Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Bully Girlfriend.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL115.

Old 25-Oct-17, 12:39
Points: 12,157, Level: 47 Points: 12,157, Level: 47 Points: 12,157, Level: 47
Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,010 Posts
Default Re: April 1995: Naomi

Another great installment to your story, mate. The action was great, Naomi is stunning as always and I can't tell you how relieved I was when she put The Crippler away.

Thank you for continuing this storyline, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-17, 12:45
Points: 5,132, Level: 30 Points: 5,132, Level: 30 Points: 5,132, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another great installment to your story, mate. The action was great, Naomi is stunning as always and I can't tell you how relieved I was when she put The Crippler away.

Thank you for continuing this storyline, mate.
Thanks, eh? Lots more to come...
Old 26-Oct-17, 05:02
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Great update. I really enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, eh? Lots more to come...
Are you sure? Can you survive more of Naomi?
Old 04-Nov-17, 03:35
Last Achievements

Spring is always a busy time in real estate. Even without the projects that Naomi had me working on both for her and with her, I was running around like a crazy man due to the fact that listings were way up as is usual for the season. The general trend for the springtime boom is due to folks hoping to arrange their buying and selling activities so that they can organize any moves ahead of the school year starting in fall, so with me working all kinds of hours, I was pretty stressed and worn out and “playtime” with Naomi was at a premium. She understood, but to say that she was happy about the reality would have been pushing things. I hadn't stayed over at her place in a few weeks and save for a few grab sessions at my place and a couple of impromptu matches in some empty investment properties that we were viewing, I was verging on becoming that “all work and no play guy”. Naomi had other ideas.

Naomi sent me an e-mail telling me that she needed me to book off a few hours one Friday afternoon so that we could do some “strategic planning” that she said would likely carry over into dinner. Her note mentioned that since it had been “forever” since I had hung out at her place — which was crazy, given that her place was awesome — she made her demand that we also work in a “sleepover”. She promised to “make it worth my while”. Seeing that only an idiot would turn down a beautiful woman like Naomi, I agreed and blocked out my calendar for the day in question.

The week flew by and it was Friday before I knew it and I found myself making my way up to Naomi’s penthouse in the elevator with a couple of bottles of red and a lovely bouquet of flowers that screamed “I know I’ve been an idiot, so I am overcompensating with these flowers”. Naomi always loved getting flowers. Even though Naomi was a “lean mean fighting machine” — just like the late John Candy’s character “Ox” in Stripes — she was also a real girl when it came to romance. Inside the bouquet, with the card, I also included a gift that was good for a day of pampering at her favourite spa in the city. It was pricey, but she deserved it for having been so patient.

As I got to the door of her place, I braced for the usual greeting by my little buddy Boscoe. I was sure that even he had missed me, it’d been so long. Sure enough, he came bounding out once the doors was even open just a crack. Just behind him, Naomi filled the doorway, smiling as she watched Boscoe and I getting reacquainted.

“Boscoe, you shouldn’t talk to STRANGERS”, Naomi advised her puppy, obviously still a wee bit peeved about my recent work schedule. I put the reunion with Boscoe on hold so that I could plant one on the goddess in the doorway.

Naomi was wearing leggings and a low cut, white tank top that barely managed to reign in the Bionic Boobs. A pair of bright pink flip flops finished her ensemble and also made her feet look really great.

“Sorry”, I said, “I know that I’ve been way too busy. I promise that I’ll make it up to you.”

I gave her the flowers and she smiled as she saw her other “little bonus” for the spa.

“Hmmmmmmm…nice start, asshole”, she noted while pursing her lips and feigning some mock disenchantment for dramatic effect, “But there better be SIGNIFICANT sucking up tonight OR ELSE.”

“The sucking up will be so obscene that you’re going to feel almost dirty”, I promised.

“Oh it will be — I have plans for YOU little man”, she threatened, in a way that made me excited for the evening.

Naomi and I chatted about a number of the properties that we had been reviewing, either via walkthroughs or as listings, coming to decision on several and determining next steps. As a meeting it was productive, even though seeing her made me really distracted. A couple of times, Naomi caught me just looking at her — she knew her effect on me and loved being playfully coy about her feminine wiles. As part of the “significant sucking up”, I offered to prep dinner so that Naomi could relax. She had picked up a couple of prime New York Strip steaks.

About an hour in advance of when we wanted to eat, I’d primed the beef with a quick rinse and then patted them dry. From there, I brushed a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil on both steaks, front and back. Using Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper, I seasoned both the steaks and set them on a plate to get up to room temperature. From there, I pulled together a little salad using some baby spinach with toasted almonds, clementine wedges and a poppy seed dressing. Everything done, I grilled the steaks to rare perfection — you didn’t even need teeth to eat those things.

“You have a gift”, Naomi said, clearly impressed in the after glow of a well rendered meal.

“Thank you”, I said, feeling that I was back on the road to redemption.

“No”, she replied, “I still have a gift for YOU tonight. I wanted tonight to be extra special, so there’s a surprise to come for you yet.”

With that the phone rang.

Naomi answered, “Hello…yes this is…perfect…I’ll buzz you up…see you soon.”

She turned and looked at me, “Now mister, for this to be all it can be, there’s a little prep that I need to do, so…”, she moved towards me carrying a black, silk scarf, “I need to put this on you and I need you to come with me.”

Naomi tied the scarf like a blindfold. It worked perfectly, the world was a complete blackout for me. From there, she led me down to her bedroom. Recognizing where I was from the walk, I said, “Well, I like where this is headed.”

“Oh trust me, this is just the tip of the iceberg”, Naomi said, “this will be a night that you’ll never forget.”

To be honest, I had no idea what to expect, but it sure did seem like Naomi was going way out of her way to make this a night to remember. I began wondering what she might have in store — maybe his and her massages, some kind of mentalist, maybe midgets? The possibilities seemed endless.

After a few minutes, Naomi was back in the bedroom and — as was not uncommon in that setting — making demands that involved my participation. “Take off your clothes”, she said — a pretty common request if I am being honest. The next part was not so much part of the usual script, “Put these on.”

They seemed to be little cycling shorts — I hoped that we weren’t going for the Tour de France tonight. Once I had those on, Naomi said, “Okay, now come with me.”

Naomi led me back through the hall and based on the path we took, she led me straight to her exercise room. Based on the outfit, I was beginning to think maybe we were about to engage in some couples yoga. Personally I preferred my couples yoga to occur in the room we had just vacated — it had already been the site of some of my most epic “Upward Dog” and “Tree” poses, although not in the traditional styles, obviously.

“Alright, I hope you are ready for this”, Naomi said as she began untying my blindfold. Once I opened my eyes, I am not sure that I ever reasonably could have been.

Naomi’s exercise room had been transformed. In the middle of the floor she had installed a professional grade wrestling ring, complete with Red and White ring ropes and turnbuckles. If I was guessing, it would have been about 18x18 feet and about 2 feet off the ground.

In the ring were two women. One was about 5’4” with the hard physique of a bodybuilder. She had long wavy black hair that she had put up into a messy bun and was wearing a black sport bra that was barely containing what looked to be a pair of rock hard Double D’s. Completing her look was a pair of green camo bike shorts and a pair of wrestling shoes that were high cut. She was a handsome woman who looked a little stern for a party and had somewhat of a square jaw that suggested that maybe she might be of East German lineage and — quite probably — could have a penis. She had high quality, solid musculature popping all over the place and what looked to be either scripture — or maybe it was her shopping list — tattooed on her left forearm.

Standing next to her was a tall red head who looked to be about 6’4” and was also super fit, but more along the lines of a fitness model. She wore a dark green, low cut body suit, with white wrestling boots. She also had longish hair that she had up in a bouncy ponytail. To be sure she was also a specimen and while I did not think that she was likely a hermaphrodite, I was wondering why she was in Naomi’s exercise room and not on a basketball court. That redhead was one tall drink of Gatorade.

As I turned to Naomi, she was handing me my own pair of wrestling boots and was hurrying me to get them on. She was wearing a leopard print bikini which was beyond “wow” and some white wrestling boots. The bike shorts that she had given me were basic black — so we accessorized nicely — and they also went well with the black wrestling shoes that she had given me.

“What in the name of god is this?”, I asked.

“Well we are always wrestling”, she answered, “but we are always wrestling each other. I thought it would be fun to do something together. I’d already ordered the ring, so I thought hiring us some opposition would let us bond.”

Score a point for originality at least.

The square woman in the ring interrupted with a voice that was very much a product of too much testosterone, “Hey, LOVERS, can we get going here?!” She was definitely a Little Nasty. Big Red chimed in as well, “Yeah, let’s get the show on the road.”

Naomi had requested tag team match with these Sessionettes. It definitely looked like it wasn’t their first rodeo. Apparently the match was set to be best two out of three and we had two hours to get everything wrapped up.

“Well”, I said holding out my hand to my very sexy, jungle infused tag-team partner, “Let’s get going!”

Chatting in the corner, it looked as though Little Nasty would be starting out for Sessionettes. Thinking that she was maybe more Naomi’s size than Big Red — who seemed to not be anyone’s size other than maybe Kareem Abdul Jabbar’s — so Naomi stepped in for “The Good Guys” — that being us, for those playing along at home.

Given that budgetary limits apparently didn’t provide for official timekeepers and referees with proper credentials, the action started with Little Nasty yelling, “Let’s tussle, princess!!”

I hoped she was talking to Naomi, otherwise I was going to be really peeved at the little man.

Naomi was giddy as she moved into the centre of the ring — she had long been a pro wrestling fan, a love she developed while watching wrestling shows with her brothers and dad as a kid in the early 80's. I’m sure she was feeling fully in her element right up to the moment where she moved in to clinch with Little Nasty and wound up taking a boot right in the privates. You could almost hear Costello shouting “Down goes Frazier!”, but Little Nasty made sure that Naomi was okay, straightening her up using her hair and then drilling her in the jaw with a right forearm shiver that snapped Naomi’s head and her entire body back toward the ring ropes.

Little Nasty capitalized on Naomi’s backward momentum by pushing her back using a right hand positioned right on Naomi’s left boob while Little Nasty’s left hand grabbed Naomi’s left wrist. Pushing Naomi back into the ropes, Little Nasty followed through and whipped Naomi across the ring where she bounced off and came careening back in towards the centre of the ring. Little Nasty was waiting there, where she sprang up and delivered a textbook dropkick right into Naomi’s chest, sending her flying back and into a one-point landing on her back.

The impact jarred Naomi so severely that she reflexively sat upright in a dazed state. Little Nasty was already on the move running towards Naomi and launching into a low dropkick, driving Naomi into an oblivious state flat on her back. Little Nasty seemed pleased with herself, as she picked herself up no surveyed the state of affairs in Naomi’s shiny new wrestling ring.

“Fucking tourists”, she began, “buy a fancy ring and you think you're pro wrestlers. Well tonight, you’re paying for an education.” My expert analysis was that Little Nasty likely wasn’t hugged enough as a child.

The angry midget grabbed Naomi by the heels and dragged her into the middle of the ring. There, she looked down at the still stunned Sheena “The Jungle Queen” wannabe and laid a stomp right back down in Naomi’s well defined abs. Naomi let out a pained cry and curled up in the fetal position to try and deal with her discomfort. Little Nasty wasn’t having any of giving my golden tag team partner a break, however, seizing the opening to drop a very muscular, atomic elbow into Naomi’s ribs. My girlfriend was getting her ass kicked.

Little Nasty was working with a decidedly meticulous pace, looking to level Naomi with well leveraged strikes and wrestling moves. In succession came a series of hips tosses, fireman's carries and arm drags, punctuated with intermittent stomps, slaps and elbows. Little Nasty seemed to focus on "killing the body" first, working to wear out Naomi's core. However, in working at such a deliberate pace, she may have underestimated her opponent’s athleticism and ability to recover in between her moves. Let's face it, as a lifelong track and field athlete, Naomi still had a lot of power in her body and was beyond energetic.

Picking Naomi back up off the mat, Little Nasty wound up to deliver a levelling haymaker with a bit of a sneer. That sneer quickly morphed into a mask of surprise as Naomi blocked her punch and wound up delivering one of her very own to the chin of her vertically challenged assailant. Naomi was no slouch as a competitor and caught Little Nasty flush, driving her well back. She then returned the favour of whipping her incredulous opponent across the ring — and as Little Nasty boomeranged back — Naomi threw one hand between her legs and then pivoting perfectly, she demolished her gender nebulous rival with a ground shaking power slam. The force of impact was so great that their two bodies literally bounced, allowing Naomi to pop up to her feet while her opponent writhed in both shock and pain.

Holy Mackerel, did her ass ever look outstanding in that leopard print bikini, especially with the way it was wedging between her butt cheeks from all the activity. Naomi, too a second to liberate her bikini from her butt -- much to my consternation -- before continuing with her obliteration of Hervé Villechaize's twin brother/sister.

“Come here, midget”, Naomi exclaimed as she picked up Little Nasty and then followed by slinging her into the neutral corner to my right. Little Nasty smashed into the turnbuckle with her back, slumping into the corner. As she did, the shock wave from the impact rippled through every part of her except for her boulder like boobs that remained immobile, kind of like the Moai statues on Easter Island.

Naomi was already in flight before Little Nasty could get her wits about her. Leaping onto her opponent, she landed with her feet on top of Little Nasty’s thighs. As she did, Naomi locked her hands around the back of Little Nasty’s skull and then rocked back to send her adversary sailing through the air as a product of the expertly executed Monkey Flip. Little Nasty crashed like the Stock Market in the Great Depression with a thunderous bang and Naomi was hitting her stride about as hard as she was wailing on the garden gnome known as Little Nasty, as she unloaded her own series of offensive moves that featured a number of body slams, leg drops, forearm shivers and one really nasty wishbone stomp to the artist formerly known as Little Nasty's vagina. Picking up an evidently spent Little Nasty by her hair with a wicked grin, with one final whip, Naomi sent Little Nasty flying into our corner where I waited to get tagged in.

“Your turn, sweets”, Naomi exclaimed, flush with her success and looking really damn fuckable in her jungle print bikini. I have to admit, I honestly wanted to bin the rest of the match and would've preferred dragging her back to the bedroom by her hair so I could go the full caveman on her, but I guess since we were paying customers, we might as well get our money's worth. Even so, that woman was an ode to “smoking hot”.

“Thanks, babe”, I replied while hopping over the top rope, “Let’s get these two put to bed early, so that I can get you in to bed after.”

Naomi gave a sexy growl followed by her megawatt smile, “I like it when you’re frisky, baby.”

Little Nasty was still significantly stunned, so the surest route to the cheese was likely to move fast and furiously on “her” while she was at less than her best. First thing first, it was time for some market research — I really needed to know if Little Nasty was actually a dude in chick's clothing. To start the proceedings, I grabbed the second set of ring ropes on either side of LIttle Nasty’s hips and in quick succession fired about 5 or 6 shoulder blocks right into her softening abs. They were impressive to be sure, but she had spent the last few minutes getting rocked, so you could see that it was having an effect.

With each shoulder block, I could feel the air being drained out of Little Nasty and I was sure that she was very much winded. So with that in mind, I pulled her out of the corner by grabbing a handful of her messy bun and her left arm. Positioning her in the middle of the ring, I drove the wind out of her sails with a stomp to her stomach, doubling her over. From there I straightened her back out to standing using her hair once again and then reaching between her legs I scooped her up and pressed her over my head, repositioning my left hand just below her manly Adam’s Apple to help stabilize the body press.

I couldn’t help myself. “You gender reassignment surgery turned out really nice. I almost can’t tell that you ever had a penis”, I joked, giving a slight squeeze to her pubic mound.

“When...I get out of this...I...am going to FUCK...your ASS...with the BIGGEST dildo...EVER...created”, Little Nasty wheezed, sweating from the type of exertion that can only happen when you busy yourself with getting your own ass kicked.

“Not the first time that offer has been on the table”, I replied, giving her crotch one more playful squeeze and then tossing Little Nasty up in the air while simultaneously stepping out from under her downward trajectory.

As Little Nasty crashed to the mat I winked at my lovely partner. Figuring that I’d already gotten in the first half of the finish, I took off towards the ring ropes and bounced myself against them to enhance my momentum back into the centre of the ring. As I saw the move unfolding in my mind’s eye, I knew that what was to come would be quintessential pro wrestling style magic. I would bounce off the ropes on the other side of the ring and then level the short little man lying prone with an Ultimate Warrior style splash.

Time slowed down as the events unfolded — not to where it was like waiting for Christmas — but in a way that allowed me to observe the elegant detail of the battle in an almost surreal way. As I bounded over Little Nasty I could see that she was away with the fairies following my last offensive against her and defenceless. Naomi and I were verging on a 1-0 advantage and all that was between us was the completion of a splash followed by the pin. My mind wandered to the style of pin that I would employ. Would I hook the leg or would I apply my cover with dismissive disdain to further humiliate our adversary?

So many thoughts racing and all I could see was the ropes on the other side coming towards me and all I could feel was my heightened anticipation for all that would follow. The ropes beckoned me, forward, forward , forward and then…and then...

…and then...a REALLY big foot collided with my face.

To be continued…

Last edited by HermanDG; 04-Nov-17 at 16:23.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 04:52
Points: 2,544, Level: 20 Points: 2,544, Level: 20 Points: 2,544, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Binge-read all the chapters, and needless to say, I am impressed by your story. The pacing and transitions between dialogues and narrations are good and seamless. The writing is top-notch, and the dialogues are interesting and very nice to read while still maintaining realism in them to make them still believable. And now the recent update ended with a cliffhanger, and I'm excited to see what's going to happen next for our protagonist.

Hey, I can also imagine what these characters sound like, so good for you.

I'll be waiting for the next updatr. Good work, my friend.
Old 04-Nov-17, 12:23
Points: 8,566, Level: 39 Points: 8,566, Level: 39 Points: 8,566, Level: 39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,059 Times in 174 Posts

Really enjoying your writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 13:24
Points: 12,157, Level: 47 Points: 12,157, Level: 47 Points: 12,157, Level: 47
Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,010 Posts

Would be a dream come true to have a girlfriend who looks like Naomi who is into wrestling the way she is in your stories, mate. The pro wrestling ring would have blown my mind. Thank you so much for writing this for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 13:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really enjoying your writing.
I’d kind of guessed...thanks Stacyann...
Old 04-Nov-17, 16:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great update. I really enjoyed it.

Are you sure? Can you survive more of Naomi?
Where there’s a will, there’s a way...
Old 04-Nov-17, 21:20
Points: 8,566, Level: 39 Points: 8,566, Level: 39 Points: 8,566, Level: 39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,059 Times in 174 Posts

Poor poor Herman. If your only goal is to survive you will lose and lose badly. Of course you may enjoy yourself...but u simply must try harder to win.

Tags
domination wrestling, fem vs fem, femdom domination, interracial domination, mixed battles, pro style hold, sex wrestling, strong black woman, strong blonde beauty, submission wrestling