Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-20, 03:50
Points: 1,855, Level: 17 Points: 1,855, Level: 17 Points: 1,855, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Smashed Till Death.

This is going to be my first story, so forgive me if it’s not so good! I’m also sorry for language errors, because I’m Brazilian and I don’t know how to speak fluent English!

We are in 2030! I am Eduard, a poor boy who, disowned by my family for being a man, was sent to a certain Jennifer, called by the majority of Jen, to be her slave. Yes, with the rise of feminism, men can being enslaved is not mandatory but they can, even more so if they are minors and disowned by a woman. Men came to be considered a subclass, and when they become slaves, they can be whatever women want, but most chose to be according to their professions. Those who work in the office use it as seats, those who study it also use it as a seat (as most people do, using it as a seat or cushion), but the fighters, which is a profession well regarded for representing female empowerment, use it as a bag of blow, where they crush and destroy the slave. Yeah, it's scary, I know. And unfortunately, it's my case, Jen owns a fighting academy, called Girlpower academy. I will not lie, I am extremely nervous. Being used as a chair, being crushed by a strong, thick and heavy woman's ass, besides being beaten up for her, my life is going to be hell. It is common for men to die in this condition, mainly crushed, or to be seriously injured over time, but then they are discarded and replaced by others. I'm scared, but from what I've always been told, that's our role in the world, serving women. Tense, very tense.

After a long delay in the transport truck, being crushed by the huddle of boys who would also have the same destination as me, I finally arrived at Jen's house. It was huge, two floors, a swimming pool, a place where many would like to live, including me. But I know what my role would be here.
Right when Jen received me, she was already talking about the rules. He said, in a calm, but authoritative and cruel tone, that he would not accept disobedience, that I should do everything she wanted, and if not, I would suffer the consequences. I was really scared. She told me to lie down on the couch, saying that I needed to rest, and I already knew what would happen. She appeared to be very heavy, as she was tall, she had a huge butt, extremely thick and menacing thighs, she was a little muscular, already showing the threat she would be to me. The moment I lay down, in the same second, it collapsed, and I felt an impact as if a truck had fallen on me, a huge pressure on my head, as if it were going to burst, along with a huge pain, and a difficulty to breathe, but not much, because I had my head on my side. As time went on, it hurt more and more, and I didn't know if I could handle a routine like that, I wouldn't even know if I would survive. If in the early hours it was hurting so much, imagine it in weeks, or months. The only time she got up was to let me know that tomorrow morning I would go to her job, the gym, to serve as a punching bag for the girls, with a lively and menacing tone, while I cried inside. Then it collapsed again, with a greater impact, destroying my face and my will to live.

To be continued
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Leo Slave For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 03:36
Points: 1,679, Level: 16 Points: 1,679, Level: 16 Points: 1,679, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Default Re: Smashed Till Death.

Nice.
Old 18-Nov-20, 04:02
Points: 1,855, Level: 17 Points: 1,855, Level: 17 Points: 1,855, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Default Re: Smashed Till Death.

Part two:

I had just woken up, full of pain, headache, chest pain, everything. I don't know how I slept, much less how I survived, but here I was, ready for another torture session. Speaking of which, Jen was yelling at me, telling me to go to the kitchen to serve as a seat while she ate breakfast. I went, put my head on the bench for her to sit on, and it was pretty hard. If it hurt so much with her sitting on me on a cushioned sofa, can you imagine on a hard bench? I unfortunately didn't have much time to think about it, because I soon felt the impact of Jen sitting on my face, collapsing without pity, bringing more headache, and pressure, with her fleshy buttocks pressing into my face and trapping me completely in pain and suffocation !
While I prayed for her to get up soon, she got up, showered, got dressed and we went to her work, of course, with me being her seat in the car and going through this suffering. Arriving there, she was soon instructing me that I should obey all the girls in the academy, and I could be seriously punished, otherwise. I didn't know what could be more serious than that, but I decided to obey quietly and accept my torture, afraid of what I might have come.
There were seven women, Jen's private students: Lara, weighing 75 kg, with a medium ass and thick thighs, Tiffany, with one of the biggest asses I have ever seen, and a fat well distributed between her thighs, and her giant ass , weighing 82 kg, Karen, muscular, one of the most muscular girls I have ever met, weighing 78 kg, and 4 other thick, heavy, muscular, and even sexy women, among them Amanda, Caroline, Rose and Alice. Yeah, I already knew what was coming.
Kicks, extremely painful buttdrops, scissors, the girls resting sitting on my face after the exercises, sitting on top of one, one on the other's lap, was one of the most painful experiences I had. It was terrible, but as Tiffany said, I am a man, pathetic, and I was born for that, to serve women, higher beings, even with all the pain of being crushed and broken into pieces by each one of them.
Returning home, with the bones almost breaking, and bordering on the unconscious, I had to serve as a seat once again for my lady. "Today I have a little surprise for you," she said, and due to her ironic and malign tone, I was not prepared. After having several girls, each weighing at least 65 kg, sitting on my face, on my thin body, falling on my ass violently on top of me, stepping on me, crushing me all together, and squeezing and choking me with her thighs , what could be worse?
That was when, after more than a minute had passed with the pressure of Jen's giant ass slowly breaking my skull and body, I felt a vibration, a wind, that was smelling rotten. It was then that, while listening, even in a muffled breath, to Jen's laughter, I realized the "surprise": she farted on me! That was when I realized that she would go to great lengths to torture me, making my only way to breathe, either by inhaling her rotten farts! Fortunately, she only farted twice more during the night, going to sleep right after, on top of me, of course. Her muscular body was not so heavy with her lying down, and at least I didn't need to inhale more of her farts, despite agonizing thoughts of what I was going to endure tomorrow, wondering how many more days I could survive this nightmare.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leo Slave For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, farting, farts, female domination, headscissors