Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Dec-11, 23:27
Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: anyone ever been knocked out by a headscissor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How old where you then?
Tell us more details, how did the fight start? Her reaction?
It was during last holidays. I'm 17 and she's 14. She was sat on the bed, i had to go, but for laughing she block me with her legs. I raise her legs, and instantly she took me in a headscissor. It was the first time, so i stay, to know what it makes, i pretend to go out . I didn't thought her legs were so strong ! I began to lose air, and when i felt i was passing out, she open her legs. I fall on the bed, she was laughing at me saying that it was funny to see me suffer and try. It was great, and I hope she will do that again
The Following User Says Thank You to dsotm For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-11, 23:37
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsotm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was during last holidays. I'm 17 and she's 14. She was sat on the bed, i had to go, but for laughing she block me with her legs. I raise her legs, and instantly she took me in a headscissor. It was the first time, so i stay, to know what it makes, i pretend to go out . I didn't thought her legs were so strong ! I began to lose air, and when i felt i was passing out, she open her legs. I fall on the bed, she was laughing at me saying that it was funny to see me suffer and try. It was great, and I hope she will do that again
OK, cool sister.
Does she do any sport or training? What is her size or stats?
Old 27-Dec-11, 18:27
Banned
Points: 1,976, Level: 18 Points: 1,976, Level: 18 Points: 1,976, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I've been knocked out by both girls and boys, and knocked a few out myself and i have to say - when it happens you don't realise haha.

The squeezing and stuff you see can go on forever and never end in KO, but when someone who knows the hold applies it with intent, it works just like a sleeperhold - a few seconds of pressure on your throat and then coming round after you've passed out.

The squeezing part is fun anyway lol.
Old 29-Feb-12, 18:30
Points: 4,704, Level: 29 Points: 4,704, Level: 29 Points: 4,704, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I always had my doubts about any woman KOing me in a headscissor as I thought would always be able to get in a position where the pressure was reduced.

But that was before I had a match with Viktoria M! She had been body scissoring me a few times, but I always managed to avoid having to tap. Perhaps she was tired!

Anyway, I could tell she was starting to get pissed off at me and when she had the chance she grabbed the back of my neck with her hands and pulled me deep into her crotch. She was lying on her side and I was looking towards her face. I saw her smile as she knew what she could do next.

She simply tensed her thighs around my neck and squeezed. It wasn't too hard - but her leverage was enormous and the world started to go black for me. I was amazed at the pressure and yet the lack of any real pain. I must have tapped just as I was going unconscious and she released me immediately.

That's the closest I've ever got to a scissor KO. I always though they could only be done with a reverse headscissor, but obviously not when the scissorer is someone as strong as Viktoria!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demetrius For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-12, 14:20
Points: 3,326, Level: 24 Points: 3,326, Level: 24 Points: 3,326, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Never been KO'd, but I can't say I'd want to be.

Nice to be held there, but actually blacking out sounds scary! Perhpas if I tried it, I would get more brave.
Old 01-Mar-12, 15:58
Points: 4,648, Level: 28 Points: 4,648, Level: 28 Points: 4,648, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I have been knocked out twice by my wife. They were both by accident, seeing she doesn't like to put me out. Once from a reverse headscissor and most recently from a headscissor / armbar combo hold. She locked me in and I was so worried about my left arm hyperextending I didn't even realize I was going out. The last thing I remember was trying to pull her feet apart with my right hand and that was it. After waking up, I asked her how hard she was squeezing and she said not hard. She said she just had a good hold on me. Just a perfect example that if they get the right hold on you, you have about 10 seconds or less to get loose or it is lights out.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beersuds For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-12, 08:52
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

many good stories here its fun to read
Old 02-Mar-12, 15:50
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetrius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I always had my doubts about any woman KOing me in a headscissor as I thought would always be able to get in a position where the pressure was reduced.

But that was before I had a match with Viktoria M! She had been body scissoring me a few times, but I always managed to avoid having to tap. Perhaps she was tired!

Anyway, I could tell she was starting to get pissed off at me and when she had the chance she grabbed the back of my neck with her hands and pulled me deep into her crotch. She was lying on her side and I was looking towards her face. I saw her smile as she knew what she could do next.

She simply tensed her thighs around my neck and squeezed. It wasn't too hard - but her leverage was enormous and the world started to go black for me. I was amazed at the pressure and yet the lack of any real pain. I must have tapped just as I was going unconscious and she released me immediately.

That's the closest I've ever got to a scissor KO. I always though they could only be done with a reverse headscissor, but obviously not when the scissorer is someone as strong as Viktoria!
No doubt about her ability. one of best in the business at the moment.
Old 14-Jun-12, 17:14
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Yeah, many times and all ways of scissoring. Its possible in any scissor hold - it depends on girls technique and power. My girl sometimes ignores tapping or even scissor harder while tapping so KO might happen. Or she use full force from the start until KO, it usually wont last long
Old 14-Jun-12, 18:33
tgbyhn06904

I've wrestled a few pretty strong female bodybuilders and session wrestlers, but the gal who comes closest to a headscissor KO is my wife.
She has the body of a fitness model and has been weight training for 30+ years.
We've had fun wrestling for years and 99% of the time, I toy with her since I'm a strength athlete too. I've also been known to work her over a little when she gets rambunctious.
But every once in awhile, she gets the upper hand. She'll take the headscissors to near KO,
She knows when to let up because I fight hard to get out and she can tell when I'm loosing it. In a real wrestling match, the "reverse headscissor" is pretty useless since it quickly turns into "69" session or if the defender has any skills, it can be reversed into a boston crab which I've used on her to a quick submission.

A very effective hold she uses is similar to the one I've attached. Except to make it really work she wraps her arms around my waist or crosses my legs and pins them down. Otherwise i can usually struggle out of it. She yanks my head by my hair high and tight in between her legs and with crossed ankles flexes her legs as hard as she can.
After that she gets a little smug and verbally rubs it in a little.

Edit: I found a better example of my wife's head scissors. In the following two photos, Lena Vosters is setup for a headscissors submission by her male opponent. Believe me, once your in that hold, your going out or submitting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ROBIN CLIP 2.jpg (10.5 KB, 1316 views)
File Type: jpg HeadScissora1setup.jpg (29.2 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg HeadScissora1.jpg (28.4 KB, 258 views)

Last edited by tgbyhn06904; 14-Jun-12 at 21:47.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: