Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Old 06-Apr-22, 17:55
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Default Why do women fight through scissors and men don't???

More and more I think this is a fantasy site. I'm a female versus female fan and I'll see great matches where the women work their way out of and/or are able to power out of scissors.

Any competitive FvsF match where it is not about BJJ there are scissors applied and pressure, and seldom is a scissors a finishing move (over & over). But against men, they have no chance and tapping as soon as the pressure applied.

But all we hear here, is women going at 40% power to submit bigger stronger males in a scissor hold.

What am I missing?

Last edited by fvsfforever; 06-Apr-22 at 19:34.
Old 06-Apr-22, 18:46
ssddfaudhey

Default Re: Why do women fight through scissors and men don't???

I've noticed it aswell. I've went 80% with bodyscissors on my wife.She endures it and eventually escapes,as I can hold it long.Her on the other hand I'm tapping out at 50% and can not escape. Her muscle stanima is way better. I honestly think women naturally have better abductors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-22, 18:56
Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've noticed it aswell. I've went 80% with bodyscissors on my wife.She endures it and eventually escapes,as I can hold it long.Her on the other hand I'm tapping out at 50% and can not escape. Her muscle stanima is way better. I honestly think women naturally have better abductors.
Women having better abductors is just scientifically not true

As for the question, probably because A) the director wants him to struggle less or B) the male likes it
Old 06-Apr-22, 19:31
Points: 11,636, Level: 46 Points: 11,636, Level: 46 Points: 11,636, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,020 Times in 630 Posts

The answer is B.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-22, 19:37
Points: 57,947, Level: 100 Points: 57,947, Level: 100 Points: 57,947, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

If you look at fantasy stuff, that is what you'll see.

I watch a lot of FvF MMA and I don't see them getting out much at all.

Headscissors and triangles can put you to sleep very quickly.

Watch from 2:00. Kim Couture is put to sleep with a head scissor in an MMA match.

BJJ black belt Jessica Penne says the triangle submission is very difficult to get out of once it's locked up. The guy she demonstrates on here says it was one of the tightest triangles he ever felt and she also brags when she is doing the triangle, there is no defence.

It's tap or sleep.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-22, 23:11
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

The reason women don't usually tap out in a scissor hold is because the girl applying the scissor hold doesn't apply the hold at full strength. Even in competitive matches, if they did apply the hold full strength, I guarantee the girl in the scissors would be tapping instantaneously. And that doesn't make for a good video. I mean, there's no way that these session girls, who are able to knockout a 200+ pound man in a scissor hold in a matter of seconds, wouldn't be able to get a 120 pound woman to tap out with their scissors.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 00:25
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

I think there's a variety of answers. I've read, if you know how, a head scissors can be escaped from by reaching for the ankles - granted, your arm needs to be in the right position. I've been in the occasional head scissors where my arms were trapped behind my back and I was completely helpless, but I've read that people who know how are sometimes able to escape from a head-scissors - I think, depending on the positioning.

I used to be pretty fit and I scissored pretty hard, and I'd sometimes catch women in a tight body scissors and they'd tap immediately. That was before I learned to not squeeze hard right away. Now I'm much more gentle.

Unless the lady was really tough, most would tap, but some women could take my best body scissors until I tired out. Helen von Mott and Malory Sin could take it, though I remember making them each groan once, but no tap. The only time I got Shannon Logan to tap was in a body scissors. So, that was 1 tap for me, maybe 100 for her. Jolie Kinga could resist my body-scissors for a while and often figure out a way to get out and Michelle Falsetta was so thickly muscled, I felt like my scissors wasn't even bothering her, which was a little frustrating.

If a person is tough, they can wait out a body scissors and eventually get out of it, but it depends on how strong their mid-section is and how much they're willing to take.

A good triangle choke . . . like Jiminy pointed out - probably not. I think some holds are flat out finishers.

I think the real answer has to do with what sells. The video where two women struggle back and forth is probably in higher demand, so many F vs F videos are back and forth, and many are only pretending to be competitive - which I hate.

I personally like a one sided female vs female, as long as the loser is a good sport about it, and I hate fake-competitive. It's easy to tell the difference.

The video where the woman is too strong for the man also sells, so that's a lot more common and there aren't as many competitive mixed fights. Also, we call them "jobbers" for a reason. Their job is to lose.

I personally love finding women who are too strong for me, and the unbearable body scissor is a fantasy and something I look for, but rarely find, in real life. It's happened occasionally, but in frequently. The videos kind of sold me on something that's hard to find in real life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 03:19
Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Because none of these videos are truly 100% competitive? I have not watched a ton of FvF videos because it's really not my interest. The ones I have watched usually involve someone that I'm fond of from their mixed videos and almost without fail, those women are dominating their opponents who seem to just be confused at what's happening. Every video I've seen of Cindy Huntress or Electra going against another woman is just absolute domination of a person who is clearly used to a different level of strength and aggression in these matches. Hell, I remember a Shauna Ryanne match against a FBB type where her opponent got angry and left pretty quickly to the shock of Shauna who was mostly just subduing her with her guard. There is a real difference in the level that the women go against guys who get sexual pleasure from being hurt and dominated and women who go against other women who don't.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 03:26
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More and more I think this is a fantasy site. I'm a female versus female fan and I'll see great matches where the women work their way out of and/or are able to power out of scissors.

Any competitive FvsF match where it is not about BJJ there are scissors applied and pressure, and seldom is a scissors a finishing move (over & over). But against men, they have no chance and tapping as soon as the pressure applied.

But all we hear here, is women going at 40% power to submit bigger stronger males in a scissor hold.

What am I missing?
You're missing what you said in your first sentence. The vast majority of mixed stuff you see is either fantasy or, at best, moderate semi-comp. Hardly any MvsF matches are genuinely competitive. But plenty of FvsF matches are, so if that's your thing just enjoy those and ignore the fake mixed stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 04:20
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,553 Times in 2,407 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

What am I missing?
It's because girls usuale like to train legs and not the biceps. Well trained man or specially wrestlers, BJJ, Judo Fighters male would mostly laugh about the scissors, even from strong woman.

Till now, never a girl could make me tap by a bodyscissors. Head scissors is another pair of shoes...

I tried to make tap Antscha by bodysciossors. If i'm not hardly trained, it was impossible... i have to train hard to make it happens. That's the (or my) truth's...

I can not stop to laugh if somebody says that she could make him tap with 20 or 30% of strenght and then show us a girl 5'4 with 120 lbs body weigth. Please, this is a joke. Maybe this "girl" can make tap with 20-30% of her strength:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post: