Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jan-23, 03:03
Points: 4,538, Level: 28 Points: 4,538, Level: 28 Points: 4,538, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Default A Drinking Game

My friend, Kyle, was hosting a party at his house on a Friday night like any other. He’d invite our guy friend group of about 15, and some girls that he knew, as well as girls that his friends knew. We were all about 24 living in New York. Just a bunch of young adults getting their lives together, enjoying a party in Kyle’s skyrise flat.

Typically, we all like to play drinking games. Beer pong is popular among us, but the game that we really like is called Killball, a game that Kyle claims he invented. How it starts is two players fill a cup full of beer and stand at opposite ends of the table, with their hands behind their backs. A third person drops a ball in the middle of the table, and when it bounces, the two players run around the table have to try and grab it first. When somebody grabs it, they have to try and get the ball into the opposing person’s cup without knocking it over (which is an automatic loss). They have 30 seconds to do so, and if they fail then the other person gets a chance to do the same. First person to get the ball in the other person’s cup wins.

We’ve played the game for months now, and have never had any problems. It can get aggressive and physical at times, but it’s just guys being guys. As long as nothing breaks, it’s all fun and games. The girls love watching it too, they think it’s very entertaining. They never play though, until this particular Friday night.

I get there pretty early in the night, and there were about 7-8 people already there, but one girl caught my eye. I hadn’t seen her before. She was tall for a girl, and skinny with straight, jet black hair. She had green eyes and a beautiful smile that lit up the room. She was wearing a small leather jacket over her low cut white shirt, and jeans. I had never seen her before, so I asked Kyle who she was.

“That’s my cousin, Sapphire. She’s visiting from Chicago for the weekend. She’s our age and super fun, loves to drink.”

I asked Kyle to introduce us, and we immediately hit it off. She was touchy in a really playful way, and laughed at all of my jokes. She seemed really interested.

There was a natural lull in the conversation, and she asked me “hey, what’s up with this game you guys play? Killball?

“Oh yeah” I started, and explained to her all of the rules in the same way I did earlier

“Wow, that sounds fun, I want to play” she said!

Without really thinking, I said “well I haven’t seen girls play before, but I’m sure you could find one here to go against you.”

Her smile went away. “Well, why can’t I play against you?”

This took me by surprise, but I guess she had never seen a game before so she didn’t realize how physical it could get. “Sapphire, the game can get pretty physical, I don’t want to hurt you” I responded in a genuine way.

She pushed my shoulder back playfully, and said “I have 3 older brothers Mike (me), I think I can play a simple drinking game.”

I really didn’t want to play her, but I decided I would just go easy on her so she could learn the rules.

We lined up on opposite sides of the table. We asked Kyle to drop the ball and work the timer. At this point, there were about 20 people at the party, and like usual, they all surrounded the table.

“Laaaaaadies and gentleman, for our first round of Killball for the night, we have our regular, Mike, and our challenger, Sapphire!” Kyle announced to the room, drawing applause. “This will be our first intergender round of Killball yet!” drawing loud jeers from both the guys and the girls at the party. I wasn’t nervous because I expected to win, and if I somehow got unlucky and lost, who cares? It’s just a stupid game. I had no idea what was about the happen.

On Kyle’s count, the small crowd chanted “3..2..1.. KILLBALL” and Kyle dropped the ball. I remember looking across at Sapphire. She had taken off her leather jacket, revealing her spaghetti strap low cut white shirt that showed off her arms. They were skinny, but surprisingly kind of toned. Her green eyes were locked in on the ball. She had her hair in a loose bun for this. She meant business.

The ball bounced, and we were off. I ran started to my left around the table, and Sapphire to her right, so that we were on the same side. My arm was a little bit longer, so I got to the ball first. I closed my hand around it, but I was hit with a strong bump to my hip from her butt. Amazingly, I held onto the ball, but I was knocked onto the floor on my back. I tried to get up, but Sapphire was ready. She came down on me, tackling me to the floor again. She was on top of me, with her legs straddling my abdomen. Her loose bun had undone, so her long black hair ran down to my face. She grabbed both of my wrists with ease, and pinned them above my head. My face was getting hot, the embarrassment of the situation was starting to make me panic. I tried thrashing my arms to get out of this, but she was strong. She held them high above my head. I could see down her white shirt, she had a bra covering her relatively small but perky boobs, but that paired with her long hair running down onto my face was a brutal reminder of what gender was doing this to me right now. I could hear all of the girls in the room screaming and chanting, while all of the guys fell silent.

We made eye contact. For the first time since before Killball was brought up, she smiled at me, but this time condescendingly. I tried to buck her off of me by lifting up my body with my legs, but she was ready for this too. She extended her legs and hooked her ankles around mine, putting me into a grapevine. She had complete control of every limb, so seamlessly. I couldn’t move a muscle.

I looked at the time and realized I still had 15 seconds, but there was nothing I could do. I was dominated. She used this opportunity to talk shit to me. “I thought girls don’t usually play, why are you losing Mike?” “Come on, try to get out. I’m just a girl.”

The seconds dragged on for what felt like hours. I tried to move any part of my body, but it was no use. I was trapped. Finally, the timer went off, but Sapphire didn’t move. “Come on, times up Sapphire let me up.” I pleaded weakly. She gave me one last smile and got up off of me.

I stood up, feeling humiliated. All of the girls were high fiving her and praising her. Most of the guys didn’t even address me, but the few that did just laughed.

We lined up again on opposite sides of the table, this time the ball in her hand since she had successfully stopped me. I knew that if I had any chance of not being the laughing stock of the party, I needed to destroy her this round. I told myself that she just got lucky, that she just caught me off guard. I knew what the truth was deep down though, but I had no idea how much worse it was about to get.

“3..2..1..KILLBALL” chanted the crowd and we were off again, but Sapphire did a move I didn’t expect. She put the ball down by her cup, completely abandoning it, and ran to her right around the table at me. Instinctively, I ran to my left to meet her. Normally, the defender just tries to shove the opponent away, so I tried pushing her back. When I extended my arms, she grabbed my right arm with both of her hands and tucked it tight into her left arm pit. I was suddenly trapped face to face with her, body on body. I was so close to her lips…

She took advantage of this brief distraction and grabbed my left arm. I tried to yank it away, but she had a death grip on it. She took it, and put it in between her legs, right on her pussy, and clamped her legs shut. Both of my arms were now trapped while both of hers were free! She fell to her back slowly, bringing me with her. I was on top of her, but both of my arms were trapped. She was able to rotate 180 degrees so that she was on top easily, and I was on my back again, my arms completely trapped. She easily grapevined my legs again, but this time flexed, hard.

“AHHH FUCK STOP IT” I pleaded. Everybody in the room laughed. She stopped briefly and looked down at me. “This isn’t how you play!” I said wimpishly, drawing more laughter. “Then why am I winning, she asked?” She flexed her grapevine even harder this time, causing me to tear up. I still couldn’t move a muscle. She separated my legs so far apart, I felt it in my groin. It felt like my legs were about to dislocate. “PLEASE PLWASE STOP, YOU WIN YOU WIN” I begged. She finally stopped, and got up. She released my hands, which immediately shot to my groin area. She got up, flipped her hair, grabbed the ball, and walked over to my cup before casually dropping it in as the timer went off. “No, now I win” she said smugly before all of the girls came in to hug her. I laid there holding back tears, feeling absolutely dominated and humiliated.
Old 31-Jan-23, 08:49
Points: 5,166, Level: 30 Points: 5,166, Level: 30 Points: 5,166, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Drinking Game

Thanks for the story, it's well written! Will there be a part 2?

Tags
domination, femdom, humiliation, real