Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-20, 16:50
Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Meeting With Destiny

Chapter 21: Two firsts

The two young ladies ran up the stairs leaving me all alone with Mommy. I was still in somewhat of a shock, I couldn’t believe my predicament, I was enslaved by my estranged step-family and sister.

“You know Ben,” Mommy spoke up to break the silence, “I have been suspicious for the last couple years that your twin-sister has had a crush on my daughter. Come to find out, it seems like both of Peter’s offspring. Looks like you might have a bit of competition.”

I sat there knowing Mommy was right, Miss Anne had already told me that she had a crush on Miss Linsey and to be honest, I felt as if Miss Anne definitely had a leg up on me after what had happened earlier in the day. But I tried to convince myself that in the end, Miss Linsey would choose me over Miss Anne.

“Well, time to train your slut number one, why don’t you disrobe and crawl over here and show me how talented your tongue is.” I looked at her quizzically. “Oh, come on, Miss Kirsten was raving about how good of a toe licker and sucker you were. I was thinking that your foot skills might transfer to other things.

“Yes Mommy,” I said as I stood up and removed the clothing then fell to position 4 and crawled over. I was eager to have another taste of her, even if she was my step-mother. When I got there, she placed the bottom of her foot on my forehead to keep me from getting any closer to her.

“Slut, when we are in training, you are to call me Miss Destiny, but when we are having a family conversation, you are to call me Mommy. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Miss Destiny.” I sheepishly replied.

“Good, we need to compartmentalize our relationships. Now first, I want you to remove my boots. My feet are hot and sweaty as they have been in these boots all day.”

She held up her right booted foot and I unzipped the side of her black leather boots and gently removed it from her foot. The odor was quite pungent and I noticed that she had only been wearing black anklet socks with her boots. I wanted to remove her sock and suck her toes, but I dare not do so without permission.

“Well, go ahead slut, remove the sock too.”

It was almost as if she read my mind, I wonder if she knew that removing the sock was not the only thing that I wanted to do at this point, but I fumbled my way to her foot and then removed her sock. We repeated the process with her left boot and sock. Once that was done, Miss Destiny then pulled up her dress and revealed that she wasn’t wearing any underwear with her outfit. Her pussy glistened as her control over me was most definitely making her moist. To be honest, she wasn’t the only one turned on, as my cock was straining against its cage at this point too.

“Now slut, I could let you worship my toes, or I could let you worship my pussy, or I guess I could . . .” she then paused for a few seconds, “I could let your do both. But a reward like that is going to take a bit of effort on your part. Are you willing?”

“Yes, Miss Destiny, I want to suck both so badly. Please allow me.” I pleaded eagerly. “I’ve thought about your pussy all day.

“Hmm, you are an eager slut.” Miss Destin responded. “Perhaps too eager. Maybe, I’ll have to make you do something extra special to earn it.” She then stood up, turned around, scooted her chair out of the way, then got down on her knees facing the other way. “I want you to eat my ass and I want to cum from it. If you can do that, I’ll let you worship the rest of me.” She then placed her head on the ground, pushing her gorgeous tight ass in the air.

I was repulsed. I had never done anything like this before. But then again, I hadn’t done a lot of things that I had been doing over the past couple days before, and I liked most of them. Either way, I was hesitant.

“Well come on slut. Earn it!” Miss Destiny barked.

I moved closer to Miss Destiny’s ass, spread her check and buried my tongue in between her cheeks and began to lick. The taste was atrocious, worse than I expected, yet I began to hear Miss Destiny moan as I prodded around her hole. The sounds she made were magnificent and made me want to continue to please her. So, I stuck my tongue inside of her thrusting it in and out then changing it up and flicking it around the rim, and then finally circling my tongue around her rim. I kept alternating between these three techniques over and over, making sure Miss Destiny did not get bored.

I wasn’t sure how long this went on, but the moans got louder and louder and I became more intent on pleasing Miss Destiny. I was so infatuated with her that everything else got tuned out. That was when a most shocking even happened. I felt a burning pain in my ass, not on the cheeks, but deep inside of me. I had to stop pleasing Miss Destiny to let out a blood curdling scream. Mostly from the pain, but partially from the shock, I didn’t realize anyone else was in the room and I had no idea who it was.

“Slut one, keep sucking.” Miss Destiny ordered sternly.

She sounded rather annoyed so I began to suck more. But my answer as to who was fucking my ass was soon revealed.

“You know what your problem is slut?” Miss Kirsten’s voice grunted out. “You need a good fuck, and I am just the one to give it to ya.”

Added after 33 minutes:

Chapter 22: A Good Fuck

“Come on Sam” Kirsten cooed, “there is no shame in a man doing and folding his girlfriend’s laundry.”

“Kirsten,” Sam replied, “this is what girls do for their boyfriends, not what boyfriends do for their girlfriends.”

Kirsten then responded with annoyance by asking Sam a rhetorical question, “Oh, so now you’re gonna be all sexist on me?”

Silence filled the living room of the house as I listened in on my roommate and my rival’s argument. Maybe this would be the moment that Sam would finally come to his senses and break up with his bitchy, feminist girl.

“You know what Kirsten,” I interjected, “All this feminist bullshit you spew is ridiculous. Your problem isn’t men, you know what it really is?”

“Bo but why don’t you enlighten me?” she said, in a tone that was obviously mocking me.

“Your problem is that you need a good fuck, and if Sam won’t give it to you, I will. Then you’ll see how it should be.”

Kirsten’s face turned red with anger and all she could respond with was “Fuck yourself, cause no way in Hell will you ever get to fuck me you bitch. If anything, I’d be the one fucking you.”

Kirsten then stormed out of the room.

My mind snapped back from the past to the reality that I was currently in. That wasn’t the only time that I told Kirsten that she needed a good fucking. But it was the most recent one and the only one where she retorted back that she ought to be fucking me instead. And here we were, she was fucking me up the ass while I was eating out the mother of the woman that I wanted more than anything in the world.

“Oh, slut number one,” Kirsten cooed as she moaned while pounding my asshole into submission, “You’re such a tight fit, I always thought you’d be an amazing fuck, guess I was right.”

The pain was excruciating, but I dare not stop to scream, because I wanted Miss Destiny to cum from me eating her ass so badly. Plus, who knew what Miss Destiny would do if I failed her. So, I kept lapping up her asshole and Miss Kirsten continued to fuck witch an item that I wasn’t completely sure of.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Miss Destiny collapsed on the floor which prompted Miss Kirsten to pull out whatever she had been impaling me with.

“Oh, that was so good,” Miss Destiny panted out. “I haven’t been eaten out like that in so long. You were right Kirsten; his tongue is talented.”

“Yeah,” Miss Kirsten replied, “it’s extremely talented as long as its not speaking.”

“Well,” Miss Destiny replied, “I have yet to meet a man who is talented in speech. That’s why a woman has to find a way to make good use of a man’s tongue.” At saying this, both women let out a giggle.

“So, slut one.” Destiny began to speak as she stood back up in front of me. It has come to my attention that my step-son has been rude to a member of the superior sex over the last three years. Is this true?”

“Yes, Miss Destiny.”

“Hmm, and my question to you is, did a good fucking just fix any problem that you may currently have with her?”

I paused for a moment. I knew I was outed, out maneuvered and defeated once again by Miss Kirsten but was I ready to verbally admit it? Not really. Did I have a choice in the matter? Not really.

“Yes, Miss Destiny.”

“Well, turn around and look at Miss Kirsten, then apologize for being so rude, and then thank her for fixing the problem by giving you a good fuck.” She then motioned with me to turn around with her hand.

I turned around and looked up. Hovering over me was a strap on cock that was only about 5 inches in length and a couple inches around. It wasn’t huge at all, yet it seemed like it was the size of a locomotive as it pounded into my anus.

“Miss Kirsten, I am sorry for being so rude and sexist to you, thank you for rectifying the situation by giving me a good fuck.

A smirk appeared on Miss Kirsten’s face. “You’re welcome slut. But I don’t think lip service is going to get me to accept your apology.”

“What do you want Kirsten?” Miss Destiny interjected.

“Well, rather than spending the rest of the time worshiping you. I feel that he should worship me instead. Afterall, I was the one he was rude to.”

“Hmm,” Miss Destiny began pondering what had been said my Miss Kirsten and was holding her chin in a thinking pose. “Well what do you have in mind?”

“Well, it looked like he was a pretty good ass eater. Maybe you and I could swap positions and we could do round tow?”

“What do you think slut.” Miss Destiny asked. Are you willing to show Miss Kirsten how sorry you are?

“Yes, Miss Destiny.”

“Ok Kirsten, take off that harness and let me borrow it. It looks like you’re gonna get am amazing treat.

Kirsten took off her harness, removed her shorts and panties, and then got on the ground and exposed her ass to my face. “Get at it, slut.”

Sure enough, I did.

Last edited by Pin2win1; 22-Apr-20 at 16:50.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-20, 11:55
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Hi Pin,

I have really enjoyed your story thus far. I hope you find the time to finish it.

Best
Old 25-Aug-20, 17:57
Points: 1,705, Level: 16 Points: 1,705, Level: 16 Points: 1,705, Level: 16
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

One of the best stories I have ever read. Please finish when ever you have the time
Old 26-Aug-20, 19:35
Last Achievements

I hope to continue the story. I had an initial plan that I was heading towards, but the characters have taken a shape of their own. I got to figure out how to let them get what they want.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-20, 16:19
Last Achievements

Chapter 23: Put In My Place
I remained there on my hands and knees with Kirsten’s staring straight into Miss Kirsten’s perfect heart shaped ass. I hated Miss Kirsten, but I did have to admit that she had one hell of a body. I really did not want to do this, as Miss Kirsten had been my rival in every class we took since our first class together as Freshmen. Even when we ended up in other classes, she always made sure to take the opposing view to any comment I might make, even if she herself agreed with me. And truth be told there were very few exchanges where I go the best of her. I swear, if I were to have taken a pro-feminist view, this feminist would have taken the anti-feminist view just to disagree with me and she would have likely crushed me. So, as I starred at my fate, I hesitated, I knew that there would be no going back, this would be to ultimate sign of my surrender and defeat at the hands of this bitch goddess.

The next think I knew I heard a loud smack and felt a stinging sensation on my naked ass. “Get to is slut!” growled Miss Destiny, “you’ve been given an order!”

I slowly moved forward but then Miss Kirsten got up. “You know what, I don’t think I am ready for him to suck my ass, at least just not yet.”

“Oh, Why not?” Miss Destiny asked with a twinge of confusion in her voice.

Miss Kirsten sauntered over to one of the leather chairs in the basement and sat down, she laced her legs on the ottoman that was setting in front of the chair. “Well, I have been waiting to crush this insignificant piece of shit for awhile now, and this isn’t exactly what I had in mind for him. I think it would be better if he began with my feet. Crawl over here slut and remove my sock. . . with your mouth”

I felt a slight stinging smack on my rear end urging me to do as I was ordered. I slowly crawled over with my cock and balls swinging in in their cage. I then let out an “mph,” as Miss Destiny gave my balls a slight tap with her foot to get me to hurry up, and it worked as I increased my pace until I got to Kirsten’s pink fluffy sock and began to move my mouth towards them.

“WAIT!” Kirsten barked. “I want you to ask for the privilege to remove my socks.”

“Please Miss Kirsten, will you let me remove my socks with your mouth?” I asked in a low depressed tone.

“Well, don’t sound too happy.” Miss Kirsten giggled. “I’m gonna give you a pass this time. But before you continue, tell me who is asking.”

“Slut number one is asking, Miss Kirsten.”

“You may remove my right sock, slut.”

I moved forward and struggled to get a hold of the sock with my teeth without biting Miss Kirsten’s toe. Finally, after getting a good grip on it, I tugged and was able to get her sock off of her foot. I then dropped it on the floor.

“Good boy, now do a better job at begging to remove my left sock, and make sure you tell me who is asking? This time, make sure to use a different description.”

I remained still for a moment; I was trying to come up with a new way to describe myself to Miss Kirsten. “Please Miss Kirsten, I beg of you. Let me remove your sock with my mouth. I crave to taste and smell your feet. I am your foot bitch.”

Miss Destiny and Miss Kirsten both let out a laugh. “Very good boy, you may do as you wish.”

I struggled again in the same way but was successful. The aroma was familiar by now, and I was no longer repulsed by it, in fact I was beginning to find it pleasant. Which was in a way a fortunate thing for me. Because for the next hour I worshiped every single toe, both her soles, her heels, and the tops of her feet. I slurped, I licked the toe jam from between her toes, and I kissed. All the while, Miss Destiny began to pound me from behind. Miss Kirsten did make me find ways to debase myself even more with each toe that I kissed.

“Include who you are to me,” was how she ended each command.

“Your captive. . . your inferior. . . the boy you defeated. . . your foot sucker . . . a member of the inferior sex . . . your servant . . . your ass kisser . . . your toe sucker. . .” were just a few of the ways that I remembered. And with each description, I worked my way deeper into her psychological trap as I began to believe I was more and more inferior to this evil red headed demoness.

After having taken Miss Destiny’s cock for at least three times, Miss Kirsten ordered me to stop and take positions two. I did as I was ordered; I immediately took the position: on my knees, back up upright, hands behind my head, and with my legs spread as far as they could go. Miss Kirsten stood up and looked over me towards Miss Destiny, “The slut really is a good toe sucker,” she said with a smirk, “I bet we could make prime dollar off at our parties with all the non-Delta’s who show up.”

As she finished the smirk faded from her face and she reached down and grabbed the bottom of her baggy shirt and pulled it over her head. The first thing I noticed was that she wasn’t wearing a bra, yet her full-sized breasts seemed to defy gravity. I was definitely gawking but I was quickly reminded that gawking was inappropriate as I felt Miss Destiny’s ricing crop sting my back. “No staring, slut,” Miss Destiny barked.

“It’s ok, Destiny,” Miss Kirsten casually told Miss Destiny, “I want the slut to see what it could have had as a girlfriend its Freshman year. I thought the slut was cute and partnered up with him in class because of it. If only he had been mature enough to handle a real woman, our slut might have been able to have a different type of fun with me.” She paused for a moment, “of course, if the slut had, I may have never realized how much I wanted to crush male egos, and I may have never joined Delta. So, I guess it’s a good thing the slut didn’t.”

“Oh, you had a crush on my step-son, did you?” Miss Destiny playfully cooed.

“Well, despite all of his inner flaws, there are few outer flaws. But as we both now know; I prefer the mother over the son.” Miss Kirsten replied in an equally playful tone.

Miss Destiny then stepped out from behind me and grabbed Miss Kirsten’s chin before responding in a near whisper, “As you have told me countless times before. But remember, the slut might be your son someday too.” As she finished speaking, Miss Destiny moved her mouth towards Miss Kirsten’s mouth and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips. I watched as her left hand moved down Miss Kirsten’s chest and began to grope her chest. At this point I didn’t know who to be jealous over. I wanted both women, but I had no chance with either. Yet, they each were able to obtain that which I craved, Miss Destiny had Miss Kirsten and Miss Kirsten had Miss Destiny.

“Settle down Destiny,” Miss Kirsten said as she pulled away, “I am not done playing with my little toy yet. Can I have a few more minutes with him?”

“Well . . .,” Miss Destiny began, “I guess maybe a few more minutes, but each minute you waste now is a minute he won’t be under your bed while I eat you out. I bet those moans are going to drive him crazy.”

“I know, I know, but he has to worship two more areas, I’ll make it quick.” Miss Kirsten responded. “Slut One, position four, crawls to the ottoman and take position two.”

I did as Miss Kirsten ordered and by the time I got there, she was already sitting on the ottoman. “Beg to worship might armpit like you did my toes.”

Without hesitation I began to blurt out, “please Miss Kirsten, let your puppy worship your armpits in the same way as I worshiped your toes.”

As I finished, Miss Kirsten turned on the ottoman so that I was facing her side. Then she raised her arm high as she said, “you may, slut.”

The first think I noticed was the patch of red hair, pit hair on women had always grossed me out, and despite everything I had done with Miss Kirsten and Miss Destiny, it still did. However, I knew I had no choice and slowly moved my mouth towards her right arm pit. The next thing I noticed was a repugnant smell, it was obvious that Miss Kirsten had not worn any deodorant. But I put my mouth to it and kissed and sucked as if my life depended upon it. By the time she pulled away I was getting used to the smell and enjoying the worship. But I knew what she was going to want next.

Miss Kirsten then put her arm down and turned to face me again. “Well, you know what is next.”

I looked at Miss Kirsten in her eyes and asked, “Miss Kirsten, please allow me to worship your other arm pit.”

“Well, I’d consider it, but you didn’t state who was asking,” Miss Kirsten replied. “So, slut, who is asking to worship my divine armpit? Make sure you don’t repeat any of the other descriptions you have used.”

My mind was blank, what other description could I use to describe our relationship. One where Miss Kirsten was above me and one where I wasn’t worthy to worship her. That’s when it came to me, “your slut.”

As soon as the words left my mouth, I heard a gasp from both Miss Kirsten and from Miss Destiny. I looked up and saw Miss Kirsten smirk and from behind me I heard, “Well, that is going to complicate things.”

“Yes, you may, my slut.” Miss Kirsten turned to the expose her left arm pit so that I could begin. I eagerly began to lick and worship her other armpit. “Don’t worry Miss Destiny, it won’t complicate things too much. Linsey, Anne, and I had discussed this plan at the beginning of the year, and everything is falling into place.”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-20, 13:59
Last Achievements

You never fail to impress
Old 06-Sep-20, 11:18
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Very excited you're continuing this story. Gotta say I'm still in a state of semi delusion holding out for our males mental state for then end of the week. Though at this point he's been put through this much and it's only day 3 of 4 I believe so I highly doubt by the end he has any will left or any plans for turn about.
Old 06-Feb-21, 13:15
Last Achievements

Can’t wait to read what happens next
Old 16-Feb-21, 16:27
Last Achievements

Chapter 24: Compliance
My mind was in a fog, I couldn’t believe what I was doing but for a couple of different reasons. First, I was having hard time comprehending the fact that I was worshiping the armpit of this red-headed devil bitch. I hated this chick with every fiber of my being. At the same time, I could not believe that I was actually given the opportunity to worship the body worthy of a goddess. Sure, she was a bitch; sure, her face was lacking a bit. But, if you polled every guy on campus, Miss Kirsten would land in the top 5 of hottest bodies on campus. But therein lied another dilemma, of all the body parts I was worshiping, I was eagerly worshiping her armpits. I was at the same time in heaven, while at the same time in shame. And the fact that my cock was straining against my cage only confused me even more. Why was I so turned on? Was it because I was in a house with a bunch of hot women without having the capabilities to release my urges? Or, was it because I was enjoying worshiping a woman in this way?

I continued to lick the hairy armpit of my former rival. As I did, she elicited the occasional moan. But between the two of us, I was definitely doing more moaning than her. There was no denying it anymore, I was enjoying the privilege of worshipping the she-devil to the point where I barely heard the discussion going on between Miss Destiny and Miss Kirsten. I just recall the stern voice of Miss Destiny snapping me out of reality.

“Perhaps this conversation would be best if the slut wasn’t here. He doesn’t need to learn his ultimate fate yet.” She then paused for a couple of seconds, “the less information he has, the better.”

Miss Kirsten grab my chin with her free hand and pulled my head away from her arm pit. I looked her in the eyes and her cold look caused my entire body to shiver. I could swear that my blood was turning to ice.”

“I love how when you look me in the eyes, I see only eagerness from you. You desire to serve me, don’t you, my slut?”

I tried my best to nod and to answer her with a positive response. But her firm grip on my chin was causing my mouth to remain open and was restraining my head from being able to move. All I could do to answer with indistinguishable sounds and a slight nod.

“Good boy, slut number one,” she cooed. Now I want you to crawl to the communal showers, and clean yourself up. When finished in the shower, look in the wardrobe and pick out the sluttiest lingerie for tonight’s outfit, then complete your nightly wear by slathering the reddest, most whoreish lipstick that you can find in the drawer. Do you understand?”

“I understand, Miss Kirsten.”

“Good boy, slut number one. Now get to it, and make sure you’re spotless.”

I crawled over to the corner where the door to the communal showers were. Once in the shower, I continued to crawl. I was not sure whether I was allowed to walk at all during this time where I was allowed to cleanse myself. This was the first time since coming to the house that I was left alone to do something on my own. I did not want to screw this up.

Once in the shower, I stood up and turned the water on. I shrieked as cold water shot out of the shower head only my naked body. I tried to adjust temperature, but unfortunately in a house with a large number of women, and their slaves, it appears that there was not enough hot water to go around and a cold shower would have to be the way I cleaned myself. Afterall, I needed to be clean enough for Miss Kirsten’s liking and a cold shower might take the edge off of my sexual desires.

I reached over to grab some shampoo and the only available shampoo was some fruity feminine product. I slathered the shampoo in my hair and then got the body wash. Just like the shampoo, all that was available was some feminine smelling product. I put the body was on my washcloth and made sure to wash every crevice of my body, making sure to clean every spot so that Miss Kirsten would be pleased.

Once done, I turned off of the shower then toweled off. I got back to my hands and knees and crawled to the wardrobe area where I found a drawer with a ton of female under garments. There were thongs, bras, teddies, and any other type of sexy women’s lingerie that you could think of. All were pink, black, or red. After looking for a few minutes, I found what I thought to be the sluttiest combination I could find.

I stood up and slipped on a black, lacy, and crotchless thong. The lace was itchy, but the fact that it was crotchless allowed my caged package breathe some. Once I had finished putting those on, pulled a pink lacy babydoll over my head. It was see-thru and allowed a perfect view of my slutty thong.
Finally, I crawled to the makeup mirror and sat in the seat. I opened multiple doors until I found the lipstick. There were a few shades of red in there but I made sure to find the brightest red that was in the drawer. I was unsure of how to apply it, but I knew that all Miss Kirsten cared about was that it was slathered on my lips, so I did my best. In the end, I had lipstick all around my lips and beyond to the point where I almost looked like a bad Joker impersonator.

After about 20 minutes, I fell back down to my hands and knees and crawled out of the shower room. Once out, I looked over towards where Miss Kirsten and Miss Destiny had been seated. They were still there, but now there was a third woman over there. I couldn’t make out who it was because her head was back and she was loudly moaning. I looked down to see that my former roommate/Miss Kirsten’s boyfriend, was eating out the anonymous woman. Then I the unknown woman speak.

“Oh God, Kirsten, you’re right!” Yelled out the anonymous woman, “He uses his tongue better than any guy I have ever met.” She then screamed out as she squirted all over slut eight’s face.

Then she pulled her head up and I felt like a fist had just socked me in the stomach. It was Miss Linsey, and seeing another man eating her out and claiming he was the best resulted in a sense of jealously to course through my veins as well as a sense of betrayal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-21, 20:03
Last Achievements

Chapter 25: Potential Salvation

Miss Linsey looked over at me as I stayed motionless on all fours. Her stare was cold, almost looking as if she was angry with me.

“Well, what do we have here, looks like a slut is dressing to his full potential,” Miss Linsey snarled. “I heard you were a nasty little slut all night, come it’s now time to do you chores.”

She stood and snapped her fingers and I came crawling over to her as fast as I could. But I was confused, it was night time, what chores could I possibly have to do. I was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed. Once I got to her, I stayed next to her as she reached down to secure my collar around my neck. I whimpered a bit as she over tightened it at first, but then relaxed it so it fit properly. Then she pulled out my ball gag and I opened my mouth wide. Once again, she overtightened in at first, causing my jaw to open extremely wide causing extreme discomfort, but she then loosened it to its proper tightness. Finally, she attached the leash to my collar grabbed what appeared to be a riding crop that was next to her chair and began to walk. I quickly followed as we went, but crawling up the stairs was difficult.

When we got upstairs, light flooded my eyes. The sun had already risen! I had no idea how long I had been down there last night. It seemed like an eternity and I was beginning to understand why.

“Just because you decided to be a little slut with Kirsten, does not mean you get out of your chores today, do you understand slave?”

I nodded my head in compliance.

“Luckily for you,” she spoke in a softer and in a more empathetic voice, “I will keep you company in the laundry for a little bit. Hopefully my presence, and my occasional swat with my riding crop will keep you from trying to sleep on the job.” Miss Linsey then paused for a few seconds before beginning again. “You may stand now and we will collect the bags at the door together. However, since you decided to dress like a little slut, don’t be surprised if some of our members treat you as such.” She then tugged on my leash and I followed.

Miss Linsey was right, as I was led from one door to the next to collect the laundry bags. Fortunately for me, only a couple of the members of Delta had arisen. Unfortunately for me, they all wanted a piece of the action. One pledge decided since I was a naughty little slut that I needed a spanking, so my already sore ass was reddened with her Delta paddle. That wasn’t the worst though, as we were walking Miss Anne noticed me and Miss Linsey collecting clothes and she wasn’t about to let that go unmentioned.

“God, I can’t believe you’re my twin brother,” she spat out. “It’s so embarrassing to be related to something so weak.”

As the words came out of her mouth, I hung my head in shame.

“Wait here!” She barked and she walked back into her room. A couple of seconds later she came out.

“Take this bag and Linsey will tell you what to do with this. I’d take care of it myself but it’d be too gross to help my brother with.” She shoved the bag into her laundry bag and handed it to me. As she turned to look at Miss Linsey. “I want him wearing this while he does his chores, understand sis?”

“Of course, Anne,” Linsey paused and as both her an Anne looked in my direction before she began again, “Anything for my girl.” Both Anne and Linsey leaned in and gave each other a hug and a long kiss.

Once they had pulled away from each other, Anne passed me and made sure to whisper in my ear, “loser.”

I felt my neck jerk forward as Linsey was on the move again. We finished up collecting the clothes and I began to take inventory and sort them out.

“Wait,” grab Anne’s bag first she barked out. “Remember, she has present for you.”

I groaned which resulted in an immediate burning sensation on my ass as Miss Linsey flicked her riding crop at me. “No lip, understand?”

I nodded my head and let out some grunts as I quickly grabbed Anne’s bag and pulled out the surprise. It was a container of lube and what appeared to be a feather duster on the end of a large piece of rubber in the shape of a cone. By all guesses I am guessing it was about 5 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter. I had never seen one before, but I pretty much knew what was expected of me.
“Go ahead, put it in slut,” Miss Linsey barked, “No need to remove your little panties either, just pull the fabric to the side.”

I had never done anything like this before, but my best guess was to lube the heck out of the plug and put it in. I was also going to have to find some way to relax or else this was gonna hurt like hell. So, I made sure to lube the plug up really well, I bent over to put it in and tried to relax. My mind raced back to the night before, where I was able to worship Miss Kirsten for the first time. It was amazing, I felt almost as if that was where I belonged; and to be honest, I wanted to be there again. I slowly began to insert the plug in, I felt little resistance as I relaxed and began thinking about Miss Kirsten even more, “I’m your whore. I’m your bitch. I’m your slut.” All these things I said to her and more raced through my mind, until I felt the plug become secure in my ass. The edge of the feather duster barely touched my ass, and it tickled, then a sting.

“Stop daydreaming slut!” Miss Linsey hollered out. I have a lot to tell you, and only the short time of your day to share it with you. If you ever want to gain your freedom again, you best be on your best behavior.”

I looked over at her, my mind was completely disoriented. “What does she mean?” I thought to myself. I was soon to find out.

“I’m really disappointed in your Ben,” Miss Linsey began, “you did such a great job of dedicating yourself to me all semester.” She paused, “been then again, I guess you were never meant to be mine, Sam was.”

I began to try to speak, but was prevented from doing so by my muzzle.

“Don’t try and speak Ben, just work. I will explain.”

I complied with her orders and continued working.

“You see, I met Sam last year on my official visit. I asked my mom’s girlfriend - which if you haven’t guessed yet is Kirsten - and my sister about him. Both really didn’t know him that well at that point, but both confirmed what I had believed. Sammy was definitely a submissive boy, and sweet at that. He wouldn’t need a whole lot of prodding to become a Delta slut.” Miss Linsey then sighed a little as she trailed off.

“Well anyway, I am not really into the sadistic side of femdom, unlike my mom, Anne, or pretty much everyone in the sorority. I do however, like it when a man willingly submits himself to a woman with very littles prodding, and that was the potential I saw in Sammy.”

Miss Linsey paused long enough to see that I had stopped doing the laundry and was focused on her, which immediately resulted in a quick slap of the crop. If she didn’t like the sadistic side, she sure was fooling me.

“I only swat you for your own good Ben,” she said sweetly, “We don’t have too much time alone and I need to help you out. You see, I found out from Kirsten that one of our other ladies was after Sammy and was looking to begin his initiation last year. Kirsten however offered me a deal to make sure that he was free for me. Afterall, he’s a sweet boy and deserves a less painful existence in our exclusive club. Kirsten said that she would lay claim to Sam, make sure that he remained in her care without making him her slut. All I had to do in return was lead you to becoming Kirsten’s slut. Of course, I agreed, but at that time I didn’t realize how sweet you were Ben. You did everything I asked you to do without hesitation this past semester, and by the time I was supposed to turn you over to Kirsten, I had realized that you and Sammy were very similar. I wanted to try and find a way to make both of you mine, but well, I found out this morning that as of last night, there was no hope of that.”

I wanted to ask Linsey so many questions, but mainly I wanted to know why I couldn’t be hers. I couldn’t speak, but it was as if she almost read my mind.

“Last night you declared yourself to be Kirsten’s slut,” Linsey looked down and a tear welled up into her eye, “you weren’t supposed to do that Ben, you were supposed to resist. Why didn’t your resist.”

At this point she began hitting me repeatedly with the riding crop, and I tried to block her blows, but quite a few got through to multiple places on my body. By the time Linsey stopped, she was openly crying.

“I don’t want you to have the life Kirsten has planned for you Ben, you don’t deserve that, but now there really isn’t a safe way out. The only way out could lead to disaster for both of us. But . . .” Miss Linsey paused again and in a hushed voice began to speak again, “I’m willing to take that risk, but you have to understand the consequences if you fail.”

I wanted to scream out that I was willing to follow her plan and accept the consequences, but I was prevented from doing so, partly from the gag; partly from my memories of serving Miss Kirsten the night before.

“I’d tell you the consequences Ben, but words would not do justice, I can only show you. Fortunately for us, tonight we will be holding a ceremony where those consequences will be on full display so that you can make an informed decision.”

Upon finishing her words, Linsey reached out and gently grabbed by chin, directing my eyes to her eyes. “Ben, I am really sorry about all of this. I wish I could discuss it with you some more, but I have to go for a bit. If I don’t get to talk to you before the ceremony tonight, then I will speak to afterwards, I promise.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post: