Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-19, 20:52
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Top Stories of the Month

Top Stories of the Month - October, 2019

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanked as of 09/Nov
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]20/Oct27
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]09/Oct23
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]05/Oct23
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]12/Oct15
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]30/Oct14

Quality index (thanks per story): 10.4 (6.6)

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning this month's contest with 27 Thanks! Your story, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], has been voted the Story of the Month for October, 2019! Also, welcome back!

I would like to thank every author who has contributed to the Stories forum in the past month!

I would also like to thank all users who took their time to read the stories and Thank their favorites!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Nov-19, 09:38
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Man ! Thanks ! I am honored to appear on this list . I need to continue this story too. I am just in a creative hole right now.
Old 13-Nov-19, 15:18
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Hey, I really appreciate this.
Thanks to all who took the time to read it.
Thanks even more to those who took the time to click the thumbs up.
Thanks most of all to those who commented. Feedback is gold!

I would reply more to those who comment but I don't like to bump the thread without something meaningful to add. But I read every one. You guys are great!
I
Old 11-Dec-19, 17:01
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Top Stories of the Month - November, 2019

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanked as of 11/Dec
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]03/Nov54
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]10/Nov32
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]23/Nov24
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]26/Nov22
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]30/Nov18

Quality index (thanks per story): 30.0 (19.4)

What a month for story lovers! One of the best months in a while! Boyandy and Jericho, the 2 most popular authors, are back with 2 big hits!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning this month's contest with a whopping 54 Thanks! Your story, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], has been voted the Story of the Month for November, 2019!

I would like to thank every author who has contributed to the Stories forum in the past month!

I would also like to thank all users who took their time to read the stories and Thank their favorites!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-19, 15:35
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Thanks, Zweig!
I'm not happy unless I have an idea for a story floating around in the back of my brain and this forum has been a great place for me to scratch that itch.
And thanks to all those who took the time to not only read my depraved stories, but then give it a thumbs up. Feedback is gold!
Old 08-Jan-20, 16:41
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Top Stories of the Month - December, 2019

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanked as of 08/Jan
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]23/Dec26
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]17/Dec24
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (second entry)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]01/Dec24
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]22/Dec21
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (second entry)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]30/Dec20

Quality index (thanks per story): 23.0 (7.0)

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning this month's contest with 26 Thanks! Your story, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], has been voted the Story of the Month for December, 2019!

Old 09-Jan-20, 23:48
Points: 348, Level: 6 Points: 348, Level: 6 Points: 348, Level: 6
Award-Showcase

Thank you to those who took the time to read my tale. More to come for those interested.
Old 15-Feb-20, 16:28
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Top Stories of the Month - January, 2020

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanked as of 15/Feb
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]09/Jan36
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]16/Jan30
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]06/Jan30
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (second entry)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]27/Jan27
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]10/Jan27

Quality index (thanks per story): 30.0 (7.0) - tied with the record

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning this month's contest with 36 Thanks! Your story, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], has been voted the Story of the Month for January, 2020!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-20, 00:07
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Last Achievements

truly, i have achieved fame
The Following User Says Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-20, 18:20
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Top Stories of the Month - February, 2020

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanked as of 06/Mar
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]08/Feb47
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]15/Feb44
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]04/Feb33
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (second entry)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]17/Feb21
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]23/Feb20

Quality index (thanks per story): 33.0 (3.0) - New Record!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning this month's contest with 47 Thanks! Your story, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], has been voted the Story of the Month for February, 2020! Also, congratulations on your third story contest win! Only 3 other writers have won 3 or more contests.

The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: