Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 29-Dec-20, 12:55
Points: 5,185, Level: 30 Points: 5,185, Level: 30 Points: 5,185, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

We Can Do It a first story: a date with Delphi

This will be the first story I post; it might have quite a long introduction, but I thought it would fit well. Let me know if you liked it/where I can improve!

Delphi part 1

I was quite excited to head over to Delphis flat. I’d met her just a week before at a little concert that I’d played in my friends garden. While playing I already noticed her – and she also seemed to notice me. Her features struck me right away. She had these huge fluffy eyelashes making her bright green eyes even more noticeable; her black, wavy hair fell down to her shoulders, embracing her beautiful face and complimenting her coffeecolored skin. She wore a strange kind of baggy dress letting just hints of her tall, curvy build to be seen. But what turned my attention to her the most was the movement in her face. She seemed to be dancing to the music of my band with her expressions, giving her a radiating aura of confidence. A quick wink in my direction, a short twitch with her full lips, shining red from her lipstick, even her nose looked like it was moving to the music. Right when we were finished playing, I walked over to her. It was great talking to Delphi. Her voice was quite deep for a woman, but very soft at the same time. She spoke very slowly and held eye contact throughout our conversation, creating an incredibly intense vibe. We both liked the same music and both collected records; we were both single.
For the rest of the week we chatted online, sending us our most underground tracks on youtube, well kept secrets to impress each other. So, of course I was intensely looking forward to meet her again. Delphi opened her front door, smiling with that wide smile of hers, and gave me a warm, welcoming hug. “I’m so glad to see you again, Oscar!” She led me to her room. The walls were decorated with dozens of paintings and sketches, mostly of nude bodies in different positions. “Did you make these? They’re great!” – “Yes, I’ve been doing this for years! I started in a course in college and then just went on looking for models on tinder”, she said, winking at me. I looked through her record collection that we had already been talking about and picked out an old album by weather report. I put it on the record player while she got us a glass of wine from the kitchen. We sat down on the bed and started talking, while “birdland” was playing in the background. When the first side of the record was over, I asked her “Ok, who of us is going to turn it to the B-side?” She took my right hand into hers and laughed: “I think a little thumb war should decide!” My thumb was trapped before I could even react. I tried to move it out of her grip, but she held on too tight. Delphi was laughing again “You didn’t really stand a chance, I’m the undefeated champion in this game. I’ll turn the record this time.”
She quickly let go to get up and start the music again. When she came back to the bed she placed her hand around the back of my head and looked into my eyes - “Enough with all the talking, let’s just get straight to it now” – and leaned in to kiss me. Her lips felt soft and warm, and this warmth travelled inside me and filled out my whole body. I started touching her thick thighs, maneuvering my hand up her back. I was getting more and more turned on, and so was she. When I began kissing her neck, she started to giggle “Stop it! Stop it, that’s tickling me!” I continued and began tickling her belly playfully. “Make me stop it”, I said, laughing. “Oh, OK, if that’s how you want to play” she said, still giggling. She reached for my head and put me in headlock, flipping me over in one quick motion. I felt her ample breasts in my face and her weight on my head, pushing me down into the mattress. “It didn’t really take me so long to stop you now, did it?”, she asked me mockingly. I tried to get out, but her grip was too tight. I was struggling and using more and more of my energy. I didn’t want to seem weak. As if she was reading my mind, Delphi said: “You’re not getting out of this, no matter how strong you are, you don’t have to prove anything.” I tried prying open her arms, but they were much to firm. “I told you you’re not getting out. You can only give up”, she giggled. I really couldn’t get out, at all. “How are you this strong? That’s crazy! I give up” I said, gasping to catch my breath. I had stopped struggling by now. “It’s not that crazy, I just am.” She still wasn’t letting me go. I tried to quickly get my head out of her hold while she wasn’t paying attention, but she just tightened her strong bicep around my head even more. “Hmm, I WAS going to let you go, but if you try to sneak out like that I’ll give it another thought. Now you have to tell me how hot you find it that I’m this strong” she said, laughing out. But I didn’t really find it that hot, I just wanted to get out.
“Admit it”, she said cranking my neck towards her even more. I mean, I found her incredibly hot overall of course…her thick legs, her juicy thighs and little belly, her big breasts and her sexy face…but I hadn’t thought about her strength, really, yet. “I know you like it. You might not be sure about it yet, but I know”, she said firmly, not laughing anymore. And Delphi was right. The longer she was holding me, the more turned on I was getting. I was out of breath and my struggles were useless. And: I really, REALLY liked it. Her strong, sexy arms, pushing me down and locking me in, thick, hiding the muscles beneath her soft bodyfat. I liked not being able to move, despite me really trying. “Say it, Oscar, or I’ll tighten this up till you can barely breath. Then you would have to say it, even if you didn’t find me being stronger so sexy. But you do, I know you do”. She pulled my head an inch closer, and she was right, I couldn’t stand the pressure and immediately blurted out “You’re so hot and strong, you’re so hot and strong”, panicking slightly. And Delphi let go. It was true: I had no choice but to give in, it wasn’t my choice, in a way, but what I said was still true. I never before had felt so aroused, my erection was already throbbing painfully. “I know, Oscar. And now fuck me”. Delphi quickly tore off her pants, biting her lip. “I’m so horny now”, she whispered, while I put on a condom she had handed me, still in a daze from what had just happened. Pulling me towards her, gently yet resolutely, Delphi started kissing my neck. Her body felt soft and nearly a bit chubby. Wrapping her long legs around me, Delphi moved me ever closer to her. Her large breasts were swaying back and forth as I moved her heavy body rhythmically, accompanied only by her loud moans. I could feel all of her raw energy, as if I was rowing a boat in an ocean; her thighs were the tidal waves, soft, yet full of power, drawing me in closer and pushing me back again; her sighs oscillating between the soft whisper of the oceans wind and the sharp shreeks of a seagull. We were going faster and faster, and as Delphi came, tilting her head back as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in even closer. I was all the way inside her, and our bodies were so close that I could feel her heart pumping rapidly under her chest. Her Legs were quivering and her body relaxed, but she still wasn’t letting me go, holding me inside her. As I felt her strong arms resisting my moves to pull out of her, I came, too, as heavily as never before. Relaxing every muscle, I lay down on her. It felt soft and comfortable, like a thick cushion.
Old 30-Dec-20, 11:58
Points: 5,025, Level: 30 Points: 5,025, Level: 30 Points: 5,025, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: a first story: a date with Delphi

Love it! Delphi is exactly the kind of woman I like to read about: thick and curvy, and muscular beneath a layer of healthy fat. Like an off-season bodybuilder.

If I can say, please put some line breaks in the text.

Like this.

Otherwise it's really difficult to keep track of where you are when scanning to and fro across the page.

In any event, I hope to read more about the big and surprisingly strong young Delphi.

mez261uk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mez261uk For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-20, 18:16
Points: 1,264, Level: 14 Points: 1,264, Level: 14 Points: 1,264, Level: 14
Last Achievements

My type of story: Verbal and physical domination with the, for me, right balance between humiliation and sensuality. I definitely enjoyed the read.

I do agree though, that a few more breaks would improve readability a lot.
Old 02-Jan-21, 09:41
Last Achievements

Thanks @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ! Glad you like it. I'll upload the first part here again with breaks for easier reading and a second part soon too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realerkochtopf For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 12:20
Last Achievements

Here I adjusted the spacing. Part 2 will come soon.

Delphi (part 1)

I was quite excited to head over to Delphis flat. I’d met her just a week before at a little concert that I’d played in my friends garden. While playing I already noticed her – and she also seemed to notice me. Her features struck me right away. She had these huge fluffy eyelashes making her bright green eyes even more noticeable; her black, wavy hair fell down to her shoulders, embracing her beautiful face and complimenting her coffeecolored skin. She wore a strange kind of baggy dress letting just hints of her tall, curvy build to be seen.

But what turned my attention to her the most was the movement in her face. She seemed to be dancing to the music of my band with her expressions, giving her a radiating aura of confidence. A quick wink in my direction, a short twitch with her full lips, shining red from her lipstick, even her nose looked like it was moving to the music. Right when we were finished playing, I walked over to her. It was great talking to Delphi. Her voice was quite deep for a woman, but very soft at the same time. She spoke very slowly and held eye contact throughout our conversation, creating an incredibly intense vibe. We both liked the same music and both collected records; we were both single.

For the rest of the week we chatted online, sending us our most underground tracks on youtube, well kept secrets to impress each other. So, of course I was intensely looking forward to meet her again. Delphi opened her front door, smiling with that wide smile of hers, and gave me a warm, welcoming hug. “I’m so glad to see you again, Oscar!” She led me to her room. The walls were decorated with dozens of paintings and sketches, mostly of nude bodies in different positions. “Did you make these? They’re great!” – “Yes, I’ve been doing this for years! I started in a course in college and then just went on looking for models on tinder”, she said, winking at me. I looked through her record collection that we had already been talking about and picked out an old album by weather report. I put it on the record player while she got us a glass of wine from the kitchen.

We sat down on the bed and started talking, while “birdland” was playing in the background. When the first side of the record was over, I asked her “Ok, who of us is going to turn it to the B-side?” She took my right hand into hers and laughed: “I think a little thumb war should decide!” My thumb was trapped before I could even react. I tried to move it out of her grip, but she held on too tight. Delphi was laughing again “You didn’t really stand a chance, I’m the undefeated champion in this game. I’ll turn the record this time.”

She quickly let go to get up and start the music again. When she came back to the bed she placed her hand around the back of my head and looked into my eyes - “Enough with all the talking, let’s just get straight to it now” – and leaned in to kiss me. Her lips felt soft and warm, and this warmth travelled inside me and filled out my whole body. I started touching her thick thighs, maneuvering my hand up her back. I was getting more and more turned on, and so was she. When I began kissing her neck, she started to giggle “Stop it! Stop it, that’s tickling me!” I continued and began tickling her belly playfully.

“Make me stop it”, I said, laughing. “Oh, OK, if that’s how you want to play” she said, still giggling. She reached for my head and put me in headlock, flipping me over in one quick motion. I felt her ample breasts in my face and her weight on my head, pushing me down into the mattress. “It didn’t really take me so long to stop you now, did it?”, she asked me mockingly. I tried to get out, but her grip was too tight. I was struggling and using more and more of my energy. I didn’t want to seem weak.

As if she was reading my mind, Delphi said: “You’re not getting out of this, no matter how strong you are, you don’t have to prove anything.” I tried prying open her arms, but they were much to firm. “I told you you’re not getting out. You can only give up”, she giggled. I really couldn’t get out, at all. “How are you this strong? That’s crazy! I give up” I said, gasping to catch my breath. I had stopped struggling by now. “It’s not that crazy, I just am.” She still wasn’t letting me go. I tried to quickly get my head out of her hold while she wasn’t paying attention, but she just tightened her strong bicep around my head even more. “Hmm, I WAS going to let you go, but if you try to sneak out like that I’ll give it another thought. Now you have to tell me how hot you find it that I’m this strong” she said, laughing out. But I didn’t really find it that hot, I just wanted to get out.

“Admit it”, she said cranking my neck towards her even more. I mean, I found her incredibly hot overall of course…her thick legs, her juicy thighs and little belly, her big breasts and her sexy face…but I hadn’t thought about her strength, really, yet. “I know you like it. You might not be sure about it yet, but I know”, she said firmly, not laughing anymore.

And Delphi was right. The longer she was holding me, the more turned on I was getting. I was out of breath and my struggles were useless. And: I really, REALLY liked it. Her strong, sexy arms, pushing me down and locking me in, thick, hiding the muscles beneath her soft bodyfat. I liked not being able to move, despite me really trying. “Say it, Oscar, or I’ll tighten this up till you can barely breath. Then you would have to say it, even if you didn’t find me being stronger so sexy. But you do, I know you do”.

She pulled my head an inch closer, and she was right, I couldn’t stand the pressure and immediately blurted out “You’re so hot and strong, you’re so hot and strong”, panicking slightly. And Delphi let go. It was true: I had no choice but to give in, it wasn’t my choice, in a way, but what I said was still true. I never before had felt so aroused, my erection was already throbbing painfully. “I know, Oscar. And now fuck me”. Delphi quickly tore off her pants, biting her lip.

“I’m so horny now”, she whispered, while I put on a condom she had handed me, still in a daze from what had just happened. Pulling me towards her, gently yet resolutely, Delphi started kissing my neck. Her body felt soft and nearly a bit chubby. Wrapping her long legs around me, Delphi moved me ever closer to her. Her large breasts were swaying back and forth as I moved her heavy body rhythmically, accompanied only by her loud moans. I could feel all of her raw energy, as if I was rowing a boat in an ocean; her thighs were the tidal waves, soft, yet full of power, drawing me in closer and pushing me back again; her sighs oscillating between the soft whisper of the oceans wind and the sharp shreeks of a seagull.

We were going faster and faster, and as Delphi came, tilting her head back as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in even closer. I was all the way inside her, and our bodies were so close that I could feel her heart pumping rapidly under her chest. Her Legs were quivering and her body relaxed, but she still wasn’t letting me go, holding me inside her. As I felt her strong arms resisting my moves to pull out of her, I came, too, as heavily as never before. Relaxing every muscle, I lay down on her. It felt soft and comfortable, like a thick cushion.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to realerkochtopf For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-21, 20:29
Last Achievements

Part 2

A ray of sunlight falling through the window woke me up the next morning. Delphi was already up, sitting at her desk and drawing. “Good morning, Oscar”, she said, smiling. Coming back into bed, she gave me a kiss and cuddled in next to me. “I really enjoyed yesterday! You fell asleep on top of me, that was quite cute”.

It all came back to me – what a crazy evening. “Yes, that was something...I never had sex like THAT before!” – “I knew you would like it, most men don’t really know they’re turned on by a stronger girl before they try it”, Delphi laughed. She noticed me blushing and comforted me: “It’s ok, there’s nothing to be ashamed of at all” – “You’re right, you caught me there quite by surprise yesterday” –

Delphi let out a loud laugh. “Oscar, do you know how often I’ve heard something like that? It’s really funny that all you guys think that YOU are actually stronger”, she replied, kissing me again with her soft, feminine lips. It was true – I didn’t really accept that she was stronger than me. “Come on, big boy, if it was the element of surprise that got you, then try to take me on here and now, no surprises and no tricks. Show me what you’ve got!”
I blushed even harder, but I couldn’t back down, I wanted to pin her too, the same way she had pinned me the evening before. She was kneeling on the bed, bobbing her behind up and down in a little dance. Her confident smile was making me nervous, but I attacked anyway.

We locked hands, and I tried to push her over quickly, but she resisting too much. “Is that all, Oscar?”, she asked. I directed all my strength to push her over, but I couldn’t. Sweat began running down my forehead as she was slowly pushing my arms down to my sides. Delphi was also struggling, but she didn’t let loose. She was moving ever closer until her thick body was pressed against mine. Feeling her chubby belly and her large, juicy breasts against my body, I noticed my dick growing. She pushed me further, wrapping her arms around my torso and pressuring me against the wall. I tried to move away to the sides, but every time I did she was already there, using her weight to balance me out and pushing me back.

By this point we were both breathing and sweating heavily. I really struggled to free myself, but she was too strong – and too determined. This was exhausting for her, too, but she didn’t give in even one centimeter. Delphi reached for my butt, pulling me tightly to her, kissing my neck passionately. She whispered in my ear: “You’re quite strong, Oscar, but not THAT strong. Now reach between my legs and feel my wet pussy”.

This was embarrassing. I couldn’t let her push me around like that, she would think I’m too weak for her. Using my last reserves I started one more attempt to push her back, which kind of worked – but only for about an inch. After a second she had pinned me against the wall, leaving me in the same position as before. “Hm, I like that, a little bit of competition here. But you can’t handle me”, Delphi whispered in my ear, “And now do as I told you”. I obeyed and started fingering her, and she was right, her pussy was soaking. She answered with a load moan.

Delphi pulled my head towards her breasts, engulfing me in her warm, sweaty pool of cleavage. Her thighs were thrusting back and forth quickly around my two fingers, her moaning got louder and faster and her bodyheat was rising. Again she grabbed my head, shoving it into her left armpit this time. “Start licking!”, Delphi ordered. At first I felt disgusted and tried to move away, but before I had even noticed what she was doing, Delphi manoeuvred me downwards, sliding onto my lap and locking my head into place with her other arm.

I started licking. Her armpit tasted of salty sweat. I could feel the little bumps, where new hairs were starting to grow. And slowly I realized that I was starting to like it. Her chubby but muscled arm pressing me right into her soft armpit-rolls was really turning me on, even the smell somehow aroused me. I continued licking, and she moaned louder. With her other arm she reached for my erect dick, sliding it into her. With her primal force she pushed me down onto the bed by both of my arms. Her hips were powerfully thrusting towards mine, and I went on to do the same. I couldn’t move my arms at all, so I concentrated on moving my hips instead.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to realerkochtopf For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-21, 06:25
Points: 2,774, Level: 21 Points: 2,774, Level: 21 Points: 2,774, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Very good story. Great writing
The Following User Says Thank You to True stories For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-21, 18:29
Last Achievements

Part 3

Next, Delphi released me.

She got into a kind of a doggy-style position, with her massive behind pointing towards me. Giving it a little shake, she called me over: “Oscar, come, now, take me from behind!” I got behind her, getting ready, but then I thought again – this could be my chance to take HER down.

Quickly I lunged forward, getting Delphi into a full nelson and pressing her into the mattress. “Hm, I like this, giving me a bit of a challenge”, I heard her say, muffled through the mattress. She tried to pry my arms open, but I was in a better position.

“You’re not getting out of this, Delphi, now it’s my turn” – “I haven’t even really tried, so shut up and wait”. Her confidence intimidated me, even though I knew I had her tight. She started to put more of her strength into her arms, and I remember being surprised yet again by her power, even after feeling it earlier.

Her biceps felt enormous and hard as steel under her layer of feminine fat, but I wasn’t letting go, holding on with all that I had. Delphi started buckling, getting frustrated. “Just give up, you won’t get out!”, I mocked her. “Oscar, I told you to just wait and see. I might have underestimated you, but I AM stronger”, Delphi said, panting.

She put up one of her legs, turning me to my side, where I still had her in the full Nelson. I still couldn’t believe how powerful this girl was. She started kicking and moved hectically, trying to get out. I wrapped my legs around her back, trapping her even more tightly.

Delphi got frantic, and with a last swipe she freed her strong arms from my grip. Thinking quickly, I put my arm around her neck. She wasn’t going anywhere. “I’ve got you trapped, Delphi. It’s no use”. She was struggling heavily, but in between her panting I could hear that she was also quite aroused.

And so was I – feeling her soft, but muscular body with my legs, wrapped around her big belly, noticing her getting wet again, and most of all, experiencing her raw power, moving us around her large bed with me on her back, but unable to get me of.

After a while, she stopped trying to get out of my hold. “Do you give up now? I still have the upper hand”. ”No. You wish, Oscar”, she said, and as she made another attempt to escape, I tightened my grip around her neck. Delphi winced, and gasped “OK, I give up this time”.

I relaxed my muscles and reached for her large breasts. Her nipples were hard, and she seemed to like me touching them. Gently but firmly she guided my hand towards her pussy, and I started rubbing. After just a short time, she came heavily and relaxed her body.

Looking at me, then at my hard Penis, Delphi said “Well, now it’s time to look after you, I suppose”. Catching me by surprise, she quickly got me into a headlock, putting her whole weight on me. She really wasn’t going easy, and my head started hurting from her intense grip. “Who’s stronger, Oscar. Tell me” – “Hey, I just beat you!”, I answered.

She ignored my remark, putting more pressure on me. I tried to shake her off, but couldn’t budge her. “I asked you something. Who of us is stronger?” Her strong arms pressing me against her soft boobs made me so incredibly horny that I tried to reach for my penis.
I don’t know how she did it, but she caught my arm, now holding my head and my arm between her.

“How disrespectful. You want to start jerking off without even answering me. How rude”, and with that, she increased the pressure once more, letting me quickly blurt out “You are, Delphi you are”, and this mix of embarrassment, being forced by the woman I had controlled only a minute ago, the sensation of her curvy body next to mine, the pain and not being able, made me come all over myself. She released my head and gave me a kiss on my forehead. “I know, Oscar, I know I am.”
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to realerkochtopf For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-21, 12:50
Last Achievements

PART 4: Delphi growing up

We spent the rest of the morning in her room. Somehow it was as if we had known each other for ages, even though this was still basically our first date. We listened to another one of her records (this time one by Roy Ayers), and Delphi continued with her sketching.

Her drawing was kind of abstract, but I could recognize that it was supposed to depict the two of us, wrestling. “You like it? I do this quite often to capture special moments for myself”, Delphi explained.

“Yes, it’s great!” – “I like you, Oscar. You’re not like a lot of those other guys, you’re not scared away by my strength. You can just accept that I can overpower you. AND that you kind of like it, too”, Delphi said, looking straight into my eyes.

I blushed, as this wasn’t really true – I hadn’t quite come to terms with that thought. “Look, I don’t mean that you aren’t embarrassed by it. Society tells you that men should be stronger, and me having the upper hand like that isn’t quite normal for you, but you seem to come to terms with that”, she explained. Something about this woman was mesmerizing, it was as if she could read my mind.

“So, Delphi, do you do this often? Pin down your dates?” – “Well, yes, I do. I suppose I’ve developed a bit of a liking for it, but I also think it balances out the relationship right at the start. You could also see it as a sort of feminist activism”, she said with a chuckle, “I really think if more women showed their men how strong they are, we’d make a great step forward. I builds respect. But a lot of us are scared to do so – even though, deep down, we know we are stronger than people hold us to be, especially us big girls”

– “OK, you might be right about that, but what you have is no normal strength, and I’m sure not many women have that kind of power” – “Thanks for that compliment”, she answered, throwing back her hair and grabbing my waist, “I know that I’m stronger than average, of course. The girls I’ve been with also lost to me. They just didn’t have as much trouble accepting it”.

She sensually pulled me closer to her thick, beautiful body. “OK, but how did you get this strong? Do you train a lot, or what is it?”, I asked, looking at her arms. “Hm, I think there isn’t really one simple answer. If you want, I can elaborate, though. I nodded.

“Well, I think a part of the answer is that it runs in my family. My parents are both really strong – and they both are fighters, too. They did a lot of wrestling, but also some other martial arts. My mother was always the stronger one of the two – she is just amazing – and she isn’t afraid to show it. They also made us do lots of sports when we were younger, that is me, my sister and my two brothers.

We had a whole studio in our cellar, with weights, a boxing bag and wrestling mats. Mum and Dad would demonstrate moves on each other, and they often got quite heated while doing so. Two thirds of the time mum would come out on top, and she could also lift a bit more than he could. She would tease my dad about it, but he didn’t really care.

My siblings and I often fought, and a lot of the time it wasn’t just for the fun of it. I’m the second oldest, my younger sister and brother being 1 and 2 years younger. My older brother was 3 years older – and he used to beat all of us. But that changed when I got into my teenage years. That’s when I got this tall and developed my muscles, and my ambition. I was dancing three times a week, and although I never took formal wrestling or BJJ training, grappling with my siblings was more than enough.

So at some point, I think I was 14 or 15, I challenged him. It was a hard fought match, my whole family watched, but I won in the end with 3 falls to 2. From then on, it was clear that none of my siblings was a match for me, really. In middle school I also got into fights.

Nobody could beat me, and all the boys soon knew, so they challenged me to armwrestling matches or each other to take me on. As we got into highschool, those sort of games died out, but I’m sure a few of them could still remember.

That’s when I first started dating, too. I had my first boyfriend when I was 16, he was 19 at the time. He was sort of a jock, captain of the football team and so on. Most of our “relationship” was pretty harmless, like getting ice cream or making out in my room. I knew he saw himself as a “player”, and most of his other girls he had been with were the small, slim cheerleader type, but somehow he must’ve thought I was quite hot, too.

I knew he thought he was stronger, and at first I didn’t let him know otherwise. But once we got into an argument, I don’t even know how it started, about men being stronger and so on – and that’s where I saw my chance to prove him wrong. He didn’t really stand a chance – I mean, he was quite strong, maybe we were even equals in pure strength, but he wasn’t a fighter.”

Delphi paused and mustered me and put her finger on my chest, adding: “Unlike you, Oscar. I don’t know when someone last made me submit, and I kind of missed it. I know you started off in a better position, but still….that turned me on, like, a lot.

Anyway, where was I? Yes, so I beat my first boyfriend, and kind of got a sexual kick out of it. He did too, I’m sure – but he would never admit it. After that, I basically wrestled anybody I’ve been with. I learned a lot from it, like that I don’t have to go all technical, that just using brute force to overpower them gets me going even more and usually works. And I haven’t lost….yet”. And with that, she tackled me back onto the bed.

“The last few years, I didn’t really train fighting anymore, except for with my loverboys.” She sat on my chest, immobilizing me. “And lovergirls, of course. Just carrying around all of this” – she reached for her belly – “with my dance classes and exercises keeps me strong. Plus, I eat properly, unlike those weak little crossfit-girls.”

I didn’t try to escape, I just caressed her soft, huge thighs and her chubby belly while she leaned forward to kiss me passionately. Delphis weight on top of me, her firm hands holding my head, it all felt so pleasant. And I knew I wouldn’t be able to escape, anyway.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to realerkochtopf For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-21, 19:07
Last Achievements

PART 5:

Delphi and I started seeing each other regularly. She was up to anything, and we were trying out new activities by the week – skateboarding, winetasting, playing these funny flutes you play with your nose and so on. This was also true in the bedroom, where some sort of domination play usually played a part. Most of the time, Delphi was on top, either by winning our little wrestling matches or because she simply wanted to be.

Once in a while I won, too – or she let me win, I was never quite sure. I grew to accept that Delphi was stronger than me, and that this turned me on. She was so at ease expressing what she liked, even if it was considered weird, that I eased up too, acknowledging that it was OK to like her being so tough. When we trained together, we usually did the same amount of pushups, but her being heavier made all the difference here.

We never really got into arguments, we both weren’t that kind of people. I remember the first time we did, though, quite intensely. We were making out on the bed when she pushed my arms down, pinning me. I instantly got an erection, thinking things were going to get hot again.

“Oscar, you know, I think I’d like to get with a guy who could pin ME down for a change”.
I tried to get up, thinking this was just her teasing me, but she didn’t budge, so I just grabbed her ass instead.
“No, honestly, I think that would be quite hot for a change. A guy stronger than me, switch it up a little.” - “You’re joking, right?“

„Do you think I am?”. I didn’t. Her face didn’t say “joking” at all. She got off me.
“Maybe I should find someone on Tinder, some buff wrestling dude or something.” I didn’t like this. I really, really liked Delphi, and I wanted her for myself. “Hey Delphi, I don’t think I’d be fine with that…I mean…” She raised her eyebrows.

“Well, Oscar, I wasn’t asking you for permission. And I don’t have to.” – “Well, no, but…” – “You ARE weaker than me, we both know that. I like you, but once in a while I want a stronger guy, I guess….” – “Am I not enough?”, I asked, feeling offended.

Delphi looked at me. “Why don’t we wrestle for it? If you win, it’s all the better for me” – “Delphi, I’m not in the mood for fighting – “, “Yes, cause you know you would lose” – “Stop joking, Delphi, this isn’t funny, we have to talk about this”. Delphi just laughed. “We’re not in a relationship, Oscar. You can’t order me around. Even if we were, you couldn’t. And I don’t mean you shouldn’t, I really mean you couldn’t”, she replied, flexing her large arms, giggling. “So fight me for it, Oscar, come on”. “Delphi, I don’t want to wrestle about things like this” – “Fight me. Now”, she interrupted me.

Somewhere, deep down, I still thought I could fight her. When it gets serious, I thought, I could win. I mean, I know she was technically stronger and a better wrestler – but I also knew that if I got angry, things would be different. And I was angry – why was she disrespecting me like that? Why was she not taking me seriously at all? So with that in mind, I charged forwards. I pushed her arms down on the mattress. My male pride was back.

Delphi laughed, looking me in my eyes. “There you go, Oscar. Show me what you’ve got”, and with those words she wrapped her thick, muscular legs around my body. I had been wrong. She pressed, and it hurt. “You know you always lose, why would you agree to fight me now?” With a quick sweep she was on top. “I didn’t agree” – “Well, did I try to tackle you? I didn’t think so.”

Why was she doing this to me? I tried to get my arms free, but didn’t succeed. “Delphi, let me up, I’m not playing, let me go”, I said, meaning it. She looked at me sternly: “First, Calm down. YOU just tackled me.”

– “Delphi, let me up, now”, I ordered. “Oscar, see, you wanted to solve this like this. It’s you own fault.” She moved closer, her face being just above mine: “You. Know. You. Always. Lose”, She said, slowly letting a drop of spit into my face. Now I was getting really angry, writhing around, but she had me firmly pinned. I couldn’t get her off even if my life depended on it. She spit on me again, and I struggled again, but no avail.

After a while, I relaxed, just lying there. Delphi looked at me and said “You still angry?” I wasn’t. “No, Delphi, it’s ok”. She leaned in for the kiss, passionately, and it was unforgettable.

P.S.:

That’s how our open relationship started. Delphi would search for the strongest looking guys on tinder and try to beat them, but more on that later. We did discuss what happened that evening, and she apologized for going too far.

We introduced a safe word so it couldn’t happen again - I mean, that really did turn me on, but that wasn’t the dynamic we both wanted. I really did know who would win in a real fight now, though. And this made Delphi even hotter than she already was.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to realerkochtopf For This Useful Post: