Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Mar-16, 18:52
Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: N.A.I.L. (A maledom fiction)

(Man. It's been months since the last chapter. I may as well wrap this thing up! Maybe I'll write another at some point.)

Stuck in a seemingly inescapable hold, Sonya squirmed as her opponent continued to stall the match and violate her. He kissed down her throat, occasionally tugging her arms to keep her back arched.

She did her best with the only free limb she had, trying to use her leg to push and unhook his, which were currently wrapped around her right leg, keeping her from turning over and pushing up. She tried to use her stomach to push against him; a huge sacrifice, since she was closing distance and allowing him to push his dick against her. She pulled her head back, trying to stop his incessant, mortifying kissing and licking.

Every move she made was countered and punished. As she tried to use her free leg, he reached down with his hand and cupped her ass, giving it a firm squeeze. She struggled as his hand moved between her butt cheeks, pushing against the thin fabric of her singlet and giving her an irritating wedgie. When she pushed against him with her stomach, he pulled her upper body closer, mashing her breasts against his chest. Every time she attempted to move her face and neck away, his mouth followed, slurping and smooching her face and neck.

His hand moved between her ass cheeks like a piston, rubbing her crack as his leg grinded between her thighs. She grit her teeth as he put his forehead against hers, still smiling sadistically, before going in for another tongue kiss. To Sonya, that was the last straw. She leaned her head back, and butted it forward, striking his forehead with hers. He was temporarily stunned by the blow, as she used all her strength to turn him over. Suddenly, despite the embarassing placement of his leg between her thighs, and her arms still being pinned behind her back, she had him on his back, still reeling from the sudden headbutt. Sonya put all her weight down on him, desperate to keep him pinned for just a few more seconds.

Suddenly, his hand released hers. She scrambled to put her hands on his shoulders, but she felt a sudden, painful pinch on both nipples. Sonya yelped, and scrambled to stand up. His plan worked; her instinct to escape gave him the opportunity to get up.

They were face to face now, both on their feet. Sonya hoped her headbutt drew blood so the ref would call an injury warning, but she hadn't broken the skin. There was a red spot where she nailed him, but nothing else. Sonya paced backwards, hoping she could get out of the ring before he made his move.

Too late. He burst forward, and she felt his arms winding around her waist. Before she could fight his grip, her feet left the ground, and she was on his shoulder. Like a caveman carrying a mate, he carried her from the edge of the ring back to the center, before slowly putting her down, laying her out on her back. Sonya felt something break; not physically, mentally. Her will to fight was gone. She'd given it all she had. She'd even cheated, but he still trumped her. She laid there as he got on top of her, going limp and hoping the ref would call the match on the grounds that she was no longer even defending herself.

Unsurprisingly, he grapevined both her legs, spreading them. He was going for a Saturday Night Ride, and already had her perfectly in place. His hands went to her breasts, kneeding them for a moment before grabbing her limp wrists and pinning them over her head. Sonya turned her head, looking for the referree.

He was at the edge of the ring eating a hot dog, not even facing the competitors. As she stared at him in disbelief, Sonya felt her opponent's breath on her neck. He went right back to making out with her as she laid there in the humiliating position, for what felt like an eternity.

When she thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. Her arms were suddenly tugged behind the small of her back, and he released the grapevine on her legs. Sitting on his knees, he held her with back arched and legs spread, his manhood pressed against her vagina. He thrusted subtly, but it certainly conveyed the message; she was his bitch for as long as she was in the ring. He leaned forward, and murmured something. "I've wanted to do this since the moment I saw you." Sonya looked up at him, wondering what he could possibly have in store. He leaned forward, putting his face between her breasts, and shook his face back and forth. "Brbrbrbrbrbrbrb." He motorboated her big, perky breasts while he kept her pinned in a missionary position. Sonya rolled her head back, fighting back a scream as he performed the coup de grace on the one sided match.

Suddenly, the whistle blew. The ref called the match there. "Win by pinfall," the ref announced, having finally turned and looked at the match. Sonya breathed a sigh of relief. Her opponent, however, didn't let go. She squirmed to get free, when he suddenly picked her up, keeping her pinned against him. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and her hands were still pinned as he held her by the small of her back. He gave her a pat on the ass before putting her down.

Sonya stood there as the ref raised her opponent's hand, before she walked off the stage, grabbing her bag. Her friends were no longer present; they probably left to get a smoke outside. At least they hadn't seen the way the match ended. She turned one last time to look at her opponent; he gave her a wink and blew her a kiss. Sonya fought the urge to throw a shoe at him, or cry.

Wrestling clearly wasn't for her after all.

Fin.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nailtime For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-16, 07:10
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

One more visual of Sonya (Jenn Kaelin, for curious parties). Let's give her a hand for being a good sport!
Old 07-Mar-16, 19:26
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

nice story, always love when male wins ,submission sounds sexy when a girl screams it.
Old 07-Mar-16, 19:47
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

You're a talented writer. I usually really enjoy maledom stories (that's my preference, rather than femdom) more, but I would be more comfortable with this if this kind of "sexual domination" was sanctioned in a kind of match where both parties agree to it beforehand (like SuperDeadlyHamAttack's Erotic Mixed Boxing series).

If I may speak in judgment not of you as a writer but of this male character, what he does in this match is criminal. I definitely look forward to your future work but this story isn't my cup of tea. I hope you find this feedback helpful because I really want to encourage you to write more. We need more maledom writers on the stories section!
Old 30-Mar-16, 06:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0mega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're a talented writer. I usually really enjoy maledom stories (that's my preference, rather than femdom) more, but I would be more comfortable with this if this kind of "sexual domination" was sanctioned in a kind of match where both parties agree to it beforehand (like SuperDeadlyHamAttack's Erotic Mixed Boxing series).

If I may speak in judgment not of you as a writer but of this male character, what he does in this match is criminal. I definitely look forward to your future work but this story isn't my cup of tea. I hope you find this feedback helpful because I really want to encourage you to write more. We need more maledom writers on the stories section!
Thanks for the compliment to my writing.

Unfortunately, I don't share your view. In plenty of filmed fantasy matches, objectively evil scenarios are played out with a "villain" performing criminal acts performing unsanctioned acts. If I do write again, this is more or less what you can expect. Sorry bro.
Old 31-Mar-16, 23:32
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailtime [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the compliment to my writing.

Unfortunately, I don't share your view. In plenty of filmed fantasy matches, objectively evil scenarios are played out with a "villain" performing criminal acts performing unsanctioned acts. If I do write again, this is more or less what you can expect. Sorry bro.
I get it. You do you. This is all fiction after all. I think we just have different preferences, and that's fine.
Old 02-Apr-16, 22:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0mega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I get it. You do you. This is all fiction after all. I think we just have different preferences, and that's fine.
Different strokes for different folks, they say!
Old 02-Nov-16, 05:09
Last Achievements

Who would like to see this story continue? I'd be down to make another few chapters.
The Following User Says Thank You to nailtime For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-16, 07:45
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailtime [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who would like to see this story continue? I'd be down to make another few chapters.
maledom stories are rare,plz continue
Old 03-Nov-16, 03:34
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

I'd be interested in seeing more of this. Please continue if inspiration strikes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, grope, maledom, man wins