Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-21, 14:37
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: Pinned down by a girl at school

Dear Assarg,

That's a pretty good description of me. xxxx

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 19:15
Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorks1967 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And Lo! A goddess was born

I was sat on and pinned by a girl called Abigail Dickinson, red haired girl who I'd known all my school life, she was a good friend but as we got older we drifted apart slightly, we were about 12 something like that when we started chatting and I hit her as a joke, she didn't take too kindly to it and chased me to the top of the playing fields, I was knackered so she easily put me on my back, sat on my chest and started chastising me, she edged up till her blue towelling knockers (I remember them vividly) were under my chin, I think I was humiliated at the time but it made such a powerful impression on me that I am still being overwhelmed and overpowered by women today. Thank you Abigail
Nice one. I was often pinned on a playing field. How long did she sit on you for?
The Following User Says Thank You to topcat2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 20:40
Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat2007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice one. I was often pinned on a playing field. How long did she sit on you for?
It felt like forever but it was lunch time was 30 minutes so I would say 15 minutes, 15 blissful, humiliating minutes that would change my life 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a cool memory. I wonder if she is still pinning and sitting on men now.
I like to think that it wasn't just my life this incident changed, sent me down a submissive path but she felt exhilaration at the control and power of a man and that she loved it and craves the adulation to this day
Old 21-Sep-21, 20:58

Did she start on your stomach and scoot up with the struggling or start high up? At that age I tended to be sat on my stomach or lower chest
The Following User Says Thank You to topcat2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 22:48
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Yes in middle school, a girl school girl pinned me and had one of my arms trapped by my side and she picked up leaves and stuffed them in my face. I didn't know how to defend myself very well so I tried to use my free arm to stop the leaves and she grabbed it and held that hand to the ground and I ate leaves for a good 5 minutes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-21, 16:44
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

In primary school the girls used to play kiss chase and I used to engineer it so that they’d school girl pin me.
Having left school, for a few years I dated a couple of schoolgirls and frequently they’d school girl pin me and sit on my face with their school uniforms and white cotton knickers- one of them even used to tie me up and sit in my face after school in her unfform!
Great memories….
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-21, 18:45
Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat2007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did she start on your stomach and scoot up with the struggling or start high up? At that age I tended to be sat on my stomach or lower chest
Yes she started off on my stomach but to get my arms she shuffled her way up which of course made her skirt rise up, she, in my mind showed me her knickers on purpose but probably not, she had nice thighs though, very pale if I remember but felt do nice
Old 25-Sep-21, 13:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In primary school the girls used to play kiss chase and I used to engineer it so that they’d school girl pin me.
Having left school, for a few years I dated a couple of schoolgirls and frequently they’d school girl pin me and sit on my face with their school uniforms and white cotton knickers- one of them even used to tie me up and sit in my face after school in her unfform!
Great memories….
So when they schoolgirl pinned you at primary school, did they stay on you for long? I was quite shy but my friend got girls to wrestle him and often he got sat on for the whole lunch break. I was so jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorks1967 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes she started off on my stomach but to get my arms she shuffled her way up which of course made her skirt rise up, she, in my mind showed me her knickers on purpose but probably not, she had nice thighs though, very pale if I remember but felt do nice
Did she do it more than once to you? During the 15 minutes did you try to get her off you or plead with her? Was she just sitting on you and pinning your wrists with her hands the whole time?
Old 25-Sep-21, 16:23
Points: 2,038, Level: 18 Points: 2,038, Level: 18 Points: 2,038, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was at high school, I used to enjoy myself beating up some of the boys at lunch time.

I was a high level ballerina and gymnast and I loved weightlifting so I had very strong legs and shoulders and arms. My core strength was pretty good too.

My favourite trick was to wrestle down a boy, usually one of the jocks, not the huge ones! I'd pin him in a schoolgirl pin and sit right up on his neck or chin or mouth and keep him there all lunch time while I teased and taunted him.

I started with a classic schoolgirl pin like my first pic here but soon discovered that putting his arms up by his head inside my powerful thighs would negate his upper body strength. There are no pics from those days but I sat on them like the pictures attached. I loved tightly pinning a boy then spreading my little school uniform skirt over his face and reading a book or eating my lunch while his whole world was my soft white cotton panties and my thighs holding his face. I'd pull my skirt back occasionally so the other boys could see his face and so I could look him in the eyes to dominate him.

Watching the embarrassment on his face as a crowd of boys and girls gathered to taunt him was incredibly sexy.

I'd beat up a different boy every day and do it most days of the week so I got quite a reputation.

Most of the boys tried to dodge me so I couldn't humiliate them but sometimes their mates would round them up so they couldn't get away.
If only I went to your school! I would have "accidentally" got on your bad side quite often
The Following User Says Thank You to MyFaceYourSeat For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-21, 07:59
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFaceYourSeat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If only I went to your school! I would have "accidentally" got on your bad side quite often
You know there were a few who tried that but, interestingly, other boys would keep them away or embarrass them. I think the boys enjoyed laughing at my victims and wanted as many victims as I could produce.

There was one rather cute boy that I beat up a few times because I enjoyed sitting on his face and feeling his face between my thighs!

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post: