Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Apr-16, 21:14
Points: 3,631, Level: 25 Points: 3,631, Level: 25 Points: 3,631, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Female Wrestler Headscissors and KO Guy

Found this gem when browsing dailymotion. One of the nastiest knock out I have seen in a while. It takes quite a while to guy to recover.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no idea about the origin of the video. It says Horror Kung-Fu Theatre at the bottom right which is an old TV show first aired in 1992 according to IMBD. The video quality confirms that the tape belongs to mid 90's.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quickscoper For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-16, 21:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Female Wrestler Headscissors and KO Guy

This has been posted before, but I can't find the link. She is Kristie Etzold. Still active today - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-16, 21:32
Points: 3,631, Level: 25 Points: 3,631, Level: 25 Points: 3,631, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female Wrestler Headscissors and KO Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This has been posted before, but I can't find the link. She is Kristie Etzold. Still active today - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh I know her from this video which also includes a scissor KO [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quickscoper For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, knock out, knock out headscissor, real, real ko