Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-21, 01:29
Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls

tron
Great story so far the pictures really help provide great detail to go with your excellent writing
The Following User Says Thank You to brick1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 02:06
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

That was amazing, man. I hope we get more from these characters
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 11:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thank you for this story, mate. I thought it was fantastic, and I am very happy indeed to think that there is more to come in the losers bracket. I am very curious to see how the losers bracket matches work. Can our main character only afford one more loss? I do want to see him take on Amelia, but I am guessing he will encounter some more athletic girls, gradually becoming less capable as the matches continue. That is my assumption from the title of the story thread, anyway.

Once again, another thank you for the fantastic images you supplied. They really helped me to picture Jenny. That, I must say, is a very good thing indeed.

Thanks mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 17:37
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

LovE this one! Love the public humiliation involved, and I assume he is going to keep losing and to girls who really aren't athletic phenom s which will be doook extra emasculating for him. Tremendous
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 01:53
Arnie

Seeing the pics of Jenny and imagining beong locked in a grapevine by her in front of college kids. Well unreal! (In a good way)

I love these stories where the participants are college ago or older. It just feels so real. Probably because my first "real" wrestling matches started in college. (I don't count the match when I was 6 years old).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 06:00
Points: 6,721, Level: 35 Points: 6,721, Level: 35 Points: 6,721, Level: 35
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3

When Dave finally picked himself up off the mat, he hung his head low and walked straight to the locker room without looking at either Amelia or Jenny. Since his eyes were directed down, he couldn't help but stare at the persistent boner sticking out of his shorts like a white flag of surrender. On the way, he could hear jeering from some girls and quiet murmuring from a few of the guys. He did not look up until he had safely locked himself inside a bathroom stall.

Dave could barely contain his tears as he sat down on the lid of a toilet and stared up at the ceiling. He couldn't understand what he had done to deserve such humiliation. But he knew deserving had nothing the to do with it, Jenny had demonstrated skill, intelligence and flexibility that he had not, in a true fight he was sure he'd kick her ass, but wrestling was a foreign art form to him, and while Jenny was no master, she clearly had prepared some tricks up her sleeve. He considered the takedown that opened their first round and the rear naked choke that had ended it, those were calculated, technical moves that only a girl who'd been preparing to wrestle could successfully pull off against him. Yet he also found himself unable to forget the completely immobilizing pin she'd gotten him into to at the end of the second round. His arms had been resisting with all of their strength yet those thin, slightly muscular arms of hers had been able to maintain their control over him.

Before he knew it, Dave found himself stroking his shaft as he thought about the domination he had suffered to the gorgeous Jenny Violet. Once he got over the strangeness of jerking off to a girl that had defeated him, he thought about the way his hand had landed on her butt and those taunting whispers she had uttered into his ear whenever she got him into a hold he couldn't break out of. His final memory before orgasming was the way Jenny had grinded her crotch into his as she rose up and off him...

As he gasped and leaned his head back against the wall of the bathroom, Dave found himself wondering whether he should even stay for the loser's bracket. He took some toilet paper and cleaned himself up while going over the decision in his mind: He hadn't seen any other girl that at first glance could match Jenny's level of athleticism. Besides, in the losers bracket he'd be going up against all the girls that had been beaten by guys in their first round. He'd seen most of his competition in the male lineup and he knew the majority of them were at or below his level of physicality. So the girls he'd be up against would probably be more approximate to Amelia then Jenny. Leaving now would mean everyone, including Amelia and Jenny, viewing him as too chicken to wrestle even the weaker girls. So no, he had to stay and simply make sure he crushed every single other girl that got put up against him. He was still way stronger than the girls here, even Jenny had been easily overpowered at the start. Upon exiting the stall he felt himself slowly rebuilding his ego.

He was ready to make a comeback.

On Dave's way out of the bathroom, he bumped into Hakeem, a 6"1, 230 lb, varsity basketball player. The two of them were acquaintances from a language class and Dave was honestly surprised to see him here. Perhaps more astonishing was how exhausted and sweaty Hakeem looked as he didn't even bother saying hi and instead went straight to a sink and began washing his face with cold water.

"You alright?" Dave asked. A piece of him hoped that Hakeem had also lost. Misery loves company.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just finished my match. That Marie is one tough girl." Hakeem tiredly said as he looked at himself in the mirror and took a deep breath.

"Who won?" Dave inquired, daring to hope yet also frightened of the response.

"Oh I won of course." Hakeem laughed slightly, "It just took way longer and far more effort than I expected. She's one tough girl."

"Good for you." Dave said, both relieved and crestfallen.

"Thanks. How did yours go? I see you finished earlier than me." Hakeem responded.

"Oh..." Dave started, carefully considering how to best take advantage of the fact that he could start shaping his own narrative of what happened. "I got put up against Jenny Violet."

Hakeem turned to him with wide eyes, "Oh you poor bastard. What happened?"

Dave shrugged and looked down a bit, unable to utter the words.

"Hey man, no shame in losing to a phenom like her. I bet a friend that if any girl were to win it all, it'd be her." Hakeem consoled. "I heard that I'm up against her next, but I didn't know who she'd beaten. Now I'm glad I ran into you here. How'd she beat you?"

"Well first she got me in a choke from behind-" Dave began hesitantly before Hakeem cut him off.

"-classic MMA move, she's got skills if she sunk that in right. What about the second time?"

"Uh... she wrapped her legs around mine and I just couldn't get up."

Hakeem raised his eyebrows at Dave, "Wait- she pinned you down? Like until the count of ten?"

Dave felt himself turning a bit red, "I was really exhausted by that point-"

"Yeah but she's still a girl, she's not some muscle woman, you're way bigger than her on top." Hakeem clearly wasn't trying to be insulting, but the honesty of his questions only further harmed Dave's fragile ego.

"Look- how about you wrestle her and tell me how it goes?" Dave quickly deflected.

"Which I'm definitely not looking forward to now that you told me that." Hakeem stated as he kept trying to wrap his head around what he was hearing. He went back to washing his face even more vigorously than before. As Dave turned to leave, Hakeem asked one more question: "Was it 2-1 or 2-0?"

Dave gulped and admitted it, "2-0."

"Holy shit." Hakeem muttered under his breath. "Although to be fair, I lost a round to Marie too."

Right before Dave left, Hakeem cautioned him, "Yo, by the way, Marie is really hard to beat, but its not that she's skilled at all, she's just strong for a girl and incredibly feisty. She cursed me out when I was pinning her."

"Yeah that sounds like her," Dave responded quietly before hurrying out. It was true, he knew Marie quite well, in fact, they'd hooked up during freshman orientation. Even though a busty girl like her was not what he imagined his first college sex partner would look like, it had been a great time and he wondered how that old sexual tension would materialize during their match in the losers bracket.

(While Marie won't be wrestling in this part, I'm including an approximate picture of her as a teaser for the next part

Upon reentering the arena, the second series of matches was in effect, (he wondered how Amelia was doing against her opponent,) but Dave went first to the boards to see the stats of his next match. He once again saw himself and his own familiar stats, 5"11 and 175 lbs, and then paused in concern as he looked at Marie's: 5"7 and 175 lbs.

Wow, he and Marie were the same weight. Dave wondered what that would be like. He hadn't remembered her being so heavy when they had sex. Maybe she'd put on some weight?

It didn't matter, Hakeem had said she was unskilled. If she was unskilled, Dave was confident he'd dominate her.

In the meantime, Dave searched for Amelia's match on the board. He checked to see her mat number and who she was up against. It turned to be a guy he'd heard of but never met: Gabe, with stats of 5"9 and 140 lbs. He was a wiry senior that Dave couldn't imagine the 5"4 and 110 lb Amelia, having much luck against.

(At the time of the tournament, Gabe looked like the guy pictured on the right.)

However, when he arrived at the mat on which they were wrestling, he found Gabe and Amelia to be in a tight, competitive grappling match. She had her tan, slender legs around his stomach and was gritting her teeth as she squeezed with all her might. He meanwhile, had a pained expression on his face as he tried to separate her ankles. Their grunts and cries of effort served in tandem to provide an erotic soundtrack for their struggle.

Dave was shocked at how much Gabe was struggling against a girl who had previously claimed to just be doing this for fun.

"This is the second round," said the all too familiar voice of Jenny as she walked over to him, "he won the first one with a bodyscissor on her. She tapped out in seconds. But in this one she's proving herself to be pretty tough for a girl of her size."

Dave stared hard at the fight, unwilling to look the girl that had humiliated him in the face. Instead he watched as Gabe finally separated Amelia's legs and pinned one ankle to the mat.

"Looks like its going to become 2-0." Dave responded tauntingly, only to have his prediction squashed as Gabe foolishly let go of Amelia's ankle. She quickly responded by grabbing the back of head, pulling his face into her crotch and smashing her thighs over his ears to catch him in a headscissor. Gabe moaned in pain as Amelia gave a sharp twist of her hips to roll them onto their sides. She crossed her ankles and squeezed her eyes shut as she growled in effort. After a few seconds of Gabe's loud suffering, he began slapping her thigh in submission. Instantly, Amelia's face relaxed with a shining smile as she released him from the hold and rolled onto her back. Gabe did the same beside her as he groaned and cradled his neck in pain.

Dave watched in stunned silence as Amelia turned and grinned at Gabe's exhausted figure, thrilled with the outcome of the second round.

"That was even funner than the first." She sweetly commented.

"Yeah... You really got me good there. It's not going to happen again." Gabe replied with good-nature as he got up.

Amelia followed his lead as she stood opposite him. She bobbed on her toes a bit, excited for the final round.

The ref, another sorority girl, looked between them and then clapped her hands once to prompt them to begin. Despite winning the previous round, Amelia warily circled her bigger opponent while Gabe made some hesitant, light swats at her head. Both of them treaded carefully as they orbited each other. The crowd around them grew louder as Amelia leaped forward and caught Gabe in a headlock. He tried to slip out of it but Amelia held firm as she tried to trip him. However, he responded by wrapping his arms around her slender waist and lifting her into the air. Amelia gave an adorable yelp of both fear and glee as her feet kicked uselessly at the air.

"Hang on girl!" Jenny yelled encouragingly.

Gabe's face was growing red as it rubbed against Amelia's breast. Realizing that lifting her up wasn't helping, he gently brought Amelia to the ground and began the process of breaking her headlock from above with his hands. Amelia resisted as hard as she could and even attempted to role on top of him several times but he denied her attempts and finally pulled her wrists away from his head.

Amelia gave a cry of frustration as she writhed and struggled under Gabe but he refused to let up and quickly straddled her legs with his own. Having safely avoided a repeat of the previous round, Gabe grinned as he held down a red-faced Amelia and made use of his superior upper body to control her. Her legs kicked like a child throwing a tantrum until Gabe inched forward and put Amelia into a tight schoolgirl pin. With her face firmly wedged inches away from his dick, Amelia stopped fighting and stared up at him with bright, submissive eyes as the ref counted the beaten girl out. Gabe smiled right back at her as his hands held her unresisting wrists to the mat.

"EIGHT! NINE! TEN!"

The crowd cheered as Gabe let go of Amelia's wrists but stayed on top of her. Amelia lay perfectly still beneath him as they caught their breaths and looked at each other. As she stared up at him, Amelia's eyes glanced shyly down at Gabe's dick as its arousal caused it to nearly be resting on her lips, coming to a rest on her chin.

After a few moments of charged eye contact, Gabe got up and picked up Amelia in his arms with a romantic bridal lift. She sighed a bit and let her arms hang loosely. Gabe walked with her to stood next to ref who laughed a bit as she declared him the winner. Gabe then set Amelia down and gave her a quick peck on the lips and a friendly slap on the ass to send her back to her sorority sisters. Amelia walked back with her head high, proud of the tough fight she'd put up against an older and bigger guy.

Dave found the match largely confirming his thoughts on the matches. A guy like him or Gabe could beat any girl as long as she was less skilled than him. Jenny had simply been too skilled for his first match, but Marie was unexperienced and incapable of relying on anything besides her strength and heart. She'd be an easy win in the coming round. He looked forward to having her under his muscular body once again.
Old 06-Jan-21, 06:36
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Lets gooo, im so invested in Amelia lmao. love her already
The Following User Says Thank You to ZSSamus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 12:39
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron67 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(While Marie won't be wrestling in this part, I'm including an approximate picture of her as a teaser for the next part
This installment was great, establishing Dave's coping mechanism for rebuilding his shattered ego and also establishing Marie and Amelia as future opponents. You did mention that you would include a approximate picture of her, but I didn't see it.

Thank you for continuing this fantastic story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 12:59
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Oh Dave oh Dave oh Dave,
Still underestimating the opposite sex and over estimating your own capabilities just because of gender. I don't know how many of the lovers bracket will be women (it would be funny if he was the only guy there).
I suspect even if he gets a win in his first round of the losers when he goes against either of Amelia or Marie they not only beat him they own him mind, body, and soul. Jenny started it just but her 2-0 win but if Amelia gets the better of him you know she wants to rewrite his whole world haha.

Great story and I can't wait to see what you have in store for next!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 13:54
Points: 6,721, Level: 35 Points: 6,721, Level: 35 Points: 6,721, Level: 35
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This installment was great, establishing Dave's coping mechanism for rebuilding his shattered ego and also establishing Marie and Amelia as future opponents. You did mention that you would include a approximate picture of her, but I didn't see it.

Thank you for continuing this fantastic story, mate.
Thanks for pointing out the picture mistake. Sometimes they bug out. Here's two to make up for it.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tron67 For This Useful Post: