Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who would win if they had a real fight?
Jason Statham 59 64.84%
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 32 35.16%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-Aug-21, 02:05
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Re: Who would win if they had a fight Jason Statham or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Statham is also getting older, he is already 54 years old, becoming a weak old man. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is in her physical prime at 34 years old.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is also in great shape like all models, she trains hard and watches her diet.

I'd be willing to give Statham the benefit of the doubt for now. But this is what I've spoken about before. For guys in relationships with much younger women - in this case a 20 year age gap - age WILL, at some point, catch up to Statham and he won't be as physically capable as his wife.

If a guy stays in good shape (as Statham does) he can still be physically dominant in his 40s, but he's around that age now - mid 50s, going up for 60 where health issues will invariably arise. The old joints, back and hips will start giving him jip. Injuries take longer to recover from. You just can't move like you used to.

There comes a point where size and strength will not beat youth and athleticism. Rosie can probably move a lot better than her middle aged husband. Bones not as brittle and joints not as stiff. Basically less wear and tear / breakdown of the the body due to youth!! It's amazing that people ignore this.

If a guy like Statham (who is in amazing shape for his age) would struggle (because age does matter), many sedentary couch potato guys of the same age would have no chance against these in-shape female celebrities.

Quote:
He is also short, even though both Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are stated as 5'9'', in images where they are together he appears shorter than her. It's not uncommon that men fraud their own height, while women tend to be honest about it or even play it down.
She is clearly 0.5 - 1.5 inches taller than him. Statham is probably 5'8 and a half in a decent pair of shoes and rounds up to 5'9. I've seen some sites frauding him as 5'10. Rosie is probably 5'9 or just over (and rounds down) in bare feet. I added a couple of pics where both are wearing flat shoes.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-21, 02:18
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Who would win if they had a fight Jason Statham or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you got us. she's raising their son to respect women, she would definitely win in a fight.
It's hilarious how people like you are so insecure and butthurt about these threads. If you don't like it, don't read it. It's very simple.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley would CRUSH the old fragile Jason Statham, her beta partner.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-21, 04:15
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

I understand that models can be deceptively strong and athletic and that they could beat some out of shape couch potato, but Statham is still in great shape despite his age and he allegedly has some martial arts training too.
I'm confidently picking him for an easy win here.
Old 07-Aug-21, 04:22
Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

To my knowledge Rosie does not have any martial arts/combat arts training whereas Jason has. Despite the age and height disadvantage I think Jason would have the advantage in a physical fight. Less about gender but rather a trained vs untrained person.

In practice if it came to blows I suspect he would not hit her back.

I suspect Rosie's dominance in their relationship may be a mental rather than physical.
The Following User Says Thank You to DAW For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-21, 04:47
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I understand that models can be deceptively strong and athletic and that they could beat some out of shape couch potato, but Statham is still in great shape despite his age and he allegedly has some martial arts training too.
I'm confidently picking him for an easy win here.
I agree. Statham probably destroys most guys (90% +) his own age and some a good deal younger. Like I said, it's mostly the case with all celebs, male and female. The fact that they work on their physical fitness and pay attention to their health/diet is a huge advantage over the sedentary couch potatoes out there.

Statham works out and is probably prescribed and using TRT & HGH. He is 54 but could pass for 44. He is in great shape and still has a more youthful vibe about him. He is probably strong enough to just grab her and over power her. Just too strong. He still moves well enough that coordination and balance would hold up unlike the weaker, unsteady, unfit couch potatoes out there that would be embarrassed by Rosie.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-21, 15:26
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Statham wins without much trouble. It would be more interesting if she was a martial artist herself, to my knowledge she is not. 54 years old is not ancient, especially dudes on TRT / HGH. I've trained BJJ with black belts in their 50s and early 60s and these guys are still functionally extremely strong, and would still dominate 99 percent of guys in their primes that don't train.
Old 11-Aug-21, 08:38
Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Id say it depends on the type of match.

In a cage fight Statham would have nowhere to run so he would have no chance. If we are talking a ladder match he might be able to use his lower centre of gravity to push her ladder over then climb quickly to the top of his.

Of course if its a triple threat match with Britney Spears, Rosie and Jason wouldnt have even a 33 and a third chance combined.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jontheairbender For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-21, 00:19
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I guess you fantasize about skinny women beating guys up but this is getting silly.

Do you really believe she would win in a fight with Statham cause she's a bit taller? What kind of fight?? Her legs are skinnier, arms are just bone, let's not even talk about bone density which is on average lower in women.

Let's put it this way, he can lift her up, she can't lift him.

I'm all for strong women but if she dominates him it's psychologically not physically.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-21, 04:27
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

I think Statham would win, but he'd need Stallone, Dolph Lundgren and Van Damme to back him up.

If Huntington-Whiteley can separate one of them from the group, and drag them to the floor, she could probably dismember them like a 7 foot tall Victoria Secret model plucking the petals off a rose – so she's incredibly dangerous, even against four men
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-21, 15:37
Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8
Activity: 13.7% Activity: 13.7% Activity: 13.7%

Jason would destroy her. OP this isn't even an interesting match to speculate about.

Added after 46 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jason Statham has a reputation of being manly and playing tough men in movie roles so many people would think he would be stronger and more dominant than his lingerie model partner Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

However in an interview I watched some time ago, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley admitted she "wears the pants" in the relationship and is the dominant one. She also said that she will raise their son in feminist fashion to respect women.

So clearly, Jason Statham is not such a dominant and imposing man in real life in terms of his personality at least. He is also short, even though both Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are stated as 5'9'', in images where they are together he appears shorter than her. It's not uncommon that men fraud their own height, while women tend to be honest about it or even play it down.

Statham is also getting older, he is already 54 years old, becoming a weak old man. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is in her physical prime at 34 years old.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is also in great shape like all models, she trains hard and watches her diet.

I honestly think that Jason Statham would get his ass kicked if he tried to challenge Rosie's already confirmed dominance in their relationship.
Are you joking or do you actually believe that?

Last edited by Darkseid1029; 13-Aug-21 at 15:37.