Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-17, 12:24
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default December 1998 -- Demi

My first mixed wrestling session was one that I organized with a woman named Demi who worked in Toronto in the mid to late 1990's. After setting up the session with her over e-mail, I remember being really nervous not knowing what to expect, given that it was my first time doing anything of the sort and all. In those days, a lot of operators didn’t even post photos on WB270, so while I had read about her on that site and she was well reviewed at that time, I really had no idea as to what I should expect once I actually got to meet her.

Anyhow, as I arrived at the condo that she used for her sessions — it was in a part of town well known to me from having worked in the area — my heart was beating out of my chest by the time I got to the door. I knocked and was delighted to discover once the door opened that Demi was a really lovely and obviously very fit brunette, who at that moment was wearing a VERY short, VERY sexy, silk bathrobe. She welcomed me in, gave me a purposefully strong hug — one that I am sure was as much to provide a “food for thought” preview of her strength as it was intended as greeting — and then led me to her bathroom so I could get changed. It was apparent that Demi’s game was already manifesting itself to be as much in the theatre of the mind as it was in the physical arena so as I got changed, my nervousness evaporated and was replaced with the anticipation of being caught in all the holds that I was sure she had planned for me.

Coming back into her main area of her condo after getting changed for our match, Demi already had the mats out and the bathrobe had been replaced by a tiny bikini that showed off her lithe, sculpted body and a bum that still haunts my dreams to this very day. The bikini wasn't black -- it was more like a midnight blue -- and it framed a physique that was obviously the product of years of work, likely with true commitment to time in the gym and a strong background in either dance or gymnastics. She moved gracefully and as she strode on to the centre of our “play area”, Demi performed a quick twirl with a giggle so that I could survey and appreciate her full package. She was very definitely the real deal physically and with one hand on her hip she then beckoned me with the other to join her. I remember her laying out the basic ground rules one last time and then asking me if I had any questions. I didn't, so she said, "Alright, LET'S GO!"

We started on our feet. I was about 6'2" and 225. Demi was about 5'6" and maybe 130. As we circled around looking for our opening, I'll never forget her smiling broadly and saying, "I am SO going to kick you ass!" She was beyond sexy at that point.

The plan was for Demi and I to wrestle for an hour and a half that day. Demi was quick and she was nimble, both on her feet and on the ground while in holds and she never stopped moving. Her body felt SO GOOD as it tensed and ebbed against mine. It encouraged a constant sense of distraction while in the midst of battle. You almost wished that you could be outside of your own body to watch the the whole scene as it happened in real time.

Demi was very physical with me in her attempts to secure holds and far stronger than I could have imagined. As we wrestled, I could not stop noticing abstract details like the silky softness of her skin or the fullness of her muscles, even as we were struggling against each other. Her body was sublime — she was both pliable and diamond hard in the same moment. Demi was nubile and playful on the surface, but there was a perceptible undertone of her desire to compete and dominate imbued in her physicality. I could tell that Demi took pride in her craft and was determined to spin any thought that I might have of her as “the weaker sex” on its ear. She TRULY wanted to kick my ass and was having fun in the exercise of doing exactly that.

At one point, I remember Demi capturing me in a reverse, figure-four headscissors and looking over her shoulder at the sight of my head being swallowed up in her ass and thighs. As Demi located and stretched to reach her right ankle so she could intensify her hold, she flashed a cocky smile and taunted me by saying, "Oh...it's over, baby!". The pressure was immense, but being caught like that between those taut legs and watching that beauty revelling in her advantage over me was intoxicating as well.

When I bench pressed her out of that — which seemed to be her "money hold" — I'll never forget her surprise or her hearty laugh. She seemed to be having as good a time with the challenge that I presented and I guess no one had ever escaped her clutches like that before. Throughout the session, she would just go from move to move, with no quit in her and — my god — the way her body played was so wonderful in that little bathing suit. As Demi’s bikini would shift and ride up on her, there was no sense of self-consciousness, just the pure confidence of an athlete and a competitor, performing in an activity at which she was proficient and that she loved most evidently.

As we carried on, Demi was always looking to exploit any opening into that next submission attempt or another hold, with that sexy little giggle punctuating the action -- and usually my corporal restraint — via her arsenal of intricate holds the whole way through. Demi was very tactical and clever as a wrestler, which really overcame any advantage that I had due to my size. She was so many moves ahead that it was like trying to grapple with water. I would think that I was positioning her for a finish and then she would shift the situation to her favour. Whether she was on top or I was, it was all a game to her and she was devastating and masterful in her craft, expending her energy efficiently while making me work continually. By the end, we were both really hot and sweaty, but I was to the point of being gassed. It was then that Demi played her final gambit, stripping down to bare skin for the last fall, so that we could have one last brawl "For All the Marbles" in her words.

Demi's body was incredible, but stripped bare, she looked even more sensuously aesthetic by the end of our session. There are not enough words, just a really great recollection and a lasting mental image of that woman and how impressive her glistening physique was at the peak of exertion. She was flush from almost 90 minutes of intense body on body competition, but she was still ready for more. I remember marvelling at her as we circled each other for what would be the last time that day. I forget how she distracted me, but as I turned my head for just a second, she launched into what I can only describe as a "flying bodyscissors", locking it in and then smothering me with her perky breasts, with the sweat on both of our bodies accentuating every move and sensation.

Demi pulled me to the ground, trapped in the vice grip of her murderously strong thighs and I must admit, I went with some willingness, but not much choice. I was beyond done by that point. There was no getting out of that hold — although why would you want to? — but also because I couldn't catch my breath and Demi and her anaconda-like thighs were determined to make sure that there was no hope for better prospects. Demi was talking and joyously deriding my wrestling skills the whole time as she ramped up the scissoring action and intensity. It felt like she was grinding my rib cage into powder. I am sure she truly loved the feeling of control that she was experiencing. I was impotently trapped and she was conquering me most definitively. As both our bodies strained against each other; her's with the intent of of delivering my culminating, demonstrative submission, mine with the faint hope of escape, there was no doubt of what was to follow. As the pressure on me between her lush quads veered past the breaking point, I rasped out my verbal surrender while simultaneously tapping my agreement to terms with urgency on her impeccable derričre that was still well engaged in delivering my misery.

After I had submitted, Demi held me helpless for a few extra seconds to admire her handiwork and to drive home the epiphany of my defeat that day. Pleased by her own skillful superiority, she rolled me on to my back so that she could assume a few gratuitous victory poses, throw me into a sumptuous, ass wiggling grapevine, followed by one final, lingering breast smother. Triumphant, she looked me right in the eyes with a devilish smirk, adding in some game ending, "See? I told you I'd kick your ass" smack talk as the cherry on top of the session.

That girl was AWESOME.

Last edited by HermanDG; 11-Oct-17 at 18:29. Reason: Punctuation and grammar
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-17, 13:24
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts
Default Re: December 1998 -- Demi

Herman: Great review. I think I had a session with this same gal around that time. It was one of my first sessions and she recommended we only wrestle for 1/2 an hour. $150 if I remember correctly. She was ready when I arrived, and surprise, topless. Anyways she killed me...very strong...! I'm 5-8 and back then I was about 165, yeah, she was about 5-6/130 and very muscular...her bis bested mine easily! Her nic was Demi but I believe her real name is Lyndsay DeJager.
Have you wrestled anyone else around ON, QC? The other Demi in Ottawa? Mutiny?
Old 20-Oct-17, 15:14
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by benj1707 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Herman: Great review. I think I had a session with this same gal around that time. It was one of my first sessions and she recommended we only wrestle for 1/2 an hour. $150 if I remember correctly. She was ready when I arrived, and surprise, topless. Anyways she killed me...very strong...! I'm 5-8 and back then I was about 165, yeah, she was about 5-6/130 and very muscular...her bis bested mine easily!
So after looking into it, everything does actually check out, but I think that most on here would know Demi by the name that she is more popularly referred to as; Lyndsay the MuscleTease

Honestly, I never connected her to this persona because of the much lighter hair in her MuscleTease iteration. For those not familiar, here is an image from the web...I thought it might help anyone reading the story to have a visual of how Demi was an absolutely stunning physical specimen. This image is very reminiscent of her build from that time.

Last edited by HermanDG; 20-Oct-17 at 15:54.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-21, 14:53
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I also met her around 1997 when I was on a business trip to Toronto. I recall she was located very centrally near Yonge street in a nice condo shared by her and her sister. She was an absolutely gorgeous and lovely lady, although when I look back now I’m not sure how old she was then - maybe in her mid 20s - but when I look back at all my many experiences in session wrestling, the session with Demi (Lindsay) always comes to mind as being one of the best session experiences in my lifetime. First of all as the other post indicates she had an incredible physique and body, though nowhere near as muscular or ripped as what she became in her later years. Indeed, when I look at pictures of Lindsey now, I’m just blown away at how muscular she became through bodybuilding. She wrestled topless and didn’t seem to have any issues with that and literally threw herself at me for the entire hour often pinning me over and over again with full grapevine pins, where I simply couldn’t get out (not that I necessarily wanted to). But back in those days I really did try hard to get some falls and found her to be very difficult to get an edge. I do also remember she would sometimes come at me and do a sort of flying body scissors which eventually took me down on the mat, where she would then pounce on me and wrap her legs around mine stretching me out into a another grapevine pin. Strangely enough, she didn’t put a head scissors on me until she said “do you know this hold” at the end of the session and promptly put a reverse figure 4 on me, where I had no choice but to tap. I wish she had secured that wonderful hold on me much sooner in the match, but being immobilized by her thighs and looking at her incredible gluts was worth the price of admission alone.

She was also so friendly and so sincere and just had such a great attitude. I had so much fun I gave very serious consideration to coming back the very next day, but my schedule wouldn’t allow it. I had one other opportunity to come back to Toronto but that trip fell through at the last minute and I’ve been regretting it ever since, because I so enjoyed the session with her. I do also remember her telling me she was going to be close to retiring and going off and doing other things with her life. She struck me as someone with an adventurous streak, with perhaps travel in her future and other things. It’s fun now to see pictures of her on the web and see what Lindsay has been up to and I can only hope she’s doing well and has had a good life. But there’s also a part of me that really wishes she were still doing sessions and I’d give anything to roll with her again at some point . I know a lot of time has gone by since I first met with her but if anybody else out there ever had an experience with her or is even in touch with her I’d love to know. She was truly special.

Last edited by Lance; 11-Jan-21 at 14:58.
Old 11-Jan-21, 16:38
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My first mixed wrestling session was one that I organized with a woman named Demi who worked in Toronto in the mid to late 1990's. After setting up the session with her over e-mail, I remember being really nervous not knowing what to expect, given that it was my first time doing anything of the sort and all. In those days, a lot of operators didn’t even post photos on WB270, so while I had read about her on that site and she was well reviewed at that time, I really had no idea as to what I should expect once I actually got to meet her.

Anyhow, as I arrived at the condo that she used for her sessions — it was in a part of town well known to me from having worked in the area — my heart was beating out of my chest by the time I got to the door. I knocked and was delighted to discover once the door opened that Demi was a really lovely and obviously very fit brunette, who at that moment was wearing a VERY short, VERY sexy, silk bathrobe. She welcomed me in, gave me a purposefully strong hug — one that I am sure was as much to provide a “food for thought” preview of her strength as it was intended as greeting — and then led me to her bathroom so I could get changed. It was apparent that Demi’s game was already manifesting itself to be as much in the theatre of the mind as it was in the physical arena so as I got changed, my nervousness evaporated and was replaced with the anticipation of being caught in all the holds that I was sure she had planned for me.

Coming back into her main area of her condo after getting changed for our match, Demi already had the mats out and the bathrobe had been replaced by a tiny bikini that showed off her lithe, sculpted body and a bum that still haunts my dreams to this very day. The bikini wasn't black -- it was more like a midnight blue -- and it framed a physique that was obviously the product of years of work, likely with true commitment to time in the gym and a strong background in either dance or gymnastics. She moved gracefully and as she strode on to the centre of our “play area”, Demi performed a quick twirl with a giggle so that I could survey and appreciate her full package. She was very definitely the real deal physically and with one hand on her hip she then beckoned me with the other to join her. I remember her laying out the basic ground rules one last time and then asking me if I had any questions. I didn't, so she said, "Alright, LET'S GO!"

We started on our feet. I was about 6'2" and 225. Demi was about 5'6" and maybe 130. As we circled around looking for our opening, I'll never forget her smiling broadly and saying, "I am SO going to kick you ass!" She was beyond sexy at that point.

The plan was for Demi and I to wrestle for an hour and a half that day. Demi was quick and she was nimble, both on her feet and on the ground while in holds and she never stopped moving. Her body felt SO GOOD as it tensed and ebbed against mine. It encouraged a constant sense of distraction while in the midst of battle. You almost wished that you could be outside of your own body to watch the the whole scene as it happened in real time.

Demi was very physical with me in her attempts to secure holds and far stronger than I could have imagined. As we wrestled, I could not stop noticing abstract details like the silky softness of her skin or the fullness of her muscles, even as we were struggling against each other. Her body was sublime — she was both pliable and diamond hard in the same moment. Demi was nubile and playful on the surface, but there was a perceptible undertone of her desire to compete and dominate imbued in her physicality. I could tell that Demi took pride in her craft and was determined to spin any thought that I might have of her as “the weaker sex” on its ear. She TRULY wanted to kick my ass and was having fun in the exercise of doing exactly that.

At one point, I remember Demi capturing me in a reverse, figure-four headscissors and looking over her shoulder at the sight of my head being swallowed up in her ass and thighs. As Demi located and stretched to reach her right ankle so she could intensify her hold, she flashed a cocky smile and taunted me by saying, "Oh...it's over, baby!". The pressure was immense, but being caught like that between those taut legs and watching that beauty revelling in her advantage over me was intoxicating as well.

When I bench pressed her out of that — which seemed to be her "money hold" — I'll never forget her surprise or her hearty laugh. She seemed to be having as good a time with the challenge that I presented and I guess no one had ever escaped her clutches like that before. Throughout the session, she would just go from move to move, with no quit in her and — my god — the way her body played was so wonderful in that little bathing suit. As Demi’s bikini would shift and ride up on her, there was no sense of self-consciousness, just the pure confidence of an athlete and a competitor, performing in an activity at which she was proficient and that she loved most evidently.

As we carried on, Demi was always looking to exploit any opening into that next submission attempt or another hold, with that sexy little giggle punctuating the action -- and usually my corporal restraint — via her arsenal of intricate holds the whole way through. Demi was very tactical and clever as a wrestler, which really overcame any advantage that I had due to my size. She was so many moves ahead that it was like trying to grapple with water. I would think that I was positioning her for a finish and then she would shift the situation to her favour. Whether she was on top or I was, it was all a game to her and she was devastating and masterful in her craft, expending her energy efficiently while making me work continually. By the end, we were both really hot and sweaty, but I was to the point of being gassed. It was then that Demi played her final gambit, stripping down to bare skin for the last fall, so that we could have one last brawl "For All the Marbles" in her words.

Demi's body was incredible, but stripped bare, she looked even more sensuously aesthetic by the end of our session. There are not enough words, just a really great recollection and a lasting mental image of that woman and how impressive her glistening physique was at the peak of exertion. She was flush from almost 90 minutes of intense body on body competition, but she was still ready for more. I remember marvelling at her as we circled each other for what would be the last time that day. I forget how she distracted me, but as I turned my head for just a second, she launched into what I can only describe as a "flying bodyscissors", locking it in and then smothering me with her perky breasts, with the sweat on both of our bodies accentuating every move and sensation.

Demi pulled me to the ground, trapped in the vice grip of her murderously strong thighs and I must admit, I went with some willingness, but not much choice. I was beyond done by that point. There was no getting out of that hold — although why would you want to? — but also because I couldn't catch my breath and Demi and her anaconda-like thighs were determined to make sure that there was no hope for better prospects. Demi was talking and joyously deriding my wrestling skills the whole time as she ramped up the scissoring action and intensity. It felt like she was grinding my rib cage into powder. I am sure she truly loved the feeling of control that she was experiencing. I was impotently trapped and she was conquering me most definitively. As both our bodies strained against each other; her's with the intent of of delivering my culminating, demonstrative submission, mine with the faint hope of escape, there was no doubt of what was to follow. As the pressure on me between her lush quads veered past the breaking point, I rasped out my verbal surrender while simultaneously tapping my agreement to terms with urgency on her impeccable derričre that was still well engaged in delivering my misery.

After I had submitted, Demi held me helpless for a few extra seconds to admire her handiwork and to drive home the epiphany of my defeat that day. Pleased by her own skillful superiority, she rolled me on to my back so that she could assume a few gratuitous victory poses, throw me into a sumptuous, ass wiggling grapevine, followed by one final, lingering breast smother. Triumphant, she looked me right in the eyes with a devilish smirk, adding in some game ending, "See? I told you I'd kick your ass" smack talk as the cherry on top of the session.

That girl was AWESOME.
Hi u have a picture of her thank uf
Old 14-Jan-21, 00:19
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

After doing some more research on this subject, I’m fairly sure now that Demi is not the same person as Lindsay DeJagger. I’m not sure why the confusion on this but when I looked more closely at the pics of Lindsay from those mental pics I have of Demi, there are definitely differences. For starters, Demi was around 5.7 or even 5.8 and had dark hair. Lindsay is 5.6 and more brownish/blond. She would have also been in her mid to late 20s in 1997, which means she’d be in her late 40s or likely early 50s now. I think Lindsay is younger than that, based on what I’m finding. So the mystery of Demi continues.