Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Bully Girlfriend.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL115.

Old 02-Sep-20, 22:44
Points: 363, Level: 6 Points: 363, Level: 6 Points: 363, Level: 6
Activity: 18.6% Activity: 18.6% Activity: 18.6%

Default Poll: Need help with ending for a story

Hi all,

I write stories as jdean72000 for the Diana the Valkyrie site.

I'm mulling over a few stories, one of which I need help writing an ending for.

For this story, a smaller woman beats up and sexually dominates a big, muscular man. At the end, she leaves the room and then comes back for one last humiliation. Should she:

1) be wearing boxing gloves to make him her human punching bag.
2) have a crop or something similar to spank him.
3) be wearing a strap-on dildo.
4) something else - add your own idea!

I think the story would end with the final image when she walks back in the room - you won't actually see what she does since she'll have already done a lot by this point.

I'm leaning toward 3 but curious what everyone else thinks.
Thanks!
Old 02-Sep-20, 22:48
Points: 2,419, Level: 20 Points: 2,419, Level: 20 Points: 2,419, Level: 20
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Poll: Need help with ending for a story

Some sort of foot domination/slave training so when she walks in he can crawl over and heel at her side maybe
The Following User Says Thank You to exel__ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-20, 23:14
Points: 15,783, Level: 54 Points: 15,783, Level: 54 Points: 15,783, Level: 54
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Tattoo gun.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-20, 23:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by exel__ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some sort of foot domination/slave training so when she walks in he can crawl over and heel at her side maybe
Love it. That's a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tattoo gun.
Ooh, creative! Great idea.
Old 03-Sep-20, 09:27
Points: 12,157, Level: 47 Points: 12,157, Level: 47 Points: 12,157, Level: 47
Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,010 Posts

I have read some of your stories on Diana's site, mate. The bullies beaten series, where you expand on some of the stories originally told by Hardie were quite good. I enjoyed them a lot. As far as suggesting some kind of end consequence to take the loser's humiliation through the roof, I think it is a matter of degree. If the story you are writing is on the more extreme side, having an escalation like the main character coming back into the room wearing a strap on could be very appropriate. If the action until that point has been more PG, then taking the leap to anal could be a step too far. My suggestion would be to use foreshadowing during the main part of the story, and paying it off at the end. For example, my friend Jericho on this forum wrote a great story called Monica the Machine, in which the main character expresses a claustrophobic fear of smothering holds and the titular character recognises his weakness very quickly and uses it to break him to her will. So, if you plan to have her box with him after defeating him in wrestling, perhaps it would be more effective if he was shown to have a history of hitting women, and thus his final defeat could be a kind of poetic justice. If you are leaning towards the strap-on, perhaps establish that he wanted to have anal sex with her if he wins, and has to suffer the same consequence now that he has lost.

I am not sure how coherent this reply is, or if it is just rambling nonsense. I guess what I am saying is that if they simply have their fight and she comes back with a strap-on out of nowhere, I will probably finish reading the story at that point. I don't find that stuff particularly interesting. But if we have been teased with that consequence, or it is a payoff for story elements introduced earlier, I am far more likely to continue reading.

Regardless of what you decide, I will probably read your stories, mate. I have enjoyed the Bullies Beaten stuff so far, because I really like reading about that stuff told from the girl's point of view. Good luck with your story writing in the future, and thank you for what you've shared so far.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-20, 18:48
Points: 6,377, Level: 34 Points: 6,377, Level: 34 Points: 6,377, Level: 34
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Thanked 1,260 Times in 365 Posts

Should she
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdean72000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) be wearing boxing gloves to make him her human punching bag.
This is my choice. It is also one of my fantasies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-20, 22:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have read some of your stories on Diana's site, mate. The bullies beaten series, where you expand on some of the stories originally told by Hardie were quite good. I enjoyed them a lot. As far as suggesting some kind of end consequence to take the loser's humiliation through the roof, I think it is a matter of degree. If the story you are writing is on the more extreme side, having an escalation like the main character coming back into the room wearing a strap on could be very appropriate. If the action until that point has been more PG, then taking the leap to anal could be a step too far. My suggestion would be to use foreshadowing during the main part of the story, and paying it off at the end. For example, my friend Jericho on this forum wrote a great story called Monica the Machine, in which the main character expresses a claustrophobic fear of smothering holds and the titular character recognises his weakness very quickly and uses it to break him to her will. So, if you plan to have her box with him after defeating him in wrestling, perhaps it would be more effective if he was shown to have a history of hitting women, and thus his final defeat could be a kind of poetic justice. If you are leaning towards the strap-on, perhaps establish that he wanted to have anal sex with her if he wins, and has to suffer the same consequence now that he has lost.

I am not sure how coherent this reply is, or if it is just rambling nonsense. I guess what I am saying is that if they simply have their fight and she comes back with a strap-on out of nowhere, I will probably finish reading the story at that point. I don't find that stuff particularly interesting. But if we have been teased with that consequence, or it is a payoff for story elements introduced earlier, I am far more likely to continue reading.

Regardless of what you decide, I will probably read your stories, mate. I have enjoyed the Bullies Beaten stuff so far, because I really like reading about that stuff told from the girl's point of view. Good luck with your story writing in the future, and thank you for what you've shared so far.
This definitely makes sense and thank you for such a thoughtful response (and the kind words). I definitely thought of that with the strap-on. I figured he'd first threaten to fuck her up the ass and she would remind him of this as she beats him up. So hopefully it wouldn't seem random.

Very good things to think about!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jdean72000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-20, 13:03
Points: 10,548, Level: 44 Points: 10,548, Level: 44 Points: 10,548, Level: 44
Activity: 8.5% Activity: 8.5% Activity: 8.5%
Last Achievements

Definetively, boxing gloves, and one adittion: In some way, she forced him, blackmailed him, enraged or encorauged him to rise and fight back, to make the beating worse and more hummilating.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-20, 21:00
Points: 3,679, Level: 25 Points: 3,679, Level: 25 Points: 3,679, Level: 25
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

I like the strap on idea
The Following User Says Thank You to jgm4343 For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliation, humiliation spanking, mixed battles, muscle man, spanking f/m, stories