Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Oct-14, 13:54
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Babysitting goes wrong!

More scissors, maybe a KO....definitely more humiliation...
Old 24-Oct-14, 01:09
Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26
Last Achievements

A lot more torture. Gagging, wedgies, facesitting, tying up
Old 24-Oct-14, 05:35
bigbadbootyboy

Perhaps the girls could reverse the whole babysitting situation like making him do their chores and house duties. After a lot of beatings, overpowering and humiliation dished out by the girls a conclusion to the babysitting job could involve the girls accidentally knocking out Dean and then putting him in a bed before the parents come home making it look like he's gone to bed and fallen asleep on the job. Maybe the girls could strip him of his clothes and make him wear something embarrassing for when the parents find him in the bed.
Just a question, what are the heights and weights of the characters?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-14, 05:51
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sorry I have really taken forever to get back to this

Part 4: I've had it!

I fought meekly to push Katy away, but she easily pinned my hands above my head and giggled. After so many fights in a row, and so many losses I was beginning to get worn out both physically and emotionally, and I was starting to think that maybe I should just stop fighting and accept the Carrons as my masters.

"Sorry cutiepie, I know you don't like kissing but your too weak to stop me so I get to kiss you to my heart's content." Katy teased as she went back to peppering my face with little pecks. This went on for a while as I squirmed uncomfortably but did not have the morale to pose a real fight and Katy easily controlled me as if she was wrestling a child, a child even younger than her! Finally after a while she decided we should go tell her sister Dani, "the big news", so I was once again forced to give Katy a ride downstairs horsey style, although it was much easier this time as I wasn't attempting to escape so she was gentler. Dani was thrilled to hear the news and gave her sister and I a big hug.

"So now that you've fallen for my sister are you gonna be more obedient slave?" Dani demanded. Honestly at this point all that I cared about was getting through this weekend in one piece.

"How about we just watch a movie or tv or something." I suggested, I'd be happy just as long as there was no more punishment for me.

"That sounds great! Hold on let me just grab something from my room." Dani explained. She had already changed out of the bathing suit she'd wrestled me in earlier to a pair of dark jeans and a white hoodie, so I wasn't sure what she was going to get. I sat down on the couch and Katy immedieatly dove beside me and went back to covering my face with kisses. I was barely even resisting at this point, I hated that it was happening but I knew there was no way to prevent it. That being said I was confident that this movie would get me through a couple of hours so I was feeling pretty good. That was of course until what I saw what Dani had brought down. It was a long, but thin line of black rope and the second I saw it I jumped to my feet to make a run for it. Before I could get far though Katy had jumped onto my legs and was keeping me from escaping. I was struggling to stay standing when Katy tackled me and before I knew it both girls were on top of me.

"Haha you aren't going anywhere! Hold his legs down Katy!" Dani instructed, she was sitting on my upper chest and was facing my legs, she'd used her legs to pin down my arms and her ass was perilously close to my face. Although I'd recently had a truly awful experience with the bottom of a Carron I couldn't help but appreciate how lovely Dani's ass was.

"You enjoying the view up there? Ha men are so easy to control! How about I give you a closer look!" Dani threatened and with that she sat her bottom down on my face. It was significantly larger than Katy's and immedieatly I noticed my lack of oxygen, but despite the pain I couldn't help but momentarily enjoy being underneath this beautiful girl. I noticed that my legs were now tied up and the girls were moving up to my arms . I tried to fight back but there was to many hands, and I was thoroughly distracted and they easily restrained me and finished the job . They both got off of me to admire their handiwork and I finally, and semi-reluctantly got a gasp of air.

"You're just so cute when you're helpless!" Katy squealed.

"Alright now it's time for the movie!" Dany explained. The girls picked a movie and then to my horror placed my face in the middle of their couch and then lied down at opposite ends so my face was sandwiched between their feet. The smell was overpowering and I had to fight the urge to vomit, just because I knew the punishment would've been truly awful. After the end of the 2 hour film the girls got up and I was given a glorious moment of respite.

"So slave, how did you like the movie?" Dany asked as she brushed her foot on my face.

"I couldn't focus on it, all I could think of was your two's feet!" I retorted aggressively.

"OF COURSE! You were thinking about how bad you wanted to kiss them weren't you? Don't worry you can kiss them now!" Dani proclaimed as if she was giving me the greatest gift I'd ever recieved. She then sat down beside me and shoved her feet into my face. I tried to roll away but Katy had come up behind me and was forcing my face into Dani's feet. Even though I realized escape was pretty much impossible I still refused to kiss her feet. I was getting really angry now and my will to fight was being rebuilt.

"Haha you think I don't know you're weakness by now?" Dani teased and she reached and squeezed my balls mercilessly. The pain was excruiating and it killed me that Dani could control me so easily. I tried to hold out for as long as I could but eventually I could take no more and was forced to kiss her feet. After a dozen or so foot kisses she stood up and forced her foot into my mouth, while she used her other foot to step on my balls, and I really hated myself for it but I began to suck on her foot. Of course once she was finished Katy wanted to try and when I wouldn't open my mouth for her she stomped on my balls and I was forced to service her feet as well. After a little while she started shreiking that it tickled and she accidentally shoved her foot so far in my mouth that I started gagging and she fell backwards. Dani and Katy started rolling on the floor laughing, and I was done. This was too much and I wasn't taking it anymore. I broke.

"That's it! I'm done with this! Untie me right now! I'll fight both of you for my freedom I don't even care!" I just kept screaming and screaming, as I had finally lost control.

"Ha are you kidding me? You think you could take on both of us? We both beat you up earlier on our own? Heck Katy made you cry and kiss her bare bum and she didn't even use her legs or hands? What makes you think we won't just take turns sitting on your face until you pass out?" Dani chuckled, and Katy rubbed her butt on my face and as I was still tied up I was unable to stop this degrading act.

"I'm asking for one more shot! If I win I go free, if you two win I will sign a legally binding contract to be your slave and you can torture me for the rest of time!" I screamed once again.

"Oh boy you're crazy, Katy what do you think?" Dani asked quizzically.

"I love wrestling my little boy, and a chance to make him submit to me and kiss my butt again? Way too good to pass up!" Katy answered, she had now stood up and was untying me.

"So here's my counteroffer slave. I don't think Katy is gonna share you so how about we have two fights, one against both of us. If you beat one of us you're free from her, and if you beat both then you're free completely. But if you lose both then you become our slave forever!" Dany suggested. I was ready, sure I'd been beaten earlier, but I was reinvigorated and I knew I could win!

"You're on!" I shouted.

"Great! I'm first! And don't worry I won't make it quick like earlier, this time I'll savour my victory! And when it's all said and done you'll be exactly where you belong, kissing my perfect little tushy!"Katy threatened.

End of Part 4

Really excited to write both of these fights, I'll have them done in the coming days!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-14, 13:21
bigbadbootyboy

What are the stats of the three characters? Heights and Weights
Old 28-Dec-14, 06:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Dean is 19, 5'9 and 160 pounds. Dany is 14, 5'3 and 90 pounds. Katy is 12, 4'11, and 65 pounds. If you'd like to imagine them at different sizes, I know some people are into like giant muscular men being dominated by girls who or 3'3 and of course some people are into the exact opposite. I hadn't really put much thought into the stats but I felt like keeping it realistic.

Also I need some input because I want to know what you guys think, who should win the fights? I won't spoil anything and I may end up just writing out what I think works best for the story. I'm pretty set on how I want the Dani fight to work, but less so on Katy as I see very solid points for both outcomes. I'll probably write the fight in the next day or two so try to respond quick.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-14, 07:52
bigbadbootyboy

Thinking about realism, I thought the girls would have been heavier than what you described them. Not sure about specifics of the matches but I can see both girls defeating Dean with Katy making his defeat an embarrassing one and Dani giving him a more serious, painful defeat? Another question about details of the story, which Asian country do the girls or their parents come from?
Old 01-Jan-15, 11:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 5 (A Date With Destiny)

A lot had happened since I entered the home of the Carrons, and absolutely none of it had been good, but that was about to change. I’d challenged both of the sisters to matches and if I was able to win I could go far. First off was Katy, the twelve year old who was half my weight and had already completely dominated me two times before. But this was different, I was motivated, I was ready and I refused to lose!

“If you want to skip all this and just get to the kissing I have no problem with it cutie” Katy flirted, and honestly I wasn’t sure if she was talking about kissing her or her feet. But it didn’t matter because I wasn’t about to do either of those things.

“Not a chance Katy! I will be free!” I proclaimed confidently, at that point I felt like an action hero, but one look at my opponent changed my view pretty quickly. This wasn’t exactly Rocky vs Apollo Creed.

“Haha, I’ll never get tired of beating you up and making you kiss my butt!” Katy squealed and charged me. We locked hands in a test of strength and I pushed with all of my strength. To my joy I was not moving backwards, I wasn’t moving forwards either but hey at least I was putting up a fight. I looked at Katy’s face and she seem perplexed that she hadn’t been able to push me around as easily as she had done earlier, but then her eyes met mine and she winked. Before I could react she had pulled me close and kissed me firmly on the lips! Needless to say I was shocked, but as I went to break the kiss she slipped her leg behind me and tripped me, taking me to the ground. I couldn’t believe I’d once again been outsmarted by a twelve year old.

“Wow Katy, you knocked him down with a kiss! That’s impressive!” Dany commended her sister from the sidelines. Katy beamed at her sister’s praise. She was on top of me but was yet to really find a good position and I was fighting hard to keep it that way.

“If you think that’s impressive, watch this!” Katy announced and she quickly kissed me again, and then a made a move to wriggle up my body to advance her position. This time though I had expected the kiss to be a distraction and was able to prevent her from advancing yet again.

“Fool me once, shame on you!” I shouted, but before I could finish my clever quip Katy had forced her foot onto my mouth.

“No talking! You’re mouths only good for kissing! C’mon kiss my pretty little toes and I’ll go easy on ya!” Katy taunted while rubbing her foot on my mouth. Despite my humiliating position, she still hadn’t made any progress and I didn’t really feel like I was in danger.

“C’mon footkisser! Be a good slave and kiss you’re beautiful master’s cute toes!” Dany shouted support.

“Haha thanks sis! I’ll show this cute slave who he belongs to!” Katy responded, turning her back to me to talk to her sister. I realized just how great of an opening this was and I quickly sprung up, knocking Katy off of me and scrambled away.

“Don’t take me so lightly little girl. You may come to regret it!” I taunted, my confidence soared after my first successful moment since entering the Carron household.

“Are you gonna let him talk to you like that? Show him who’s boss Katy!” Dany instructed, and for a brief second Katy seemed to be afraid of disappointing her older sister, but that fear slipped back into confidence quickly.

“Oh good for you, you ran away. But was it really worth it? Don’t you miss kissing my butt? How about you just accept your fate and do as you were meant to and kiss my gorgeous bottom.” Katy suggested. Just as quick as Katy had lost it she had gotten it back and unfortunately she was still obsessed with the idea of me under her backside. Even though Katy seemed unchanged by my surprising success, I couldn’t have changed more and now I was confident, and had even thought of a plan. I would simply bulrush Katy and use my weight and size to take her down and keep her there. And before she knew what was happening I’d driven into her and taken her down.

“How do you like the-” I had pulled my head up to taunt my downed opponent but she had wrapped her legs around my head in a second and had caught me in a devastating head scissors.

“How do you like my legs? Pretty strong right?” Katy teased, knowing full well that she was cutting of my oxygen and preventing me from responding. “What’s a matter? Kat got your tongue?” that last one set Dany into a fit of laughter. But I was doing anything but laughing as I realized that I wasn’t gonna last much longer in this position. “Hey sis look I can even make him smell my feet like this!” Katy beamed with pride as she found a new way to embarrass me by adjusting her hold so that she could rub her feet in my face. Dany was on the floor and Katy was laughing along with her, but although her adjustment had been embarrassing and unpleasant, it had weakened her grip on the hold and with one strong push I was able to slip out and roll away. I had escaped twice! This fight was going so much better than the other ones!

“You still so confident that you’ll beat me?” I asked Katy, hoping to shake her confidence.

“Well actually yea. Sure you’ve escaped two times but I’ve hardly been trying, and the fact of the matter is I don’t really need to try. I’m stronger than you Dean. I’m faster too, and I’m smarter and I’m a better wrestler. I’m just better than you in general, even though you’re seven years older. There isn’t any way for you to beat me, so I can take my time and embarrass you and have my fun without having to worry about losing. Don’t you see baby, I’m winning this fight and you can escape a few holds but you can’t escape your fate, and your fate just happens to be under my beautiful butt.” Katy finished, and although a lot of what she said had made sense I simply couldn’t accept that as the truth.
“Prove it!” I yelled back angered by her overconfidence.

“Gladly!” She retorted and she moved forward and once again she locked in the test of strength. Only this time no kiss followed, only steady movement, and to my horror that movement was in my direction. Just as our first fight she continued to push me back and I knew before long I’d be hitting the wall and then it happened. I hit the wall, I hit the wall and she laughed. She pushed my hands back against the wall and drove her face into mine, kissing me forcefully. This wasn’t a romantic kiss, this was just like the first kiss she’d given me, and it was an insult. The kiss said “I don’t have to take you seriously, you’re inferior and I can hold you and I can kiss you and you can’t do anything to stop me.” Then she took it a step further, she broke kiss and leaned in as close as she could get to me and whispered “you’re so cute”. I couldn’t even believe how small I felt, how a girl this young could make me feel so inferior, it didn’t make any sense. She went for another kiss but I turned away, hoping to stop this feeling of inadequacy. Without missing a beat she began to lick my cheek and while I was horrified by how gross that was she ducked down and picked me up by my legs, just as both Carrons had done earlier. Here it comes, I thought. Now she’ll slam me down and it’ll be the beginning of the end. If only there was a way out of this. And then there was. It came to me in a flash. It was horrible, it was dirty, it was underhanded, but it would work and I had to do it. I pulled her hair. She yelped and I was able to break free of her grip and I had escaped once again.

“Are you serious!?! Did you just pull my hair? Are you a little girl?” Katy demanded. She was furious now, and I didn’t know whether to be scared or happy.

“No, I’m just finally learning how to fight one!” I retorted back. This was all she could take and she charged me, but luckily I was able to sidestep her, she was so upset that at this point countering her would be easy! As she passed by me I wrapped my hands around her waist, hoping to pull her down to the ground. What happened next was without question the most unlucky thing that had ever happened to me. I lost my balance trying to do too many things at once and I had fallen as well, and brought Katy down on top of me. And to my horror she landed with her butt on my face and her feet on top of both my hands. It was basically the most secure facesit she could’ve hoped for and it had happened completely by accident.

“Ha! What did I tell you lover boy? It’s your destiny to kiss my cute little booty! Now start kissing! Or you’ll be sorry!” Katy threatened. Was she right? Was it just my destiny to submit to her? With my oxygen running low and her rough jeans torturing my unprotected face it seemed that way. But could there be a way out?

END OF CHAPTER 5

So what I've decided to do is have a choose you're own ending for this next bit(it's not really the end, but the story will have two branches from here). I will write both a winning and losing scenario and you can decide which you'd rather read. Or you could read both? The choice is yours! Both endings will be done very soon! (Maybe tomorrow night?)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-15, 15:45
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Both endings please!!
Old 03-Jan-15, 06:42
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

If both ending aren't your thing, I suggest is letting Katy lose this one, or at least get Dean out of from under her I think that's sernario is more interesting than Katy wining, especially since Katy is a little cocky, and Dean is modivated. After all, there's still Dani to considered here as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, foot worship, humiliation, teen girl