Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-Mar-12, 22:15
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default On the receiving end of real Girl Power

I was at a friend’s house party some years ago and the morning after, several of us were nursing minor hangovers and lounging around the house. I was lying on a large sofa and one of the young girls who had spent the night at the house was lying with her head resting on the opposite arm so she and I were toe to toe. The Girl was quite attractive. Approx 5ft 8 and I remember someone saying she was only 17 years old.

We started messing around in a very flirtatious way and a game of "footsie" developed into kind of wrestling with our legs, trying to claim the available space on the sofa. She was the kind of girl that didn't say much but giggled a lot. This playing around escalated and after a while and eventually got to the point where the soles our feet were perfectly together and we were playfully pushing eachother back and forth. After several minutes of this, I thought, right I'm going to have a laugh and kick her off the sofa. I was probably the fittest I've ever been at the time, in the gym 4 times a week and touching 195 lbs of leanness (honest). Anyway so I pushed hard with both legs, but she pushed back harder - still giggling. I was quite taken aback by the strength of such a young girl, so out of curiosity more than anything, I pushed back again, but again she pushed back even harder without any sign of exertion. Exasperated I thought “Something is wrong here” and I gave it another go, but could only watch in amazement as she effortlessly forced my knees right back up to my chin, again with no sign of exertion. Then I thought – “Right, I can’t have this” and I gave it one last push with (I'm not kidding) all my strength, but this time with a sudden jolt so as to take her by surprise. I succeeded in pushing her legs back at first, but again she responded, this time with a kind of force that I had never experienced before (not even on a rugby field) I tried my absolute hardest to resist, but to my utter astonishment, I was powerless to stop her!! My very best effort was being crushed, seemingly with ease and my knees ended up right back under my chin. Not satisfied with this and clearly not impressed with my underhand tactics, she continued to push and kick, driving me further up onto the arm of the sofa.

My hands gripped the fabric of that sofa for all I was worth, but it was no use, I just couldn't hold on. Her legs were like hydraulic rams!!!! I felt the blood drain from my face as I completely lost all control. My whole body seemed to defy gravity and amid feelings of total disbelief I was sent flying onto the floor like a rag doll. It really was like being hit by a bulldozer! This elicited even more giggling as she reveled in her victory. But what really got me was the air of calmness about her, like she knew all along she was going to win this contest and it was no big surprise to her.

I was in shock, my male pride crucified and I did the usual thing of playing the fool to hide my embarrassment; you know - exaggerating my reaction and making out as if I’d play acted the whole thing and pretty much pulled it off too in front of the others who were in the room – not that anyone was really paying attention. Inside though I was gob-smacked and fuming.

For months afterwards I tried all manner of ways to explain away to myself what had happened there, but for a guy, being totally owned by a much younger girl is not something that has too many ready-made excuses. Try as I might, I could not avoid having the devastating thought that with that kind of strength at her disposal, that young girl could have totally destroyed me in a physical fight – big tough guy that I was at the time. There was nothing out of the ordinary about the girl so it also meant that if she could get the better me as a fully grown man, then there were any number of girls out there that could do the same – or worse! That thought has haunted, enthralled and fascinated me in equal measure ever since. To think that I was 29 at the time, in my physical prime and scared of no man. She was a girl of only 17 years!

Scary huh, who would believe it? Was it just a freak occurrence or are females just much, much stronger than we like to think? – Having been on the receiving end and taking into account my other experiences direct and indirect - I know what I think!

So there you go, these things do happen and probably far more often than we realise. I'm actually glad I had this experience. Sure, for a guy - being beaten by a girl is still incredibly humiliating - but it really shouldn’t be. That humiliation is caused by a collective and ingrained belief that females are physically weaker. Once you accept the uncomfortable truth – which is that girls are NOT weaker - but potentially stronger than guys – then the humiliation just evaporates.

For me, it was almost impossible to believe that having done so much sports and spent so many hours in the gym conditioning my body and succeeding in raising my status in the physical pecking order amongst other guys, that I could get so totally destroyed by a girl who had probably never seen the inside of a gym - and one so much younger than me!!

It may only have been a bit of goofing around – but the fact remains I was SO sure I would be stronger than her – but in the event -she was stronger than me – Much stronger!!

Losing to a girl is SO tough for guys to accept - You get completely disoriented as everything you know is turned on its head. We just cannot get our heads around it and it can cause serious mental anguish for guys who fail to deal with it correctly.

I was lucky, in my case I found that once my inner turmoil had subsided, my feelings of shock, humiliation and rage eventually give way to a more logical thought process and peaceful feelings of acceptance. I’m not saying I don’t get a shiver down my spine when I think about it sometimes and somewhere deep down it still hurts, but I have pretty much come to terms with the fact that girls are by nature, designed to be physically stronger and tougher than guys. We have perverted the course of nature by the way we organize our societies and assign gender roles and this has masked an indisputable fact for centuries.

I don't feel any less of a man for my experiences, in fact in many ways I feel more of a man that I can accept the real facts of life and not be a slave to my male ego. Men are designed to fight other men for the right to mate and on that front I have always given a good account of myself. Girls fight from a completely different standpoint to guys and are by nature more ferocious hence the clichés “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” and “The female of the species is more deadly than the male” We like to package women up as being weak and dependant because it suits us to do that – but nothing could be further from the truth - so I don’t feel in anyway diminished by my experiences against girls. For me, being overpowered by a much younger girl confirmed something that I had secretly suspected for years anyway i.e. that females are the true superior sex and that all that is holding them back is social conditioning. So it was actually a liberating experience….
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post: