Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jul-19, 12:13
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rada Gold reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone experience with her knockouts?
Yeah, that was fun Took her no effort at all. She would have loved to knock me out again after that, but I chickened out..

She's a super cool person, a free spirit, is in this because she loves all of it (meeting people, traveling, fighting). She cares for her customers (if they're worth the effort) and despite her brutal style she'll make you feel safe and understood. I wanted to say 'comfortable' but that's not really the right word :P
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-19, 03:35
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Has anyone experienced multiple KOs by Rada in a session?
Old 03-Nov-19, 16:01
Points: 4,971, Level: 29 Points: 4,971, Level: 29 Points: 4,971, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I made session with her today in Istanbul. Everything was great, the match changes my opinion about mixed matches. I always think that many of the videos on the mixed wrestling was fake. I absolutely convinced that a trained woman can easily kick a man's ass.

Firstly, i am a guy about 185 cm, 90kg, not giant but kind of big guy also have lifting background. I can bench press about 115 kg, squat 160 kg and deadlift 190 kg. Before the match i was thinking like 'OK, she can be a grappler but i am a lifter guy and weight over her about 20 kg. Of course her techinique may create difference on some rounds but generally it would be a match which i can overpower with my brute force'.

Well, it didnt goes like this. I can even get a single point in 1 hour! Every round she can get advantageous position about 1 minutes. She was too quick, every time i found myself as a position with losing my body parts control. My pure strength didnt help me as i expected. My idea about mixed matches changed dramatically.

I can only win arm wrestling with both side. If you want to kicked your ass by pure techinical woman, Rada would be great choice. She can even applied reverse headscissor while i am trying my best. Additional note, i am a guy cares service not guy someone who cares the personality issues, but she was very kind and warm.

All in all, i am stronger than %95 of the world population but she can easily dominated me ground.

Last edited by viktoria; 03-Nov-19 at 16:25.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to viktoria For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-19, 18:10
Points: 1,596, Level: 16 Points: 1,596, Level: 16 Points: 1,596, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Lately I had a session with Rada, and its a pity. Pity that this girl who is very busy touring the world for sessions, has the looks, the attitude, and most importantly the skill and power, is not getting enough attention from the sessioning world.

Found out she is coming nearby (Dubai), so reached out to her a month earlier and found her very pleasant to communicate with. In my sessions I look for something between a playful and semi competitive wrestling where I try to defend basically, and oh boy did she deliver. In the past I had occasionally succeeded in preventing a hold or a submission from some household wrestlers, but not with Rada! She did whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. She did, however, respect my limits and what we agreed before our time together. Still, she has a sadism side to play a little around those boundaries, which I liked even more. one example was her persuasion to KO me, but I declined. Her session is a mixture of domination, role play and sensuality packed in one. Her session menu, as advertised, includes more and more which is not my cup of tea anyway.

Rada is not a clock watcher at all, in fact we hung out for dinner and drinks afterwards. Her english is more than good to hold a meaningful conversation.

16 Hours after our session, I decided to invite her for another session something I have never done before! Again she was very cool about coming to my hotel despite staying in a location not too close to me, but she knew I had to fly back home after the session and was very kind about it. The 2nd session had a lighter tone, but still Rada likes to show who is in charge. We finished off the session with her giving me one of the best deserved massages after what she did to my joints, tissues and muscles

She is a must!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to M00 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 14:00
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Post above approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 14:51
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lately I had a session with Rada, and its a pity. Pity that this girl who is very busy touring the world for sessions, has the looks, the attitude, and most importantly the skill and power, is not getting enough attention from the sessioning world.
That’s exactly the thoughts that I had when I first met her in 2017. But I think it’s no longer the case, Rada has a stellar reputation and is widely considered one of the best and most wanted session wrestlers in Europe. Just like yourself, Rada is the First Lady that I had more than one session with during a single visit. Great review.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-19, 13:36
Points: 1,596, Level: 16 Points: 1,596, Level: 16 Points: 1,596, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That’s exactly the thoughts that I had when I first met her in 2017. But I think it’s no longer the case, Rada has a stellar reputation and is widely considered one of the best and most wanted session wrestlers in Europe. Just like yourself, Rada is the First Lady that I had more than one session with during a single visit. Great review.
My assumption is based on her telling me how sometimes she will meet 2-3 people in a city of her tours. I think traveling for her comes first as she loves it so much. Her recent tour took her to places such as Bahrin, Dubai, 3 cities in India, Srilanka and Malaysia!! places rarely if ever other session wrestlers go to.

Also, I dont see Rada often doing custom shooting out of production companies like other ones, or invited to live events. Maybe it will change though!
The Following User Says Thank You to M00 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-19, 19:53
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also, I dont see Rada often doing custom shooting out of production companies like other ones, or invited to live events. Maybe it will change though!
It’s changing. She recently did some videos in Hungary for Antscha’s store and I hope we will see more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-20, 13:15
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Has anyone experienced any KO from her? If yes, how did she KO you and was it scary/painful/painless?
The Following User Says Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-21, 21:24
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Trophy Re: Rada Gold reviews

I guess I have just more than qualified to answer my own question posted above almost a year ago.

After a hiatus of probably 3 years without sessions, I finally had a session with none other than Rada Gold very recently. She replied promptly and discussed what session I was interested in. I told her that I was looking for a scissors session which could include a KO or two and that I wasn't a fan of Figure-4 scissors. In between the few back and forth messages, I made the mistake of telling her that Venom (UK) held the record of knocking me out the most in a session which was 3.

I reached her place and she let me in with a welcome and asked me to change. At the same time she removed her short dress to reveal her stunning body in a black bra and string. Her thighs looked toned and deadly. She then wore a knee cover saying she was recovering from a slight knee pain. She asked me to sit on the bed and she climbed onto bed and applied a rear naked choke lightly and whispered in my ear, "Do you want me to start with knockouts right away?" and I was thinking to myself, 'Goodness me this is too fast, earlier sessions that I had, they would start slowly and build up momentum for like 20-30 minutes before planning to go for KOs' .. but I replied, "I'm not sure, its upto you" to which she replied "OK, let's start".

She released the choke hold and then lied on bed and spread her legs and asked me to place my head between her legs with me facing her feet. She locked her legs and I started feeling her scissors for the first time, increasing pressure gradually until I tapped. She asked me if I tapped due to pain and I said yes. She adjusted her legs a bit lower and again put me in the same scissors and asked if that felt better and it actually felt a bit less painful than earlier. She adjusted her legs a bit more and again asked me the same and I told her that was still better than the earlier two. Next, she asked me to lie flat on my back and came on top of me and slid her legs beside my head and asked me to lift my head slightly and locked my head between her toned thighs in a reverse headscissors and started squeezing, increasing the pressure gradually. I could feel the pressure increasing and started to tap her legs, she didn't release immediately but I kept on tapping and I felt almost on the verge of a knockout and in that moment she released the hold. It was like she was draining my energy and released me just before I went out.

She then told me, "If you want a knockout, I will have to ignore your taps and will only release once I make sure you are out". I replied, "I guess so" and she immediately put me in a reverse headscissors and started increasing the pressure gradually and I started tapping again frantically but I could feel that she wasn't easing up any bit and kept on increasing the pressure. The next thing I know was waking up seeing her smiling face. She had knocked me out!. As I came through, she asked if I was OK and I said yes, and I asked her if I was shaking my body while I was out. She said, "No, you were just snoring for a second and that's it". She then gave me some quick tickles on various parts of my body for a few seconds which to me felt like she was probably trying to aid in my easy recovery from the knockout, and then immediately put me back again in a reverse headscissors and squeezed me tight. I started tapping but to no avail. She kept on the pressure and the next thing I remember was me waking up again from another knockout! Again she asked me if I was OK and proceeded to tickle me like before. In a few seconds she again put me in another reverse headscissors and this time it felt like she was going all out as I felt real hard pressure the moment she locked her legs and squeezed really hard right away and knocked me out for the third time!. However, this time I felt like she must have held me longer than earlier because while I came through, I could feel myself shaking a bit for a few seconds even when I came back to my senses completely. She was smiling and asked me to keep breathing steadily.

By now, I started to feel a bit of panic at her inclination to knocking me out. I told her that I needed a bit of rest and she said fine, and she sat up and spread her legs and asked me to place my head between her legs touching her groin. She then proceeded to massage my neck and shoulders a bit which was relaxing. This continued for like five minutes, and then seeing that I was feeling better, she asked me to lie on my tummy facing her and she pulled my right hand towards her while my head was resting on her right thigh. She then crossed her legs locking me in a triangle hold and started squeezing. Soon, the pressure started to increase and I am not sure if I tapped or was unable to tap. She knocked me out in that hold and I woke up a few seconds later, but somehow didn't feel the panic I had in the prior three knockouts. Again she was smiling like always and asked me if I was OK. I told her that I was but then told her that it was enough for me with knockouts. To my surprise she nodded negative and told me, "I don't think this is enough, I was hoping to raise the bar a lot. I am hoping to knock you out 10 times so you will always remember me". I told her than she had already broken the record set by Venom of 3, as she had already knocked me out 4 times. She laughed and gave me a quick kiss and said, "I think you can take 1 more, no I mean 2 more, just 2 more". I don't remember if I even replied to her or even if I nodded, but she must have taken my silence for a yes and got on top of me and slid her legs securing my head between her thighs in yet another reverse headscissors and increased the pressure and ignored my taps, and knocked me out again for the fifth time!

When I woke up, I told her that it was enough and no more KOs as I was feeling slightly uneasy from all the knockouts. She then said, "It's OK, I will knock you out just a bit more and then I'll give you a good massage that will make you feel better. You can tell me later whenever you need the massage", she paused and asked "So when do you want me to massage you", and even before I was going to tell her "right now", she completed "I know you want to say, Now!" and we both laughed at that.

She then proceeded to massage me with some oil that she had and it was a hard massage especially on my neck, shoulder and back but I felt much relaxed when she was done with it. I then took a shower and I finally left her place after a hug.

Well, what can I say? This sexy bomb named Rada Gold set the standards so high with her expertise in scissors and almost painless knockouts that I don't think I would meet anyone of such caliber anytime soon.