Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-19, 09:04
Points: 4,032, Level: 26 Points: 4,032, Level: 26 Points: 4,032, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Boot lover be careful what you wish for

True story but time line is slightly different
I was married in my early twenties and during the first few months the sex was amazing. My wife had very few inhibitions (particularly if she had a few drinks). She was 5ft 4'' and built like Antscha. Toned muscly legs and an ass you could bounce a coin off. I am 5ft 6'', slim not particularly muscular. For the first 6 months or so I had kept hidden from her that I had a boot fetish. I just cannot help myself when I see a woman in leather boots. It is like a switch in my head is turned on, I am drawn to them, like a moth to a flame.
We had been late night shopping and it was coming up to Christmas. It was cold and she had dressed appropriately. She was wearing long grey tight-fitting skirt, a woollen sweater and a pair of black below knee boots, three inch heel, zipper on the side, with a strap around the ankle and a tassel on the zip. It was late and she said she was getting ready for bed. I walked in a few minutes later and she had slid off the jumper and skirt and was standing there in a black bra and thong and her boots. My cock was as hard as a rock instantly. ‘Why don't you get into bed like that? ‘I asked. ‘Oh, look who's a horny boy’ she said with a smirk and looking at my obvious state of arousal sticking out ‘Let me take these boots off first.’ ‘Can’t you leave them on?’ I asked my face turning red. ‘Feeling kinky are we’ again the smirk. She had a way of looking straight through me, piercing blue eyes and a sly way of grinning/smirking that always made me feel guilty of something, and horny as hell. ‘I had no idea you liked my boots so much.’
We both were on the bed, she was riding me as per usual, reverse missionary (her favourite position). When she scraped my shin with the heel of her boot, it was like an electric shock. I tensed all over and began to try and thrust harder into her. She always controlled the rhythm and slid her pussy to the very tip of my cock. ‘Hold on boot boy I am nowhere near there yet.’ She moved her boots off me. ‘That better’ she said, and we carried on fucking, until we both came. Afterwards as we were lying there, she let her leg, her booted calf, slide across my crotch, teasing my cock with the leather. ‘I should see if I can make you come on them, would you like that husband?’. ‘Whatever you want’ I said much too quickly ‘You know me, always game with you baby.’ (First mistake) ‘I know you all right’ she said and turned over, her ass pressed into me and the boots still, on and moving in little arcs on my legs. ‘Maybe I should wear them in bed all the time’. Her hand moved to my stiffening cock, and she rubbed it against her ass cheeks til it was fully erect. ‘Ahh all erect and no where to go’. I could hear the amusement in her voice – Good night and she patted me hard on the scrotum, bringing the compulsory groan.
A week or two later we both got back from a Christmas party, both of us very drunk. She looked as hot as ever, mid length clingy dress, which showed off her ass perfectly, but she also had her black boots on with it. I just thought what the hell it was winter and cold, and she looked unbelievable in them. I couldn’t take my eyes off her ass or boots all night. When we got home, we had another drink, and she suddenly went over to the Christmas tree. ‘I have got an early present for you baby.’ she said. ‘Want to know what it is?’ ‘OK what is it.’ I replied. (Remember we had both been drinking) ‘I am going to play a game, and let you come over here and lick my boots; she giggled. ‘Happy Christmas.’
I should have said no! where did that come from, come over a here and give me a blow job. But the switch had been already been turned on. I stammered something like, ‘I don’t know about that’, but I already knew I was going to. She sat down on the sofa, her legs crossed and the toe of one boot making little swirling circles. ‘Oh honey, crawl over here put your face a couple of inches from my heel and tell me that you don’t want to. Come on it’s a present for you.’ To my everlasting shame I crawled over to her and put my face near her boot. ‘Now baby put your tongue out and tell me how good that feels to you. Aren’t I kind?’
I did as I was told, I could smell the leather and I began to lick slowly and methodically. ‘Stop’ she said and stood up over me, ’We must have a few rules for our little game. You should be naked; I want so to see how hard that cock of mine is going to get.’ This was the first time she had ever said cock of mine. I didn’t care it was beyond my wildest dreams and I began to strip off. ‘Also’, she said ‘you can only do this when I tell you to lick my boots, and you stop only when I tell you to stop.’ ‘Absolutely honey anything you say’. Mistake number two
She slid her dress off and stood there, a goddess in a black thong, black bra and black boots. ‘Bring over that little foot stool, it will make it easier for you’. She lay back on the sofa legs stretched out and said to me ‘Ok boot slave lick and don’t forget the ankle strap’.
I began to lick as I had one before starting at the toe and round to the ankle strap. When I looked up, I could see that she had started to massage her pussy through the gusset and across front of her panties. She looked down at me with that look of amusement on her face again. ‘I wasn’t just going to sit here was I’ she said. ‘You need to keep licking until I tell you to stop’. I watched her as I licked. She pulled the damp material on the front of the black thong to the side with one finger and then with her other hand, slowly slid one and then two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. I could see that it was glistening Her hips began to gyrate as she moved towards an orgasm. She lifter her leg up and ordered me to suck the heel, resting the weight of her foot in my mouth. ‘Third rule hubby’ she said, panting a little now, ‘you are forbidden from touching yourself when we play our little game. Agreed?’. She moved the boot with her heel still in my mouth up and down, and my head nodded agreement in synch with it. Then after four or five minutes still looking in me in the eyes, she let out a guttural gasp of her own and began to orgasm.
When she had finished, she told me to stop licking. I must have looked more than a little dejected. She said to me ‘Don’t look so sad darling your turn next. Follow me up the stairs if want to have your fun’. That perfect ass moved to the stairs swaying in front of me, I went to stand up, but she looked over her shoulder, piercing eyes, and that smirk I already knew so well. ‘No crawl after me on your hands and knees baby, just for tonight’.
That began an ever-increasing level of servitude for me in our marriage. Whenever she wanted to increase her level of dominance – she would have me lick her boots while she fingered herself and she knew that I was powerless to say no.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to georgecoz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-20, 23:18
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: Boot lover be careful what you wish for

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecoz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
True story but time line is slightly different
I was married in my early twenties and during the first few months the sex was amazing. My wife had very few inhibitions (particularly if she had a few drinks). She was 5ft 4'' and built like Antscha. Toned muscly legs and an ass you could bounce a coin off. I am 5ft 6'', slim not particularly muscular. For the first 6 months or so I had kept hidden from her that I had a boot fetish. I just cannot help myself when I see a woman in leather boots. It is like a switch in my head is turned on, I am drawn to them, like a moth to a flame.
We had been late night shopping and it was coming up to Christmas. It was cold and she had dressed appropriately. She was wearing long grey tight-fitting skirt, a woollen sweater and a pair of black below knee boots, three inch heel, zipper on the side, with a strap around the ankle and a tassel on the zip. It was late and she said she was getting ready for bed. I walked in a few minutes later and she had slid off the jumper and skirt and was standing there in a black bra and thong and her boots. My cock was as hard as a rock instantly. ‘Why don't you get into bed like that? ‘I asked. ‘Oh, look who's a horny boy’ she said with a smirk and looking at my obvious state of arousal sticking out ‘Let me take these boots off first.’ ‘Can’t you leave them on?’ I asked my face turning red. ‘Feeling kinky are we’ again the smirk. She had a way of looking straight through me, piercing blue eyes and a sly way of grinning/smirking that always made me feel guilty of something, and horny as hell. ‘I had no idea you liked my boots so much.’
We both were on the bed, she was riding me as per usual, reverse missionary (her favourite position). When she scraped my shin with the heel of her boot, it was like an electric shock. I tensed all over and began to try and thrust harder into her. She always controlled the rhythm and slid her pussy to the very tip of my cock. ‘Hold on boot boy I am nowhere near there yet.’ She moved her boots off me. ‘That better’ she said, and we carried on fucking, until we both came. Afterwards as we were lying there, she let her leg, her booted calf, slide across my crotch, teasing my cock with the leather. ‘I should see if I can make you come on them, would you like that husband?’. ‘Whatever you want’ I said much too quickly ‘You know me, always game with you baby.’ (First mistake) ‘I know you all right’ she said and turned over, her ass pressed into me and the boots still, on and moving in little arcs on my legs. ‘Maybe I should wear them in bed all the time’. Her hand moved to my stiffening cock, and she rubbed it against her ass cheeks til it was fully erect. ‘Ahh all erect and no where to go’. I could hear the amusement in her voice – Good night and she patted me hard on the scrotum, bringing the compulsory groan.
A week or two later we both got back from a Christmas party, both of us very drunk. She looked as hot as ever, mid length clingy dress, which showed off her ass perfectly, but she also had her black boots on with it. I just thought what the hell it was winter and cold, and she looked unbelievable in them. I couldn’t take my eyes off her ass or boots all night. When we got home, we had another drink, and she suddenly went over to the Christmas tree. ‘I have got an early present for you baby.’ she said. ‘Want to know what it is?’ ‘OK what is it.’ I replied. (Remember we had both been drinking) ‘I am going to play a game, and let you come over here and lick my boots; she giggled. ‘Happy Christmas.’
I should have said no! where did that come from, come over a here and give me a blow job. But the switch had been already been turned on. I stammered something like, ‘I don’t know about that’, but I already knew I was going to. She sat down on the sofa, her legs crossed and the toe of one boot making little swirling circles. ‘Oh honey, crawl over here put your face a couple of inches from my heel and tell me that you don’t want to. Come on it’s a present for you.’ To my everlasting shame I crawled over to her and put my face near her boot. ‘Now baby put your tongue out and tell me how good that feels to you. Aren’t I kind?’
I did as I was told, I could smell the leather and I began to lick slowly and methodically. ‘Stop’ she said and stood up over me, ’We must have a few rules for our little game. You should be naked; I want so to see how hard that cock of mine is going to get.’ This was the first time she had ever said cock of mine. I didn’t care it was beyond my wildest dreams and I began to strip off. ‘Also’, she said ‘you can only do this when I tell you to lick my boots, and you stop only when I tell you to stop.’ ‘Absolutely honey anything you say’. Mistake number two
She slid her dress off and stood there, a goddess in a black thong, black bra and black boots. ‘Bring over that little foot stool, it will make it easier for you’. She lay back on the sofa legs stretched out and said to me ‘Ok boot slave lick and don’t forget the ankle strap’.
I began to lick as I had one before starting at the toe and round to the ankle strap. When I looked up, I could see that she had started to massage her pussy through the gusset and across front of her panties. She looked down at me with that look of amusement on her face again. ‘I wasn’t just going to sit here was I’ she said. ‘You need to keep licking until I tell you to stop’. I watched her as I licked. She pulled the damp material on the front of the black thong to the side with one finger and then with her other hand, slowly slid one and then two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. I could see that it was glistening Her hips began to gyrate as she moved towards an orgasm. She lifter her leg up and ordered me to suck the heel, resting the weight of her foot in my mouth. ‘Third rule hubby’ she said, panting a little now, ‘you are forbidden from touching yourself when we play our little game. Agreed?’. She moved the boot with her heel still in my mouth up and down, and my head nodded agreement in synch with it. Then after four or five minutes still looking in me in the eyes, she let out a guttural gasp of her own and began to orgasm.
When she had finished, she told me to stop licking. I must have looked more than a little dejected. She said to me ‘Don’t look so sad darling your turn next. Follow me up the stairs if want to have your fun’. That perfect ass moved to the stairs swaying in front of me, I went to stand up, but she looked over her shoulder, piercing eyes, and that smirk I already knew so well. ‘No crawl after me on your hands and knees baby, just for tonight’.
That began an ever-increasing level of servitude for me in our marriage. Whenever she wanted to increase her level of dominance – she would have me lick her boots while she fingered herself and she knew that I was powerless to say no.
If only you could use your characters in your stories doing he scissors to wear black knee high boots
Old 15-Mar-20, 03:49
Points: 4,032, Level: 26 Points: 4,032, Level: 26 Points: 4,032, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Boot lover be careful what you wish for

After a few years, we had a developed our own routine (as almost all couples do).
She was the dominant sexual partner, and we had sex however and whenever she wanted to. She liked oral sex, rather she liked me performing oral sex on her. An hour or more, was the norm. Then she would facesit me after she had orgasmed, she knew that I was obsessed with her ass, and she would sit on top of me and slowly masturbate me. Sometimes my hands would be cuffed to the headboard, sometimes my neck would be collared and leashed. It was all at her command.
She would bring her ass down, until her anal bud was mm away from my nose, and then she would order me as to if and when I could use my tongue.
‘Lick my pussy gently’ – then she would command me to stop.
‘Use your tongue around my anus, no penetration’ - then she would command me to stop.
‘Push that tongue into my ass and keep it there’ or ‘Fuck me with your tongue’ - then she would command me to stop.
If I didn’t obey, she would stop. Lift her ass up and take her hand off my cock. We started with the 3-strike rule, get it wrong 3 times and she would tell me that playtime was over. After a year or so it became one strike. She would stop, turn around and order me to bring my knees up. I was invariably cuffed to the head of the bed by this time. Then she would lie back against them using me as a seat, and push her heels into my mouth to suck, or rest the sole of her boots on my face to lick. ‘Can’t have you forgetting who is charge sweetie, can we’ she would coo
One day she had gone to a mall shopping and I had stayed at home, as my mother was coming to the house for a visit. She came home after an hour or so, mum was still there. ‘Did you get anything nice’ I asked. ‘Yes a few things’ she replied. ‘Show us then’ mum asked. She went into the bedroom, and 2 minutes later appeared in the most beautiful tan coloured knee-high boots. Her skin-tight jeans tucked into them. They had a 3-inch heel, and a strap at the top to tighten them. ‘They’re lovely’ my mother said, ‘and very sexy’. I could tell my wife’s demeanour had changed, the dominant side surfacing. ‘Am I going to have to make my own coffee then?’ ‘Course not’ I replied., I jumped up and went to the kitchen bench.
She stood beside me, the bench now between where mum was sitting and us. “I am taller than you when I have these boots on’ she said. At the same time her hand went straight to my crotch pulled down the zip and took out my stiffening cock. The bench hid what was happening from my mother. ‘Can you see him if I stand in front’, she asked mum? As she stood in front of me, she let her heels come down on my insteps, effectively pinning me there. Then she slowly began to move my cock up and down her ass. An unbelievable mixture of pain and pleasure. My mother made it worse ‘I can still see his shoulders, she said, he is broader than you. My wife shifted position about 3 times still pinning me, still rubbing my cock on her ass. Pain and pleasure. When they were satisfied that she was taller, she dropped her spoon onto the floor. I bent down to pick it up, and at the same time trying to put my erect cock away. As my hand went to pick it up, down came a boot heel on the back of my hand. This time I yelped. ‘What’s the matter honey? ‘ she asked in her best caring voice. ‘Err nothing ‘ I said ‘I have just jammed my finger’. ‘Let me look’ she said. Then she whispered in my ear ‘Lick the toe of each boot clean, Now! Or your mother will be wondering why her son is crying over the boots of his wife.’ And she pressed down harder, putting more weight on the heel. Of course, I started to lick her boots – what else could I have done. She was dominant, I was not. She told me later that her pussy was dripping – Husband on the floor licking her boots, while she and his mother drank coffee.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgecoz For This Useful Post: