Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-20, 05:27
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Office Fight Tourney

Great match Koedkid!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-20, 12:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Well, it was a great back and forth battle, but in the end Lisa's fitness, will and determination was too much for the arrogant former marine. He paid the ultimate price for his dirty tactics during the fight, and everybody from both of the two company's will remember his shameful defeat and post match humiliation. Congratulations to the new Inter-Company MMA Champion, Lisa.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-20, 13:44
haymaker

It's funny, the woman in your stories remind me so much of my wife, she is like a real life 140lb version of Lisa and I have told her that I didn't want her fighting men because I would be worried they would end up like Frank. She loves me and I know wouldn't go that far but against a guy she disliked I wouldn't doubt her doing something similar as far as taking their manhood. Of course I can't control what she does and have no way of stopping her but I guess she respects me and never really used her abilities to beat up a man while with me.

She doesn't work at an office anymore partly because it interfered with her working out a couple hours a days but I know at the last office she worked everybody would have assumed she would have won any fighting championship. She worked for two male co-owners who were both pretty large men at around 6'2" and 6'3" and in their early and late 40's. One of the owners called her Rhonda Rousey once which she wasn't sure what he meant by that and if that she should take that as insulting or a compliment. Anyway, the owners hated each other and never talked to each other except for passive aggressive emails and it was the sort of business where they needed to coordinate to run a successful business. She had to play mediator and she said it was partly because both of them were intimidated by her and knew she could kick their ass that she could get both of them to get in a room together with her so they could agree on business decisions for the company so she could effectively do her job. Apparently before she came they never would agree to do so and after she left it went back to where they never talked or met together and the business sort of went downhill when she left. She thought it was funny that her physical ability and presence was part of the reason she could effectively do an office job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-20, 18:01
Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Definately looking for more of this
The Following User Says Thank You to Novalacrosse For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-20, 20:16
Last Achievements

Been a while and hoping for more of this storyline
The Following User Says Thank You to Novalacrosse For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-20, 17:53
Last Achievements

Hoping to bump this thread to see if there is more
Old 19-Dec-20, 20:28
dj200

dude please stop spamming the authors threads
Old 19-Dec-20, 20:45
Last Achievements

No, I have a right to bump a thread, just like anyone else.
Old 02-Feb-21, 00:42
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts
Default Re: Office Fight Tourney -with art

Folks: This is the fight between Ron and Lisa for the championship with art from Sushi Prince on Deviant Art. This art series was the inspiration for me writing the entire series. The Ron vs Lisa fight was the second story in the series. I hope you enjoy.

==========================
The men's fight tournament had several rounds as eight guys were vying for the office championship. The favorite was Ron, who was a 210-pound, 6-foot tall ex-marine who boxed in an amateur league at his gym. The other guys had some martial arts training and all worked out or played sports in high school and college. But realistically now that they were in their early 30s most of the guys were getting out of shape,

As expected, Ron went through the ranks of the men fighters pretty easily. He won all his fights by knockout - all within five minutes. The fights generally went this way. After a minute of polite sparring and feeling each other out, Ron began to step up his attack - and within four minutes his opponent was winded and had hands down ready to be taken out with a knock out punch.

The tournament was over and Ron was declared the champ. One day in the break room the guys were talking about their fights and how tough they were. Lisa and Sally listened in and began to giggle.

"What's so funny," asked Mike, who was one of those knocked out by Ron.

"Your fights weren't so tough," answered Sally. "They were over so quickly, and there was no finesse or defense by any of you."

Lisa added "Sally and I went at it for nearly 20 minutes. I don't think anyone of you guys could last half that time in a fight with us."

The guys began to laugh, "You're saying you think you could beat us in a fight," Wally asked in a condescending tone.

"Yeah" said Lisa and to prove it, I'll fight Ron. It will be the male champ against the female champ. This way we can unify the office championship>'

"You can't be serious," Wally said. "Ron is a wrecking machine who is bigger, stronger and tougher than you. You'll get killed."

"I don't think so," Lisa said. "I saw his fights and I think I can take him."

When he heard the challenge, Ron readily agreed. He figured an MMA fight with Lisa would give him a chance to grab her shapely body and maybe cop a feel or two while grappling in close quarters, The fight was set for next week.

The women in the office were asking Lisa if she were crazy. "He's so much bigger than you. You'll get hurt," they said. But Lisa was confident that she had the ability to beat the male champ. She dressed that week as feminine as she could -- tight skirts, low cut blouses, and high heels.
"I want Ron to know he's fighting a woman," she explained.
The office chatter was revving up as the so-called "Battle of the Sexes" neared.
The men in the office were trying to get the women to bet. But the women were reluctant to back their representative with money. So the men began offering five to one and as much as ten to one odds.
"A ten dollar bet could get you $100," goaded Mike, as he asked "C'mon don't you have any faith in your champ."

Several women took the bets if only to shut up the guys who spent the week bragging about the upcoming massacre.
Ron added fuel to the fire saying he was going to punish the young woman who dared to think she belonged in the same ring with him.
Once in the breakroom, he referred to himself as the office champ and Lisa as the challenger. Lisa jumped up and said "No, I'm the women's division champ, and I'm fighting you the Men's champ to have one champion in the office."

The men all laughed and told Ron, He's got to beat her bad and put her in her place.

The night of the fight came, and the gym was packed. Ron was wearing black shorts and and was bare chested showing off his muscled torso, bare arms and shoulders.
Lisa was wearing a bikini bottom and a cut-off sports bra that showed the bottom curve of her breasts. As the two came to the center of the ring for instructions the size difference was apparent.

Ron glared down at his female opponent and asked "We can stop now, and you won't get hurt."
Lisa answered "I was going to say the same thing to you."

Ron bristled at the woman's bravado as he went back to his corner to wait for the bell.
It was no time limit, no rounds, and the winner was declared after the opponent was knocked out or submits.

At the bell both fighters came out quickly.
The men were cheering "Make it quick, Kill her."

The women were silent as they had little hope their women's champ had a chance.

In the center of the ring, Ron came out saying "I'll try to make this as quick and painless as possible."
"Don't do me any favors," Lisa sneered.

"Why you uppity bbit..." Ron began to yell, But his sentence was cut short by a right kick to his face.

The female delivered the first blow, and the women in the crowd jumped to their feet.

If it were a man who kicked him, it surely would have been a knock out...but Lisa's small foot connected and only wobbled the male champ.
The kick removed the air of invincibility from the male fighter, and the men in the audience had to come to grips with the fact that their representative was nearly knocked out in ten seconds.

Ron steadied himself and tried to get the cobwebs out of this head, But the female fighter quickly took the advantage.

She stepped in and delivered a right cross to Ron's face that continued to rock him.
She followed with a right to his gut that caused the air to whoosh from his midsection.

With every punch the women spectators were in a frenzy. The fight was less than a minute old and the female fighter had the male back-pedaling from a barrage of punches.

The men were yelling for Ron to recover and deliver a punch of his own.

"C'mon Ron, she's right in front of you. Hit her," they yelled.
Ron was backed against the cage trying to focus on the female warrior in front of him, who caught him off-guard with the first kick and then followed with a dozen punches into his face and midsection. He felt a bit of blood trickle from his nose and his breathing began to be compromised.

"How about it mister male champ," Lisa jeered. "You want to give up and save yourself a beating."
Ron couldn't fathom that he was being beaten by a woman and she had the audacity to trash talk. But, by this time in his other fights he would be mounting an offense against his male opponents pushing them back into the cage and having them collapse in front of him. He tried to punch the woman, but the first two minutes of the fight have taken so much out of him and his punches were easily swatted down.

The women in the audience saw the man's offense was non-existent. They were shouting for Lisa to finish him.
The men were shouting for Ron, to "suck it up and get tough." These were encouragements they never thought they'd be shouting when the fight began.
But they saw their male representative was in a bad way with the female flicking jabs and picking his face apart,
Lisa pushed Ron back into the cage and was holding him there - showing that she was now able to match his supposedly superior male strength.

She brought her knee up into his midsection causing Ron to bend over. She then delivered another knee to his face breaking his nose with a loud crack.

The blood was really flowing, and Ron was standing on his knees, wobbling in front of the female fighter.

Lisa backed off and began looking at her handiwork. She shouted to the crowd - "Here's your Male chump. I could finish him anytime I want."
"But," she added "I want to give him a real beat down so he doesn't think this was a fluke."

The women stood and shouted approval that Lisa was going to deliver a whooping to the male, who came into the ring underestimating her with a condescending, arrogant attitude.

Ron was basically out on his knees. Lisa jumped behind him pulled him to the floor and put him in a sleeper hold.

While behind him she whispered in his ear, "Not going so well, huh. Why don't you submit now and save yourself an embarrassing beating."

The words of "I give" couldn't come to Ron's lips as he believed he was still bigger and stronger than his female opponent and all he needed was one good punch.

As Lisa increased the hold Ron felt himself getting woozy.
"Give up Ron, you're beat," she yelled.

Her voice filled the gymnasium and was met by a roar of approval from the women who now were jabbing the men sitting next to them and joking about who was the stronger sex.

The men watching the demolition of their champ were speechless.
Even the men who were knocked out by Ron couldn't believe what they were seeing. He had yet to mount any offense against the female fighter and she has been pummeling him for the past five minutes.

Lisa said "Tell you what champ, I'll let you go," And with that she dropped her sleeper hold and Ron lay sprawled out on the mat.

Lisa stood over the beaten champ with her arm raised in victory. Ron slowly got to his knees and Lisa walked over to him.
The men in the gym began shouting "she's right there - punch her."

Lisa smiled and said "that's right champ you've yet to hit me. Well how about I give you a free shot," and with that she put her hands on her hips in front the woozy male fighter. "Go on give it your best shot."

Ron was embarrassed that the girl was taking pity on him, but he figured this was his chance to turn this fight around.

From his knees he reared back and delivered a right jab into the female's midriff. She took the punch and smiled. "Go ahead try another," she said. Ron again reared back but his punch seemed to bounce off Lisa's toned abs.

The men in the gym bleachers couldn't believe that Ron was so exhausted from this fight that he had nothing left in his punches.
The women were screaming for Lisa to "Knock him out, Knock him out." The female cheers filled the gymnasium.

"I knew you were big and slow and would tire after five minute. Your muscles are no match for my speed, agility and endurance," Lisa shouted. Her words were difficult for the men in the bleachers to hear, because they realized they are all losing their big bets.

Lisa then over then next ten minutes, proceeded to put Ron in a several holds, Scissors, Boston Crab, and hammer locks. With each hold Ron screamed out in pain.

"Stupid male ego," Lisa yelled. "Why don't you submit. Admit that I beat you. You lost. And save yourself all this pain."

Although Ron knew Lisa was right, he couldn't lose his macho cred by admitting that the female defeated him. The cheering women in the crowd was just an unintelligible buzzing in his ears, and the men were sitting silent, watching their representative get taken apart minute by minute.

After her last hold, Lisa let go and Ron was able to get to his knees. She surveyed her handiwork, again asking in a loud voice, "Do you give up." And again Ron muttered "No."

"Your male champ is too stupid to know when he is beat. I'll just have to show him," Lisa shouted to the crowd. And with that Lisa pushed Ron over. She jumped on the chest of the sprawled out male fighter and began to pummel his face with a ground pound that was turning Ron's face into hamburger.

With each punch, She trash talked "Not going the way you thought it would, huh," Another punch "The big tough marine is getting beaten by the little girl."

Another punch, "You wanted to cop a feel, well how does my ass feel pinning you the ground."
Another punch, "You're just about out, if you don't give up - you're going to be carried out of here on a stretcher."
Another punch, "Admit it Ron, you done."

Ron heard the taunts and felt the punches. His face was bleeding from the lips, eyes, nose and his features were black, blue and puffy.
Deep down he realized his was beaten. He couldn't lift his arms to defend himself. If there was a referee -- this fight would have been stopped several minutes ago.
Lisa stopped briefly and asked "More??"

And Ron wheezed, "No more. You win. Please stop hitting me."

With that Lisa jumped up pumping her fist in the air, leaving the male champ lying in blood smears on the canvas. The women in the audience began shouting "Girl Power," and "Pay up."

She looked over Ron's beaten body and said to herself "The poor guy, really thought he was going to win." She pranced out of the ring to the dressing room, while several men attended to Ron in the middle of the ring, and carried him to his locker-room.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-23, 21:31
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts

Frank wakes up on Ron's couch the morning after being beaten by Lisa in an MMA fight, in front of several hundred people. The two ex-marines still couldn't come to grips with the reality that the tiny women beat them, and was now parading around with a fight trophy - bragging about being MMA champ of the I-T fight world. Frank's head is still cloudy from the female's fists, head scissors and general thrashing he received.

He starts to get off the couch and feels his ass-hole is sore. "What the hell is that about?" Frank asks, as he nimbly stands and adjusts his pants to they don't rub his ass crack.

"Don't you remember," Ron says quietly, realizing the next sentence will be the height of embarrassment for his friend. "She knocked you out and butt-fucked you for about ten minutes."

Frank's eyes begin to water, thinking of the humiliating scene he was put through in front of his whole staff, and others. His macho demeanor slumped as he thought of a tiny woman in a bikini pumping his ass cheeks, while hundreds of females cheered.

"We've got to kill that bitch," Frank mumbles. "She has to be beaten to a pulp."

"But how," Ron asks, with a tone that indicated he was talking about the impossible. "She already destroyed us. I don't want to fight her again. Who do we know who can beat her."

"Damn it Ron," Frank interrupts. "We're talking about a 5-foot-4 inch woman. Not some giant brawler."

"OK, big shot. You want a rematch with her," Ron challenges.
"No. Not me. But you know who could beat her?" Frank smiles. "Sargent Tombs."

"Yeah, Sargent Tombs," Ron agrees. "But where is he. I haven't heard about him in at least five or six years."

Franks tells Ron he heard the Sargent was fighting in a bar brawling league in the northwest, and was making quite a name for himself.

Ron remembers, "He was the toughest bastard in our marine outfit. He beat everyone. Sometimes two against one. But how are we going to get him to fight Lisa."

Frank says "leave that to me."

A couple of months go by. The men at both Frank's Tech Company and Ron's Angel Tech Company have had to put up with a lot of ribbing from the women about how Lisa is their champion fighter. The banter was generally good natured, with ladies sashaying through the halls, swaying their hips and rear ends - and then turning to the ogling gentleman behind them laughing "You think you can kick my ass, wimpy boy?"

The guys are embarrassed that the women are taunting as if they are the stronger sex in the office.

Frank calls Ron and says it's all arranged. "Get Lisa to the Owl Club Tavern after work."

Frank tells Ron that Tombs couldn't believe that we got beat by a girl. He laughed about us getting soft, and then agreed to come over and beat up the big bad mama. "I had to promise him that he could screw her in the middle of the ring if he wanted."

"Yeah, it is humiliating admitting to the Sarge, we need his help taking out a female," Frank added.

To get Lisa to the tavern, Ron tells Lisa he's got a new respect for her now that she's proven she can handle herself in a fight. He says he'd like to take her for dinner and drinks. She reluctantly accepts, wondering why Ron has the new attitude.

They enter the Owl Club Tavern, and Frank is there drinking with a big guy. Ron immediately recognizes the hulking guy as his former Sargent, John Tombs. He was bigger than what Ron remembered - 6-foot-5, about 260 pounds of muscle that was spreading his shirt threads thin. Frank quickly introduces his friend, Ron you remember our old marine buddy, John Tombs. He just came on board at my Tech company as an engineer.

Ron and Tombs shake hands. The big guy smiles at Lisa and says "What's your name sweet cheeks."

Ron steps in saying "This is Lisa."

Tombs shakes her hand. Her firm grip is impressive but he matches her strength with a gentle squeeze that causes Lisa to wince a little.

Lisa is beginning to catch on to what the guys are planning. If this big galoot was in I-T he'll probably be asked to fight for the Tech MMA title.

Tombs notices the championship pin that Lisa, proudly wears on her blouse. "What's this," he asks.

Lisa says she won an MMA contest. She was not going into details, because she knew the guys would be embarrassed if she told the whole story how she beat Ron twice, and Frank once.

"Oh that's nice," Tombs says in a condescending tone. "Winning a championship in a ladies fight league is pretty good. I guess the competition from the gals is not that tough."

Lisa is beginning to boil on the inside - as this guy is mocking her title, and doesn't know that she beat men.

"I beat a couple of guys in the tournament also," Lisa says.

"Yeah I guess some nerdy white collar guys couldn't put up a good fight against a good looking bitch like you," Tombs laughs. "They probably got distracted by your tits."

Frank and Ron are enjoying watching Lisa begin to seethe.

"No, big shot I beat the crap out of these two clowns here," she snapped. "Any of you guys want a rematch," she points at Ron and Frank, who look away.

Tombs laughs at the sight of the little woman intimidating his two old marine buddies. He can't believe that the story he was told was true. His friends must have turned into wimps since leaving the service.

"Well I'm working in I-T at Frank's company, I'd like a shot at your title," Tombs smirks, while looking at the woman's cleavage bursting in her blouse. "And then I'd like a shot at you."

Lisa looks at Ron, with a knowing sneer that says she knew all along what the guys were up to.

"OK, tough guy. If you think you're man enough to handle these I'll give you a shot," Lisa says as she cups her breasts.

A fight is arranged for three weeks away. Frank and Ron put a poster up in their respective offices advertising the fight. The side-by-side picture of Lisa next to the gargantuan Frank Tombs has the women in both offices worried. This I-T tournament is no longer one company versus another. It is a battle of the sexes. Man vs woman.

"I heard he killed a guy in a bar fight," one woman said. Another added, "he's beaten Ron and Frank together, at one time."

Lisa tried to show she was not unnerved by the chatter. But she had to admit that Tombs is the biggest guy she's ever faced. She goes into a new special training to improve her footwork, speed and agility. But she had just three weeks to get it all down.

Tombs on the other hand just works out on the heavy bag, speed bag, and weights. Although he is on the employee roster at Franks Tech, he doesn't have any real responsibilities. The women realize he's there as an assassin to take out Lisa. And he looks like just the man to do it. Guys watching him in the company gym marvel at his fighting form and power.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post: