Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-14, 22:19
Points: 8,990, Level: 40 Points: 8,990, Level: 40 Points: 8,990, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Brutal Beauties

Not sure if this topic was already covered. I'm curious if the ko's from this site are real or good acting. With the punishment mark takes, I'm surprised he hasn't been seriously injured.
Old 12-May-14, 22:27
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Brutal Beauties

The earlier videos are real, but the most recent ones they look fake. I've also noticed that he doesn't even do KO's in the newer videos, maybe because it has taken a toll on his health?
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-14, 23:58
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by codered [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure if this topic was already covered. I'm curious if the ko's from this site are real or good acting. With the punishment mark takes, I'm surprised he hasn't been seriously injured.
The quality of these videos are absolute crap, a majority are shot on a tripod, with poor lighting etc. Also the same video is resold on a vast amount of stores, so I'd like to take the opportunity to warn any legit consumers out there, as he is always recycling and trying to get you to buy the same video on a different store with a different title. Shenanigans like this hurt the video business as a whole, and affect legit producers who work hard to make a good product and have exclusive videos. But yeah his recent efforts at least in terms of beatdowns he is either lying on the couch and whining while being lightly tapped, or he thinks people pay money to hear him talk. There are far better options in terms of videos, so please be careful and double check you are not getting duped into buying the same video.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-14, 11:04
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrichardson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The quality of these videos are absolute crap, a majority are shot on a tripod, with poor lighting etc. Also the same video is resold on a vast amount of stores, so I'd like to take the opportunity to warn any legit consumers out there, as he is always recycling and trying to get you to buy the same video on a different store with a different title. Shenanigans like this hurt the video business as a whole, and affect legit producers who work hard to make a good product and have exclusive videos. But yeah his recent efforts at least in terms of beatdowns he is either lying on the couch and whining while being lightly tapped, or he thinks people pay money to hear him talk. There are far better options in terms of videos, so please be careful and double check you are not getting duped into buying the same video.
I got caught out buying a video with the three girls recently, Dakota was one I think and when I viewed the video, the thumbnail showing the gloves didn't happen. It was a terrible video.

I also got caught out buying a video on one of their stores, which was in lowish definition, maybe 576p. It was a beatdown video, only to find out, the major long version including everything including the beatdown was on their HD store. If I wanted to get the Beatdown in HD I had to buy the $20 + version.

Having said that, there are a few videos that are really really sexy.

The Wenona beatdown
Nessie headscissors @ 100%, was pretty good
Lela's first beatdown was pretty sexy.

But as you mentioned, they are mostly love taps, and nothing really major. I don't find him annoying, but he should just let the girls do their thing, he isn't fooling anyone trying to get them angry.

I want to see more vids with full sized boxing gloves, sexy outfits, and full powered hits, like on WomenHurtMen C4S store.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-14, 14:56
Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

The older you go the more authentic it was but dude took so much punishment it's probably for the best to fake it all now. He overacts them but it's pretty hard to replicate a real KO because the movements are involuntary anyway.

It's almost the opposite of the Reality Girls story now. They used to fake everything and now they have real KOs all over the place.
The Following User Says Thank You to onegreatbox For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-14, 19:41
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I got caught out buying a video with the three girls recently, Dakota was one I think and when I viewed the video, the thumbnail showing the gloves didn't happen. It was a terrible video.

I also got caught out buying a video on one of their stores, which was in lowish definition, maybe 576p. It was a beatdown video, only to find out, the major long version including everything including the beatdown was on their HD store. If I wanted to get the Beatdown in HD I had to buy the $20 + version.

Having said that, there are a few videos that are really really sexy.

The Wenona beatdown
Nessie headscissors @ 100%, was pretty good
Lela's first beatdown was pretty sexy.

But as you mentioned, they are mostly love taps, and nothing really major. I don't find him annoying, but he should just let the girls do their thing, he isn't fooling anyone trying to get them angry.

I want to see more vids with full sized boxing gloves, sexy outfits, and full powered hits, like on WomenHurtMen C4S store.
I also have lots of videos with boxing gloves mmadomination .net I use 12oz though and not full size make a much better thud on camera
The Following User Says Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-14, 21:42
Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrichardson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also have lots of videos with boxing gloves mmadomination .net I use 12oz though and not full size make a much better thud on camera
And such a sexy thud it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-14, 14:22
Points: 3,498, Level: 24 Points: 3,498, Level: 24 Points: 3,498, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
The potential squandered by this site is just astonishing. In terms of the talent he has some of the best but the production values are awful. As has been mentioned already, the fixed camera detracts hugely as you don't get the shots you really want to see. Very poor indeed. Such a shame as he has recently put up a 40 minute video of Wenona face sitting and scissoring in pantyhose, a combination I would ordinarily pay over the odds for. He's not alone of course as many clips sites sell the consumer short on quality. Why is it so difficult to get someone to hold a camera and shoot the action effectively?
The Following User Says Thank You to achtung_tommy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-22, 18:44
Points: 2,390, Level: 20 Points: 2,390, Level: 20 Points: 2,390, Level: 20
Last Achievements

He uses the tripod instead of a person because he wants to be alone with these women. His fetish is killed if someone else is in the room. Despite what he says, he makes these videos for his own sexual gratification. He pays women for sex and then tries to recoup the money and live off of it too by selling it in one or more of his stores. Over the last 3 years he was making videos he never intended on selling. They were just made so that he could get scissor hand jobs and blow jobs from girls who would otherwise never touch him. He is the definition of a creeper. It’s way more economical to do it this way than it is to session. Plus he’s more likely to get extras this way. He is exactly what he says he is not. He projects everything onto others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imagoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-22, 19:38
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagoddess [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He uses the tripod instead of a person because he wants to be alone with these women. His fetish is killed if someone else is in the room. Despite what he says, he makes these videos for his own sexual gratification. He pays women for sex and then tries to recoup the money and live off of it too by selling it in one or more of his stores. Over the last 3 years he was making videos he never intended on selling. They were just made so that he could get scissor hand jobs and blow jobs from girls who would otherwise never touch him. He is the definition of a creeper. It’s way more economical to do it this way than it is to session. Plus he’s more likely to get extras this way. He is exactly what he says he is not. He projects everything onto others.
Did you film with him or something?