass, and he starts getting hard over again. As if to put a stop to those foolish thoughts, she places a large foot on his throat and begins to carefully press down.

Megan grins as she watches him squirm under her, unable to push her foot away from him.
“Struggle all you want, wimp. I’m in control here.” Scott coughs louder as she slowly pushes a little more of her bodyweight down, knowing full well that she could just crush his larynx by accident there and then.
“Let me explain something to you while you’re still conscious. This is your last day on this earth, and there’s really no other reason behind it besides the fact that I want to. It didn’t need to be you, but I found you and I’m going to kill you.” It was very hard for Scott to take all this in, but Megan pushed down on his throat even harder this time, to let him know the severity of her words.

She grins as Scott finally gets a clue and starts thrashing around even more, his eyes getting teary from the pain and fear for his life.
“Listen well, shrimp. If you want to live, you’re going to have to entertain me a little longer. When I get this foot up, I want you to tell me you’ll do anything for me”. Scott frantically taps on the floor, his watery eyes pleading for release. Megan smirks as she slowly removes her foot away from his throat, watching him cough loudly in pain. She steps over him, her crotch directly above his face.

“I’m waiting, sissy. Hurry it up or I’ll put my foot over there again.”
“WAIT I’M SORRY! I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, PLEASE!”
Megan grins as she pokes his face with the foot that almost killed him.
“Anything? Do you really mean it?”
“I MEAN IT, PLEASE! USE ME HOWEVER YOU WANT!”
Megan’s smirk widens as she squats down, hovering her gorgeous ass inches over his mouth.
“Prove it. Open your little mouth right now.” Scott meekly obeys her commands and opens it, deathly afraid for what she’s got planned for him.
She grins as she slowly forces down a large, solid log of shit. Megan intentionally pushes it slow, allowing herself to really enjoy Scott’s horrified reaction. She eventually releases a large stream of shit and cruelly keeps going.

“Keep your mouth open shiteater,” laughs out Megan. “You said you’d do anything to live right? Then live the rest of your miserable life being my personal toilet”. Scott’s horrified eyes couldn’t hold the tears, his sensitive nose couldn’t handle the stench and he began bawling his eyes out from the sheer humiliation. Megan cruelly laughs as she continues to shit in his mouth, almost filling it up now.
“Swallow my shit you fucking loser, don’t you dare spit it out!” Scott weeped as he tried his hardest to gulp down her shit, but he was feeling physically ill. He couldn’t keep it up any longer and wanted to throw all of this up.

Megan noticed this and stopped, standing up and cruelly placing her foot over his mouth. Scott panicked again as he desperately tried to move her foot, but she also managed to clutch onto his little nose and put it in between her toes so he isn’t able to turn his head away.
“Does my foot smell heavenly, brown-noser?” She giggles to herself as Scott thrashes around even more, a load of solid shit still in his mouth.
“I’m guessing you can’t swallow anymore, that’s a real shame”. She looks down at Scott’s teary eyes with disdain.
“Well, I did say you’d be my toilet slave for the rest of your life. And it seems like your usefulness is coming to an end.”

Scott struggles and desperately tries anything and everything, and all Megan needs to do is just keep her foot there for long enough, carefully watching his dying expressions. Megan always dreamt of killing a wimp with her pretty foot, but she found it pretty hilarious that she got this loser to degrade him like this. She completely robbed him of his humanity and turned him into a human toilet so casually, only to end up killing him anyway. She needed to wash her foot aftwards, but it was pretty worth it to have this wimp die with his throat lodged in human shit, she thought it was especially cruel and sadistic.

Scott’s eyes soon lost whatever light they had, and he soon starts to slip away. Megan doesn’t hesitate to let this chance go to waste, and makes sure he hears what she has to say.
“While you’re still awake, I want you to know that I’ll forget about your insignificant, boring little existence minutes after you are dead.” Scott’s thrashing and movements slows considerably, yet still hearing every word.
“You’re going to die like a fucking loser because you are a weak little shit, who’s only achievement in life was entertaining me for an afternoon in his dying moments.” Scott’s eyes watered even more, his life being snuffed so easily and so humiliatingly was agonizing to him. His pained expression only turned Megan on even more, who continued to spew out venomous words to get him to suffer further.
“I wonder how your loved ones would feel if they realized you died with feces in your mouth, dying pathetically and slowly by an alpha girl’s pretty feet. I bet they’d feel sick that they ever knew you.”

Scott pathetically tries to cling on to life just a little longer, looking up at Megan’s horny expression, watching her visibly get off to his slow, agonizing death.
“Fuck yeah, just die already you little shit,” moans out Megan, which ends up being the last thing he hears, and that being the last view he sees. Megan doesn’t let her foot up, continuing to rob him of his oxygen until she finally climaxes, moaning loudly and letting out a primal roar. She looks down on the now deceased male, and presses her foot down even harder to really make sure she’s killed him.

Megan eventually gets bored and removes her foot, and can’t help but laugh at his tormented, pained expression, his mouth leaking some of her feces. She was almost shocked at how far she was willing to go, and was extremely happy in knowing that he died miserably. She wipes her foot off with his shirt, and casually starts dressing herself again. She laments not meeting Chloe and Hannah today, as they could have cleared up the mess she left here, but she isn’t concerned with what evidence she leaves here. Once she’s wearing her school uniform again, she unlocks the shed and makes her way out of there, locking the shed and not bothering to pay any attention to the corpse she left behind.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-19, 15:23
Points: 4,688, Level: 28 Points: 4,688, Level: 28 Points: 4,688, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I think the shitting is surprising and punk. Personally I like it much better when the man is not submissive and does not get any pleasure, like when Megan killed Melvin and his father.
The Following User Says Thank You to davidwatts For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-19, 15:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the shitting is surprising and punk. Personally I like it much better when the man is not submissive and does not get any pleasure, like when Megan killed Melvin and his father.
I understand, I think i prefer writing about victims who aren't enjoying their situation either, but I figured since Megan is a beautiful girl and has a lot of admirers in the school, one of the victims in question could have been one of those people, so I added something like that in.
Old 09-Jul-22, 08:21
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

What a story.it is sad it finished so soon
Old 10-Jul-22, 07:41
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Too much cruelty.
The Following User Says Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, choke hold, foot worship, head scissor, headscissor, humilaition, rear naked choke, school, small male victim, throatlift