Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Oct-22, 19:53
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Redlands College Fight Season

I'm really happy for Harper, finally getting a little redemption to sooth the sting of her two on one loss against Addison. I'm a huge fan of facesitting, so the way she was determined to use that move to subdue and humiliate Damien was wonderful. Poor Damien has it bad, though. I can understand him wanting to redeem himself, so being smothered out after already escaping the facesit must be extra embarrassing. For some reason I don't think Melissa is really wanting to help him, so I wonder if Elenna is really in the locker room with some strategic advice. I'm curious to see what happens with that, and I am really looking forward to seeing Raven.

Thank you so much for continuing this awesome thread, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-22, 01:26
Points: 959, Level: 12 Points: 959, Level: 12 Points: 959, Level: 12
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

I would like to see what Max, Alexa and Clara are thinking about this match. It is nice to Melissa and her team's side of the story, though. I admit I personally liked the Max, Alexa and Skylar centric sories the most.

Last edited by weebs2021; 15-Oct-22 at 01:35.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weebs2021 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-22, 07:02
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I have to say I really like the focus on Melissa’s team, they’re just much more interesting to me. Can’t wait to see Brooke and Charlotte make their debuts!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-22, 08:53
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebs2021 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to see what Max, Alexa and Clara are thinking about this match. It is nice to Melissa and her team's side of the story, though. I admit I personally liked the Max, Alexa and Skylar centric sories the most.
There were bits of interaction/thoughts from Max, Alexa, and Clara, in this past part. The Max, Alexa, and Skylar centric parts will definitely be returning after this arc. Those aren’t going anywhere, but there probably just won’t be as many of them as early on in the story. There’s more characters to give time to now, and more plot lines that don’t directly involve them, if at all. They’ll always be some of the more relevant characters in the story though, they aren’t going to be phased out or forgotten.

I am trying to keep the non wrestling stuff somewhat balanced between the teams, but not only is there naturally more interesting side stuff to be had with Melissa’s team, I also don’t want to overdo it and have too much of that compared to the actual wrestling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler35 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have to say I really like the focus on Melissa’s team, they’re just much more interesting to me. Can’t wait to see Brooke and Charlotte make their debuts!
Though I’m not really trying to slant the focus towards Melissa’s team too much, I do agree.

A bit off topic to your comment, but sort of related: This story is most likely shifting towards Melissa being the closest thing to a main character. She’s become my personal favorite to write, and I have a lot of future ideas for her. Stories with a slant towards a female character are also less common, so it’s a little unique. While I do still like writing Max, Alexa, and Skylar, and am still invested in progressing them, I sort of see them as already being what they are, for the most part. Not as much room for character development as other characters.

The “closest thing” part is important though. This story hasn’t really had a true MC or MC’s since the beginning, and I don’t plan on that changing. It’s much more of a little story world now than it is the story of any one character.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-22, 17:37
Points: 959, Level: 12 Points: 959, Level: 12 Points: 959, Level: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There were bits of interaction/thoughts from Max, Alexa, and Clara, in this past part. The Max, Alexa, and Skylar centric parts will definitely be returning after this arc. Those aren’t going anywhere, but there probably just won’t be as many of them as early on in the story. There’s more characters to give time to now, and more plot lines that don’t directly involve them, if at all. They’ll always be some of the more relevant characters in the story though, they aren’t going to be phased out or forgotten.

I am trying to keep the non wrestling stuff somewhat balanced between the teams, but not only isQuote:
Originally Posted by weebs2021 View Post

I am trying to keep the non wrestling stuff somewhat balanced between the teams, but not only is there naturally more interesting side stuff to be had with Melissa’s team, I also don’t want to overdo it and have too much of that compared to the actual wrestling.
This is good to know as I can set my expectations accordingly. Are Brooke and Charlotte from one of your other stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to weebs2021 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-22, 21:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebs2021 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is good to know as I can set my expectations accordingly. Are Brooke and Charlotte from one of your other stories?
Yes, they are from ‘Slacking On College Project’ back over in the Femdom stories section. It’s not a wrestling story though, it’s pretty much a facesitting domination story. You can check it out if it sounds like a story you’d like, but don’t feel like you have to in order to not be sort of lost or missing something important with them here. I wouldn’t do it in a way where I’m expecting everyone to read a separate story, that also ended up being in a separate section since I had this thread moved over here.

In case you don’t know, Melissa, Lucy, Olivia, and Carter, are the other characters from another story, ‘Cheerleading Is A Sport’. I’d say there’s more to that story to make it worth reading for them here, then Charlotte and Brooke’s, but I think I’ve dropped enough background info, references, and callbacks to that story since shifting them over that reading ‘Cheerleading Is A Sport’ is also totally optional without having to miss much here, otherwise.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-22, 22:48
Last Achievements

Part 28: Night 5 (2/3)

“Uh, hey, are you Elenna?” Damien asked in an unsure tone, after reentering their locker room to find a toned, tattooed girl, wearing a revealing dark latex like outfit. She certainly didn’t look like someone who would lose a 2 on 1, but who else could she be, right?

(Raven: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )

Raven had no idea what this was about, or who Elenna was, but she briefly considered if she should lie and say yes. She answered truthfully though, with a “nope”.

Confused, Damien followed up “…….have you seen her here at all?”

“Never met her, but as far as I know, no.” Raven replied. She’d been waiting quietly by herself on her phone for the past 10 minutes.

Damien wasn’t sure what to do now. Should he give it a few minutes in case Elenna was running a little late, or go right back to Melissa and report that she was a no show?

As Damien stood quietly in thought, Raven got a text on her phone from Melissa, simply reading “Stall him until it’s time for you.”

Damien turned to leave, and Raven suggested “I’d give it a few minutes. Your friend’s probably on her way.”

Elenna definitely wasn’t his friend, but he didn’t bother correcting her, silently deciding that he would have a seat and try to wait for her. Now her advice really better be worth it.

With that, a silence settled in the room.

“-he’s been feeling unwell all night. He didn’t want to stay home and miss the match, so he didn’t tell us, and when I chose him, he didn’t want to say anything and let us down. He tried to be tough and push through, but it’s gotten worse since that round ended. There’s no way he can finish this.” Melissa explained to the referee with mock concern and worry.

“Normally if a wrestler can’t continue, it’s a forfeit, but……this is a tournament match.” He began. Canceling a tournament match in the middle, or having it end in a forfeit, was to be avoided if possible. “If you can find an outside replacement in the next 15, 20 minutes, we can finish this up. If not, we’re probably gonna have to call it.” He told her.

“Why don’t we just substitute one of our own-“ Melissa began, just to be extra convincing.

“Nope, it’d be unfair to them letting anyone go twice.” He cut her off, anticipating what she wanted to do, and then stepped away.

He was then approached by Harper, who was wondering what the delay was about. He answered before she even got to say anything. “He’s not feeling well, he can’t finish the match. They have to try and find a replacement, but it’s probably over.”

A now annoyed Harper turned and began walking back to her team. Of course Melissa would be so petty as to realize they were going to lose, and make up an excuse to call the match early and deny her the full victory. Despite how dominant the round was, there’d be some sort of invisible asterisk on the match as a whole, now.

Returning to her team, Harper complained to Clara “apparently he’s ‘not feeling well’ now, so we’re paused, and the rest will probably be called off as a forfeit! Can you believe this?!”

Clara sighed. Melissa’s antics definitely grew tiring, but it was pointless to become overly upset about it. Looking on the bright side, Clara said “would it really be so awful to get out of here early with a win? Adds to the tournament score just the same.”

“You know this match is more than that to me.” Harper replied.

“If it is over, for what it’s worth, I’d say you made a good enough impression already.” Skylar shrugged, to no response from Harper.

“You have anyone, or nah? Can’t give you more than another couple min-“

“Wait!” Melissa cut him off. “Yes! We got someone to step in, she just got over here now. She’s in our locker room getting ready, she’ll only be a few minutes.”

“Alright, sounds good.” He replied, glad to avoid the remainder of the fight being canceled.

Damien was growing increasingly bored and annoyed as he sat quietly in the locker room with Raven. None of his teammates had come to let him know things with Elenna were off, and retrieve him for the start of round two, so he could only assume that Melissa had found a way to buy some time. Where the hell could she be?

“What are you even doing back here? You’re not Elenna, and you’re not on the team.” Damien finally bothered to question, not really caring if she wasn’t supposed to be there.

Raven didn’t respond immediately, as if considering how she should explain her presence. She’d rather not risk getting physical with him before the actual fight she was here for. Then, she got another text from Melissa.

Showtime.

“I’m your replacement.” Raven grinned, standing up.

“What are you talking about?” Asked Damien.

“I don’t know all the details, and I don’t really care either, but I guess they knew you wouldn’t be able to handle yourself, and had to call me in advance to clean up your mess.” Raven smugly explained, starting to walk out.

Melissa lied.

“How-, you’re not on the team, I’m already in the match, she can’t pull me out!” A confused and surprised Damien yelled.

“Couldn’t tell you how, but apparently she can, otherwise I wouldn’t be here.” Replied Raven. “Now, I have to-“

“No way in hell you’re replacing me.” Damien said, jumping up and taking a step towards her. She wouldn’t be making it out there to takeover. His match was probably beyond saving now, but he’d feel better about it after ruining it for Melissa as well by forcing a forfeit defeat.

Raven stared back at him, appearing mostly amused by his challenge. She now stood between him and the exit, to the gymnasium.

“Get out my way.” Damien demanded, storming towards her but being paused halfway as the door opened behind her.

Raven partially turned back to see who it was, to be faced with a bikini clad blonde and redhead. “You can get out there, we got him.” Brooke told her.

“Much appreciated, ladies. I’d have handled him by now myself…….but, you know.” Raven replied, before taking her leave.

“You two are really gonna suck up to Melissa now? I hear some of what you say, you know.” Said Damien.

“Sucking up? We’re not just not about to screw her over before we even get our chances to fight.” Charlotte replied.

“And definitely not for you.” Brooke added.

With that, the two girls began to slowly stalk towards him.

Summer sat patiently, waiting next to Melissa who was on and off her phone.

“So who are we replacing him wit-“ Summer tried to ask, before a denim clad arm shot around her neck under her chin, from behind her. Summer jumped, immediately grabbing at the arm that was now lightly pressed against her throat.

“Good to see you again, Summer.” Lindsey said, lowering her voice as she spoke into her ear.

Realizing who it was, Summer mostly relaxed. Meanwhile, Melissa seemed completely unfazed, as if this was normal with Lindsey. “Hi……what are you doing here?” Summer asked quietly, still getting herself together after the brief alarm from Lindsey’s little ‘surprise attack’.

“Oh, I just thought I might as well come and see what I’M paying for.” Lindsey playfully responded. Gently letting go of Summer, she slid over a step to the side, and placed a hand on Melissa’s shoulder. “Ahem?”

“Thank you Lindsey.” Melissa droned.

Lindsey stepped around the bench, finally coming into view. She was wearing an acid washed charcoal denim jacket, with tight black leggings, white shoes, and a pricey looking purse on one shoulder.

“Addison, Lucy. We missed you two last time, shame you couldn’t make it.” Lindsey greeted them. She was much closer with Melissa herself than any of Melissa’s friends though.

“You know, I’m not much for partying.” Addison replied. “Not every week.” She clarified.

“I hate to ask, but would you girls mind sliding down a bit? Looks like there’s plenty of room.” Lindsey asked them.

Addison and Lucy hesitated, before politely accepting her request, sliding down a bit to make room for her to sit next to Summer and Melissa.

“Oh, and you two are cute together.” Lindsey added with a smile.

Addison and Lucy both seemed taken aback by her knowledge of their quiet relationship, looking to Melissa with disapproval. They obviously didn’t appreciate having their personal lives gossiped about without their approval.

“What? I didn’t say a thing.” Melissa casually remarked, appearing genuine.

“Don’t worry, it wasn’t her, and I wouldn’t really call it an……open secret, or anything. I talk to a lot of people at our parties. People notice things. Rumors fly, gossip circulates. Some of its not true at all, this sounded right though.” Lindsey explained.

Moving on, Lindsey asked Summer “You didn’t mind my little surprise, did you?”

“Um…….no, it was okay.” Summer replied.

“Good. I did it to Melissa once during a party, not long after we met……..it didn’t go over well.” Lindsey whispered to her with a grin. “Oh, here she comes.” Lindsey immediately followed up, as Raven walked up to them at a brisk pace.

“Melissa, you’ve met Raven, though I’m not sure how much of it you remember.” Lindsey smirked, getting up. “Summer, meet Raven.”

“Oh, I already met her at the party, outside.” Summer replied, not expecting to see her here. “Th-thank you for catching me when I-“ Summer began to Raven, unsure if she’d managed to thank her before, in her drunken state. Her memory from the last portion of that night was…….foggy.

“Couldn’t have you falling and busting up your pretty face, could we?” Raven replied, making Summer blush and look away.

“So, who am I fighting?” Raven asked, getting right to business as she looked to Lindsey.

“No idea, I’m just here for the show.” Lindsey answered.

Taking over, Melissa stood up and pointed towards an antsy Harper, who was pacing impatiently in front of her team’s bench. “You’re wrestling her. Harper.”

“Harper. ……..shouldn’t be too difficult.” Raven quickly concluded, eyes examining Harper from a distance. Without saying anything more, she began to walk out to the mats.

“Wait.” Summer anxiously paused her.

“Yes?” Raven asked, glancing back over her shoulder.

“I, I don’t know if you saw her match with Elenna against Addison, but if you did, be careful. In her round against Damien, there were a few things I don’t remember her using, then.” Summer advised.

“Can’t say I have, but I did hear about it, of course. If she didn’t learn anything since then, I’d be disappointed.” Raven grinned, before resuming her walk.

Summer had to admire her confidence.

“There’s your replacement now.” Lucy sarcastically whispered to Addison as Raven left.

An annoyed and frustrated Harper paced back and forth in front of her team, beyond ready to either resume the match, or seeming more likely, go home. Of course Melissa would also draw this out. The waiting around was wearing on her fast.

Mercifully, the PA Speaker finally came to life, but it wasn’t to make the announcement Harper and her teammates were expecting. “Damien can’t continue and is OUT for the remainder of the match. To resume the match, Team Melissa has an emergency substitution!”

So it wasn’t just a petty little game in the face of defeat. There was a replacement coming in. Good. She liked it much better this way. With no hesitation, she stormed back out to the mats to get in position, leaving Clara and Skylar without a word.

She was quickly paused in her tracks though, Clara calling out ‘hold on!” from behind her, jumping up and bounding after her. “What?” Harper questioned.

“Look, I know you’re frustrated with the delay, and you’re probably feeling yourself too, you’ve been great so far, but take it slow. You’re fighting a totally different, fresh wrestler now-“ Clara tried to advise.

“I know what I’m doing.” Harper cut her off with a roll of her eyes, and proceeded onwards.

Clara quietly let her go get into starting position, and returned to the bench herself, though she was still concerned about the coming round, and Harper’s approach to it.

Stepping into position on her side of the mats, Harper immediately made eye contact with Raven, who was also stepping on to the mats. “So, she sent you out here to try and save her ass?” Harper remarked.

Coming off her first dominant round of wrestling, following some training with Clara, Harper’s confidence was higher than ever. She wasn’t intimidated in the slightest by the toned, tattooed girl that opposed her, in a black latex bikini like outfit and tall, dark boots. She’d pick up right where she left off with Damien, with her. Getting to destroy two different wrestlers in one match might work out even better than getting a round 2 with Damien.

“For your team’s sake, you better hope they have a replacement ready for you, too.” Raven calmly replied with a slight smirk.

Harper’s fists balled, her body primed to go right on the offensive at the referee’s signal, but it didn’t come. Instead, the referee approached Raven and said “Hey…..you know you can’t wrestle in those, right?” glancing down to her boots.

After a slight delay, Raven replied “Fine”, turning and stepping back off of the mats to remove her boots. Kneeling down, she began to casually unlace them, showing no sense of urgency as she held things up.

“Need help?” Harper sarcastically offered, quickly growing impatient again after the ‘extended break’.

Raven didn’t bother replying to her taunt, showing no reaction as she finished removing her boots, taking her time as Harper began to pace.

Finally, Raven retook her place on the mats, leaving her boots just off of the edge. “About time.” Harper commented, going ignored again.

Now, it was time to begin.

As they got the signal to begin, Harper lowered her head and immediately charged Raven. She didn’t have much of a plan this time, like she had with her hip toss takedown of Damien. Without really thinking about it, she was slipping back to past ways, going with a more purely physical style and letting emotion take control.

The taller Raven, was ready for her, standing firm as Harper crashed into her with most of the impact in her midsection, forcing her back a few steps, looking to power her off of her feet. Raven got an arm around Harper’s head, forcing it down and pulling her even closer into her to her side. Harper’s arms wrapped around her waist, digging her feet into the mat as her body strained to take Raven down, ignoring the headlock.

Raven adjusted her grip, the arm holding Harper’s head slipping forwards to coil around her neck. Then, with her other arm, she quickly clutched the wrist of the arm around Harper’s neck, before Harper could adjust.

As Raven’s arm shifted to catch snug around her neck rather than her head, and then almost immediately tightened, Harper attempted to push off of her and break away, to no success. Meanwhile, Raven pulled up on her head, choking her on her feet.

Raven’s style was certainly reminiscent of Addison’s to many watching, but not quite as purely physical or aggressive with using her strength to simply overpower her opponent.

“A little stuck?” Raven taunted with a grin as Harper began to gasp and gurgle in the standing choke, alternating between trying to push away and pulling at her arms. “Let’s go for a walk.” She added in an amused tone, beginning to pull Harper across the mat by her head and neck. Harper’s legs followed with little resistance. Breaking the choke was a bigger priority than digging in and holding her ground, right now.

Harper’s struggles grew more frantic, both because of her need to breathe, and because she could hear laughter in the crowd as Raven walked her across the mat. Her vision started to blur, heart pounding, as Raven continued to drag and choke her.

“Good girl.” Raven chimed, satisfied with her ‘walk’ as the movement of her arms slowed and the strength behind her pushing and pulling quickly decreased. A moment or two later, and she was practically ‘out on her feet’, held up by Raven.

With Harper fading fast and almost limp, Raven released her head while still supporting her body, leaned forwards, and scooped Harper up off of her feet. With a little strain, the muscle in Raven’s arms and upper body flexed as she lifted Harper onto her shoulders, the unique display of strength drawing a cheer from the crowd.

“So what do you think? Isn’t she something?” Asked Lindsey, directed to both Melissa and Summer.

“I think I’m glad I turned down her challenge to wrestle that night.” Summer said with a small laugh.

“Love her. Like Addison, but taller.” Said Melissa, who’d come to life since this fall started. It was purely coincidence that Raven’s night also landed on Harper’s night, but that just made it even sweeter.

“I could do that, too.” Addison chimed in with a slight hint of insecurity.

“And way more easily.” Lucy added, subtly clasping Addison’s hand.

“Put me……down!” Harper gasped, failing to sound very authoritative as she caught her breath from the near choke out. She was still a little out of it, but thinking clearly enough to register the embarrassment of her current situation, being held up and shown off atop Raven’s shoulders like a toy.

“Are you sure?” Raven smugly asked, Harpers’s body starting to squirm.

“Let…..go!” Harper demanded with a little desperation in her voice, hearing some more laughter. She wasn’t really thinking beyond getting out of her current position, almost able to feel all the eyes on her.

“As you wish.” Raven replied in a ‘you asked for this’ tone, before hurling her down to the mat in front of her, with a grunt of exertion.

Harper hit the mat back first, with an audible thud that briefly quieted the crowd.

Oh…..” A cringing Skylar spoke as Harper made impact. She didn’t even want to imagine how hitting the mat that hard must feel.

Clara grimaced, fighting the urge to stop the match and check on her.

Harper saw stars as she collided with the mat, the back of her head making impact as well, along with an explosion of pain in her back.

Dizzy, Harper was only able to groan in pain as she stared up at the gymnasium lights. As Raven took a step forwards and towered over her, she was still able to realize the basic fact that she had to move. Now. Only, her body barely had the strength and energy to do so in the immediate aftermath of her ‘fall’, but with intense effort and willpower, she was able to slowly roll herself over onto her stomach, grunting and groaning the whole time.

Raven watched patiently as she did so, in no rush to finish her off. Harper’s effort to recover and continue the fight was actually kind of impressive, though it’d be far too slow to matter if she wanted to end the round as quickly as possible.

Just as Harper began to try and push herself up to her hands and knees, Raven descended upon her, taking a seat on her now sensitive back and drawing a pained moan from her. “No…..” Harper groaned in frustration, pinned to the mat now.

“You’re a fighter. Won’t help you now, but I like that.” Raven said, taking Harper’s mostly limp arms and tucking them over her bent knees as she set up a camel clutch.

It was obvious what was coming next, and Harper dreaded it, as Raven’s hands cupped her chin and slowly bent her back. Harper couldn’t help herself as pain seared through her back, a pained whimper escaping her mouth.

“Need help?” Raven taunted, mimicking Harper’s earlier comment.

Harper didn’t want to submit, but she couldn’t take anymore, frantically tapping out on Raven’s legs.

“Winner Of Round 2 Via Camel Clutch, Team Melissa! Team Melissa Ties It At 1-1!” The announcement came to loud cheers, the excitement for the ‘mystery wrestler’ winning out over the widespread dislike for Team Melissa.

At her submission and the signal, Raven quickly but carefully released her head and untucked her arms, before getting up. Rubbing in her dominance a little, Raven briefly and silently planted a foot on top of her head, before casually walking off.

Only a few seconds later, she began trying to push herself up to her hands and knees, again. She was free to take a minute to recover before getting back to her feet, but she knew the longer she stayed down, the worse it would look.

She was quickly ‘interrupted’ yet again, but this time, not by Raven, as Clara and Skylar arrived to her aid. They each took an arm and helped pull her up before she could protest. “Are you okay?” Asked a concerned Clara.

“We were worried.” Added Skylar.

“Yeah yeah, I’m fine.” Harper replied, though clearly tired and pained.

Clara and Skylar both slipped an arm under hers to offer some support as they walked back to the bench. “What are you-, get off-“ Harper complained in embarrassment, trying to squirm away.

“You’re taking it as easy as you can until the next round, or I’m not letting you continue.” Clara said firmly, putting her foot down on this one. Harper silently complied. There was no way in hell she was ending the match there.

Returning to their team, a concerned Emma repeated Clara’s question of “Are you ok?” Harper hadn’t exactly been kind to her, but Emma did still care.

“I’m fine. Some of us can take a beating without tears.” An annoyed Harper snapped.

Emma went quiet, not at all expecting such a severe reaction. She had no idea what Harper’s problem with her was.

“Good to see she didn’t knock the attitude out of you.” Travis commented, going ignored.

Harper just wanted to be left alone now, really.

“Ah, this takes you back, doesn’t it?” Brooke gloated over the muffled sounds Damien made into her brown thong bikini clad crotch.

“It really does.” Charlotte playfully sighed from directly behind her, seated high on Damien’s chest.

It’d taken them a few minutes to subdue him, as he’d put up a tougher struggle than they’d expected, but now Damien could hardly even wriggle his arms as they lay pinned up and over his head, held between Brooke’s knees and creamy thighs. The most he could do was uselessly buck his hips and kick with his legs. With both girls weight on him, there was no chance of escape.

“Best project ever.” Charlotte added with a smirk.

“Maybe we can work on one together, sometime.” Brooke smiled down at him mischievously.

“Mmmmph!” Damien replied, with a burst of squirming. He didn’t know what they were talking about, but he didn’t like the sound of it.

“Should we squeeze him for a bit?” Charlotte proposed.

“Sure.” Brooke replied nonchalantly.

Charlotte scooted back a bit while Brooke adjusted her legs, and on a count of three, the two girls rolled him to the side with them. Damien took a gasp of air as Brooke’s smothering crotch left his face, but now he had her legs around his neck and Charlotte’s around his midsection.

And squeeze they did.

End Of Part 28 Night 5 (2/3)

- So yes, I did decide to break this Night down one more time. The next part will finally wrap it up. I’m not expecting any more three parters the rest of the tournament. Hoping to get it out soon.

- Feedback is appreciated.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-23, 07:53
Last Achievements

Part 29: Night 5 3/3

“I thought you said she’d improved.” Raven joked to Summer, having remained standing throughout the rest period. “I’m not impressed.” She added with a smirk.

“She did look better, against Damien.” Summer shrugged, before Raven began her walk back out to the mats. The new and improved version of Harper she’d witnessed in round one seemed to have vanished by time Raven took to the mats.

“Think she’s looking for a team?” Melissa casually asked Lindsey.

“No idea, you’d have to ask her. She doesn’t really strike me as that type, though.” Replied Lindsey.

Meanwhile, Brianna’s gaze drifted to the now empty space to her side, that had previously been occupied by Brooke and Charlotte. To say that she wasn’t missing their presence, would be an understatement.

“Try and get back to what we worked on, okay?” Clara gently advised. “It was working really well for you before.”

“Yeah, Yeah.” Harper dryly replied, staring Raven down as she headed back out to the mats. Of all that could be said about Harper, she certainly wasn’t one to be intimidated and fold in fear.

As they each got into position, in response to Harper’s fierce glare, Raven tauntingly asked “No hard feelings, right? You did ask to be put down, after all.”

Harper’s jaw clenched, forcing herself to focus and actually think through how she was going to approach things this round. As much as she wanted to simply ‘attack’ rather than plan, she knew that wouldn’t work against Raven.

A moment later, they got the signal to begin, and as they engaged, Harper decided to attempt the same takedown she’d used on Damien. As Harper moved to set up and execute the hip toss, she found the taller Raven much more resistant and hard to gain leverage over.

Pushing her hips into Raven, she struggled to execute the throw. She did manage to get her off balance a bit, but than Harper’s own form broke down, making them both fall to the mat in a messy tangle. After a brief struggle for position, Harper came out on top, though contained in Raven’s guard as she lay on her back.

Harper let out a growl as she tried to force her way through the toned legs that were tightly wrapped around her sides. Quickly growing frustrated as they seemed to have hit a stalemate, Harper suddenly reached up and grabbed a handful of Raven’s straight black hair, giving it a rough pull. Luckily for Harper, the referee missed it.

The result only angered Harper further, though, as Raven grinned, remarking “Harder.”

Harper then reached her arms back, turning her focus to impatiently pushing and prying at Ravens legs. Then suddenly, like a viper waiting to strike, Raven’s hands shot up right for Harper’s neck. She froze, her eyes going back to Raven’s face as Raven began to choke her from beneath, hands around her neck.

The noise level in the gym briefly dipped, the match growing nastier as Raven started to strangle her opponent. It wouldn’t work from this position for most wrestlers, but the muscle in Raven’s arms, and her grip strength, were no joke.

Harper pulled at her arms, panic quickly setting in, but there was little give. The muscle in Raven’s tensed arms was visible and quite defined. The rest of Harper’s body tried to scoot back, but with Raven’s legs clamped around her, there was really nowhere to go. Harper’s eyes bulged, her face going red, desperation and panic quickly starting to overtake her. Meanwhile, Raven stared into her eyes with a sadistic smirk.

“She’s……amazing.” Melissa quietly commented, a sparkle in her eyes as she watched Raven throttle the bitch that attacked her, with great satisfaction. This was even better than when Addison had the upper hand over Clara.

“She’s the one person I probably won’t ever surprise attack at our parties.” Lindsey replied.

Down the bench, Brianna once again glanced to her side. In a silly way, it was nice looking over once in a while, a reminder that Brooke and Charlotte weren’t there. Before she turned her head back, she felt someone sit down next to her, and was interrupted with a cheerful “Hi!”

Looking over, it was Kelsey. “Hello.” Brianna dryly replied.

“So, I saw that you’re over here all by yourself with no one to talk to, and Mel and Summer are kinda busy with Lindsey, so I was thinking we could chat for a bit!” Kelsey smiled.

“Mmmm……I’d love that.” Brianna replied, looking forwards so that Kelsey couldn’t see the small eye roll she did.

Well, the peace was nice while it lasted.

As Harper began to feel dizzy, Raven slowly rolled them both to the side, taking away Harper’s top position, though it was doing her little good anyway. Raven let Harper’s weakening body twist desperately in her grip, so that Harper was now on her back, with Raven’s legs wrapped around Harper in a normal body scissor. Raven had also released the throttling strangle hold, switching into a normal choke with an arm wrapped her neck, pressed against her throat, and locked in tight by the other arm.

Raven gave a small pulsing squeeze around Harper’s mid section, forcing a garbled pained squeak out of her as a drowsiness came to her eyes, her racing, panicked thoughts, slowing down and growing foggy.

“Getting sleepy?” Raven taunted, Harper beginning to fade. She loosened the body scissor to a tight, restraining pressure, and relented on the choke to keep a weak Harper somewhat conscious.

After giving her a moment to breathe, Raven gave a harsh pulsing squeeze of her thighs, making Harper’s body jolt and drawing another pained sound from her. Raven moved a hand up to Harper’s partially pink dyed hair, running her hand gently through it. “Come on, where’s all that fire of yours?” Raven purred.

Harper’s ‘fire’ was all but extinguished at this point, loopy and weak as she was being kept on the brink of unconsciousness, and in pain. There was no fight left.

“That’s right…..you’re all mine.” Raven taunted, licking Harper’s cheek in an act of dominance, her head lulled back. She locked the choke back on for a few seconds, and then loosened it again, maintaining Harper’s helpless state.

“Now, are you gonna be a good girl and go to sleep for me?” Raven whispered in her ear.

Far out of it it, Harper faintly answered “Yes.”

“Good.” Raven whispered, locking the choke back in for the final time. With Harper already so close to unconsciousness, it happened extremely fast. Harper finally went limp, out cold.

“Winner of the Match, 2-1, Via an RNC Bodyscissor combination, Team Melissa! Team Melissa Takes A Commanding 4-1 Lead!” The announcement was soon made, loud cheers echoing throughout the gymnasium as the hype for the new mystery wrestler overtook the crowd. Raven had brought a new dominance of her own, to the table.

Harper’s eyes fluttered open, vision blurry as she blankly looked up at the gymnasium’s ceiling. Breathing in, her neck and midsection were very sore. Slowly, she started to remember what had happened to her.

“You’re much cuter when you’re sleepy.” Raven tauntingly commented, looking down as she stood next to her, waiting for her to wake up. After a few seconds, Harper felt Raven take a seat on her stomach, kicking her legs up and shoving a foot into her face.

“Lick.” Raven causally instructed. Harper hesitated, torn between her pride and an unusual feeling for herself……discomfort…..or fear…..of refusing the dominant girl, as Raven’s weight sat upon her sore body.

“I said……lick. Raven grinned, adding some force to her words. This time, Harper quickly complied, tongue coming out as she dragged it up from Raven’s heel, to her black polished toes. A salty flavor coating her tongue, disgust was all over Harper’s face.

“Open.” Raven ordered, adjusting her foot to prod at Harper’s lips with her toes. As Harper’s mouth opened, Raven then ordered “suck” With a smirk. Harper’s cheeks burned bright pink as she debased herself, obediently sucking on Raven’s toes, another humiliation that she’d never fully live down. A moment later, she slid her foot a little deeper into Harper’s mouth, lightly thrusting it back and forth, making her gag.

Then, Raven retracted her now wet, cleaned foot, from Harper’s mouth. Without another word, she got up off her stomach, and walked off to put her boots back on just off of the edge of her side of the mats, very close to her team’s bench.

Once Raven started to put the second one on, she was being approached by both Karly and Melissa.

“Get lost.” Melissa said to Karly.

“Can I at least get your name?” A hopeful Karly asked Raven, somewhat pressing on and ignoring Melissa. She’d usually shy away from conflict, but she just HAD to get something out of the new ‘mystery wrestler’.

“Raven.” The latex clad wrestler answered casually, not even looking up towards her. “Thank you!” Karly said, genuinely grateful. Settling for that, Karly quickly backed off.

“That was perfect, you really helped us out.” Melissa said, putting on her most charming smile, as Raven finished putting her boots on and stood up. Truthfully Raven was a little strange and brutal, even for her, but she still mostly loved her, and the potential that teaming up with her had, was obvious to anyone. Both Raven and Addison in her-, their, little group, would just be unfair.

“You’re welcome.” Raven replied with a confident grin.

“You know, I think we’d all love to have you stick around, you already feel like a part of the team. This’ll be over tomorrow night, anyway, thanks to you-“ Melissa began.

“Mmm, thanks, but no thanks.” Raven cooly interrupted, before adding “Unless…….you’re willing to pay for my time?” with a smirk.

“You think I’m going to pay you just to sit with us?” Melissa spat. “We don’t eve-“

Overhearing them and thinking fast, realizing that Melissa was about to say something she’d regret later, Lindsey playfully cut in from her spot on the bench, “Sorry Raven, she doesn’t need you here to sit around and look pretty, Kelsey’s already doing that very well, for free.”

Down the bench, unexpectedly hearing her name, Kelsey leaned forwards and looked towards Lindsey, blushing just slightly as they locked eyes.

“Thought so.” Raven replied. “Figured I’d offer, just in case.” With that, Raven turned and walked away. She’d done what she’d came here to do. Got paid, and made a name for herself in the school, in a big way.

Walking up to join Melissa’s side, Lindsey gently told her “Patience, you almost ruined any chance of her ever teaming up with you.”

“You’re right.” Melissa replied after a slight pause.

Meanwhile, the opposing bench was mostly quiet in shock as Raven left Harper, no one having much to say in the immediate aftermath of Raven’s sadistic domination of Harper.

As they watched Harper quickly begin to force herself back up to her feet, visibly wincing, Skylar spoke up “I guess we should-“

“Let her be.” Clara said quietly. It was certainly wasn’t for lack of caring, she simply knew all too well how Harper would react, and decided it wasn’t worth starting.

Finally back on her feet, Harper couldn’t bring herself to even look towards her teammates, never mind return and speak to them, feeling beyond humiliated. Everything that she’d accomplished against Damien, was undone and irrelevant in her mind.

Instead, she headed off for the locker room on her own.

Watching her leave, Skylar leapt up and raced off after her without a word to anyone. “Hey! Wait! Harper!” Skylar called out, going ignored until she caught up and jumped in front of her.

“Fuck off, Skylar.” Harper snapped, storming off past her.

Skylar just stood there, taken aback by the harsh response, as she watched Harper go.

“Mmmmf.” Damien whimpered, his face shoved up Brooke’s bikini thong clad ass, in a reverse facesit, as Charlotte sat on his stomach, both girls now mostly ignoring him as they played on their phones.

He squirmed a little, signaling his need for air, and Brooke lifted up for a moment. No longer having to be told and reminded, Damien puckered up and placed a lingering kiss on one of her pale cheeks. With that, Brooke lowered back down, burying his face back in her butt.

Then, finally, the door opened, and their teammates filed back in.

“Finally.” Said Brooke, as they got up off of him. Their job was done.

Damien barely had time to breathe and collect himself, before Melissa stepped up, towering over him. He looked up at her anxiously, no longer feeling as bold as he did earlier.

“You’re done. Don’t even think about showing up tomorrow.” Melissa spat, stepping away. He was actually almost relieved. If getting thrown off the team was the extent of her wrath, he’d probably gotten off lucky.

“I think we still have use for him.” Brianna chimed in.

“You had your play time. It’s over.” Melissa replied.

Brianna didn’t answer back, maintaining her usual demeanor. She thought Addison would have something to say about it as well, but she and Lucy were about to leave, and not even paying attention.

“Coming Lindsey?” Melissa asked, waiting at the door with Summer.

“I’ll catch up with you.” Lindsey replied, hanging back as they went on ahead without her.

Lindsey waited as Addison, Lucy, Brianna, Damien, Brooke, and Charlotte, left. Now, it was just her and Kelsey.

As Kelsey stood at her locker on her phone, Lindsey approached, unable to help but admire her body from the back, too. “Hey, I was just wondering……how would you feel about you and I having a little night to ourselves, sometime?” She asked Kelsey suggestively, and with confidence.

“Oh…..” Kelsey started to reply, turning to look at her. She was much more used to guys making advances towards her, than other girls, especially so…..directly, and wasn’t sure quite how to respond. “I…..I’m not really into-“

“Oh, no worries, it’s fine.” Lindsey interrupted, saving her some of the awkwardness. “Just had to ask.” She smiled, and then walked away, taking and brushing off the rejection quite smoothly.

A few seconds later, Lindsey exited, and that was that.

End Of Part 29.

- Well, it’s really been a while this time. Since November. Certainly wasn’t the plan to let this story go cold for so long in the middle of a match, but anyway, at least Part 29 has finally arrived now. This one is a bit darker and more violent, but hey, they can’t all be playful smotherfests. I’m not expecting any more 3 part Night’s in this arc, so back to the two part format we go.

-Don’t forget to hit ‘thanks’ or leave a comment, it’s the only way an author here can tell if people are enjoying their stories.

- Lastly, I’d say something about getting the next update out much sooner, but you’ve probably heard that one before.
Old 31-Jan-23, 17:06
Points: 2,533, Level: 20 Points: 2,533, Level: 20 Points: 2,533, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great installment, loved how Raven dominated Harper even after the match! Would love to see a victory 1 vs 1 with foot involved, like Alexa did in the 2 vs 1! Keep going!
Also time to see Melissa back in action with all her pressure points

Last edited by makenneso; 31-Jan-23 at 17:17.
The Following User Says Thank You to makenneso For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-23, 10:35
Last Achievements

Part 30: Night 6 (1/2)

“Why don’t you let Kelsey touch yours up, too.” Melissa said to Summer, who stood in the background, looking on as Melissa stood with Kelsey at her locker. A small mirror placed inside, the two girls were perfecting their makeup for a potential special occasion, their tournament victory.

“Um, I think I’m okay.” Summer replied. “I don’t really wear that much, anyway.”

“You sure? I don’t mind, and I’m really good at it.” Said Kelsey.

“Yeah, I’ll pass.” Summer said lightly.

“Suit yourself.” Kelsey chirped.

Things going quiet for a moment, Summer wishfully asked Melissa “Hey, do you think I could wrestle for us tonight? This fight could win it for us, and then the tournament would be over, and I was really hoping to get a chance to wrestle here.”

Hearing that request, Charlotte jumped up and rushed over to them. “No way, we’re up next!”

Joining her, Brooke added “Remember that little favor we did for you, last night?”, directed at Melissa. “You owe us.”

“At least one of us has to get in a match before this ends.” Charlotte complained.

Melissa remained silent, mostly focused on her makeup, but still thinking it over a little. She was leaning towards choosing Summer.

While they awaited Melissa’s response, Summer spoke up, though with a little hesitance in her voice. “I…..guess one of you can go tonight.” She did sort of really want to go tonight, herself, ensuring she got in there, but it seemed to mean a lot to Charlotte and Brooke, as well. She knew that if tonight really was the end, she might selfishly regret this later, but now in the moment……she decided to do the nice thing.

Charlotte and Brooke’s faces lit up as Summer voluntarily bowed out, immediately staring into Melissa’s back, eager to hear which of them would be wrestling.

“Brooke.” Melissa announced after a pause.

“Yes!” Brooke exclaimed, while Charlotte groaned “Ugh, fine.”

With that, it was settled.

“Okay, so we’re down 4-1” Clara began, addressing her team, minus Harper, who hadn’t shown up yet, nor answered any texts. “But we still have Alexa, Skylar, and Colleen left. We’re the deeper team, they’ve already burned through their best wrestlers. They only have Charlotte, Brooke, and Summer left. I know we can sweep these next three.” She stated confidently.

“Yeah there’s no way we’re losing with you three.” Max added encouragingly. He had personal experience with all three of them, and knowing Colleen had improved a lot since their little training session, he’d easily take any of them in a match over Brooke and Charlotte, and though he felt a bit bad thinking it, even over Summer.

“You’ll be up first, Alexa.” Clara announced with a smile.

Before Alexa could respond, they were interrupted, the locker room door swinging open as Harper trudged in.

Part of Harper had just wanted to vanish for a few days, possibly for the rest of the tournament, depending on how much longer it’d last. After all, they were now just one lost match from defeat. On the other hand, her pride pulled her towards showing up. Slinking away and hiding from it all might bring some brief relief, but ultimately it’d be an even more embarrassing and weak look from her.

The energy in the room immediately shifted, an awkward silence settling over the group. No one knew quite how to react to Harper’s arrival, it didn’t seem like there was any ‘right way’ to handle it, with her. They all, including Clara, quietly returned to their own business, letting Harper be.

After a few minutes, it was time to head out to the gymnasium floor. Emma stood waiting, anxiously, as her teammates filed out. As Harper was about to step out after them, following along at the back, Emma paused her. “Harper?”

“What?” Harper dryly asked, a sharpness in her tone.

“I-if you want to talk, about last night, I’m here-“ Emma began, unsure how Harper would react, and part of her wanting to avoid finding out, but she felt like someone had to try and reach out to Harper. She’d been thankful to have Travis there for her, after all.

“Trust me, Emma, the last thing I need is some little pep talk from you.” Harper snapped, walking out.

Emma frowned as Harper left her alone. She was disappointed, but not overly surprised. Oh well, at least she tried. Emma let out a sigh, and dashed out to catch up to the group.

“Wrestling In Tonight’s Tournament Match, Representing Team Clara, Alexa!” The announcement came over the PA Speaker, to loud cheers. A match involving Alexa was always an entertaining, fun watch.

(Alexa: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )

“Opposing Her, Representing Team Melissa, Brooke!” The followup announcement was made. “Team Melissa Leads 4-1!”

(Brooke: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )

“Kiss for good luck!” Alexa said with a playful smile, leaning down to give Max a quick peck on the lips before she turned and went out to the mats, but he stopped her.

“You sure about this? It didn’t bring me very good luck.” He joked with a smile.

With a giggle, Alexa replied “Fine, then kiss because I want it.” and gave him her parting gift, anyway, before heading out to the mats.

A moment later, Skylar walked over and sat next to him, after spending most of the previous night sitting with Clara. With Alexa ‘busy’, she figured she’d keep him company tonight.

“How is she so loose with the whole tournament on the line now?” Skylar commented, as they watched Alexa launch right into her usual ‘pre match routine’, after making her way out with a bounce in her step.

“You’re telling me.” Max shrugged. “It’s like it’s just another match for her.”

Then, they both went quiet for a moment, Max quickly being drawn in by Alexa’s little show, as she gave a slow, exaggerated stretch to lean down and touch her toes, having positioned herself to give her boyfriend behind her a great view of her best asset.

“Taking in the view?” Skylar teased him, catching him staring towards Alexa’s tanned, pink bikini clad ass.

“Can you blame me?” Max joked.

“Hmm, not really.” Skylar laughed.

A cheer and some applause went up throughout the crowd as the acrobatic, flexible Alexa performed a cartwheel. It wasn’t a usual part of her ‘routine’, but with the atmosphere amped up more than usual, she couldn’t help but be a little extra herself as she both prepared herself and played to the crowd before the match.

“I could do that, too.” Brooke jealously grumbled, as she sat next to Charlotte on their team’s bench, while Alexa put on her little show and captivated the crowd.

“Then do it.” Brianna smugly chimed in from off to the side, overhearing her words. “Go out there, and show her up.”

“Sorry, she’s not dumb enough to risk hurting herself before the match, just to be a show-off.” Charlotte quickly jumped to her best friend’s defense. Brooke only glared towards Brianna, grasping for a comeback of her own, but having nothing.

“Mmmm……excuses, excuses.” Brianna replied, turning away with an amused smirk on her face. She knew Brooke was full of it, and mostly expected her to weasel out of it, but she had had some hope that Brooke would go and embarrass herself in front of the whole packed gymnasium.

A minute or so later, it was about time for the match to begin, and Brooke got up to go take her place on the mats. “She’ll do her showing off, in the actual match.” Charlotte confidently told Brianna, who’s only response was a glance out of the corner of her eye.

“Get the attention you wanted?” Brooke condescendingly asked Alexa, as she took her position on the mats.

“I was just having a little fun.” Alexa replied, in a very lighthearted, carefree manner.

With a scoff, Brooke said “Maybe you should worry more about your team being down 4-1, and less about showing off your ass.”

“I can multi task.” Alexa playfully replied, with a smile.

Mildly annoyed with Alexa’s attitude, Brooke glanced away, waiting for the referee’s signal to begin. She was looking forwards to knocking this attention whore down a peg or two, and being the one to clinch the tournament victory for her team.

A moment later, they got the signal, and the battle of the curvy redhead versus the bubbly, stunning blonde, was set to begin.

Only, it didn’t begin in a way that anyone watching would’ve predicted, as Alexa made a very unusual first move, gracefully dropping backwards, going down onto the mat as she fell into a guard position on her back. Hushed murmurs went through the crowd, as even Brooke herself appeared puzzled, pausing after just one step towards her.

Brooke stared at Alexa, a confused but suspicious ‘……what are you doing?’ look on her face. She’d expected to be met halfway, or even aggressively rushed, but not this…….Alexa passively going right down on her back, where she’d stood. Who went down to the mat without even being touched?

Alexa teasingly waved her legs apart to each side, opening and closing them a few times as she motioned with a hand to beckon Brooke towards her. Brooke stormed over to her in response to the little taunt, and instead of outmaneuvering the girl on her back, and getting an angle on her, Brooke descended straight upon her into her awaiting, opened legs, as if accepting a challenge. Alexa’s legs clamped tightly around her sides as Brooke roughly came down right into her guard.

To most watching, it was a bizarre and foolish decision for Alexa to willingly place herself straight into a defensive position on her back, but to those that knew her best, with an opponent between her thighs…….is where Alexa thrived.

As Brooke tried to break through her guard with uncoordinated, brute force, Alexa squinted her eyes and gave a long pulsing squeeze of her thighs, pouring on as much pressure as she could muster, into Brooke’s sides. Brooke grimaced in pain and discomfort, grabbing onto Alexa’s flexed legs as they punished her sides.

“Bet you……thought you……had me……once I let you on top.” Alexa half teased and half grunted, mostly focused on the bodyscissor.

In a flash, Brooke’s arms flew from Alexa’s thighs to her arms, grabbing them and pinning them down against the mat with ease versus no resistance. She decided to fight through the scissor, and pinning Alexa’s arms was an obvious next move.

“Hey, you got the pin!” Alexa tried to say playfully with a small smile. It was a bit difficult to tease and joke around as she usually did, while trying to squeeze with as much strength as she could.

A half groan half growl escaped Brooke’s lips, feeling both the constant dull pain in her sides, and frustration at being stuck in this position, her body being slowly pulverized between Alexa’s thighs. She wasn’t sure quite what to do next, but she knew she couldn’t linger there and allow Alexa’s bodyscissor to go to work for too long. Then, it hit her. A memory of Raven’s round Vs Harper.

Suddenly, Brooke released Alexa’s arms, her hands going for Alexa’s neck instead. Alexa’s eyes widened, her scissor loosening as Brooke began to choke her, clearly caught off guard for the first time in the fight. While Alexa grabbed at Brooke’s arms, there was a fierce determination in Brooke’s eyes as she stared down and slightly forwards at Alexa’s face. She was ready to make Alexa pay for the painful, frustrating bodyscissor.

“This is…….over.” Brooke growled.

Only, Brooke lacked the grip and upper body strength that Raven possessed, as with a bit of a struggle, Alexa was able to pry Brooke’s hands off of her neck. Gasping in air, Alexa renewed her efforts with the bodyscissor, while desperately swatting Brooke’s hands away as she tried to restore the strangling choke. Soon taking hold of Brooke’s arms, she fought with all she had to keep them pushed away from her neck.

Unable to get ahold of Alexa’s throat again, Brooke was really starting to feel the effects of the long, powerful bodyscissor, the pain increasing as her sides grew tender. Though she tried to mask it, her pain was visible on her face. Brooke soon gave up on the choke, her hands sluggishly drifting back to Alexa’s legs. Squirming, she desperately pulled at the flexing pair of legs, trying to relieve even a slight portion of the pressure off of her poor sides, to no avail. She was weakening and tiring from the bodyscissor now, the pain starting to override most other thoughts.

“Mmm, someone’s not doing so well.” Brianna commented.

“It-, she’s not tapping out yet.” Charlotte quickly replied, a little desperation in her voice.

Brooke was slumping down against her now, weakly pawning at her legs through pained groans and whimpers.

“Aw, did I squeeze all the fight out of you?” Alexa giggled, rolling them both to the side. Brooke was unable to muster a response, but if she did, it probably would’ve just been curses.

In full control now, Alexa gently wrapped her arms around Brooke’s head, tucking her face into her cleavage. Not tightly in a sealed smother, but more so in a cuddling embrace. “There, all wrapped up.” Alexa teased.

Alexa loosened the scissor as well, only aiming to hold her there. Brooke’s fingers prodded at the crack between Alexa’s soft thigh and her own body, trying to tend to one of her now very sore sides.

Picking up on it and deciding she was no longer a threat, Alexa moved her leg, fully releasing the scissor. Allowed to massage her tender side, with the pressure now fully gone, Brooke gave a quiet “Thanks” against her boobs. Alexa gave a playful little squeeze of her arms briefly pulling Brooke’s face a little more snugly into her bikini clad breasts.

At the moment, Brooke was only thinking about the state her body was in, and the relief of no longer being body scissored.

That was until Alexa playfully commented “We can cuddle as long as you want, my boyfriend loves it too.”

Snapping out of it, but recognizing she was in no position to continue fighting this round, Brooke rapidly tapped out on Alexa’s leg.

“Winner Of Round One, Alexa!” The announcement came. “Alexa Leads The Match 1-0!”

Brooke pulled away from Alexa’s soft embrace as quickly as she could, getting up to her feet as she rubbed her sides.

“Aw, already?” Alexa giggled, beginning to get up herself, as well.

Brooke didn’t respond, her face flushing a bit as she quickly stepped away, heading back to her team. She could already see the smug look on Brianna’s face.

With Brooke departing, a high energy Alexa dashed back to her team as well, flying into Max’s arms.

End Of Part 30 Night 6 (1/2)

- Night 6 begins, and this series hits a bit of a milestone as well, Part 30. Appreciate those of you still following along this deep in. I think we’ve lost some readers along the way, this story doesn’t seem to have quite the same ceiling for ‘thanks’ on a part that it used too, but I’m pretty satisfied with the state of it. It seems to have settled in with a very similar sized following to the other long running series here, so I guess that’s just how it goes.

- Alexa is finally back in action. It’s been a while, only the second time with her updated model picture, I believe.

- Thinking about changing Skylar’s character model pic.
As with Alexa’s, I don’t really like doing this, especially after so long, but if there’s a weak link left among the character model pictures, it’s probably Skylar’s. I think I made a huge improvement updating Alexa’s, and Skylar could possibly use an update too. If I do, I can just about guarantee it will be the last time.

Feedback? If people prefer Skylar’s current model picture remain, then it’ll stay. If not, I’ll most likely at least look into updating it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, female domaination, femdom, foot domination, head scissor, mixed domination, scissor, submission hold, wrestling