Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-May-21, 01:25
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Repost Of The Wolf Chronicles - A Introduction to the 96th Complex

Chapter One Who's the Alpha
Part one
This is the start of a long saga of mixed and F/F combat centered around the principle character Wolf

Deanna walks out of her room right into a full blown argument between her sister Jackie and her boyfriend Wolf of whom there is no love lost between the two as Jackie’s younger sister has often told her she is too good for him. Come on babe, she came on to me. I was ignoring her she only did it to get under your skin. You know she doesn’t want anything to do with me” wolf pleads to his angry girlfriend.

Fuck you Wolf you know you wanted to go with her you know how bad you want to fuck Bridget and if that’s the kind of girl you want you should’ve gone with that slut” is Jackie’s angry retort. That’s bull Jackie you saw the way I stood up for you, what did you want me to do? At this point Dee interjects into the conversation sticking her nose in where it doesn’t belong. What’s all the yelling about sis finally caught him with another bitch” Dee says laughingly to her sister.

No but might as well have been by the way he was letting that bitch Bridget flirt with him. Wolf can take no more jumping up from his seat tired of playing the role of the passive boyfriend.

This is a bunch of bull crap and you know it I don’t care what you tell Dee because you know what really happened tonight “He tells Jackie who has turned her back on him. Jackie doesn’t back down instead she get to Wolfs face screaming. Fuck you and fuck Bridget if you want that whore why don’t you go get her.

Wolf is frustrated and tries to keep his cool backing off trying to allow his girlfriend to calm down deciding to leave the quickly elevating hostile environment. He leaves to get a drink of water but while in the kitchen over hears the conversation between the two sisters. Well you know men will be men Jackie, but you know you are lucky that Bridget didn’t use her rightful claim” Dee informs her still simmering sibling.

What are you talking about what’s all this about Bridget’s rightful claim “ask Wolf who Dee ignores proceeding to dress down her sister. You know with the history that you and Bridget share your lucky she didn’t evoke her right and order you to hand Wolf over to her “Dee says in a hushed tone.

Fuck that bitch sis she’s never going to take anything from me ever again. Let Bridget just try and take what’s mine you’ll see what happens “Jackie says to her sister also ignoring Wolf’s question. Yeah sure sis you talk the talk, but you don’t walk the walk. Unless you’re ready for a rematch to earn your rights back don’t keep harping on it.

And I know you are not ready because of the way you let your man mouth off instead of putting him in his place. You’ve gone soft and that’s why Bridget punked you like she did” Dee informs her sibling who lets out a long frustrated sigh trying not to hit her sister although she really wants too.

Wolf returns to the room with a two glasses of water handing one to his girlfriend. . Have you cooled down yet babe, you know we shouldn’t let a low life like Bridget come between us” he softly says to Jackie.

It seems that things are going to cool down Dee steps between the two stirring the pot threatening her sister’s better half. Maybe she won’t kick your scrawny little ass Wolf but I have no problem putting my foot up it” the over developed teen tells Wolf bumping her big 36 C cup tits against his chest.

No I don’t think she is ready to let it go Wolf and I think you ought to learn your place and remember it. Know that when you’re dealing with my sister not to ever disrespect her. This is something you better learn before I have to teach it to you the hard way” Dee screams.

What the hell is this Dee since when are you such a tough girl getting up in my face talking shit. You are just lucky you’re a female or it might just be on” a suddenly angry Wolf says raising his voice.

At this point Jackie steps between the two pushing Dee back trying to calm her seething sibling by shoving Wolf back a couple of steps. No sis this is my beef so understand I have to settle it and I promise you I will the old fashioned way” she assures Dee.

I’m going to start by showing you I haven’t gone soft so no matter what happens promise me you won’t interfere. I need you here to make sure it doesn’t go too far cause you know how I get when I’m pissed” Jackie says with an evil grin. Wolf doesn’t know what his girlfriend and sister are talking about but is about to find out the hard way.

He grabs Jackie’s shoulder spinning her around only to be surprised by a hard slap. Jackie strikes the so-called love of her life so hard it leaves a vivid red mark on his cheek. Stunned into speechlessness Wolf can do nothing but stare at the girl he thought he knew so well seemingly transformed right before his eyes. DON’T FUCKING TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN UNLESS I GIVE PERMISSION MOTHERFUCKER” Screams Jackie at Wolf just stands rubbing his face where he has just been struck totally shocked by what has just transpired…

Added after 7 minutes:

Part 2

Wolf is pissed as he rises from the floor glaring at his girlfriend “sure no problem Jackie if this is the way you want it, and don’t blame me because I’m not going to take it easy on you. And just to sweeten the pot after I kick your ass I’m going to fuck the shit out of you and Dee right here on the floor to show you

That’s a bet Wolf but when you lose I’m going to use my dildo on you and make you our new little house boy ok” Dee chimes in simulating said act sliding her index finger thru her other hand which she’s formed into a circle. You’ve got a deal Dee just be ready to suck my cock and balls after I’m done with your sister “Wolf tease never taking his eyes off of Jackie. Wolf now knows not to underestimate his girlfriend after what he’s just experienced. Jackie has quickly undressed standing barefooted with just tee shirt and shorts on stretching. Her whole demeanor has change as she has put on her game face, HOW MUCH OF A MAN I AM.

Wolf just looks smiling like the cat who ate the canary imagining what fun he’ll be having tonight as soon as he puts Jackie back in her place. Wow baby I never knew you could look so hard” Wolf laughs issuing his girlfriend a backhanded compliment. A thin lipped smile appears on Jackie’s face as she licks her lips slowly striding over to Wolf surprising him with another hard slap across the face. For some reason known only to him Wolf is stunned by his girlfriend’s action which he should have expected after what just occurred a couple of minutes ago.

Jackie doesn’t let up as she attacks her boyfriend with fervor sending a quick hard punch into his gut knocking the breath out of him which Dee finds hilarious.

Guess she’s not such a helpless female now that she’s kicking your ass Wolf” Dee screams out sliding her hand into her shorts starting to massage her rapidly swelling clit. It is obvious that the fight is turning the horny teenager on something that Dee doesn’t try to hide as she gets herself off.

The unexpected blow has Wolf on his heels as he back peddles a couple of paces trying to get away from his rampaging girlfriend. GET HIM GIRL FUCK HIM UP GOOD’ screams Dee as her sister continues her assault. Wolf tries to regroup as Jackie screams out a war cry jumping in the air sending a kick into Wolf’s chest knocking him against the wall. The blow knocks the wind out of Wolf leaving him open to a hard right hook to the jaw. The punch snaps his head to the side as Jackie follows up with a left to the ribs dropping Wolf to his knees.
Seeing stars as Jackie walks up and tells him” Okay wolf you had enough yet. I didn’t want to do this but you have to learn your place so give up now so I won’t have to hurt you anymore” Wolf whole demeanor changes from a boyfriend not wanting to hurt his girlfriend to someone who now only sees an enemy before him that wants to do him harm.

The look in Wolf’s eyes tells it all as he screams 'FUCK OFF “giving Jackie the finger pushing himself up from the floor right into another attack from the boobalious black teen. Fuck me Wolf, no Fuck you” screams Jackie slamming her knee into the side of Wolf’s head knocking him back down onto the carpeted floor. He lays holding his head as Jackie grabs his legs dropping her knee grinding it down onto his crotch. Say it again Wolf, I dare you to say fuck me and I’ll crush your fucking balls like grapes’ Jackie taunts applying pressure to his balls.

Wolf is in agony and can barely speak thru the pain racking his low region and Jackie’s seated sister commentary doesn’t help as Dee berates him while her sister kneels on his nuts. Not such a big man now huh Wolf, where’s all the lip punk. No now you’ve found out what us girls have known for ever as long as you have those two dangling targets between your legs well always be able to kick your ass” Dee spouts off from across the room . She is enjoying every minute of her sister torturing her boyfriend and seeing her sister back in the role where Dee believes she belongs.

Jackie has wolf in a compromising position but doesn’t have it in her to really ball bust him and end the match, so she instead jumps on his prone body crushing him underneath her a place Wolf usually doesn’t mind being. Jackie is a really good fighter as all of her 150lbs crushes Wolf leaving him unable to escape his dominating girlfriends clutches.

The big boob black girl’s body splash has again taken the wind out of wolf as she cinches in a schoolboy pin slowly spreads his legs with her own eliciting a high pitched squeal of pain from prisoner. Legs split apart Jackie brings to bear her thick muscular legs stretching Wolf’s already sore groin muscles to their limit.

Wolf then shows his strength as he slowly powers Jackie’s legs back in to then bridge with her on top of him. Jackie is amazed by this and panics as she loses her grapevine hold. But her training in the art of cat fighting kicks in as she slams a knee between Wolf’s legs sending spasms of pain shooting thru his torso allowing her to take back the advantage.

Jackie scoots up and drops her full buxom down onto wolfs face sealing his nose and mouth in a tight smother hold. Wolf is in real trouble as he now knows that his little innocent girlfriend is a fierce fighter who is about to smother him into unconsciousness. Desperation sinks in as Wolf uses all of his strength to push Jackie off of him giving him about a couple of inches of space to gulp in some needed air. But Jackie will not be denied trying to readjust her smother but as she goes to do this Wolf opens his mouth and clamps his teeth down on his girlfriend’s tit flesh. Jackie bellows out like a stuck pig trying to pull her big boob away from Wolf’s face.

Jackie tries to free her tortured teat from her boyfriend’s bite but to no avail as Wolf is like a pit bull chomping down on his girlfriend’s tit flesh which now has her crying out to her sister for help. Dee can only looks at her and shakes her head in disgust knowing that to interfere in a fair fight for the right of domination would be worse than Jackie losing fair and square. This is your fight to win or lose sis and I promised not to get involved, so suck it up and fight out of it.” Dee informs her sobbing sibling who seems on the edge of quitting…

Added after 19 minutes:

Part 3
Jackie is in tears but has the wherewithal to dig her nails into Wolf’s side and rake them downwards as hard as she can. Now it’s Wolf’s turn to scream out releasing his girlfriend allowing her to roll away holding her abused tit in her arms. Wolf quickly examines his sides where small streaks of blood can be seen due to Jackie’s sharp claws. They both crouch in opposite corners accessing damage done to them by their significant other glaring across the room with mutual hatred.

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU ALMOST BIT MY TIT OFF” shouts Jackie as she starts to rise to her feet at the same time as her boyfriend. FUCK YOU JACKIE YOU KNEED MY BOYS YOU FUCKING TRIED TO DESTROY MY MANHOOD “Wolf shouts. WELL YOU THINK WHAT I JUST DID TO YOU WAS SOMETHING,NOW THE KID GLOVES ARE OFF I’M GOING TO RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND STUFF THEM DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT” Jackie screams losing it charging across the room.
She doesn’t see Wolf now all she sees is a person who she has to put down or be put down leaping at Wolf with murder in her eyes. Jackie experiences a flash back to her youth fighting in the pit and alongside her sister Dee. Wolf also has lost it as the woman charging at him is no longer his beautiful girlfriend but an opponent that’s out to hurt him badly.

Wolf meets Jackie’s charge trading blows with not much defense being on display by either of them both absorbing quite a bit of punishment. Jackie starts to take the worst of it as Wolf’s natural fighting ability kicks hammering hard shots to her chest and sides.
A wicked uppercut to Jackie’s left breast pops it out of her bra cup the brutal boob bashing eliciting gasps of pain. Jackie is forced to cover up not wanting to receive another bra busting blast giving Wolf the opportunity which he takes attacking a bit lower. Wolf lashes a kick into Jackie’s stomach the hard unexpected blow dropping her to her knees gasping for air before being knocked face first to the floor by a clubbing forearm to her back.

Wolfs high school wrestling ability kicks in as he grabs Jackie pulling her from the floor trapping her in a front face lock cinching it tightly twisting her head back and forth. GIVE IT UP JACKIE BEFORE I REALLY HURT YOU “Wolf orders.

But Jackie isn’t that much out of it as her opponent thinks snaking her hand up Wolf’s shorts grabbing a hold of his cock. Now it’s time for Wolf to scream as Jackie’s short sharp nails dig into his penis which she also twists it unmercifully. This loosens Wolf’s grip on her allowing Jackie to slips her other hand up latching onto his right nipple giving it a vicious twist. Wolf tries to hold back his cry of pain but is unsuccessful as Jackie rakes her nails down his chest scratching his nipple. This breaks her boyfriend’s hold as he backs away in pain holding his abused chest which now sports several red welts and scratches.

Jackie is slow to her feet as Wolf’s hold had weakened her but as she looks across the room she sees that her boyfriend isn’t in much better shape as he teeters tears in his eyes holding his crotch. Jackie knows that she must attack while he is still hurting forcing herself to charge claws bared ready to end this brawl one way or another. As she reaches Wolf he drops down tripping Jackie to the floor where she lands striking her head against the hard surface
This is Wolf’s chance to end this charade which he decides to do grabbing Jackie by her ankles as she lies on her belly and jams his foot between her legs striking her hard in the cunt. Wolf repeats the move several times as Jackie spasms in pain. How does it feel now that you’re on the receiving end” Wolf ask before releasing Jackie’s legs allowing her to curl into a ball of pain racked female flesh.
He starts to stomp her in the back trash talking the whole time causing Jackie rolls over trying to escape the brutal assault. SEE WHAT YOU STARTED BITCH, YOU LIKE WATCHING YOUR SISTER GE HER ASS BEAT HUH” Wolf screams glaring down at Dee who still sits impassively arms folded across her chest.

Wolf then reaches down grabbing Jackie by her hair pulling her to her feet standing behind his rubber leg girlfriend wrapping his arms around her waist lifting her off the floor. He squeezes her in a brutal reverse bear hug whispering into her ear “so this is what you wanted huh, for me to show you who the man is in this relationship? Jackie’s only reply is a short gurgle of intelligible words as Wolf lifts her higher before bringing her down on his outstretched knee.

Jackie’s eyes roll in her head and her arms fall to her side as she is helpless, the pain from Wolf’s cunt buster that has engulfed her body just about knocks her unconscious. Give yet bitch? Is Wolf’s question as Jackie sits impaled on his knee with her crushed, abused pussy throbbing in pain? She mumbles something that is too low for Wolf to make out until he puts his ear close enough to her mouth.

Fuck you Wolf I’m never going to submit to any man ever again” is Jackie’s reply which brings a bigger smile to her dominating boyfriends face. Believe me you and your sister will be going to be a whole lot of that and more after tonight “is Wolf’s response making sure he says loud enough for Dee who has gotten up off the couch to hear.

Dee rises unable to sit and do nothing while her sister is mauled at the hands of her hated rival striking a challenging pose informing Wolf just what she thinks of him. THAT’S RIGHT WOLF WE SISTERS ARE MADE OF TOUGHER STOCK THAN YOU BITCH ASS MEN AND JACKIE AIN’T NO DIFF Is that so Dee let’s see if that’s true” Wolfs laughs pushing Jackie off of his knee allowing her to fall to the floor clutching her wounded pussy.

He then leaps in the air landing a wicked elbow smash down across her lower abdomen sending all of the air rushing out of her battered body” GET UP AND FIGHT " Dee screams refusing to make a move to assist her sibling.

.Jackie cries out grabbing her abused stomach in pain gasping for air as Wolf rolls onto top sitting astride his sobbing mate pinning her arms to her sides. Wolf’s legs lock them there leaving his girlfriend totally at his mercy which amazingly he exhibits none of slowly pulls down her bra allowing her big brown 38 c cup breast to spill out. He then starts to alternate punches between the pair bashing the black girls beautiful pair of chocolate pompoms leaving Jackie is beside herself as her boyfriend abuses his admitted favorite body part of his girlfriend.

Wolf unmercifully pummels her luscious pair before starting to pinch her large black nipples and when that doesn’t bring a submission he starts to pull stretching them about 2-3 inches off of her chest. This torture is more than Jackie can stand and thru tears she sobs out her submission. But this doesn’t satisfy her tit torturer as he makes her tell him and Dee who the boss in this house. Who the hell is the Alpha in their relationship is” Wolf demands.

It’s you baby ,it’s you Wolf your my master and keeper please no more I promise never to challenge you again if you will forgive my insolence my lord” Jackie whines as she is completely broken and under Wolfs thumb now. He releases his painful nipple clamp helping Jackie to her feet as Dee looks on in disgust before turning to exit the room.

OH no you don’t my dear you lost the bet and now I want payment in full baby” Wolf tells her stopping Dee in her tracks. Don’t push your luck Wolf or it will be me and you settling it right here and now” she threatens Wolf who doesn’t flinch taking a few steps towards Dee stopping mere inches from her locked in a stare down. They stand neither one of seems to be intimated by the other neither one of them ready to give in to the other.

`Well if you want a piece of me you can have it anytime you want you just saw what just happened to your sister so just imagine what will happen when I get my hands on you bitch” Wolf tells a now pissed off Dee. She seems ready to take him up on my offer removing her sneakers and sweatshirt until Wolf calms her down. Take it easy Dee I’m not goanna fight you now, we will settle this later when I’m ready and rested. But right now I think I’m going to be too exhausted after our little rendezvous in the bed room or are you welching on our bet” Wolf with a big smirk on his face.

No I’m not a welch on our wager and I am going to fulfill my part of the bargain but remember we are not finished yet by a long shot boy” Dee chides doing an about face slowly making her way towards the back. Whatever Dee but for now I’m in charge and I think first off I need you two to bathe me and rub away all my aches and pains. I hear you really know how to give a nice hot oil massage “Wolf say motioning the two sisters towards the bathroom. It’s good to be the king ‘he brags walking with one arm around each sister ready for a night of sheer bliss……
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2Q==.jpg (12.9 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg gettyimages-172219615-2048x2048(1).jpg (392.9 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 04-May-21 at 01:25.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-21, 05:20
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Hot storie with pics
Old 10-May-21, 22:29
Last Achievements

Chapter 2

"An EYE OPENING EXPERINCE’ Part One

[CENTER] My mind flashes back to the battle against my girlfriend that started out as a joke and turned serious. I came out on top thinking that was the end of it until Jackie informed me of the secret wrestling league she was part of. Never in my wildest dreams did I figure my little Jackie could throw down the way she did. Dee her younger sister also gave me the impression that she could give anyone a run for the money. I stood speechless never suspecting that there was an ungrounded fight league under the very floor I stood on.

Even more shocking was the fact that almost every woman since their mid - teenage years were groomed to compete in. Everyone vied for the great financial rewards and prestige that were awarded to the winners. .Ever since this apartment complex was constructed which was over sixty years ago this has been going on. Most women that lived in the Complex which consisted of eight buildings would participate in this gladiator type contest.

This also enabled almost all the females to dominate their male counterparts when and if they ever got out of hand, It all started to come together in my mind , why all the men were so docile and jumped whenever a woman barked an order. It was like being the one guy living in an Amazon city who had no choice except to obey. Well I’d made up my mind that guy wouldn’t be named Wolf.

Two days later Jackie would take me to see this hidden culture of combat that was off limits to non-Complex competitors. I had earned the right to walk freely among these bad ass chicks since I had beaten one of their own. Jackie still couldn’t believe I had kicked her ass (a fact that I would not soon let her live down) and now had to obey me. I was now an official member of this secret society and would soon meet the boss who ran this underground fight club. Later on that day she took me down via a secret elevator several floors beneath the normal basement level. We walked down a well-lit clean tunnel to a locked iron door that looked to be about 8" inches thick and about 100 years old. Jackie took out an electronic key card putting it into the slot below the handle.

The door silently slid open with no problem something that made me notice the hydraulics attached to it. We walked down a long stone hallway our sneakers squeaking on the polished floor which shined so well that you could see your reflection in it .As we approached the end you could see a wide doorway which bright light streaming out of which sounds of weights clanking could be heard. Loud grunts of exertion emitted from the huge gymnasium which reeked of the stench of feminine sweat. We entered this giant room and as far as the eye could see there was exercise equipment, wrestling rings, padded mats and punching bags. As I walked in everyone in the room everyone froze .even those lifting heavy weights.

It was as if Jesus himself had walked into their midst, finally the girls broke out of their trance pretending to resume their workouts. Whispers and hushed conversations broke out all thru the room as we made our way thru them. It hasn’t been a man in here for about twelve years or more, so considered you fortunate Wolf" Jackie informed me.

At the end of the hall there were two large frames, one with picture the other empty. As we got up to them on the right side there was a picture of the current Complex champion. Right now she’s the only girl to hold three different championships at three different times” I’m told as Jackie pulls me away by the arm. I knew Sheri or as her picture was labeled “Queen Sheri” as a sweet girl. But there was always something about her that told me not to get on her bad side. A sweet girl I’ve known since we were kids. Sheri is very big girl probably not so sweet when in the ring against you as she stands 5’8 and weighing over 250 lbs. I could see why she would be top dog in a fight club with her size. To the left was a heavy wooden door with a sign that said “Commissioner “which didn’t even shake when Jackie knocked on it.

The door slowly opened and a familiar voice told us to enter and to my surprise who sat behind the desk but Ms. Santiago. I couldn’t believe best friend’s mother was the driving force behind this little wrestling federation. Well I've heard about you and what you have done to one of my girls Wolf, we haven’t had a man defeat one of us in a fair fight in quite some time.

Well Ms. Santiago it isn’t something that I proud of I mean hitting a girl “I stutter out. Don’t be ashamed Wolf the woman here aren’t your normal females. They are taught to fight from the time that they can walk and by the way call me Barbie. I’m not known as Bobby’s mom here I’m the Commissioner of this little outfit “she tells me grinning. What I say next turns Barbie’s bright smile into a grim frown” It was nothing much, after all what kind of man would I be if I let a girl beat me up.

As I said this I could see Jackie becoming kind of embarrassed hanging her head not wanting to meet the Commissioners gaze. I couldn’t resist taking a cheap shot at my girl in front of the "Commissioner “. It was obvious that Barbie was not enjoying having a man talk down to a woman in front of her.

So you think that we women are the weaker sex , I wonder if what you did to Jackie could be done to any other girl around here” Barbarella asked clearly a little miffed at my bravado and swagger. Not so much the weaker sex, I’ve been told what’s been going on around here for years.

I have to tell you I’m surprised that you never invited us men to compete. But I think anyone who trains for combat always will beat an untrained fighter, doesn’t matter whether male or female. But a man and woman of equal combat training in battle, I think the male will usually come out on top just because we’re physically superior. Well that didn't seem to help you when we “Barbie started to say when I cut her off. I wasn’t a trained fighter back then in fact I was nothing but a little boy, care to try me again. I say this between clenched teeth trying my best to control my temper.

Any time you want Wolf, goanna be same results as last time “Barbie replies with a smug smirk. I don’t think so Ms. Commissioner, I’m not the little scared boy who used to come to your house at back then “I tell the Barbie locking eyes in a stare down. Jackie breaks the starring contest getting in-between us asking" WHAT’S going on between you two?

Nothing Jackie, old story, tells you about it later. Anyway Ms. Commissioner from what Jackie has told me of this outfit is it hasn’t had a male competing in quite a while. So I’ve decided that I will be the first male to win your championship and be crowned “KING OF THE RING ".

Added after 55 minutes:

An EYE OPENING EXPERIENCE’ PT 2

Jackie’s jaw hit the floor (I hadn’t informed her of my intentions) and Barbie just plopped down in that throne like chair of hers. The Commissioner stares at me incredulously as I tell her “I’ve read the bylaws and rules of your little secret wrestling federation and know my rights. By defeating one of your members I am now entitled to become one. This didn’t seem to shock the commissioner much as I thought it would. Barbie’s full lips slowly starting to form a smile as she licks the bottom one looking me up and down as if appraising a piece of merchandise.

You are so right my boy it’s now your right to compete in our little wrestling federation. In fact I think your presence will send some much needed energy into the complex. I think your joining our little fight club will stir this old place and laid back bitches up a bit” the now intrigued redhead says.

Now it was Jackie’s turn to chime in ' you can’t do this to me, I don’t want you competing in this league. You just don’t know how dangerous these girls are especially when they face a man in that ring. Wolf please believes me they will try and hurt you bad just to prove a point. I won’t stand by while you get killed baby! She shouted while tears started to stream down her face.

Wow, you do have a pair on you my boy, I wish my own son had your backbone .I offered this same opportunity to him and he was scared to step into the ring and follow in his mother’s footsteps. Well here’s how it goes , you’ll have to find a trainer , you will get two months to train and Sorry baby but it’s my decision and I’ve made up my mind and I’m a lot tougher than you think , I'm a big boy , I can handle myself .

And with that she turned and stormed out of Barbie’s office crying. After that you will have to fight someone with about the same experience in a match that the winner becomes a rookie member, bottom ranked of course of our little federation. You will then get a rules book that tells you all the different types of matches and rules for them .But before you commit I just want to show you one thing, please take a seat.

Jackie defers telling Barbie there’s someplace she has to be and doesn’t want to be late. Too bad girl this is a rare treat that not many get to see, but you know the way out “she says giving my girlfriend a big hug. Jackie exits looking back giving me her best “You better behave glare” before exiting the room. If after watching this you still want to become a participant in our little fight club as you have referred to it. Then by all means I’ll welcome you Wolf with open arms” Barbie tells me turning on a wall mounted video screen.

The screen comes to life as Barbie inserts a DVD into the side informing me “Wolf what I’m about to show you is the last male to complete in a match here in the complex. It’s about eight years ago and you just may recognize one of the participants.

The scene on the screen appears to be in the complex recreation room where a ring has been set up. Its floor level with old tattered blue ropes and what seems to be not to thick mats covering the floor. There’s a tall slim black woman with a black and white striped belly shirt and blacks tights who must be acting as referee.
She first searched the male who is slim dark haired gentlemen seemingly in his late-thirties. He wears black bike shorts which accentuate his rather large cock. Then it’s the girls turn that skips to the middle of the ring holding up her arms as the black woman pats her down. Holy Shit, I can’t believe it” I scream recognition dawning on me.

That's you Barbie, what the hell how long did you complete in this type of thing and how did you do it without I or Bobby knowing.” I ask. For a while Wolf, at one time I held the complex title. And what I did was none of your or my son’s bossiness. I’m glad your best friend knew his place as a child and did not ever question me.
Now you were a little juvenile delinquent who had to be put in his place “Barbie says reminding me of the one tussle we had when I was around fourteen.
And to answer the question on your mind the dark haired gentlemen I’m about to face is Juan my long lost husband. This was a match that would decide who would be the dominant partner in our relationship. Winner would rule the roost and loser would have no say in anything in or out of the bedroom.

I sit back shaking my head trying to take in all of the information I’ve been saturated with in the last 72 hours. The referee blows her whistle signaling the start of the match then to my surprise steps out of the ring.

Hey Barbie what’s with the ref leaving the ring, I thought she was there to actually officiate the match. The cute redhead gives me one if her best cat who has eaten the canary smiles “that’s true when you’re fighting in a normal match, but I challenged my husband to a no holds barred, submission only match. I exhale slowly sitting back as the Commissioner starts the video which now really has my full attention.

I thought with Juan’s size advantage he would make quick work of his smaller mate, but now something tells me that this just may not be so. They circle each trash talking as Juan tells his wife what he goanna does to her after the match. Barbie to her credit doesn’t back down informing Juan how she’s goanna make him her bitch. She promised not to leave his asshole to sore after she finishes fucking him with her ten inch strap on.

This angers the proud Latino prompting him to make the first mistake of the match. Juan charges screaming obscenities in Spanish at his spouse who deftly avoids her angry opponent. Barbie side steps Juan sending a knee into his gut dropping him to the mat. She then shows a mean streak I don’t think many know she has by grabbing Juan by the hair rubbing his face against the rough canvas.
The little redhead then jerks Juan’s head up leaving him completely defenseless against her next move. Barbie raise her hand high in the air forming a fist leaving her thumb sticking out. She brings it down jamming her thumb into Juan’s throat sending him into convulsions on the mat. Come on Chico, thought you were big bad Machismo man” Barbie teases grabbing her husband from the mat.
But all of the fight isn’t gone from Juan who retaliates ramming his head into her stomach. Unprepared for the blow all of the air rushes from her body doubling her over. An angry Juan follows up from his knees catching his wife with a European uppercut sending the beautiful redhead flying across the ring. Barbie lands flat on her back seeing stars then the overhead lights which are then blocked out by the silhouette of her husband.

Ok time to end this little charade Chica “Juan laughs grabbing Barbie by her long flowing hair. He snaps mares Barbie around the ring leaving a trail of long strands of red hair. He then picks up his dizzy wife draping her over his broad shoulders locking Barbie in a brutal back breaker.

Come on give it up babe, submit so that we can go home and have some real fun” laughs the handsome Puerto Rican stud. Fuck off Juan” Barbie cry’s out as her husband bends her voluptuous body eliciting more sobs of pain.

Thru the pain racking her small frame Barbie reaches down latching onto Juan’s right nipple which she knows is super sensitive. The sexy redhead siren whispers sweet nothings into his ear while working on his nipple. This double sensory attack lowers Juan’s guards enough for Barbie to position her mouth close enough to chomp down upon his ear.
This attack shocks Juan into throwing Barbie off grabbing his now bleeding ear. Juan never sees Barbie’s next attack coming as the now enraged redheaded pixie crawls up behind her bleeding mate. She sends a powerful uppercut between Juan’s legs not once, not twice but three times before her husband drops to the floor.

Juan lies on the mat curled into the fetal position trying his best not to puke as his wife towers over him. Now what was that you were saying Juan about quitting” Barbie laughs grabbing his legs spreading to them wide. Please baby not my balls again don’t you want to be able to have more children” Juan pleads trying to use logic to save his manhood.

That argument might work Juan if I was planning on pro creating with you. But I would never have another child with such a weak poor excuse for a man as you. Barbie punctuates the final six words of her statement with stomps to her husband’s already sore crotch. Barbie then targets her barely conscious mate’s right leg kneeing the back and insides of the Puerto Ricans thighs and knee. The little redheaded hellcat then spins around wrapping her legs around Juan’s trapping him in a crippling figure four leg lock.

It doesn’t take long for Juan who is brought back to the here and now by the pain coursing thru his leg to submit. I GIVE I QUIT PLEASE STOP BARBIE BEFORE YOU BREAK MY LEG “the once proud Puerto Rican pleads. The beautiful Italian/ Irish pixie releases her husband’s leg allowing Juan to roll around the mat holding his leg. Tears run down Juan’s once handsome features which are now distorted by the pain assaulting his mauled limb. The video ends with Barbie the victor foot planted on her conquered husbands face striking a double bicep pose.

Wow I would’ve never have guessed you could beat Bobby’s farther in a fight especially since he was so much bigger then you. I never remember seeing much of him around when we were kids is that because of what just happened” I ask with genuine curiosity.

Well after that match I couldn’t stand to look at his weak punk ass, so I made him give me a divorce. He had to give everything to me and pay alimony and child support. I’m shocked at this revelation which obliviously Babies notices continuing her story.
Oh Wolf doesn’t think he wanted to go and he even threatened to sick his lawyers on me. That was until I challenged him to a give him a rematch winner take all. Juan wins I leave with nothing and he could make the terms of visitation and support. But I reminded him of what happened last time he tangled with me, and next time he wouldn’t leave with his balls attached.

This type of threat can make the most masculine, macho of men think twice before facing we so called weaker sex “Barbie laughs again checking me out. She looks at me as she lightly rubs her hand across my crotch asking “So do you still think it’s worth having some angry man hating chick trying to cripple you just to make a point.

That’s fine with me mama, no pain no gain right. And if they want to get down and dirty I guess that’s the way it will have to be “I tell the smiling commissioner.

Watch your mouth rookie call me babe again and you may not make it to your first match "Barbie said with that sly, sexy smile of hers. Don’t make me kick your ass again last time that was a lesson this time it will be personal. And as you just witnessed what happens when a man pisses me off. She reminds me which sends a cold shiver down my spine knowing if she would do that to the father of her child what would she do to a hated opponent in the ring.

I stand arms folded decently across my chest showing that she does not intimidate in the least, well a little to be truthful Anytime you’re ready to try old lady we can get it on, I’m not that scared school boy you faced years ago ' I tell Barbie walking placing a big wet kiss on her luscious lips. All right enough of this shit punk “Barbie says after about a minute of lip lock pushing me away. The commissioner turns all business on me but not before gives my quickly hardening dick a good squeeze. Barbie leans in close enough that I can smell her womanly scent whispering into my ear “be a good boy and I just may let you wrestle me between the sheets. But for now there’s business to attend to, come on let me introduce you to all the girls. I can’t wait to see the look on their faces “.......TO Be CONTINUED
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images(35).jpg (9.4 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg images(75)[1].jpg (8.4 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg images(33)[1].jpg (4.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg images(74)[1].jpg (11.0 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 10-May-21 at 22:29.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-21, 01:56
Last Achievements

Chapter 3
Wolf's First Rookie Match

Ruth and Wolf struggle jockeying for position as both try to control the collar and elbow tie up neither giving an inch. Ruth braces her feet anticipating an big push from her student only to have him slip his leg behind hers tripping the older woman to the mat .He follows Ruth down landing hard on her chest and before she can regain her composure Wolf spins around her trapping her in an tight rear scissor/full nelson combination. The gray haired wrestler squeals out in pain as Wolf pours on pressure bending her head until it is almost touching her legs.

All of an sudden Wolf lets go of the hold, hops to his feet grabbing Ruth by the hair slamming her backwards onto the mat .The stunned instructor lays holding the back of her head leaving her body open to attack , something she has taught her student to never do. Wolf takes advantage of his teacher’s vulnerable position dropping a leg across her chest before turning her over to lock her in a sharpshooter. Wolf’s favorite hold brings a quick submission from Ruth who taps the mat screaming at Wolf to releases her.

He releases Ruth’s legs dropping them heavily to the floor with a thud as he sits down next to his panting teacher. Damn boy I never thought you be this good this quick, shit you beat my ass for real and I’m didn’t hold nothing back” says the sweaty instructor. Ruth is a great veteran wrestler of the complex who Wolf’s girlfriend reffered him too knowing he would need the best if he were to compete in the complex wrestling league.

Thanks Ruth I really appreciated you agreeing to train me, I’ve been in my share of fights before but not in a ring or anything. And from what Jackie told me these women have years of wrestling experience under their belt some have been fighting since they were pre-teens “he say voicing his pent up fears.

Well first of all you’ll be facing novice fighters such as yourself who are just starting out in the league. And if Jackie thinks you’re tough enough to compete in this league then I’m glad to help you out, all you have to promise is that you will give everything you got. Don’t let none of those bitches intimidate you like they did Jackie, I’m still trying to get that girl back into the ring.

Don’t worry about me Ruth I’m going to beat my way to the top just to spite them and I’m going to do it for Jackie. You know she told me that you were going to be tough but I never guess this would be the toughest month and half of my life” he says giving Ruth a helping hand up from the floor. Well this was the easy part Wolf, I’ve received a message from the commissioner that you’re going to be fighting your first match two weeks from now and who your opponent will be. Wolf smile turns upside down into a frown wondering who his first opponent will be is causing him great concern.

Don’t worry Wolf we wouldn’t let them throw you into the fire unprepared, let’s go look at some video taken of your opponent to plot an battle plan” Ruth says leading Wolf out of the small hot home basement gym. But before that lets hit the showers as I know we must stink to high heaven, hey maybe I won’t shower until after the match. I can use my odor as a weapon against whoever steps in the ring against me; I’ll be assured a quick victory “Wolf says following the laughing old lady out of the room.

Two weeks has past and it is the night of the match which will kick off the weekly wrestling event. A nervous Wolf slowly dresses in the ring attire gifted him by his trainer and teacher who will be sitting front row right next to the commissioner. Wolf smiles as he holds up a pair of bright red wrestling trunks emblazoned with a black wolfs head, red and black low cut wrestling boots and red wrist tape and head band. The knock on the door alerts Wolf that he is up in 5 minutes giving him the short time needed to go thru his pre-match ritual. Wolf paces nervously as he is about to embark upon a journey that no other male in 10 years has tried to accomplish.

There hasn’t been a male competitor in the Star City housing complex in a long time and those who tried didn’t last very long. He has trained for a month and an half trying to switch from being a street fighter to a wrestler learning several new moves and how to counter moves. Wolf hasn’t wrestled for several years, since he was a freshman in high school. But his reflexes which he never waned and just like riding a bike his wrestling skills also rapidly returned.

Eleanor who this is also her first match has a long history as they were class mates having locked horns before but that is a story for another time. Eleanor was a gifted gymnast bound for greatness until she injured herself ending her dreams of Olympic gold. It also cost Eleanor her college scholarship forcing her to find another way to use her athletic gifts. She is still a very good athlete but has turned bitter and has joined the wrestling league promising to start her rise to the top by crippling her upstart male opponent.

Eleanor is dynamite in a small package weighing at 137lbs standing at 5”5’ sporting a very firm 34b-26-34 figure. The Carmel colored beauty wears her hair short in a Hailey berry style bob cut colored red .She has piercing green eyes that shoot daggers at Wolf as he enters the ring stopping as he reaches Eleanor engaging in a stare down. The referee has to intervene forcing Wolf to move on to his corner which he begrudgingly does but not before exchanging some choice words with his opponent.

Eleanor shifts nervously adjusting her two piece canary yellow bikini that she wears with matching wrist and ankle tape. Angle who is the referee for tonight preliminary match brings both combatants to the middle of the ring giving them a quick once over of the rules.

There aren’t many as she is known for letting things go except choking, eye gouging and low blows which aren’t allowed at least not in the junior division. Angle tends to allow fighters to fight and decide the outcome of the contest only disqualifying a wrestler when there is no alternative. Angel sends them back to their respective corners to await the bell, but as Wolf turns heading back to his corner Eleanor attacks from behind.

Eleanor Slam’s a knee into his back sending Wolf careening smashing chest first into the corner post. Angel quickly signals for the bell allowing the match begin giving Eleanor the advantage which she seizes laying into Wolf with powerful karate kicks. She spins him around draping Wolf’s arms over the top ropes leaving his ribs completely vulnerable to her vicious assault. Eleanor is relentless targeting her opponent’s ribs with brutal strikes catching him with brutal knees and punches. It seems that the little hellion is trying to break Wolf’s ribs which show the battering that his body has taking early in the contest.

All the years of Gymnastic training has left Eleanor’s legs incredibly strong which her opponent learns the hard way. Wolf feels as if he has been kicked by a mule as he suddenly finds it hard to take a breath. These sudden unexpected complication compliments of the red haired hellcats brutal battering

Eleanor stops her vicious attack stepping back taking a breather allowing Wolf a short respite who slowly slides down to the mat holding his aching ribs. Eleanor takes time out playing to the crowd strutting around the ring doing the chicken dance. She laughs pointing at her downed opponent calling out informing the crowd that they have given her a yellow bellied opponent who’s scared to get up and face her.

Eleanor then runs leaping in the air coming down crotch first onto Wolfs face smashing his head back into the turnbuckle. Eleanor starts to bounce up and down yelling out’ YEE- HA “twirling her arm in the air grinding her crotch against her trapped foes face. The crowd starts to get into it returning her cowgirl scream as she performs the “BRONCO BUSTER” maneuver. The crowd starts to chant “RIDE EM COW GIRL” as she disrespectfully rides her opponents down to the mat.

Eleanor dismounts Wolf who so far due to the sneak attack hasn’t been able to get any offensive going. A blank look upon his face it is obvious that the head banging suffered by the Wolf has left him helpless at the hands of his foe.

Eleanor strides back to the opposite corner waving her arms in the air before giving the throat cutting gesture signaling that she is ready to end this right now. This may be a rookie mistake as she could have gone for the pin but instead seems to want to end her first match by finishing it with a flourish. The lithe redhead tosses her hair as she waits beckoning Wolf to rise. Slowly he pulls himself up using the ropes unable to stand on his own still teetering on rubber legs.

Wolf stands in the corner trying to shake the cobwebs out of his head unaware that Eleanor is sizing him up ready to try and put her rival out of his misery. She sprints out of her corner starting a somersault across the ring towards her still groggy opponent. We have seen Eleanor perform this move before but this is the first time in an official Complex match.

Eleanor has dubbed this maneuver her “WHEEL OF DESTRUCTION” as she gains momentum smashing her opponent in the corner with tremendous force knocking them out. But Wolf isn’t as out of it as she thinks evading her at the last moment spinning out of the way. This leaves nothing but hard turnbuckle for Eleanor to connect with which she hits back first with a loud thud crumpling face first to the canvas.

Wolf is still recovering and in no position to go for the pin but still ready to engage the deceitful diva who pearl harbored him before the match even begin.
He pushes himself up using the ropes for support .Now its Wolfs turn to dish out some punishment as he stomps down on Eleanor who lies defenseless taking a beating. Wolf stops long enough to catch a breather before pulling Eleanor to her feet whipping her into the ropes.

As she rebounds Wolf catches her with a stiff arm clothes line flipping Eleanor around in the air sending her crashing to the mat. The redhead’s opponent is now on fire now as he berates the referee for starting the match after he was waylaid by this cowardly cunt.

STOP WHINNING LIKE A BITCH AND FIGHT” the fed up official tells Wolf causing him to top complaining heeding her advice. Eleanor is just making it to her knees grabbing her from behind locking on a full nelson yanking her to her feet. He squeezes the hold with everything he’s got yanking Eleanor back and forth performing a “SWINGING NECK BREAKER”.

The maneuver pops Eleanor small tits pop out of their cups her erect nipples point out like tiny missiles ready to be launched. Her feet leave the ground as Wolf increases his speed turning in a tight circle putting as much pressure as possible onto the brown beauties neck and shoulders.

Screams of pain from the ex-gymnast echoes around the large room before Wolf stops spinning allowing his suffering opponent a short respite before proceeding to march her around the ring showing Eleanor’s small but nice rack to the crowd. Cat calls erupt from the mostly male / female bi-sexual audience as camera phones record the humiliating moment for all to see.

FUCK OFF NEVER GIVE TO NO MAN” is the cream colored grappler’s answer which prompts her opponent to releases the hold dropping her tight bubble butt hard onto the canvas. Eleanor sits holding her neck as once again she is pulled to her feet and whipped across the ring. She hits the ropes only this time when she rebounds Wolf grabs her hoisting Eleanor up in the air executing an devastating” POWER SLAM .

Eleanor bounces several feet off the mat as the impact shakes the whole ring leaving her clutching her lower back in pain. Wolf roars as he kneels on the mat over his prey knowing that this is it pinning his broken opponent. Angle drops down starting the count of the unmoving Eleanor as Wolf hooks her leg rolling his smaller opponent into a tight pin.

What Wolf doesn’t notice but the veteran referee does at the count of eight is Eleanor shooting her free leg out touching the bottom rope. Wolf is pissed as the referee tells him to break the pin which he refuses until she shows him his opponent’s foot on the rope. To his credit the rookie wrestler doesn’t allow this to distract him instead continuing his attack Wolf peels Eleanor from the mat sending her into the ropes again this time bending over setting her up for a back body drop.

But as she rebounds Eleanor displays her incredible athletic ability leaping over a bent over Wolf landing on her feet behind him. Wolf turns only to be smacked in the face by Eleanor foot as she performs a handstand spinning around catching Wolf in the face with her feet several times.She then drops down sweeping her rivals feet from under him tripping Wolf to the mat crashing onto his back banging his head against the canvas leaving Wolf rolling on the mat gasping in pain.
Eleanor starts to show her gymnast prowess as she executes move after crippling move trying to batter her opponent into submission. Eleanor waste no time quickly getting to her feet only to leave them again leaping in the air executing another amazing acrobatic.

This one has the crowd standing applauding the young wrestling Phenom as she drops down performing a leg split leg drop across her prone opponent’s neck. Wolf is in real trouble after sustaining much punishment at the hands of Eleanor who now pulls him to his feet shoving him into the ropes. As wolf rebounds Eleanor leaps in capturing Wolf in a flying head scissor in mid-air. She twists her lithe frame sending her trapped foe crashing hard to the mat.

Eleanor probably could have pinned him at this point but wants pay back for what he did to her earlier. So she climbs to the top of the ring post spreading her arms to the cheers of the crowd to then point down at her opponent’s prone body bringing forth a louder round of cheers. It is obvious that the little spitfire knows how to play to the crowd which is now fully behind the young wrestling prodigy who have started to chant her name.

Ala Jimmy super fly Snuka Eleanor leaps high in the air to deliver what she has dubbed the “Eleanor Ender” body splash. But much to her dismay Wolf rolls out of harm’s way leaving nothing but unforgiving canvas for the green eyed wrestler to connect with. By now both novice wrestlers have sustained a lot of punishment and take time to get back to their feet.

To everyone’s amazement it’s Eleanor who rises first even after absorbing the brunt of her brutal collision with the ring floor. She waits for Wolf who has made it to his feet staggering towards her trying to force his battered body back into battle. Eleanor challenges him to meet her in the middle of the ring to settle this match. He nods agreement prompting his rival to push herself off of the ropes trying to attack while Wolf is still hurting.

But unbeknownst to her Wolf is playing possum hoping to lure his cocky opponent into making a match ending mistake. Which Eleanor does as she runs jumping in the air looking to catch Wolf with flying body block only to be plucked out of the air He catches Eleanor executing a power bomb from hell almost planting her thru the floor.

He quickly rolls on top covering his opponent in the middle of the ring this time as the official slides down getting into position to count the redheaded diva out. Angel seems to know that this time Eleanor is not kicking out as she may be out herself. Angel slaps the mat for an easy 10 count as Wolf’s dispatched opponent offers no resistance raising his hand in victory.

The referee’s decision is met by a loud chorus of boos and” fuck you boy, get your pansy ass next time bitch” can be heard echoing thru the gym. The announcement goes out over the loud speaker like a lead balloon as it is greeted by a chorus of boos. This only makes Wolf grin from ear to ear as his girlfriend Jackie has joined him to celebrate his first victory in the ring.

AT THE TIME OF 14 MINUTES AND 15 ECONDS YOUR WINNER AND FIRST MALE TO WIN A MATCH IN THIS LEAGUE IN 13 YEARS WOLF” is announced as Angel walks pass whispering into wolfs ear “Boy I don’t think you know what you have got yourself into because now every women in this league is going to be gunning for you.

They all are goanna wanna to be the bitch that took you out “ she informs a still smiling Wolf whose smile only widens as he tells her “oh well I guess I’ll just have to beat all of their asses to let them know who the Man is now” …

Added after 1 20 minutes:

Chapter Four

A Glutton for Punishment

Wolf gears up for his second match of his 96th Complex career facing a tough Irish teen from the old neighborhood. Against the better judgement of his trainer Wolf has decided to answer a challenge from the street tough brawler Patty O’Rourke. It hasn’t been a month (the usual time allotted for recovery between matches) since he won his first match defeating Eleanor. But Wolf wants to show the entire complex that he’s not he’s not your average rookie teen competitor. The brash but talented teen wants everybody to know he’s not one to run from a fight….

Saturday night arrives and the rookies are the first few matches of the night. Even though there are a couple of floor titles being defended for some reason Wolf’s match has drawn an early large crowd. Most nights this Jade’s crowd arrives late not expecting much from the young woman. They are tough and aggressive honing their skills for future combat which they hope will land them in the adult division. The rookie’s division rules really don’t allow for the girls to be as vicious as they really want not tolerating cat fighting or rule breaking tactics. Wolf strides to the ring exuding a confidence he really doesn’t feel.

This could be because he has seen his opponent in action before fighting off two girls in a back alley. The street tough Patty challenged Wolf who Ruth told him not to accept. I can’t refuse after that bitch put in an official challenge to the Commissioner “he told his tiny trainer. So here Wolf is awaiting the entrance of his opponent who doesn’t make him wait long.

Patty strides purposely down to the ring yelling rude comments at the crowd promising she’ll make short shift of her opponent. She stops at the commissioners table telling Barbie that she won’t have to worry about this sissy boy pretender for long.

She’s goanna relive him of his tiny cock and balls and put them in a jar for the commissioner to display on her mantle “before turning to slide into the ring. Wolf lounges across the top rope shaking his head in disbelief asking the official if he’s sure that thing is a female. He makes sure he says it loud enough for Patty to hear drawing the ire of the Irish teen.

So you’re one of those funny boys huh, well we will see who’s laughing after I finish with you punk” she scoffs as Oscar pats her down checking for illegal objects. Patty has been known to cheat to win a match now and then never one for obeying the rules.

It’s one of the reasons she has climbed the ladder to success so quickly in the junior division. The Irish ass kicker as she refresh to herself has amassed a 4-1 record in the junior division. She strips off her Boston Celtic jacket revealing her Kelly green one piece bathing suit that has a plunging neckline revealing her pale red freckled 38 double c cup rack.

Patty ties her shoulder length dyed green hair back in a ponytail as Oscar checks her emerald green converse sneakers making sure she hasn’t slipped anything into their rubber soles. Wolf wears the outfit that Ruth gave him to fight in his first match red tights ,black boots with a red wolfs head on the side which he finishes adjusting just before the bell sounds.

The match starts with Patty trash talking about Wolf’s heritage trying to throw the rookie off his game. She cruelly refresh to Wolf as the son of a slave cunt bitch who her great grand pappy probably owned. Wolf laughs the insult off telling Patty “ You may be right about that , but tell you what after I kick your ass tonight you’ll be serving me on all fours bitch” before diving into her.
He takes the tough talking Irish wrestler to the mat with a single leg take down. Wolf rolls on top of her hammering Patty in the face with hard forearm smashes. It is obvious that his green haired opponent’s comments have gotten Wolf’s dander up which he shows by pummeling the Irish lass.

Oscar orders Wolf off Patty starting a five count threatening to disqualify the angry wrestler who relents in his attack. Wolf doesn’t want to lose his second match in such a fashion backing up as the referee admonishes him about hitting with a closed fist.

Oscar not wanting this match to get out of hand this early informs both combatants that they will adhere to his rules or else. Patty makes it to her knees wiping a small trickle of blood from her nose as Oscar signals for the match to restart.
The Irish fighter refuses to rise calling the referee over not one above using racial slurs informing him “That stinking little monkey dared lay his paws on me. I want you to disqualify him for hitting me in my beautiful face. An astonished Oscar who has referred several of the Irish girls matches laughs informing Patty” I can’t believe you of all people are asking me to disqualify someone for breaking the rules.

Meanwhile Wolf has overheard the conversation is chomping at the bit to get his hands on Patty walking over to ask Oscar what’s going on. Nothing going on and if Patty doesn’t rise by my count of ten I’m goanna disqualify her ass “the angry referee turns telling Wolf. Patty takes this opportunity to stand pushing the referee into her opponent. Wolf and Oscar get tangled together allowing a lunging Patty to perpetrate a cowardly attack upon her opponent. She reaches over the referees back grabbing onto Wolfs face gouging his eyes.
Oscar is knocked to the ground in the commotion missing the devious Celtic diva’s dirty deed which she compounds by what she does next. Wolf stumbles blinded by Patty’s thumb to his eye walking right into a low blow as the Irish fighter sends her foot up between his parted legs. Patty’s sneaker toe crushes Wolf’s balls dropping game but now disabled rookie to his knees.

Patty smile widens as Wolf kneels in front of her eyes squeezed shut hands clutching his crotch. Wolf is left helpless, defenseless as Patty charges forward slamming the sole of her sneaker into Wolfs face. By the time Oscar regains his senses Wolf is laid out flat on his back holding what maybe a broken a jaw. The suspicious referee does not know how but guesses whatever occurred wasn’t fair and square. He knows what kind of person Patty is and how she’ll do anything to win giving the Irish brawler a sideways glance of distrust. Patty who’s now in complete control of the match laughs pointing at her suffering opponent.

Patty struts circling her prone opponent now playing to the crowd giving the sign that she’s about to execute her favorite finishing move. The green garbed girl runs bounces off the ropes flipping in the air landing back and butt first onto her prone opponent. She executes a perfect running centaur maneuver and even though Patty isn’t what is considered a heavy weight still her 150 lbs. almost flattens Wolf against the canvas.

The impact sends his legs shooting up in the air from his opponents rib breaking move leaving the rookie wrestler primed to be pinned. Although her opponent took the worst of her body breaking maneuver it has left Patty a bit winded. . But the green haired harlot still has enough left in the tank to crawl over and cover Wolf going for the pin to win the match.

The small crowd cheers as everyone knows that it is over as not many have kicked out of a pin after being flattened the way Wolf just was .Oscar nonchalantly slides down to start the count which the biased crowd erupts in boo’s as Wolf kicks out at the count of nine. Patty is beside herself as she thought she had the match won fuming at Oscar complaining of a slow count.

The referee just laughs it off telling her” get back to business and make him quit so I won’t have to count bitch. The Irish girl nods heeding his advice grabbing her still shaken opponent locking Wolf in a tight sleeper hold. She gets to her knees leaning down putting all of her weight onto the back of her opponent. Wolf feeling the effects of his nemesis holds couple with Patty’s weight starts to slowly slump back to the mat.

The debilitating hold takes effect prompting Oscar to raise Wolf’s arm up in the air to see if he’s alert enough to continue. Wolf arm drops limply to his side the first and second time but then he is able to keep it up the third time. This forces the referee who was just about to signal for the bell to allow the match to continue. Everyone in the audience is shocked as Wolf slowly makes it to a kneeling position with Patty and her sleeper hold still tightly lock on. He then powers up to a standing position with his opponent still attached dragging both he and she towards the ropes. The Irish brawler is to stubborn to release her sleeper hold.

Patty’s stubbornness allows Wolf to counter as he suddenly back peddles slamming Patty into the corner crushing her against the turnbuckle. The stubborn challenger still tries to maintain the sleeper hold but has to release Wolf as he continues his counter attack. He slams his elbow back catching Patty in the gut with his first strike then in her right boob with his second.

The second blow breaks his opponents Sleeper hold but Wolf doesn’t take time to regroup instead he continues sending hard elbow shots behind him. Wolf alternates between strikes to the face, chest and gut keeping his foe battered and off balanced. He then steps out and surveys his work as Patty holds her stomach with one hand gasping for air and her bruised right boob with the other.

Wolf doesn’t show any mercy as he kicks her in the stomach dropping Patty flat onto her ass leaving her sitting in the corner gasping for air. Next the fired up rookie targets his opponents chest stomping Patty not allowing her to rise. Wolf boot sole connects several times crushing her small boobs before he pulls Patty out of the corner capturing her in a tight bear hug. He squeezes the green haired girl who moans in pain as the air is forced from her body.

He then slam’s her down upon his knee in an inverted spine buster which sends a paralyzing jolt of pain thru her back bone. . Wolf probably could have gone for the pin but continues his brutal barrage wanting to make an example out of his opponent. He scoops the now disheveled Irish wrestler up in his arms dropping her to the floor hard. Wolf executes an “SIDE WALK SLAM” which because it’s power move has become one of his favorite finishers.

He drops down to cover Patty ready to end the match but the tough Irish lass has other ideas as she reaches out grabbing her opponents face in a claw hold. Patty ignores the referees warning and order to release Wolf raking away at his face as if trying to rip it off.

The victim of another vicious and illegal eye gouging but as usual the seemingly rookie hating referee lets it slide. Oscar steps back allowing the match to continue as Wolf howls in pain rolling towards the ropes trying to as far away from Patty as possible. He tries to get out of range not knowing what other vicious moves the self- proclaimed “Irish eliminator “may have up her cheating sleeve.

Everyone is amazed as Patty struggles to her feet so quickly after the punishment she has just received. Meanwhile Wolf also is standing trying to clear his impaired vision as Patty runs across the ring bouncing off the ropes. She charges Wolf renewing her attack catching him with a clothesline knocking her blinded opponent thru the ropes.

Wolf crashes to the hard thinly matted floor outside followed by the angry cursing Irish girl. Patty promises to do things to him he will never forget stalking her still dazed opponent. Wolf has just made it to his hands and knees when Patty lashes a kick into his side knocking him back to the ground. Come on tough guy, let’s settle this like real fucking fighters” she screams grabbing Wolf by his hair.

Patty runs him face first into the side of the ring stairs before lifting Wolf up onto her shoulder positioning him for a spine buster. But instead Patty turns depositing her helpless opponent down upon the steel railing that separates them from the cheering crowd. Wolf is dropped crotch first busting the rookies balls leaving him totally immobilized teetering on the crowd divider. Oscar signals for the bell waving his arms signifying that he is stopping the match pointing at Patty ordering her back into the ring

Wolf recovers enough to remove himself from his painful perch dropping hard to the padded floor curling into the fetal position. Back in the ring Patty is giving the referee an ear full as he informs her that she has been disqualified due to her blatant constant breaking of the rules.

Patty’s Irish temper gets the better of her as she curses Oscar out before spitting in his face. This is an act that will surely garner a long suspension and fine not a t it matters to the hot headed gang girl. He shows great restraint turning and leaving the rude young brat standing in the ring steaming as he goes out to check on the rookie’s condition.

Beside herself screaming at both the official and her opponent Patty promises retribution as Oscar raises Wolf’s hand declaring him the victor. This is greeted by a loud chorus of boos and” fuck your boy get you next time bitch” can be heard thru the gym.

The announcement goes out over the loud speaker as Wolf grins from ear to ear even as pain wracks his sore groin. THE TIME OF 14 MINUTES AND 15 SECOND YOUR WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION IN HIS SECOND MATCH WOLF” As Oscar passes he whispers into Wolfs ear “Boy I don’t think you know what you have got yourself into, every woman in this league is going to be gunning for you.
Every one of them Wanting to be the bitch that took you out. Wolfs smile only widens as he tells the referee “oh well I guess I’ll just have to beat all of their asses to let them know who the man “he says limping off to the locker room…To be Continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images(46).jpg (4.8 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg PATTY The PUNISHER.jpg (6.5 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 11-May-21 at 01:56.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-21, 02:50
Last Achievements

Chapter 5
Comes Carmen the Wildcat Sanchez

It’s has been a month since my match against Patty which I won by disqualification not an impressive showing by me in anyone’s mind I know. Now I’ve `been informed that my next opponent is one of the infamous Sanchez sisters. I will face Carmen “Wildcat” Sanchez in a few minutes and after watching the diminutive little beauty in action I know this will be my final test. This will show everyone where her I am just a fluke or the real deal who has earned a place on the junior division roster.

I stand in the ring waiting for my opponent who accompanied by her two older sisters has just started to make her way to the ring. Cheba and Brunhilda walk a few steps behind their sibling whose face is hidden under a leopard print poncho.

Finally Carmen enters the ring never looking up assured that with her sisters by her side I wouldn’t dare try to attack her before the bell. Wanda orders both sisters out of the ring which they do but not before imparting a few last minute pointers to their younger sibling.

The short dark skinned Latina disrobes throwing her poncho at her opponent letting loose a string of insults and curses that would make a sailor blush. I am going to destroy you I will make sure you never step in my ring again. I will put you back where men belong behind we strong unyielding amazons “Carmen says in Spanish not bothering to speak English although she is fluent in it.

Carmen who stands a mere 4’9’ weighing in at 120 pounds measuring 34C2-22-34 adjust her two piece leopard print bikini which struggles to hold in her luscious breast and bubble but. She bends over touching her toes stretching her short powerful legs which have put out all of her opponents. Carmen’s huge thighs have helped her amass a 4-0 record which she intends to keep unblemished.

Sam searches both of us before signaling for the match to begin which it does with Carmen living up or down to her moniker. IIIIEEEEEEEE” she screams charging across the ring glaring at me with pure hatred in her eyes. I brace ready to meet my crazed foe head on that is until she suddenly stops dropping down rolling into me.

I grasp at the empty space that my opponent should have been suddenly finding myself flying up in the air. Carmen executes what I’ve come to find out she calls her barrel roll taking me out at the knees. I’m sent crashing face first to the mat where I don’t stay for long as I’m roughly lifted up into the powerful Puerto Rican’s arms.

I feel a hand grab the back of my wrestling briefs giving me a very painful wedgie while hoisting me up into a brutal bear hug. Shit feels like my ribs are going to break” I think as Carmen cinches in her air depriving hold before dropping me down upon her knee. The inverted spine buster sends a paralyzing jolt of pain shooting up my spine leaving me limp and lifeless in the arms of my enemy.

Suddenly I feel myself flying thru the air before suddenly my flight is stopped by the floor which I unceremoniously lands upon. I sit up clutching my lower back as the ring spins around me trying to make it to my feet which I do only for my legs to give out. I plunge back to the mat where the wildcat attacks stomping me all over my body not leaving one inch unscathed.

Carmen uses her sharp pearly white painted nails to rip into me raking them down my chest then up before latching onto my nipples twisting as if trying to remove them from my body. I cry out covering up my chest which now bleeds never seeing the clothesline coming which knocks me flat onto my back. Not satisfied with flooring me Carmen grabs my ankles spreading my legs stomping down between grinding the sole of her leopard print boot down crushing my balls.

At her mercy Carmen grabs my chin pulling my head up looking into my eyes informing me of what has just happen and what is to come. That is what I call my nut cracker and you can guess why I name it that “she laughs enjoying my discomfort. Next I will break your body into pieces that they will never be able to put back together Chico “I’m informed as Carmen once again lifts me up in the air.

My little brutal opponent then proceeds to place me across her broad shoulders spinning around before dropping backwards to the ground. For a minute I think I black out as my torso is crushed between Carmen and the canvas. I feel her weight leave my body looking up to see Carmen posing over me foot propped on my chest talking trash.

I can’t make out what Carmen is saying due to the fact that she is speaking Spanish but it’s the tone that she’s using which tells me that she’s disrespecting me. Sam starts to count which really pisses me off propelling me into action.
I grab Carmen’s foot shoving it off rolling away trying to get a breather, regroup and somehow stop this little tank of a girl from beating me to a pulp. I try to stand and is helped by Carmen who again uses my wrestling tights as a handle tossing me thru the ropes. I land neatly on my feet luckily having worked on my agility and balance while training with Ruth.

Carmen doesn’t notice this and climbs thru the ropes thinking that she will be facing a totally disabled opponent. But what she meets is a drop kick the side of her head as she sticks it thru the ropes. She hands there dangling on the middle rope allowing me to catch her with an uppercut which sends my opponent tumbling back into the ring. I quickly slide under the bottom rope right behind Carmen who’s just made it to her knees the perfect position for me to finish this once and for all.

I run grabbing my still stunned Latina by the back of her head dropping down to the canvas exacting a kind of running bulldog move. I bounce my opponent’s body off the mat so hard that Carmen’s nice big boobs are knocked loose. I drop down upon her trying to win the match but by Sam’s slow count of eight Carmen uses her powerful legs to kick out of my pin.

I slapped the mat giving the big official apiece of my mind before going back to work on Carmen who I pull to her feet whipping her towards the corner. But she suddenly brings a halt to both of us using those big strong legs stopping us in our tracks. She reverses my throw whipping me into the corner that I intended her to be thrown into. My back explodes in pain agonizing spikes shooting thru my whole upper torso as I slump back against the corner post which the only thing is keeping me from collapsing to the ground.

I suck in air trying to focus past the pain as my rival backs all the way across the ring into the opposite corner. Carmen converses with her sisters who sit ringside before turning her attention back to what’s happening in the ring. She points at me giving the thumbs down sign before charging out of the corner. Carmen moves faster than I would ever have expected someone of her size to move so fast. But her haste makes Carmen careless as she lowers her head as if ready to impale me.

I find the strength to roll my aching body out of the way at the last minute leaving nothing but cold hard steel post for my now airborne opponent to strike. Carmen hits hard with such impact that she stays right arm wrapped around the corner post the only thing stopping her from plummeting to the ground below.

I stager over ignoring the immense agony racking my body grabbing a hold of my foes feet who hangs half in half out of the ring. I pull Carmen back in wrapping her arm around the top rope bracing my leg against it leaning back trying to dislocate her injured shoulder. Now it’s her turn to cry like a little girl which of course I tell her before releasing my rotator cuff tearing hold as Sam’s ten count reaches nine.

Carmen drops to her knees clutching her aching right arm which gives me the perfect opportunity to get some pay back which I do in the form of ten kicks to her bare tits. Now Carmen must her bare boobs as I’ve left my mark in the form of a several red welts which cover won’t soon go away. Sam pushes me back asking the little sobbing Latina if she wants to quit to which she answers “HELL NO” before rising to her feet, fist raised ready to fight.

Ok cunt come on let’s end this “She screams lunging at me wildly throwing a weak left cross which I easily evade. I fake right baiting Carmen in as I spin to my left whipping my foot around catching her in the back of her knee. This drops her to one knee in perfect position as I swing my left arm around smashing my fist into the back of her head. My spinning back fist sends my busty opponent flying forward landing face first on the mat. I keep up my fast pace not bothering to turn instead dropping backwards slamming my elbow into Carmen’s lower back. This causes the so called wildcat to cry out clutching the spot where I just struck her.

A bad idea as I grab said arm twisting it up her back with one hand as I fold her big legs at the ankles with the other. Knowing that I am not strong enough to hold the little powerlifters legs in place with one arm I sit upon my no so cocky opponent’s feet holding her in place.

Now with both hands free I am able to really work Carmen’s arm pushing it so far up her back her hand touches her shoulder blade. Give it up tough girl or I’ll fucking rip it off. They’ll be calling you lefty if I keep doing this “I tell Carmen giving her trapped limp another good push towards her head.

To her credit or maybe because she doesn’t have the good sense god gave her Carmen tries to crawl over to the ropes reaching out with her free hand. I allow her to almost get to the edge of the ring before grabbing Carmen by the hair jerking her head back before ramming it down against the mat.

I repeat this brain rattling move to then release my stunned opponent whose full lips are now busted bleeding onto the canvas lucky o not have lost any teeth. After what she’s done to me I’m not in the mood for forgiveness which I exhibit by standing dragging the unresisting Latina back to the middle of the ring.

I then drop down using a move that I been dying to try stretching carmen’s battered right arm across the mat rising up off the mat dropping three consecutive knees down into her bicep eliciting cries from my once trash talking big butt bully.
Right arm now fully disabled I scissor it wrapping my arms around Carmen chin stretching both her neck and right arm and shoulder. Trapped in my Crippler cross face Carmen flops on the mat like a fish out of water unable to free herself knowing that the end is near.

I GIVE I FUCKING GIVE MOTHER FUCKER “Carmen screams reaching out to the big referee for help. Let her go Wolf she’s giving up turn her loose” Sam orders which I gladly obey not knowing how long I could have kept Carmen locked in my hold. The punishment my back absorbed at the hands of the sadistic Puerto Rican has left me barely able to stand let alone keep Carmen immobilized .

I rise to a mix of applause and boos which in itself is surprising as it seems over the last couple of months I’ve won over some of the complex crowd. Sam raises my arm sending an electric like bolt of pain shooting up and down my back reminding me of what a war I’ve just been thru. It occurs to me that believe it or not I’ve just won my third match (forth if you count my ass whooping of Jackie) as the results of the match are announced. IN 11:35 THE WINNER OF THIS JUNIOR DIVISION CONTEST WOLF….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cheba Sanchez.jpg (5.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Carmen vs Wolf (2).jpg (24.6 KB, 24 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 06:20
Last Achievements

I love your stories, thanks by upload
Old 15-May-21, 22:28
Last Achievements

Chapter 6
Diva Destruction

Lattice sashays down the aisle her shiny purple two piece outfit reflecting the over head lights creating quite the dazzling effect.

This is just what the voluptuous big bodied black girl wants knowing that it will leave an impression in the minds of the so call promoters attending tonight’s show. She wiggles her 38DD-26-36 frame dancing provocatively flashing the commissioner as she pasts.

Lattice has the aspersions of making it big in show business using the complex wrestling association as a stepping stone. Now don’t get me wrong the thick bodied girl has all the attributes needed for succeeding in whatever field she decides to pursue rather it be on the big screen or in the ring.

Being a third generation wrestler has its perks one being raised by woman who know nothing but how to settle their disputes physically. Participating since she was fourteen Lattice has generated little to no notice amazing a mediocre 500 winning percentage. Now in any other type of sport this may acceptable but here in the complex a 20-20 record is very disappointing especially when you come from a prestigious wrestling background. She can only seem to beat novice that are hand picked as the powers that be know Lattice will have to edge in ring experience which usually helps her secure a win.

But this time will be different as she has picked on the wrong rookie thinking that she will be able to use her dishonest ring tactics to defeat me. Despite my opponents five years of ring experience I have promised everyone that I will put this stuck up bitch in her place. Don’t get me wrong after my win by disqualification over Patty I’m not feeling like the cock who rules the roost. But by defeating Carmen and if I’m able to beat this loud mouth coddled diva it will give my confidence a much needed boost.

Using the pull her mother Bertha ( who is the reigning Senior Champion) and grandmother have with the complex big wigs she’s allowed to push the envelope shall we say when facing an opponent. I’ve been warned by Ruth there’s a reason the baby face fighter is known as the dirtiest female fighter in the junior division.

So now since I’ve been chosen to face her I’m goanna have to up my game to match Lattices. Ruth has giving me some numbing hell to help me adsorb the nut shots she knows I’m goanna get.

It will not totally the affects of a ball shot but it will allow you to fight thru the pain without being totally disabled “my tiny trainer informed me handing me a glass jar which stunk of some awful mixture of herbs and roots.

Just rub it on a half hour before the match and ignore the smell believe me after facing that ball busting cheating floozy you’ll be thanking me. Lattice enters the ring playing to her adorning fans as the nineteen year old bends over blowing kisses giving me a full shot of her plumb round derriere.

Like what you see rookie maybe I’ll end this quick by plopping my million dollar derriere down on your face. You’ll like that wouldn’t you Wolf being put out by smothered by my beautiful brown sugar cheeks” Lattice coos sashaying over towards me.

Lattice stops a foot or two in front of me lifting her purple sparkling sun glasses looking me up and down as if appraising a piece of merchandise. Hmmm not too shabby perhaps I may allow you to pleasure me after the match if you’re a good boy and don’t put up to much of a fight. You know it would be futile for one such as you who is a nobody to attempt to actually try and match me in a grappling contest” my opponent informs me as she turns reaching thru the ropes handing her shades to the property maneuver. Now take care of those they cost more than you get paid in a month “Lattice reminds the embarrassed employee.

I can see I’m goanna have fun kicking her fat behind all around the ring tonight “I think when suddenly pain erupts in my mid-section. Lattice’s spinning hook kick catches me right above which I never saw coming as I thought when she turned that the devious diva was heading back to her corner. Doubled over lattice steps in striking me with a European upper cut. The vicious blow straightens me up allowing my big brown brutalizer to strike again this time slashing a back hand chop across my chest. Lattice alternates between chops and forearm shots to the side of my head leaving me stunned unable to retaliate or defend against the dirty fighting diva.

Lattice then latches onto my nipples giving them a good twist while pulling me towards her. Damn looks like you’re ready to be milked bitch” Lattice laughs pulling me forward catching me right between the eyes with a head butt. The brutal brain rattling strike knocks me back into the corner which is the only way I managed to stay on my feet as all I was seeing at this moment was stars.

I cry out mistakenly thinking the bell ringing is in my head when it’s actually Benny starting the match. The effects of the stacked ebony sirens sneak attack has me unable to put up any defense. My head is knock from side to side as once again I am the victim of several brutal European upper cuts. My head is snapped back as Lattice repeats her forearm battering before turning her back to me something an experienced wrestler never does that is unless you’re so sure that you’ve beating your opponent so bad that he is no longer any threat to you.

Unbeknownst to me this positions Lattice to deliver a vicious mule kick which the heel of her purple boot crushing my boys up into my stomach. The ball strike leaves me ready to puke despite the numbing agents affect leaving me wondering if the purple clad princesses boot heel may be loaded.

My knees give out as agonizing numbing pain rises thru my body but before I can drop Lattice grabs me by the head flipping me over her shoulder.I feel myself flying thru the air landing on the mat with a loud thud pain erupting in my lower back. I try to rise but my already abused body rebels not listening to my commands.

I watch Lattice strut around the ring once again playing to the crowd before conversing with the referee. He smiles nodding agreement to whatever the evil big tit bodacious booty bitch has just told him. Lattice jogs back over to where I have now made it to a sitting position. Feeling returning I scramble scooting backwards trying to escape my grinning rival which I do grabbing a hold of the middle rope.

I thought wrong as the brought off referee doesn’t intercede by forcing Lattice to allow a clean break. No instead Lattice is allowed to do as she pleases and that is to grab me by the ankles lifting me into the air. Suspended in the air I know what’s coming next as my opponent releases my ankles allowing me crash back to the mat. And speaking of back my lower part feels as if someone dropped a cinder block down upon it. On fire that’s exactly how my whole back feels leaving me unable to stop my ample antagonist from delivering her next move.

Benny pretends to be conversing with the timekeeper turning away just as Lattice spreads my legs stomping down between them. The cruel cunt laughs as she grinds her heel down crushing my cock beneath it. I don’t know what all of the fuss was about you Wolf but know this after you suffer your first loss it would have been at the hands of the most beautiful talented girl in the world “Latrice informs me before dropping down head butting me in the balls.

She rises allowing me to curl into a pain filled ball of what was once a masculine young man who now has been reduced to a whimpering pup. Benny has the nerve to ask if I want to give up now or suffer some more probably thinking that he is doing me a favor. No fucking way prick “I whisper barely audible over the loud boos emitting from the crowd. They came to see a good fight a contest between two warriors ready to put it on the line not an overrated wannabe diva dominate the only male to dare step in a complex ring in over a decade.

I force myself to hands and knees fighting back the bile threatening to spill from my mouth. My amble bodied assailant grabs me by the head and arm whipping me across the ring sending me crashing back first into the corner post. Ok now it’s time to end this charade “Lattice screams letting everyone know she is about to use her finisher.

The only problem with this is that I also heard her even though she probably thinks I’m either to out of it or just to damn incompetent to be able to counter. Either way it’s an insult that spurs me into action as Lattice charges leaping at n the air looking to deliver her double D destruction “boob splash. I raise my knees at the last moment smiling as my boobalicious rivals eyes widen in horror. Lattice crashes breast first onto my raised knees which almost impale her only thing preventing it was her humongous brown melons. She hits bouncing off crumpling to the canvas clutching her now crushed tits which have been knocked from their holders.

I take a minute to access any serious damage which my now sobbing opponent’s attacks may have caused. Surmising that no part of me was injured beyond repair which would be in the form of a hot tub, a massage and a night with the commissioner I forced myself back into the fray. Lattice has just made it to her feet when I grabbed her from behind wrapping my arms around her waist.

Let’s go for a ride “I laugh lifting my heavier foe off her feet. Her gasp of discomfort are music to my ears as I tighten my reverse bear hug forcing the air from Lattice lungs. I then shake her before dropping down slamming her down upon my knee. The pussy pulverizing reverse spine buster sends a jolt of agonizing pain all the way up the black girls body leaving her limp in my arms.
Visibly shook shaking as she still sits upon my knee most probably would have had mercy which I on most occasions would have too. But the dull ache between my legs which I know once the numbing agent wears off will be a set of full blown swollen blue balls has me seeing it from a whole different point of view. I stand taking Lattice with me hoisting my limp bodied foe up in the air executing a perfect belly to back suplex.
She's thrown over my head sent crashing onto her back banging her head against the mat. Lattice rolls around one hand clutching her lower back the other the back of her head as the official tries to keep me from continuing my assault. Ok that’s enough boy go over there to your corner and let me see if she’s able to continue” Benny orders which I totally ignore.

Sure bet Benny oh by the way the timekeeper is trying to get your attention” I tell the gullible official racing past as he turns around. I pull Lattice from the mat relieving her if the purple glitter top throwing it to the crowd. Left topless the big boob brown opponent tries to no avail to cover her prized chocolate jugs as I attack. Cinching in a double breast claw twisting pinching and finally biting her big dark nipples has Lattice crying out her submission.

No bitch you’re not getting off that easy “I inform my swollen tit teen as tears run down her high cheek bone face. Again I go low sending my boot up between Lattice legs dropping her back to her knees the perfect position for my next maneuver. Legs wrapped around my kneeling mewing opponent I reach down grabbing a hold of Lattices bottoms pulling them up her ass crack. My cunt cutting wedgie and air depriving neck scissor which I’ve slowly tightened has the big booty wannabe superstar slapping the mat signaling her submission.
Unable to prolong the torture I release Lattice but not before reliving her of her purple panties leaving the self proclaimed Most Beautiful girl in the complex. Not satisfied with stripping her naked I proceed to spank my still captured cuties ass cheeks until they have a nice crimson glow to them.

so how did you like the way I treated those twin fun buns of yours baby , I mean I didn’t get a chance to taste your sugar cheeks like you promised so I did the next best thing by giving them some hot butter babe don’t you think “ I laugh giving Lattices now tender cheeks one last good strike. I uncross my legs stepping away allowing Lattice to fall to the floor holding her now tenderized ass cheeks.

Embarrassed by my boob and butt torture not to mention being stripped by me a mere no talent rookie I’m sure Lattice’s once assured advancement will be on hold as now much more deserving fighters get rightfully promoted over her. Hand raised in victory I slowly exit walking gingerly down the ring stairs as the effects of the cheating bitch’s ball busting kicks in. Well I’m sure I’ll have an ice pack between my legs for the rest of the night not exactly the way I envisioned I would spend celebrating another victory….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images(36).jpg (8.2 KB, 41 views)
Old 23-May-21, 22:53
Last Achievements

Chapter 7
Back alley Brawl

Wolf strides down the aisle after just defeating crowd favorite Latrice a match up that had him a 10-2 underdog. When the dust had settled Wolf had done something that he never ever thought he would be doing receiving and giving high fives from the jubilant 96th complex crowd. On cloud nine Wolf shoves the doors to the men’s locker room open whistling a happy tune stripping out of his wrestling tights and boots stepping into the hot shower. He lets out a low groan having forgotten the abuse he suffered at the hands of his dispatched opponent The rookie sits wondering if his opponent skill levels keep rising how long will it be before he’s the one lying out cold on the mat being counted out.

Wolf exits the shower towel wrapped around his waist heading towards the sauna room when a figure steps out of the doorway blocking his path a figure which he immediately recognizes. Patty O’Brien what the hell are you doing here in the men’s locker room “Wolf ask stopping several feet in front of the woman who lost to him via disqualification .

I thought the commissioner suspended you after your cowardly attack on me after the match , so what are you here to try and take me down again” Wolf ask tensing to defend against Patty whose has quickly become a thorn in his side.

Don’t worry Wolf I’m not here to jump on you laddie I doing everything I can to stop myself from kicking your candy ass but it wouldn’t be fair after all you’ve just battle that fat whore of a cunt Latrice in her place. No I’m goanna put my boot up your ass but not right now and yes you’re right I’m suspended so I’m not talking no f**king rematch. No I’m talking you and me no referee no rules winner is the one who walks away under his /her own power. So meet me here at this time in a week that ought to give you enough time to heal up “Patty laughs tossing a piece of paper that lands in front of his wet feet.

And what if I refuse to meet to fight you, you and I know well that I could be suspend or completely thrown out of the complex association if the commissioner finds out about this “Wolf informs Patty making no motion to pick up her invitation. That’s true but what is also true is that if you refuse to fight me then I promise that I will catch you somewhere like this when your guard is down when you’ve just finished a tough match and beat you bloody. I have nothing to lose lad after losing to you I’m a complete embarrassment to my own ilk and the only way to redeem myself is by taking you out one way or another your choice “ Patty says stoned faced. She then turns swaggering away reminding Wolf that he has to be there or she’ll be back.

Two weeks later

Wolf pulls up on his motorcycle to an abandoned warehouse taking one last glance at the paper Patty gave him making sure it’s the right address. He dismounts rolling his bike behind a stack of pallets before heading to the back of the building as instructed trying the door which he finds locked and bolted. Well look what the cat dragged in “a familiar voice says from behind him.

Patty steps out of the shadows walking over to Wolf shrugging off her leather vest throwing it on top of a closed dumpster flexing her rather large biceps .Got to give it to you Wolf you’ve actually got a pair not like those other scared little pieces of complex trash. Didn’t think you would show but since you’ve have let’s get this show on the road “the green hair girl laughs taking a swing at Wolf who expected her to try a sneak attack.

Wolf ducks under Patty’s punch catching her with one of his own striking the jean short wearing fighter just under her left boob. The Irish fighter cries out as Wolf continues to pummel her seemingly targeting her chest which he knows from experience is her weak spot.
Wolf remembers watching a video of his opponent taking some brutal breast punishment which laid her up for several months having to have surgery to correct.
Wolf feints a punch to Patty’s right teat causing her to raise her guard leaving his true target open to attack. He swings a powerful left into Patty’s belly doubling over the Irish brawler dropping her to her knees.

Give it up Patty I got no real beef with you but for some reason you seem to have a bug up your ass when it comes to me” Wolf ask still wary of his dangerous foe. His caution is well founded as Patty suddenly rises throwing a handful of gravel into Wolf’s face blinding him.
Patty charges slamming her shoulder into Wolf’s mid-section driving him back against the dumpster eliciting a grunt of pain as his back meets the hard steel. Another burst of pain assaults Wolf as Patty’s knee digs up into his groin trying to crush his balls hoping to take the fight out of her opponent.

Wolf forgets that he is not in the ring that there is no referee to intervene as Patty sinks her teeth down into the side of his neck drawing a scream of surprise and pain. He then find himself lifted off of the ground thrown across the alley slamming into the wall dropping to the ground shaking his head trying to clear the cobwebs as the Irish woman slowly stalks him.

Wolf gets to his hands and knees but is knocked back to the ground by a cowboy boot to his side leaving him clutching his ribs as Patty stomps down barely missing her intended target which was her foes balls. Next time I’m goanna get them “she screams grabbing Wolf by his collar pulling him to his knees trapping him in a tight side headlock.
Patty starts to rain down punches targeting Wolf’s eyes quickly opening a small cut above his right one. Somehow although busted open Wolf somehow rises lifting Patty up in the air dropping forward slamming his opponents torso against the wall.
The green haired girls head strikes the surface opening up a gash on her head leaking blood which runs down her face as she lies on the ground a few feet away from her hated rival.

It takes both fighters several minutes to stand both bleeding battered but still ready to engage in combat which is evident as Wolf raises his fist stepping towards Patty who teeters on rubbery legs. Wolf catches a silhouette moving towards him out of the corner of his eye turning just in time dropping to his knees barely avoiding an attack from behind. Wolf tucks an rolls coming to a stop on one knee hands raised ready to ward off any attack coming from the `big redhead standing in front of him.

Allow me to introduce my little sister Aileen “Patty who has made it back to her feet standing side by side with her younger but taller sibling. They both start to slowly converge on Wolf has risen to his feet making sure to cut off any escape route their prey may had. Wolf raises his fist knowing that he will be on the losing end of this fight but promising both that they will remember this day when suddenly a familiar voice cuts thru the silence .

So here you two are ready to bash each other’s heads in and me not making a cent off of it” Barbie laughs striding into view. And just who do we have here it would seem a unwelcome participant if I’ve ever seen one , I mean two’s a party threes a crowd as the saying goes ,so why don’t I just even the score making this a foursome something I’ve always wanted to participate in” Barbie sneers leaping at the two stunned siblings.

She catches Aileen with a perfect drop kick sending her stumbling into Patty knocking both to the ground arms and legs tangled allowing both Babe and Wolf to stomp and kick the young girls. Wolf pulls Patty to her feet only to send her back down compliments of a vicious left to her jaw knocking the green haired girl’s front tooth out.

He grabs Patty who now bleeds from her mouth and the cut on her forehead in a front face lock ready to deliver a brain busting DDT. But Patty sense of self- preservation saves her as she reaches up between Wolf’s legs grabbing a hold of his crotch. Wolf is stopped cold as the Irish girl crushes his sack squeezing his nuts bringing a whimpering Wolf to his knees.

Told you laddie a man is never a match for a woman as long as he’s got those two little plumbs dangling between his legs” she laughs before head butting Wolf between the eyes knocking him flat onto his back .She then stands gazing down wiping the blood from her face before grabbing Wolf’s legs spreading them wide raising her boot high ready to finish him off with another nut cracking kick. Patty stops as she hears her sister crying out for help as Barbie has her locked in a back breaking Boston crab hold sitting upon Aileen’s butt which is now almost touching her head. Patty drops a still stunned Wolf’s legs turning to charge her former boss aiming to decapitate Barbie with a brutal clothesline from behind but just as she reaches the redhead Barbie suddenly drops down leaving nothing but air for her to hit.

This ain’t my first rodeo bitch “Barbie who the whole time was watching patty’s approach which was mirrored on the shiny side of the stainless steel door in front of her giving Barbie and not by mistake a perfect view of what was going on behind her. Barbie sticks out her leg tripping the rampaging Irish girl who then accidently kicks Aileen in the head. in the Patty is sent stumbling finally crashing to the ground landing face first in the dirty alley.

Patty tries to shake off landing on her face and tits which now are hanging out of her torn tee-shirt making it to her hands and knees when Barbie catches her with a running knee to the side of the head. This knocks tough gang girl silly as she is sent sprawling across the alley coming to a stop unmoving moaning holding her .

Just as she is about to turn Barbie is lambasted by Aileen who obviously has recovered sending her size eleven foot up between the commissioners parted thighs dropping the redhead to the ground clutching her crushed womanhood. That’s for trying to break my back ya old skank “Aileen informs grabbing Barbie by her long mane dragging her across the rough ground. Come on cunt “she tells Barbie lifting her from the ground slamming her knee into the commissioner’s chest. He blow is so powerful that Barbie is lifted up in the air still in the grasp of the big redhead who she places in a rib breaking bear hug.

The bust busting knee blast force all the air from her lungs and now her small frame being crushed by Aileen preventing her smaller counterpart from inhaling leaving Barbie on the brink of passing out. Suddenly Aileen cries out releasing Barbie crashing to the ground clutching her right knee compliments of Wolf’s chop block which has left the young brawler crippled lying on the cold pavement unable to aid her sister.

Speaking of which Wolf quickly checks on Barbie before proceeding to re-engage Patty who has just made it to her feet still woozy from the blow to her head. Patty winces as she touches the huge knot on the side of her forehead never noticing Wolf who strikes from behind executing another brutal if they were in a ring which they are not illegal chop block.

IIIIIEEEE” Patty cries clutching her right knee crumpling back to the ground where she is again victimized as Wolf stands on her ankle stomping down on her right knee. He then drags her over to where Barbie stands whispering into her ear. Whatever he said brings a smile to her face nodding agreement reaching down grabbing Patty by her left leg falling to the side. Wolf does this simultaneously wrenching Patty’s right leg performing a painful leg split causing the once tough talking Irish girl to cry out like a baby.

Practically crippled patty is helpless to defend against being put in a sleeper hold by Barbie who cinches the hold in wrapping her short but strong legs around her fellow redhead’s waist.
Wolf goes over to Aileen who hobbles on her left leg right suspended in the air obviously Wolf’s crippling take has made it so that she is unable to put any weight upon it leaving his larger adversary a one legged fighter.

He dances around faking kicks and punches before charging in catching Aileen with a European uppercut to the chin snapping the big girls head back You wanted me bitch here I am come and get some” a fired up Wolf screams as it just dawns on him what the two cowardly cunts had in mind to do to him . He pummels Aileen’s big boobs before sending a wicked spinning kick into the side of her right knee toppling the battered teen once again to the cold pavement.

Ok that’s enough Wolf we don’t want to erantly injure anyone we are not like these two lowlifes were much better than them in every way possible and we are goanna show it by leaving them alive and in one piece” Barbie informs Wolf in a matter of fact tone . he knows this tone and knows better than to question the elder fighter knowing that if he wanted to disobey her order it would mean he would have to engage in fisticuffs with the hellcat of a commissioner.
Ok Barbie you’re right but I can’t just leave them like this if any she deserves what her sister got just for interfering in a one on one fight. Ok can’t say I disagree with you Wolf so let’s put her out also and just to think of it I owe the big bitch “Barbie says motioning to Wolf who grabs a scuffling Aileen wrapping his arms around her neck and head. Caught in a tight sleeper Wolf also applies a reverse grapevine stretching Aileen’s already weakened legs apart.

This is for kicking me in the cunt bitch” Barbie informs as she relieves the young girl of her denim daisy duke shorts leaving her in just black lace panties which she also tears off . Aileen’s string of curses is cut short replaced by her loud banshee like wails as Barbie kneels between her spread thighs sending rapid punches into her unprotected bare pussy.

Reduced to a blubbering sack of defeated blubber Barbie finally relents her cunt busting after tagging her opponent with ten hard knuckle shots which has left them covered in blood.
The pummeling of her pussy stopped Aileen slips into the realm of the unconscious as Wolf’s sleeper takes effect leaving both Barbie and Wolf with the question of what to do with them.

I got a idea and I guarantee that once we do this those bitches will never bother us again “Barbie says telling Wolf just what she has in mind. Barbie reaches behind the dumpster retrieving her purse pulling out her cell phone snapping pictures and then taking video of Wolf standing tall over both now naked unconscious conquered so called tough Irish biker chicks.

They then carry both over flipping them into the dumpster videoing the whole thing before slamming the lid on the whole episode. Well that’s that now while we are on the way home you can explain to me why you were out here without informing me that you were going to fight this bitch “ Barbie says to wolf giving him a sideways glance…..

Added after 31 minutes:

Chapter8

International Challenge the Beginning

What do you mean Jackie’s goanna be competing in the international open were hosting ‘I ask incredulously not believing what I’ve just been told. She’s not even on the active 96th roster and you’ve decided to allow her to fight in front of an audience filled with people from around the globe. Frustrated by what Barbie has just told me I turn my back counting to ten trying to calm down before I say something I will regret.

I know you’re pissed off wolf but that can’t be helped .The only reason you are feeling this way is that you are emotionally connected to Jackie and if this was any other girl that I booked you wouldn’t be here now trying to get me to cancel her match. I stiffen at the commissioner’s harsh words even though I know that they are true finally realizing that I still have feelings for my ex-girlfriend.

You may be right Barbie but it doesn’t make it right for you to throw Jackie into the fire right off knowing she hasn’t fought in over two years. Well actually that isn’t true a couple of months ago Jackie fought a young man who beat her and then was introduced to our illicit secret little fight club “Barbie counters smiling like the cat who just ate the canary. Very funny Barbie yes Jackie and I fought but look what the outcome was I beat her ass and believe me Jackie was not holding back and I was.

So now you’re going to pit her against some visiting opponent who obviously is a very y good fighter if not she wouldn’t have been put on their roster. If you really want Jackie to renter the complex wrestling league then you’ll allow her to face someone of her own skill level not some foreign female fighter of unknown skill level” I counter wiping the smile off of Barbie’s face.

Damn Wolf give me a little more credit than that will you, do you think I would send Jackie against some brute of a Catfighting bitch. No Jackie’s opponent is also nineteen and I will not lie Renaulta has won her fair share of matches in her home land of Sicily.

She’s been crowned teen Catfighting queen which is the type of match she and Jackie will face off in. But I have faith in your ex and don’t sell her short Wolf because I believe win or lose this will set Jackie upon her road back to feeling whole to believing in herself again “Barbie stresses the sincerity in her voice finally swaying me.

Ok Barbie I’ll go with your decision not as if I got a choice since both you and Jackie have your minds made up. Oh and one more thing Wolf Jackie doesn’t want you in as her second she has designated her sister to be in her corner. This cuts me deep forcing me to realize that my ex-girlfriend is finally severing ties with me by doing this. Ok fine just wish her luck for me before the match since I haven’t gotten a ticket to attend” I inform the now silent commissioner before exiting her office. My heart sinks as the door closes knowing that

Jackie did not want me to attend as once the commissioner found out that I did not have a ticket she did not invite me to sit with her in the commissioner’s box. And the rub of it all is that if I hadn’t started competing in the complex the International board wouldn’t have even considered having the 96th complex host the tournament due to the fact that there hasn’t been a male competitor competing here in over a year. You cannot have an Interceder International championship tournament without having men to compete in it. Well I guess the saying is true no good deed goes unpunished.

One Week Later

It’s the first match of the International Inter-gender tournament which is a catfight rules match. Four members of the Luchiano family will be representing their home of Sicily where Renaulta defeated all comers to be crowned the Queens of Catfighting. The petite brunette who wears her long full mane streaked with blonde highlights strides confidently to the area where she will face her opponent. Renaulta confers with her mother Luchia, sisters Bella and Sasha.

Each only separated by a year Sasha the oldest ` twenty one, Bella the youngest at nineteen and Renaulter twenty the middle daughter. At age twenty Renaulta or as those who know her refer to the wild hair hellcat Remy. Next the 96th complex represented struts to the battle area waving and high fiving members of her complex.

Jackie exudes a confidence that she may not really be feeling having not been in combat against another female in some time. Despite her obvious size advantage the slim Italian is the favorite. Jackie who weighs in at 140 pounds standing 5’4 walks over to her opponent staring her done trying to intimidate the smaller Italian girl.

This doesn’t work as Remy returns her rivals badmouthing giving as good as Jackie gives until Wanda gets in-between the two hellions ordering the black girl back to her corner. She does as ordered but not before exiting by shoving the smaller girl to the ground. Remy not one to be shown up hops to her feet charging after Jackie but is intercepted by Wanda who drags her back to her side of the box.

The buxom black fighter smiles as she is introduced adjusting her orange tube top before acknowledging her fans. Don’t worry about your big flabby utters cow I will have them rip off chest soon. You Americans so ashamed of your bodies although in your case I see why, but we true females fight topless” Remy scoffs removing her top throwing it across the room at her foe.

She stands hands on hips topless her wondrous 36c rack defying gravity not to take anything away from her opponents beautiful brown 44 DD jugs. The signal is giving starting the first match of the International tournament as Jackie and Remy converge in a flurry of fist, knees and feet. Both land their fair share of shots as neither girl seems to try and defend going strictly on the offense. That is until Remy lands one particle hard knee below the belt doubling over her larger opponent. The matter cow never had pussy hit before “Remy screams grabbing Jackie by her hair,

She swings the black girl in a circle sending hard uppercuts into her torso before releasing Jackie sending her crashing to the ground. Remy doesn’t give her opponent a minutes respite diving on top of Jackie sliding her legs around her big boob rivals waist. Told you not need this stupid cow now I make you sorry not listen to Remy “the wild hair harlot informs as she relives Jackie of her top pulling it up wrapping it around her neck.

Jackie’s eyes start to bug out as her taunting enemy tightens her own top around her neck cutting off the black girls air supply. Wanda intervenes reminding the angry Italian that choking of any kind is not allowed unwrapping the garment from around Jackie’s throat.

Fuck off cow you Americans too many rules just let us fight as real woman warriors do no rules only who stand last win” Remy lets the official know her opinion giving the redheaded official an ear full. She releases Jackie from her leg succor wrapping her arm around her neck turning away from the big referee jamming her thumb into her foes throat. Jackie gurgles out a strangled cry but still powers to her a standing position only to have her smaller foe flip her back to the ground.

Stay where I want you fat tit bitch “Remy orders her rival executing a hip toss sending Jackie crashing back to the padded floor. Headlock firmly in place the slightly built Italian terror puts her free hand to use sinking it into Jackie’s left boob. Her cries echo around the room as a concerned commissioner Barbie looks on hoping that she hasn’t made a mistake placing Jackie against such a tough opponent so early in her comeback.

But the 96th complex represented shows that she hasn’t forgotten how to catfight returning Remy attack is reaching around applying a double breast claw. Now a battle of attrition which is at a stale mate until Jackie shows her knowledge of tit fighting digging her sharp thumb nails into Remy’s stiff brown nipples. She saws them across the Sicilians love nubs eliciting a high pitch wail which brings her mother out of her seat having to be restrained from rushing he battle pit.

Both of her nipples sliced open blood trickles down the Sicilians chest forcing her to release jacket grabbing her hands trying to free her now tenderized tits. Unable to free herself Remy digs deep focusing thru the pain assaulting her prized teats she reaches down slipping her right hand between Jackie’s legs while reaching over her back clawing her opponent s face.

Now it’s the 96th complex fighter cries out as Remy simultaneously gouges her eyes while crushing her cunt. Unable to withstand being blinded and the brutalization of her privates Jackie rises try to escape her tiny terror of an opponent. It works temporarily as Remy stays seated holding her still bleeding breast and Jackie backs away trying to clear her vision massaging her sore pussy.
Wanda inquires as to the condition of both combatants asking if either one wishes to concede the match which of course receives an “FUCK OFF” from both. All right if that’s the way you both of you bitches feel let’s get it on again and next time I stop it will be because one of you cunts quit” she tells both girls stepping back so that they can reengage in battle. The two weary but game warriors glare across the space that seems empty but is filled with animosity .

Jackie is first to rise slowly making her way over to her still kneeling foe . Remy attempts to stand dropping back to one knee arm covering her bruised bleeding boobs. Come on lets finish this hoe” Jackie challenges reaching down sinking both hands into Remy’s black and blonde tresses.

Suddenly as if hit by a bolt of electricity the young Italian leaps to life catching her overconfident opponent by surprise . Jackie who let her guard down thinking that Remy was in too much pain to defend finds herself the recipient of a double karate thrust to the throat.

Eyes bugging out as her air intake is hampered by her rivals precise strike. Staggering back clutching her throat the gagging black girl finds herself on the receiving end of some brutal breast punishment. Remy reaches up latching onto Jackie’s dangling melons sinking her sharp nails in.
Still on her knees Remy who seems to somehow have been rejuvenated uses her other hand reaching between Jackie’s legs cinching in a paralyzing crotch claw. The double claw hold slowly brings Jackie first to her knees then onto her back. Remy laughs knowing that her pretending to be helpless had work to perfection suckering the big stupid black fighter in.

Brains always win over brawn fat stupid cow “she informs Jackie who now withers under her lighter but dominating Italian diva . Remy has slithered on top of her naked nemesis really putting the screws Jackie. She berates her suffering opponent before leaning down sinking her teeth into Jackie’s bountiful left tit attacking the nipple.

Remy returns the favor of Jackie’s earlier tit torture by causing her opponents boob to bleed while still scratching the inside of Jackie’s most sensitive of areas. Unable to take anymore the 96th complex representative cries out her submission begging for release from the crazed Sicilian siren. Not just yet stupid fat cunt” Remy informs both Wanda and Jackie sliding up her dispatched challengers body plopping her breast down on her face.

Lick them clean bitch or hurt you more I will” she whispers into Jackies ear before wrapping her arms around her head. Cementing in a air depriving breast smother which is her right as victor of the contest Wanda is helpless to do anything but stand and watch as Jackie is put to sleep.

At first she struggles which is purely instinct especially when one oxygen supply is cut off. This doesn’t last long as soon Jackie’s arms fall limply to her sides signaling that the Italian’s breast smoother has done its job. Ha next time find a worthy opponent to face me not some overweight big tit wannabe catfighter who cant take little pain in pussy or tits “the sweaty but seemingly more sexy beauty informs Barbie giving Jackie’s prone frame one last kick before departing…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ailleen.jpg (29.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Patty The Punisher.jpg (4.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg images(161).jpg (5.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Jackie vs Renaulta.jpg (7.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Jackie.jpg (27.7 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 24-May-21 at 04:34.
Old 24-May-21, 04:27
Last Achievements

Thanks by update the storie
Old 25-May-21, 01:23
Last Achievements

Chapter 9
When angry Italians attack

Elated over her daughters win over the 96th complex’s representative who she left beaten and embarrassed and has just been helped from the fighting area.
The visiting regaining tournament champions matriarch readies to enter the battle pit hair in a bun ready to put her hated rival in her place.

Luchia has changed into a one piece black latex bathing suit running her hands down admiring what she sees in the overhead mirror.
But her joy is quickly replaced by anger as her opponent who represents everything that the chunky Italian stands against sashays into sight.
Valentina enters the fighting area draped in a full length fur coat which she shrugs off allowing it to drop to the ground. The forty year old dirty blonde stands surveying her surroundings scowling as she spots her adversary across the pit.
Luchia returns her disdainful look with one of her own taking a few paces towards her enemy spitting on the floor a few feet from where Valentina stands. So you showed up to get your skinny skanky ass kick, thought you would have better sense and find some reason to cancel “ Luchia laughs untying her short kimono . She removes the silk garment throwing it at her opponent charging behind the fluttering object which distorts Valentina’s vision as it flies in her face.
The rampaging brunette crashes into Valentina knocking the blonde across the room as if she were a football ball being kicked across the field. Sam intervenes blocking the beautiful BBW’s path ordering Luchia back to her side of the room. Valentina rises shaking off the effect of the sneak attack ready to take on her much larger lifelong nemesis.
Your goanna pay for that you fat ass low life piece of cow dung, I’m going to show you how us sophisticated city girls handle fat ass farm trash like you “she tells her simmering foe shaking her shoulder length locks loose. Valentina whom stands 5’4 compared to Lochia’s 5’6 and is outweighed by thirty pounds.

The big boned brunette weighs in at 167 compared to Valentina’s 137 a weight advantage that many do not think the haughty blonde can overcome. Valentina adjust her white and pink negligee fidgeting with the top which holds her firm 36 B cup breast in place. The handful of tender tanned tit flesh sit up high on the blonde’s chest. Even when unsupported by bra or halter Valentina’s scrumptious rack is especially impressive especially for a forty year old woman.
Her thirty seven year old opponents 44 DD breast full out her wide hip big booty frame well everything being in proportion . Sam steps back signaling for the fight to begin realizing that he will have to allow these two sworn enemies to try and tear each other apart.
He has promised both not to intervene and Sam agreed to allow them both to get their pound of flesh. He has promised only to stop the match if either Luchia or Valentina are unable to continue.

The two do not need the official to ring a bell or tell them to fight as both women collide in a flurry of fist and feet with Valentina quickly gaining the edge in the Catfighting category. The blonde shows that her reflexes hasn’t deteriorated much since they last met in battle over ten years ago slashing her nails across Luchia’s face .
The big boob brunette cries out hands covering her face trying to protect against another blinding eye rake. This opens the hefty Italian to a kick the stomach Valentina’s foot sinking deep into Luchia’s belly doubling her over.

She is then the recipient of a double back rake as the blonde digs her nails deep running them up her foes back leaving eight red lines behind. Luchia arches her back crying out in pain hands going to her back which now feels as if on fire. Luchia is then staggered by a hard right hand to the jaw which has the buxom brunette fighter wrapping her arms around Valentina’s upper body. Luchia hopes to use her size to stem the hellions attack by tying the blonde up in a clinch.

Arms maybe useless but Valentina shows that she knows how to use her shapely legs as a weapon. The blonde sends a knee up between her foes fat thighs drawing a muffled cry before slipping from Luchia’s grasp. Valentina then sticks out her leg tripping Luchia to the ground following her down executing a flying body splash.
She hits her rival’s full bodied frame like a lead balloon all of her 137 pounds crushing the air from Luchia. Valentina swings her legs around wrapping them around Luchia’s head cinching in a tight figure four leg succor hold.

She then reaches down stretching Luchia’s top allowing her massive jugs to spill out falling to either side of her rotund frame. Now what do we have here “the blonde laughs before brutally biting both of Luchia’s breast. Valentina alternates between clawing pinching and biting her opponents rather oversized teats. Blood seeps from scratches and bites that the 96th complex senior wrestler has inflicted upon them who now turn her attention back to putting her opponent out for good.

Valentina squeezes with everything that she’s got tuning as red in the face as her opponent who claws at her legs trying to pry them apart. Propping herself up on her hands the sweaty mop hair blonde increases the pressure of her hold which has Luchia on the brink of passing out.

Face beet red motions slowing it’s just a matter of time until Luchia will sink into the realm of unconsciousness if she doesn’t find a way to relieve the pressure being put on her temples. Come now haven’t you learned anything but how to cat fight over there in our backwards home country of ours.

See I on the other hand have been studying under the best tutors that money can buy which as you can now tell was well worth the price. Do not worry my little plumb piglet I will not debase your body too bad after I put you to sleep” Valentina laughs increasing the pressure of her blood to brain restricting hold.
This comment sinks in angering the groggy Luchia who wills herself to fight back forcing her to focus thru the haze enveloping her brain. Luchia reminds herself that she is much bigger, much stronger than her little smartass pique of an opponent. Sue slowly rolls her body first to the side then uses her thick strong legs to fight to a standing position.

The well-built brunette then grabs Valentina’s legs which are still wrapped around her head prying them apart. So who’s the stupid bitch now cunt” Luchia screams head butting her foe between the legs. The angry Sicilian repeated this maneuver several times before dropping her shaking foe to the ground taking a moment to catch her breath and take stock of the situation.

What Luchia sees is her sworn enemy shaking on the ground in front of her hands clasped between her legs trying to soothe the numbing pain assaulting her most precious of ladies parts. How that feel cunt and don’t worry there’s plenty more where that came from” the angry BBW bellows grabbing her suffering rival from the floor. Luchia deposits the blonde back down with a back breaker across her knee slipping her hand underneath Valentina’s slip attaching a claw hold Luchia’s other hand wraps around her captives throat temporarily cutting off her opponents air supply .

Sam moves in reminding Luchia of what she knows so well but at this point doesn’t really care finally releasing her choke under threat of disqualification. Her hand moves from the sobbing blonde’s face whose pussy is being mauled by one of the best around leaving Valentina on the verge of crying out her submission. Oh no you don’t bitch I not finished yet” Luchia laughs sliding her free hand up attaching a face claw digging her strong fat fingers into Valentina’s temples. The double claw hold has the blonde shaking sobbing and unable to verbalize her request to have Luchia stop punishing her.

Tired of this torture Luchia demonstrates why she is one of the most feared catfighter’s on the International scene as she rises both claw holds still attached running across the pit with her helpless opponent in tow. Luchia slams the blonde back first into the padded wall before lifting her up over her head depositing the now limp blonde down with a thunderous power slam. Valentina hits with such impact that she bounces three times before finally coming to rest at Luchia’s feet.

The panting Italian beast of a woman reaches down ripping her opponents garment off waving it above her head as the many fans from overseas cheer their senior champion on. Luchia storms off but not before one last stomp to her helpless opponent’s chest crushing the b-cup boobs of which Valentina is so proud of flat. See you next time we come this way bitch that is if your stupid enough to face me again “the bouncing bared chested brunette tells her sobbing defeated rival before departing the battle area….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Luchia vs Valentina.jpg (26.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Luchia forces Valentina to Submit.jpg (23.8 KB, 27 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post: