Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-18, 00:24
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Muscle Man Humbled By Young Gymnast

Fred, that sounds like a story I'd like to read. A death match involving a 12 yr of girl. What would make it exciting to me would be if he were forced into it, maybe captured by a group of modern day Amazons who decide he's too weak for them to play with, so they give him to one of their young girls in training, and he fights back long and hard, mostly in hopes of just somehow saving his own life, but ends up being slowly destroyed as he begs for mercy. He somehow makes a comeback, is soon overpowered and very slowly, very brutally killed. Then another man who is forced to watch is told he will be next. If his opponent is the same girl, she will need another few days to recover from the previous fight, or it may be another girl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-18, 14:36
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Pure cryptonite, amazing work.
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-20, 22:08
Points: 1,503, Level: 15 Points: 1,503, Level: 15 Points: 1,503, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ashley had always been a bully. At 14, the sporty tom-boy teenager loved little more than to prove herself superior to boys - academically and athletically – and then let them know about it. She was a natural at just about every sport or physical activity she took part in but it was Gymnastics that she chose to invest most of her energy into. Its combination of speed, strength, agility and poise suited her perfectly.

“YOU SUCK!” Nick heard a young girl's voice call as he missed another basket.

He ignored her as he and starting team mates Rob, Dean, Trent and Swoop continued their practice session.

They practised dribbling and passing as the five of them worked their way up the court to the basket. The five 16-year-old boys passed from one to the other until finally Swoop passed to Trent and he jumped, attempting a slam-dunk. Unfortunately he didn't quite make it with the ball coming off the rim, and to make matters worse, Trent landed awkwardly, twisting his ankle upon touching down.

“Unlucky, man.” One of the team offered as they helped him slowly back to his feet. “Nice try, dude.”

Girly-giggles continued to be heard as Trent limped off the court, clearly done for the day, helped by Swoop as the two of them called an end to their practise session and left the court.

Nick was keen to get another 15 minutes in, citing they had a big game coming up next week. So the 3 boys continued on.

“O. M. G. - YOU SUCK!!” Nick heard the same girl yell as the ball came off his foot and rolled over to her.

“Why are you even wasting time on the court, you fucking DORK!?” She continued to harass him, picking up the stray ball and marching over to him, backed up by her three friends.

The girl was a couple of years younger than the boys at 14 and wore a pair of tight black addidas shorts with white stripes at the side and a matching black and white tank top. Her dark blonde hair tied into a high, tight pony-tail. She wasn't that tall, at just five feet, but she brazenly stepped up to the six foot, older Basketball players.

“Shut the fuck up, bitch.” Nick spat back at her, having heard enough of her abuse. “...And give me the ball back.”

“No.” She said, surprising him. She sighed like an angry mother taking away a child's toy, eyeing the two other older and taller boys. “You fucking suck!” She repeated the insult again.

“Yeah, you tell them Ashley!” Another mixed-raced girl spoke up. “No wonder our school beats their school in every game... They suck!”

Ashley giggled, continuing to insult the older boys. “Yeah, especially him!” She pointed at Nick. “Have you ever made a basket in your sad pathetic life, like ever?”

Nick could not believe what he was hearing. But she still kept going.

“O.M.G.” She suddenly chirped. “Look at his skinny legs, look how skinny they are!!”

The four girls all burst into fits of giggles as the young man's face grew redder and redder.

“Mine are like, twice as thick as yours!” She looked down, admiring her own flaring calves before her attractive face contorted in disgust looking over at his puny twig-like legs, exposed below the knee in his yellow Basketball shorts.

“Even Emma's legs look stronger than yours!” She looked over at another of the girls in her gang, a doll-faced blonde.

Nick just sighed in boredom as she looked him dead in the eye. “My legs are WAY stronger than yours.” She told him very matter of factly, with a cruel smirk on her attractive face.

“Just give me the damn ball!” Nick snapped, leaning forward to grab it as she still held the ball, balancing it on her palm at chest height.

“No!” She squealed, side-stepping him before bursting out into more laughter. “Look how SLOW he is!” She teased in front of her friends, electing more laughter from them. “He's so slow, no wonder he sucks so much.”

Ashley began bouncing and dribbling Nick's ball as she continued. “I don't even play Basketball, but I bet I could beat you one-on-one, loser.” She bounced the ball around him.

“Oh yeah, you'd totally kick his ass, Ash.” Kirsten, the black girl joined in as Ashley passed her the ball and the girls began passing it amongst themselves.

Ashley put her hands on her hips, squaring up to the older boy. “Whaddya say, loser? Maybe you could actually learn something!”

Suddenly Emma squealed as Dean roughly attempted to get the ball from her. Ashley called for the ball again as her friend passed it to her.

“You ALL suck!” Ashley insulted them again as she caught the ball again, the girls keeping it from the older boys.

“Come on, loser.” Ashley turned her attention back to Nick. Occasionally he would jump at her and attempt to grab the ball, but each time she was too quick for him.

She faked a couple of passes at him, giggling as his hands instinctively rose. “Come on, loser.” She narrowed her eyes at him and shot at the basket. The ball dropped through the hoop cleanly without touching the sides, the netting sounding a neat swish as it passed through.

Nick got into position to catch the ball but felt himself pushed aggressively out of the way.

“That's 1 – 0.” Ashley cooed, catching the ball once again as Nick staggered from her shove.

“I'm not playing!” Nick whined.

“Awww.” Ashley mocked him. “Scared I'll beat you in front of your Boyfriends?”

“Come on, Nicky dude, teach this bitch a lesson!” Dean chimed in, encouraging his buddy.

“Yeah man, you can't take this shit from a GIRL.” Rob followed up, clearly wanting to see Nick put her in her place.

Nick, captain of the team, now felt duty-bound to accept her challenge and restore pride for the guys after all her insults and arrogantly thinking she could beat him one on one.

“OK, little girl, you're on!” he spat, narrowing his eyes, bending his knees and readying himself for action.

“Haha” Ashley continued to giggle and tease. “Look how much of a geek he looks!” She chirped, clearly excited to have goaded him into accepting her challenge.

“You can have that first one as a practice. Now we'll start over. Best two out of three.” Nick took charge, making the rules.

Ashley simply nodded and appeared to get serious herself as her friends cheered her on.

“Come on Ashley!” They all cheered. *clap, clap clapclapclap* "ASH-LEY!" They continued like cheerleaders.

Nick shook his head, thinking how easy this was going to be.

Losing to a 14 year old girl? Not possible. He thought.

Suddenly, she passed the ball to him with some authority, clearly trying to catch him out, but using his chest to stop its momentum, he caught it – just.

“You start, loser...” She said with an evil smirk. “I'll give you the advantage... You're gonna need it.”

Nick had heard enough talk and began dribbling his ball, advancing on her and the basket.

Nick continued to dribble the ball, deciding to have some fun with her before making the basket. He turned his back, spinning around, dribbling the ball through his legs, passing it from one hand to the other. “Still saying I suck, huh? How do you like this?” He continued to show the array of his skills that had impressed his high school coach.

“Yeah man” Dean called out, watching his buddy show his skills.

“Come on then. Let's see what you can do now.” He challenged his female adversary, continuing to keep the ball from her, rising onto his toes, staying light on his feet and bouncing the ball from one hand to the other in a 'V' pattern.

“A bit out of your depth, huh?” Nick teased as his confidence grew.

With that Ashley broke out of her “ready” stance and surprised him by putting a hand on her hip and power posing, with one of her short, stubby legs bent at the knee like a stroppy teenager.

“OH PLEASE” she rolled her eyes before stepping forward, lazily reaching out and taking the ball from him, as easy as that, like candy from a baby.

Nick was shocked. He continued to look on as Ashley tossed the ball up with an underhand throw. He watched in horror as the ball dropped neatly through the basket.

“What were you saying, loser?”

Nick was dumbfounded, left flat footed and slack jawed.

“Y. You... You've played before, right?” He stammered.

“No, loser.” She came back. “I actually think Basketball is one of the dumbest, most boring games there is...”

Nick was infuriated, not only was she insulting him, but his favourite sport as well!

Nick set his jaw and promised himself he would not let this happen.

“1 – 0” She chirped with that arrogant smirk returning to her pretty young face.

Nick took up the ball and came at her again, all business this time. Looking to side step her, he feinted one way, then to the... DAMMIT she had taken the ball again!

“hehehe... God... You're so SLOW” She continued to verbally taunt him, her bullying words cutting deeper now into his damaged psyche, battered ever more by the fact that his two team mates watched on in shared humiliation as the younger girl and her giggling supporters continued to get the better of him.

She had some fun with him now, dribbling, feinting and teasing him. Every time Nick went for the ball, she was a step ahead, laughing at his failed attempts, mocking and belittling him. Finally she put him out of his misery, jumping high bouncing the ball off the back board as it rebounded dropping through the basket once more as Nick watched on helplessly.

“2 – 0” She announced proudly. “Why don't you just quit while you're behind, loser?”

“Shut the fuck up!” Nick snapped angrily, defiantly picking up the ball and re-focusing himself for another go.

Nick's confidence and mind was ruins however, and he rushed his next play – simply shooting from way out.

“Nice try, Dork!” Ashley called sarcastically as the ball hit the fence, over a metre away from its intended target. Ashley took possession as Nick all but gave up. He didn't want to humiliate himself any more.

“Aww. Aren't you even gonna try now, loser?” She carried on. “Smartest thing you've ever done!” And with that she took a run up, dribbling the ball, and jumped.

Nick couldn't believe how high this little 5ft girl could jump. Her thick, powerful legs sprang her up, up and POW, she slam dunked the ball, catching the basket and swinging back and forth before dismounting with an eye-popping double tuck somersault and landing with effortless grace on the hard asphalt court, posing with her arms aloft and her back arched like a Gymnast finishing her routine.

Her friends applauded her victory as Nick was again left slack-jawed and speechless. He shook his head, bringing himself back to reality as he looked off to his own friends. They were equally devastated. The disappointment in their eyes was clear to see. They had just watched their team captain, the best player on their team, get thoroughly trounced and humiliated. It wasn't even competitive... He never had a chance.

“Don'tcha think?” Ashley asked, popping some bubble gum into her mouth.

“What?” Nick asked dejectedly.

“Don'tcha think it's the smartest thing a dumbass loser like you has ever done?”

“Whatever... So you won. Give me my ball back, I'm going home.”

“Aww. Poor wittle baby! Wants to take his ball and go home.” She continued mocking him with his ball pressed to her hip. “No.” She returned defiantly. “I won, I'm keeping it.” She finished in between chomping on her bubble gum. “Run on home then and practice... Maybe if you practice hard enough, you'll be almost as good as me one day... Then again pigs might fly.” Ashley and her friends all laughed as Nick grew angrier.

“But you said you didn't like basketball.” Rob argued, trying a more psychological approach. “Why do you even want his ball?”

“I dunno...” She replied rolling her eyes for a reason. “I might let my dog play with it.”

“Come on, give it back.” Dean asked politely. “His Brother gave him that ball.”

“Like I give a shit.” Ashley huffed.

“Yeah, don't give it to them Ashley, they suck.” Her friend Kirsten joined in.

“Oh yeah totally girl – I'm confiscating it on the grounds of them sucking so badly.” Ashley went back and forth with her friends, continuing to mock the boys. Suddenly an evil grin enveloped her face as she had an idea. “Say 'I dream I was as good as Ashley' … Go on, say it!” She really enjoyed bullying people, making them feel bad for her amusement, it was clear.

“Look, give me my damn ball or else, you're pissing me off now!” Nick snapped harshly.

Ashley and her friends simply burst into laughter. “Or else what, loser?” “...What ARE you gonna do about it?”

“I'll beat the shit out of you, you mouthy little cunt!” Nick's anger grew, now genuinely wanting to follow through with his threat.

Again, Ashley burst into laughter before calming. “I'd like to see you try, dumbass!” Her attractive face eyeing him like something she had wiped from her shoe. “If you think you could take me in a fight, you're even stupider than you look!”

Her words cut ever deeper into his male ego.

“Hold this for me, girl.” Ashley tossed Nick's ball to her friend Kirsten as she eyed the older, taller boy with contempt. “I think he needs another lesson!”

“You wanna go?” Ashley taunted him as he advanced on the annoying brat with violent intent in his eye. “Come on then bitch boy let's go, come on, hit me.” Ashley turned from sporty girl-jock to gangsta-girl, continuing to goad and harass the older male, getting in his face, shoving his chest, feeding his anger.

“Get your cameras ready girls, this'll be on Youtube tonight.” Ashley called out as Nick brought his fists up and fired somewhat of a warning jab at her face.

The two boys and three girls watched on in excitement as the fight got under way. Dean and Rob keen to see Nick give her a good smack. OK – so she won at Basketball, a game... But a fight between a 6ft, 16 year old boy and a 14 year old, 5ft girl could only go one way. The boys knew she'd be going home crying soon enough.
Is this a true story? The babe could really dunk a basketball wow
The Following User Says Thank You to Bamluv43 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 15:07
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamluv43 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is this a true story? The babe could really dunk a basketball wow
It's not a true story. I think there are people on record 5'2/5'3 who can dunk though.

It seems not that many female Basketball players even attempt to dunk.
Old 22-Sep-20, 19:03
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Most of them that I have seen are pretty tall, at least 6'1. But yeah, good seeing this story come back to the front, this is the kind of stuff I like. Super athletic, confident younger girls able to just thoroughly dominate and overpower much older, bigger grown men with ease.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-20, 13:57
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's not a true story. I think there are people on record 5'2/5'3 who can dunk though.

It seems not that many female Basketball players even attempt to dunk.
Spudd Webb was famous for being short in the NBA and being able to dunk, he is 5'7".

If you are going for "realistic" in theory that height works.
Old 23-Sep-20, 19:16
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicod79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Spudd Webb was famous for being short in the NBA and being able to dunk, he is 5'7".

If you are going for "realistic" in theory that height works.
This is probably the most unrealistic story I've written. A 5ft girl dunking would be amazing, maybe like a woman running a sub 10 second 100M. But in a very special case, who knows... I thought it was a good tidbit to add to the story to make each way of scoring unique.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 14:50
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

great story
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, headscissors, teen girl