Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion






Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 23-Feb-24, 10:21
JimmyCorn's Avatar
JimmyCorn JimmyCorn is offline
Member
Points: 2,205, Level: 19 Points: 2,205, Level: 19 Points: 2,205, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Gender: Male
Location: Florida
Posts: 60
Thanks: 65
Thanked 100 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Living in a great time as females are working out and taking measures to learn how to defend themselves and most young guys are gamers without any muscle definition and the gals are whipping them like never before.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-Feb-24, 09:39
BadSkater BadSkater is offline
member
Points: 855, Level: 11 Points: 855, Level: 11 Points: 855, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Gender: Male
Posts: 9
Thanks: 54
Thanked 27 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCorn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Living in a great time as females are working out and taking measures to learn how to defend themselves and most young guys are gamers without any muscle definition and the gals are whipping them like never before.
Good for them, they're queens and strong. I'm simply saying that I like to see male domination, always consenting and hoping that the woman is happy too. Many women would like to be dominated by Paul Mescal or Chris Hemsworth.
Anyway thanks for your appreciation of femdom, I guess.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadSkater For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 26-Feb-24, 12:07
Knock Me Out Knock Me Out is offline
member
Points: 723, Level: 10 Points: 723, Level: 10 Points: 723, Level: 10
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 206
Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSkater [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good for them, they're queens and strong. I'm simply saying that I like to see male domination, always consenting and hoping that the woman is happy too. Many women would like to be dominated by Paul Mescal or Chris Hemsworth.
Anyway thanks for your appreciation of femdom, I guess.
The majority of women prefer to be dominated - this is just a straight fact and is primal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I personally have zero interest in seeing the guy win, unless the lady is obviously into it, then occasionally, but still rarely will I even stop to watch a video where the guy beats the lady.

There's a range. Some like competitive male vs female - more equal and I know based on reading comments, that there's absolutely a market for the man beating the lady. I don't know if gay/bi men are into that. I wouldn't know how to measure that. it seems more of a straight man fetish.
Incorrect.

I'm a straight woman and I love to be dominated sexually while also being into (consensual) beatdown videos and stories where the woman is pummeled by a man. I know that this is also common among many other women.

Just because there isn't much content on here doesn't mean there isn't appetite for it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Knock Me Out For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 26-Feb-24, 12:16
FormerWrestler's Avatar
FormerWrestler FormerWrestler is offline
Member
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 683
Thanks: 1,721
Thanked 748 Times in 375 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock Me Out [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]



Incorrect.

I'm a straight woman and I love to be dominated sexually while also being into (consensual) beatdown videos and stories where the woman is pummeled by a man. I know that this is also common among many other women.

Just because there isn't much content on here doesn't mean there isn't appetite for it.
I didn't even mention women in my post, only gay/bi men and straight men. I also prefaced my statement with "I don't know" and I wouldn't know how to measure that", so I'm not sure what you're calling incorrect.

But I appreciate your sharing your interest. Variation is the spice of life and the female mind has always been mysterious and unknowable to me.
__________________
I like being beaten up by women . . . with some limits.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 26-Feb-24, 15:19
TripleJ TripleJ is offline
Member
Points: 1,197, Level: 13 Points: 1,197, Level: 13 Points: 1,197, Level: 13
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 142
Thanks: 31
Thanked 128 Times in 70 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCorn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Living in a great time as females are working out and taking measures to learn how to defend themselves and most young guys are gamers without any muscle definition and the gals are whipping them like never before.
It is really remarkable how out of touch some people on this forum are.

Go outside.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TripleJ For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 26-Feb-24, 17:20
Knock Me Out Knock Me Out is offline
member
Points: 723, Level: 10 Points: 723, Level: 10 Points: 723, Level: 10
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 206
Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't even mention women in my post, only gay/bi men and straight men. I also prefaced my statement with "I don't know" and I wouldn't know how to measure that", so I'm not sure what you're calling incorrect.

But I appreciate your sharing your interest. Variation is the spice of life and the female mind has always been mysterious and unknowable to me.
My apologies. I think it was just the "it seems like more of a straight man fetish" that I was disagreeing with.

I potentially came across more negative than intended :-)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Knock Me Out For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 28-Feb-24, 11:33
FormerWrestler's Avatar
FormerWrestler FormerWrestler is offline
Member
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 683
Thanks: 1,721
Thanked 748 Times in 375 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock Me Out [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My apologies. I think it was just the "it seems like more of a straight man fetish" that I was disagreeing with.

I potentially came across more negative than intended :-)
My apologies too. I overreacted.

- -

It would be interesting if there was more conversation from different points of view. It's an interesting topic.

Maybe a new section on the board for "other interests / other fetishes"
__________________
I like being beaten up by women . . . with some limits.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-Mar-24, 20:47
Jaxton
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Gay guy here who is into maledom wrestling, boxing etc. Definitely like to see the man dominate!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 08-Apr-24, 05:51
4ace4 4ace4 is offline
member
Points: 410, Level: 7 Points: 410, Level: 7 Points: 410, Level: 7
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 62 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock Me Out [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The majority of women prefer to be dominated - this is just a straight fact and is primal.



Incorrect.

I'm a straight woman and I love to be dominated sexually while also being into (consensual) beatdown videos and stories where the woman is pummeled by a man. I know that this is also common among many other women.

Just because there isn't much content on here doesn't mean there isn't appetite for it.


Totally agree. We need more maledom on the forum. Maybe another section entirely to be added.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4ace4 For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 08-Apr-24, 10:48
jiminy's Avatar
jiminy jiminy is offline
Member
Points: 57,962, Level: 100 Points: 57,962, Level: 100 Points: 57,962, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,948
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 8,827 Times in 1,933 Posts
Default Re: Any gay/bi guys into maledom wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ace4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Totally agree. We need more maledom on the forum. Maybe another section entirely to be added.
Iím opposed. This is a femdom community.

Maledom is the exact opposite of what most people seek out a place like this for. Itís like asking for an atheist section on an Jehovahís Witness forum.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
maledom, man wins

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Domme gets Dommed (maledom wrestling) Kreydos Wrestling & Fighting Stories 1 29-May-22 19:27
Best current maledom mixed wrestling/boxing content producers? ringmaster Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 3 11-Mar-22 04:45
Maledom mixed wrestling HTC Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 08-Nov-20 21:54
WrestlingDomination.com - Maledom mixed wrestling Wrestling Domination Producers' Corner 30 13-Jul-17 18:26
Bad Dude's Plaything - Maledom Mat Wrestling JezabelRomo Producers' Corner 0 16-Apr-15 00:54


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.