Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 09-Sep-20, 23:24
Points: 1,518, Level: 15 Points: 1,518, Level: 15 Points: 1,518, Level: 15
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default Re: Young Love and War

Just a little something I've been working on. Let me know what you all think! I have part 2 done, and will post it here if it gets any attention at all. Working on part 3 soon!

Young Love and War Part 1:

“I don't know how I feel about this really...” David Dreggs said as he sat himself down on the soft and padded carpet of the empty den in his girlfriend, Emily Gais's home. He began to slowly untie his converse sneakers before pulling them off of his feet and moving them to a corner of the room where he carefully placed them aside and turned with a slightly nervous face. Emily rolled her eyes as she sat down beside where he was and quickly whipped the knot out of her own laces and eagerly tore off the small black vans on her feet, tossing them aside with no ceremony into the same corner where her boyfriend's had gone.

“Don't be nervous. Look mom and dad aren't home, and no one is going to bother us. Besides, you already agreed to this! Don't you know it's rude to break a promise?” She giggled. Emily was a slender girl of about fifteen at this time. She had an affinity for short haircuts done in wild colors which was a two tone black and pink at this time. Her athletic tank top was adorned with the words “Panic! At the Disco” showing both her love for the genre of music and serving the purpose of clinging tightly and allowing plenty of movement for exercise. Her legs were adorned with a pair of short denim shorts that clung to her but not so much as to restrict her at all. When she had kicked her shoes off, she left behind the knee length tie dye socks that she wore for a little extra color in her outfits on some days. Her Icy blue eyes narrowed as her lip curled into a demure smile as she looked at David, his head down and looking uneasy.

“Yeah but I mean come on Cindy....” David began. He was the same age as Emily and his boyish but maturing face betrayed a little blush under his hazel eyes and brown hair as he looked at her. “This is kinda crazy right?” On this particular day he had on a pair of black athletic shorts and a white tshirt that he had picked out for the occasion when he had originally agreed to it. “You really...actually want to fight with me?” He asked incredulously as he picked at the ends of his white nike branded crew socks before pulling them up a bit. Emily grinned.

“Look dude. You fight with your friends all the time and you guys don't hold back. And when it's all over, you shake hands and call it quits right?” Emily asked, looking at David and patting the floor to invite him to sit next to her.

“I mean yeah, but that's different. You're-” he began and Emily cut him off abruptly.

“I'm what? A girl? So what! I've kicked your butt wrestling plenty of times and I never once rubbed your nose in it. Look, I've always, always wanted to play all rough and tumble with the boys and no one would ever let me. Finally I'm dating a guy who I can ask to do this with me because he's not some huge football player or something. I might be in your league and I told you I wanna fight the way you guys do. You can't really tell me you'd take away my one chance at this right?”

It was true actually. David wasn't a large boy. Average in size and build and slender with some marks of athleticism but no real impressive or above average speed or strength to speak of. Emily on the other hand was about the same, but was a track runner and had herself decently in shape. If David were honest with himself about their abilities, he would've found himself confident that Emily could at least keep up with him in a fight. She was no stranger to them after all. High School was a rough place sometimes and if the wrong girl had gotten mouthy about her hair or her style, she was quick to put them into their places. “Come on David! I wanna have the same chance to fight for the fun of it as you do. And besides, you already agreed! You said you'd do it!”

David sighed. “I know. But I didn't actually think you'd wanna have a real fight. I mean what if you get hurt? I don't want to hurt you.” He said pleadingly. “Can't we just...pretend fight? Play Fight?” he asked.

“Nope! Do you playfight with Mark or James or Anthony? I don't think so. Come on David, we'll be fine and no one is going to get seriously hurt. Do this and you know....it'll be kinda hot. Shows you aren't sexist at all. What do you say? Will you?”

David considered for a long time. He fell silent and paced the room for several seconds that felt like an hour to him. After a long silence Emily and David spoke up at the same time.

“Okay I won't force you into anything you don't-” Emily began with a disappointed tone but was quickly cut off

“I'll do it” David said a little quickly. “You're right. I owe it to you.” he smiled and sat down on the carpet next to her and grabbed her hand gently. “Just promise not to be scared off okay?” he said with a hint of worry in his voice.

“I asked for it didn't I?” said Emily with a roll of her eyes but a bright grin of excitement. “But you have to do this all out or nothing. Same way you do this kind of thing with the guys. Deal?”

“Deal” said David with a slight smirk. “Just promise we won't leave each other after this.” he added nervously.

“Heh. Leave?” Emily asked incredulously. I assumed you were staying the night. Your parent's think you're at Mark's right? But....if you hold back, you can't stay.” She grinned malevolently. It was all David needed to hear. She wanted this and was willing to accept every aspect of it even to the point of making him leave if he didn't follow through.

And so, the two of them spent several minutes sitting cross legged on the carpet across from each other discussing rules and specifics. David even felt a sense of growing excitement at the prospect loomed closer. After discussing it for around ten minutes, they had a good idea of where this was going.

They would fight each other to the best of their ability. No biting, scratching or pinching was allowed. No attacks to the groin area whatsover. The two of them would fight until someone verbally surrendered (a tap out would be acceptable in a choke hold) or couldn't keep going. They would each be allowed one strategic time out of two minutes.

Besides these simple rules, everything else was allowed. David was still a bit nervous. He was about to fight his girlfriend after all, but all in all the prospect was exciting and he felt his tension release a bit as he realized just how badly Emily wanted this.

“So....I think that covers it. You ready to get your butt whipped?” Emily asked with a smirk as she stood, her toes wiggling inside of her socks as she rolled her neck and began to stretch. “As ready as I'll ever be.” David grinned and stood as well, beginning to do some basic movements to limber up. “But I'm not the one getting my butt whipped little girl.” He chuckled.

“Well, let's just see.” Emily winked and backed away from David to one of the rear corners of the room. “Come on, you do the honors and call start. But hey, lose that stupid shirt. You're gonna get your brand new white shirt filthy this way.

“Oh, yeah.” David blushed a bit but stripped his tshirt, revealing his bare and slim chest. “Better?” he asked as he tossed the shirt into the corner with their shoes.

“Much. Go ahead. When you're ready hot stuff!” She teased.

“Okay.” David said and took a deep breath to ready himself. He put his hands up and watched as his girlfriend did the same and smirked across the room at him. “Let's start.”

“You know, if you win, maybe I'll reward you. Who knows?” Emily winked, making David blush a bit as the two of them left their respective corners of the empty room and began to slowly circle each other. The fight was on.

Last edited by Boxerboy91; 09-Sep-20 at 23:23.
Old 09-Sep-20, 23:25
Points: 2,055, Level: 18 Points: 2,055, Level: 18 Points: 2,055, Level: 18
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Love the set up hoping for a good fight.
Old 09-Sep-20, 23:25

Young Love and War Part 2

As the two of them circled, their socked feet scraping quietly on the thick carpet in the empty den, David watched Emily carefully as she smirked at him. Both of them had their hands raised in tentative grappling stances as they eyed each other, both clearly trying to decide the best way to begin.

It was Emily who made the first move, lunging out with her right leg and wrapping her arms around her boyfriend’s slim waist and driving forward. She shoved herself into the tackle and drove him down onto the carpet. David let out a grunt as he hit his back, breathing out as he collided as his older brother had once taught him. Emily, having successfully taken David down, raised her hand and brought it down in a solid punch to his ribcage.

“Agh!” David exclaimed as he wrapped his legs around Emily’s waist in a guard and grappled with her on the floor. Emily planted her knees on the carpet as she and David clutched each other’s arms. David trying to roll Emily over or unbalance her while Emily tried to maneuver him into a better position to pin him down. They grunted and shifted around on the floor as they vied for top position until finally, with a heave David managed to buck his hips into Emily’s at the correct angle to send them rolling and putting David on top.

He grabbed his girlfriend’s wrists quickly and slammed them to the floor over her head and grinned down at her. “Pinned!” He said cheerfully until Emily swung her legs up and clamped her legs around his midsection, squeezing tightly.

“Cute, but you forgot we’re not wrestling!” She replied and ripped her right wrist free as David’s grip slackened from the scissor hold she had put on him. She swung and connected with his cheek eliciting a small cry of shock and pain, sending him off of her and onto his side beside her. She rolled away and got to her hands and knees quick as a flash as David rolled to his hands and knees as well.

The two of them grinned across the short distance at each other.

“Ready to take me seriously yet?” Emily said with a smirk.

David had to admit to himself that his girlfriend could most certainly handle herself and there was no shame in saying so. Especially since it was only the two of them here.

“Alright.” He said smiling back. “You made your point.” He rubbed his cheek and flexed his jaw a bit where her fist had collided with him. The both of them stood and put their hands up yet again, and began inching their way toward each other. This time, Emily didn’t waste a second once David was in her arm’s reach. She threw a right jab but gasped as David stepped aside and the blow glanced off his shoulder before he grabbed her by the shoulders and raised his knee swiftly into her soft stomach. Emily gurgled and her eyes went wide as the blow landed. She braces herself by grabbing David’s shoulders to keep from doubling over entirely.

However, where David expected her to crumple, she never missed a beat. As he raised his fist to go for an uppercut to the same spot, she pivoted and got her leg behind his, using the grip on his shoulders to turn and shove him roughly to the floor onto his back where the carpet made a soft *thud* from the impact.

Emily was still trying to catch the breath David had knocked out of her but was able to pay him back by expertly diving down and grabbing David by his socked foot and pulled back, twisting his ankle. David let out a moan and began to writhe to try and free himself. For added embarrassment, Emily chuckled and rubbed the bottom of her tie dye sock onto David’s chin.

“Having fun?” She giggled a little hoarsely. David didn’t respond, but instead, used his free leg to kick at Emily’s side to try and loosen her grip on him. She grimaced with each blow bit held firm until the fourth kick finally caught her on the shoulder and caused her hand to flex open. David pulled himself free and rolled to meet Emily who was already after him. The two met on their knees and crashed back down, beginning to roll back and forth, fighting to keep the top position as they grunted and grappled across the floor, looking into each other’s eyes fiercely, but still with an air of friendly competition between them.

Finally, David was able to plant himself atop Emily and popped a fist into her cheek twice before she managed to pull her knees up and mule kick him away from her. David fell back with an “oof!” From the kick and Emily was on her feet again, but slower this time. He stood as well, but she had already closed the distance. She gave him a hard shove, sending his back crashing into the wall, and followed up with a quick one-two combo into each side of his jaw. David exclaimed with the sharp sting and began to return blows in kind, driving himself out of the corner with his counter attack.

The two of them traded slow, hard punches to the head, face and body back and forth, grunting, moaning and screwing their faces up with each hit. They were in the center of the room again and one particularly hard blow to David’s midsection from an unexpected side kick from Emily finally stopped his momentum. Emily began to come in again and David gagged out “T-time! Time out!” Before she could close in on him entirely.

He had decided to use his time out that they had agreed upon before hand because he knew that kick took it out of him, being completely unexpected. The both of them heaved big gulps of air and crossed to opposite corners of the room to take up their water bottles. He had to remember that he was giving HER a two minute rest as well.

“Now...this...is...what I...call...a fight!” Emily grinned from ear to ear which David responded to with a grin of his own.

“Best...match...ever!” He chuckled through his exhaustion.

“Two minutes...then let’s get back to it.” Emily said, stretching her body out in her own corner.

David had to admit it...his girlfriend was one tough girl, and he was going to have to stay sharp.
Old 10-Sep-20, 04:48
Points: 942, Level: 11 Points: 942, Level: 11 Points: 942, Level: 11
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%

Boxing does more for me, but this is good work.
Old 10-Sep-20, 17:19

Second part is posted here. Just waiting for approval!
Old 10-Sep-20, 18:16
Points: 12,128, Level: 47 Points: 12,128, Level: 47 Points: 12,128, Level: 47
Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,391 Times in 1,008 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxerboy91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“Now...this...is...what I...call...a fight!” Emily grinned from ear to ear which David responded to with a grin of his own.

“Best...match...ever!” He chuckled through his exhaustion.

“Two minutes...then let’s get back to it.” Emily said, stretching her body out in her own corner.

David had to admit it...his girlfriend was one tough girl, and he was going to have to stay sharp.
Emily certainly is a tough girl and seems to be enjoying the physical combat at least as much as David is. Both of them seem to be slowing down a little as the fight takes a toll on their endurance, but we'll see who recovers best from the two minute time out.

Thanks for this story, mate. Looking forward to reading more.
Old 10-Sep-20, 18:25
Points: 2,017, Level: 18 Points: 2,017, Level: 18 Points: 2,017, Level: 18
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

Awesome! Can't wait for
part 3!
Old 10-Sep-20, 20:59
Points: 1,987, Level: 18 Points: 1,987, Level: 18 Points: 1,987, Level: 18
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Nice story mate
Old 11-Sep-20, 01:49

The clock ticked off its seconds as David and Emily both caught their breath and looked across the room at each other with slight smiles on their faces. David looked his girlfriend up and down as she sat with her legs outstretched on the floor, sweat beading her face. He took the time to wipe a bit of perspiration off of his own forehead and stretch his sore limbs. He had fought like this with his friends before, and had always had a great time as they sparred and battled back and forth across their rooms, yards, fields in the park, school gym floor, or any place they could find that was far and away from anyone who would interrupt because they thought that the fights were taking place for some other reason than boys having fun.

This fight however, had a different dimension to it. It was between him and his girlfriend. Someone who he had imagined doing almost everything BUT fighting with. And yet, as the battle had progressed, David had found himself fighting her as honestly and with as much effort as he would have many of his guy friends. While he did not in any way relish making her feel pain, he appreciated that she had asked for this. That she wanted it, and was willing to take as much as he could dish out. Not only that, but she could keep up with him! He had always known that Emily was athletic, and that she had gotten into her fair share of girl fights at school...but he had never guessed that she would partake in this particularly “boyish” activity with such enthusiasm.

Emily glanced at her phone briefly where the timer was counting down. “Thirty seconds.” she said with a smile and began to roll her shoulders and stretch where she sat. David supposed he should do the same and began to limber up the limbs that felt the most fatigued. They had both clearly caught their breath at this point. He wasn't entirely sure how fresh she was, but he was feeling ready to go. He grinned at his girlfriend and stood back up, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Emily, at the other side of the room stood as well, adjusting her knee socks which she had told David were to avoid any rug burn on her legs. She knew however that she had chosen these for both that reason and because David had always told her that he thought knee socks were attractive. The two of them had never done much sexually, but she still knew how to play this game. In a fight between the sexes, Emily didn't begrudge herself a chance to distract her boyfriend in this way for their little fight. She found herself even more attached and attracted to David because of how seriously he had been taking this. There had been wrestling matches between them in the past, sure. But they had always been cutesy, playful and giggling affairs in which they had always been working toward the goal of tangling together and kissing passionately as people their age would do. She had thought for sure that David would never agree to this, and even if he did, that he would take it too lightly. He had done so at first, sure. But eventually, he had come around and had not been afraid to knock her around as much as she had done to him.

And she loved it. She wanted more. She resolved right then and there that she would push more out of him as it went on because she had always wanted this. She remembered asking the boys she was friends with for her chance to fight or wrestle, or don a pair of boxing gloves to square off with someone in the glaring rays of summer heat, only to be shot down just because she was a girl. She had even tried to initiate battles with boyfriends of the past only to be brushed off. But David had risen to her challenge. Perhaps he hadn't wanted to at first....but he had. And she was ecstatic. She had always been a tomboy of sorts, it was true. But this final hurdle of “playing with the boys” had always been forbidden to her....and she was thrilled to have it come to life with him. This shy, but bouncing and enthusiastic boy that had always crushed on her. That showed her his gaming and comic book collections avidly when they had been only friends. That had kissed her so bravely under the bleachers when they met at the Varsity football game where so many couples went to be together and had blushed so deeply. Who had said “I-I'm Sorry!” and had turned to walk away only to have his arm grabbed by her and spun around to meet another kiss. They had spent some time together. Six months now, which in the term of teenagers was practically an eternity. And now, they were here. Emily walked over to her boyfriend and planted a kiss on his lips. “Thank you babe.” she said with a smile just as the timer signaling the end of the two minute rest sounded. David was smiling back. “You're welc-AGH!” he had gotten halfway through his response before Emily had slugged him with her right fist directly in the cheek, sending him stepping back a couple of paces.

“You let your guard down hun!” she giggled. David, holding his cheek, to her surprise did not look angry but only grinned back at her. “You know you're going to pay for that right?” he snarled.

“Oh I can't wait to see you make me.” Emily chuckled and raised her fists just as David rushed at her.

David's hand was raised, his closed fist flying forward, and Emily raised her guard to deflect it, only to see her boyfriend's other arm fly forward, his elbow colliding with her chest as the fist that had feinted swung around to grab the back of her neck and shove her to the floor roughly. David was elated as she fell and chuckled. “Taking a nap babe?” He grinned. “Thought you could handle this!” He crouched and dove on top of her, his body aligning with hers and placed his hands under her chin. “I know we aren't wrestling, but hey...” he said as he pulled her chin back into an improvised camel clutch hold. “It works.” he finished as Emily began to groan with the strain. She wasted no time however. Her teeth gritted and her back beginning to stretch in the hold, she swung her elbow back, and connected with David's chin, as he had foolishly leaned in to taunt her. She rolled clockwise and sprung to her feet, then kicked off and rushed him just as he was scrabbling to his feet and dove onto him. It was a sloppy move and she knew it, as it sent the two of them sprawling, rolling and scrabbling like fighting dogs as neither of them could make sense of their flying limbs as they tangled, rolled and crashed together, just working to inflict some kind of pain on the other.

As they rolled around the room, limbs tangling, Emily thought she felt something rising between David's hips but chose to ignore it. That advantage was too obvious and she wouldn't stoop that low. David however, swept his arms down, catching hold of Emily's legs and pulled back tightly, bringing them taut and freeing him from the chaotic melee. He sprung up quickly and came to his feet, placing his socked foot on Emily's chest, pressing her down and trapping her in place. He raised his foot and stomped down on her sternum, eliciting a grunt from his girlfriend. He raised it again and Emily caught it, twisting her body and sending him sprawling, making David thankful that the carpet in this room was so very soft as he crashed to the floor and rolled to try and create come distance between the two of them. He was met with the flooding vision of tye-dye as Emily managed to make herself parallel to him and shoved her socks into his face as she grabbed and pulled his wrists out to control his arms. He flailed and Emily used a foot to lightly kick him in the face. He twisted and she moved her right foot to plant a foot into his chest much harder.

“Gotcha now cutie!” she giggled and pushed his chin back to stretch his neck with her feet. “Wanna give up now?” she grinned and pushed a bit harder, getting a satisfyingly gargled yell from David's mouth.

David was in trouble. He knew that. He was tired, hurting and in a compromising position. He considered surrendering....but he also knew that Emily would want him to fight on. So....What was he to do?

(There's part three folks! Who do YOU want to win? Beyond that, who do you THINK will win? I have the ending already in mind, and yes, I do know the winner. Cast your votes, and PLEASEEEEE leave me your thoughts on the story thus far. I don't want people to just lurk and not share their thoughts! I want feedback to improve my writing!)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-20, 03:04
Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%
Last Achievements

Fantastic story! Loving the dynamic of how this friendly battle of the sexes came about and the included internal thoughts from the couple!

I have to say I think in the end our boyfriend while he'll have lost some battles will end up winning the war due to a bit of luck maybe locking in submission like choke or landing just the right shot catching his girlfriend off guard.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post: