Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jan-23, 14:19
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Rapture reviews

And also, the providers that you knew before are older now and at different places in their lives than they were 5-10 years ago. Sometimes, helping with the kid's school project gets in the way of email, bookkeeping, and other aspects of running a business. Ya know, just like in real life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-23, 15:51
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

she gives the same exact 1-word answers as 5-10 years ago. if she were satisfied with the money from OF and c4s, she wouldn't have come back to do sessions. they're just disorganized and have reduced attention spans after 10-15 years of social media.

dudes aren't giving away their money just because. they're doing it because they've convinced themselves they're going to get something out of it down the road. a thank you over email, or something extra in a session. or they just have a findom kink.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-23, 20:21
Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And also, the providers that you knew before are older now and at different places in their lives than they were 5-10 years ago. Sometimes, helping with the kid's school project gets in the way of email, bookkeeping, and other aspects of running a business. Ya know, just like in real life.
In my opinion it doesn't matter the age or experience level or anything really. Communication these days is definitely not as easy as it was when I first started doing sessions. I almost want to post some of the email exchanges I've had with some of these girls and see if anybody can explain what the hell was going on with them. At least those that I get a response from. Communication in general is definitely not as easy it seems to be a dying art.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she gives the same exact 1-word answers as 5-10 years ago. if she were satisfied with the money from OF and c4s, she wouldn't have come back to do sessions. they're just disorganized and have reduced attention spans after 10-15 years of social media.

dudes aren't giving away their money just because. they're doing it because they've convinced themselves they're going to get something out of it down the road. a thank you over email, or something extra in a session. or they just have a findom kink.
Agree with what you said in the first paragraph. I had emailed with rapture several years back and got very short and sporadic answers. Was not successful in setting anything up even though I was fully prepared and clear in my intentions on seeing her and the type of session I was seeking. But it's pretty hard to book a session and put a big deposit down when you have really no guarantee from the other side that your interests are or even being heard or will be met. So After I think like three emails I just gave up.

The second one I might disagree a little bit. I personally have gotten to know a couple session girls, and some of the things they receive and money that they get it's just like really? That guy did that for no real reason?? I mean you're right they probably have an ulterior motive, although nothing really ever comes with that in some of the things I've seen done. It's just unrelatable to me how a guy has a kink like fin dom. I don't get it tbh. That's just a simp giving away his money for nothing realy.

Last edited by glenron; 29-Jan-23 at 20:21.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glenron For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-23, 21:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agree with what you said in the first paragraph. I had emailed with rapture several years back and got very short and sporadic answers. Was not successful in setting anything up even though I was fully prepared and clear in my intentions on seeing her and the type of session I was seeking. But it's pretty hard to book a session and put a big deposit down when you have really no guarantee from the other side that your interests are or even being heard or will be met. So After I think like three emails I just gave up.
I saw her a long time ago, got what you got in the emails, plus super pushy about deposits. This time never met her, was very clear from my first email I could only do at night, her emails are yes/no/maybe, and she eventually gets pushy and asks if I'm going to do a deposit when she never even said what time she could meet. I remind her I could only meet at night, and she asks me about early afternoon, I said nope. Wouldn't even be surprised if she marked me down as a timewaster despite being very clear in my emails. Frankly it's really odd and unfortunate that this is the level of communication you get from a non-trivial number of people charging $500/hour for their services these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The second one I might disagree a little bit. I personally have gotten to know a couple session girls, and some of the things they receive and money that they get it's just like really? That guy did that for no real reason?? I mean you're right they probably have an ulterior motive, although nothing really ever comes with that in some of the things I've seen done. It's just unrelatable to me how a guy has a kink like fin dom. I don't get it tbh. That's just a simp giving away his money for nothing realy.
I don't really think you're disagreeing lol. It's not nothing, they get off on it, so whatever. Some people get off on farts. Otherwise you wouldn't have Skylar or Sydney posting stuff about fart fetishes. Others want to buy girls' used panties or socks, which I'll never get either. Ok, whatever, they like what they like, it's their money. A lot of the reason for gifts or "random" money is never for nothing. They want a better session next time (i.e., "more", not that the first session was bad). Or they want to be remembered. They want to be prioritized when contacting them for a future session. They want a thank you message. They wanted to incentivize the girls to stay in the scene by funding them with gifts or skype calls during the early days of covid when people were disappearing left and right. Whatever. My employer has given me free stuff, gift cards before. Paid for some of my equipment to work from home when covid hit, even though they didn't have to. Got some expenses approved outside of the normal policy. What were they really paying for? Trying to keep me happy, trying to buy some loyalty in a hot job market, etc. It's never for nothing.

The girls you talked to may have said or even believed it was for nothing or "just because." There's always an ulterior motive. Doesn't mean it's malevolent, just calculated. Many times these girls will post on their twitter a redacted screenshot of "my simp just sent me $20 #findom" hoping some guy is going to try to one-up them so they can get in their good graces and maybe feel a connection or something. They're not doing it to celebrate how awesome $20 is.

My next session (not rapture) I sent an extra $25 in the deposit because parking at my hotel is like $23/day. But I think it's actually like $5/hour, maybe a little more. I didn't do it for nothing, I did it because if I'm wrong and they actually have to pay $23 to park, I don't want to deal with complaints or stress that day about something stupid... not that I think the girl I'm going to see would complain, but there are some providers who might. Yet I'm seeing this provider when I travel to her area. Paying the same rate as when she's traveling, but she has no travel expenses beyond the $2 in gas money for her to get to me. You can argue it's silly I sent the extra parking money, it's a cost she should have to figure out, that I'm sending money for nothing. She lives in an area with very limited selection of hotels with free parking, and chose to live there, so that should just be baked into her prices after all (and it likely is). What I'm really paying for is eliminating any (albeit very small) probability of unnecessary drama.
Old 10-Mar-23, 03:58
Points: 3,082, Level: 23 Points: 3,082, Level: 23 Points: 3,082, Level: 23
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

So....has anyone had a session with Rapture lately?
Old 10-Mar-23, 13:09
Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Check in with her on herbicepscam.com. She appears from time to time and you can at least see her condition which in January on that site was… ����
Old 10-Mar-23, 15:04
Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Had same experience with Sadie Rose, her first reply was that I needed to send a deposit before even confirming a date/time. Such a turn off

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to frankyb For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-23, 18:29
Points: 5,732, Level: 32 Points: 5,732, Level: 32 Points: 5,732, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Emailed her to setup a session, said she is no longer doing them. That didn't last long from when she came back.
The Following User Says Thank You to tim123ny For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-23, 19:44
Last Achievements

wonder if she's still doing the event in June.
Old 02-May-23, 19:49
Points: 5,732, Level: 32 Points: 5,732, Level: 32 Points: 5,732, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I would bet she is, but the women there don't have to session to participate.

Tags
rapture