Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Feb-15, 04:51
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Rapture reviews

I’ve been fortunate enough to have two sessions with Rapture in the last few months. The reason being the first was wrestling but took place on a bed. I knew that would be the case beforehand, but after that session I just had to do a real wrestling session and she happened to be in my state again a month later. The one word I keep thinking of to describe her is physical. She is more muscular in person than in most pictures and it seems those muscles are just yearning to be active in some form or fashion. She’s like a combination of the Energizer bunny and Robocop in a sexy woman.

No disrespect to other women I’ve sessioned with but Rapture is indeed the scissor queen amongst them, because the strength of her squeeze is about a match with Arekah Lox or Amazon Annie but her ability to pulsate her scissors is unique. It’s basically like getting cuffed in the head just as you miiiight be able to struggle out of a scissor or flip her over with a pushup. That was most of our first session. The room had two beds and almost as soon as I took my shirt off, she trampolined off both the beds and tackled me. I had no chance after that due to the pulsating scissors.

I am not a skilled wrestler but Rapture might be the best wrestler I’ve come up against. She had a great combination of quickness and size, it was overwhelming. In the second session, she actually had a cracked femur but the only difference I noticed was the lack of pulsating scissors. That’s when I found out about her overall quickness, and ability to get me into a chokehold seemingly at will.

She wasn’t hard to contact and set-up sessions with either. I’d read some reviews here saying she was a challenge to reach but I didn’t run into that.

She was wearing the bottoms shown in the attachment for our first session.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rapture04.JPG (82.9 KB, 918 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-15, 04:59
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rapture Session Review

If she comes to my parts maybe I will check her out, thanks.
Old 15-Feb-15, 20:42
Points: 4,466, Level: 28 Points: 4,466, Level: 28 Points: 4,466, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I was thinking of setting up a lift and carry session with her but after reading your post I might try out her scissors too
Old 15-Feb-15, 20:46
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Not much of a bottom LOL
Old 16-Feb-15, 00:27
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Rapture has been on my wish list for the past year, as soon as I heard that she had bulked up and elevated herself from a pretty girl with muscle to a legit powerhouse. To see her scissors described as rivalling those of the great Arekah, who I regard as the reigning scissor queen of touring session women, tells me my instincts were right. On the subject of a pulsating squeeze, Arekah is capable of that as I've described her subjecting me to it in another thread. Surely the only intelligent way to settle the question is to arrange a double session with these two brutal divas and induce a little contest. What could go wrong?
Old 16-Feb-15, 19:45
Points: 5,732, Level: 32 Points: 5,732, Level: 32 Points: 5,732, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I know there was a thread about deposits, but this does pertain to Rapture. She is now traveling and while traveling she said she is requiring a 50% deposit. I don't particularity like giving a deposit, but I understand some girls require it. What bothers me is she is asking for 50% and wants me to do it through some gift card website. As we have all read on here there are plenty of girls that have stolen deposits or canceled their trips. If I were to pay through paypal or another trusted service I would consider it. In this case though if she cancels her trip I am going to have to hunt her down for a refund and have no proof except a gift card. Anyone else think this request on her part is a little unreasonable?
The Following User Says Thank You to tim123ny For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-15, 20:14
Last Achievements

This is the first time I've heard this in reference to Rapture. If this is new I have to assume it's in response to her Atlanta trip a few weeks ago, she was pretty ticked off (deservedly) about a lot of no-shows there. In general I don't have a problem with deposits, though I think 25% is more reasonable. Things are obviously different if you've requested a lady come to see you specifically.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-15, 20:16
Tactical Ed
This message has been deleted by Tactical Ed.
Old 16-Feb-15, 20:19
Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim123ny [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know there was a thread about deposits, but this does pertain to Rapture. She is now traveling and while traveling she said she is requiring a 50% deposit. I don't particularity like giving a deposit, but I understand some girls require it. What bothers me is she is asking for 50% and wants me to do it through some gift card website. As we have all read on here there are plenty of girls that have stolen deposits or canceled their trips. If I were to pay through paypal or another trusted service I would consider it. In this case though if she cancels her trip I am going to have to hunt her down for a refund and have no proof except a gift card. Anyone else think this request on her part is a little unreasonable?
Are you sure it is her? Quoting a note posted on wb270:
=========================
Warning: A Scam artist is apparently attempting to impersonate traveling women by e-mail. So far at least two bodybuilders that I know of have been impersonated, or the attempt was made. The impersonator apparently gets an e-mail very similar to the woman's e-mail listed here and may attampt to set up appointments and get deposits. I don't understand how he expects to get the money or if he has actually been able to scam anybody. I also don't know how he gets the e-mail addresses of the men he approaches. Be alert and if you get an unexpected e-mail from a woman on this list procede with caution and good judgement. 8/6/2014
=========================
Old 16-Feb-15, 20:38
Last Achievements

For the record, whereas I've heard of some clients having issues with deposits not being promptly returned etc with a few women, Rapture is not one of them. That bit about the banks is interesting, but I'm not sure it should be relevant. A lady will almost always be able to have a family member or friend help with this. Or she may just really like one particular store, thus the gift cards. A few ladies have offered the possibility of buying airline gift cards in their name for example, so it's not entirely odd.
Old 16-Feb-15, 20:41
Last Achievements

As for that warning, standard internet smarts would apply here. Spend an extra few seconds to make sure you know where you're sending emails. Simple as that.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 16-Feb-15 at 20:50.

Tags
rapture