Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who is the dominant partner in your relationship?
I am. 31 20.53%
My wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend. 67 44.37%
We are both equal. 53 35.10%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-Mar-20, 11:07
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is in charge of your relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would love to hear about the relationship dynamics of others who share my love for female wrestling and domination.
i've never been in a relationship where one party is in charge of the relation; basically dominating the other one.
I find that kinda disrespectful. Both parties involved should respect each other and not try to dominate the other one (neither physically not mentally). That's just wrong imho.

So in all my relationshisp I've always tried my best to have an equal standing between us, so that none dominates the other one. I've dated some girls who tried to be in charge of the relationship, wanting to do everything their way. That's not cool so i always broke things off with them.