Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-19, 06:38
Points: 33,155, Level: 79 Points: 33,155, Level: 79 Points: 33,155, Level: 79
Activity: 24.4% Activity: 24.4% Activity: 24.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 12,373 Times in 959 Posts
Default Reverse raped in Japan

It happened about 30 years ago , and got me hooked until today.

I registered to a university in Japan , my name is Yosi which is very similar with : Yoshi which is a common female in Japan , and found myself in a all females class , I was the only male , and met some females who felt that in an all female university they are free to express their sexual prefernces.........

When they realised their mistake I was sent to the University principle , 5 minutes after I entered her office I found myself somehow under her desk , licking her pussy..............

to be continued...........

ps
sorry for my bad English

Last edited by prozaq; 28-Sep-19 at 06:40. Reason: fixing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-19, 12:45
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reverse raped in Japan

Your English is very good, wonder how good your pussy licking will be ;-) or whether she will eat you for lunch.
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-19, 05:54
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

There is something about Japan , they think in a very different in their way of thinking.

for example their craziness toward cameras , when you enter your dormitory room , which has 4 beds , 3 of them are occupied by 3 females , you are the only male in school , and they feel like they won the lottery , on of them is coming towards you , she sits on your lap , her head is so much taller than you , and she gives you a welcome kiss , her head and mouth on yours , fucking your mouth with her tongue.

the same process hapenned with her 2 other roommates.............

in the evening you find yourself in your bed , tied down . hands and feet , and they are on you , they captured you , they dont want you to go somewhere else . they won you in the lottery , you are theirs , and they can do whatever they want to , now the 3 of them are on you , one of them lifting her legs , and sits on your tongue , the sooner she teaches you how to properly lick her pussy , the better for you.

after she comes on your face , tastes like heaven for you , the other 2 sit on your face , one after the other , and let you taste their sweet nectar , you realise that you came to heaven , in a dormitory somewhere in Japan.

the first one who sat on your face , now sits on your cock , deep inside her , fucking you like crazy and you are unabled to move.

the other 2 are fucking you afterwards , the entire time you are tied up , unable , and dont want to move myself , letting it happen.

and this is just the "welcfome to our room party" , they loved to party , and to show him his future in their room , you are the sex slave.

I've mentioned before their craziness for cameras , soon they opened a blog , and showed the world how they rape you , constantly , some of the girls in school , see this blog and want to test your oral abilities , the only thing your 3 rommates allowed , so every day you eat many pussies..............from time to time your 3 rommates will sit her pussy on your cock , deep inside her , and fuck you..........one after the other , and came back for a second round , never forgetting a great tongue , they trained you properly

and that was just a taste for my near future.

Last edited by prozaq; 05-Oct-19 at 06:08. Reason: adding some detailes
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-19, 06:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

These ladies are very homorable ladies these days , so I will keep their true identities secret , I still respect them , very much , thankful for this great experince in my life , an experience which probably will never happen again.

the first lady who welcomed me into the room , checking my oral abilities , since I had no much choice , she insisted , I obeyed , I did my best to concetrate on her pleasure , on her pleasure only , she wanted me for herself , to use me only for herself.
I will call her Azusa.

Azusa knew that once a week I will spend the entire morning , under the school principle desk , licking her hungry for a good tongue pussy , this was also why the principle kept her eyes closed to what is happening in a certain dorm room..........

Azusa advertised in their very popular blog , that they are running a pusylicking party , it was in fact a pussy licking orgy , I was there myself , most of the time with my face between her legs , on my back , so she can mount my cock and fuck me , keeping me tied up the entire time , and mount me again for licking her fresh pussy which just had an incedible orgasm , and was also full of my cum.......

the best 2 pussylickers in this competition got a prize : the regular pussylickers of her 2 roommates , problem solved ..........

to be continued...........

Last edited by prozaq; 09-Oct-19 at 06:23. Reason: chcking some errors in spelling
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-19, 08:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Azusa has trained me from the beginning how to please her oraly , to taste and drink her natural nectar which had the taste of heaven , for me.

each morning , after serving her the morning coffee , I was down on my knees , my tongue was doing wonders to her clit , and singing in her mind : thats the way aha aha I like it , aha aha , and going to her studies relaxed and with a smile on her face.

I the afternoon , I was waiting for her , naked , on my knees , with a cushion under my knees , as soon as she etrered the room , she lifted her dress , got rid of her already soaking panties , and pushed my face between her legs ,with my mouth never leaving her pussy we moved slowly we moved to the bad , until she had me on my back , my mouth on her clit , taking my second dose of protein wih a taste of heaven.

in the evening after going to bed , the cuffs were wating for me , to be her human playground.

I'll leave it to your imagintion

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

check this site and see that these days too , things like that happen in Japan

the main and only theme in this blog is : reverse gangbangs , sometimes she , the owner of this blog throw reverse gangbang parties , details and open invitation in this blog.

making you wish you understand Japanese
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-19, 04:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

When you are young and innocent , and walk into a room , which has 3 horny female students , you find the most wonderful smell , the smell of pussy , such a smell , that makes you want to see if the taste is also wonderful.

very quickly you find what is the taste of heaven , few minutes after I first came into the room , as a better than a lottery prize , the only male in school , who happened to be me .

after we introduced myself , Azusa pointed with her finger , down , submissivly feeling like the luckiest guy in thw world , 3 female roommates , a fantasy come true , got on my knees in front of her , she pointed to her pussy with finger , and said only 1 word : lick !!! so I started to lick her like never before , the most wonderful taste in the world , and felt very very lucky.

I dived between her legs like a starved man , my head between her legs , my tongue first , licking her and her wonderful clit , I read her and her reactions , and knew better and better how to properly lick her and to bring her to the orgasm she ever had , she had to keep me , welcome to heaven she told me , and herself..........

living with 3 female roommates , I found out later that each of them had different taste , each one was unique , and wonderful.

this was only the begginning , followed for 2 years , very busy years , 2 years of being gangbanged , constantly.

the woman on top position is like the missionary position for us , so when it came to sex , and it happened alot , I was the one who was ALWAYS ridden , tied up or not if they were to horny..........

to be continued ????
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-19, 04:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Late evening time , my other 2 roommates were already in bed , with their colorful night clothes , Azusa had me on her bed , naked and tied up on my back , she was on my face , on the highway to a destination known as : orgasm , my tongue was the fuel.

suddenly I felt a tongue on my dick , it couldn't be Azusa , she was facing the other direction , and was riding my face very close to her destination .

after a body shaking orgasm , she sat back on my chest , a dreamy look and a huge smile , she told me that she invited her 2 roommates for a private party, with their prize - me , since I was already tied up and outnumbered , I had to agree , after recovering from earth shattering orgasm , she moved back to my already hard dick and had a long session of riding while her 2 roommates were taking turns on my tongue .

What a party .

the good thing about these parties was that I was always invited
Old 14-Dec-19, 05:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

What did came with me with me from Japan , is this passion thing , what I desire more than anything , to be the passive partner to my lady , to give her every day .

to give her her morning pleasue , with his head between her legs , making her go to her daily life with a smile on her face.

a GREAT ORGASM can make her day to begin with a great advantage.....

after her day , he greets her , naked , on his knees , with a pillow beneath his , with his head , diving between her legs like a starved male , gratifying male , with his head between her legs , making her forget all the troubles she had , outside , welcome to heaven .

in the evening she would fuck me , hard , the best position for a woman to have an orgasm in sex , she loved it !!!

I was raped there , constantly , and I LOVED every minute of it , she had 2 other roommates , sexy ones , who waited for her turn , in some cases they were so horny , and all 3 were on me , we shared our time together.

Azusa was on my tongue , she just came from work , and needed an orgasm , my tongue was the fuel , when I felt a tongue on my cock , it couldn't ne Asusa , she was facing the other direction , very close tp another mindblowing orgasm , and realised that soon I will be ridden by them , until midnight , going to their beauty treatment , a good night sleep , follows with a male head , mine , in the morning , every morning for 2 incredible orgasmic years.

begginnings - ends ?
Old 01-Feb-20, 07:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensmvf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your English is very good, wonder how good your pussy licking will be ;-) or whether she will eat you for lunch.

She can eat me anytime she wants , but it will be a pity , it's so much better if he eats you

from eating so many times demanding pussies , who order you : ORGASM NOW !!!

I became a submissive pussy licker who loves to be used for HER pleasure , your pleasure is mine , hope I am not too old for you
Old 22-Feb-20, 10:44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

lets call a spade . a spade . and was indeed the Ace of spades.

to be a sex slave to 3 horny roommates , to lick their pussies whenever THEY wanted it , or to be ridden by them , many of my memories their were me looking at the ceiling ( painted with flowers ) while THEY wanted to use my cock for THIER pleasure.

many times it was one of them on my face , riding to the moon , the other one was riding my cock to another wonderful orgasm land....

Azusa was my official owner , and she loved to share with her girlfriends.

it was 2 great years of my life that , lets face the truth , will never be back , but my memory is that I LOVED every single moment.

jast wanted to share