Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 23-Feb-24, 10:21
Points: 2,205, Level: 19 Points: 2,205, Level: 19 Points: 2,205, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Living in a great time as females are working out and taking measures to learn how to defend themselves and most young guys are gamers without any muscle definition and the gals are whipping them like never before.
Old 24-Feb-24, 09:39
Points: 855, Level: 11 Points: 855, Level: 11 Points: 855, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCorn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Living in a great time as females are working out and taking measures to learn how to defend themselves and most young guys are gamers without any muscle definition and the gals are whipping them like never before.
Good for them, they're queens and strong. I'm simply saying that I like to see male domination, always consenting and hoping that the woman is happy too. Many women would like to be dominated by Paul Mescal or Chris Hemsworth.
Anyway thanks for your appreciation of femdom, I guess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadSkater For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-24, 12:07
Points: 723, Level: 10 Points: 723, Level: 10 Points: 723, Level: 10
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSkater [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good for them, they're queens and strong. I'm simply saying that I like to see male domination, always consenting and hoping that the woman is happy too. Many women would like to be dominated by Paul Mescal or Chris Hemsworth.
Anyway thanks for your appreciation of femdom, I guess.
The majority of women prefer to be dominated - this is just a straight fact and is primal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I personally have zero interest in seeing the guy win, unless the lady is obviously into it, then occasionally, but still rarely will I even stop to watch a video where the guy beats the lady.

There's a range. Some like competitive male vs female - more equal and I know based on reading comments, that there's absolutely a market for the man beating the lady. I don't know if gay/bi men are into that. I wouldn't know how to measure that. it seems more of a straight man fetish.
Incorrect.

I'm a straight woman and I love to be dominated sexually while also being into (consensual) beatdown videos and stories where the woman is pummeled by a man. I know that this is also common among many other women.

Just because there isn't much content on here doesn't mean there isn't appetite for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Knock Me Out For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-24, 12:16
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock Me Out [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Incorrect.

I'm a straight woman and I love to be dominated sexually while also being into (consensual) beatdown videos and stories where the woman is pummeled by a man. I know that this is also common among many other women.

Just because there isn't much content on here doesn't mean there isn't appetite for it.
I didn't even mention women in my post, only gay/bi men and straight men. I also prefaced my statement with "I don't know" and I wouldn't know how to measure that", so I'm not sure what you're calling incorrect.

But I appreciate your sharing your interest. Variation is the spice of life and the female mind has always been mysterious and unknowable to me.
Old 26-Feb-24, 15:19
Points: 1,197, Level: 13 Points: 1,197, Level: 13 Points: 1,197, Level: 13
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCorn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is really remarkable how out of touch some people on this forum are.

Go outside.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TripleJ For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-24, 17:20
Points: 723, Level: 10 Points: 723, Level: 10 Points: 723, Level: 10
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't even mention women in my post, only gay/bi men and straight men. I also prefaced my statement with "I don't know" and I wouldn't know how to measure that", so I'm not sure what you're calling incorrect.

But I appreciate your sharing your interest. Variation is the spice of life and the female mind has always been mysterious and unknowable to me.
My apologies. I think it was just the "it seems like more of a straight man fetish" that I was disagreeing with.

I potentially came across more negative than intended :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Knock Me Out For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-24, 11:33
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock Me Out [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My apologies. I think it was just the "it seems like more of a straight man fetish" that I was disagreeing with.

I potentially came across more negative than intended :-)
My apologies too. I overreacted.

- -

It would be interesting if there was more conversation from different points of view. It's an interesting topic.

Maybe a new section on the board for "other interests / other fetishes"
Old 11-Mar-24, 20:47
Jaxton

Gay guy here who is into maledom wrestling, boxing etc. Definitely like to see the man dominate!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-24, 05:51
Points: 410, Level: 7 Points: 410, Level: 7 Points: 410, Level: 7
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%

Quote:
The majority of women prefer to be dominated - this is just a straight fact and is primal.

Incorrect.

Totally agree. We need more maledom on the forum. Maybe another section entirely to be added.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4ace4 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-24, 10:48
Points: 57,962, Level: 100 Points: 57,962, Level: 100 Points: 57,962, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,827 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ace4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Totally agree. We need more maledom on the forum. Maybe another section entirely to be added.
Iím opposed. This is a femdom community.

Maledom is the exact opposite of what most people seek out a place like this for. Itís like asking for an atheist section on an Jehovahís Witness forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:

Tags
maledom, man wins