Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-21, 18:43
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My (slightly complicated) origin story...

Bit of a complex story here (I've only ever told it to one person in real life).

I have a godsister who I lives abroad and I probably haven't had any contact with for almost two decades.

When I was around 7/8, she came to stay with us for a bit and would sleep on an air bed in my room. Again, she was around 15/16 and I was 7/8 years old (to the best of my recollection).

She would sometimes invite me into her airbed, climb on top of me and begin what I can only describe as grinding on me.

I don't see it as me being 'abused' or whatever because I remember it being a thoroughly exhilarating experience for me that I looked forward to (though even I knew at the time not to mention it to anyone) each evening that she was with us and there is of course a reasonable chance that I am remembering this incorrectly being so young at the time myself.

Just feeling her (almost adult) body on top of my much smaller one was incredible and that is when I first knew that I liked women who could dominate me.

Our families stopped speaking a few years later (completely unrelated to this) so I haven't seen her for many, many years now but I always wonder if my young mind remembered events accurately or if she was actually doing something much more innocuous. We were both always fully clothed and obviously I was only a child but it seems pretty difficult to mistake grinding for anything else.

Just curious as to what everyone else makes of this experience, really.