Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 06-Aug-19, 15:27
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts
Default Re: Top female fighters vs the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd give guys like Hafthor Bjornsson, Brian Shaw, and other extremely big/strong guys at the very least 50 % vs the best females, if we get rid of the rules and *live in a dictatorship and the führer tells them they have to roflstomp the woman or their families are kidnapped* (I'm meaning no offence - just giving the guys some motivation to go mad).
i think that guys that strong and big would crush elite female fighters 99% times out of a hundred, claudia gadhela says that she could not beat shaquille o neal for example

if you want a 50/50 scenario i think that you should take "regular" huge and strong guys without resosrting to one in tens of millions genetics freaks like brian shaw and hafthor bjornsson
Old 25-Feb-20, 07:22
Points: 2,775, Level: 21 Points: 2,775, Level: 21 Points: 2,775, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Tbh I’m not sure there is a women on the planet who could genuinely beat me in a grappling match (maybe Gabi Garcia) but definitely no session wrestler. There is however tons of women that would spark me in boxing/kick boxing match so I guess VeVe is right.

Last edited by rac93; 25-Feb-20 at 14:11.
Old 25-Feb-20, 09:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rac93 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tbh I’m not sure there is a women on the planet who could genuinely beat me in grappling (maybe Gabi Garcia) but definitely no session wrestler. There is however tons of women that would spark me in boxing/kick boxing match so I guess VeVe is right.
how big are you and do you have grappling training?
Old 25-Feb-20, 14:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
how big are you and do you have grappling training?
I’m 5’ 11 180 lbs. And yes, I’m a bjj black belt ( almost 10 years experience)
Old 25-Feb-20, 19:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rac93 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then you are probably right.
Old 26-Feb-20, 11:08
Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegauger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi all, new to the forum looking for help.
I'm in a heated discussion online with a guy who by comparing the physical abilities and fighting skills of average men to average women and of top male fighters to top female fighters concludes that about 35 percent of ALL men in the world would be able to consistently beat the very TOP female fighters.

My guess is that it's closer to 1 in a 1000 guys.

I asked VeVe Lane and she said that 'almost any man can find a woman that will be able to beat him in some kind of fight' (depending on the rules.)

What do you good people say? How do I back up my claim with facts?
Think it is impossible to make a convincing argument either way. So my advice is, move on to something else.
Old 28-Feb-20, 03:28
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Last Achievements

We're assuming no size divisions here right?

Well keep in mind most top female MMA fighters are around 120-140 pounds or less. Mainly because I suspect the product wouldn't sell if it was women any heavier competing. They want their female fighters to look like models.
There are plenty of guys above that weight and weight matters. But it also matters how fit they are. I don't doubt these women could beat most out of shape guys even if they were bigger.

But any guy that's like 160 pounds or greater and takes care of himself would give them serious trouble, even without any training. Guys are just naturally stronger, faster, can take more punishment etc.
So I'd say at least the athletic guys have a good chance of beating them.

Keep in mind a woman's soccer team once competed with the a boys high school team. They got destroyed. This was pro-level grown women losing to children who didn't do this for a living.

I doubt MMA or wrestling on average would be any different.

Quote:
If you were allowed to use your grappling vs them, the boxers would never beat you either.

And honestly you probably stand more of a chance in boxing/kickboxing than you think considering you might not have the skills the girls do but you're going to be significantly faster, stronger and harder to inflict damage on than vice versa.

But yeah, it's kind of funny these session wrestlers never challenge someone like you to truly test their skills. They prefer to cherry-pick opponents they know they can easily beat and/or will let them win.

Have you ever done any matches with them btw? If so how did they react when they lost?
Old 10-Mar-20, 18:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We're assuming no size divisions here right?

Well keep in mind most top female MMA fighters are around 120-140 pounds or less. Mainly because I suspect the product wouldn't sell if it was women any heavier competing. They want their female fighters to look like models.
There are plenty of guys above that weight and weight matters. But it also matters how fit they are. I don't doubt these women could beat most out of shape guys even if they were bigger.

But any guy that's like 160 pounds or greater and takes care of himself would give them serious trouble, even without any training. Guys are just naturally stronger, faster, can take more punishment etc.
So I'd say at least the athletic guys have a good chance of beating them.

Keep in mind a woman's soccer team once competed with the a boys high school team. They got destroyed. This was pro-level grown women losing to children who didn't do this for a living.

I doubt MMA or wrestling on average would be any different.

If you were allowed to use your grappling vs them, the boxers would never beat you either.

And honestly you probably stand more of a chance in boxing/kickboxing than you think considering you might not have the skills the girls do but you're going to be significantly faster, stronger and harder to inflict damage on than vice versa.

But yeah, it's kind of funny these session wrestlers never challenge someone like you to truly test their skills. They prefer to cherry-pick opponents they know they can easily beat and/or will let them win.

Have you ever done any matches with them btw? If so how did they react when they lost?
No I haven’t. I’d like to one day but it wouldn’t be too prove a point cause I oubviosly know what would happen lol. I have rolled with some world class female competitors who are actually very good but it’s still not the same as top male competitors even at the same size.
Old 10-Mar-20, 18:33
Points: 225, Level: 4 Points: 225, Level: 4 Points: 225, Level: 4
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Against average guys? they'd destroy them.

against other male fighters? they'd lose. remember lucia rjiker, one of the world's greatest female strikers was KO by a no name.muay thai male.

if you notice, most female MMA fighters date other male MMA fighters. they date guys who are bigger/trained and could beat them up, as another commenter said.