Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Sep-20, 09:07
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling My Wife - Fiction

I have been really enjoying the action and interpersonal stuff so far, but I will admit that I found it really exciting when Cara pretty much forced you to beg for her to put her ass on your face. Not that it took much force, of course, but I liked that it became part of the 'game' between you two. I also liked that she called her friend Trish and was telling her all about what she was doing, almost as if you weren't right there underneath her. Great stuff.

As for making things more rough, I think I like the kind of varied nature of your wrestling play. The sensual, loving side of the wrestling is awesome, but occasionally when Cara just decides to see how much you can take, that is fantastic, too. Perhaps she can be curious about how rough she can get while still eliciting a turned-on response from you? Basically, so long as she is confident and self assured while dominating you with wrestling, I am going to love it all.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
Old 03-Sep-20, 10:49
Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For those who are liking the story where would you prefer it goes? Like more rough/humiliating? Keep the intensity where it's at? Tone it down a bit for more of like a loving relationship?

I have an idea of where I'm taking it but im curious about the feedback and I will take it into consideration as I write more.
I don’t think it needs to be necessarily unloving (either way!) but I do like how it’s not just playful for her and it starts to bleed into the other aspects of their relationship. Good level of toughness and humiliation but always down for more!
Loved the bikini bottom gag and I love the community of women who share every detail about kicking their husbands asses.
Great stories!
Old 04-Sep-20, 15:55
LuckyL

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like what I'm planning is right in line with what you guys like about the story.

If it helps a lot of the things she does here is what she has done in real life. Those who read my real life wrestling stories might notice some similarities.

The co-workers will have different names but they're all real people too.

I'll be adding more soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-20, 18:49
LuckyL

Cara and I slowly wake up around the same time. Facing each other we both give a big smile and say, “good morning”. I feel turned on just thinking about the night before and what this cute little woman did to me. It’s an amazing dynamic how we are this loving couple but also wrestle each other hard, attempting to hurt and humiliate the other person. I roll to my back and I can’t help but feel the aches and pains from the hold Cara caught me in last night. My shoulders and upper back are very tender, and my dick and balls are very sore as well. I reach down to hold them as I feel the cramps on my biceps from where Cara was kneeling on me. As I hold myself, I get hard thinking about what she did to me. My eyes closed, slowly waking up I feel Cara’s leg slide across my stomach as she straddles me and gives me a big kiss.

“How did you sleep babe?” She says softly in my ear.

“Great, a little sore from our…. Ummm…. Activities last night but I got an awesome sleep” I say back with a smile.

“mmm that’s good. I’m glad to feel you’re still excited from what I did to you” Cara coos as she feels my hard dick pressing into her thigh/ass as she moves around on top of me.

“It’s always way hotter the day after” I say with a smile.

Cara sits up and holds my wrists gently as she leans forward. We both slept nude and her firm B cups are hanging towards my face and I can’t help feeling a mixture of excited and scared. I’m in no place to defend myself if she decides to hurt me. As I look up at her and her chest, Cara looks down at her hanging boobs and has a laugh. “Are you scared that I’m going to smother you right now?” She says with an innocent look on her face, moving my wrists to either side of my head, pushing on my wrists a little harder.

“To be honest, yeah I’m a little nervous” I say looking up in her eyes. Most of me is hoping she will save it for wrestling, but part of me is hoping she has her way with me.

Cara giggles “well… I’m not going to lie it would be fun to beat you up right now but if I do, you might not be able to fight me later on today. I mean, I can always shove these tits down your throat later. It would be way more fun with you resisting.” Cara says sitting up and grabbing her tits pushing them together to look bigger.

I look up in amazement and do not move. It is obvious who is calling the shots and I’m in no state to try and prove her wrong. I look up at my wife gloating over me. I keep my hands where she left them, either side of my head.

“This brings me to my idea for our next fight. How about no best 2 out of 3, 3 out of 5 or whatever… lets do a KO match.” Cara says firmly as she moves her hands to her hips. “I think my favorite thing in the world right now is having your defenseless body for me to use as I see fit. I feel so….. powerful because I made you defenceless by kicking your ass!” Cara says loudly leaning down so we are face to face. She grabs my wrists again. “So, I was thinking we fight, and when the loser has had enough, they have a choice to either pretend they are knocked out or get knocked out.” Cara says with an evil little smirk.
My heart starts racing as she talks about this idea enthusiastically. I don’t like the idea of being knocked out but pretending doesn’t sound so bad. I also think I have a much better chance to win with this rule set. “Sounds good to me, I like my chances with one fall.” I say looking up at her, trying not to look intimidated.
“I like my chances too, bitch.” She says back as she slides her hips up for a throat sit. She then moves her pussy up above my mouth, hovering, so my lips are just barely touching her pussy. “I want the fight to happen spontaneously today too. Let’s find something to argue over and have it turn physical. Talk into me and tell me you agree.” Cara orders looking down into my eyes.

“I agree” I say in a shaking voice, I’m very nervous that at any moment her full weight is going to come crashing down on my mouth. I can’t help but be intimidated looking up at her like this. Her tits look like cannons from this angle and I have no chance to get her off of me. “Fake argument, fake knockout, real wrestling… sounds like fun.”

“Good” Cara says starting to breathe deeply. “This situation is starting to get a little out of control. How about you get up and make us breakfast before I get too comfortable.” Cara says as she slides up even further, not sitting down on me but now her ass is above my mouth. She leans back planting her hands and plants her feet so she is in a crab walk pose with her ass aimed right at my face. “Kiss my ass and I’ll let you go.”

“Sounds good babe” I say as I lean up and kiss her ass over and over. After about 10 kisses I slowly roll to my side and off the bed. I’m thinking that was an attempt by her to start the match but I’m not giving her position like that.

Cara smiles as she slowly lowers herself down, she cuddles back into the bed looking at me with a happy and satisfied expression. “Waffles with syrup and berries please” She says in a sweet tone.

“Sure” I say as I open my dresser.

“No clothes, do it naked.” Cara says in a fast, aggressive voice.

I stop for a moment, think over my options and realize it’s best to just agree “Sounds good babe” I say as I walk out of the room. As I leave, I’m really turned on by her attitude. I get into the kitchen and start prepping the waffle mix and I can’t stop thinking about wrestling and having sex with Cara. There is no way I’m going to last until the afternoon or evening, so I decide my best bet is to wrestle her now. “I’m sore but she’s so good at this point, she’s probably going to kick my ass regardless.” I think to myself.

As I’m making the first few waffles in the press Cara walks down the hall wearing nothing but sexy black underwear. My eyes widen as I look her up and down. “Damn…” I say in a low voice. I turn my attention back to the waffles.

“I have more on than you do” Cara says with a laugh as she sits down at the kitchen table flipping through her phone.

“Those were your orders, babe” I say in an intentionally frustrated tone as I whisk the mix together. “When did you get that underwear? It’s kind of weird to make me cook for you naked and you come down the hall looking like a stripper.” I say looking over at her.

Cara stops flipping through her phone, sets it down and looks at me shocked. With our eye contact we both figure out what is about to happen as Cara’s face goes from shocked to a little smile as she scoffs “I try and wear something nice for you and you call me a stripper, huh?” Cara stands up from the table and steps towards me.

“You wore that for yourself. Since you started winning our wrestling matches you think you’re really hot shit.” I say turning to Cara as I drop the whisk in the bowl.

Cara walks towards me slowly “I try and do something nice for you and this is your reaction?” Cara says pulling up on the sides of her underwear so they’re a little more wedged in her crotch and ass.

I stick out one hand and give her chest a little push back with just my fingers “Don’t, let me finish this and then we can talk about getting some different clothes on” I say in a stern voice. I know this is going to get a match started so I try to prepare myself as my heart starts racing.
Cara looks down at where I gave her a light push for a moment, then back up at me. “Don’t push me!” Cara shouts as she moves forward with a hard 2 handed shove to my chest as she moves forward.

I stumble back a couple steps and see her coming so I put my hands up and she grabs at them. We both start to hand fight and push back at the same time. I’m able to push her back a few steps so we’re out of the kitchen and more in the living room. Cara jumps up at me and wraps her arm around the back of my head and hauls me down for a side headlock. I push at her body grunting, trying to push her off. Cara has her hands locked and grunts loudly as well as she does her best to keep me bent over and squeeze my neck. Cara is able to pull my face into her side boob, she then cups her hand a bit to get her boob across my face. “MMM” my grunt turn to light moans as her tit covers my mouth, my breathing sounding a lot louder as my nose is slightly crushed from the hold.
Cara is side stepping all over the place bringing me with her as she keeps changing position so I can’t get a full force push on her. Once my hands are both off of her she pull hers body weight down hard and twists side to side. My body jerks around following my head as Cara starts wrenching on my neck. My feet stumbling all over the place I eventually can’t keep it up and after around 5 attempts Cara is able to haul me down to the floor as I hit the floor on my side, Cara follows me down to her side, our bodies forming an L or V shape with Cara holding the headlock firm.

“Ahhh mmmm” I moan as Cara is getting the best of me early on. I try walking my legs to her for a body scissors, but she uses that opportunity to push forward until I’m on my back. As I’m on my back I take a guess that she is going to go for her crossbody pin. I stop moving and prepare myself. Sure enough after a very short pause she lets go of my head and goes for my arm trying to move her body on top of me. I reach up and grab her crotch, use her momentum and push up with everything I have to pick her up and roll/slam her onto her back with me landing in side control.

“OUCH AHHH FUCK!” Cara shouts out as she wasn’t expecting such a powerful reversal. She immediately tries to grab my wrist and roll to her side.
“How do you like that, huh?” I say though a couple deep breaths as I mock Cara with her own line. I push her on her back and slide up to her chest for my own cross body pin. I reach down and grab her underwear pulling up on them hard “That hurt??” I say intensely.

“OWWW ARGG!!” Cara squirms very hard as she bucks her hips trying to get some space and get my hands off her underwear. She slaps at me with both her hands.

I try grabbing her wrist with my free hand but she’s moving too fast to get hold, I let go of her underwear and use both hands to get control of her arm. When I do and pin it down, I suddenly feel a sharp pain as Cara has used her other hand to get a hold of my balls. “AHHH” I cry out as I try closing my legs and turning side to side but it’s no good, she has a firm grip on my already sore balls and she’s pulling them back. I start to panic; we are both just doing a lot of loud breathing and grunting. I realize this is the turning point and I need to keep her down. I decide to grab her crotch as well and hopefully force her to let go of mine. As I reach down Cara closes her legs, I’m getting desperate, so I reach with both hands moving towards her crotch to pry her legs. As quick as I turn my body her legs open, fly backwards and clamp around my head. I push hard at her thighs with both hands but I feel her pulling me to my left and with her hand pulling my balls in the same direction I have no choice but to roll over on to my back.

Cara straightens herself out on top of me, she looks over her shoulder with her teeth clenched, she reaches back and pulls up on the back of my head so my head comes up more and her grip is more around my neck. As she gets my head up she tightens the grip on her legs. I wince and whimper a bit as I hold on to her thighs trying to pull on them. Her other hand firmly still holding my balls Cara smacks the top of my head a couple times “HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?? HUH??? YOU LIKE IT???” She shouts out as I struggle helplessly in her reverse scissors. Her grip lightens up a bit as she doesn’t want to use all her energy. My eyes are able to open a bit to see her firm ass barely covered by a sexy thong and make eye contact briefly with Cara. Cara sees that I’m in rough shape so she keeps the pressure on. She puts some of her weight on my balls and with the other hand starts landing punches to my thighs and side of my ass. I wince with each punch and desperately try punching back but my bad angle and weak state send my fists bouncing off her flexed legs and ass.

Cara does what she can to land enough punches to make my legs sore, with each punch she lets out a high-pitched girly grunt “unn, UNN”. Cara looks over her shoulder and sees me starting to fade, my face is red, and she sees an opening as my arms flop down to rest. She lets go of my balls and releases the head scissor as she scoots back, pushes up my arms so they’re under her butt and she sits down just above my head, on top of my arms so they are pinned straight up. I breathe deeply trying to recover but I feel very panicked because I need to find a way to reverse this position or I’m going to lose.

Cara sits straight up as she wipes some sweat off her face and chest. She takes a couple slow deep breaths with her hands on her thighs looking forward. She then flips her hair back with both hands and puts her hands on her hips looking down at my panicked face. She reaches down and grabs both my nipples and squeezes and pulls of them “you like it now huh? Huh….. How does that feel??”

“Ouch.. ahhhh” I try to not show how much it hurts as I squint and moan out.

Cara gives one last pull up as hard as she can for each nipple and then starts punching my stomach. “Unn. Unnn. Unnn unn unnn unnn” She grunts with each shot.

I flex my abs taking as many as I can but after awhile, they become unbearable as I start to bring my knees up almost involuntarily.

Cara grabs behind both my knees and pulls back, I fold a little bit as she then grabs behind my ankles as my legs straighten out. She doesn’t want to put them under her arms in case I can flip her off so she keeps my ankles together and pulls me into a folding pin as I feel my ass forced off the mat and pointing towards her. I’m too sore and tired to try and push out of this hold and it’s really hard to use any muscles as I get folded. I can see my legs as I look up helplessly. I’ve never felt so humiliated and exposed in my entire life. My back starts to hurt, and I feel a mixture of frustration and being turned on. The frustration causes a couple tears to fall down my face even though I’m not actually sad or crying.

Cara takes a few moments once she has me folded to make sure she remembers it. She has the biggest smile on right now as she runs her free hand around my ass. She runs a finger down my ass crack and then gives me a couple hard spanks, the SLAPS seeming to echo off the walls. She reaches between my thighs with her pointer finger and thumb and grabs one of my balls, she pulls back and I do everything I can to open my thighs so it pass though so she doesn’t squeeze it. The discomfort is unbearable as she does it again so now I’m folded with my legs together but both balls showing and my thighs squeezing my sack. I can’t help but moan that comes out as a whimper. “Ohhhh..mmmm” I sob a bit as I’m cramping up in this absolutely helpless position. I wish I could just give up.

Cara is so happy that my balls and ass are right in front of her for her own amusement. “Oh I’m sorry, did you say something?” Cara mocks as she adjusts herself slightly. She teases my ass and balls for at least 10 minutes, running her hand and fingers across them gently before slapping them. She giggles each time I let out a squeal. She then lightly slaps my balls over and over for about 20 times straight until I start squirming a lot. She stops and takes a deep breath before throwing my legs down to the floor. I feel such relief, but it is short lived. Cara puts both her hands on my chin as she scoots forward, she sits down on my face very hard, WHAP. I start to squirm side to side and she lifts up doing it again, WHAP. I can’t help but look up as she lifts off me only to see the underwear I mocked, on my wife’s sexy ass and pussy coming back down on me. WHAP, WHAP, WHAP I’m not squirming anymore, my legs start to bounce each time she slams down on my face. My arms forced straight up I realize this is it. I know I’m done and with each drop of her ass I start seeing stars. The impact is very inconsistent and I’m not sure if I should let her keep going to see if I can tough it out and maybe she will change position. The next drop hits very hard, WHAP! I realize I can’t take any more and I just let everything go limp and my head falls to the side.

Cara feels my head drop and noticed my body wasn’t really reacting to the last few drops on my face. She straightens my head out realizing it’s now limp and she gives me one more firm drop, WHAP. She shakes her hips violently side to side and my head limply shakes as well. She sits up and turns to her right and grabs my arm, lifting it up and it flops down to the floor. “I guess that’s it” Cara says softly as she gets up slowly looking down at me. My head to the side, legs spread, arms straight up not moving. Cara feels a lot of excitement as she can’t help but run her hands over her crotch and tits. “I hope you know this is what happens with you talk shit, Tommy boy.” She says putting her foot on my face and hands on her hips. “That’s the last time I ever buy sexy clothes for you, bitch” Cara says sliding out of her underwear. She moves my head so it’s facing up and she stuff them into my mouth.

Cara walks over to the kitchen and makes a couple more waffles. She pours a glass of juice, gets the syrup and berries and grabs a roll of paper towel. Cara walks over to the living room and starts laying down paper towel beside the coffee table. She walks over to my limp body and looks me up and down. She walks over to my feet and picks them up as my sweaty, naked body is drug over beside the paper towels. She bends down and rolls me so I’m on my back on the paper towels, feet pointing towards the TV. “I hope you’re having as much fun as I am babe” Cara says with a chuckle.

I’m awake during all of them but barely awake. She beat me up so bad it’s easy to play the part. I start getting hard as the punishment seems to be over. I can’t help but be turned on by what she’s doing to me. I hear he walk away and come back, I start to feel her placing little things all over my chest and stomach. She walks and comes back and places more that are cold and smaller. I figure out that it’s the waffles and berries as she then starts pouring syrup on me. “Okay, this is more humiliating than the folding pin” I think to myself as I’m unable to control my boner.

Cara laughs as she drizzles maple syrup on me. “Oh, my, GOD!” She says with excitement as she takes a step back. “You just need one more thing” Cara says in a giddy voice as she runs into the kitchen for the whipped cream. She walks over puts whipped cream all over my dick and balls to completely cover them up “Whipped cream for my whipped bitch” Cara moans as she sprays the cream all over my crotch. She then walks to my head, pulls her underwear out of my mouth and places it over my face so my face is covered up. She walks back to the kitchen, grabs her phone and takes some photos, and videos walking up and down showing every inch of me.

I’m starting to come back to 100% mentally as I squint through her underwear to see her taking pictures and videos. I find it so hot but every part of me wants to tell her to stop. I weigh out the situation and realize that she already has the pics, also she will just beat me up more. I can always bring this up later. As I’m contemplating my best move, I hear “Hey Trish!”. My heart sinks and I want to just disappear.

Cara, looking at Trish in a video chat has the biggest smile on her face, Trish does too as she knows something is up “Hey! Are you naked or something?” Trish asks with a laugh.

“Yup, can you guess why?” Cara says back raising an eyebrow.

“You kicked his ass again? This morning?!?” Trish replies getting excited.

“Oh yeah, BIG TIME!” Cara says as she gloats. “I wonder if I took things a step too far this time.” Cara says with an evil smirk.

“Girl…. What did you do? Trish asks with excitement.

“Well, let’s just say I might have the best breakfast in the world this morning.” Cara says as she turns the camera around and points it at me.

The yells of excitement were humiliating, I had to just lie there. Getting up wouldn’t make any difference. I notice Cara take the camera off me as she has the biggest smile and excited look on her face I’ve ever seen as her and her friend talk about what she did to me. The reaction to the folding pin brought almost as much excitement as seeing me with underwear on my face and breakfast food all over my naked body.

“Okay, let’s talk about this again tonight. Now might be a good idea to ask him about the match tomorrow. But thanks for sharing Cara! Enjoy your breakfast! Most important meal of the day!” Trish says laughing. Cara says her goodbyes and hangs up.

Cara struts over to me placing a glass of juice and a fork on the table. She takes her underwear off my face and gives my cheek a couple slaps, she drops to her knees beside my head “hey babe, you awake?” She says softly.

“Yess…” I groan out.

“Who is in charge?” Cara says in a cute voice with a smile.

“You are” I reply quickly.

“And who is my little bitch?” Cara asks the same way.

“I am” I moan.

“Okay, so you know how Trish has gone through some hard times with the wrestling thing? Well she is going to ref our match tomorrow. She really misses it and can’t wait to get a front row seat with us.” Cara says as she holds my neck with both hands gently as a threat. She purposely pushes her tits together with her elbows as she smirks down at me. “What do you think?”

My eyes go wide but then I realize she just saw me like this. She’s hot so who cares at this point “Sounds good” I say looking Cara in the eyes.
“That’s a good boy.” She says with a satisfied look on her face “Now I’m going to eat my breakfast and I think you should eat yours. Do you remember your line, bitch?” Cara says raising an eyebrow.

“Please put your ass in…..”

“No, no, no” Cara interrupts me. “Don’t say your line, just tell me what you want for breakfast” Cara says as she moves her hands to each ass cheek, rubbing them as she looks down at me.

“I want to eat your ass for breakfast” I say looking up at her.

“Are you sure?” Cara says as she shuffles towards my face “I mean I could let you, if you fucking beg me.”

“Please let me eat your perfect ass for breakfast. It’s all I want for breakfast” I say looking up at her humiliated, almost forcing the words out.

Cara throws a leg over my body and puts her perfect ass over my face. “apologize for starting the fight and what you said about my underwear. Then beg, and I’ll have a little mercy on you.”

“I’m so sorry, I was wrong. You look so hot in that underwear and I love it. I appreciate you wearing it. Can I please eat your ass for breakfast?” I say as my words start shaking a little as I’m so nervous/embarrassed/excited. I don’t even know what I feel anymore.

Cara spreads her ass a bit and settles down right on my mouth. She turns on the TV and eats the waffles off of me with the fork. Sometimes she pushes down hard enough to poke me, other times she intentionally pokes me pretty hard. She moans a lot as I eat her ass, just like I was told. It gets her turned on enough to switch to her pussy as she licks the cream off of my dick. We 69 as she roughly rides my face for a deep and powerful orgasm. She shakes, grabs my ribs hard and sits down hard on my face. It only takes a few pumps of her hand after that before I cum all over myself. Cara eats a little bit more food off of me as she calms down a bit. She stands up after one 20 minute show and looks down at me extremely satisfied. “This is amazing, I love having my way with you.”
I turn my head to the side as I have trouble looking at her.

“Come on babe” Cara says bending down and turning my head to her. “I know you love being my bitch. I love you” She says giving me a kiss.

“I love you too” I say back with a smile.

Cara stands up, walks away shaking her ass side to side. She then stops and looks over her shoulder. “Get cleaned up and then meet me in my shower.” She says with a smile.

“Whatever you say babe” I say with a smile as I prepare to get up and clean up this mess.

Last edited by LuckyL; 09-Sep-20 at 21:01.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-20, 19:34
Last Achievements

Now THAT is a wonderful way to wake up.

Trish is going to ref the match you two have next? That will be interesting. I wonder if Cara will put on an even more dominant show when she is doing it in front of her friend.

Anyway, I am going to go back and read this again. Thanks for writing it for us, mate.
Old 08-Sep-20, 19:55
LuckyL

I'm glad you liked it! I guess it was justice to be finished off with a view of the underwear I made fun of. Not so sure I deserved the humiliation afterwords.

Yes, Trish will referee the next match. I'm hoping to avoid any folding pin embarrassment and actually win for a change.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-20, 21:02
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

another great update! his best chance at this point for be asking for no more grabs. whenever he tries to grab her back it doesn’t work out as well for him
Old 08-Sep-20, 21:19
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
another great update! his best chance at this point for be asking for no more grabs. whenever he tries to grab her back it doesn’t work out as well for him
Thanks! Yes, Cara definitely seems to always go for his/my balls. I'm trying to base this off of some real life details and in real life she would always go for my crotch to improve her position. It may seem like Tom's/my only chance but he/I am not really calling the shots anymore.

Besides it would feel like a cop-out to try to make rules that favor the much bigger person. That combined with the fact that we started wrestling by me telling her it's all about making it sexy, going for the crotch/chest is all part of it. If you took away the crotch action it would be more wrestling than sexy wrestling and it would inevitably lead to more rules.

The less rules the better for this situation and may be the best person win!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-20, 09:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm glad you liked it! I guess it was justice to be finished off with a view of the underwear I made fun of. Not so sure I deserved the humiliation afterwords.

Yes, Trish will referee the next match. I'm hoping to avoid any folding pin embarrassment and actually win for a change.
I would like to say good luck, mate. I really would. But.... I think we both know I want Cara to kick your ass in full view of her friend. Hey, I am living out my fantasies vicariously through your story, so I feel like it would be some kind of violation for me to lie to you. Maybe you could both go kinda pro-style in the outfits, though, since you will be having a referee and everything?
Old 09-Sep-20, 14:28
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to say good luck, mate. I really would. But.... I think we both know I want Cara to kick your ass in full view of her friend. Hey, I am living out my fantasies vicariously through your story, so I feel like it would be some kind of violation for me to lie to you. Maybe you could both go kinda pro-style in the outfits, though, since you will be having a referee and everything?
I like that idea! Trish was already going to show up in a sexy ref outfit but maybe she brings something else with her..... maybe, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: